Take a penny leave a penny.

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

username5243

Re: Take a penny leave a penny.

Postby username5243 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:32 pm UTC

I leave a note that says "Please don't convert everything that goes at or near the pile into pennies."

In a large penny on the penny, there is a stack of pennies nearly a kilometer tall with two humans balanced precariously at the top. A penny press lies a few inches to the right of the penny pile, slowly starting to tip back towards the wobbly penny pile, seeking a stable base. A note lies about a foot away from the pile, and it reads "Please don't convert everything that goes to or near the pile into pennies."
This is a signature, in case you didn't notice.

bug sniper

Postby bug sniper » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:40 pm UTC

I convert the note into a penny. Meanwhile, the stack of pennies falls.

In a large penny on the penny, there is a disorganized pile of pennies approximately 25 square meters in area, with two piles of splattered organs underneath. A penny press also lies underneath the penny pile, partly visible from the surface. Another penny lies inside the pile of pennies bearing the following inscription in microscopic fine print: "Please don't convert everything that goes to or near the pile into pennies."
Carry the black torch! Rouse the idle dead!
-Dungeon Crawl.

username5243

Postby username5243 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:54 pm UTC

I recount the pennies, and notice that somehow their number has grown...

In a large penny on the penny, there is a disorganized pile of 69105 pennies approximately 25 square meters in area, with two piles of splattered organs underneath. A penny press also lies underneath the penny pile, partly visible from the surface. Another penny lies inside the pile of pennies bearing the following inscription in microscopic fine print: "Please don't convert everything that goes to or near the pile into pennies."

(I'll give 100 pennies to anyone who gets the reference.)

WarDaft

Postby WarDaft » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:50 pm UTC

I marvel at the density of the pennies, amazed at how a pile with an average thickness of 1.15 pennies managed to crush two adult humans. In my awestruck state, I accidentally take the ability to get the reference and put it in the pile. I take a penny.

In a large penny on the penny, there is a disorganized pile of 69104 pennies approximately 25 square meters in area, with two piles of splattered organs underneath. A penny press also lies underneath the penny pile, partly visible from the surface. Another penny lies inside the pile of pennies bearing the following inscription in microscopic fine print: "Please don't convert everything that goes to or near the pile into pennies." The ability to get this reference is also on the pile.
All Shadow priest spells that deal Fire damage now appear green.
Big freaky cereal boxes of death.

username5243

Postby username5243 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:26 am UTC

I rearrange the pennies into a large circle.

In a large penny on the penny, there is a pile of 69104 pennies, arranged in a circle with an area of approximately 25 square meters. There are two piles of splattered organs underneath the pennies. A penny press also lies underneath the penny pile, partly visible from the surface. Another penny lies inside the pile of pennies bearing the following inscription in microscopic fine print: "Please don't convert everything that goes to or near the pile into pennies." The ability to get this reference is also on the pile.

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:57 am UTC

I inject the pennies with tribble genes and reproductive systems.

In a large penny on the penny, there is a fast growing pile of 169104 pennies, arranged in a circle with an area of approximately 25 square meters. There are two piles of splattered organs underneath the pennies. A penny press also lies underneath the penny pile, partly visible from the surface. Another penny lies inside the pile of pennies bearing the following inscription in microscopic fine print: "Please don't convert everything that goes to or near the pile into pennies." The ability to get this reference is also on the pile.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

username5243

Postby username5243 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:09 am UTC

Yet another car pulls up, a few feet away from the pile. The pennies, once again reproduce.

In a large penny on the penny, there is a fast growing pile of 293847 pennies, arranged in a cylindrical solid with an approximate surface area of approximately 25 square meters. There are two piles of splattered organs underneath the pennies. A penny press also lies underneath the penny pile, partly visible from the surface. Another penny lies inside the pile of pennies bearing the following inscription in microscopic fine print: "Please don't convert everything that goes to or near the pile into pennies." The ability to get this reference is also on the pile.

username5243

Postby username5243 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:28 am UTC

The person in the car gets out, stands on the pile, and takes 100000 of the pennies for his own good. However he fails to realize that they are Tribble-pennies...

In a large penny on the penny, there is a fast growing pile of 572394 pennies, arranged in a cylindrical solid with an approximate surface area of 25 square meters, as well as a man holding 10000 pennies that suddenly turned into 30000. There are two piles of splattered organs underneath the pennies. A penny press also lies underneath the penny pile, partly visible from the surface. Another penny lies inside the pile of pennies bearing the following inscription in microscopic fine print: "Please don't convert everything that goes to or near the pile into pennies." The ability to get this reference is also on the pile.

