Roll to dodge! (Whatever edition)

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

BucklesMcStrap

Re: Roll to dodge! (Whatever edition)

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:25 am UTC

I'm joining the game if you don't mind. Too much fun to pass up. I'll skip the waking up in the field of grass (which most likely doesn't really exist any more) and I'll skip straight to my action.

>slays an innocent towns person with my ritual knife to summon Yog-Sothoth

Just so you don't have to go looking for the information....Yog-Sothoth is an Outer God from the Cthulhu mythos that is one with the universe and time and has complete control over both. The only way to summon his presence is through a human sacrifice.

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:12 am UTC

Rolling tomorrow. (I don't want to kill the game and I will keep rolling when I can)

Sytri

Postby Sytri » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:04 am UTC

>Uses his super cool clothes to super cool Slyreaper's evil, super-computer mind, hoping that they'll come up with an answer to save the world.

Bad guys never really want to die so hopefully Sly can save us
Apathy will kill us all. Or not. Whatever.

SlyReaper
inflatable

Postby SlyReaper » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:15 am UTC

I love how I started off basically roleplaying Good Guy Greg, and now I'm the evil maniacal AI. Beware the nice ones indeed.
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

Meem1029

Postby Meem1029 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:35 pm UTC

Ya, same sort of thing happened here. I was being good and helping everyone, but died for it a couple of times (and got lucky revival rolls). Then I got some super nice bonuses and decided to cause chaos instead.

Although I could count as good since I'm focusing on SlyReaper before the rest of the multiverse.

Also, did my question about SlyReaper being dead since he was wounded when he rolled a 3 ever get answered?
cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:If it can't be done in an 80x24 terminal, it's not worth doing

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:51 am UTC

Meem1029 wrote:Also, did my question about SlyReaper being dead since he was wounded when he rolled a 3 ever get answered?

. 2 is wound, 3 is a -1 to next roll...

Unless you want to change that. It's not very clear :P

ibgdude

Postby ibgdude » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:05 am UTC

The OP says:
"2 - Serious Wound: If attacked again within the next two turns, if you roll a 3 or lower, you will die."
So he's dead? I don't think "within the next two turns" should exclude the same turn.
Hawknc wrote:This is the easiest question ever asked on the forum, and you guys turn it into a two-page debate.

...Don't ever change.

Six pages and still going.

Meem1029

Postby Meem1029 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:45 am UTC

What ibgdude said. Sorry if I wasn't clear. He rolled a 2 first and was therefore wounded. He immediately proceeded to roll a 3.
cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:If it can't be done in an 80x24 terminal, it's not worth doing

Sh1g

Postby Sh1g » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:41 pm UTC

Spent the past hour reading all 10 pages xD

>Woke up in the middle of a burnt field. Had a dream on how to stop the realities from collapsing. To action!

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:14 am UTC

Rolling. For the sake of countinuity, SlyRreaper will die at the end of the next roll.

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:11 am UTC

The results are what are important in this 1/6 law (It's much easier for me).

So 6(+1) will be a 7, while 5(+1) will be a 1.

SlyReaper wrote:> experiences temporary insanity as a result of the last attack

Your roll: 1 (-1)

You do nothing. In fact, you cold, hard, metal brain stops functionning.

Slyreaper is dead (Oh well. You were dying anyway)

Aiea wrote:> Begins to do a ritual of appeasment to the goddess of rain.

Your roll : 4

The godess of the rain is apeased, and thus lets water flow on R:3, brigning it back, slowly, to life.

Marisa wrote:> Since I'm resurrected now, begin teaching my evil offspring evil eduction so that he may destroy the reality shredder.

Your roll : 3

You effectively learn to your evil baby how to be evil. However, he decides that shredding realities IS evil, and hopes to accelerate it.

Evil baby roll : 1(+3)
The evil baby stop ones of the anti-reality-shredding action. (Time travel is stopped)

Meem1029 wrote:>Shoots his laser at the treehouse using his map for guidance on the aim.

