Change-a-sentence

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

AvalonXQ

Re: Change-a-sentence

Postby AvalonXQ » Mon May 12, 2008 3:28 pm UTC

The burning panda who spits on the burning epileptic womaniser is always aflame and trying to burn goat feces, but we adore his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning burning buffoons.

pseudoidiot
Sexy Beard Man

Postby pseudoidiot » Mon May 12, 2008 4:28 pm UTC

The burning panda who spits on the burning epileptic womaniser is always aflame and trying to burn goat feces, but we abhor his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning burning buffoons.
Derailed : Gaming Outside the Box.
SecondTalon wrote:*swoons* I love you, all powerful pseudoidiot!
ShootTheChicken wrote:I can't stop thinking about pseudoidiot's penis.

pr1mu5

Postby pr1mu5 » Mon May 12, 2008 4:30 pm UTC

The burning buffalo who spits on the burning epileptic womaniser is always aflame and trying to burn goat feces, but we abhor his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning burning buffoons.

Col. Mustard

Postby Col. Mustard » Mon May 12, 2008 8:29 pm UTC

The burning buffalo who spits on the burning epileptic womaniser is always aflame and trying to burn goat feces, but we abhor his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning burning baboons.

AvalonXQ

Postby AvalonXQ » Mon May 12, 2008 8:35 pm UTC

The Buffalo buffalo who spits on the burning epileptic womaniser is always aflame and trying to burn goat feces, but we abhor his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning burning baboons.

Col. Mustard

Postby Col. Mustard » Mon May 12, 2008 9:19 pm UTC

The Buffalo buffalo who spits on the burning epileptic buffalo is always aflame and trying to burn goat feces, but we abhor his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning burning baboons.

Dobblesworth
Dobblesworth, here's the title you requested over three years ago. -Banana

Postby Dobblesworth » Mon May 12, 2008 10:40 pm UTC

The Buffalo buffalo who spits on the burning epileptic buffalo is always aflame and trying to burn goat faeces, but we abhor his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning burning bison.

The Hyphenator

Postby The Hyphenator » Tue May 13, 2008 1:33 am UTC

The Buffalo buffalo who spits on the burning epileptic buffalo is always aflame and trying to burn Buffalo faeces, but we abhor his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning burning bison.
The image link changes whenever I find a new cool website.
Spoiler:

AvalonXQ

Postby AvalonXQ » Tue May 13, 2008 5:12 am UTC

The Buffalo buffalo who spits on the burning epileptic buffalo is always aflame and trying to burn Buffalo buffalo, but we abhor his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning burning bison.

Chrismclegless

Postby Chrismclegless » Tue May 13, 2008 10:57 am UTC

The Buffalo buffalo who spits on the burning epileptic buffalo is always aflame and trying to burn Buffalo buffalo, but we abhor his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning burning buffalo.
Londo: Maybe it was something I said?
G'Kar: Maybe it is everything you say.

How tasty is YOUR brain?

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

pr1mu5

Postby pr1mu5 » Tue May 13, 2008 12:05 pm UTC

The Buffalo buffalo who spits on the burning epileptic buffalo is always aflame and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but we abhor his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning burning buffalo.

Chrismclegless

Postby Chrismclegless » Tue May 13, 2008 12:15 pm UTC

The Buffalo buffalo who spits on the burning epileptic buffalo is always aflame and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but we buffalo his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning burning buffalo.

This is getting silly. It doesn't even make sense. ;P

How tasty is YOUR brain?

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

AvalonXQ

Postby AvalonXQ » Tue May 13, 2008 12:22 pm UTC

The Buffalo buffalo who spits on the burning Buffalo buffalo is always aflame and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but we buffalo his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning burning buffalo.

Chrismclegless

Postby Chrismclegless » Tue May 13, 2008 12:27 pm UTC

The Buffalo buffalo who spits on the burning Buffalo buffalo is always a buffalo and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but we buffalo his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning burning buffalo.

How tasty is YOUR brain?

Dobblesworth

Postby Dobblesworth » Tue May 13, 2008 12:30 pm UTC

The Buffalo buffalo who spits on the burning Buffalo buffalo is always a buffalo and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but buffalo [in the plural noun sense] buffalo his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning burning buffalo.

pr1mu5

Postby pr1mu5 » Tue May 13, 2008 1:41 pm UTC

The Buffalo buffalo who spits on the burning Buffalo buffalo is always aflame and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but we buffalo his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning burning buffalo.

Reverting back to this... Chrismclegless changed 'aflame' to 'a buffalo', which is not allowed.

