Roll to dodge (Wizerd attack!)

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

orangedragonfire

Re: Roll to dodge (Wizerd attack!)

Postby orangedragonfire » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:58 am UTC

blademan9999 wrote:(Hey Kokojo, I'm GMing a game of roll to dodge on another forum, any tips?)
http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=790918

Let's see. The most important thing I can see is to use formatting, especially in the overview at the end. It makes things easier to read Compare this:

Spoiler:
Player table:

Dittodude: Green martian team! Controlls a damaged army of undead.
Miss Goobette: Psychic powers. Has Megazord as personna. Red team. -1 to next roll
Unclosing Ranger: SUPER Unclosing ranger. Red team. +2 to all (Non-roll to dodge rolls) Personna: Okami. Trapped in Hell. Immune to fire.
Hammer: Is Hyper Kabuto. Leader of the kick/punch to the face society. Red team. Personna: Admiral kick. Final form riders.
StoneCliff: Partial control of Satan. Hell team.
NarutoFan300: Has superman's powers. +1 to appropriate rolls. Green martian team.
Faflec: Safe time travel. Hyper shield, +2 to roll to dodges against massive rocks/ meteors. Green martian team. Unlisted personna. Superporter! 1 Charges, Insta-4 to teleportation. Cloning device that requires 2 units of antimatter to create a clone that lasts the turn he's created, and the next 3 turns. Can use 250,000 ball bearings to create 1 unit of anti-matter. Has a baby clone far in the future. Energy blast harnessed.
Blazing CobaltX:
Jetwaterluffy1: Rolls dice oddly. +1 to next roll.

to this:

Spoiler:
Player table:

Dittodude: Green martian team! Controlls a damaged army of undead.
Miss Goobette: Psychic powers. Has Megazord as personna. Red team. -1 to next roll
Unclosing Ranger: SUPER Unclosing ranger. Red team. +2 to all (Non-roll to dodge rolls) Personna: Okami. Trapped in Hell. Immune to fire.
Hammer: Is Hyper Kabuto. Leader of the kick/punch to the face society. Red team. Personna: Admiral kick. Final form riders.
StoneCliff: Partial control of Satan. Hell team.
NarutoFan300: Has superman's powers. +1 to appropriate rolls. Green martian team.
Faflec: Safe time travel. Hyper shield, +2 to roll to dodges against massive rocks/ meteors. Green martian team. Unlisted personna. Superporter! 1 Charges, Insta-4 to teleportation. Cloning device that requires 2 units of antimatter to create a clone that lasts the turn he's created, and the next 3 turns. Can use 250,000 ball bearings to create 1 unit of anti-matter. Has a baby clone far in the future. Energy blast harnessed.
Blazing CobaltX:
Jetwaterluffy1: Rolls dice oddly. +1 to next roll.

The other thing to consider is to tell what bonuses are applied. That is most useful when players have accumulated many different bonuses, so that they can more easily check that you have applied all the correct ones.

So instead of

Spoiler:
Roll: 3+1-2+1+1-3+2+1=4

You would have

Spoiler:
Roll: 3
+1 (flower affinity)
-2 (in hell)
+1 (roll about bees)
+1 (roll about demons)
-3 (really severe injuries)
+2 (general awesomeness)
+1 (generic bonus)
= 4

(I've used green for bonuses, and red for minuses. Since you have a green and a red team, you might want to think about other colors, if you decide to use colors at all)

Chewbaccawacca
Location: The Great Green Pacific Northwest! ....of the United States! .....of America!

Postby Chewbaccawacca » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:16 am UTC

> Attempts to Summon Cthullu from his sleep to ask him what he thinks about the wizerd.
Not all who wander ar...blah blah blah, basically I want to be cool like Aragorn.

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:48 am UTC

Rolling

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:32 am UTC

mike-l wrote:> Play the Axis Of Awesome 4 Chord Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pidokakU4I) for the Army to impress them and make me their leader.

Your roll : 4(+1)

You do an awesome action and become the leader of the army. As is tradition, they bathe you in molten gold. (Golden body :+1 to RTDs)

curtis95112 wrote:>Spray the wizerd with a Coca-Cola+Mentos cannon.

