Search found 4357 matches

by felltir
Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:06 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: THE MADNESS GOES
Replies: 315
Views: 70380

Re: THE RECKONING COMES

Pretty slow going so far, huh? We be-did only live for 3.5 hours at the time of your post. And the vast majority of us be sleeping between 3:30 and 7:00 EST. Guess I missed some. Unless you be really sucky with verb tenses. They got all the verbs ending in "re". Nice touch. I could beflam...
by felltir
Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:32 pm UTC
Forum: Individual XKCD Comic Threads
Topic: 1190: "Time"
Replies: 107353
Views: 51763263

Re: 1190: "Time"

lassehp wrote:Enough with the wordsubstitution already! It ain't funny!

/Lasse


http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=101106
by felltir
Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:56 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: THE MADNESS GOES
Replies: 315
Views: 70380

Re: THE Reckoning COMES

Pretty slow going so far, huh? We be-did only live for 3.5 hours at the time of your post. And the vast majority of us be sleeping between 3:30 and 7:00 EST. Guess I missed some. Unless you be really sucky with verb tenses. They got all the verbs ending in "re". Nice touch. I could fire y...
by felltir
Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:34 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: THE MADNESS GOES
Replies: 315
Views: 70380

Re: THE Reckoning COMES

You don't take a hint, do you?
by felltir
Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:21 pm UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: Google killing Reader
Replies: 56
Views: 10648

Re: Google killing GMail

Feedly can sort reverse, too.
by felltir
Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:59 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Where In The World Is Vytron? 7 - CBusAlex wins!
Replies: 709
Views: 143087

Re: Where in the British Isles be Vytron?

Third.
by felltir
Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:54 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: THE MADNESS GOES
Replies: 315
Views: 70380

Re: THE MADNESS COMES

orangedragonfire wrote:be there something we tin do to make the Mods look favorably upon us so that they smite only our enemies?


Don't be a dickbag, mostly
by felltir
Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:50 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: THE MADNESS GOES
Replies: 315
Views: 70380

Re: THE MADNESS COMES

Kit. wrote:‮aC ‬ n we use tricks to bypass the word filters?

Sure, but don't expect to win an arms race with the mods. I remember "telephone".
by felltir
Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:47 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: THE MADNESS GOES
Replies: 315
Views: 70380

Re: THE MADNESS COMES

Bullshiiiit it's magiiiiiic

By which, of course, I mean thanks for the info.
by felltir
Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:12 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: THE MADNESS GOES
Replies: 315
Views: 70380

Re: THE MADNESS COMES

It's seemingly impossible to mark any of the posts in this thread as read.
by felltir
Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:11 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: Confessional Shed - I'll keep a look-out
Replies: 38049
Views: 2814890

Re: Confessional Shed - I'll keep a look-out

You're a cool cat, Raven.

You too, Fossa.

Stay, join the party. If you like.
by felltir
Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:58 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: THE MADNESS GOES
Replies: 315
Views: 70380

Re: THE MADNESS COMES

Justin Time.
by felltir
Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:28 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: Hifaleetin' thoughts
Replies: 90216
Views: 9232702

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Eseell wrote:
SexyTalon wrote:
The Scyphozoa wrote:
elminster wrote:Red text is serious business.

I'm pretty sure the mods will excuse my use of it for the sake of a pun.

Not really, we're just busy.

Plotting.

I guess it is that time of year.

Oh, cool. Maybe I'll get resurrected again.
by felltir
Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:43 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: Hifaleetin' thoughts
Replies: 90216
Views: 9232702

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Well while you're correct in your assumption that I am not color blind, you may want to avoid such assumptions in the future. And I still have no idea what is going on. Maybe you're not hip enough. All the color kids get it. It's been a while, I'm not sure I'm hip anymore either. Scyphozoa, I just ...
by felltir
Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:16 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: Hifaleetin' thoughts
Replies: 90216
Views: 9232702

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

phlip wrote:One of felltir's childhood friends was killed by the CEO of Skittles. It's understandable he'd be bittersour.


FTFY

Spoiler:
Lower case name, please :)


The Scyphozoa wrote:I feel so left out, guys. :(


Hey, you can SEE the colours, at least.
by felltir
Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:12 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: Hifaleetin' thoughts
Replies: 90216
Views: 9232702

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Hah, colour jokes.

Fun times.

[/bitter]
by felltir
Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:06 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: [SAFESPACE] LGBTIQQA Thread - Queer Support!
Replies: 8248
Views: 1476944

Re: [SAFESPACE] LGBTIQQA Thread - Queer Support!

I'm considering getting my titles changed to Mx., as a sign of support for people who can't accept any of the standard gendered titles.
by felltir
Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:03 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: Hifaleetin' thoughts
Replies: 90216
Views: 9232702

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

My kink is auto mixing kinks.
by felltir
Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:00 pm UTC
Forum: Gaming
Topic: Bastion
Replies: 44
Views: 11763

Re: Bastion

Coin wrote:This game is on the new weekly Humble Bundle at $1.
I got a copy for myself but haven't installed it yet. I'm wondering about the controls: Is it regular Diablo style mouse + keyboard or is it possible to play it using a game pad?
What say ye, veterans of Bastion?


