Actress Plays a Scene Game (RP Thread)

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Ginger

Actress Plays a Scene Game (RP Thread)

Postby Ginger » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:58 am UTC

The rules are simple: Write a short scene for your character. Can be from any media, game, series or book or whatevs. I'm gonna write about my Blood Elf Ravasha Witchhawk.

Ravasha Witchhawk ran with all the power in her skinny legs. The blood elf girl was fleeing a goblin crime boss having her pursued by his pet panther. The panther must have been eating something special because it never seemed to tire and just kept chasing her through the wooden walkways of Booty Bay in Stranglethorn Vale. Her high-heeled shoes were impractical so she took them off and carried them like weapons. She finally was cornered in an empty alleyway by the panther and its goblin crime boss owner. She swallowed nervously and absently touched her neck and hair waiting for her fate to be told to her.

"You gotta pay up, Missy. I know ya think strip poker in a back room's all fun and games... but. Ya owe me money, lady, and I wanna have it extracted Now." He threatened. His pet panther stepped forward and growled viciously. Ravasha summoned a succubus next to her and it appeared with a coy ladylike giggle and curtsy to its Mistress.

"Now I have a pet too. Let's... just get it over with. I'm not going back to be beaten by your bruisers or imprisoned until I request my family to find the money among my belongings. I think I'll just kill you and take Your monies instead. Ha-ha-ha-ha." Ravasha channeled fiery energies around herself turned green: A Fel-infused Cataclysm spell, which she released beneath the goblin man and his pet causing a massive explosion obliterating the wooden walkway, which sent them both falling into the sea screaming curses and roars at Rava.
Amy Lee wrote:Just what we all need... more lies about a world that never was and never will be.

Azula to Long Feng wrote:Don't flatter yourself, you were never even a player.

Ginger

Re: Actress Plays a Scene Game (RP Thread)

Postby Ginger » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:58 am UTC

Quistia Crystalhymn was an exiled Draenei, which, in the tongues of her peoples before they were Draenei meant, 'Exiled Ones'--She felt like an outcast among outcasts at times. Yet she soldiered on as best as she could living on a remote island in the Kalimdor seas. One day her island had a storm and started flooding. She was a devout atheist and never cared much for helping others. Yet she and her Ravager Hatchling went out and helped the other residents find shelters and or make them w/her magics of the Arcane varieties. The Ravager Hatchling seemed to wanna eat the tauren woman she helped w/a makeshift house conjured from the nearby trees so Quistia shooed it away with her hoof-foot gently and then turned to the tauren woman.

"I hope you shall be zafe now, Mizz Tauren. I know we are on opposed factionz yet I hope you can forgive the Alliance for attacking your peoples in Taurajo... I am... technically exiled from them Anywayz." Quistia said softly w/her Draenei accent. The tauren woman laughed.

"Of course I forgive your people for associating with humans. But... if you or any of your kin come to the Barrens to attack us. Then I won't forgive you anymore. But thank you so, so much for helping me create a shelter. I am forever in your debt." The tauren woman curtsied low to the seven feet tall Draenei lady. Quistia returned the gesture out of pure respect and then turned away w/her hatchling ravager pet thing and left.

Quistia pouted and sighs to herself as she walked back to her home on Azuremyst Isle. The tauren wouldn't forgive her if she even visited the Barrens when the Alliance and King Anduin kicked Her out first? And Prophet Velen signed off on it by bringing up the experiments she was performing on, "helpless, innocent animals" in Bloodmyst and Azuremyst Isles in court on her hearing for traitorous activities. A military trial of course not even a fair one--Fel, she would have taken a trial by Naarus than by humans. Nonetheless the purple-skinned, horned, alien goat girl walked back as quickly as she could to her home to get out of the torrential rains. Shivering because her dragonslayers' robes barely helped her w/the cold cold weathers.
Amy Lee wrote:Just what we all need... more lies about a world that never was and never will be.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:28 am UTC

Ginger was a sixteen year old girl having a party and... no one came. She invited her girl friends from school, even girls she barely knew but more than a few times who seemed friendly, even boys she hated-hated and. No one came. The girl sobbed sulkily in her fancy dress a little as she flounced around her house as if looking desperately for her friends/acquaintances/unwanted suitors. Her mommy tried tried to console her lonely daughter by telling her some sagacious wisdom like, "If they didn't want to come to your sweet sixteen party then they weren't worth your time anyway. I love you and I'll still celebrate with you." And Ginger liked liked that and celebrated with her mommy, they had store bought cake, she got some clothes for presents, some makeups and bad bad naughty naughty chocolate from her mommy and daddy. Her daddy was very very distant and rarely came home from work... or ever stopped drinking... and sometimes he was meany meany to both Ginger and her mommy.

Yet today daddy was nice nice to his daughter and wife. He kissed G and his wife goodbye for work, handed Ginger her presents and was out the door. Ginger's mommy laughed a little at her husband. Ginger and her mother talked about their lives, their favorite books and movies and then... when anything contentious came up li'l sixteen year old G had to be very careful. Her mommy didn't like arguing and neither did G yet they seemed to argue about... what G was doing w/boys and girls, what G was consuming that may or may not be good for her body, or whether she was consuming anything at all? G's sweet sixteen didn't turn sour yet she had mixed emotions.