Your roll : 3 (+1)

You spray the wizerd with the cannon. The wizard is distracted! (-5 to next wizerd roll)

thorgold wrote:> Throw orangedragonfire at the wizerd as Hard as I can.

Your roll : 3(+1)

You throw Orangedragonfire at the wizerd!

Orangedragonfire must roll to dodge!
Your roll : 6

Orangedragon fire, mid-air, decides he does NOT want to be used a a weapon, so he stops in mid air, laughs, and shoots highly explosives bananas at Thorgold in retaliation.

Thorgold must roll to dodge!
Your roll : 3
Thorgold manages to avoid the bananas and the explosion, but the radiation gets to him! (-1 to next roll)

Randomizer wrote:> Help the chocolate shield eject the bomb far, far away (preferably landing in a highly populated area, if possible) so that I won't be in its blast range.

Your roll : 5 (on 80)

You ''accidently'' set us up the bomb in your face.

BOOM
The chocolaty-nuke explosion will reach most of you at the end of next round. Be prepared!

Randomizer is dead
Chocolaty shield is blown away

Evengeduld wrote:> Shoots EMP to take out the shield that is protecting the Nuke

You take out the shield, and in fact, transfer it's potential shielding energy to your own kinetic and magnetic field, thus giving you immunity to the effects of the nuke! (Immune to nuke)

Sytri wrote:>Attempts to decapitate the newly fat wizerd with his fat guy sword!

Your roll : 5 (+2) I liked your course of action until right now ;.;

You swing the sword at the Wizerd and behead him... and his recharge head... and the plastic one! And you don't stop there, you behead his beard too! Happy for him, magic still holds him togheter, but he's weak as hell. You nearly killed him. (-3 to wizerds hp)

Queen Arasene wrote:>Heal all wounded people with HPs drawn from the wizerd.

Your roll : 1

You instead draw HP from wounded people to heal the wizerd. (+1 to all wounded timers, +1 to wizerds HP)

blademan9999 wrote:(KOKOJO! First you make me do an action when I had already changed it on that very post, and you make it use up my Hoagie, and you don't even have the decency to let me re-use my hoagie.)
>Show my rage by throwing Kokojo at the Wizerd.

Your roll : Dm's excuses. (+5)

You throw Kokojo at the wizerd, and he feels sorry for you. You get back you Hoagie AND a extra action next turn! (HOAGIE recharged, +1 action next turn)

Meem1029 wrote:>Shoots the nuclear weapon with his epic weapon of world destroying awesomeness.

Your roll : 4

You shoot the already exploding nuke. It augment the nukes power to worldwide. Oups. (Worldwide explosion)

BucklesMcStrap wrote:>Command the anti-chocolate demons to use their demonic powers to burst through the snot-ball wall of undeserved love and attack the Wizerd!!!!

You deny the anti-chocolate demons to use angelics powers to heal the floor of fully deserved love and hug the wizerd. This does nothing.

WarDaft wrote:> Conjuring up dark and terrible forces, I preform the mighty ritual Thamaz-Agah to grant me great power, so that all might fear the mere mention of my name!

Lightning strikes, and you feel you bodyly tranformation! You strike fear in the heart of everyone! No one dares speak your true name, for they fear your existance... You are... Iceberg Letuce! Oh, and you dodge better. (+1 to RTDs, Now a letuce)

Ormpskel wrote:> gain control of all living things in the secret cow level

Your roll : 5

You do just that, and they hail you as their new king. You gain Lightning enchanted. (Control of a army of hell bovines, counters attack with bolts!)

Nautilus wrote:> Bathe in Wizerd's magical nose-slobber (boogers) in order to cleanse myself of his magic

Your roll : 2

You instead sit around, complaning about the weather and how your new shoes don't match you new purse.

cjquines wrote:>Hypnotize the Wizerd with mah BIG, ALLURING, hips.

The wizerd looks at your alluring hips and decides they are worth being Hypnotized by! He's dazzled by your beauty. Unfortunately, you're too much into ''the game'' that you let him propose to you and marry you on the spot. (-5 to next Wizerd roll, Married to wizerd)

Phrozt wrote:> Summon a wizerd slaying wizard.

