What is in Your Clipboard?

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

SFX

Re: What is in Your Clipboard?

Postby SFX » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:32 pm UTC

http://data.giss.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/giste ... 50&pol=rob

(was doing a long post about climate change)

SuperJedi224

Postby SuperJedi224 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:51 pm UTC

A2UI6OQ6

(A random string I got off random.org)

patzer

Postby patzer » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:27 pm UTC

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

SFX

Postby SFX » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:53 pm UTC

low- or no-content posts

12obin

Postby 12obin » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:24 am UTC

Ugh technical difficulties. Here's the first half. I'll figure it out in the next 24 hours and upload the rest.
Robin, she.

faubiguy

Postby faubiguy » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:53 am UTC

All nsfw or nsfl posts must describe their content in the title or comments

SFX

Postby SFX » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:39 pm UTC

SDK

Postby SDK » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:40 pm UTC

The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

Lawrencelot

Postby Lawrencelot » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:23 pm UTC

12obin

Postby 12obin » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:58 am UTC

Robin, she.

patzer

Postby patzer » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:37 am UTC

My political compass

Economic Left/Right: -5.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.82
(8 Sep 2013)

Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.13
(28 Sep 2014)

Economic Left/Right: -1.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.31
(25 April 2015)
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

12obin

Postby 12obin » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:48 pm UTC

Robin, she.

patzer

Postby patzer » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:16 am UTC

at least one of Jester, Lyncher and Survivor must now be in every game

patzer

Postby patzer » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:08 am UTC

Ande is so good I don't have the right time and it will take the bus driver in my room for a long way toward an amazing voice of reason why the world and a few years and years in a row in my room for a long way toward an amazing voice of reason why the world and a few years and a lot to be able the first place I have no clue who I want you in my head hurts so bad I can't believe I'm going to get my money and time consuming but it would have a lot to be able the first place I have no clue who I want you in my head hurts so bad I can't believe I'm going to get my money and time consuming but it would have a lot more to do that in my room is the most of my head and a lot more to do that in my head and a few weeks and the rest is history is not an easy to play the piano lessons and a few weeks and the rest is history is not an easy to play the piano lessons and a lot to be the same as I am so glad you enjoyed your birthday party at a time when you are so much for a few years back to my room is the most of my head is a very nice but the fact is the only way you want a boyfriend who are not in my room and a few days and the rest of your friends to be able the first half and I love the fact is the only way you want a boyfriend who are not in my room for improvement but it would mean so bad but the best way for me I was in my head is a very nice but it would have a great way to go out of a few weeks of a few months to be able the first half and I love the fact I don't have the right way and a lot more fun and a lot to do that for me I was in my room and a few days and the other side is a good time waster for me I have no idea what the future is bright and early for a few years back to my friends to be the same as I am so glad you enjoyed your birthday party at a time when you are not the best way for a long day ahead with plans and a lot to do that for me I have no idea what the future is bright and early for a long day ahead with plans and a few weeks of my head hurts and my sister just told me that the company is not an issue that the company is not an issue that is not an issue in my head and the rest of your friends are not the best of all of them were a few years and a lot more fun and a few years back on track and I don't think you can be found at a time when the sun goes on the phone to get the same thing over the next two days ago when the sun goes on in a while and then the first place for me and you know how I can see you at least a dozen or not the same as a whole bunch a few weeks and months and it would have a great way to go out of a sudden urge you all have that problem of my head hurts and my sister just told me that the two men in my room for improvement but it would mean so bad but it would have to do it all in one of the best of all of them were a few years and the other side is a very long and the rest of your own life in a while and then the first half of the best thing about being able a few weeks of my friends to the game with my family and friends to the game with my family and friends to be able the first place for me I was a little too hard and fast food is so good I don't think you can be found at a news report that a lot of the year before that is not an easy way to the gym with my life I live on my iPhone to my room for a few weeks and months and it would have a good idea of what the actual name and a lot to be the first half of the year before that is the most beautiful and amazing day of school for a long way toward a lot to be able the first half and the rest of your own life in a few years and the rest of your friends are so much for a long day of school for a few weeks of a sudden urge you all have that problem of my head and the rest of your own life in prison if he had been the most beautiful and amazing day of my head hurts so bad for a long way from my iPhone to my friends to the gym with my life and death and I don't have the best thing about being able a few years and a few years to get my nails and a lot more to come out with a new song on my iPhone is not an issue of whether it be like the fact I don't have the best way of saying it is the most beautiful girl in the morning is going on a Friday afternoon with a new song on my way back in a few weeks and the other hand the first place I want you back on track and I love it so hard I have no clue how I can see you at least a dozen or not the best of the day after day to the point of view and a few weeks of a new phone is on a Friday afternoon with a lot to be the first place for a long day at school tomorrow but it would have to do that in a while ago I had the chance for me I have no clue how much I love it so hard I have no idea what I do that in a statement from his first goal for me and you know how much I love the new one for a few days to get my nails and a lot more fun if it wasn't even there is nothing but love the new one for a long way toward an hour to the point of view and a few years back on my way back in a statement from his first goal for me I was a little too hard and fast food is so cute when you get the same as a whole bunch a few years and I have no clue who they really do that for the rest is the most of them in my room is a good time waster for me I was just thinking that it would have a good idea of what the actual name and a lot to be able the first half and the rest of my head is killing my life in a while ago I had the chance for me I have a lot to be the same thing over the next two days ago when the time I was just thinking that it would have a lot place for me ...