The girl went to bed that night after showering, drying off, brushing her teeth and hair, and removing her makeups. Her pink pretty lipstick and black mascara made her look like an adult yet she still felt young and ready to take on life. Tomorrow she would go to school and Tell Them All that They missed an awesome amazing awesome party. Yet she wouldn't share her loneliness at having no peers friends and only her family as friends. Or that she still cried for sadness into her pillow even though she was happy pleased that her mommy celebrated w/her. Big girls don't cry, as her daddy and sometimes mommy says.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:25 pm UTC

Story line for a romantic comedy: A Hufflepuff and a Slytherin get together. She's hard-working and loyal and dogged about getting stuff done. She's kinda a slacker, yet still takes care of her body and dresses nice nice... kinda gothy, mopey, and smokes bad-smelling cigs in the girls' bathrooms when the Potions teacher isn't lookin'. The Hufflepuff girl wanna reform the Slytherin girl of her sinful sinful habits. Throw in one of them has lots of monies and one is poor as dirt, lots of jokes about their mothers and fathers, some appearances from estranged brothers/aunts/grandparents and a murder mystery and you've got... basically a sexier sexier version of the story JK Rowling wrote ha-ha-ha-ha-ha~ <3

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:46 pm UTC

Romantic comedy two: 34 YO father and twenty-nine-year-old meet, have a relationship w/o sex and just... misadventures. Messing w/each other on occasion. Some flirting and kissing. And then: She wanna care take his kids. He'd never even let her meet the kids for a bit and was kinda ashamed of havin' kids. And the daughter is precocious and wanna be a fashionista, runs a gossip column and reads obsessively. The son can rattle off trivia about movies and books and popular entertainment. And everyone of them doesn't like living in their city. So they decide to move away to someplace else and find new homes, they learn that parents don't need to be biological to love e/o and their children, the kids make jokes at their parents' expense and throw fits to get cell phones, and the girls' gossip column turns into an advice column for trouble teens THE END. Oh and they stay married for quite a while and never ever divorce and leave the kids/family broken up and don't hate each other. <3

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:33 am UTC

Supernatural/horror movie idea: A supernatural beastess is stalking a teenage girl and won't leave her alone. It comes to her in her dreams all like like I gonna EAT U B word. And she like Hell no! And she seeks out a therapist to help her w/her night terrors turned real, the therapist doesn't really believe at first... and then the beastess starts attacking both of them w/psychic tortures and pains in the middle of the night and still threatening Eat U Eat U to both of them. So... the kid girl and her therapist makes a plan to kill the creature, trapping it by tricking it with food in the real world and the creature turns out to be a ghost of an abusive boyfriend the girl rejected when she was in middle school. He pleads for her to take him back, be her friend... something. anything. And she realizes: I don't need him OR ANY Man, I need myself and the people that care about me... and she says, "I'm sorry I didn't give you a chance to go out with me. But we can't be together. Goodbye." And the beasty finally finally dies and the girl talks w/her therapist one last time before leaving therapy and getting good nights' rests.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:45 am UTC

A teenage girl grows up with a dominatrix mother and workaholic father. She does okay in English at school however suffers at maths and sciences and history and isn't even very good at PE despite being a lady that likes to move her body. She gets sadder and sadder, cries more, and decides to see a therapist. The therapist is the only one in her life that offers her decent advices, or cares about her, or asks her how she's doing everyday? And then she starts to love her therapist and her therapist can see the signs that she's loving on her. So her therapist kicks her out to another therapist and the girl just quits because... the first therapist cared so so much about her and no one could ever care like that to her again, right? And she meets the best friend she's ever had, a real nice guy with a nice job and nice clothes and perfect perfect hair. Who is nerdy like her, wears glasses like her, doesn't always dress appropriately like her and enjoys alcohol and cigs on occasions like her. They have a lovely tryst (thanks Kewangji) together and then... he doesn't love her anymore, he calls her fat and unpretty, criticizes her clothes choices and makeups choices, tells her her cooking and care giving suck suck suck suck... unless she uses her skillz to Pleasez Him and Him Only.

The woman gets kicked out of her apartment for being suspected of doing illegal activities in there. She lands in homeless shelter after women's shelter after crisis place until... she goes to an inpatient program at a locked down hospital. She meets kooky, crazy patients who all seem to like like her inappropriately. The woman bargains w/orderlies for better medications and they make her pay by... well, I don't have to say it, and we all know where THAT'S going huh? Eventually she's just. Restrained in her hospital bed and heavily medicated slipping into oblivion. She spends a good ten or more years at the hospital and when she gets out, she can't adjust to civilian/sane peoples' lives and just... disappears one day and tells no one where she's going.

