The Incredible Changing Sentence

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

patzer

Re: The Incredible Changing Sentence

Postby patzer » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:28 pm UTC

Afraid of three Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, McGuire has not harmonized, but Empress Violentlyyeti, viewing my platinum clock, knew the rotten pancake I then create is definitely Dirty Beatrix Potter.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

Jeff_UK

Postby Jeff_UK » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:47 pm UTC

Afraid of three Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, McGuire was not harmonized, but Empress Violentlyyeti, viewing my platinum clock, knew the rotten pancake I then create is definitely Dirty Beatrix Potter.
"Please only print this post if you really need to"
...hmm....I wonder how much extra energy is required to generate that request...We need a cost/benefit analysis, STAT!

patzer

Postby patzer » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:08 pm UTC

Afraid of three Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Rapunzel McGuire was not harmonized, but Empress Violentlyyeti, viewing my platinum clock, knew the rotten pancake I then create is definitely Dirty Beatrix Potter.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

Jeff_UK

Postby Jeff_UK » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:28 am UTC

Afraid of three Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Rapunzel McGuire was not convinced, but Empress Violentlyyeti, viewing my platinum clock, knew the rotten pancake I then create is definitely Dirty Beatrix Potter.
...hmm....I wonder how much extra energy is required to generate that request...We need a cost/benefit analysis, STAT!

eviloatmeal

Postby eviloatmeal » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:31 am UTC

Afraid of three circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Rapunzel McGuire was not convinced, but Empress Violentlyyeti, viewing my platinum clock, knew the rotten pancake I then create is definitely Dirty Beatrix Potter.
*** FREE SHIPPING ENABLED ***
Riddles are abound tonightImage

Jeff_UK

Postby Jeff_UK » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:40 am UTC

eviloatmeal wrote:
Of three circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Rapunzel McGuire was not convinced, but Empress Violentlyyeti, viewing my platinum clock, knew the rotten pancake I then create is definitely Dirty Beatrix Potter.

patzer

Postby patzer » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:09 am UTC

Of chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Rapunzel McGuire was not convinced, but Empress Violentlyyeti, viewing my platinum clock, knew the rotten pancake I then create is definitely Dirty Beatrix Potter.

eviloatmeal

Postby eviloatmeal » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:20 am UTC

Of chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Rapunzel McGuire was not convinced, but Empress Violentlyyeti, viewing my platinum clock, knew the rotten pancake could I then create is definitely Dirty Beatrix Potter.
*** FREE SHIPPING ENABLED ***
Riddles are abound tonightImage

Jeff_UK

Postby Jeff_UK » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:03 am UTC

Of chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Rapunzel McGuire was not convinced, but Empress Violentlyyeti, viewing my platinum clock, knew the rotten pancake I then create is definitely Dirty Beatrix Potter.

patzer

Postby patzer » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:37 am UTC

Of chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not convinced, but Empress Violentlyyeti, viewing my platinum clock, knew the rotten pancake I then create is definitely Dirty Beatrix Potter.

Jeff_UK

Postby Jeff_UK » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:40 am UTC

Of chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not convinced, but Empress Violentlyyeti, viewing my platinum clock, and the rotten pancake I then create, is definitely Dirty Beatrix Potter.

LucasBrown

Postby LucasBrown » Wed May 11, 2016 5:03 am UTC

Of chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not convinced, but Empress Violentlyyeti, viewing my platinum clock, and the slimy pancake I then create, is definitely Dirty Beatrix Potter.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Wed May 11, 2016 5:13 am UTC

Of chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Sir Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not convinced, but Empress Violentlyyeti, viewing my platinum clock, and the slimy pancake I then create, is definitely Dirty Beatrix Potter.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

You can learn to levitate with just a little help.

:idea: = Surprised Cyclops

patzer

Postby patzer » Thu May 12, 2016 10:04 pm UTC

Of chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Sir Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not convinced, but Empress Vïolėntlyyeti, viewing my platinum clock, and the moribund pancake I then create, is definitely Dirty Beatrix Potter.

faubiguy

Postby faubiguy » Thu May 12, 2016 11:27 pm UTC

Of chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Sir Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not, but Empress Vïolėntlyyeti, viewing my platinum clock, and the moribund pancake I then create, is definitely Dirty Beatrix Potter.

patzer

Postby patzer » Fri May 13, 2016 3:05 am UTC

Of chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not, but Empress Vïolėntlyyeti, viewing my platinum clock, and the moribund pancake I then create, is definitely Dirty Beatrix Potter.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Sat May 14, 2016 6:38 am UTC

Of chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not, but Empress Vïolėntlyyeti, viewing my platinum clock, and the moribund pancake I then create, is definitely Dirty Potter.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

patzer

Postby patzer » Sat May 14, 2016 7:06 am UTC

Of chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not the Empress Vïolėntlyyeti viewing my platinum clock, and the moribund pancake I then create is definitely Dirty Potter.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Sat May 14, 2016 7:48 am UTC

Of chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not the Empress Vïolėntlyyeti viewing my platinum clock, and the moribund pancake I then create is definitely Dirty.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

patzer

Postby patzer » Sat May 14, 2016 10:29 am UTC

Of caramelized chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not the Empress Vïolėntlyyeti viewing my platinum clock, and the moribund pancake I then create is definitely Dirty.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Sat May 14, 2016 4:05 pm UTC