You summon him! He says hi. (Wizard, with a anger towards wizerds NPC)

eculc wrote:>become a wizerd.

You cannot become a wizerd, since you are a pirate!

Chewbaccawacca wrote:> Attempts to Summon Cthullu from his sleep to ask him what he thinks about the wizerd.

You wake up Cthullu, and he's so enjoyed and willing to awnser your question, he destroys the barriers between world to awnser that he loves chaotic and purely evil being. But the magical rift is NOT good for your skin. (NPC)

Chewbaccawacca must roll to dodge!

You instantly become immune to the rift effects, and take control of Cthullu using tasty bacon. (Control sCthullu) Impresive first turn o.0

cemper93 wrote:> Conjure up an army of random undead to scrape Crowley off my back.

Your roll : 4 (-1)(+1)

The undead take Crowley off your back, and reveal he was pretty much not helping you anyway. He leaves, ashamed of himself. (Crowley, away!)

THE WIZERD IS ACTIVE!:
> Chocalatifi-slave Sytri using a spell.
His roll: 5 (-3)(-5)(-5)
The wizerd dissapears into nothingness, the quantum law having just happened ; He's teleported into a million of places at the same times, and his atoms are no longer associated.
The Wizerd is dead NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Il get you for this Q_Q.

TROGDOR IS ACTIVE!:
> Burninate the infidel who caused this wizerd-killing!
His roll : 2

Trogdor is too fat to move.

So there is a nuke comming on. The wizerd forces have been convieniently mostly killed, but that won't end it right now... I have a few surprises :D

NPCS:
Spoiler:
Wizerd – Dead
Trogdor- Obeys the wizerd only | Turns people into chocolate | Bound to wizerd | 2 hp |
An Army of anti-wizerds - 4 hp |+1 againts wizerd weapons | -1 to next roll
Billions of cows - Secret cow level
Wizard - Anger towards wizerds
Cthullu - Chilling.

Events :
Spoiler:
There is now a chocolate and candy supertown, inculding a factory within the town, that's invincible.
The world is now a weapon, that's in fact a spirit made material that currently trapped within the weapon as a punishement for sneezing while serving the god Turymatij!
In the dead world, a hellgate leads to anti-chocolate demons.
There is no more blue buttons.
Tidal waves all over earth!
THE NUKE JUST BLEW UP AND IT'S AS BIG AS THE WORLD(touches at the end of next turn)

Players table :
Spoiler:
Aiea- Hell Swiss cheese | Immune to candy/chocolatifitation
Andymeo- Dead
blademan999- HOAGIE: Grants instant 4 or 6 | Hoagie Mis-charger(Wounds) | +1 action next turn
cemper93- Staff of fireballz (3 shots that force a RTD. No need to be rolled, takes a turn. Can be used all at the same time) | Lich form | +1 to all undead-ish or purely evil acts. | Rolled last, takeroll of Phrozt
cjquines- Wounded for 3 turns | Married to wizerd
Evengeduld - +1to gun/explosion rolls | Immune to nuke
ibgdude- Kinda naked | Wizerd's beard (???, positive)
Meem1029 - +1 to weaponsmithing rolls
Naultilaus - Magic booger, good for you | Slave to wizerd's will (can't hurt/disobey/not like the wizerd)
orangedragonfire - Ring : Immunity to next spell RTD. | Made of sentient chocolate | -1 to animal rolls | Flower from nature | General of NPC army
Phrozt-
Queen Arasene- | Sentient squirrel chocolate | Epic battleaxe. | Wounded for 3 turns | Knows the ultimate swear (Negatively affects a target's roll by making him cry) | 2-faced dice on avalanche and wizerd RTDs
Randomizer- Dead
Ralith The Third – On the moon | +1 to movement rolls | Breathes vacuum only, will suffocate in air
Sh1g- Dead |
The Milkman- -1 to next roll
thorgold- Spell : Insta5. Charge (3/4) | In a Powerarmor : +1 to offensive rolls | 3hp | -1 to next roll
mike-l- Undying | Golden body :+1 to RTDs
Wardaft- Captain of 10,000 hamsters | +1 to RTDs | Now a Iceberg Letuce
curtis95112- +1 to all rolls
BucklesMcStrap- Dead | (-1 to next revival roll)
Sytri : +2 to rolls againts fat guy sword
Ormpskel: Controls Hell bovines | Counters attack with 1/6 chance to make people RTD bolts.
Chewbaccawacca: Control Chuttlu
[/quote]
Last edited by Kokojo on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:26 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:48 am UTC

damnit.