Happy Ending: She relocates to Hawaii, learns their language and cultures, and finds a New Boyfriend who Treats Her Right. A beautiful, lovely, beautiful Hawaiian man who loves loves her until the ends of times and marries her but good! And never forces her to have sex, dress sexy when she don't wanna or even wear high heels or cooks or cleans for him. And she and he love-love-love-love-love each other until the ends of time.... Sighs dreamily. ;)

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:50 am UTC

"Let's Just Be Friends" a movie by Ginger. In the movie there are these friends, and they don't have sex, yet they do flirt heavily w/each other. And talk about their lives and their feelings. They sometimes write things together, or watch movies together or go to the house they share and hang out w/each other. Then some of them start to loving on each other, so the friends have to brainstorm ways to keep their friendships intact and non-sexual? And the inappropriate girls and boys in their groups just keep pushing them to go to bed so. They start to make plans to avoid each other, or at least the sexy ones, or tell each other off... and they seem like they're no longer friends anymore? So then the friends take times off from each other, go do different interests, journal about their feelings/lives and whatnot. And when they come back they're healthier, more comfortable around each other and some of them found romantic relationships so they don't need to hit on and pick up their friends anymore. And they all says to each other, "Let's just be friends 'kay? Don't want to ruin the relationships we already have." Some friends are disappoint because their unrequited loves. Most of them are fine with the "Let's just be friends" talks, don't question it too heavily, and they never try to make their other friends friends w/benefits again ever.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:25 pm UTC

It was chaos everywhere. The sentient Infernal had broken free of Ravasha's controls and was rampaging freely around Ashenvale Forest. Knocking over houses, flailing its rocky, flaming fits with anger and hatred. WHY did it have voices in its head? Because Ravasha implanted it with Soul Stones and Soul Shards fragments, which are souls' essences. So it had the multiple experiences of thousands, maybe even millions, of people--Tauren, elves, undead, humans, orcs and more... and all those voices were competing to be the dominant personalities. Ravasha stood before her "demonic child," as she had thought of it, and stared it down with defiance as it roared a Psychic Scream at her. Ravasha just stood there as the psychic terrors washed over her, her mind serene and let them pass through w/o harming her mind. Then she address her child:

"You NEED to stop. You're causing harm and hurting innocent elves and orcs... and that's not why I gave birth to you, my child. Please. Please. Just... stop." Ravasha chastised the massive rocky golem half-heart like. She was very scared of her creation and challenging its childish fits was terrifying her beyond belief. The sentient Infernal leaned down closer to its "Mother Ravasha Elf" and... smelled... her scent of perfumes? It didn't even have a nose to smell scents with. It breathed in the scent of her Peacebloom and Mageroyal perfumes and then growled viciously. It slowly... settled down and sat down cross-legged before its mother.

"I am. Sorry. Mother. I have... these voices in my mind and they won't stop. Talking to me. Telling me what to do... about their pasts... it's too confusing and it's killing me. Please help me?" The sentient Infernal bargained with its Mother Ravasha. Rava sighed sadly and wiped some tears from her eyes. She placed a consoling, soft, slender feminine hand on its body. The sentient Infernal just about recoiled from her touch and then settled down as the tidal waves of voices in its mind subsided because of... Her Motherly Love.

"I'll help you. Don't worry. We can even go to Dalaran and study with the mages there to help you. We'll come up with some way to deal with your voices and anger problems... after all: What good am I as your mommy if I can't even get you some therapy?" Ravasha laughed ladylike and covered her mouth. The sentient Infernal rumbled with its own laughter and soon mommy and son/daughter/it hadn't expressed a gender preferences... were both laughing with each other.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:35 pm UTC

Kiki was a Goblin girl on the rise to being top female executive at her company. The green skinned woman had graduated top of her class, awards for perfect attendance, gone to business school and charms schools and... she wanted to be Trade Princess. Unfortunately there were several barriers to entry. And as she sat in her office checking over documents for errors, she wondered how would she advance her career? The goblin came to one quick decision: Her profit was in helping others for a price. So she would make deals with her co-workers sometimes: Gimme some of your shifts and I'll let you have some of the monies I make, let me use some of your weapons or armors in the arena and I'll give you some of mine, I'll check Your Works for a small fees. And she was soon more than just an errors checking girl: Now she was a supervisor. She didn't look for relationships on her free time either, which gave her more time to advance to Trade Princess.

Her relations with other Horde members was cordial and professional at best. Hostile at worst. She especially couldn't stand orcs: Too tall, too muscly, always going on about an orcs' honor and You Have Offended me with your businessy talks I can't understand. Blood elves were too stuck up about magics. Trolls scared her with their Wild Goddesses and Gods. And Undead... well, Sylvanas could STAY in Lordaeron forever for all she cared.

One day while she was walking home with groceries she was attacked by a hungry giant rat. Rather than fighting it she just... knelt down and set some of her breads at its feet. They were fancy breads and she hoped...? The giant rat sniffed them warily, nibbled a bit, and then ate the entire loaves in one single bite. Kiki grinned with her fangs and gave the giant rat a wide pathways around it as she continued to her apartments building.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:19 pm UTC

Lizitte Shadowyrose was a Forsaken of the Horde. Sworn in service to the undead blood elf Banshee Queen Windrunner she was placed in charge of a group of healers. They were tending to the crisis cases: Wounded Forsaken whose necromancy animating them could not sustain their otherwise mortal injuries. Lizi, as she was call by her acquaintances, was a medic of the Mistweaver type. A nun sworn to use the healing mists to cleanse diseases, heal injuries and protect her allies. She was caring for a soldier with a stab wound.

