Roll to dodge (Wizerd attack!)

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

thorgold

Re: Roll to dodge (Wizerd attack!)

Postby thorgold » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:38 pm UTC

WarDaft wrote:A roll penalty eh?

> Use my magical powers to turn the sky into pudding.

Laws of cosmic irony shall smite us all for your attempt to meddle with wordplay! The odds of your rolling a success - are 1 in 2 (4, 5, 6 all are successes with a -1 penalty). You've doomed us all!
You can refuse to think, but you can't refuse the consequences of not thinking.

WarDaft

Postby WarDaft » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:56 pm UTC

Sorry, I suppose I couldn't think straight what with this HAMSTER IN MY BRAIN. Oh well.
All Shadow priest spells that deal Fire damage now appear green.
Big freaky cereal boxes of death.

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:27 am UTC

I decided to give the wizerd free counters in order to make this more interesting, and lowered his HP (Not that you get to know until the end how much he has... I promise it's fair.)
While rolling, rolling comments are in this color, but if it's in the player table, it usually reunites things that can't be separated, ex, powersuit giving 2-3 advantage at once.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

blademan9999 wrote:>Give the man on the moon a free concert in return for a recharger for my Hoagie.

Your roll : 3

You give the man on the moon a concert, but since there is no air in space, he can't hear anything. To make his complain more valid, he gives you a Hoagie charger, but, if you ever use it, you get wounded, or killed if you're already wounded. (Hoagie Mis-charger)

BucklesMcStrap wrote:>Opens a Hellgate to summon an anti-wizerd/anti-chocolate demon. Preferably one with a bunch of tentacles on his face and cool horns that sound off like trumpets when he roars, but any kind will do!

Your roll : 4

You open a Hellgate!... However, you do so in the spiritual world of the dead, so It can't affect the living. Still, you may find something usefull in those anti-chocolate demons... (Gate to hell)

Evengeduld wrote:> Attempt to repair the red button.

Your roll : 1

You instead remove all blue button in existance.

Aiea wrote:> Eats a piece of the hell swiss cheese

Your roll : 4(-1)

You eat a piece of hell swiss cheese, and it hurts like... well, hell. At least you get to hear the screams of a thousand murderers and all bad things for at most an hour. (Wounded for 2 turns, Dicemaster pity Charged 2/2 (insta-self-boosting action 5)

Meem1029 wrote:> Approaches the wizerd with offers of an alliance.

You approach the wizerd and offer an allience, but he's not listening since you brought the tree into his tower(and bringing it with you) and that caused a massive hole in the structure!. He charges a chocolatifying spell! However, your ring destroys the spell before it's even casted.

mike-l wrote:> Kidnap and torture all the children in the town of Sarsdon, sacrificing them one by one in a dark ritual to Mthuk

You instead recover and give the utmost joy for all the adults of the city of all the world but sarsdon, helping them all at the time in a holy ritual to Mother Theresa. Mthuk instantly punishes you with a great curse, as well as removing you from his Hall of fame (-6 to next roll, no longer evil nor in service to Mthuk).

curtis95112 wrote:>Become one with Lady Luck.

Your roll : 5

You fuse instantly with lady luck! (+1 to all rolls)

Sytri wrote:>Creates magical assasin armor. (armor that is both magical and helps to assainate magical things.)

You instead make a plain fat man sword. It's designed to kill fat persons. (Anti fat-guy sword, +2)

Phrozt wrote:> Cause an avalanche aimed to wipe out the wizerd tower/town.

Your roll : 2

You emulate it in a supercomputer, but it crashes

cemper93 wrote:> Perform a dark ritual to merge Aleister Crowley with my back so I can carry him around while still being able to walk.

Your roll : 1(+1)

You instead pick Phrozt's nose.

Ormpskel wrote:> Wake up

You wake up in a grassy field! Go!

Nautilus wrote:> Roundhouse kick the back of the Wizerd's head, in order to express my dissatisfaction with his actions.