>use my flying pirate (space)ship to go to the moon.
Um, this post feels devoid of content. Good luck?
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

blademan9999

Postby blademan9999 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:45 am UTC

>Diverting the explosion of the nuke so it hit's Trogdor, a bunch of random evil dictators, and that mean kid who always picked on Kokojo! Insta 6. (I was going to divert it so it hit the wizard, but... he's already dead.
>Make everyone realise who stupid S.O.P.A. and P.I.P.A. are.
http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/
That link kills spam[/size][/b][/u]

Evengeduld

Postby Evengeduld » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:47 am UTC

> Attempts to revive he Wizerd... :twisted:
~If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.~

cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:Why study physical chemistry when you can study ethanol metabolism through practical methods?

WarDaft

Postby WarDaft » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:00 am UTC

> Use my great and terrible lettuce augmented magical powers to turn the nuclear explosion into CHOCOLATE PUDDING!
All Shadow priest spells that deal Fire damage now appear green.
Big freaky cereal boxes of death.

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:45 am UTC

> Create a forcefield around the army, myself, my wife and the king in order to survive the nuke.

Sytri

Postby Sytri » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:26 am UTC

Sacrificing the power of the fat-guy sword:

>wills a bunker into being to save himself from the incoming explosion.
Apathy will kill us all. Or not. Whatever.

curtis95112

Postby curtis95112 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:44 am UTC

>Absorb all energy around me to make me stronger. (This includes the energy of the nuke, should it get close enough to hit me)
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:
Tyndmyr wrote:
Роберт wrote:Sure, but at least they hit the intended target that time.

Well, if you shoot enough people, you're bound to get the right one eventually.

Thats the best description of the USA ever.

Queen Arasene

Postby Queen Arasene » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:52 pm UTC

>Smartly turns into shadow to avoid getting blasted by the nuke
It's Magic. I ain't gonna explain shit.

Phrozt

Postby Phrozt » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:22 pm UTC

I'm curious as to how Randomizer had the best base roll you can get... with no modifiers... yet it did absolutely nothing that he wanted, and he died instantly w/no RTD.

thorgold

Postby thorgold » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:38 pm UTC

>snuff out the nuke like I would an oil well fire - set off a BIGGER bom right next to it, one that I am safely away from.
You can refuse to think, but you can't refuse the consequences of not thinking.

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:21 pm UTC

Phrozt wrote:I'm curious as to how Randomizer had the best base roll you can get... with no modifiers... yet it did absolutely nothing that he wanted, and he died instantly w/no RTD.

Edit : I am a moron lol.

He was rolling a D80, not a D5.

Chewbaccawacca
Location: The Great Green Pacific Northwest! ....of the United States! .....of America!

Postby Chewbaccawacca » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:50 pm UTC

> Orders Cthullu to use his time-space powers to open a rift to another plain of being, transporting all explosions chocolatey or otherwise to a world beyond worlds, and safely away from the one we are on.
Not all who wander ar...blah blah blah, basically I want to be cool like Aragorn.

Phrozt

Postby Phrozt » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:11 pm UTC

Kokojo wrote:
Phrozt wrote:I'm curious as to how Randomizer had the best base roll you can get... with no modifiers... yet it did absolutely nothing that he wanted, and he died instantly w/no RTD.

Edit : I am a moron lol.

He was rolling a D80, not a D5.

Ohhhhhh that makes a lot more sense...

mike-l

Postby mike-l » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:26 pm UTC

> Make a shield of Peanutbutter so that when the Nuke hits I end up with lots of peanutbutter cups.
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

thorgold

Postby thorgold » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:36 am UTC

mike-l wrote:> Make a shield of Peanutbutter so that when the Nuke hits I end up with lots of peanutbutter cups.

