Simple Nomic 1.0

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

cjquines

Simple Nomic 1.0

Postby cjquines » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:53 am UTC

Sub-games from both Nomy 1.0 and Nomic 16.0

The aim of this game is to make it simpler for newer players, by resetting the rules every time the rule count reaches 25.
When the rules of the game reset, the points do not, and so do any items or whatever carried through out the game, will not be reset.

Starting rules: (adapted from Nomy)
§1 This game is called Simple Nomic, and is an adaptation of Nomy and Nomic. This is a game of Nomic.
§2 Players may make one motion to change the rules per post.
§3 Motions are decided by the next player who posts. They can either be accepted or refused.
§4 If a motion is accepted, the rules have to be updated in that post.
§5 Double Posting is forbidden.
§6 The rules reset every time the rule count reaches 25, and they reset back to the original rules.
§7 The winner shall be decided by the person who has the most points before the reset.

START!

orangedragonfire

Re: Simple Nomic 1.0

Postby orangedragonfire » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:49 am UTC

You are aware that this can easily change, right?

I make a motion to increase the cap for motion reset to 40.

Snark

Postby Snark » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:30 pm UTC

Motion accepted

Rules
§1 This game is called Simple Nomic, and is an adaptation of Nomy and Nomic. This is a game of Nomic.
§3 Motions are decided by the next player who posts. They can either be accepted or refused.
§6 The rules reset every time the rule count reaches 40, and they reset back to the original rules.
§7 The winner shall be decided by the person who has the most points before the reset.

I make a motion to edit rule two and change "one motion" to "two motions" where all motions are decided by the next person who posts.
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:14 pm UTC

Motion denied; as it sounds as if you can't choose to make just one motion. Also, one motion per post is already pretty quick for a game of Nomic, so speeding this up even more isn't necessary.

I make a motion to allow the winner to decide the new starting rules instead of resetting the rules; however there may not be more than 7 starting rules and they have to include a rule about the game ending after 25 rules are in effect.

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:06 pm UTC

Motion Accepted.

Rules:
§6 The rules reset every time the rule count reaches 40, and they reset back to the original rules.
§8 The winner is allowed to choose the starting rules; however, there may not be more than 7 starting rules and they have to include a rule about the game ending after 25 rules are in effect.

I make a motion that the rule pertaining to the number of rules to finish the game cannot be changed.

Sent from my iPod Touch 3.1.2

Byrel

Postby Byrel » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:38 am UTC

Shouldn't rule 8 replace rule 6?

t1mm01994

Postby t1mm01994 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:52 am UTC

@CJQuines: Motion denied. There´s 2 different numbers active now, and not changing them would be quite catastrofic.
I move that rule 6 is deleted and replaced by rule 8.

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:26 pm UTC

Denied.

I make a motion that rule 6 be changed to: "When the rule count reaches 40, the game shall restart.", and every other instance of reset shall be changed to restart.

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:29 am UTC

Motion Accepted.

Rules:
§6 The rules reset every time the rule count reaches 40, and they restart back to the original rules.
§7 The winner shall be decided by the person who has the most points before the restart.
§8 The winner is allowed to choose the starting rules; however, there may not be more than 7 starting rules and they have to include a rule about the game ending after 25 rules are in effect.
§9 Every instance of reset, shall be changed to restart.

I make a motion that players earn points by passing motions, i.e., with every motion successfully passed, the creator of the motion gains 1 point.

Shigamori

Postby Shigamori » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:39 am UTC

Motion Accepted.

Rules:
§6 The rules reset every time the rule count reaches 40, and they restart back to the original rules.
§7 The winner shall be decided by the person who has the most points before the restart.
§10 Players earn points by passing motions, i.e., with every motion successfully passed, the creator of the motion gains 1 point.

I make a motion that a poster whom has not posted in this thread yet, accepts a new motion and creates a motion that is accepted, earns 1/2 of the points of the first place person.

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:14 am UTC

Motion Denied.

AYE SEE WHAT YOU DID DERE.

Scores:
cjquines - 1

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:44 pm UTC

There is no rule that gives you negative points.

I make a motion that everyone starts with the average of all players points at the time of the players first post; people who have already posted here before this motion start with zero points.

Byrel

Postby Byrel » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:41 pm UTC

Motion Accepted.

Rules:
Spoiler:
§10 Players earn points by passing motions, i.e., with every motion successfully passed, the creator of the motion gains 1 point.
§11 Each new player starts with the average of all players' points at the time of the player's first post. All people who have posted here before April 23, 0900 UTC start with zero points.

