Actual Drnukenness!

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

dawg1232

Re: Actual Drnukenness!

Postby dawg1232 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:41 am UTC

Workin on it. Just finished a six pack of Yuengling, and onto the PBR!!! Why? Because I'm feeling lonely after I was unceremoniously left for some jock. Oh, and she would only let me drink wine or water. Now I'm free :D Doesn't mean I like it all though :|
LE4dGOLEM wrote:if you cannot choose, flip a coin
Spoiler:
If you then go "nooo not that side" you know which path you actually want

Teapot

Postby Teapot » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:17 am UTC

So here's the thing. Lately I have been feeling all depressed again. For some reason I decided a night out getting drunk with one of my uni friends would help solve this problem even though I know alcohol is a depressant. Now I'm just depressed and drunk. I have a smart brain.

I was fine until my friend went to the loo leaving me on my own for a second and at least 3 different guys came up to me and were all creeping on me in the 5 minutes or so she was gone. It kind of cause a massive crash. Thank you random guys.
Jessica wrote:Dammit, teapot is better than everyone else.
Moo wrote:
pseudoidiot wrote:Localized, non-contagious willy leprosy?
"I'm sorry, sir, it's LNWL. There's nothing we can do".

Tunnelman

Postby Tunnelman » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:07 am UTC

FUUUUCK i'm sdo drunk. I' don't ost meere much but god damnit i love tghe coknim and feuck i miss my shcool friends and you xkc people are alright and i was just sick HIIII I WISH TO YKNOW YOU ALL BETTER

torontoraptor

Postby torontoraptor » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:24 am UTC

Wow I am lsmot gocouldn't find this thead, good thing i did. kiclk ass ias a really good movie, u should all go see it. Also kareoke nigt at the bar plus friend turning 20 and random licking agame and dude what a night iis awaz. I love u xkcd., u will alwayus be a opart of me.
Promicin wrote:Now if I can just grab on with my tongue-like foot... wait. I am not a mussel.

pseudoidiot wrote:
You, sir, name? wrote:fucking owls is enjoyable.
Someone should sig this

Rippy

Postby Rippy » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:31 pm UTC

(apologies for not actual drnukenness)

I just had to share that last night one of my friends started blowing into his beer bottle to make a tone (jug-style), so I tried it myself, and they harmonized perfectly. It was awesome.

Briareos

Postby Briareos » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:15 am UTC

As I walked home from the bars tonight, I realized that lucid drunk is the best drunk, if you are naturally aloof and arrogant, and if drinking makes you acutely aware of what other people do to obtain what they value. To whit: guys with surprisingly aggressive body language in the bars. It's like, man, I can say without reservation that your goal is to get laid, and even your self respect or any perception of the way that you act is secondary to that goal. Congratulations.

I am in a great mood.
Sandry wrote:Bless you, Briareos.

Blriaraisghaasghoasufdpt.
Oregonaut wrote:Briareos is my new bestest friend.

tropetastic

Postby tropetastic » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:05 pm UTC

Its a mere 3pm right now, and pretty tipsy... one more beer and I am in drunk territory. There's an all-day barcrawl happening on campus, and I am taking a break to attempt to finish a paper thats due on monday. Whheeee...

black rook in rainy weather

Postby black rook in rainy weather » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:56 pm UTC

Erdinger to Tyskie is a good move. I raise my bottle to beer in general.

Edit: Also, I know it's only rock n' roll, but I like it. Certain music is somehow that bit more amazing when you are inebriated..
As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light of meaning in the darkness of mere being.
Carl Jung

clockworkmonk
I'm on a horse!

Postby clockworkmonk » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:31 am UTC

I just drank whaterver was left inthat boittle of whiskey, AND I FEEL AWESOME. i can walks trait, but thats because I got awesome balance. anwyats I'm gonna go play gbrutal legend. iuts gonna be awesome.
418 I'm a teapot

black rook in rainy weather

Postby black rook in rainy weather » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:43 pm UTC

It's an experience when there's the sudden rush that say's 'Hey, you're drunk'. It kind of slaps you suddenly, but in a friendly hand-that-is-lovely-and-warm way, and it's rather tingly. I like that feeling.
As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light of meaning in the darkness of mere being.
Carl Jung

Lazar
Landed Gentry

Postby Lazar » Sat May 01, 2010 6:08 am UTC

Heye everybody ! I'm drunk! I mean, drnuk
Exit the vampires' castle.