I wholly endorse this course of action.
You can refuse to think, but you can't refuse the consequences of not thinking.

Phrozt

Postby Phrozt » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:43 pm UTC

> Ask the wizerd slaying wizard to kindly shield us (he and I) from the blast.

cemper93

Postby cemper93 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:34 pm UTC

Now that the wizerd is dead, I am the most awesome magician alive!

> Make my fresh undead army construct a huge needle-shaped black-colored metal-plated tower to shield us from all the nuclear explosions and tidal waves going on.

BucklesMcStrap

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:40 pm UTC

>Drinks a bottle of Rocket Sauce to become a Soopa Ninja

Nautilus

Postby Nautilus » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:23 am UTC

> Wriggle underground to commune with the worms
My flagella bring all the boys to the yard

Randomizer

Postby Randomizer » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:57 am UTC

> Merge my deceased form's spiritual essence with the chocolaty bomb blast.
Belial wrote:I'm all outraged out. Call me when the violent rebellion starts.

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:05 am UTC

> Hypnotize the nuke the same way I did with the wizerd: WITH MAH BIG ALLURING HIPS!

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:28 am UTC

Next roll tomorrow.

Meem1029

Postby Meem1029 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:57 pm UTC

>Shoots his weapon at the world.
cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:If it can't be done in an 80x24 terminal, it's not worth doing

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:13 am UTC

Rolling...

Kokojo

Postby Kokojo » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:31 am UTC

eculc wrote:>use my flying pirate (space)ship to go to the moon.

You're now on the moon. (On the moon)

blademan9999 wrote:>Diverting the explosion of the nuke so it hit's Trogdor, a bunch of random evil dictators, and that mean kid who always picked on Kokojo! Insta 6
>Make everyone realise who stupid S.O.P.A. and P.I.P.A. are.

Your roll : 6, 4

You divert the explosion! The wave of chocolatyfying explosion rages to the targets... but you diverted it too much : They completly and utterly miss their targets to rush in NEW targets! Namely, Bob the giant who can track anyone who attack him, even while diverting explosions. (NPC)

Bob must roll to dodge!
His roll : 1

Bob dies.That was.... sad.

Evengeduld wrote:> Attempts to revive he Wizerd... :twisted:

You don't know how!

WarDaft wrote:> Use my great and terrible lettuce augmented magical powers to turn the nuclear explosion into CHOCOLATE PUDDING!

You turn the already chocolaty explosion into chocolate pudding! The excess heat of the explosion and the difference between the chocolate and the air makes it sizzle and boil. Althought you just caused the worst disaster ever and players should kill you for it, you feel really magical-like. (Nuke deals physical damage,+1 to spells rolls)

orangedragonfire wrote:> Create a forcefield around the army, myself, my wife and the king in order to survive the nuke.

You instead urge your army and you in front of the nuke, arms open, naked, to stand before the might of the nuke and not blink. (-2 to RTD againts nuke)

Sytri wrote:>wills a bunker into being to save himself from the incoming explosion (whilst sacrifying the sword for so).

You do sacrifice the fat guy sword, and you get a fat guy suit. You're safe from the explosion, but the fat guy suit won't help you if you suffocate in it! (Evades nuke)
Sytri must roll to dodge!

You find that you can breath in and out of the Lungs, and it makes your feel great since you're surviving the nuke.. (+1 to next roll)

curtis95112 wrote:>Absorb all energy around me to make me stronger. (This includes the energy of the nuke, should it get close enough to hit me)

Your roll : 1(+1)

You instead decide to pick berries! Mmmm.....berries...

Queen Arasene wrote:>Smartly turns into shadow to avoid getting blasted by the nuke

You melt into a Big wall instead, to be sure to be hit by the nuke! (-2 to nuke RTD)

thorgold wrote:>snuff out the nuke like I would an oil well fire - set off a BIGGER bom right next to it, one that I am safely away from.

Your roll : 3(-1) ...It's a WORLD nuke dude. You wanted to see a bigger explosion, and so did I :-(

You join in the berry picking while chanting about love and caring.

