Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:20 pm UTC
- Forum: Individual XKCD Comic Threads
- Topic: 0319: "Engineering Hubris"
- Replies: 85
- Views: 22922
I sort of admire the coyote's determination. I mean who would go through all those pains and troubles just to go get a road runner. I mean all the road runner did was run and say meep meep.
- Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:48 am UTC
- Forum: Your art and links
- Topic: SClyC - a pseudorandom webcomic
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1596
click me --> [link deleted] <-- click me [deleted] - a pseudorandom webcomic read XKCD for a while i too had some style learned a bit of HTML thought i could sell thought of a name you would not forget "the jokes Randall Munroe hasn't thought of yet" my editor did not agree so came [delete...