Lazar
Landed Gentry

Postby Lazar » Sat May 01, 2010 6:24 am UTC

I pronounce it [dɹə'nʌk] btw Yay drnuk aIPA
Exit the vampires' castle.

Amarantha

Postby Amarantha » Sat May 01, 2010 2:29 pm UTC

I wish I had the patience to learn the pronoounciation alphabet. I cant believe I just got drnuk from one songle manhattan. Id didn't evenhave a big blue dong, just some rittenhouse, carpano antica and regans number 6.

The Scyphozoa

Postby The Scyphozoa » Sun May 02, 2010 12:40 am UTC

Woohoo! I have brought the funny drnuk back to this thread!
Briareos wrote:As I walked home from the bars tonight, I realized that lucid drunk is the best drunk, if you are naturally aloof and arrogant, and if drinking makes you acutely aware of what other people do to obtain what they value. To whit: guys with surprisingly aggressive body language in the bars. It's like, man, I can say without reservation that your goal is to get laid, and even your self respect or any perception of the way that you act is secondary to that goal. Congratulations.

I am in a great mood.

I don't drink, but this is the kind of state that I like to get in just by staying up late. Maybe not exactly like this, I would describe it as "lucid while being very easily amused".
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean

Shro
science genius girl

Postby Shro » Sun May 02, 2010 2:53 am UTC

Tequila is the best drunk ever. It's like this automatic sexy drunk, because most of the things I think about while drunk on tequila are sexy related.

BOOBS. YAY.
argyl3: My idea of being a rebel is splitting infinitives.
Alisto: Rebel without a clause?

I made this thing:
www.justthetipcalculator.com

jerome_bc

Postby jerome_bc » Thu May 20, 2010 2:15 am UTC

Drunkenness imparts me with a special skill: mild thread necromancy.

Also it will teach these kids who can't use the search function. Intoxication is no excuse!

I was so bored tonight that extreme measures had to be taken: beer + cookies + Code Geass. I still have 9 beers in the fridge and many episodes of Code Geass to watch but I'm taking a short break. I already ate the whole box of cookies though. I sort of regret it now but I knew this would happen when I bought it (yay for no self-control!).

New User

Postby New User » Sun May 23, 2010 12:16 am UTC

I have been drinking beer and I have the hiccups something fierce I hate that shit. Damn these hiccups!

Whelan

Postby Whelan » Sun May 23, 2010 12:51 am UTC

Hello, I am Dr. Uckn. I regret not taking my lab coat to the clubbing although I had planned to noyt do the clubbing and hop on a tain when the people who werent me wanted a club.
"I like to be understood whenever I open my mouth; I have a horror of blinding people with science"- Richard Dawkins
Weeks wrote:
TaintedDeity wrote:And all I get is this tame space dragon. Where's my recognition?!
A tame dragon is its own reward.

Briareos

Postby Briareos » Thu May 27, 2010 3:31 am UTC

Whoops! I guess I forgot to eat lunch. And dinner.

Cloud Walker

Postby Cloud Walker » Thu May 27, 2010 4:04 am UTC

TO THE FACE. That is all.

No, that's actually not all. There's two things more...

1.) Did you know that a poison ivy rash is an allergic reaction? Well, it is. Therefore, medications used to treat it suppress the immune system. I currently have poison ivy pretty badly. Went to the dermatologist today and got some pills and some topical ointment to treat it with. My doctor and I really want to get rid of this shit. Well, do you know what also supresses the immune system? ALCOHOL. I think I have a legitimate, health-related reason to walk to my fridge and take a shot of the Bacardi I have in there. Maybe two. I have about an hour and a half left of awake time, so yeah, probably two. Booyah. I also think I'll stop exercising until this rash has subsided.

2.) If I'm misspelling as much as people frequently do in this thread, I'm really goddamn drunk and should probably be put to bed with a lot of water or taken to the hospital. Just so you know.
Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die. - Amelia Burr

I make pretty pictures!: Photography & Video Production

You, sir, name?