She didn't need to know how he got stabbed she just went to work. Assessing the wound first, then disinfecting, carefully removing anything that might damage him further. Apparently the Death Knight he was fighting really jammed the blade in there: Metal shards were coating the wound partially. She removed each one with a medical tool and then cast Renewing Mists, which caused jade green mists to flow into the wound and seal it partially to prevent him bleeding out. Then she sewed up the rest and sent him back to his bed for rest and recuperation.

Even though Lizi was undead she still felt emotions and pains, which was odd for her kind... in fact, her pains and feelings were sometimes so acute she became very passionate and acted out. One time she was to deliver a message to one of Sylvanas's emissaries and. She felt so, so shy and anxious that she accidentally said, "Thank you," Inappropriately. Lizitte didn't mean to however etiquette no nos were big on a Do Not List to Sylvanas's cool peoples... so, she was shamed by the emissary, and she took Lizi's message and sent Her on her way. In tears....

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:20 am UTC

Ravasha descended lower into a demons infested canyon bathed in fel fire. She had arrived on the Broken Shore a week before and her Illidari contacts were putting her through her paces, proving her loyalty to Illidan's group by... actively attacking its enemies. Fel bats, huge monstrosities the sizes of large dogs or more, were assailing her from the skies. She cast sprays of Shadowflames and volleys of Demonbolts to char their furs and wings off and let them drop to the ground below. The elven woman charged ahead with a trail of flames in her wake. Burning demons that fell behind her paces. Burning Rush was useful to increase her speeds yet it cost her own life force to fuel its powers... so she disengage the spell and then summon a succubus. The demons were too busy dealing with her shadowy whip to notice that she had slipped away... with regular stealthiness no magics needed. The sneaky elf woman found the Skull of Thal'kiel, who was a sorcerer, who sacrifices himself to kill demons. They had imprisoned him and siphon his life forces. Ravasha approached the skull and it psychically called into her mind: "Warlock of the Black Harvest... you've come to save me, haven't you?"

Ravasha merely smiled and broke the enchantments binding Thal'kiel to the demons' prison area. He floated down from the barrier bubble that use to contain him and landed on Rava's shoulder. The woman touched the weapon briefly. Her summoned succubus Selriva warned her not to and she withdrew her hand as if she had been chilled to her bones.

"No, Thal'kiel, you're going to serve me from now on, is that clear? I am using you as an Artifact Weapon to fight the Burning Legions' forces... and nothing else. Our relationship is Mistress and Servant... but... if it makes you feel better? I'll let you decide how best to deal with our challenges sometimes." Ravasha shrugged and cast Enslave Demon on the Skull of Thal'kiel.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:09 am UTC

There once was a professional who tried to sell her trades in a small town. Every night she would go: To bars, nightclubs, the streets... and walk them and try to find people to share a night with. Not even with sexy thoughts on her mind just thoughts of survival. Let's call her: Selene. Selene was a lonely girl, who had been abused by: Her mommy, daddy, friends and lovers. So she sought out a dangerous career to satisfy her thrill seeking inner teenage girl. She felt like she was sixteen in her mind. Yet she was getting older and less pretty and beautiful every day.

For now she mostly dates, with a strict policies of no sex, with men. Women were afraid of her and she of them. After... being toy with by pretty, mean girls for most of her life. Selene had met some nice girls though and she never charges them to flirt, or date her, or even marry her if they wanna... and she listens to bad pop songs about sad, crying relationships late at night, and counts her stars and cash and wonders: Shall I ever find my true soul mate, get married and be happy? Or shall I forever be doom to wander streets at night looking for love in all the wrong places?

One night she had a client who wanna chat, one night one who wanna have her dress up in fancy clothes and makeups. One who wanna have her dominate him and tell him what to do. One who wanna chat about her abusive homelessness. One who wanna be her actual boyfriend and sugar daddy. Selene was getting tires from satisfying so much peoples... and they... seems to smell her blood and loneliness whenever she has an apartment in town? How do they know she's alone and why do they asks her to satisfy them like that? Selene eventually stopped wondering, got dressed up and did her hairdo up and her makeups again and again to go out and make monies... to live and be happy.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:06 am UTC

Melissa was an abnormal psych/writer student that got sucked into a complex computer game run by sentient robots that wanna drinks her life forces. Her sweet, naive college girl self clicked on a shady website, and reality warped around her... suddenly she could no longer distinguish between fantasies and realities, everything she thought of seems to be real, and she stays awake at night? Her auburn hair changes colors, her green eyes change to yellow and slit like like a felines' eyes... and she doesn't recognize her face for a moment? And then reality settles and everything goes back to normal for a few days.

Then she hears: The computers' voice in her mind. Personify as a teasing woman that never leaves her alone, always telling her creepy things about her past, present and future. Melissa goes to her friends at school: Tiffany and Jessica K. They always knew what to do when creepy people were following them. They told her to play it off like she knew the person and then subtly intimidate them with veiled threats to leave them alone? Unfortunately for Melissa, the computer woman heard everything she heard, so any strategies she develop to defeat it/her were ineffective, because she: Knew everything Meli knew?