Chewbaccawacca wrote:> Orders Cthullu to use his time-space powers to open a rift to another plain of being, transporting all explosions chocolatey or otherwise to a world beyond worlds, and safely away from the one we are on.

You order Cthullu to do so, and he opens the rift : However even he cannot contain the might of the explosion, but it will contain it for you. Still, asking Cthullu to rip reality appart is not great, since you get pretty fucked up from that space-time travel (Dodge nuke)

Chewbaccawacca must roll to dodge!

You survive the incident.

mike-l wrote:> Make a shield of Peanutbutter so that when the Nuke hits I end up with lots of peanutbutter cups.

Somehow, you make a sword of milk in order to destroy all of peanutkind by mixing it with the explosion. (Explosion is now milk-flavored)

Phrozt wrote:> Ask the wizerd slaying wizard to kindly shield us (he and I) from the blast.

The wizard teleports you and him in an alternate reality. You're now lost in reality 2.I hate myself so much for this.

BucklesMcStrap wrote:>Drinks a bottle of Rocket Sauce to become a Soopa Ninja

You do become a ninja, but you Rocket sauce was not fresh, and you're instead a Sopa ninja! Shame on you! (+1 to enemy roll when attacked by players). Sadly, you're still dead.

Nautilus wrote:> Wriggle underground to commune with the worms

You commune with the worms while underground, and they accept you as one of their kin. After several minutes, you realise that you always were a worm! You and the little ones form the giga-wormatron in order to fight injustice! (Transformed into Wormatron : 3 hp)

Randomizer wrote:> Merge my deceased form's spiritual essence with the chocolaty bomb blast.

You merge yourself with the energy of the blasting, and hope to possess someone while flying around (Posseses the first dead by nuke this turn only, if applicable)

cjquines wrote:> Hypnotize the nuke the same way I did with the wizerd: WITH MAH BIG ALLURING HIPS!

You hypnotize the nuke, alast, the explosion is still raging on, and very hard, at that. Your hips, as magical as they are, cannot stop this explosion. It does seem to be blushing, at least.

Meem1029 wrote:>Shoots his weapon at the world.

Your roll : Wtf? Impossible! As much as I like creativity, I simply cannot imagine a weapon shooting itself...especially if the weapon IS the world. You get artwork.

cemper93 wrote:> Make my fresh undead army construct a huge needle-shaped black-colored metal-plated tower to shield us from all the nuclear explosions and tidal waves going on.

Your roll : 6(+1)

You construct the ULTIMATE PROTECTION DEVICE. (Roll 4 on all RTDs that are related with directly harming you.)

TROGDOR IS ACTIVE!:
> Burn someone!
His roll : 4

Trodgor burns Meem1029 !

Meem1029 must roll to dodge!

You evade the shot, and with one wink of your eye, make Trogdor explode.

NUKE IS ACTIVE!:
> CONSUME!

EVERYONE MUST ROLL TO DODGE!
First for the damage of the explosion.
Second for the chocolatification.

Being immune/away to one or the other is counted. Rolls are kind of different for those rolls, and you'll see why, but they follow a chart.

blademan999
Your roll: 6
Your roll: 5

You evade the damage and to chocolatification! You are an expert and receive your chocolate hater diploma. (+1 to rolls VS chocolate)

cemper93
Your roll: 4

You evade everything. Life is THAT easy for you.

cjquines
Your roll: 1

You evade the explosion, but fail to dodge the hot chocolate pudding.... happy for you, you're not dying! You're now a chocolate slave! See after rolls for details. (Chocolate slave)

ibgdude
Your roll: 3

You evade the nuke, but get consumed but the fiery chocolate! At least you don't get turned... (-1 to next roll)

Meem1029
Your roll: 2

You're not even touched by the nuke since you're so cool (and suddently, from heaven, fall the sunglasses of cool), but you get wounded by the chocolate, and thus turn into a chocolate slave. (Chocolate slave, shades of cool (+1 to cool actions)

Naultilaus

You evade the nuke *Sigh* but the chocolate pudding fire gets you until your very soul. (Chocolate slave)

orangedragonfire
Your roll: 6(-2)

You evade the nuke, feeling keen. You're already chocolate, but you're no slave.

