Are there any plans yet for people to get together around Christmastime (December 21st - January 1st? If anyone wants to do anything free, I'd totally be down. Unfortunately, I can't host anything because I'm going to be staying mostly with my boyfriend's family in Brookline or with my parents at their tiny condo in Malden.
Here are some things I would like to do during my 10 days off of work. If any of these things should seem fun to anyone else, we should plan something!
1) See Juno or Sweeney Todd, preferably at the Fenway AMC (I love the Fenway AMC + student discounts if you still have your college ID!)
2) Go ice skating at Frog Pond in the Common.
3) Board Game Nights!
5) My So-Called 90s Night at the Common Ground in Allston
6) Goth clubbing at An Tua Nua near Fenway Park.
7) Stay up all night walking around Boston. May require heavy layers of clothing, a backpack full of snacks, and a thermos full of coffee/hot chocolate/whisky. (May be most conducive to New Year's Eve.)
8) If it snows, build really strange things in the Boston or Cambridge Common or some other park. Also, if we use food coloring, we can paint the snow!
I also figure that one night could also theoretically consist of, say, options 1,2,4,7, and 8. So these options are totally mix-and-match. So far, I only have plans for the night of Dec. 22nd, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.