At night Melissa would wish so much she could conquer the strange world she live in and make it a normal everyday world again. So she: Got her friends together with her by making encrypt texts over cell phones, formed an underground resistances movements, as it turns out other women and girls were being toyed with by robots and computers in the futuristic sci fi modern times? And these women and girls, a thousand beautiful voices, got on the Internet where the consciousnesses of the machines were. Yet they were In the Internet, feeling and experiences it completely... and the machines try everything not to be shut down. Flirting, bargaining with the women and girls to spare them their fates and: These women and young girls wanna have revenge so they Psychic Scream the machines to Hell and disconnect them all, leaving them peacefully sleeping at night from now on forever and ever....

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:06 pm UTC

Lady Jocelyn was a princess turned disgraced political prisoner. Her views on queens' ascendancy, that any girl in the queen's family and not the first born only, should have rights to ascend when their mother passed on or gave up her titles. So she stewed in the prison and waited for her time patiently... Lady Jocelyn was not just a wilting violet. The curly haired, brunette had undergone: Fencing, charms training, some minor tailoring and sewing... she knew no magics though, which her father always mocks her for. Anyway, Jocelyn was begging a guard for more food and drinks... he slid a tray of: Plain breads, plain white rices and water to her. Lady Jocelyn ate and drank, all femininely dainty like, and then waited some more.

Her time to fight in the arena came. The somewhat short, skinny, woman stepped into the ring in a suit of loaner armors and weapons. She clanged her short sword against her shield strapped to her left arm. Her opponent was a huge half-trollish lady and wasn't having any of it. The woman charges Jocelyn and knocks her down.

Jocelyn tries talking her ways out: "Don't you think, as women of class and nobility, imprisoned for our political views should actually be fighting our jailers?"

The half-troll woman snorts, stops fighting and... stares at the skinny lily white human princess. "You are right. We should be. But killing or maiming pretty young things like you... gives me great pleasure and: Gets me my freedom faster than helping you or even myself escape."

Lady Jocelyn and the half-troll Zandala met in the middle of the arena. Jocelyn clashes her short sword against the woman's metallic staff. The woman hits her, in the face, and head with her staff again and again. Lady Jocelyn was stunned and moves backwards. Holding up her buckler shield strapped to her arm defensively. Zandala charges again and forces her to the ground, makes her submit ladylike, and ties her up to take her back to the guards....

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:43 am UTC

Wendy was a girl that lives in a big city. She often gets distracted or lost in the city and can't find her way to her appointments? So she has to: Ask for directions again and again. And ask them if they could: Write a map, walk with her, give her more detailed directions again and again? Anyways Wendy is an American woman on the go. She does odd jobs when she can get them even ones that pays her under the table? Wendy has red scarlet hair she got dyed at the local beauty shop. She is... almost six feet tall. Sometimes peoples mock her for being too tall and saying she is not a real actual lady or woman or even a girl? So Wendy laughs at them to shame them in their friends' eyes and makes as snappy of remarks back as she can.

One day Wendy was walking around her town. Some teenager accuses her of stealing her cigarettes? Wendy is shocked by such a travesty and miscarriage of justice. She bravely faces her accuser and simply tells, her, softly and femininely that she, "Never took your cigarettes and I'm sorry you lost or someone else stole them?"

Girl wasn't playing along. She sighed loudly, rolled her eyes and declared that she was gonna, "Find out some dirt on you and spread it all around the city." Wendy wasn't scared of some nobody teenage girl? She had dealt with real criminals, bad customers and bad lovers so she knew how to handle disputes. And if that li'l woman wanna spread lies/gossipy, bad naughty rumors about her all around city? Then Wendy would cattily fight back with her own rumors and they don't even have to be true. As a student of writing at her local community college Wendy knew the mighty pen could out write, and out lie, the vengeful sword carried by an angry teen girl because someone stole her cigarettes?

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:52 am UTC

Suzette had gone to a therapist to quit her addictions to: Smoking and impulsive behaviors and paranoia. The therapist was very kindly and considerate of Suzy's feelings at first but then he would start telling her things like: Her risky behaviors going to get her raped, she is at fault for what her partners do--or at least she could have behaved differently and prevented it--and... things over a year old were off the tables for taking about. So that wasn't a problems at first because her smoking addictions were recent and her impulsive shopping, dating, and relationships choices were all recent affairs and so were her paranoid delusions about agents and peoples spreading gossipy rumors about her. Yet she did wanna talk about things in the past sometimes... like when cops harass her for being poor white trash woman, or when partners sues her for being sexually inappropriate, wanna stalking them... she did wanna talks about those things sometimes? Yet He was not hearing her.

Sometimes Suzette explains patiently she has troubles concentrating especially after the new meds she's been taking. The therapist says sometimes you just need times to get use to your medications and to keep taking them Suzette. Suzette know she needs medications to help her emotional disregulation, yet she couldn't help but feels... lightheaded when taking her meds. Anyways, the therapy for her smoking addictions were most helpful, as they explores her feels around cigarettes, how to retrain her thoughts and occupy her times elsewhere so she don't crave cigarettes? She didn't craves cigs for a long time and then recently starts again when her abusive bro returns to her life to call her out for being a TG woman even though she full on femme transitioned by now.