(This was what my ipad's text prediction thing spewed out)

12obin

Postby 12obin » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:21 pm UTC

Robin, she.

Moose Anus

Postby Moose Anus » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:04 pm UTC

Lemonade? ...Aww, ok.

patzer

Postby patzer » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:31 pm UTC

12obin

Postby 12obin » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:53 am UTC

My gf has black hair.
I mean, her eyes aren't like the sun or anything.
She's just a regular-looking chick I really like.
Robin, she.

12obin

Postby 12obin » Fri May 01, 2015 12:39 am UTC

The problem with loving a poor, nineteen-year-old trans woman who hallucinates and talks to people no one else can see, is that any time vae goes missing for like an hour, I think vae's dead.
Robin, she.

patzer

Postby patzer » Fri May 01, 2015 12:43 am UTC

|-
| April 2015 || 2703 || 8 || -3 || 45 || 15 years, 10 months

faubiguy

Postby faubiguy » Fri May 01, 2015 1:11 am UTC

(p*0.5)+((1-p)*0.5)

patzer

Postby patzer » Sun May 03, 2015 5:56 am UTC

12obin

Postby 12obin » Sun May 03, 2015 5:13 pm UTC

Robin, she.

SFX

Postby SFX » Mon May 04, 2015 5:42 pm UTC

12obin

Postby 12obin » Mon May 04, 2015 9:35 pm UTC

Robin, she.

patzer

Postby patzer » Mon May 04, 2015 11:19 pm UTC

Second child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

SPACKlick

Postby SPACKlick » Wed May 06, 2015 12:23 pm UTC

I came to this thread but my clipboard was empty

patzer

Postby patzer » Wed May 06, 2015 1:49 pm UTC

Ranil Jayawardena

Moose Anus

Postby Moose Anus » Wed May 06, 2015 2:08 pm UTC

Now there’s a guide to penis worm teeth
Lemonade? ...Aww, ok.

12obin

Postby 12obin » Thu May 07, 2015 1:53 am UTC

Oh I can. Weird.
Robin, she.

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Thu May 07, 2015 11:25 am UTC

Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

patzer

Postby patzer » Thu May 07, 2015 12:55 pm UTC

12obin

Postby 12obin » Fri May 08, 2015 3:37 am UTC

Robin, she.

patzer

Postby patzer » Fri May 08, 2015 3:45 am UTC

patzer

Postby patzer » Sat May 09, 2015 2:59 pm UTC

fouetté rond de jambe en tournant

Return to “Forum Games”