Your roll : 3 (+2)

You sucessfully shoot the beam at the treehouse in R:3. You dad appears out of nowhere and compliments you on your acheivements, making you glad that you exist. You smile and look back at the beam, happy for the first time in a long time. (+1 to next happy action)

The treehouse in R:3 must roll to dodge!
The roll : 5

The treehouse uses the planet rotation to get out of the way and evade the incoming beam of destruction. The squirrels acquire better understanding of evading laser mechanics, and vow to use them. (+1 to laser-evasion)

Randomizer wrote:> Provide my Randomatite to Marisa and her evil offspring so that they may use it prevent the destruction of all realities.

Your roll : 6(+1)

As you summon your randomatite to get into a reality-tranversing portal, you decide it's not enought and you send all the randomatite in the world. Marisa is getting crushed.

Marisa must roll to dodge!
Your roll : 5 (+2)

Marisa evades the randomatite, saves her child, and immediately and by her only will, transforms the randomatite ore to become one super-randomatite container that she can use at her will. (Infinte randomatite, effet unkwown)

ibgdude wrote:>I go to R:6 to hire a native to operate my sub's teleporter correctly to actually steal Marisa's diamond ring.

Your roll : 5

You are now in R:6, and you hire the guy, and he turns out to be the ''Diamond-stealer-by-teleporting-it-from-a-submarine'' expert. (+2 to stealing diamonds, will attempt a steal next turn)

cemper93 wrote:>In my 2-blocks-high shelter, I construct a reality shredder shredder of LEGObricks.

Your roll : 3(+3) (Thus, 1)

In your 1 block-high shelter, you dissasemble a black matter producer producer of Megabloxspheres This has the effet of... stopping the black matter production, thus slowing down the reality shredding. (Added to efforts to stop the shredding)

(Woa....my head....)

Queen Arasene wrote:>Challenges Death to a game of tic-tac-toe until he gets bored and quits, ensuring my immortality.

Your roll : 2

Death does not wish to play tic-tac-toe with you.

orangedragonfire wrote:> Get help to make time travel work.

You blink your eyes, stand around, vomit blood, and finnaly lift your leg. This makes the spirit of the TARDIS enter your head and help you direct your time travel. However, you must start from scratch. (+2 to time-travel related throws)

blademan9999 wrote:Teleport all the realities to Soviet Russia Multi-verse.

Your roll : 1

You get caught in your meme, and suddently, In Multi-verse, Soviet Russia realities you! (Freezing in russia, -1 to next roll)

The Milkman wrote:>Stumbles into this game bleary-eyed and wearing a tiny pink dress.

Your roll : 1

You instead jump in the frame of this forum, shatter it, with your eyes gleaming with fire, and wearing a sky suit. It hurts.

Andymeo wrote:>Craft myself an enchanted 2-handed greatsword.

You craft your sword, and it looks awesome. Also, it can, and will, protect you from the next RTD.

Evengeduld wrote:
> Writes a program that is possible to download all reality's into Slyreaper and live on on the evil Overlord.

You write the program and it sucessfully exists, but as soon as you're done, you get too exited and kick a trash can, a trash can that was filled with acid! Why would you do that! (All-realitier-slyreaperatization program)

Evengeduld must roll to dodge!
Your roll : 4(+2) (Thus a 1)

Evengeduld drops into the acid, and decides to take a bath. Too bad he forgot his swimsuit, as his hair was his only weakness.

Evengeduld is dead.

BucklesMcStrap wrote:>slays an innocent towns person with my ritual knife to summon Yog-Sothoth

The summoning is done, the god appears, and he instantly tries to eat you, because ''It's fun''.
BucklesMcStrap must roll to dodge!

You evade the twisted tongue-like feature of your god, and stay on your guard.

Sytri wrote:>Uses his super cool clothes to super cool Slyreaper's evil, super-computer mind, hoping that they'll come up with an answer to save the world.

You're just too dumpfounded at the death of Slyreaper that you forges to put your clothes on it...

