Guess The Next Poster

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby flicky1991 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:03 pm UTC

flicky1991 wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:Yes!

Opi?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
liberonscien
-ce
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:04 pm UTC

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby liberonscien » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:05 pm UTC

Opipik wrote:
emlightened wrote:
adnapemit wrote:No.

Flicky?

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby flicky1991 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:21 pm UTC

Yes!

adnap?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
somitomi
Posts: 754
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:21 pm UTC
Location: can be found in Hungary
Contact:

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby somitomi » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:24 pm UTC

liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
emlightened wrote:
adnapemit wrote:No.

Flicky?
Image
―◯‐◯ FG Discord◯‐◯―

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby flicky1991 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:31 pm UTC

Yes!

somi?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
somitomi
Posts: 754
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:21 pm UTC
Location: can be found in Hungary
Contact:

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby somitomi » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:36 pm UTC

Yes!

Flicky?
Image
―◯‐◯ FG Discord◯‐◯―

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby flicky1991 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:16 pm UTC

flicky1991 wrote:Yes!

adnap?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
liberonscien
-ce
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:04 pm UTC

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby liberonscien » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:03 am UTC

somitomi wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
emlightened wrote:
adnapemit wrote:No.

Flicky?

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby flicky1991 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:18 am UTC

flicky1991 wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:Yes!

adnap?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

Opipik
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:27 pm UTC

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby Opipik » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:25 pm UTC

liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
emlightened wrote:
adnapemit wrote:No.

Flicky?

User avatar
liberonscien
-ce
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:04 pm UTC

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby liberonscien » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:31 pm UTC

Opipik wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
emlightened wrote:
adnapemit wrote:No.

Flicky?

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby flicky1991 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:18 pm UTC

Yes!

liberonscien?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
adnapemit
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:05 am UTC
Location: The wrong timezone.

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby adnapemit » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:32 pm UTC

No.

Opipik?
Empress adnapemit "Nancy" "Time Panda"
[adnapemit|timepanda]
Does anyone actually read signatures?

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby flicky1991 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:34 pm UTC

No.

adnap?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

Anonymously Famous
Posts: 242
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:01 am UTC

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby Anonymously Famous » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:58 pm UTC

I'm a frayed knot.

Flicky1991?

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby flicky1991 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:22 am UTC

Correct.

What's with all the forum oldies coming back...?

Opi?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
emlightened
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:35 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere cosy.

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby emlightened » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:18 am UTC

Nopium.

flicks?

"Therefore it is in the interests not only of public safety but also public sanity if the buttered toast on cats idea is scrapped, to be replaced by a monorail powered by cats smeared with chicken tikka masala floating above a rail made from white shag pile carpet."

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby flicky1991 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:42 am UTC

Corricks.

emmy?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

Opipik
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:27 pm UTC

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby Opipik » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:45 pm UTC

liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
emlightened wrote:
adnapemit wrote:No.

Flicky?

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby flicky1991 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:00 pm UTC

flicky1991 wrote:Yes!

liberonscien?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
somitomi
Posts: 754
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:21 pm UTC
Location: can be found in Hungary
Contact:

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby somitomi » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:30 pm UTC

adnapemit wrote:No.

Opipik?
Image
―◯‐◯ FG Discord◯‐◯―

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby flicky1991 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:38 pm UTC

somitomi wrote:
adnapemit wrote:No.

Opipik?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

Anonymously Famous
Posts: 242
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:01 am UTC

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby Anonymously Famous » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:52 pm UTC

flicky1991 wrote:What's with all the forum oldies coming back...?

I'm not that old... Just because I haven't posted in *counts on fingers*... years...

Anyway, Nope!

Flicky?

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby flicky1991 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:55 pm UTC

Yes!

Nathan?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
NathanBros
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:04 am UTC
Location: Super Mario World
Contact:

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby NathanBros » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:57 pm UTC

Nope, but Flicky is next.
Luigi Time!!!
My Mario Blog (Portuguese): Jogos do Mario Bros.

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby flicky1991 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:22 pm UTC

...Yes, but you were wrong about whether I was right!

somitomi?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
somitomi
Posts: 754
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:21 pm UTC
Location: can be found in Hungary
Contact:

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby somitomi » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:02 pm UTC

Yeah, uhm, present.

flicky?
Image
―◯‐◯ FG Discord◯‐◯―

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby flicky1991 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:04 pm UTC

Yes!

somi!
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
somitomi
Posts: 754
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:21 pm UTC
Location: can be found in Hungary
Contact:

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby somitomi » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:15 pm UTC

And again.

Flicky?
Image
―◯‐◯ FG Discord◯‐◯―

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby flicky1991 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:18 pm UTC

Yes!

emli?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
emlightened
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:35 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere cosy.

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby emlightened » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:34 pm UTC

Present!

(Here you go! Sorry it's a couple of weeks late...)

flicky!

"Therefore it is in the interests not only of public safety but also public sanity if the buttered toast on cats idea is scrapped, to be replaced by a monorail powered by cats smeared with chicken tikka masala floating above a rail made from white shag pile carpet."

User avatar
liberonscien
-ce
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:04 pm UTC

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby liberonscien » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:38 pm UTC

Opipik wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
emlightened wrote:
adnapemit wrote:No.

Flicky?

User avatar
emlightened
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:35 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere cosy.

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby emlightened » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:40 pm UTC

liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
emlightened wrote:
adnapemit wrote:No.

Flicky?

"Therefore it is in the interests not only of public safety but also public sanity if the buttered toast on cats idea is scrapped, to be replaced by a monorail powered by cats smeared with chicken tikka masala floating above a rail made from white shag pile carpet."

User avatar
liberonscien
-ce
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:04 pm UTC

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby liberonscien » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:41 pm UTC

emlightened wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
emlightened wrote:
adnapemit wrote:No.

Flicky?

User avatar
emlightened
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:35 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere cosy.

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby emlightened » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:44 pm UTC

liberonscien wrote:
emlightened wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
emlightened wrote:
adnapemit wrote:No.

Flicky?

"Therefore it is in the interests not only of public safety but also public sanity if the buttered toast on cats idea is scrapped, to be replaced by a monorail powered by cats smeared with chicken tikka masala floating above a rail made from white shag pile carpet."

Anonymously Famous
Posts: 242
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:01 am UTC

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby Anonymously Famous » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:51 pm UTC

emlightened wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
emlightened wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
emlightened wrote:
adnapemit wrote:No.

Flicky?

User avatar
liberonscien
-ce
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:04 pm UTC

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby liberonscien » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:38 am UTC

Anonymously Famous wrote:
emlightened wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
emlightened wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
emlightened wrote:
adnapemit wrote:No.

Flicky?

User avatar
adnapemit
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:05 am UTC
Location: The wrong timezone.

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby adnapemit » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:06 am UTC

No.
liberonscien wrote:
Anonymously Famous wrote:
emlightened wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
emlightened wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
emlightened wrote:
adnap wrote:No.

Flicky?
Empress adnapemit "Nancy" "Time Panda"
[adnapemit|timepanda]
Does anyone actually read signatures?

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby flicky1991 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:16 am UTC

Yes!

adnap?
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
somitomi
Posts: 754
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:21 pm UTC
Location: can be found in Hungary
Contact:

Re: Guess The Next Poster

Postby somitomi » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:18 am UTC

adnapemit wrote:No.
liberonscien wrote:
Anonymously Famous wrote:
emlightened wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
emlightened wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
liberonscien wrote:
Opipik wrote:
emlightened wrote:
adnap wrote:No.

Flicky?
Image
―◯‐◯ FG Discord◯‐◯―


Return to “Forum Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests