Roll to dodge (Wizerd attack!)

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

mokin

Re: Roll to dodge (Wizerd attack!)

Postby mokin » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:30 am UTC

>Tries to round up some people for a game of their choosing: monopoly, apples to apples, maybe even some red rover; in an attempt to create an alliance which may be able to deafeat, or possibly reason with, the wizerd

thorgold

Postby thorgold » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:13 am UTC

Apologies for the late update. Was playing Settlers of Catan with family (see, even I make excuses, Kokojo!).

mike-l
my tortured soul > embraces the paint inflicted upon it by the evil god Mthuk and begins to worship him
Roll: 5

Your soul devotes itself in its entirety to the dark god Chzo and is taken into the Order of Blessed Agonies. Mike-1 has become EVIL!!! You gain a “Torture” spell, which will instantly put someone in “Critically Inured” status, but will not kill. 3 turn recharge.

Ralith the Third
I try to jump to the moon (again)
This is your only warning: use the proper format for actions (>Do this).

Roll: 6

You jump to the moon! Wow, you’re going fast. REALLY fast. Your legs feel superpowered! +1 to all movement rolls! By the way, you’re going to hit the moon at 0.1% lightspeed. Ouch.

Ralith the Third must roll to dodge!

Roll: N/A

Using the Awesome Jewel of Awesomeness, you manage to defy the laws of motion and land softly on the surface of the moon, with no bad effects. However, you’re on the freakin’ MOON. You’re suffocating!

Ralith the Third must roll to dodge!

You have no problem breathing on the moon. In fact, you spontaneously mutate to breathe the free-floating hydrogen atoms that occupy the vacuum of space, and nothing else – air will suffocate you, now, so you’ll need a spacesuit in normal atmosphere.

Evengeduld
>Start constructing minigun
Roll: 2

You successfully build a minigun! However, in your excitement to get it built, you didn’t read the instructions, and it explodes when you try to fire it.

Evengeduld must roll to dodge!

You are seriously burned from the explosion, and has a nasty shrapnel wound in the shoulder. Fortunately, the experience has taught you more about firearms and explosives. +1 to rolls regarding guns or explosions. Evengeduld is injured.

orangedragonfire
>Become sentient chocolate
Roll: 4
You become sentient chocolate. You are, therefore, delicious! Unfortunately, things want to eat you now. -1 to animal rolls.

BucklesMcStrap
>Summons a Greater Demonic Spiritus Mechanicus into my body to control as I see fit in exchange for whatever mechanical desire it should have!
Roll: 1

You banish a lesser angelic mortalis biological from your body and lose control of it by denying it all its spiritual desires. In other words, you just exorcized yourself… from yourself. BucklesMcStrap is dead!

Blademan9999
>Revive self in an epic event that makes me really epic.
Note, for this action, listen to this

The sky fades to a deem crimson, thunderclouds roll ominously above. The world is hushed, and then… sound. A guitar anthem plays out, rolling over the hills into the ears of all; the world waits with bated breath as he appears.

In a clap of lightning, fire, and smoke, Blademan9999 wills himself into existence once again. His form is pure and perfect, he is no longer a man, nor even an adventurer, he is a ROCK GOD. Guitar in hand, his anthem plays out over the world, filling all with awe and fear. Blademan HAS AWOKEN!

Gained “Holy Overlord Awesome Guitar o’ Immense Epicness (HOAGIE) +5.” One-use item, will (contrary to name) give an instant four or six for any roll. Certain items can recharge the HOAGIE.

thorgold
>Throw randomizer at the wizerd

You throw randomizer at the wizerd.

Randomizer must roll to dodge!

Flailing in the air, randomizer narrowly avoids aerating his skull with the wizerd’s staff, settling instead for impalement through the gut. Randomizer is injured.

cempter93
>I perform a dark necromantic ritual to resurrect Charles Fourier
Roll: 3

You resurrect Charles Fourier. However, due to imperfections in the ritual, you can’t control him. In zombeh anger, he attacks!