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 1
cyquines 0
Snark 0
Byrel 0
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0

I make a motion that rule 9 shall be applied to the wording of rule 6, and eliminated as a standalone rule. Current rules with numbers higher than nine would have their number decremented by one.

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:54 am UTC

Motion Accepted

Rules:
Spoiler:
§6 The rules reset every time the rule count reaches 40, and they restart back to the original rules. Every instance of reset, shall be changed to restart.
§9 Players earn points by passing motions, i.e., with every motion successfully passed, the creator of the motion gains 1 point.
§10 Each new player starts with the average of all players' points at the time of the player's first post. All people who have posted here before April 23, 0900 UTC start with zero points.

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 1
cyquines 0
Snark 0
Byrel 1
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0

I make a motion, that players may challenge each other in games of Nine Men's Morris, betting points to one another.

I pass the medal of GMing to orangedragonfire, as I am busy being the GM of another game. orangedragonfire, you may give me the medal as soon as I come back to tending this game.

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:04 pm UTC

Motion Accepted

Rules:
Spoiler:
§6 The rules reset every time the rule count reaches 40, and they restart back to the original rules. Every instance of reset, shall be changed to restart.
§9 Players earn points by passing motions, i.e., with every motion successfully passed, the creator of the motion gains 1 point.
§10 Each new player starts with the average of all players' points at the time of the player's first post. All people who have posted here before April 23, 0900 UTC start with zero points.
§11 Players may challenge each other in games of Nine Men's Morris, betting points to one another

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 1
Byrel 1
cjquines 1
Snark 0
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0

I make a motion, that whenever one or more motions are removed or combined, the ruleset shall be renumbered so that each rule has a number one higher than the previous and the first rule has number 1.

cjquines wrote:I pass the medal of GMing to orangedragonfire, as I am busy being the GM of another game. orangedragonfire, you may give me the medal as soon as I come back to tending this game.

wait, what? since when is there a GM in Nomic?

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:26 am UTC

Right Now! You handle the restart. GO!

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:14 am UTC

No. This is Nomic. There is no rule about any GM, so there cannot possibly be a GM.

superkipple

Postby superkipple » Fri May 04, 2012 6:09 pm UTC

Motion accepted

I am refering to orangedragonfire's motion.

Rules:
Spoiler:
§11 Players may challenge each other in games of Nine Men's Morris, betting points to one another.
§12 Whenever one or more motions are removed or combined, the ruleset shall be renumbered so that each rule has a number one higher than the previous and the first rule has number 1.

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 2
cyquines 0
Snark 0
Byrel 1
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0

I move that if a player chooses to post without making a motion, that player loses 1 point.

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Fri May 04, 2012 9:44 pm UTC

Motion denied.

I make a motion that apples are nomicious, and thus must always be treated with respect.

matt96

Postby matt96 » Sat May 05, 2012 4:18 am UTC

Motion denied.
Not practical enough to be a rule that gets used.

I make a motion that rule 11 be modified such that the phrase "Nine Men's Morris" is made into a link explaining what Nine Men's Morris is and how it is played

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Sat May 05, 2012 7:28 am UTC

Motion Accepted.

Rules:
Spoiler:
§11 Players may challenge each other in games of Nine Men's Morris, betting points to one another.
§12 Whenever one or more motions are removed or combined, the ruleset shall be renumbered so that each rule has a number one higher than the previous and the first rule has number 1.

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 2
cyquines 0
Snark 0
Byrel 1
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0
matt96 1

I make a motion that Nine Men's Morris shall be played using igGameCenter, with players sharing usernames, when betting for the fight.

cemper93

Postby cemper93 » Sat May 05, 2012 1:10 pm UTC

Motion denied.

Rules:
Spoiler:

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 2
cyquines 0
Snark 0
Byrel 1
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0
matt96 1

I make a motion that Nine Men's Morris shall be played via the PM system of the fora.

superkipple

Postby superkipple » Sat May 05, 2012 7:30 pm UTC

Motion denied.

I move that rule 9 be modified to read "When a motion is passed, the creator of the motion gains 2 points and the player who accepted the motion gains 1 point."

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Sat May 05, 2012 7:32 pm UTC

Motion denied.

I make a motion that everyone who joins Nomic 16.0 gets 5 points.

superkipple

Postby superkipple » Sat May 05, 2012 10:28 pm UTC

Motion accepted.