You sucessfully roundhouse kick the wizerd but while doing it, you not only break your leg, but you also cause his anger.(-1hp to wizerd, -1 to next roll)
Nautilus must roll to dodge!
Your roll : 5 (-1)

You sucesfully evade the shot of magic missile. It attacks the darkness instead. +1 to next roll to the first one to tell me where that's from, with a link :P

thorgold wrote:> Launch a search-and-destroy raid on the Chocolate Conversion Factory

Your roll : 4(+1)

You start destroying the Chocolate conversion factory using your powersuit, and it just so happens that a hyperbattery falls into your open compartement, giving you extra power! (Factory 1/2 destroyed, +1 action next turn)

Randomizer wrote:> Test out my new powers by merging the world with Candyland, with the town, tower, factory, and nearby area being named Chocolate Town, east of Peppermint Forest.

Your roll : 79 (on 80)

You merge all of them perfectly and utterly in a single second, converting everything there into chocolate, candy, and ect. This also create a sentient chocolaty shield that protects the town and the chocolatiers from attacks. Also, Strawberry Shortcake falls in love with you. (Building merged in a supercandytown, Sentient chocolaty guard)

orangedragonfire wrote:Study the world-weapon, so that I may use it more efficiently if I so chose.

Your roll : 6

You study it close enought that you learn it's in fact a spirit made material that currently trapped within the weapon as a punishement for sneezing while serving the god Turymatij! It asks for your help and promise a ''Great reward''.

Queen Arasene wrote:>Build an avalance and wizerd-safe supershelter.

You instead make yourself a crappy house that's super-vulnerable to avanlaches and wizerds. (2-faced dice on avalanche and wizerd RTDs)

WarDaft wrote:> Use my magical powers to turn the sky into pudding.

Your roll : 3(-1)

You pick you nose, again, and you manage to get the hamster out. Daww, I woulda wanted to see the chocolate town basking in pudding...

THE WIZERD IS ACTIVE!:
> Launch a offensive spell at Thorgold's mecha-body!
His roll : 83 (-3)

A spell goes a is launched in Thordgold's direction, but his suits deflects it effortlessly, while taunting the wizerd. (-1 spell resistance)

FAMILIAR CAT IS ACTIVE!:
> Roll on the floor
Its roll :5

The familiar cat falls in the secret cave of the thundercats, and gets petted a LOT. (Electrostatic cloud)

ALEISTER CROWLEY IS ACTIVE!:
> Smile at Cemper93 and winks.
His roll :2

He instead drolls some more.

TROGDOR IS ACTIVE!:
> Chocoburninate an infidel. (Naultilaus)
His roll : 3

Trogdor effectifely attacks with his chocoburninating ways, but overextends his attack and falls asleep (Skips next turn)
Naultilaus must roll to dodge!

Naultilaus barely survives the attack, and his seriously wounded! (Wounded for 3 turns)

The chocolate shield is still recovering from it's creation!:

An army is seen running with anti-wizerd weapons, but they are going in the wrong direction...

NPCS:
Spoiler:
Wizerd – Staff of Commanding: Insta50 on order-based rolls, target can RTD. | -4hp | -3 to all rolls | +10 to all converting life to chocolate rolls
Familiar cat - Insta 5 to next offensive or defensive action, Electrostatic cloud (+1 to RTDs)
Trogdor- Obeys the wizerd only | Turns people into chocolate | Bound to wizerd | 2 hp | Skips next turn
Aleister Crowley- On cemper93
Chocolaty shield - Guards the town. | 3 hp |

Events :
Spoiler:
There is now a chocolate and candy supertown, inculding a factory within the town, that's half-destroyed.
The world is now a weapon, that's in fact a spirit made material that currently trapped within the weapon as a punishement for sneezing while serving the god Turymatij!
In the dead world, a hellgate leads to anti-chocolate demons.
There is no more blue buttons.