Cemper93 must roll to dodge!

Charles Fourier attacks you with his main weapon: words! He talks your ear off about women’s rights and the feminist movement. Literally, your ear falls off and you go into shock from blood loss. Cempter93 is injured.

Randomizer
>Absorb the wizerd’s magical abilities upon force of impact/nearest proximity to the wizerd.

The wizerd will absorb all your power if you travel farther than 10 meters from him at any time. Thankfully, you’re impaled on his staff at the moment, so leaving isn’t an option.

Sh1g
>Continues summoning Trogdor the Burninator

You continue to summon Trogdor the Burninator… but for some reason, the ritual was only half as effective as last time! Trogdor is 75% summoned.

THE WIZERD IS ACTIVE!
>Destroy the mimes and clowns

Roll: 60

Tired of the ruckus, the Wizerd casts Greater Disintegrate, annihilating the mimes and clowns, but leaving their home worlds intact. The spell doesn’t recognize Naultilaus as a mime.

NPCS:
Spoiler:
Wizerd – Awake
Familiar cat.
Zombie Charles Fourier

Events :
Spoiler:
There is a wizerd tower.
There is a war over a invisible war between mimes and clowns.

Players table :
Spoiler:
Aiea-  Hell Swiss cheese
Andymeo-
blademan999- HOAGIE: Grants instant 4 or 6 (1 use)
cemper93- Staff of fireballz (3 shots that force a RTD. No need to be rolled, takes a turn. Can be used all at the
__________same time) | Injured for 2 turns
cjquines- -3 to next turn
Evengeduld - Injured for 2 turns
ibgdude- Kinda naked | Wizerd's beard (???, positive)
Meem1029 - Chained to a tree. | Ring : Immunity to next spell RTD
Naultilaus -
orangedragonfire - Ring : Immunity to next spell RTD. | Made of sentient chocolate | -1 to animal rolls |
______________Injured for 2 turns.

Phrozt-
Queen Arasene- Epic battleaxe. | Knows the ultimate swear (Negatively affects a target's roll by making him cry)
Randomizer- Bonuses go to the wizerd if more than 10m away | Injured for 2 turns
Ralith The Third – On the moon | +1 to movement rolls | Breathes vacuum only, will suffocate in air
Sh1g-  Summoning Trogdor "The Burninator'', 75% done.
The Milkman- -1 to next roll
thorgold- Spell : Insta5. Charge (4/4)
mike-l- Dead | EVIL!!! | In service to pain god Mthuk | Torture: Target injured, but cannot kill target if already
_______injured (add +2 turns to recovery if already injured) (3/3)
Last edited by thorgold on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:54 am UTC, edited 8 times in total.
You can refuse to think, but you can't refuse the consequences of not thinking.

Evengeduld

Postby Evengeduld » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:21 am UTC

The gun exploded and I'm not allowed to roll to dodge? Injured for how many rounds? It is cool that you pick up the rolling from Kokojo but please make sure you do it like he does it so the game doesn't break.

> Use medpack to heal me
~If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.~

cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:Why study physical chemistry when you can study ethanol metabolism through practical methods?

thorgold

Postby thorgold » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:23 am UTC

Sorry. Will reformat tomorrow. Can't do it from this computer.

Edit: Yes, there should be a RTD there. There was. Laptop crashed, had to redo on iPad, lost some stuff. Will have fixed.

cemper93

Postby cemper93 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:25 pm UTC

Oh man, what good is a libertarian if I can't control him? Therefore,
> I create another wizerd staff, this time one which allows me to command the living and the dead.

blademan9999

Postby blademan9999 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:29 pm UTC

>Form an alliance with the martians, with the deal that they send a few wizard-killers (highly resistant to magic and such)
in return for doing a few free concerts for them.
http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/
That link kills spam[/size][/b][/u]

mike-l

Postby mike-l » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:06 pm UTC

Edit. In respect for kokojo's comment below > give the Torture spell to my new master, hoping for a boon in return

(Also my name is Mike-L, all lowercase, not Mike-One)
Last edited by mike-l on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:34 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

Randomizer

Postby Randomizer » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:17 pm UTC

I don't see a roll for Blademan9999. What'd he get? Also, I'm getting "The video you have requested is not available."