Queen Arasene
Your roll: 3(-2)

You die in a horrible fire.
AND SUDDENTLY YOU GET POSSESED! The new occupant is...Randomizer. He gets all your buffs and problems. You're already chocolate, but you're no slave.

The Milkman
Your roll: 2(-1)

There is just no words for how you died, man...it was so horrible, I had to think about it!
The milkman is dead

thorgold

You dodge the nuke and the chocolate while summoning the expansion pack for you suit. (+1 hp, +1 vs chocolate rolls)

mike-l
Your roll: 3(+1)
Your roll: 1(+1)

You dodge the nuke's fire, but get ingulfed in the brasero of chocolate... and turn out to be a chocolate slave! (Chocolate slave)

Wardaft
Your roll: 4(+1)

You evade the nuke's fire, and by the way, become immune to anything related to fire/explosions/guns, but you also get turned into a chocolaty slave. Oh noes. (Chocolate slave, immune to fire-related things)

curtis95112
Your roll: 2(+1)

You barely manage to survive, and you get seriously wounded by those two. At least you're alive for one more day. (-1 to next roll, Wounded for 3 turns)

Ormpskel
Your roll: 3

You manage to barely dodge the explosion, while your clothes gets roasted to a brim, making you very stunned...while you get also turned into an abobination. (Chocolate slave, next > must be under or at 4 words)

All chocolate slaves gain 1 hp, +1 to next roll and are tied to each other : They can't hurt eachother willingly. Furthermore, chocolate slaves gain trade buffs withouth rolls, withouth using a roll, whenever they want. The chocolate slaves must destroy and/or chocolasalvify the entire world (but keep your liberty of doing random things, as long as this is your ultimate goal). They win when everyone is chocolatified.

Nuke survivors gain nothing (mwahahah!) and must kill the chocolate slaves in order to ''win''.

Who really, really hates me now :D?

NPCS:
Spoiler:
Wizerd – Dead
An Army of anti-wizerds - 4 hp |+1 againts wizerd weapons | -1 to next roll | -2 to RTD againts nuke
Billions of cows - Secret cow level
Wizard - Anger towards wizerds
Cthullu - Chilling.
Bob- dies

Spoiler:
Realities :
1: The main one
2: ???

Events :
Spoiler:
There is now a chocolate and candy supertown, inculding a factory within the town, that's invincible.
The world is now a weapon, that's in fact a spirit made material that currently trapped within the weapon as a punishement for sneezing while serving the god Turymatij!
In the dead world, a hellgate leads to anti-chocolate demons.
There is no more blue buttons.
Tidal waves all over earth!
War between chocolate slaves and normal people

Players table :
Spoiler:
''Normal'' People:
Phrozt- (R2)
blademan999- HOAGIE: Grants instant 4 or 6(Used) | Hoagie Mis-charger(Wounds) | +1 to rolls VS chocolate
eculc- On the moon.
cjquines- Wounded for 2 turns | Married to wizerd
Sytri - Fat guy suit | +1 to next roll
Chewbaccawacca- Control Chuttlu
Randomizer| Sentient squirrel chocolate | Epic battleaxe. | Wounded for 2 turns | Knows the ultimate swear (Negatively affects a target's roll by making him cry) | 2-faced dice on avalanche and wizerd RTDs
thorgold- Spell : Insta5. Charge (4/4) | In a PowerarmorV2 : +1 to offensive rolls |+1 vs chocolate rolls | 4hp
orangedragonfire - Ring : Immunity to next spell RTD. | Made of sentient chocolate | -1 to animal rolls | Flower from nature | General of NPC army
Aiea- Hell Swiss cheese | Immune to candy/chocolatifitation
cemper93- Staff of fireballz (3 shots that force a RTD. No need to be rolled, takes a turn. Can be used all at the same time) | Lich form | +1 to all undead-ish or purely evil acts. | Rolled last, takeroll of Phrozt| Roll 4 on all RTDs thanks to UPD
Ralith The Third – On the moon | +1 to movement rolls | Breathes vacuum only, will suffocate in air
ibgdude- Kinda naked | Wizerd's beard (???, positive)| -1 to next roll
Evengeduld - +1to gun/explosion rolls
curtis95112- +1 to all rolls | -1 to next roll | Wounded for 3 turns