Postby You, sir, name? » Sat May 29, 2010 1:01 am UTC

I'm actualy drunk. I didn't really feel particularly drunk all nigh long, but coming home, sitting down, and attemping to type... that revealed a thing or two asbout my blood alcohol level. :-)
I edit my posts a lot and sometimes the words wrong order words appear in sentences get messed up.

Daojia
Location: A vast, desolate and uninhabitable island north of Tasmania

Postby Daojia » Sat May 29, 2010 7:07 am UTC

I expect to be posting here about 6 hours from now. Cocktails!

EDIT: Scratch that. Tolerance > Money this time around.
Sapere aude.

Briareos

Postby Briareos » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:37 am UTC

Hells yeah. All my friends are out of town, either at internships or at a conference. What do by myself? Obviously, get drunk enough to want to go dancing, and also drunk enough that I don't have to buy expensive drinks at the club to maintain my will to dance.

EDIT: also, since I'm by myself, break out steampunk for club-going.

UPDATE: dancing was awesome.

SlyReaper
inflatable

Postby SlyReaper » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:14 pm UTC

So I stopped drinking for a couple of months because I was drinking too much and it was starting to be a problem. I am now in the process of weaning myself back on to the stuff, because quite frankly, I like beer.

Before my 2 month hiatus, I could happily drink 5 or 6 pints of beer and only feel mildly tipsy. Now just 3 pints knocks me silly, and I'm feeling properly drunk after 2. And the hangovers! I used to pride myself on having never had a proper hangover. But I had a hangover of epic proportions this morning after consuming just 3 500ml bottles of ale last night.

I used to be a heavyweight drinker, I am now a lightweight. This is probably for the best.
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

DNA

Postby DNA » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:03 am UTC

Okay, this is the first time I post here drunk. The only reason why I'm doing so is so that i can evaluate my train of thoaght in the morhing.

So i recently (2 weeks ago) broke up with my girlfriend and tomorrow would hav e been our first year aniversary. People say that it must be "extra painful" to be away from her seeing as we were almost together for an entire year and I felt kinda bad for breaking it off at such an eventful time but now that i'm drunk I can't help but think - who cares? One year is relative, a cycle of 365 days shouldn't be that much of a big deal just because some dude decided it would make a neat calendar. I'm above all that, I can;'t launder on such discrepancies just because people azround me deem them importatnt( wow, big sentence with big words [extra points??]). Anyways, my drunken mind has made me realize that I've made the right decision and that I will not be drunken dialing/texting her, which makes me feel super awesome :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
CATUG

Cloud Walker

Postby Cloud Walker » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:12 pm UTC

I say good.

dawg1232

Postby dawg1232 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:25 am UTC

Posting legally! Just randomly started drinking beer and didn't stop. :D Feels good man.
LE4dGOLEM wrote:if you cannot choose, flip a coin
Spoiler:
If you then go "nooo not that side" you know which path you actually want

HermanBlount

Re: The drnuk thread

Postby HermanBlount » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:01 pm UTC

xndrew wrote:Guys! I got arrested! That's the fucking shit! Wooooooooooo.
Man, life is good again, things happen, there are things to have happen, and there are things that can happen and we can know it!
I hope you're all happy andalive!

xndrew, I'd like to have drinks with you. Everybody, this guy is doing it right.
It's AFTER the end of the world. Don't you know that yet?

Watcher Of The Skies

Postby Watcher Of The Skies » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:22 pm UTC

I puked and passed out last weekend! I can't wait until after exams so I can get drunk again! Being a stupid teenager and not learning from my mistakes is great!

Cloud Walker

Re: The drnuk thread

Postby Cloud Walker » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:13 pm UTC

HermanBlount wrote:
xndrew wrote:Guys! I got arrested! That's the fucking shit! Wooooooooooo.
Man, life is good again, things happen, there are things to have happen, and there are things that can happen and we can know it!
I hope you're all happy andalive!

xndrew, I'd like to have drinks with you. Everybody, this guy is doing it right.

That depends on what he got arrested for.