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:37 am UTC

The pennies multiply

In a large penny on the penny, there is a fast growing pile of 1572394 pennies, arranged in a cylindrical solid with an approximate surface area of 25 square meters, as well as a man holding 10000 pennies that suddenly turned into 30000. There are two piles of splattered organs underneath the pennies. A penny press also lies underneath the penny pile, partly visible from the surface. Another penny lies inside the pile of pennies bearing the following inscription in microscopic fine print: "Please don't convert everything that goes to or near the pile into pennies." The ability to get this reference is also on the pile.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

he/him/his

username5243

Postby username5243 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:56 am UTC

Due to the extreme weight of the millions of pennies, the ground collapses, and the pennies are tossed into a large cave.

In a large penny in the cave, there is a fast growing pile of 4772384 pennies, arranged in a cylindrical solid with an approximate surface area of 25 square meters, that are likely to be eaten by a grue. There is a man holding 30000 pennies that suddenly turned into 90000 near the hole. There are two piles of splattered organs underneath the pennies. A penny press also lies underneath the penny pile, partly visible from the surface. Another penny lies inside the pile of pennies bearing the following inscription in microscopic fine print: "Please don't convert everything that goes to or near the pile into pennies." The ability to get this reference is also on the pile.

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:54 pm UTC

The grue starts eating and things progress naturally.

In a large penny in the cave, a grue is eating a fast growing pile of 14772384 pennies, arranged in a huge heap. There is a man falling in the hole with 270000 pennies shortly behind him. There are two piles of splattered organs underneath the pennies. A penny press also lies underneath the penny pile, partly visible from the surface. Another penny lies inside the pile of pennies bearing the following inscription in microscopic fine print: "Please don't convert everything that goes to or near the pile into pennies." The ability to get this reference is also on the pile.

he/him/his

username5243

Postby username5243 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:27 pm UTC

The man falls into the cave and gets eaten by the grue.

In a large penny in the cave, a grue is eating a fast growing pile of 45103812 pennies, arranged in a huge heap, and a man. There are two piles of splattered organs underneath the pennies. A penny press also lies underneath the penny pile, partly visible from the surface. Another penny lies inside the pile of pennies bearing the following inscription in microscopic fine print: "Please don't convert everything that goes to or near the pile into pennies." The ability to get this reference is also on the pile.

username5243

Postby username5243 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:23 pm UTC

bump

quintopia

Postby quintopia » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:05 am UTC

I take all the pennies.

In a large in the cave, a grue is eating a fast growing il of 45103812 , arraged i a huge heap, and a man. There are two ils of splattered orgas uderneath the. A press also lies underneath the pile, partl visible from the surface. Another lies inside the il of bearig the followig inscription in microscopic fine print: "Please don't convert everthing that goes to or near the pile into." The abilit to get this reference is also on the pile.

username5243

Postby username5243 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:09 am UTC

I attempt to make sense of that.

In a large pile in the cave, a grue is eating a fast growing hill of 45103812 coins, arranged in a huge heap, and a man. There are two hills of splattered organs underneath the hill. A press also lies underneath the pile, partly visible from the surface. Another coin lies inside the hill of coins bearing the followig inscription in microscopic fine print: "Please don't convert everything that goes to or near the pile into coins." The ability to get this reference is also on the pile.

quintopia

Postby quintopia » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:40 am UTC

I break the pennies I collected into bits and scatter them all over everything.

Ipne nan ylpaerngney ppeinlney pienn ntyhpee ncnayvpee,n nay pgernuney piesn neyapteinnngy pae nfnayspte ngnryopweinnngy pheinlnly poefn n4y5p1e0n3n8y1p2e ncnoyipnesn,n yaprernannygpeeddn niynp ean nhyupgeen nhyepaepn,n yapnedn nay pmeannn.y pTehnenryep eanrney ptewnon yhpielnlnsy poefn nsyppleantntyepreendn yopregnannysp eunnndyeprennenaytphe ntnhyep ehninlylp.e nAn yppreensnsy paelnsnoy pleinensy puenndneyrpneenantyhp etnhney ppedinlney,p epnanrytpleyn nvyipseinbnlyep efnrnoymp etnhney pseunrnfyapceen.n yApneontnhyepre ncnoyipne nlniyepse ninnyspiednen ytpheen nhyipleln noyfp ecnoniynpse nbneyapreinnngy ptehnen yfpoelnlnoywpiegn niynpsecnrniyppteinonny pienn nmyipcernonsycpoepnincy pfeinnney pperninnytp:e n"nPylpeeansney pdeonnn'ytp ecnonnyvpeerntn yepveenrnyytpheinnngy ptehnanty pgeonensy pteon noyrp ennenayrp etnhney ppeinlney pienntnoy pceoninnysp.e"n nTyhpee nanbyipleintnyy pteon ngyepte ntnhyipse nrneyfpeernennycpee ninsy paelnsnoy poenn ntyhpee npniyle.

username5243

Postby username5243 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:18 am UTC

Once again I am forced to attempt to convert that into English. I have a much harder time than last time.