>Convince the wizerd that, considering the wizerd tower I built for him and the fact that, at times, I can grant him any powers I have or acquire, it would be in his best interests to heal me any time I am injured so as to keep me alive (especially right now).
Belial wrote:I'm all outraged out. Call me when the violent rebellion starts.

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:35 pm UTC

(I am made out of chocolate. I feel that should be mentioned in the Player table)

> Help the next player with whatever action he/she decides to try.

thorgold

Postby thorgold » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:51 pm UTC

Randomizer wrote:I don't see a roll for Blademan9999. What'd he get? Also, I'm getting "The video you have requested is not available."

>Convince the wizerd that, considering the wizerd tower I built for him and the fact that, at times, I can grant him any powers I have or acquire, it would be in his best interests to heal me any time I am injured so as to keep me alive (especially right now).

It's there, if you saw the link than you were in his roll. That's the background music. Fix'd the link.

Thanks for your patience with mah first-roll shenanigans. Roll will be at proper time tonight.

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:43 pm UTC

I'd hate to ruin to the fun, but mike-l, being dead, even if he rolls a 5, should not get such a strong power.
He should get something like a +1 to revival rolls, as only a 6(or more) properly revives someone.
Also for blademan. I feel they should not be alive, but it's too late.

Also, please try to make less permanent changes.
And lastly, 1s should not usually kill, but in this situation, it was very justified.

Good rolls even from these comments, I laughed :P

Also, injuries are usally three turns. Please update properly the players table, making things that are timed in BOLD so that I can read it right, and separate each and every new term by straight lines, for easier reading.

(or I will kill you)

thorgold

Postby thorgold » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:20 pm UTC

Kokojo wrote:Also, injuries are usally three turns. Please update properly the players table, making things that are timed in BOLD so that I can read it right, and separate each and every new term by straight lines, for easier reading.
(or I will kill you)

Regarding injuries, it says:
2 - Serious Wound: If attacked again within the next two turns, if you roll a 3 or lower, you will die.

Currently, their statuses are set to "Injured for 2 turns." Am I interpreting the rule wrong? I assumed that the 3-turn injuries were special instances of particularly bad rolls.

Also, I think I already am using the bold/straight line formatting you're requesting. Maybe it's not popping out enough.

EDIT: Fixed the format errors (I did miss some, my bad). Also, for multi-line statuses, I put in an indent, let me know if it helps or hurts readability.

mokin

Postby mokin » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:50 pm UTC

>Gather people for a pizza and punch social so we can collaborate on what to do next, and who knows, maybe make some fond memories

Meem1029

Postby Meem1029 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:30 pm UTC

>Eats the delicious chocolate that is orangedragonfire.

(hehe, your help the next player backfired!)
cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:If it can't be done in an 80x24 terminal, it's not worth doing

Randomizer

Postby Randomizer » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:24 am UTC

@thorgold I saw the result, but I meant the roll itself. What number did he get?

thorgold

Postby thorgold » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:54 am UTC

Randomizer wrote:@thorgold I saw the result, but I meant the roll itself. What number did he get?

5, hence the perfection of the action.

>Flee the wizerd

Starting to roll now, will add any actions that occur in the next hour.

thorgold

Postby thorgold » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:47 am UTC

Evengeduld wrote:> Use medpack to heal me

Aloe vera does wonders, as do bandages. Your burns and various wounds are healed, for now. Evengeduld is no longer injured.

cemper93 wrote:> I create another wizerd staff, this time one which allows me to command the living and the dead.

