Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:27 am UTC
- Forum: Individual XKCD Comic Threads
- Topic: 1107: "Sports Cheat Sheet"
- Replies: 178
- Views: 37202
And I will cut it short: it's called football because it's a ball game played on foot, not because your feet do something with the ball. The opposite of football isn't handball, it's polo, like on horseback. Therefore all games played on foot with some kind of ball are some variety of football, and...
- Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:47 pm UTC
- Forum: Computer Science
- Topic: Scissor-paper-stone algorithm
- Replies: 13
- Views: 12088
The NYT article mentions a database with 200000 games. Is this database aviailable somewhere? Or is it just based on games played against the NYT bot?