In an apple pie, Penny typed nay, generally piecing several piles now noted. Finally, the pope had penny and penny and many more coins, mapping ninety places in nineteen years, yet not making progress. The rope's early tune appealed to the pope's supreme nanny, and underprotected his favorite type of animal. He had an supreme pale which could put pennies everywhere he went, eventually deciding on enormous piles ofSumerian coins. Another copy of the ninety ninnies is seen by plan of his non-humans, who prayed to the god Nen with the following sacred penny and microscopic pfennig permit: "Please delight in non-human companions Nen, yep you love non-humans and the nasty geodesic dome noir that Penny sat through plentyeons ago. Yippee! I can play to the Egyptian tips and finally enjoy my ninnies pales and poems typed in thepile.

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:47 am UTC

That looks like a mess. Lets sort it, nice and alphabetically.

! " , , , , , , , , , . . . . . . : a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a b c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e E e e e e e e e F f f f f f f f f g g g g g g g g g g g g g g h h h h h H h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i I i i i i i i i j k l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n N n n n n n n n n n n n n n N n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o p p p P p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p P p p P p p p p p p p p p p r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s S s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s t t t t t t t T t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t u u u u u u u u u u u u u u v v v v v w w w w w w w y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y Y y y y y y y

he/him/his

username5243

Postby username5243 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:19 pm UTC

I add a q, an x, and a z.

! " , , , , , , , , , . . . . . . : a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a b c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e E e e e e e e e F f f f f f f f f g g g g g g g g g g g g g g h h h h h H h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i I i i i i i i i j k l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n N n n n n n n n n n n n n n N n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o p p p P p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p P p p P p p p p p p p p p p q r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s S s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s t t t t t t t T t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t u u u u u u u u u u u u u u v v v v v w w w w w w w x y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y Y y y y y y y z

quintopia

Postby quintopia » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:02 pm UTC

I take up space.

!",,,,,,,,,......:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabccccccccccccccccdddddddd ddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeeFffffffffgggggggggggggghhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIiiiiiiijkllllllllllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNnnnnnnnnnnnnnNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppPpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppPppPppppppppppqrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssSssssssssssssssssssstttttttTttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuu vvvvvwwwwwwwxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYyyyyyyz

username5243

Postby username5243 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:13 pm UTC

I remove the spaces.

!",,,,,,,,,......:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabccccccccccccccccddddddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeeFffffffffgggggggggggggghhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIiiiiiiijkllllllllllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNnnnnnnnnnnnnnNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppPpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppPppPppppppppppqrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssSssssssssssssssssssstttttttTttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvwwwwwwwxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYyyyyyyz

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Postby Earthling on Mars » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:20 pm UTC

I take all the consonants (not including y).

!",,,,,,,,,......:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeeIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIiiiiiiioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYyyyyyy

username5243

Postby username5243 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:30 pm UTC

I leave a number of punctuation marks.

!!!""""'',,,,,,,,,......//:;;???aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeeIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIiiiiiiioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYyyyyyy

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:38 pm UTC

I remove all duplicates.

!'',./:;?aAeEeiIouyY

username5243

Postby username5243 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:45 pm UTC

I remove the second lowercase e that SirGabriel forgot, and add uppercase versions of the rest of the vowels.

!'',./:;?aAeEiIoOuUyY

ThirdParty

Postby ThirdParty » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:47 pm UTC

I leave a penny.

!'',./:;?aAeEiIoOuUyY and a penny.

username5243

Postby username5243 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:52 pm UTC

I sort the penny.

!'',../:;?aaAadeEeiInnnoOpuUyYy

quintopia

Postby quintopia » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:36 pm UTC

I sweep everything into a neat little pile.

Code: Select all

!'
    ',..
   /:;?aa
  AadeEeiI
 nnnoOpuUyYy

username5243

Postby username5243 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:42 pm UTC

I mess up the pile.

