Strange or even mildly amusing things about your body

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Darvince

Re: Strange or even mildly amusing things about your body

Postby Darvince » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:49 am UTC

A planet?
If it's Good enough for Randall, it's Good enough for Me

(he/him/his)

Velexia

Postby Velexia » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:24 pm UTC

-My tongue does weird things in my mouth unconsciously when I am concentrating very hard.
-I get head rushes sometimes when I stand up quickly, but my friend told me about fighter pilots and how they flex their thigh muscles to force blood into their brains to keep from passing out... so now I do that too, unless I just feel like experiencing the head rush anyway.
-I have very pointy canine teeth
-I was born left handed, learned to write right handed, and am left footed.
-My left hand is better at manual dexterity, but can only write legibly backwards (mirror-writing).
-I can fold my tongue into a 3 (leaf?) shape.
-I can never definitively tell someone what color my eyes are. No, it doesn't depend on my mood (lol), it depends on the lighting. Sunlight, Florescent, etc... they are sometimes green, sometimes blue, and sometimes gray. I'd say hazel, but that always makes me think of brown. I blame hazelnuts. Right now, in my room, I really have no idea what color they are, even looking at them. All three I guess.
-Apparently I am very gender ambiguous. I once had someone say to me... "Hello Miss, I mean Sir... I mean Miss... Hell I give up." I laughed =)
Hail Eris!

Sheikh al-Majaneen
Name Checks Out On Time, Tips Chambermaid

Postby Sheikh al-Majaneen » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:36 pm UTC

Velexia wrote:-Apparently I am very gender ambiguous. I once had someone say to me... "Hello Miss, I mean Sir... I mean Miss... Hell I give up." I laughed =)

I get that all the time too. You would think the beard would give it away. In fact, I get ma'am'd more with short hair than when my hair was long.

LinuxPenguin

Postby LinuxPenguin » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:15 pm UTC

Darvince wrote:A planet?

A concrete slab floor. Which. relative to my face, proved itself to be rather immovable.
 Mac User (Running OS X, Linux, and Chrome OS)

darknut

Postby darknut » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:05 pm UTC

Velexia wrote:-I can never definitively tell someone what color my eyes are. No, it doesn't depend on my mood (lol), it depends on the lighting. Sunlight, Florescent, etc... they are sometimes green, sometimes blue, and sometimes gray. I'd say hazel, but that always makes me think of brown. I blame hazelnuts.

exactly the same for me! they used to be unquestionably blue up until early teens, i dont know when it changed. i think they're more toward green (a dull greyish green), so do some others, few insist they're still blue, some just dont know
poxic wrote: Take a source of light and cook it up until it lases -- now you have a laser.

lylax

Postby lylax » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:38 am UTC

I can partially dislocate my left shoulder. Like, when i move it a certain way the upper arm separates and you can see a gap between it and my shoulder. It's kind of weird.

pseudoidiot
Sexy Beard Man

Postby pseudoidiot » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:27 pm UTC

lylax wrote:I can partially dislocate my left shoulder. Like, when i move it a certain way the upper arm separates and you can see a gap between it and my shoulder. It's kind of weird.
I can do this as well. Makes for some fun party tricks and creeping people out.
Derailed : Gaming Outside the Box.
SecondTalon wrote:*swoons* I love you, all powerful pseudoidiot!
ShootTheChicken wrote:I can't stop thinking about pseudoidiot's penis.

SuperTD

Postby SuperTD » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:53 am UTC

The toe next to my right foot's big toe has a toenail that never grows. This toenail is also ridged, which apparantly can sometimes happen when you get a lot older. I'm 18. Damn.
nightlina wrote:Damn.. if there was a cannon ball thrown for every time someone was wrong on the internet.. well... I don't think we'd have enough cannon balls!

Return to “General”