And her therapist is getting tired of her putting the blames on others when she kisses, touches or flirts totally inappropriately. He says even shortening the phrase to, "Totes inapprops," is itself totally inappropriate for using languages out of her age groups. He accuses her of manipulating others to get her way, seducing and provoking and cites her diagnoses of conduct disorders, emotional disregulations, hopelessness and addictions and paranoia and says that... she needs to own it or else they can't continue seeing each other anymore? Suzette is very worried, she confesses her worries to her therapist in session, starts crying. He doesn't like that and tells her to leave.

"O-Okay... okay, I'll leave and n-never--never schedule another appointment with you again. Goodbye Mr. Rivers... for the final time." Suzy said teary-eyes like and walked out of her therapist man's life forever and ever amen.

patzer

Postby patzer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:20 pm UTC

In another realm, in a different world, in a higher dimension, lay a Being.
An incorporeal Being of light and goodness.
She was the epitome of everything that was right and good and joyous.
For as long as the presence of humans had graced the world, she had been observed.
She had been seen in many forms. As an Angel, as a Faerie, as a Unicorn, as a Dragoness, as a Goddess...
An almost-infinite number.
This Being was every one of those forms.

The Being, the Angel, she glanced down on the little blue planet.
She focused her gaze. She looked more narrowly and narrowly,
she found the continents and looked closer,
she found the regions of land and looked closer,
she found the cities and looked closer,
she found the neighborhoods and looked closer,
she found the streets and looked closer,
she found the buildings and looked closer,
And finally,
she looked into a building, and found two people.

One was a Lady, one was a Man.
The Angel looked at the one person first, the Lady,
Her name was Suzette.
She was a troubled soul, she had woes and worries,
And the Angel looked down at the other person, the Man.
He was a Therapist. A fancy clever person who helps other people.
The Therapist, he was supposed to hear the open feelings of others, and help those feelings, and fix the troubles and worries in peoples' minds.
But this Therapist did not succeed. He was, like all other inhabitants of this blue dot, very much human.
Humans are imperfect beings, the Angel knew that.
They were mere children of apes, they had love but they also had hate. They could not truly understand the soul of other humans, in the way that the Angel could.

The Angel looked upon the soul of the Therapist, and could tell that the Therapist believed himself to be right.
The Angel looked upon the soul of the Lady, Suzette, and could tell that Suzette was upset. The Therapist had hurt Suzette.
This Therapist had succeeded in his first goal, opening up the soul of Suzette.
But he had failed in his second goal, of helping Suzette. He had hurt her instead.

The Angel shed a tear of light.
She ached from the fact that she was not able to help.
She ached from the fact that, this time, one human had hurt another human. This made the Angel feel sad.
But she was an Angel, and as an Angel she was not allowed to intervene in human matters.

The Angel wanted more than anything to touch the Lady,
to cradle her,
Because the Angel could tell that the Lady had a heart of goodness.
She could feel the Lady's worries,
and feel the meaning behind them.
She wanted to let the Lady know that it's okay to have the mind and words of a child,
She wanted the Lady to know that even if someone has addictions, even if someone can't help but behave in a manner that is somehow inappropriate,
even if that someone could improve themselves tremendously,
that that person is only human.
And that the first step to fixing one's problems is to love oneself,
and to analyse oneself,
and to find the causes of one's problems and any unwanted behaviors,
both the "other humans are nasty" causes and the "you've got a little mental issue but that's just because you're human" causes,
and to use that love that one has for themself that one has fix oneself, to overcome the other humans who behave in a nasty way, whether intentionally or accidentally,
and the mental ghosts of these effects,
and to fuel the effort to make oneself better.
Because the Angel could see the Lady's good soul.

More than anything else in the world, the Angel wanted to comfort the Lady,
to let the Lady know that everything would be okay.
And to make sure that everything would be okay.
But the Angel could not do this. She was not allowed to.
So, the Angel took an action that broke her fragile little heart.

The Angel turned away.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:54 am UTC

A li'l devil woman also notices Suzette and Mr. Rivers from somewhere in the nine hells. She laughs at Suzy's misfortunes, and says, "If she wanna cure her addictions and bad behavior it isn't on her therapist to correct her every time she makes another mistake." The succubus devil woman taunts no one in particular. She could see Suzette's goodness and even the goodness of Mr. Rivers, whom was a man she corrupted, years ago... and she looked at the man and the lady and watches the lady leave the therapist's office with schoolgirls' glee in her black, deadened heart. The succubus follows Suzy home and torments her that night with: Nightmares, sleeplessness, thoughts of her troubled past, thoughts that don't make sense to Suzy in the morning... and Suzy stays awake at night cursing her life while the succubus devil woman laughs and laughs.

"You see, it's Suzette's fault entirely she is where she is, she don't wanna grow up and leave comforting past bad behaviors behind. Mr. Rivers was right to dump her, as she is what we call, 'A lost cause.' I made sure of that when I... convinced Mr. Rivers during a night of passionate lovemaking to sell both his soul, and Suzy's souls, to me." The succubus gives an alluring li'l titter and crosses her arms as she explains her diabolical plan to no one.