Players table :
Spoiler:
Aiea- Hell Swiss cheese | Wounded for 2 turns|Free 5 on next insta-self-boosting action
Andymeo-
blademan999- HOAGIE: Grants instant 4 or 6 (1 use)| Hoagie Mis-charger(Wounds)
cemper93- Staff of fireballz (3 shots that force a RTD. No need to be rolled, takes a turn. Can be used all at the same time) | Lich form | +1 to all undead-ish or purely evil acts. | Stuck in place by Crowley
cjquines- -3 to next turn
Evengeduld - +1to gun/explosion rolls |
ibgdude- Kinda naked | Wizerd's beard (???, positive)
Meem1029 - Chained to a tree | +1 to weaponsmithing rolls
Naultilaus -Wounded for 3 turns
orangedragonfire - Ring : Immunity to next spell RTD. | Made of sentient chocolate | -1 to animal rolls | Flower from nature
Phrozt-
Queen Arasene- | Sentient squirrel chocolate | Epic battleaxe. | Knows the ultimate swear (Negatively affects a target's roll by making him cry) | 2-faced dice on avalanche and wizerd RTDs
Randomizer- Bound to wizerd | Rolls a D80 | 2 hp | Must destroy world
Ralith The Third – On the moon | +1 to movement rolls | Breathes vacuum only, will suffocate in air
Sh1g- Dead |
The Milkman- -1 to next roll
thorgold- Spell : Insta5. Charge (2/4) | In a Powerarmor : Resists next spell | +1 to offensive rolls | 3hp | +1 action next turn
mike-l- -6 to next roll |
Wardaft- Army of 10,000 hamsters
curtis95112- +1 to all rolls
BucklesMcStrap- Dead
Sytri : +2 to rolls againts fat guy sword
Ormpskel:
Last edited by Kokojo on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:52 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

curtis95112

Postby curtis95112 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:49 am UTC

>Make myself a super-tasty apple pie that happens to be super-good for me.

Is the reference to Dead Alewives?
http://www.rpgmp3.com/downloads/data/av-deadalewives-dnd-part-1-stream.mp3
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:
Tyndmyr wrote:
Роберт wrote:Sure, but at least they hit the intended target that time.

Well, if you shoot enough people, you're bound to get the right one eventually.

Thats the best description of the USA ever.

blademan9999

Postby blademan9999 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:31 am UTC

MIke-I BUFF THE WIZARD! with you're -6 penalty you'll obliterate him.

>Throw the wizard at the moon at relativistic speeds. Insta 6!

No wait, Scratch that, If Sytri's fat man sword isn't getting a bonus >Help Meem1029 with whatever action he/she does... Insta 6.
If his sword is getting a bonus, >Help Sytri with whatever action he/she does. Insta 6.

thorgold wrote:
orangedragonfire wrote:> Help the next player with whatever action he/she decides to try.

Roll: 6

You are a very helpful person! Not only will the next action get a +2 bonus, but you'll do it yourself!

This is going to be interesting.

With Sytri it could end up like this,
Roll 2+2+2.
Sytri attacks twice, I attack twice.
Four attacks on the wizard.
Or 4+2+2, to attacks on the wizard, each with a score of 8... OUCH!
Or... 6+2+2. Two 10's on an attack. That is going to cause MASSIVE damage to reality!

Or with meem1029
5+2.
The 7's with a weapon the size of a planet.
6+2.
Epic damage.

I can't wait for the next roll!
Last edited by blademan9999 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:28 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/
That link kills spam[/size][/b][/u]

Aiea

Postby Aiea » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:52 am UTC

> Makes herself immune to becoming chocolate (I don't know if this qualifies as a self boosting action, but if it does, I'll use that insta 5)

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:05 am UTC

> Promise to free the spirit trapped within the weapon if it destroys the wizerd.

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:07 pm UTC

>Try to be nice to the wizErd, attempt to join his forces. (I have a -3)

Sytri

Postby Sytri » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:30 pm UTC

Assuming the Wizerd is larger than average and follows the body shape of Pratchett wizards...

>Attempt killing blow on the wizerd with my fat man sword

What happens if it goes over 6 again?
Apathy will kill us all. Or not. Whatever.