Briareos

Postby Briareos » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:44 am UTC

I ought to restrict my drunken posts to this particular thread. It's not exciting for the rest of the fora, but maybe this way I can maintain some sort of reputation.

djlowballer

Postby djlowballer » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:00 am UTC

I quit drinking when I realized the only reason I drank was because it was required to work in Germany. I tried to go to a local bar in Taipei and I could not stomach the taste of anything. I guess it is for the best.

Daojia

Postby Daojia » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:11 pm UTC

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Fun night. date night evolved into drinks for a friend's leaving party. More beer than I can justifiable afford. I love everybody.
Sapere aude.

The Scyphozoa

Postby The Scyphozoa » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:08 pm UTC

djlowballer wrote:I quit drinking when I realized the only reason I drank was because it was required to work in Germany. I tried to go to a local bar in Taipei and I could not stomach the taste of anything. I guess it is for the best.

Wait, what?
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

torontoraptor

Postby torontoraptor » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:17 am UTC

Finally back in my university town, and of course the first night back get extremely drunk. On the bright side, got to see a ton of amazing people, and I think I tried to flirt with a girl, not entirely sure. ALso just got dreunk called by a nother friend, which was rather weird and wakeawrd, and helps wexplain why i only drunk text, message, and post. SPeaking of posting, I rwealllty need to be more outgoing when not drunk, the majority of my posts here are made when drunk, in this drunk thread. crap, i;m so drunk i can't spell drnkunk worongh.
Promicin wrote:Now if I can just grab on with my tongue-like foot... wait. I am not a mussel.

pseudoidiot wrote:
Someone should sig this

Argency

Postby Argency » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:44 am UTC

I'm still a little bit drunk so this counts. I am hungOVER with a capital everything. It hurts when I think, and when I don't think. It feels like the contents of my stomach and the contents of my skull have been swapped somehow, and that during the swapping process they were dragged backwards through a hedge which was simultaneously being dragged backwards through a woodchipper.

The worst part is I have an exam tomorrow and I need to study...
Gonna be a blank slate, gonna wear a white cape.

The Scyphozoa

Postby The Scyphozoa » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:28 pm UTC

torontoraptor wrote:Finally back in my university town, and of course the first night back get extremely drunk. On the bright side, got to see a ton of amazing people, and I think I tried to flirt with a girl, not entirely sure. ALso just got dreunk called by a nother friend, which was rather weird and wakeawrd, and helps wexplain why i only drunk text, message, and post. SPeaking of posting, I rwealllty need to be more outgoing when not drunk, the majority of my posts here are made when drunk, in this drunk thread. crap, i;m so drunk i can't spell drnkunk worongh.

I nominate this for best drnuk post of the month.

xwrv

Postby xwrv » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:36 pm UTC

My flatmates left the liquor cupboard when they moved out, so I just drank half a bottle of rum that they left behind. Typing this with correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar is a bit harder than it would normally be, but I will not lower myself to the level of those who just type the first letter of each word in the phrase and call it "English". I'll probably have a hangover tomorrow (today) so it's a good thing I don't have to go to any classes early in the morning.

Daojia

Postby Daojia » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm UTC

So, as I recently shouted in the rant thread, I mssed an exam yesterday, which is to say two days ago, as it's a little past 12 here. THis is the evidence of my night out to blot out the memory. I feel silly, and I'll probably feel worse in the morning. In the menatime, I have some tv to watch, and chocolate. So that's something to look forward to. Just as a heads up, y'all should certainly double check the dates for any assesment you may have. tThat shit is important.
Sapere aude.

torontoraptor

Postby torontoraptor » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:17 am UTC

HAPPPYT CANADA DAY XKCSD!!!! I got m friend to come up to my town, and we have managed to get thoroughly smashed. We'er also planning on doing the same thing tommorow, since there is nothing wquite like multiole days of drunkness dofr maximum funtimes! Anyway, since it is Canada day....

OOOOHH Canada, Our Home and Native Land!!!
True, Patriot love, In all our sons command,
wih glowing hearts, we see the rise, our true north strong and freeee,
from far and wide, oh canaada, we stand on guard for theee,
god keeo our land, gloripuis and free, oh canada we stand on guard, for theee,
OH CANNAADA, WE STAND ON GUARD, FORRRR, THEEEEEE

Thanks you, I'm up all night.

pseudoidiot wrote:
Someone should sig this

Return to “General”