Rules:
Spoiler:
§13 Everyone who joins Nomic 16.0 gets 5 points.

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 3
Byrel 1
matt96 1
cyquines 0
Snark 0
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0
superkipple 0

I move that a player may only deny a motion if that player has at least 1 point.

Kyreles

Postby Kyreles » Sat May 05, 2012 10:35 pm UTC

Motion rejected.

Rules:
Spoiler:

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 8
Byrel 1
matt96 5
Snark 5
Kyreles 5
cyquines 0
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0
superkipple 0

I move that in order to vote on a motion a player must propose a new motion in that post with which they voted.
In compliance with rule §05.02 this signature may be construed as a promotion of Nomic 16.0

superkipple

Postby superkipple » Sat May 05, 2012 10:47 pm UTC

Motion accepted (reworded for brevity).

Rules:
Spoiler:
§14 A player must make a motion in the post where they accepted or rejected a motion.

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 8
Kyreles 6
matt96 5
Snark 5
superkipple 5
Byrel 1
cyquines 0
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0

I posted the scores but am confused about the increase by 5 points in the scores of orangedragonfire, matt96, Snark, and Kyreles. If it's because of rule 13, it refers to everyone "who joins" as opposed to everyone who is currently playing.

I move that motion 13 be reworded to "Every player who also plays Nomic 16.0 gets a one time point increase of 5 points."

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Sat May 05, 2012 11:32 pm UTC

Motion accepted

Rules:
Spoiler:
§13 Every player who also plays Nomic 16.0 gets a one time point increase of 5 points.
§14 A player must make a motion in the post where they accepted or rejected a motion.

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 8
Kyreles 6
superkipple 6
matt96 5
Snark 5
Byrel 1
cyquines 0
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0

I make a motion that in order to challenge someone to Nine Men's Morris, you have to use the following phrase: "As the Nomic is my witness, I feel compelled to match wits against the great [name]." where the name of the player is used instead of [name].

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Tue May 08, 2012 6:13 am UTC

Motion accepted.

Rules:
Spoiler:
§13 Every player who also plays Nomic 16.0 gets a one time point increase of 5 points.
§15 I make a motion that in order to challenge someone to Nine Men's Morris, you have to use the following phrase: "As the Nomic is my witness, I feel compelled to match wits against the great [name]." where the name of the player is used instead of [name].

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 9
Kyreles 6
superkipple 6
matt96 5
Snark 5
Byrel 1
cyquines 5
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0

I make a motion that Nine Men's Morris shall be played in a public manner, by replying in this thread.

As the Nomic is my witness, I feel compelled to match wits against the great orangedragonfire.

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Tue May 08, 2012 10:25 am UTC

Motion accepted.

Rules:
Spoiler:
§15 I make a motion that in order to challenge someone to Nine Men's Morris, you have to use the following phrase: "As the Nomic is my witness, I feel compelled to match wits against the great [name]." where the name of the player is used instead of [name].
§16 Nine Men's Morris shall be played in a public manner, by replying in this thread

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 9
Kyreles 6
superkipple 6
matt96 5
Snark 5
Byrel 1
cyquines 5
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0

I make a motion that we join the Nomic wars on the side of The Thread Necromancy Game.

Feel free to make the first move; I don't really know which format to post moves in for Nine Mens Morris.

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Tue May 08, 2012 12:15 pm UTC

Motion accepted.

Rules:
Spoiler:
§16 Nine Men's Morris shall be played in a public manner, by replying in this thread
§17 We are in the Nomic Wars, on the side of The Thread Necromancy Game.

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 10
Kyreles 6
superkipple 6
matt96 5
Snark 5
Byrel 1
cjquines 6
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0

I make a motion that all players who do not follow motion number 9, shall be deducted one point.

White places his first piece on e3.

Code: Select all

White- cjquines
Black- orangedragonfire

Pieces of White Left-
8-WWWWWWWW
Pieces of Black Left-
9-BBBBBBBBB

7--O-----O-----O
...|.....|.....|
6--|.O---O---O.|
...|.|...|...|.|
5--|.|.O-O-O.|.|
...|.|.|...|.|.|
4--O-O-O...O-O-O
...|.|.|...|.|.|
3--|.|.O-O-W.|.|
...|.|...|...|.|
2--|.O---O---O.|
...|.....|.....|
1--O-----O-----O
...|.|.|.|.|.|.|
...|.|.|.|.|.|.|
...a.b.c.d.e.f.g

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Thu May 10, 2012 6:25 am UTC

Motion accepted.

