Saturday get-together/hangout?

For discussion of group meetings in the meat-o-sphere.

Moderators: LE4dGOLEM, Moderators General, Prelates

Pixel

Saturday get-together/hangout?

Postby Pixel » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:23 pm UTC

It seems like a lot of people are coming up to Boston for the entire weekend. Do we have any sort of cohesive plan for anything happening on Sat (or even earlier in the day on Sun)?

I'm likely going to be putting in a few hours Sat morning helping some friends in the area move, but would like to hang out with people that afternoon/evening.

Shall we plan to meet up somewhere? then we can head out from there either en-mass or groups of people can decide what they want to do and split off from there.

Davis square has an area that would lend itself to this, in front of JP Licks.
Some people have a genuine gift of poetry, a way with words that surpasses beauty and touches the deepest parts of one's soul... and some people, um, thingy.

"Less bite, more wobble"

hendusoone
Mr. Dreambeard butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts. Butts.

Postby hendusoone » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:26 pm UTC

My plans for a good chunk of Saturday are here: http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?p=294898#294898

However, variety of choices is strongly encouraged! I do not consider my plans set in stone, nor do I expect everyone to be interested in going to the MoS.
Jack Saladin wrote:Humanities salvation relies on us sending the Earth into a giant black hole.

Return to “XKCD Meetups”