And so...

The Buffalo buffalo who spits on the burning Buffalo buffalo is always aflame and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but we buffalo his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning Buffalo buffalo.

Chrismclegless

Postby Chrismclegless » Tue May 13, 2008 1:58 pm UTC

pr1mu5 wrote:The Buffalo buffalo who spits on the burning Buffalo buffalo is always aflame and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but we buffalo his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning burning buffalo.

Reverting back to this... Chrismclegless changed 'aflame' to 'a buffalo', which is not allowed.

And so...

The Buffalo buffalo who spits on the burning Buffalo buffalo is always aflame and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but we buffalo his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning Buffalo buffalo.

Aww, I was hoping nobody would notice. I changed 'flame', which is a word, to ' buffalo', which is a space followed immediately by a valid word. Plus, it made sense. I did realise however that it was invalid, and just hoped nobody would notice/care/be bothered to fix it. If you quote my code, you'll even see that I bolded the space :)

The buffalo buffalo who spits on the buffalo buffalo buffalo is always aflame and trying to buffalo buffalo buffalo, but we buffalo his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning buffalo buffalo.

How tasty is YOUR brain?

pr1mu5

Postby pr1mu5 » Tue May 13, 2008 3:09 pm UTC

Chrismclegless wrote:
pr1mu5 wrote:The Buffalo buffalo who spits on the burning Buffalo buffalo is always aflame and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but we buffalo his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning burning buffalo.

And so...

Aww, I was hoping nobody would notice. I changed 'flame', which is a word, to ' buffalo', which is a space followed immediately by a valid word. Plus, it made sense. I did realise however that it was invalid, and just hoped nobody would notice/care/be bothered to fix it. If you quote my code, you'll even see that I bolded the space :)

The buffalo buffalo who spits on the buffalo buffalo buffalo is always aflame and trying to buffalo buffalo buffalo, but we buffalo his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning buffalo buffalo.

I think it's time you take a break from this game. You broke it again. Capitalization matters when attempting to make a Buffalo sentence.

Reverting again:

AvalonXQ

Postby AvalonXQ » Tue May 13, 2008 4:52 pm UTC

An intermediate change to allow more buffalo shortly...

The Buffalo buffalo who spits thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo is always aflame and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but we buffalo his desperate attempts to belatedly be burning Buffalo buffalo.

Chrismclegless

Postby Chrismclegless » Tue May 13, 2008 5:00 pm UTC

Ignore me, I'm wrong.
Last edited by Chrismclegless on Tue May 13, 2008 6:56 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.

How tasty is YOUR brain?

AvalonXQ

Postby AvalonXQ » Tue May 13, 2008 5:02 pm UTC

Chrismclegless wrote:For example, the first instance of the word buffalo in your sentence is capitalised, when it is clearly being used as an adjective. It is not common practice to capitalise adjectives.

Except that, in this case, the "adjective" is the name of a proper location -- a place called Buffalo. That's how the concept of a "Buffalo buffalo" makes sense and isn't nonsensically redundant.

pr1mu5

Postby pr1mu5 » Tue May 13, 2008 5:38 pm UTC

Read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_bu ... lo_buffalo

And ah-thank you Avalon... :)

The Buffalo buffalo who spits thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo is always aflame and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but we buffalo his desperate attempts to belatedly buffalo burning Buffalo buffalo.

Chrismclegless

Postby Chrismclegless » Tue May 13, 2008 5:53 pm UTC

Ah, this makes sense now. I apologise for my incorrectness. You learn something new every day. In my case, I've learned that there is a city called Buffalo. What a daft name for a city.

The Buffalo buffalo who vanished thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo is always aflame and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but we buffalo his desperate attempts to belatedly buffalo burning Buffalo buffalo.

How tasty is YOUR brain?

AvalonXQ

Postby AvalonXQ » Tue May 13, 2008 6:27 pm UTC

Buffalo is a major city in New York state. It's where the term "Buffalo wings" comes from -- spicy sauce applied to chicken wings.
The Buffalo buffalo who vanished thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo were always aflame and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but we buffalo his desperate attempts to belatedly buffalo burning Buffalo buffalo.

Dobblesworth

Postby Dobblesworth » Tue May 13, 2008 11:05 pm UTC

The Buffalo buffalo who vanished thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo were never aflame and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but we buffalo his desperate attempts to belatedly buffalo burning Buffalo buffalo.

timonan

Postby timonan » Tue May 13, 2008 11:31 pm UTC

Creating another buffalo opportunity...I see a few more possibilities before this sentence reaches its lowest common buffalo denominator. Strangely intriguing though...