Of caramelized chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not the Empress Vïolėntlyyeti viewing my platinum clock, and the moribund pancake I then create is definitely Dirty... why?
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

patzer

Postby patzer » Sat May 14, 2016 8:45 pm UTC

Of canonized caramelized chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not the Empress Vïolėntlyyeti viewing my platinum clock, and the moribund pancake I then create is definitely Dirty... why?

faubiguy

Postby faubiguy » Sat May 14, 2016 9:03 pm UTC

Of canonized caramelized chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not the Empress, but viewing my platinum clock and the moribund pancake I then create is definitely Dirty... why?

patzer

Postby patzer » Sat May 14, 2016 9:48 pm UTC

Of canonized caramelized chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not the Empress, but viewing my platinum; Clock and the moribund pancake mandrake then create IS, definitely Dirty... why?

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Sat May 14, 2016 9:48 pm UTC

Of canonized caramelized chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not the Empress, but viewing my platinum; Clock and the moribund pancake mandrake then create IS plans, definitely Dirty... why?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)
----

patzer

Postby patzer » Sat May 14, 2016 10:53 pm UTC

Of canonzed caramelized chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not the Empress, but viewing my platinum; Clock and the moribund pancake mandrake then create S plans, definitely Dirty... why not?

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 pm UTC

Of canonzed caramelized chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not the Empress, but wished; my platinum clock and the moribund pancake mandrake then create S plans, definitely Dirty... why not?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
----

patzer

Postby patzer » Sat May 14, 2016 10:55 pm UTC

Of Christian canonzed caramelzed chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not the Empress, but wished; my platinum clock and the moribund pancake mandrake then create IS plans, definitely Dirty... why not?

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Sat May 14, 2016 10:57 pm UTC

Christian canonzed caramelzed chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians' Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not the Empress, but wished; my platinum clock and the moribund pancake mandrake then create IS plans, definitely Dirty... why not?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
----

patzer

Postby patzer » Sat May 14, 2016 11:40 pm UTC

Of Christian canonized caramelzed chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not the Empress, but wished so; my platinum clock and the moribund pancake mandrake then creates plans, definitely Dirty... why not?

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Sat May 14, 2016 11:54 pm UTC

Christian canonized caramelzed chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuire was not the Empress, but wished so much; my platinum clock and the moribund pancake mandrake then creates plans, definitely Dirty... why not?

patzer, you changed my change back...
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
----

patzer

Postby patzer » Sun May 15, 2016 12:32 am UTC

Christian canonized caramelzed chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians, Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuirewa's not the Empress, but wished so much; my platinum clock and the moribund pancake mandrake then creates plans, definitely Dirty... why not Marxism?

patzer, you changed my change back... Oops.

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Sun May 15, 2016 12:33 am UTC

Christian canonized caramelzed chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians' Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuirewa's not the Empress, but wished so much; my platinum clock and the moribund pancake mandrake then creates plans, definitely Dirty... so why not Marxism?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
----

patzer

Postby patzer » Sun May 15, 2016 12:38 am UTC

Christian canonized caramelzed chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians' Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuirewa's not the Empress, but wished so much omorashi; my platinum clock and the moribund pancake mandrake then creates plans, definitely Dirty... so why not Marxism?

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Sun May 15, 2016 12:39 am UTC

Christian canonized caramelzed chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians' Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuirewa's not the Empress, but wished so much omorashi that my platinum clock and the moribund pancake mandrake then creates plans, definitely Dirty... so why not Marxism?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
----

patzer

Postby patzer » Sun May 15, 2016 12:46 am UTC

Christian canonized caramel zed chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians' Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuirewa's not the Empress, but wished for so much omorashi that my platinum clock and the moribund pancake mandrake then creates plans, definitely Dirty... so why not Marxism?

faubiguy

Postby faubiguy » Sun May 15, 2016 1:52 am UTC

Christian canonized caramel zed chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians' Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuirewa's not the Empress who wished for so much omorashi that my platinum clock and the moribund pancake mandrake then creates plans, definitely Dirty... so why not Marxism?

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Sun May 15, 2016 1:57 am UTC

Christian canonized caramel zed chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians' Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuirewa's not the Empress who wished for so much purple omorashi that my platinum clock and the moribund pancake mandrake then creates plans, definitely Dirty... so why not Marxism?
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

LucasBrown

Postby LucasBrown » Sun May 15, 2016 2:37 am UTC

Christian canonized caramel chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians' Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuirewa's not the Empress who wished for so much purple omorashi that my platinum clock and the moribund pancake mandrake then creates plans, definitely Dirty... so why not Marxism?

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Sun May 15, 2016 4:47 am UTC

Christian canonized caramel chameleons' circadian Circassian Kardashians' Cardassians' Dame Rapunzel Č. McGuirewa's not the Empress who wished for so much purple yummy omorashi that my platinum clock and the moribund pancake mandrake then creates plans, definitely Dirty... so why not Marxism?
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

Return to “Forum Games”