"From that day on I put thoughts in both of their heads. Addictive thoughts in Suzy's: Addictions to dirty sex, demeaning herself, delusions of the mind... and thoughts in Mr. Rivers's head that: She ain't getting better, she likes being abused, she is provoking others into behaving badly just as she behaves badly to drag them all down with her. And Mr. Rivers responded to my thoughts by counseling her more roughly. Because, as a flawed human--whereas I and my Master are perfect 'fallen angels' and don't make such mistakes of the heart--he saw a troubled soul that was too troubled for his meager talents to fix and got... scared? Hee-hee. He got scared." The succubus breaks off into a peal of giggles and then flips her hair.

"Now I'm gonna leave alone Mr. Rivers. Having him in my bed one time was enough. The woman with the mind of a teenage girl though... now, until she's old and not pretty enough anymore, I could have some fun and funny times with her now couldn't I? Just insert a single temptation to break abstinence vows here, an impure thought about having sex with another person there, another thought about people talking behind her back... and next thing you know: I'll have claimed another soul for my Master Lucifer Morningstar." A raven-haired succubus twirls a strand of hair around her fingers and then unwinds it and claps eagerly as she prepares to get to work corrupting Suzette's soul. Like she had done to thousands of girls, and would continue to tempt, deceive and corrupt young women and middle-aged men until someone saw fit to end the succubus's twisted little existence.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:32 pm UTC

Suzette was getting tired of her bad dreams and misfortunes so she decided one day enough was enough. She kept seeing her new therapist Tarah and took her medications as well tried focusing on retraining her addictions with her thoughts and behaviors. She tried even radical stuff like thinking of herself as an old hag having sex and it seems to... help... yet not get rid of her impulses to have sex with strangers? And her smoking addiction usually goes down the most when she's on estrogen so she starts making calls to get reconnected with a good kindly doctor. Her first appointment with Tarah went okay yet she doesn't know how much the rest of their working relationship shall go? It fills Suzette with fears. At any rate she is taking back control of her life step by step... until the succubus tries to get into her life and make the nightmares real. She comes to Suzette's door as a friendly looking woman, says she's homeless, her mommy kicks her out for being a lesbian? And could Suzy please let her stay the night?

During that night the succubus tempts Suzy every which way imaginable. She is provocative, sexy, turning Suzy on. Suzette has a thing for lesbians and bisexual girls that toy with her and make her act submissively. The succubus, or as she calls herself in her new form, "Lilly" enjoys ordering Suzette to make her foods and drinks, fetch her stuffs she don't even need from across the room, asks her intrusive questions about her past and Suzy answers dutifully. It was almost like dealing with a programmed robot for the succubus she was so easily manipulated and seduced.

They do have a night of passionate love making. Yet Suzy don't sell her soul. Lilly, the brown-haired woman, tempts Suzette to give in and just... offer herself completely in service to Lilly forever and ever. She will even drop her important job and marry Suzette right now. Suzy is just a pleased li'l strawberry blonde woman over such offers and sweet nothings. Yet she... is too fragile for a relationship right now she says and Lilly must be content to be her live in housemate for now. Even still Suzette tempts the succubus with the promise that one day she might be available to be her girlfriend again?

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:31 am UTC

Selene had got in trouble with the mental health system. The cops came to pick her up. They said she was not taking care of herself, eating or drinking right... or much of anything at all... and she was getting more and more unstable and emotionally disturbed by the days and nights. And something about threats to harm peoples and animals? Selene never said any of that stuffs? Okay, maybe when she was mad, okay she MIGHT HAVE said: "I feel like murdering someone." But she didn't mean it. Yet here the cops were shuffling her off to another new rehab center for disturbed girls. They made her strip in private, then searches her for weapons or lighters, she HATES the drab gray shorts and t-shirt they forces her to wear. Selene doesn't thinks they look femme at all. Like and: The nurses laughs at what they pull out of her purse to catalogue, critique how she uses her makeups on her face, critique what she says to the intake lady. And then defend themselves by saying, "We new." So was she and like she ain't giggling at them now is she?

"I'm new too. That's not an excuse to laugh at me please ladies." Selene tried bargaining softly. The ladies quieted down and the intake nurse asks Selene why she feels she is here?

"I feel like I am here because of lies. I never... maybe once? Threatened anything. And I didn't actually mean it. Please... please. Let me out now?" Selene pleaded hoping the intake nurse would take pity on another woman. Yet she merely sighed and said she couldn't help her get out before her court hearing. Selene was confined for a period of at least a week before her hearing. And she had no rights to protest what her therapist had ordered for her either. So Selene started feeling more and more trapped and caged, like an abused animal and starts acting out to show them she can't be cowed into submission. They lock her in solitary for her troubles.

Selene is powerless in mental hospitals and rehab centers. They barely let you use makeups, relationships with other clients are e-expressly Forbidden. She can't doll herself up, shave for a period of at least three days to prove she won't cuts herself, or even have 'ships with men or women? All her feminine powers and ways taken away. The other clients don't really like her though they tolerate her when she let out of solitary. They talks to her about their lives. She meets an older man who claims to have been a "boy toy in Asian countries," she meets a man who had a... heated tiff with his wife. She meets a woman who had delusions of summertime during the dead of winter, who gives her some teal-colored mascara, 'cause she don't need it no more. She meets a former makeups artist and gay bartender, who gives her a red thong with a black rose on it, which Selene cherishes dearly and wears despite it having belong to another woman. Sure, the other clients accepts her slightly, but she still wanna get out because: They heavily medicate her, send her to her room at the slightest misbehavior, make her miss meal times... she was going crazy. And finally her court date comes.

