RULES (we are currently in voting mode on a set of rules):
1. New rule: pagetoppers, please post a link to current challenge in your post (so we can find what challenge we are looking at from any page)
2. Ask yes or no questions about the location.
3. Three agrees and the challenger posts answer.
4. First to find the location and post it is new challenger.
5. You may ask for a hint after the 10th question.
1. Newbies, here are it's former threads, in reverse chronological order, so you can learn our basics:
UAPGS and Me
Captainwalrus and Vieto
2. PM me with any records which are made during a game; I will add them to the record board.
3. Useful Maps (1):
4. Each question should roughly half the possible area.
5. Please don't censor things out of your picture.
6. It would be appreciated for challengers to wait to answer a question if there is a disagree and reasonable debate.
Records (please inform me if these are wrong):
Longest game (in questions): Challenger oagersnap; 19 questions
Longest game (in time): Challenger oagersnap; 54 days, 2 hours, 58 minutes
Shortest game (in questions): Player kaimason1; 6 questions
Shortest game (in time): Player kaimason1; 2 days, 19 hours, 33 minutes