You create another Wizerd Staff of Commanding! So perfect in its design is this staff, in fact, that it can only be used by a Wizerd, you puny mortal! Staff of Commanding: Insta50 on order-based rolls, target can RTD. Useable only by Wizerds.

blademan9999 wrote:>Form an alliance with the martians, with the deal that they send a few wizard-killers (highly resistant to magic and such) in return for doing a few free concerts for them.

You declare war on the martians, proclaiming that they should keep their snobby "Save the World" wizard-killers out of Earth affairs, since they didn't buy any of your overpriced concert tickets. Earth is at war with Mars

mike-l wrote:>Give the Torture spell to my new master, hoping for a boon in return

You try to give him your Scroll of Torture, but the flames of Mthuk's realm incinerate it.

Randomizer wrote:>Convince the wizerd that, considering the wizerd tower I built for him and the fact that, at times, I can grant him any powers I have or acquire, it would be in his best interests to heal me any time I am injured so as to keep me alive (especially right now).

The wizerd accepts your argument as extremely logical and heals you to full capacity. Not only that, but he gives you a suit of body armor to protect his investment. (Immune to one injury).

orangedragonfire wrote:> Help the next player with whatever action he/she decides to try.

You are a very helpful person! Not only will the next action get a +2 bonus, but you'll do it yourself!

Meem1029 wrote:>Eats the delicious chocolate that is orangedragonfire

Roll: 2(+2)

With orangedragonfire's help, you proceed to eat orangedragonfire. Being so very helpful, orangedragonfire proceeds to eat himself, as well.

Orangedragonfire must roll to dodge, twice!
Orangedragonfire manages to slip out of your grasp.

Orangedragonfire tries to bite off his own hand, but suddenly comes to his senses. With a burst of chocolate adrenaline, his mind is now sharp and ready for action. +1 to next roll.

thorgold wrote:>Flee the wizerd.

You successfully get out of range of the wizerd's attacks for this turn. Immune to next round's wizerd attack.

The Wizerd is Active!
>Take the Staff of Commanding
Roll: 66

The Wizerd now has the Staff of Commanding.

Familiar cat is active!
>Observe human shenanigans with an air of feline superiority

The familiar cat manages to fall over while cleaning its fur. It feels quite silly.

NPCS:
Spoiler:
Wizerd – Awake | Staff of Commanding: Insta50 on order-based rolls, target can RTD.
Familiar cat
Zombie Charles Fourier

Events :
Spoiler:
There is a wizerd tower.
Earth is at war with Mars.

Players table :
Spoiler:
Aiea- Hell Swiss cheese
Andymeo-
cemper93- Staff of fireballz (3 shots that force a RTD. No need to be rolled, takes a turn. Can be used all at the
__________same time) | Injured for 1 turns
Evengeduld - +1to gun/explosion rolls
Meem1029 - Chained to a tree. | Ring : Immunity to next spell RTD
Naultilaus -
orangedragonfire - Ring : Immunity to next spell RTD. | Made of sentient chocolate | -1 to animal rolls |
______________+1 to next roll | Injured for 1 turns.

Phrozt-
Queen Arasene- Epic battleaxe. | Knows the ultimate swear (Negatively affects a target's roll by making him cry)
Randomizer- Bonuses go to the wizerd if more than 10m away | Allied with Wizerd | Body Armor: Immune to next injury
Ralith The Third – On the moon | +1 to movement rolls | Breathes vacuum only, will suffocate in air
Sh1g- Summoning Trogdor "The Burninator'', 75% done.
thorgold- Spell : Insta5. Charge (4/4) | Immune to next round's wizerd attack
mike-l- Dead | EVIL!!! | In service to pain god Mthuk
Last edited by thorgold on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:48 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

blademan9999

Postby blademan9999 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:37 am UTC

>Use my epic rock skills to convince the martians that this is all the wizard's fault so they should send wizard killers after him.
http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/
That link kills spam[/size][/b][/u]

curtis95112

Postby curtis95112 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:08 am UTC

>Summons Lady Luck to help me with my endeavors.
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:
Tyndmyr wrote:
Роберт wrote:Sure, but at least they hit the intended target that time.