But, irony makes it, that it would not look so bad, hell, it might even make it look awesome.

Sh1g wrote:>Woke up in the middle of a burnt field. Had a dream on how to stop the realities from collapsing. To action!

Your roll : 1 (therefore, 6)

You wake up from the field, and using your dream-bending techniques, you force the collectivity of all humans being to summon their inner karma and hopes that were made of dreams to shut down the reality collapsing! While doing this, however, you have a cardiac arrest because, well, you're so awesome. (Added to contribution efforts)

Sh1g must roll to dodge!
Your roll : 1 (therefore, 6)

You instantly disable your cardiac arrest by stripping a criminal of his own heart and replacing yours with his (with one hand) while continuing to chant the magic words that were told to you in your dreams. (Added to contribution efforts, again)

The Shredding seems to be having trouble now. It continues at full speed, but some wavy, happy lines indicate that it's weakening greatly.

Realities:
Spoiler:
2: Radioactive
3: Desertic rock with one Supertree. (+1 to lazer-evasion)
1+4: Normal, Half Ruled by Slyreaper. World-destroying lazer travelling in the universe.
5: Carebearworld
6: Awesome Universe

Events:
Spoiler:
The world shakes as the combined power of the portals shreads the Realities apart, bringing them to their inevitable doom, and fusion. 3 turns remaining. Can't be stopped by usual means, weakeningé (A single roll won't do it. Either combine them or find a original way ~ Don't you hate me?
Solutions:
-One portal destroyed
-Dissasembled a black matter producer producer
-All karma and dreams foccusing on closing the rift. (twice as strong as a normal solution!)

Rain in R:3 is slowly changing the planet atmosphere.
1 and 6 rolls are inversed for every player, on every action!
R:1 and R:4 are merged.
A underwater portal between R:1+4 and R:6, only accessible by submarine, is working.
Marisa's diamond of awesomess is in R:1+4

Table of NPC's
Spoiler:
Dragon - (R:2)
Spongebob Squarepants - (R:1+4)
World Eater Slayer, +1 against world eater - (R:2)
Blueberry commander (R:1+4)
Tingle, Possesed by Queen Arasene (R:?)
Evil baby, +3 on evil acts (R:1+4)
Diamond-stealer-by-teleporting-it-from-a-submarine expert, +2 to stealing diamonds, will attempt a steal next turn, R:6
Yog-Sothoth, R:4

Table of players
Spoiler:
Lorenz - In the supershelter +2 defense, +1 to RTD against Chultlu whilst in supershelter. Theoretical Physicist. Has Lorenz Family Insane Weeding vows (Roll a 5 to next couple-related-action')
Randomizer - (R:6). Immune to radiation. Has the Hyper mega Teleporter! (Can teleport you in any reality. Takes up your turn)
Slyreaper - Dead
Marisa - +1 to non-harming supershelter-related dice throws, +1 to supershelter expansion rolls (superpower), +2 to ROLL TO DODGEs while in shelter. Extra dice while attacking within the supershelter, +1 to RTD against Chultlu whilst in supershelter. Lorenz-immune. Infinte randomatite, effet unkwown.
Mister H - Has a bullet box. (double dice with bullets). Luck-draning charm (Steal 1, get 1. One use)
Evengeduld - Dead
cjquines - Permanently dead in every reality. Zombie in R:1+4
blademan9999 - Fireball causing a person to roll a 2 (no needs to be rolled) and +1 to the next roll to dodge. -1 to next roll.
Meem1029- weaponsmith +1 to weapon construction and repair rolls, naked. Armor (+1 to offensive and defensives rolls,2 times). In universe 6, +1 to all rolls. (+1 to next happy action) Wounded, 1 turns.
orangedragonfire- - +3 to rolls againts birds, Titanium Dark Matter Shield (+1 defense against World Eater attacks), Shamanistic powers (+1 to spiritual or trans-reality rolls), Cake, An orb that can call Chultlu. No need to be rolled to work. +2 to time-travel related throws
AEIA - R:3, Hiding in Oak treehouse of awesomeness +1 defense, +1 to rolls that influence other players whilst in the treehouse, can communicate with squirrels. +2 to rolls including squirrels. Leader of the S.S.O.E. too.
Queen Arasene - In Tingle, Wounded for 2 turns. In a death-like suit, with a scythe.
ibgdude - R:6. incredibly popular Emperor of the Southern Empire, Naval fleet +1 to attacks against land based targets from water and +1 naval defense. Knows the secret of the awesome Reality.
Epidemic - Epic bottle (+1 to offensive actions), Monocle of whatever. (+3 or -3 to action, no need to be rolled, randomised by the roller)
Metabot- In R:1+4. Controls a turret.
Sytri- Has the coolest cloths ever. Is the Irony master
Andymeo- In a boat, 2h Sword protecting from the next RTD.
Camper93 - +3 on actions affecting cubic objets(Not himself), and small radius of cubitisation aura
The Milkman-
BucklesMcStrap- In face of Chtultu's mythos god-like-thingy.
Sh1g-