Her lawyer argues she under estrogen withdrawal. She needs it as a transgender woman and even fiends for it sometimes. And her lawyer says nice and helpfully: She not acting out because she's crazy, she's acting out because cops and therapists IMPRISON her against her will. And the judge buys it and says, "Okay little girl I'm deeming you not gravely disabled, because I believe you were just fiending for estrogen. But I'm warning you: The same thing could happen to you again if you don't correct your misbehavior soon."

And Selene goes home. Home to a fam that despises her sulky ways, tells her she don't wanna be there and then asks why she came back? They tell her she a wild child, causes too much troubles, hits their princess queenie doggy inappropriately. Even though: Her bro D argues with her c-constantly, screams and hits her. Her bro E actually has choked her almost blackening out for her? So... she ve-very afraid of her family. Very scared that they might flip out like wild animals, go too far and... lights out for a pretty femme call girl like her? Yet there ain't nothing she can do. Not even the mental health rehabilitation system wanna have her, not women's shelters, not even her therapist who was like a mother or closely sis to her... because she's a scarlet girl of the night, a conduct disordered BPD nightmare, whose shallow 'ships shall doom all involved to a cycle of never-ending abuses. And dooms Selene to be in a new kind of solitary confinement in her family's house.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:31 am UTC

Selene had got in trouble with the mental health system. The cops came to pick her up. They said she was not taking care of herself, eating or drinking right... or much of anything at all... and she was getting more and more unstable and emotionally disturbed by the days and nights. And something about threats to harm peoples and animals? Selene never said any of that stuffs? Okay, maybe when she was mad, okay she MIGHT HAVE said: "I feel like murdering someone." But she didn't mean it. Yet here the cops were shuffling her off to another new rehab center for disturbed girls. They made her strip in private, then searches her for weapons or lighters, she HATES the drab gray shorts and t-shirt they forces her to wear. Selene doesn't thinks they look femme at all. Like and: The nurses laughs at what they pull out of her purse to catalogue, critique how she uses her makeups on her face, critique what she says to the intake lady. And then defend themselves by saying, "We new." So was she and like she ain't giggling at them now is she?

"I'm new too. That's not an excuse to laugh at me please ladies." Selene tried bargaining softly. The ladies quieted down and the intake nurse asks Selene why she feels she is here?

"I feel like I am here because of lies. I never... maybe once? Threatened anything. And I didn't actually mean it. Please... please. Let me out now?" Selene pleaded hoping the intake nurse would take pity on another woman. Yet she merely sighed and said she couldn't help her get out before her court hearing. Selene was confined for a period of at least a week before her hearing. And she had no rights to protest what her therapist had ordered for her either. So Selene started feeling more and more trapped and caged, like an abused animal and starts acting out to show them she can't be cowed into submission. They lock her in solitary for her troubles.

Selene is powerless in mental hospitals and rehab centers. They barely let you use makeups, relationships with other clients are e-expressly Forbidden. She can't doll herself up, shave for a period of at least three days to prove she won't cuts herself, or even have 'ships with men or women? All her feminine powers and ways taken away. The other clients don't really like her though they tolerate her when she let out of solitary. They talks to her about their lives. She meets an older man who claims to have been a "boy toy in Asian countries," she meets a man who had a... heated tiff with his wife. She meets a woman who had delusions of summertime during the dead of winter, who gives her some teal-colored mascara, 'cause she don't need it no more. She meets a former makeups artist and gay bartender, who gives her a red thong with a black rose on it, which Selene cherishes dearly and wears despite it having belong to another woman. Sure, the other clients accepts her slightly, but she still wanna get out because: They heavily medicate her, send her to her room at the slightest misbehavior, make her miss meal times... she was going crazy. And finally her court date comes.

Her lawyer argues she under estrogen withdrawal. She needs it as a transgender woman and even fiends for it sometimes. And her lawyer says nice and helpfully: She not acting out because she's crazy, she's acting out because cops and therapists IMPRISON her against her will. And the judge buys it and says, "Okay little girl I'm deeming you not gravely disabled, because I believe you were just fiending for estrogen. But I'm warning you: The same thing could happen to you again if you don't correct your misbehavior soon."

And Selene goes home. Home to a fam that despises her sulky ways, tells her she don't wanna be there and then asks why she came back? They tell her she a wild child, causes too much troubles, hits their princess queenie doggy inappropriately. Even though: Her bro D argues with her c-constantly, screams and hits her. Her bro E actually has choked her almost blackening out for her? So... she ve-very afraid of her family. Very scared that they might flip out like wild animals, go too far and... lights out for a pretty femme call girl like her? Yet there ain't nothing she can do. Not even the mental health rehabilitation system wanna have her, not women's shelters, not even her therapist who was like a mother or closely sis to her... because she's a scarlet girl of the night, a conduct disordered BPD nightmare, whose shallow 'ships shall doom all involved to a cycle of never-ending abuses. And dooms Selene to be in a new kind of solitary confinement in her family's house.

Return to “Forum Games”