Well, if you shoot enough people, you're bound to get the right one eventually.

Thats the best description of the USA ever.

Sh1g

Postby Sh1g » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:51 am UTC

(dammit I missed a roll)

>Continues the summoning...

cemper93

Postby cemper93 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:19 pm UTC

Obviously, I'm quite a kewl necromancer. I mean, all that summoning and staff making stuff isn't mine, but anyway...
> I attempt to turn into a lich - with everything! Especially being a skeleton with an awesome cape and my eyes having a violet-tinted glow.

Also, who will do the next roll? kokojo granted only 2 rolls to thorgold. Will kokojo return soon (which he claimed not to do until the 4th of January?), will we just ignore this and let thorgold proceed or shall someone else roll?

Evengeduld

Postby Evengeduld » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:34 pm UTC

> Starts arming the nuke he stumbled upon. (I'ld like to use +1to gun/explosion rolls. Just to prevent it from exploding in my face)
~If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.~

cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:Why study physical chemistry when you can study ethanol metabolism through practical methods?

thorgold

Postby thorgold » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:49 pm UTC

I'd rather prefer someone else takes up the mantle for a roll or two, I've had to hamstring my own progress as to avoid conflicts of interest. Plus I don't know what to do with the bloody wizerd (though that last roll was extremely convenient, 66/100 = 4/6)

Phrozt

Postby Phrozt » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:44 pm UTC

> Attempt to destroy the wizerd's staff (the one the wizerd started with.... and not any of the incarnations of similar staves thereafter).
Last edited by Phrozt on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:32 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

cemper93

Postby cemper93 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:26 pm UTC

I could do the roll, but not exactly 24 hours after yours. Yours was at around 5am UTC, and I'm in UTC+1, and I certainly won't get up at that time. If it's okay for you, I can do it around 10am UTC.
Also, what problem is there with the wizerd? It just seeks to destroy the world. No need for panicking.

Meem1029

Postby Meem1029 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:48 pm UTC

>Takes weaponsmithing classes.
cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:If it can't be done in an 80x24 terminal, it's not worth doing

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:30 pm UTC

I will roll tomorrow night ;-)

Ormpskel

Postby Ormpskel » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:31 am UTC

> wake up

thorgold

Postby thorgold » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:19 am UTC

>Summons a suit of powered body armor (a la Mjlonir Mk. VI, not that clunky Warcraft or Starcraft junk) with added anti-magic shields. Insta5.

Randomizer

Postby Randomizer » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:12 am UTC

>Construct a small village near the wizerd's tower.

Aiea

Postby Aiea » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:24 am UTC

> Uses a piece of her cheese to catch a mouse.

mike-l

Postby mike-l » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:59 am UTC

> Beg Mthuk for an evil mission in his honor!
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

Nautilus

Postby Nautilus » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:42 am UTC

> Shove head up Wizerd's left nostril, in order to express my irritation with my loss of mimes (and my missing a turn)
My flagella bring all the boys to the yard

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:21 pm UTC

cemper93 wrote:Also, what problem is there with the wizerd? It just seeks to destroy the world. No need for panicking.

Actually, I changed his mind. Currently the wizerd wants to "kill all life to make delicious chocolate out of it." (hence me turning to chocolate, to avoid this terrible fate)

> Discuss the Laws of Nature with the Incarnation of Nature.

thorgold

Postby thorgold » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:19 am UTC

orangedragonfire wrote:
cemper93 wrote:Also, what problem is there with the wizerd? It just seeks to destroy the world. No need for panicking.

Actually, I changed his mind. Currently the wizerd wants to "kill all life to make delicious chocolate out of it." (hence me turning to chocolate, to avoid this terrible fate)

> Discuss the Laws of Nature with the Incarnation of Nature.

Which makes his actions... weird to do. Come to think, I forgot to chocolatify the Mimes and Clowns. There should be chocolate statues everywhere.

cemper93

Postby cemper93 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:26 pm UTC

Again, kokojo promised to roll "next night" and didn't do so for 3 days. So, who will do the rolling now? I guess tomorrow nobody will be up to rolling, after all.