Evengeduld

Postby Evengeduld » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:33 pm UTC

> Hit nuke with hammer

(Does this include the +1 explosions roll?)
~If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.~

cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:Why study physical chemistry when you can study ethanol metabolism through practical methods?

mike-l

Postby mike-l » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:45 pm UTC

I know where the quote is from, but I don't want to mess with my -6! I'm sad I'm not evil any more.

> Die.
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

Phrozt

Postby Phrozt » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:09 pm UTC

While yelling, "You like chocolate, huh?"

> Poop on the wizerd.

WarDaft

Postby WarDaft » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:41 pm UTC

Wait, why do I still have -1 to rolls? I thought you said next roll...

> Order 100 of my hamsters to start eating anything chocolate or candylike.

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:50 pm UTC

WarDaft wrote:Wait, why do I still have -1 to rolls? I thought you said next roll...

> Order 100 of my hamsters to start eating anything chocolate or candylike.

True, I will remove it.

Evengeduld wrote:> Hit nuke with hammer

(Does this include the +1 explosions roll?)

Unfortunately no. If you made it explode using another explosive, then that would count.

BucklesMcStrap

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:17 pm UTC

>Uses a Boot of Butt Kicking to boot all of the anti-chocolate demons into key chocolate-related places so that they can proceed in their anti-chocolate ways

If I am correct, the Wizerd wishes to both destroy all things and turn all things into chocolate. This means that if the anti-chocolate demons begin attacking his chocolate, he'll begin attacking them in order to stop their blessed anti-chocolate crusade meaning he'll be distracted....mwahahahahahahahaha....... :twisted:

Randomizer

Postby Randomizer » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:30 pm UTC

Still wondering where my Body Armor: Immune to next injury went... >_>
Belial wrote:I'm all outraged out. Call me when the violent rebellion starts.

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:42 pm UTC

WarDaft wrote:> Order 100 of my hamsters to start eating anything chocolate or candylike.

Noooooooooooooo!

WarDaft

Postby WarDaft » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:12 pm UTC

Oh, right sorry. I'll do something else. Hmm....

> I order my hamster army chief magic sniffer, 3rd battalion, to seek me out a spell that will grant me great power.

Wait, can I do that, or do I have to promote one to that first? I never said it was a heterogeneous hamster army, only that they do my bidding...

thorgold

Postby thorgold » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:02 pm UTC

>Use enhanced musculature and rigidity granted by power armor to stab wizerd with my fist. Aim at the weak point for massive damage!
Last edited by thorgold on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:50 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

cemper93

Postby cemper93 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:05 pm UTC

> I build a human centripede of Phrozt, Crowley and myself so Phrozt can poo on the Wizerd more efficiently.

Nautilus

Postby Nautilus » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:14 pm UTC

Kokojo wrote:You sucessfully roundhouse kick the wizerd but while doing it, you not only break your leg, but you also cause his anger.(-1hp to wizerd, -1 to next roll)
Nautilus must roll to dodge!
Your roll : 5 (-1)
Kokojo wrote:TROGDOR IS ACTIVE!:
> Chocoburninate an infidel. (Naultilaus)

Trogdor effectifely attacks with his chocoburninating ways, but overextends his attack and falls asleep (Skips next turn)
Naultilaus must roll to dodge!

...so, wait, is my leg still broken? If the -1 really was only for next roll, then I should have survived the attack...
Anyway

> Set wizerd's beard on fire with a lighter, reprimanding him for his actions

Also I love the dead alewives!
Spoiler:
Actually I have no idea who they are
My flagella bring all the boys to the yard

Meem1029

Postby Meem1029 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:40 pm UTC

> Demonstrates the power and precision of his weapon to the wizerd by blowing up the tree he is chained too.

(Let's hope this roll goes well. If it doesn't, things could go downhill very quickly for me.)
cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:If it can't be done in an 80x24 terminal, it's not worth doing

Randomizer

Postby Randomizer » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:54 am UTC

> Enlist Willy Wonka to repair the chocolate factory.
Belial wrote:I'm all outraged out. Call me when the violent rebellion starts.

blademan9999

Postby blademan9999 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:26 am UTC

(Kokojo, 1. Does bonus apply when using an instant 4 or instant 6? 2.Does using the hoagie recharger use a turn? 3. What happens when you roll a 1 When trying to resurrect yourself?

blademan9999

Postby blademan9999 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:23 am UTC

Double post.