The Milkman

Postby The Milkman » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:42 am UTC

>put on a small pink dress
Do you love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? Did you wish that you had a place to talk about your love? Then join #xkcd-ponies! You won't be sorry.

ibgdude

Postby ibgdude » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:06 am UTC

Shouldn't The Milkman and blademan9999 get 6s instead of 1s?

>I mix a cake just below the output location of the teleporter that the Diamond-stealer-by-teleporting-it-from-a-submarine expert is using, starting before the theft attempt, and finishing afterwards.

By the way, the +1 effect in R:6 applies to NPC's too, right?
Hawknc wrote:This is the easiest question ever asked on the forum, and you guys turn it into a two-page debate.

...Don't ever change.

Marisa

Postby Marisa » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:23 am UTC

> Unleash the infinite-randomite on the Reality Shredder.

blademan9999

Postby blademan9999 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:30 am UTC

(Yeah I should have got a 6 as a result)
http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/
That link kills spam[/size][/b][/u]

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:49 am UTC

Oh yeah, blademan and The Milkman.

Actually, the way I remember it (and I am not cheating here - why would I?) Blademan did roll a 6, that I tranfered into a 1, while The milkman did roll a 1. This is confusing to roll with all the stuff I have to follow. Milkman, I will reroll you tomorrow - too tired now

blademan9999

Postby blademan9999 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:00 am UTC

(then why didn't you note it down then, you should just re-roll it.)
(Oh by the way, IN SOVIET RUSSIA, YOU FREEZE THE COLD!)

BucklesMcStrap

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:50 am UTC

>I beat Yog-Sothoth into submission so that he must do as I say by using a "Bearded Chin Strike of Manliness!"

ORE WA DARE DATO OMOTTE YAGARU?!?!?!?!?!?!

What could possibly go wrong now? Erm....knock on wood.....

SlyReaper
inflatable

Postby SlyReaper » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:27 am UTC

Here hold on, I thought rolling a 1 (or a 0) meant doing the opposite of the action you declared?

Aiea

Postby Aiea » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:03 pm UTC

>Sends the squirrels out with their store of nuts to plant them in order to create more trees.

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:39 pm UTC

> Retroactively convert the evil baby to a good baby at the moment of its birth.

(if this works, it won't have tried to stop me. I think.)

SlyReaper
inflatable

Postby SlyReaper » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:43 pm UTC

> haunts a computer engineer until he finally agrees to go and retrieve my memory chips

cemper93

Postby cemper93 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:44 pm UTC

> I put the large amount of Megablocks spheres that I acquired by disassembling the blackmatter producer producer into the blackmatter producers that the blackmatter producer producer produced, producing presbyopia for the produced dark matter, which (the presbyopia for the dark matter that was produced by the dark matter producers, not the production of presbyopia for the dark matter that was produced by the dark matter producers) procures a production failure causing the blackmatter producers to produce light matter instead of dark matter, which in turn procures an effect that counter-effects the production of shredded realities that is procured by the dark matter production.