Rules:
Spoiler:
§18 Players who do not follow motion number 9, shall be deducted one point.

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 10
cjquines 7
Kyreles 6
superkipple 6
matt96 5
Snark 5
Byrel 1
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0

I make a motion to surrender to Nomy 1.0 in the Nomic Wars.

Black places his first piece on d5.

White- cjquines
Black- orangedragonfire

Pieces of White Left-
8-WWWWWWWW
Pieces of Black Left-
9-BBBBBBBB

7--O-----O-----O
...|.....|.....|
6--|.O---O---O.|
...|.|...|...|.|
5--|.|.O-B-O.|.|
...|.|.|...|.|.|
4--O-O-O...O-O-O
...|.|.|...|.|.|
3--|.|.O-O-W.|.|
...|.|...|...|.|
2--|.O---O---O.|
...|.....|.....|
1--O-----O-----O
...|.|.|.|.|.|.|
...|.|.|.|.|.|.|
...a.b.c.d.e.f.g

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Fri May 11, 2012 3:07 am UTC

Motion rejected.

Rules:
Spoiler:

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 10
cjquines 7
Kyreles 6
superkipple 6
matt96 5
Snark 5
Byrel 1
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0

I make a motion to involve grapes in the game.

White places another piece at d2.

White- cjquines
Black- orangedragonfire

Pieces of White Left-
7-WWWWWWW
Pieces of Black Left-
8-BBBBBBB

7--O-----O-----O
...|.....|.....|
6--|.O---O---O.|
...|.|...|...|.|
5--|.|.O-B-O.|.|
...|.|.|...|.|.|
4--O-O-O...O-O-O
...|.|.|...|.|.|
3--|.|.O-O-W.|.|
...|.|...|...|.|
2--|.O---W---O.|
...|.....|.....|
1--O-----O-----O
...|.|.|.|.|.|.|
...|.|.|.|.|.|.|
...a.b.c.d.e.f.g

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:08 am UTC

Motion rejected.

Rules:
Spoiler:

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 10
cjquines 7
Kyreles 6
superkipple 6
matt96 5
Snark 5
Byrel 1
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0

I make a motion to ally ourselves with the Pure Nomic Thread.

Black places a piece at d3.

White- cjquines
Black- orangedragonfire

Pieces of White Left-
7-WWWWWWW
Pieces of Black Left-
8-BBBBBBB

7--O-----O-----O
...|.....|.....|
6--|.O---O---O.|
...|.|...|...|.|
5--|.|.O-B-O.|.|
...|.|.|...|.|.|
4--O-O-O...O-O-O
...|.|.|...|.|.|
3--|.|.O-B-W.|.|
...|.|...|...|.|
2--|.O---W---O.|
...|.....|.....|
1--O-----O-----O
...|.|.|.|.|.|.|
...|.|.|.|.|.|.|
...a.b.c.d.e.f.g

shimavet

Postby shimavet » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:00 pm UTC

Motion accepted.

Rules:
Spoiler:
§19 We are allied with the Pure Nomic Thread

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 11
cjquines 7
Kyreles 6
superkipple 6
matt96 5
Snark 5
shimavet 5
Byrel 1
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0

White- cjquines
Black- orangedragonfire

Pieces of White Left-
7-WWWWWWW
Pieces of Black Left-
8-BBBBBBB

7--O-----O-----O
...|.....|.....|
6--|.O---O---O.|
...|.|...|...|.|
5--|.|.O-B-O.|.|
...|.|.|...|.|.|
4--O-O-O...O-O-O
...|.|.|...|.|.|
3--|.|.O-B-W.|.|
...|.|...|...|.|
2--|.O---W---O.|
...|.....|.....|
1--O-----O-----O
...|.|.|.|.|.|.|
...|.|.|.|.|.|.|
...a.b.c.d.e.f.g

I make a motion that if any of the players of this game should find themselves in any other game of Nomic, they must make this motion in that game of Nomic if it has not been made in that game yet, and if this motion comes up for voting, they must vote for it. The motion must be modified to fit the motion protocol of that game, but no more.
Join Nomic 16.0, a game where changing the rules is a move.

Turiski

Postby Turiski » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:59 pm UTC

Motion accepted.

Rules:
Spoiler:
§20 If any of the players of this game should find themselves in any other game of Nomic, they must make this motion in that game of Nomic if it has not been made in that game yet, and if this motion comes up for voting, they must vote for it. The motion must be modified to fit the motion protocol of that game, but no more.