Ormpskel

Postby Ormpskel » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:14 pm UTC

>Eat a hearty breakfast of bacon, sausages, toast, hash browns, beans, eggs, and a hot cup of tea!

thorgold

Postby thorgold » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:12 am UTC

Ormpskel wrote:>Eat a hearty breakfast of bacon, sausages, toast, hash browns, beans, eggs, and a hot cup of tea!

That reminds me. Aside from the odd "Bite off X's chocolate/edible material arm" attack, I'm fairly sure all of us are starving to death. Unless you consider all these actions to be taking place within a matter of seconds, like a TBS.

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:04 am UTC

thorgold wrote:
Ormpskel wrote:>Eat a hearty breakfast of bacon, sausages, toast, hash browns, beans, eggs, and a hot cup of tea!

That reminds me. Aside from the odd "Bite off X's chocolate/edible material arm" attack, I'm fairly sure all of us are starving to death. Unless you consider all these actions to be taking place within a matter of seconds, like a TBS.

Pretty sure you're in a fantastic environement :P

blademan9999 wrote:(Kokojo, 1. Does bonus apply when using an instant 4 or instant 6? 2.Does using the hoagie recharger use a turn? 3. What happens when you roll a 1 When trying to resurrect yourself?

1: No
2: Yes
3: Nothing much, you just fail to revive by re-killing yourself.

Nautilus wrote:...so, wait, is my leg still broken? If the -1 really was only for next roll, then I should have survived the attack...

I will fix this tomorrow while rolling.

Randomizer wrote:Still wondering where my Body Armor: Immune to next injury went... >_>

WIll fix next roll.

curtis95112 wrote:>Make myself a super-tasty apple pie that happens to be super-good for me.

Is the reference to Dead Alewives?
http://www.rpgmp3.com/downloads/data/av-deadalewives-dnd-part-1-stream.mp3
[/quote]

Congratulations to your +1!

Andymeo

Postby Andymeo » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:24 am UTC

>Return from a week at the beach(southern hemisphere = summer) and construct a beach near the wizerd's tower.

curtis95112

Postby curtis95112 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:51 am UTC

Oh yay, I get +2 in total!
That pie is going to be nice
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:
Tyndmyr wrote:

Queen Arasene

Postby Queen Arasene » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:25 pm UTC

anti-chocolate-demons? Not good for the me and orangedragonfire...

>Retroactively blow up BucklesMcStrap before he unleashes the anti-chocolate demons upon me.
It's Magic. I ain't gonna explain shit.

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:19 am UTC

Sorry again, I won't have time to roll tonight << Should tomorrow and after tomorrow, i Hope.

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:29 am UTC

curtis95112 wrote:>Make myself a super-tasty apple pie that happens to be super-good for me.

Your roll : 1(+1)(+1)

It's super good for you, but since it's so tasty, your tastebuds explode...at relativistic speeds.

Curtis95112 must roll to dodge!
Your roll : 3(+1)

You evade the tastebud explosion, bravely.

blademan9999 wrote:>Throw the wizard at the moon at relativistic speeds. Insta 6!

Your roll : 6

You throw the wizard at the moon. The moon explodes, causing tidal waves on the surface of the earth. The wizard dies in a explosion of blood and gore that would get any fan of that no sexual interest. It's so beautifull. (Tidal waves) Quite happy it was the wizard and not the wizerd...

Aiea wrote:> Makes herself immune to becoming chocolate)

You're now totally immune to being made in chocolate, or any type of candy-related stuff. (Immune to candy/chocolatifitation)

orangedragonfire wrote:> Promise to free the spirit trapped within the weapon if it destroys the wizerd.

You instead deny to imprison the spirit trapped within the weapon if he helps the wizerd. It just confuses the spirit even more.

cjquines wrote:>Try to be nice to the wizErd, attempt to join his forces.