Meem1029

Postby Meem1029 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:04 pm UTC

Hmm, what to do now that Sly is gone? I know!

>Uses his world-destroying laser to attack everyone who is trying to stop the shredding of the Realities.

Queen Arasene

Postby Queen Arasene » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:13 pm UTC

still occupied with death here.... I still have some cool ideas!
so...
>Diverts Death by setting him on fire.
It's Magic. I ain't gonna explain shit.

aerion111

Postby aerion111 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:09 am UTC

Sh1g has inspired me!
I shall have to cease my work as an every-day inventor of stuff that blows up for the sake of giving the other NPCs something to point and laugh at, and be a full-fledged hero!
I was running in the red anyhow, what with having to replace the roof all the time.

> Using something he saw on tv once - "I'm sure this will work!" - tries to tap into the very core of spacetime to make himself a 'constant point in time and space' like a certain captain, in order to better resist possible effects of destroyed, well, spacetime*

*And hopefully make himself immortal, but hey, totally just a side effect ;)

blademan9999

Postby blademan9999 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:06 am UTC

>Improve the reality i'm in by warming it.

Sh1g

Postby Sh1g » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:06 am UTC

Wow! I rolled two 1's in a row..nice!

>Continues chanting in hopes other people will join in.

Randomizer

Postby Randomizer » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:48 am UTC

>Join in the chanting, hoping the touchy-feely hippy waves it generates will assist others', especially Marisa's, clarity of thought in working towards preventing the universes' destruction.
Belial wrote:I'm all outraged out. Call me when the violent rebellion starts.

Evengeduld

Postby Evengeduld » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:00 am UTC

> Tries settling in Slyreapers old Hardware and hope to get back to life that way. (He's of haunting an engineer anyways)
~If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.~

cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:Why study physical chemistry when you can study ethanol metabolism through practical methods?

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:16 am UTC

Rolling tomorow

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:33 pm UTC

Rolling

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:15 pm UTC

The Milkman wrote:>put on a small pink dress

You do so. You're sexy.

Marisa wrote:> Unleash the infinite-randomite on the Reality Shredder.

You decide to pick your nose instead,and because there is so much in that, you spent your turn rumbling your nose.

BucklesMcStrap wrote:>I beat Yog-Sothoth into submission so that he must do as I say by using a "Bearded Chin Strike of Manliness!"

You strke Yog-Sothoth and he bows to you, surrendering his ultimate power to you. You now control him. (You now control the semi god)

Aiea wrote:>Sends the squirrels out with their store of nuts to plant them in order to create more trees.

Your roll : 1(+2)

You send the squirrel, put they are quite vision-dislexsic and confuse your head for a giant nut.

Aiea must roll to dodge!

Aiea corrects the squirrel, and pets them in such a way that they gain infinite confidence in themselves, and regrow the forest incredibly fast, making the world more habitable. (Regrown World3)

orangedragonfire wrote:> Retroactively convert the evil baby to a good baby at the moment of its birth

Your roll : 5 (+2)

The baby becomes yours, good, and happy. He smells of strawberries, and he never tried to stop you. What do you want more? (Baby is now good)

SlyReaper wrote:> haunts a computer engineer until he finally agrees to go and retrieve my memory chips

You decide to use your ghost form to find how what's in the FBI headquarters, but you can't pass their walls made of ghostbusters.

cemper93 wrote:> I put the large amount of Megablocks spheres that I acquired by disassembling the blackmatter producer producer into the blackmatter producers that the blackmatter producer producer produced, producing presbyopia for the produced dark matter, which (the presbyopia for the dark matter that was produced by the dark matter producers, not the production of presbyopia for the dark matter that was produced by the dark matter producers) procures a production failure causing the blackmatter producers to produce light matter instead of dark matter, which in turn procures an effect that counter-effects the production of shredded realities that is procured by the dark matter production.
(I hate you)
Your roll : 6(+3)

Somethings happens, triggering something else, and then this stops the reality from de-sphering the dissambler of the producer in the spheres in cube and the dispenser of realities, thus closing the anomaly.