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:51 pm UTC

My internet failed at my grandma's house for the last 2 days because of the heavy wind, and my dad's Iphone was not good enought for typing the whole thing.

I am back now. Should roll in a few hours (max, 6)

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:26 am UTC

blademan9999 wrote:>Use my epic rock skills to convince the martians that this is all the wizard's fault so they should send wizard killers after him.

Your roll : 4

You rock hard and indeed, the martians decide you are right and decide to kill the wizard. They stop the war and shoot a destructor beam that destroys all wizards on earth. Too bad they were not wizerds, because you might have done something interesting.

curtis95112 wrote:>Summons Lady Luck to help me with my endeavors.

Your roll : 3

You summon Lady luck, and her sister, lady HURR DURR. Lady luck does not obey you, and lady HURR DURR cast her ''blessing on you for calling them out of nowhere. (-(rand(1,2,3) to next action)

Sh1g wrote:>Continues the summoning...

You continue the summoning, and complete it! Trogdor The Burninator arrives in a puff of smoke, and pledges his servitude to you, forever! He did take your soul, but bah... (Control over Trogdor)

cemper93 wrote:> I attempt to turn into a lich - with everything! Especially being a skeleton with an awesome cape and my eyes having a violet-tinted glow.

Your roll : 3

You transform yourself into a full fledged lich, however you forgot to drink your milk and your bones can no longer support your new awesome equips!

Cemper93 must roll to dodge!
Your roll : 5

Your bones hold, and you finish the transformation completly! (Lich form, +1 to all undead-ish or purely evil acts)

Evengeduld wrote:> Starts arming the nuke he stumbled upon. (I'ld like to use +1to gun/explosion rolls. Just to prevent it from exploding in my face)

Your roll : 5(+1)

You arm the nuke at such a quick rate, that you develop a new arm to fit the needs. But then your body symetry is off, and someone with heavy heavy OCD about that quickly makes you a new arm to be implanted into the other side. You now have 4 arms! But they will fall off next turn... (+1 action next turn(That means two >)

Phrozt wrote:> Attempt to destroy the wizerd's staff.

You destroy the wizerd's staff, however, as he suffers a penalty (-3 to all wizerds rolls, still on 100), he gets pretty angry at you and starts to shoot lightning from his nostrils!

Phrozt must roll to dodge!
Your roll : 6

You dodge the lightning like your ninja mom teached you how, and you even use your secret ninja technique of slapping the face of someone with a sheet of paper for maximal papercut damage on the wizerd as he is shooting at you! (-1 to wizerds hp!)

Meem1029 wrote:>Takes weaponsmithing classes.

You take the time to learn about weaponsmithing, and it pays you well. (+1 to weaponsmithing rolls)

thorgold wrote:>Summons a suit of powered body armor with added anti-magic shields. Insta5.

Your roll : 5

You spawn one of those awesome suits of military godness and just pure intimidation, but it has a clown hat. It's anti magic shield are pretty strong. It seems to be sentient and bound to you. (NPC)

Randomizer wrote:>Construct a small village near the wizerd's tower.

You construct a whole city while clipping your nails, and become the mayor. Everybody loves you in the town, and you're offered the key to the city. The wizerds himself offers you to become his apprentice, but this would mean having to turn everybody in chocolate. Do you accept? (Wizerd offer, no need to roll, Y/N)

Aiea wrote:> Uses a piece of her cheese to catch a mouse.

Your roll : 2

The hell swiss cheese is too powerfull for mouses, and you don't catch anything but a headache.

mike-l wrote:> Beg Mthuk for an evil mission in his honor!