Your roll : 2(-3) Our first -1, gentlemens/girls!
You savagely insult the wizerd and tell him you will never, under any condition, join his forces, all while shoving a TnT in the wizerd's toy. The wizerd gets angry and calls you a ''Mouth-breather''

Sytri wrote:>Attempt killing blow on the wizerd with my fat man sword

You stike againts the wizerd with a sword. However, the wizerd is quite slim from his attempts at DDR.
The Wizerd RTDs!
The wizard takes no damage, but is a bit wounded! (-5 to next roll)

Evengeduld wrote:> Hit nuke with hammer

You hit the nuke with the hammer.

mike-l wrote:> Die.

Your roll : 4 (-6)

You lose the ability to die, but remain woundable. (Undying)

Phrozt"> Poop on the wizerd.[/quote]

You decide pooping is not appropriate, as this is not a internet game, but reality.

[quote="BucklesMcStrap wrote:
>Uses a Boot of Butt Kicking to boot all of the anti-chocolate demons into key chocolate-related places so that they can proceed in their anti-chocolate ways

You instead pick your nose.

WarDaft wrote:> I order my hamster army chief magic sniffer, 3rd battalion, to seek me out a spell that will grant me great power.

You find the spell of Thamaz-Agah! It will make you able to resist attacks, but it needs to be casted first. (Spell of +1 to RTDs)

thorgold wrote:>Use enhanced musculature and rigidity granted by power armor to stab wizerd with my fist. Aim at the weak point for massive damage!

Your roll : 5(+1)

You stab the wizerd with your fist.s.. and find that his weak point is actually ''underserved love'', and not a physical part! The wizerd flies around while being hurt, and is unable to counter! (-1 hp to wizerd)

cemper93 wrote:> I build a human centripede of Phrozt, Crowley and myself so Phrozt can poo on the Wizerd more efficiently.

You do that, but you accidently place yourself in the middle and that makes you take the lower roll of the dices thrown by Phrozt or crowley. (Rolled last, takes lower roll of the dices thrown by Phrozt or crowley)

Nautilus wrote:> Set wizerd's beard on fire with a lighter, reprimanding him for his actions

You can find the wizerd's beard... Maybe you should open your eyes?

Meem1029 wrote:> Demonstrates the power and precision of his weapon to the wizerd by blowing up the tree he is chained too.

You engage the weapon and free yourself of your chains (and tree) in a epic boom that impresses the wizerd enought to let your live in his near proximity.

Randomizer wrote:> Enlist Willy Wonka to repair the chocolate factory.

Your roll : 74 Damn you're lucky?

Willy Wonka enters and repairs the factory in a matter of seconds, and makes it invulnerable to damage using his army of orange-skinned potatoes. (repaired, invincible factory)

You don't need to eat, you're playing Diablo II!

Andymeo wrote:>Return from a week at the beach(southern hemisphere = summer) and construct a beach near the wizerd's tower.

While constructing your beach, you fall under a metric bloc of sand and start suffocating!
Andymeo must roll to dodge!

Andymeo is unable to diamond-shovel his way out of there, and dies.
Andymeo is dead!

Queen Arasene wrote:>Retroactively blow up BucklesMcStrap before he unleashes the anti-chocolate demons upon me.

The explosion resulting from your action is so strong it sends you flying backwards (you just got his body, not his soul, and he's already dead...) and projets you onto a rock...made of spikes....made of gold....made of tinyier spikes.
Queen Arasene must roll to dodge!

You get very wounded, but you survive. (-1 to next roll)

THE WIZERD IS ACTIVE!:
> Use the best healing spell ever on Thorgold
His roll: 56 (-3)(-5)

The spell hits Thorgold... and dissapears, doing nothing but using a charge of Thorgold's resistance!

FAMILIAR CAT GETS THE HELL OUT!

ALEISTER CROWLEY IS BORING TO ROLL!

TROGDOR SKIPS HIS TURN!:

CHOCOLATE SHIELD IS ACTIVE!
> Power up to destroy Thorgold.
It's roll : 5

The chocolate shield gathers it's strenght! (+1 to next offensive roll)

An army is seen running with anti-wizerd weapons, but they are going in the wrong direction...