The reality shredding stops.

Meem1029 wrote:>Uses his world-destroying laser to attack everyone who is trying to stop the shredding of the Realities.

Your roll : 4 (+1) (+1) (Thus 1)

You don't use the world-rebuilding light to give heal nobody that is not trying to stop the dissosiation of the anti-life-equation.

Queen Arasene wrote:>Diverts Death by setting him on fire.

You set Death on fire, and she's pretty pissed about that.

Queen Arasene must roll to dodge!

Queen Arasene evades the great scythe with swiftness.

aerion111 wrote:> Using something he saw on tv once - "I'm sure this will work!" - tries to tap into the very core of spacetime to make himself a 'constant point in time and space' like a certain captain, in order to better resist possible effects of destroyed, well, spacetime*

You can't seem to poke the core, since your hands are made of FEATHERS!

blademan9999 wrote:>Improve the reality i'm in by warming it.

Your roll : 1(-1)

You solidify the world. You're frozen for one turn (Miss next turn)

Sh1g wrote:>Continues chanting in hopes other people will join in.

You chant! It's great~ It encourages the next one to join in...

Randomizer wrote:>Join in the chanting, hoping the touchy-feely hippy waves it generates will assist others', especially Marisa's, clarity of thought in working towards preventing the universes' destruction.

Your roll : 6 (thus 1)

You shut up, and shut up Sh1g with you. You emanate evil auras. grr.

Evengeduld wrote:> Tries settling in Slyreapers old Hardware and hope to get back to life that way.

Your roll : 6( Thus a 1)
You instead try to posses Slyreaper's Engineer, and you two get in a pointless ghost fight.

Realities:
Spoiler:
2: Radioactive
3: Super-tree and a green world. (+1 to lazer-evasion)
1+4: Normal, Half Ruled by Slyreaper. World-destroying lazer travelling in the universe.
5: Carebearworld
6: Awesome Universe

Events:
1 and 6 rolls are inversed for every player, on every action!
R:1 and R:4 are merged.
A underwater portal between R:1+4 and R:6, only accessible by submarine, is working.
Marisa's diamond of awesomess is in R:1+4[/spoiler]

Table of NPC's
Spoiler:
Dragon - (R:2)
Spongebob Squarepants - (R:1+4)
World Eater Slayer, +1 against world eater - (R:2)
Blueberry commander (R:1+4)
Tingle, Possesed by Queen Arasene (R:?)
Good baby, +3 on good acts (R:1+4)
Diamond-stealer-by-teleporting-it-from-a-submarine expert, +2 to stealing diamonds, will attempt a steal next turn, R:6
Yog-Sothoth, R:4