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 11
Turiski 10
cjquines 7
Kyreles 6
shimavet 6
superkipple 6
matt96 5
Snark 5
Byrel 1
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0

White- cjquines
Black- orangedragonfire

Pieces of White Left-
7-WWWWWWW
Pieces of Black Left-
8-BBBBBBB

7--O-----O-----O
...|.....|.....|
6--|.O---O---O.|
...|.|...|...|.|
5--|.|.O-B-O.|.|
...|.|.|...|.|.|
4--O-O-O...O-O-O
...|.|.|...|.|.|
3--|.|.O-B-W.|.|
...|.|...|...|.|
2--|.O---W---O.|
...|.....|.....|
1--O-----O-----O
...|.|.|.|.|.|.|
...|.|.|.|.|.|.|
...a.b.c.d.e.f.g

I make a motion that we begin negotiations to ally with Nomic 16.0 (I'm a little confused about the war thing but I think they're neutral right now… right?)
Approximately 100% of my forum contribution is in Nomic threads! In fact, if you're reading this signature, you probably knew that because you're reading a Nomic thread! But did you know that I've participated in both Nomic 16.0 AND Nomic 15.0? Woah!

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:06 pm UTC

Motion accepted.

Rules:
Spoiler:
§20 If any of the players of this game should find themselves in any other game of Nomic, they must make this motion in that game of Nomic if it has not been made in that game yet, and if this motion comes up for voting, they must vote for it. The motion must be modified to fit the motion protocol of that game, but no more.
§21 We begin negotiations to ally with Nomic 16.0

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 11
Turiski 11
cjquines 7
Kyreles 6
shimavet 6
superkipple 6
matt96 5
Snark 5
Byrel 1
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0

White- cjquines
Black- orangedragonfire

Pieces of White Left-
7-WWWWWWW
Pieces of Black Left-
8-BBBBBB

7--O-----O-----O
...|.....|.....|
6--|.O---O---O.|
...|.|...|...|.|
5--|.|.O-B-O.|.|
...|.|.|...|.|.|
4--O-O-O...O-O-O
...|.|.|...|.|.|
3--|.|.O-B-W.|.|
...|.|...|...|.|
2--|.O---W---O.|
...|.....|.....|
1--O-----O-----O
...|.|.|.|.|.|.|
...|.|.|.|.|.|.|
...a.b.c.d.e.f.g

I make a motion that we get some weapon, to have a chance in the war.

Odilo

Postby Odilo » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:32 pm UTC

Motion accepted.

Rules:
Spoiler:
§21 We begin negotiations to ally with Nomic 16.0.
§22 We will get some weapons, to have a chance in the war.

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 12
Turiski 11
cjquines 7
Kyreles 6
shimavet 6
superkipple 6
matt96 5
Snark 5
Byrel 1
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0

I make a motion that we train the cats and dogs in Nomic 16.0 to fight.
Odilo's List of Hatred:
1. Orangedragonfire - Cat-killer
2. Patzer - Traitor
3. Rupert Murdoch - cancelled Firefly

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:34 pm UTC

Motion accepted.

Rules:
Spoiler:
§23 We train the cats and dogs in Nomic 16.0 to fight.

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 12
Turiski 11
cjquines 7
Kyreles 6
shimavet 6
superkipple 6
matt96 6
Snark 5
Byrel 1
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0

I make a motion that we rally all our allies, and make a full frontal attack on Nomy 1.0.
[/quote]
We now have The Thread Necromancy, Pure Nomic, Simple Nomic AND Nomic 16.0 against Nomy 1.0. I think we can take them.

Odilo

Postby Odilo » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:28 am UTC

Motion accepted.
Although it seems that Nomic 16.0 will no longer be joining us.

Rules:
Spoiler:
§23 We train the cats and dogs in Nomic 16.0 to fight.

Scores:
Spoiler:
orangedragonfire 12
Turiski 11
Odilo 11
cjquines 7
Kyreles 6
shimavet 6
superkipple 6
matt96 6
Snark 5
Byrel 1
t2mm01994 0
Shigamori 0

I think I got my points right... Average of all scores plus five for playing Nomic 16.0 plus one for having a motion passed.

I make a motion that we poison Nomy's water supply but make it look like Pure Nomic II did it.
Odilo's List of Hatred:
1. Orangedragonfire - Cat-killer
2. Patzer - Traitor
3. Rupert Murdoch - cancelled Firefly

Return to “Forum Games”