Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:51 pm UTC
- Forum: Language/Linguistics
- Topic: Parlons Français ! [French practice]
- Replies: 616
- Views: 212535
Should that be "famille dutch"? en français, on met généralement l'adjectif avant le nom. il existe plein d'exceptions — bien entendu, c'est la beauté — mais elles sont faciles à apprendre. in english, we sometimes use the acronym B-A-G-S to remember which adjectives we are placing in fro...
- Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:11 am UTC
- Forum: News & Articles
- Topic: "One Million Moms" protest new cartoon SheZow
- Replies: 69
- Views: 36780
is it just me, or are they putting less and less effort in to their press releases? it's comical at this point; i'm not sure if they think they're accomplishing any progress towards staking out their cultural ideals, but they definitely get the attention they want. i imagine that someone makes sure ...