Mthuk accepts your offer and ressurects you with powers above what you could imagine! However, you need to pay tribute in the form of other player's life, or otherwise you will be brought back to Mthuk in 3 turns. (Alive. +2 to attacking rolls, 3 turns to kill someone)

Nautilus wrote:> Shove head up Wizerd's left nostril, in order to express my irritation with my loss of mimes (and my missing a turn)

Your roll : 2

You instead aim for a brick, and trip, thus being utterly useless.

orangedragonfire wrote:> Discuss the Laws of Nature with the Incarnation of Nature.

Your roll : 4 (+1)

You discuss and feel very intelligent. The incarnation of nature is impressed by how you handle concepts, even while being chocolate. It gives you a flower and says : ''Burn it if you need help'', then banishes you back to reality. (Flower from nature)

THE WIZERD IS ACTIVE!:
> Build a chocolate factory and call it ''Soylent chocolate''.
Roll : 80 (-3)

The chocolate factory is built in a matter of minute, and boosts greatly the power of the chocolatination of things. (+10 to all chocolate-convertion rolls)

LADY LUCK IS ACTIVE!:
> Yell at someone for being summoned when she was taking a bath
Roll : 2

Lady luck decides to calm down. (No longer angry)

ZOMBIE CHARLES FOURNIER IS ACTIVE!:
>Decay until nothing is left
Roll : 4

The zombie decays into oblivion, and dissapears. (Removed)

FAMILIAR CAT IS ACTIVE!:
> Purr
Roll : 4

The cat purrs.

NPCS:
Spoiler:
Wizerd – Staff of Commanding: Insta50 on order-based rolls, target can RTD. | -1hp | -3 to all rolls | +10 to all converting life to chocolate rolls
Familiar cat -
Lady luck - Calm
Trogdor- Obeys Sh1g only.
Powered body armor- Obeys Thorgold | Resists 2 next spells | +1 to offensive rolls | 3hp |

Events :
Spoiler:
There is a wizerd tower, and a big city around it
There is a Soylent Chocolate factory

Players table :
Spoiler:
Aiea- Hell Swiss cheese
Andymeo-
cemper93- Staff of fireballz (3 shots that force a RTD. No need to be rolled, takes a turn. Can be used all at the same time) | Lich form | +1 to all undead-ish or purely evil acts
Evengeduld - +1to gun/explosion rolls | +1 action next turn
Meem1029 - Chained to a tree. | Ring : Immunity to next spell RTD | +1 to weaponsmithing rolls
Naultilaus -
orangedragonfire - Ring : Immunity to next spell RTD. | Made of sentient chocolate | -1 to animal rolls | Flower from nature
Phrozt-
Randomizer- Bonuses go to the wizerd if more than 10m away | Allied with Wizerd | Immune to next injury| Wizerd offer, no need to roll, Y/N)
Sh1g- Controls Trogdor "The Burninator''.
thorgold- Spell : Insta5. Charge (0/4) | Immune to next round's wizerd attack
mike-l- EVIL!!! | In service to pain god Mthuk | Alive | +2 to attacking rolls | 3 turns to kill a player or dies

Nautilus

Postby Nautilus » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:07 am UTC

> Slap Wizerd in the face, in an offended manner
My flagella bring all the boys to the yard

thorgold

Postby thorgold » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:11 am UTC

I understand perfectly about the iPhone being unusable. My first roll had my laptop crash, and doing it on an iPad was... *shudder.* Touch pads are not built for forum browsing.

It says that the suit "Obeys" me, does that mean all commands are no-roll successful, or just no negative implications from a failed roll (aka a 2 isn't "the suit rebels and kills you" but "the suit sternly refuses").

If commands are no roll:
>(Command NPC) Put on the powered body armor so that it works in symbiosis with my body
> Launch a search-and-destroy raid on the chocolate factory

If commands are rolled:
> Put on the powered body armor so that it works in symbiosis with my body

EDIT: Given kokojos response, my action is:
> Order the suit to fuse with me in symbiosis of mind and body.

This way, if I fail the roll, I'll fail the order, instead of being horribly mutilated by a fusion gone wrong :D
Last edited by thorgold on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:23 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Forum Games”