*buys*
by felltir
Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:58 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: Hifaleetin' thoughts
Replies: 90216
Views: 9232702

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Anyone know of a decent free/cheap screen recording program for Windows that will also record the audio coming from the computer? Google turned up a few, but the only audio they'll record is from the microphone, which isn't what I'm after. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/help/faq_i18n?s=recording&a...
by felltir
Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:18 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: Confessional Shed - I'll keep a look-out
Replies: 38049
Views: 2814890

Re: Confessional Shed - I'll keep a look-out

Hello, Cait!
by felltir
Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:30 pm UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: Rape in Steubenville, OH (Trigger)
Replies: 234
Views: 24061

Re: Rape in Steubenville, OH (Trigger)

My view on the matter is that since 1 in 3 rape victims suffer PTSD at some point, 10% higher than those who experience the homicide of a family member ( study that includes info on PTSD rates for various crimes ). PTSD is a disorder that can royally fuck your life up. This ought to be taken into ac...
by felltir
Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:18 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: How do we know you have a face unless you post it?
Replies: 20910
Views: 3036062

Re: Postify your facerity

You both look good with your new hair colours.
by felltir
Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:32 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Guess The Next Poster
Replies: 23702
Views: 1854026

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Nope.

Vytron
by felltir
Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:04 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: Hifaleetin' thoughts
Replies: 90216
Views: 9232702

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

You pad, we pad, she pads, he pads, iPad.
by felltir
Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:15 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: [SAFESPACE] LGBTIQQA Thread - Queer Support!
Replies: 8248
Views: 1476944

Re: [SAFESPACE] LGBTIQQA Thread - Queer Support!

The gap in your understanding is the lack of dysphoria, which is literally a marker of brain sex. I genuinely don't understand how you could think about this subject to any degree without coming to that fairly common sense conclusion, or coming across the evidence corroborating it via google or som...
by felltir
Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:46 pm UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: Distributed Defense
Replies: 171
Views: 32381

Re: Distributed Defense

Saying no-one is allowed a gun is not discriminating against groups that might be less able to defend themselves, Ormurinn.

Carrying a knife makes you less safe.

There is no reason to believe a gun, a far more dangerous weapon, would be any different.
by felltir
Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:02 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: How do we know you have a face unless you post it?
Replies: 20910
Views: 3036062

Re: Postify your facerity

That is a turtle from Ghana, but your location says UK?
by felltir
Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:20 pm UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: Shooting at Christian organization in DC
Replies: 230
Views: 30191

Re: Shooting at Christian organization in DC

...privileges of the majority (in society) reduced accordingly. Actually, I don't think the privileges of anyone should be reduced. Elevating the rights and freedoms of minorities and those without equal rights to be equal to those with rights and freedoms doesn't have to come at the expense of any...
by felltir
Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:44 pm UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: Shooting at Christian organization in DC
Replies: 230
Views: 30191

Re: Shooting at Christian organization in DC

Steroid. I am going to attempt to follow your logic through. If you say you will accept things that are the norm, the opinions held by the majority, then your opinions need to change. Not everywhere, but here. Because here, the majority of people think that non-Christian, non-white, non-cis, non-mal...
by felltir
Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:14 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: Hype your ripe snipes 'n' gripes
Replies: 28619
Views: 3533829

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

And I will maintain your FACE.
by felltir
Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:27 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: Hype your ripe snipes 'n' gripes
Replies: 28619
Views: 3533829

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

by felltir
Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:58 am UTC
Forum: Serious Business
Topic: Welfare and minimum wage
Replies: 104
Views: 15737

Re: Welfare and minimum wage

If you do spread out a real estate purchase over time, and it turns out you can't make your payments, you lose the house. If instead of a house, you're paying for passing your genes on to the next generation, the analogous penalty is the death of the child. If that's not what you support, then you ...
by felltir
Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:29 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: Hype your ripe snipes 'n' gripes
Replies: 28619
Views: 3533829

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

I am getting over a minor chest infection. I'm really struggling to deal with the fact that if I put weight on my arms, and then happen to sneeze or cough, I'm pretty likely to dislocate one or both shoulders.
by felltir
Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:07 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: Hype your ripe snipes 'n' gripes
Replies: 28619
Views: 3533829

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Is there some mechanical reason why motorcycle engines have to be ear-splittingly loud, or are motorcycle owners just shitheads? LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES (I used to be housemates with someone who owned a chopper with NO muffler. We had time to make him tea from when we heard his bike approaching to wh...
by felltir
Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:17 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: The "How Have I Never Noticed That Before?" thread
Replies: 1141
Views: 197588

Re: The "How Have I Never Noticed That Before?" thread

I don't rinse my plates.
by felltir
Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:31 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: Confessional Shed - I'll keep a look-out
Replies: 38049
Views: 2814890

Re: Confessional Shed - I'll keep a look-out

Confession: I knew I shouldn't have read the damn thing.
by felltir
Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:12 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: London Olympics 2012
Replies: 265
Views: 39177

Re: London Olympics 2012

All the journeys I do go through Waterloo, which is a MAJOR Olympic hotspot. All the buses round here have been re-routed, too.
by felltir
Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:28 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: [Trigger Warning] Rapists Explain Themselves on Reddit
Replies: 41
Views: 14357

Re: [Trigger Warning] Rapists Explain Themselves on Reddit

Reddit is currently down, and I will not discuss this until I can read the source. Will edit later.

Edit: Nope! Thought I might be able to, but simply can't. Xiao.
by felltir
Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:25 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: London Olympics 2012
Replies: 265
Views: 39177

Re: London Olympics 2012

I'm from London, and I fucking hate these Olympic games. I have friends doing TKD in the Olympics, so I will be watching, and the person I'm dating has a few she wants to watch, but FFS. This games has had the "rights" of brands pushed over the rights of people. Brand restriction zones, pr...

Go to advanced search