Table of players
Spoiler:
Lorenz - In the supershelter +2 defense, +1 to RTD against Chultlu whilst in supershelter. Theoretical Physicist. Has Lorenz Family Insane Weeding vows (Roll a 5 to next couple-related-action')
Randomizer - (R:6). Immune to radiation. Has the Hyper mega Teleporter! (Can teleport you in any reality. Takes up your turn)
Slyreaper - Dead
Marisa - +1 to non-harming supershelter-related dice throws, +1 to supershelter expansion rolls (superpower), +2 to ROLL TO DODGEs while in shelter. Extra dice while attacking within the supershelter, +1 to RTD against Chultlu whilst in supershelter. Lorenz-immune. Infinte randomatite, effet unkwown.
Mister H - Has a bullet box. (double dice with bullets). Luck-draning charm (Steal 1, get 1. One use)
Evengeduld - Dead
cjquines - Permanently dead in every reality. Zombie in R:1+4
blademan9999 - Fireball causing a person to roll a 2 (no needs to be rolled) and +1 to the next roll to dodge, missing next turn.
Meem1029- weaponsmith +1 to weapon construction and repair rolls, naked. Armor (+1 to offensive and defensives rolls,1 times). In universe 6, +1 to all rolls. (+1 to next happy action)
orangedragonfire- - +3 to rolls againts birds, Titanium Dark Matter Shield (+1 defense against World Eater attacks), Shamanistic powers (+1 to spiritual or trans-reality rolls), Cake, An orb that can call Chultlu. No need to be rolled to work. +2 to time-travel related throws.
AEIA - R:3, Hiding in Oak treehouse of awesomeness +1 defense, +1 to rolls that influence other players whilst in the treehouse, can communicate with squirrels. +2 to rolls including squirrels. Leader of the S.S.O.E. too.
Queen Arasene - In Tingle, Wounded for 1 turns. In a death-like suit, with a scythe.
ibgdude - R:6. incredibly popular Emperor of the Southern Empire, Naval fleet +1 to attacks against land based targets from water and +1 naval defense. Knows the secret of the awesome Reality.
Epidemic - Epic bottle (+1 to offensive actions), Monocle of whatever. (+3 or -3 to action, no need to be rolled, randomised by the roller)
Metabot- In R:1+4. Controls a turret.
Sytri- Has the coolest cloths ever. Is the Irony master
Andymeo- In a boat, 2h Sword protecting from the next RTD.
Camper93 - +3 on actions affecting cubic objets(Not himself), and small radius of cubitisation aura
The Milkman- In a small pink dress.
BucklesMcStrap- R:4, Controlling Yog-Sothoth .
Sh1g-

Meem1029

Postby Meem1029 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:11 pm UTC

>Builds an anti-anti-meem defensive system (it is anti anything that is anti me (and therefore things I control), but allows harm to others who try to hide behind it) consisting of autotargeting terawatt lasers, nuclear weapons, antimatter guns, ion cannons, lightsaber wielding robots (that are programmed to be completely loyal to me and are un-re-programmable), and a lava wall.

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:42 pm UTC

MUhahahahahahh! Behold the insane bonuses!

> Together with the baby, save the poor people who are haunted by spirits of birds by sending the bird spirits far into the past.

(if I am correct, the following bonuses apply: +3 to rolls againts birds, Shamanistic powers (+1 to spiritual or trans-reality rolls), +2 to time-travel related throws and +3 on good acts)

cemper93

Postby cemper93 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:41 pm UTC

kokojo, you messed up some of the 1's and 6'es again ;) But whatever.

Well, now that the reality shredding stopped, I have time to do something for myself. And as everything about me is cubic now (including my organs and therefore my brain, right?),
>I do the obvious and try to turn my mind into a mass of reality-transcending 4-dimensional hypercubes, moving in angled trajectories around a glowing white light in the 5th dimension. This should also give my mind the ability of visualizing this.

Randomizer

Postby Randomizer » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:09 pm UTC

I'm in the awesome reality, though, so shouldn't I have gotten a +1 for a 7?
Belial wrote:I'm all outraged out. Call me when the violent rebellion starts.

ibgdude

Postby ibgdude » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:22 pm UTC

Hey! What about me? You forgot to do my roll! You also forgot my diamond thief's roll.

ibgdude wrote:Shouldn't The Milkman and blademan9999 get 6s instead of 1s?
>I mix a cake just below the output location of the teleporter that the Diamond-stealer-by-teleporting-it-from-a-submarine expert is using, starting before the theft attempt, and finishing afterwards.
By the way, the +1 effect in R:6 applies to NPC's too, right?

...Don't ever change.

aerion111

Postby aerion111 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:30 am UTC

> Climbs unto the nearest roof and tries to learn to fly with his newfound feather-hands and/or arms.

Evengeduld

Postby Evengeduld » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:50 am UTC

> Wishes really hard he would come back to life.
~If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.~

cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:Why study physical chemistry when you can study ethanol metabolism through practical methods?

Return to “Forum Games”