BucklesMcStrap- Dead | -1 to next revival roll | +1 to enemy roll when attacked by players
Andymeo- Dead
Sh1g- Dead
The Milkman- Dead

Chocolate Slaves : +1 to next roll, Trade buffs withouth rolls, withouth using a roll, whenever they want, can't hurt eachother

Meem1029 - +1 to weaponsmithing rolls | Shades of cool (+1 to cool actions)| 2 HP |
Naultilaus - Magic booger, good for you | Transformed into Wormatron : 4 HP
mike-l- Undying | Golden body :+1 to RTDs| 2 HP
Wardaft- Captain of 10,000 hamsters | +1 to RTDs | Now a Iceberg Letuce | +1 to spells rolls | Immune to fire-related things | +1 to RTDs | 2 HP
Ormpskel- Controls Hell bovines | Counters attack with 1/6 chance to make people RTD bolts. Next > must be under or at 4 words)| 2 HP

Evengeduld

Postby Evengeduld » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:01 am UTC

> Shoot Wardaft with the gun I magicly found ;)
~If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.~

cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:Why study physical chemistry when you can study ethanol metabolism through practical methods?

curtis95112

Postby curtis95112 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:27 am UTC

>Heal myself
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:
Tyndmyr wrote:
Роберт wrote:Sure, but at least they hit the intended target that time.

Well, if you shoot enough people, you're bound to get the right one eventually.

Thats the best description of the USA ever.

blademan9999

Postby blademan9999 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:43 am UTC

(Hey, how come even though I got a 6 and a 5 while Thorgold got a 5 and a 5, I got a +1 for rolls against chocolate while he got +1 for rolls against chocolate AND +1 to HP. Also, you didn't do my extra action.)
> Turn one of the Meem1029 back to normal. (Their Chocolate, aren't they.)
If I get my extra action.
> Fuse with Thorgold.
Last edited by blademan9999 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:08 am UTC, edited 3 times in total.
http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/
That link kills spam[/size][/b][/u]

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:10 pm UTC

> Take control over the chocolate slaves, so that they obey me instead of having to chocolasalvify the world.

Queen Arasene

Postby Queen Arasene » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:52 pm UTC

>Hate Randomizer, who is possessing me despite me being dead
It's Magic. I ain't gonna explain shit.

mike-l

Postby mike-l » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:47 pm UTC

(Does trade buffs mean share or give away?)

> Infuse myself with peanut butter!
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

Sytri

Postby Sytri » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:50 pm UTC

>Go for a run around the world Forest Gump Style in the hope my fat guy suit turns into a fit guy suit and gains me more powers.
Apathy will kill us all. Or not. Whatever.

Phrozt

Postby Phrozt » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:05 pm UTC

It looks like nothing was rolled for the anti-wizerd army.

With no real desire to go back to R1 any time soon...
> Set about trying to learn things about [R2].

WarDaft

Postby WarDaft » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:09 pm UTC

> I cast a powerful spell, transforming myself into a great and terrifying chocolate breathing dragon!
(That is, the kind of dragon who would have a chocolate breath weapon, not the kind of dragon who can only breath chocolate.)

And why should anyone hate me for what I did? There doesn't seem to be any lingering pudding based environmental damage.

Er, and since a lot of people already seem to be ganging up on the chocolate slaves... should we roll first so as to avoid being utterly wiped out?
Last edited by WarDaft on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:48 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
All Shadow priest spells that deal Fire damage now appear green.
Big freaky cereal boxes of death.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:23 pm UTC

>melt the chocolate slaves into chocolate bars.
Um, this post feels devoid of content. Good luck?
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

Chewbaccawacca

Postby Chewbaccawacca » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:29 pm UTC

> I attempt to sit down ride around on electric skateboards(!) with Cthullu and meditate on the best ways to destroy chocolatey things and also how to become super sexy and irresisitble to the ladies.

Return to “Forum Games”