!'
',..
/:;?aa
AadeEeiI
nnnoOpuUyYy

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:50 pm UTC

I turn the pile on its side.

y
Y
y
IU
iu
aep
aEO
.?eo
.;dn
',:an
!'/An

username5243

Postby username5243 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:34 pm UTC

I move every character 13 characters forward in unicode, and and some extra space to describe the control characters resulting from this.

<control 0086>
f
<control 0086>
Vb
v<control 0082>
nr}
nR\
;lr|
;Hq{
49Gn{
.4<N{

quintopia

Postby quintopia » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:04 pm UTC

I leave a penny.

<control 0086>
f
<control 0086>
Vb
v<control 0082>
nr}
nR\
;lr|
;Hq{
49Gn{
.4<N{ and a penny.

username5243

Postby username5243 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:11 pm UTC

I rearrange that and take ten pennies for my trouble.

There is a <control 0086>f<control 0086>Vbv<control 0082>nr}nR\;lr|;Hq{49Gn{.4<N{ and negative nine pennies in the pile.

ThirdParty

Postby ThirdParty » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:14 pm UTC

I squint at the pile until it looks like an English sentence.

There are controllers, ontologies, bovines, eggs, Mjölnir, lacquer, Agent Orange, and negative nine pennies in the pile.

username5243

Postby username5243 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:21 pm UTC

I rework the pile into a text adventure.

>look
You are in a large high-ceilinged room. The floor is covered in a fine carpet. There is a door in the north wall, and passages lead east and west.

There is a pile here.
The pile seems to contain controllers, ontologies, bovines, eggs, Mjölnir, lacquer, Agent Orange, and negative nine pennies.

quintopia

Postby quintopia » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:29 pm UTC

I simply rotate the room's EW axis 90 degrees anaward.

>look
You are in a large high-ceilinged room. The floor is covered in a fine carpet. There is a door in the north wall, and passages lead ana and kata.

There is a pile here.
The pile seems to contain controllers, ontologies, bovines, eggs, Mjölnir, lacquer, Agent Orange, and negative nine pennies.

username5243

Postby username5243 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:39 pm UTC

I rotate the N/S axis 90 degrees upward.

>look
You are in a large high-ceilinged room. The floor is covered in a fine carpet. There is a door in the ceiling, and passages lead ana and kata.

There is a pile here.

ThirdParty

Postby ThirdParty » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:15 pm UTC

I enter a new command. It turns out to be slightly more destructive than anticipated. Sorry.

>take all ontologies
Taken.

>look
You, largeness, highness, ceiling, room, north, wall, covering, fineness, carpet, door, plurality, passage, leading, ana, kata, pile, seeming, containing, controller, bovine, egg, mythicalness, hammer, lacquer, agent, orangeness, negativity, nine, penny.

username5243

Postby username5243 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:20 pm UTC

I enter another command:

>drop ontologies
Dropped.

I then type in yet another command to make sure the room looks like it is supposed to:

>look
You are in a large high-ceilinged room. The floor is covered in a fine carpet. There is a door in the ceiling, and passages lead ana and kata.

There are some ontologies on the floor nearby.
There is a pile here.
The pile seems to contain controllers, bovines, eggs, Mjölnir, lacquer, Agent Orange, and negative nine pennies.

ThirdParty

Postby ThirdParty » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:47 am UTC

I'm not convinced that the room really looks the way it's supposed to. I think there may be an ontological crisis where the floor ought to be. I enter some commands to try to explore the situation.

> Examine floor

The floor is covered in a fine carpet.

> Examine ceiling

The ceiling has a door in it, leading up.

> Examine north wall

> Examine south wall

The south wall has a chandelier hanging from it.

> Look down

I only understood you as far as wanting to look.

> Examine down

> Go down

You can't do that here. This is a family adventure!

> Examine down wall

I only understood you as far as wanting to examine the floor.

> Examine wall

Which do you mean, the floor, the south wall, the ana wall, or the kata wall?

> Examine north wall

> Take floor

That isn't available.

> Examine ontological crisis

You can't see any such thing.

> Take ontological crisis

You can't see any such thing.

> Look

You are in a large high-ceilinged room. The floor, which is to the north, is covered in a fine carpet. There is a door in the ceiling, and passages lead ana and kata.

There is a chandelier hanging from the south wall, some ontologies on the floor, and a pile here.
The pile seems to contain controllers, bovines, eggs, Mjölnir, lacquer, Agent Orange, and negative nine pennies.

Return to “Forum Games”