NPCS:
Spoiler:
Wizerd – Staff of Commanding: Insta50 on order-based rolls, target can RTD. | -5hp | -3 to all rolls | +10 to all converting life to chocolate rolls -5 to next roll)
Trogdor- Obeys the wizerd only | Turns people into chocolate | Bound to wizerd | 2 hp | Skips next turn
Aleister Crowley- On cemper93
Chocolaty shield - Guards the town. | 3 hp |+1 to next offensive roll |

Events :
Spoiler:
There is now a chocolate and candy supertown, inculding a factory within the town, that's invincible.
The world is now a weapon, that's in fact a spirit made material that currently trapped within the weapon as a punishement for sneezing while serving the god Turymatij!
In the dead world, a hellgate leads to anti-chocolate demons.
There is no more blue buttons.
Tidal waves all over earth!
A FUCKING NUKE IS ACTIVE GUYS

Players table :
Spoiler:
Aiea- Hell Swiss cheese | Wounded for 1 turns| Immune to candy/chocolatifitation
Andymeo- Dead
blademan999- HOAGIE: Grants instant 4 or 6 (Used)| Hoagie Mis-charger(Wounds)
cemper93- Staff of fireballz (3 shots that force a RTD. No need to be rolled, takes a turn. Can be used all at the same time) | Lich form | +1 to all undead-ish or purely evil acts. | Stuck in place by Crowley | Rolled last, takes lower roll of the dices thrown by Phrozt or crowley
cjquines- -3 to next turn
Evengeduld - +1to gun/explosion rolls |
ibgdude- Kinda naked | Wizerd's beard (???, positive)
Meem1029 - +1 to weaponsmithing rolls
Naultilaus -
orangedragonfire - Ring : Immunity to next spell RTD. | Made of sentient chocolate | -1 to animal rolls | Flower from nature
Phrozt-
Queen Arasene- | Sentient squirrel chocolate | Epic battleaxe. | Knows the ultimate swear (Negatively affects a target's roll by making him cry) | 2-faced dice on avalanche and wizerd RTDs | (-1 to next roll)
Randomizer- Bound to wizerd | Rolls a D80 | 2 hp | Must destroy world| Body Armor: Immune to next injury
Ralith The Third – On the moon | +1 to movement rolls | Breathes vacuum only, will suffocate in air
Sh1g- Dead |
The Milkman- -1 to next roll
thorgold- Spell : Insta5. Charge (2/4) | In a Powerarmor : +1 to offensive rolls | 3hp | +1 action next turn
mike-l- Undying
Wardaft- Army of 10,000 hamsters | Spell of +1 to RTDs
curtis95112- +1 to all rolls
BucklesMcStrap- Dead
Sytri : +2 to rolls againts fat guy sword
Ormpskel:

BucklesMcStrap

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:54 am UTC

Hey, picking my nose isn't that bad of a thing! Because now I can do this....

>Flings spirit-snot-bombs full of undeserved love that puncture through the barrier between the spirit world and the real world at the Wizerd.

curtis95112

Postby curtis95112 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:42 am UTC

>Tell the army they're going the wrong way
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:
Tyndmyr wrote:

mike-l

Postby mike-l » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:32 pm UTC

> Hug the wizerd
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:10 pm UTC

> Become the general of the army.

Queen Arasene

Postby Queen Arasene » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:15 pm UTC

>Insult everyone via a megaphone (Ultimate swear). Take the minuses guys!
It's Magic. I ain't gonna explain shit.

WarDaft

Postby WarDaft » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:34 pm UTC

Er, how long does the spell last?

In any case:

> Order my hamster magus to cast the spell Thamaz-Agah on myself.

Meem1029

Postby Meem1029 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:04 pm UTC

>Shoots the anti-wizerd army with his weapon in order to continue allying with the wizerd.
cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:If it can't be done in an 80x24 terminal, it's not worth doing

Return to “Forum Games”