The Buffalo buffalo who vanished thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo were never aflame and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but we buffalo his desperate attempts and belatedly buffalo burning Buffalo buffalo.

The Hyphenator

Postby The Hyphenator » Tue May 13, 2008 11:40 pm UTC

Taking the buffalo opportunity...

The Buffalo buffalo who vanished thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo were never aflame and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but we buffalo his desperate buffalo and belatedly buffalo burning Buffalo buffalo.
The image link changes whenever I find a new cool website.
Spoiler:

timonan

Postby timonan » Wed May 14, 2008 12:00 am UTC

I'll take another...

The Buffalo buffalo who vanished thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo were never aflame and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but buffalo buffalo his desperate buffalo and belatedly buffalo burning Buffalo buffalo.

AvalonXQ

Postby AvalonXQ » Wed May 14, 2008 1:54 am UTC

Almost there, guys. Just a couple more.

The Buffalo buffalo who vanished thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo were never aflame and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but buffalo buffalo their desperate buffalo and belatedly buffalo burning Buffalo buffalo.

timonan

Postby timonan » Wed May 14, 2008 2:01 am UTC

I hope it's everything I've dreamt it would be...

The Buffalo buffalo who vanished thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo were never aflame and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but buffalo buffalo their Buffalo buffalo and belatedly buffalo burning Buffalo buffalo.

AvalonXQ

Postby AvalonXQ » Wed May 14, 2008 1:21 pm UTC

The Buffalo buffalo who vanished thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo were never buffalo and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but buffalo buffalo their Buffalo buffalo and belatedly buffalo burning Buffalo buffalo.

falcon434

Postby falcon434 » Wed May 14, 2008 3:00 pm UTC

The Buffalo buffalo who meowed thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo were never buffalo and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but buffalo buffalo their Buffalo buffalo and belatedly buffalo burning Buffalo buffalo.

how did this go from a sentence about a man, to BUFFALO x20?

pseudoidiot
Sexy Beard Man

Postby pseudoidiot » Wed May 14, 2008 3:06 pm UTC

The Buffalo furry who meowed thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo were never buffalo and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but buffalo buffalo their Buffalo buffalo and belatedly buffalo burning Buffalo buffalo.

falcon434

Postby falcon434 » Wed May 14, 2008 3:11 pm UTC

The fuzzy furry who meowed thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo were never buffalo and trying to buffalo Buffalo buffalo, but buffalo buffalo their Buffalo buffalo and belatedly buffalo burning Buffalo buffalo.

Wyvernlink

Postby Wyvernlink » Wed May 14, 2008 3:16 pm UTC

The fuzzy furry who meowed thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo were never buffalo and trying to buffalo Bleating buffalo, but buffalo buffalo their Buffalo buffalo and belatedly buffalo burning Buffalo buffalo.

(how does the poster above me have 0 posts?)

pseudoidiot
Sexy Beard Man

Postby pseudoidiot » Wed May 14, 2008 3:19 pm UTC

The fuzzy furry who meowed thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo were never buffalo and trying to hump Bleating buffalo, but buffalo buffalo their Buffalo buffalo and belatedly buffalo burning Buffalo buffalo.

(Posts in forum games don't count to total post count.)

falcon434

Postby falcon434 » Wed May 14, 2008 3:21 pm UTC

the fuzzy furry who meowed thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo were never buffalo and trying to hump insane buffalo, but buffalo buffalo their Buffalo buffalo and belatedly buffalo burning Buffalo buffalo.

forum games dont count.... -_- otherwise i would have like 100 lol

AvalonXQ

Postby AvalonXQ » Wed May 14, 2008 3:49 pm UTC

The fuzzy buffalo who meowed thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo were never buffalo and trying to hump insane buffalo, but buffalo buffalo their Buffalo buffalo and belatedly buffalo burning Buffalo buffalo.

falcon434

Postby falcon434 » Wed May 14, 2008 3:51 pm UTC

The fuzzy dog who meowed thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo were never buffalo and trying to hump insane buffalo, but buffalo buffalo their Buffalo buffalo and belatedly buffalo burning Buffalo buffalo.

no more buffaloes!!!! rawr.

pseudoidiot
Sexy Beard Man

Postby pseudoidiot » Wed May 14, 2008 3:52 pm UTC

The fuzzy dog who meowed thinks the burning Buffalo buffalo were never buffalo and trying to hump insane cats, but buffalo buffalo their Buffalo buffalo and belatedly buffalo burning Buffalo buffalo.

Return to “Forum Games”