Actual Drnukenness!

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

ArgonV

Re: Actual Drnukenness!

Postby ArgonV » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:04 am UTC

Australian MILFs are waesome!

Windowlicker

Postby Windowlicker » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:13 pm UTC

I Am Raven wrote:Beside the fact that your final Edit made me laugh out loud (and that your post in general was very amusing), I heartily agree that, as you put it, she shouldn't "be a bitch".
Happy lectures. :wink:

Wooow, apparently my mood went WAY downhill when I got home, considering I had an excellent night. I've also now discovered that buying half as much alcohol and drinking it twice as fast makes you... also very, very drunk. Wonderful!
Anyway, I'm tempted to remove that part of my post (and to try get it removed from the quote) because I'm really not sure if it's actually a bitchy thing... but drunken rage wouldn't lie to me, right? Oh well, I don't have anything to lose I suppose.
Last edited by Windowlicker on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:49 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

I Am Raven

Postby I Am Raven » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:29 pm UTC

If you decide to do so, just PM, I'll edit it out.
But yes, drunken rage almost never lies.
Ptolom wrote:penis

Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow

Postby Giant Speck » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:08 am UTC

I haven't been this drunk in years!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
"Did I say recently that I love Giant Speck? Because I love Giant Speck. He is the best." - Weeks
BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

keeneal
Location: Glenside during the school year, Rising Sun in the summers, Lancaster in the in-between

Postby keeneal » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:24 pm UTC

Giant Speck wrote:I haven't been this drunk in years!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'm so happy for you!
I prepared Explosive Runes this morning.Alex Keene

mercutio_stencil

Postby mercutio_stencil » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:24 am UTC

i FOUND THIS THREAD WITH disturbing alacrity. Also, Apparently I've decided picking up geeks is a good hobby. All it takes is a nice, quite bar, and a good book. I'm five for seven in finding a nice engineer to talk with, I'd like to thank Charles Yu and Neil Stephenson for my success.

micco

Postby micco » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:35 pm UTC

Hly shit I'm drink! Thank you Captain Morgan! And it's not een 22 o'clock!
An anarchist is a person that makes oatmeal and blows it up.

n8love

Postby n8love » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:30 pm UTC

I have a theory that the 'u' and 'r' in 'drunk's relative placement when typed is a good indicator of BAC.

Drunk=Sober
Durnk=Tipsy
Dunrk=Scotty Nguyen
uDnkr=Don't sleep on your back

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:34 am UTC

n8love wrote:I have a theory that the 'u' and 'r' in 'drunk's relative placement when typed is a good indicator of BAC.

Drunk=Sober
Durnk=Tipsy
Dunrk=Scotty Nguyen

Nope. I can type perfectly fine when drunk.

I Am Raven

Postby I Am Raven » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:31 pm UTC

But that's because you try!

Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow

Postby Giant Speck » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:42 pm UTC

Vieto wrote:
n8love wrote:I have a theory that the 'u' and 'r' in 'drunk's relative placement when typed is a good indicator of BAC.

Drunk=Sober
Durnk=Tipsy
Dunrk=Scotty Nguyen

Nope. I can type perfectly fine when drunk.
"Did I say recently that I love Giant Speck? Because I love Giant Speck. He is the best." - Weeks
BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

adho

Postby adho » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:44 pm UTC

Bored. Intoxicated.
Testing how well I can type when majorly under the influence.
Turns out, very well, if I take my time.
Had many people at my house.
Life Tip: Liquid detergent doesn't go in a dishwasher. That's a good rule to learn.
No matter how drunk you are.

You do get fun bubbles though. SO MANY BUBBLES.

Related: How do I get the bubbles out of my dishwasher?

Wow, I am blogging and drunk. All I need to do is break up with my grilfriend and I'll be on my way to make the new Facebook!
NB: Grillfriend was a typo. It was such an excellent typo I left it. Grillfriends. You know, those mates you just have to call up for a barbecue, because they're the best.

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:23 pm UTC

hooray for intoxication. Really, I should not be modding mafia games in this state. too bad :P

farnsworth

Postby farnsworth » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:31 am UTC

adho wrote:Grillfriend

YES.

I Am Raven

Postby I Am Raven » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:58 pm UTC

adho wrote:It was such an excellent typo I left it.

You're not supposed to dix typos in this thread, that's the whole idea.

(Oh the irony/)

Amie

Postby Amie » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:47 pm UTC

Heh heh heh everything is so fucked up what's the use mulling over shyte that doesn't matter eh? People leave you all the time, doesn't matter if they're your best friends. Bah. I'll live as long as there's Pink Floyd, weed, alcohol and Internet.

I don't know why but my beer tastes like whiskey when it is warm? Not good whiskey but the cheap kind... good whiskey is good. That's better than warm beer but not cold beer. Aaaaaanyway, yeah. I'll live. Not for long if I get cancer and stuff from all this like my brother likes to point out but yeah.
Summer is miles and miles away, and no one would ask me to stay.
And I, should contemplate this change... to ease the pain.
And I, should step out of the rain... turn away.

adho

Postby adho » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:18 am UTC

I Am Raven wrote:dix

Heheheheheh

After posting this, I went and watched a few episodes of The Last Airbender. It was like 4am.
Best decision.

Windowlicker

Postby Windowlicker » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:40 am UTC

Reporting in off the back of my ususal Thursday night drinking! I'm slightly worried about this weekend, it's going to be.. somewhat intense. There's a bop at the unuion tomorrow that I might go to, then saturday is a pub crawl with a society (that is largely women) (also that I'm not a member of), and then Sunday is raisin so it's just getting drunk all day with 4th years and a few 1st years (who it's actually for). I am once again considering staying up all night, but i'm also quite tired at the same time so I probably wont'.
Based on tonight, being drunk removes all of my (limited) subtlety, which amuses those watching on, but doesn't please those involved. Not talking in a 'coming onto' someone sense, more.. confronting those who are coming onto others, and abusing those who are failing to go after the ones they are interested in. Is this making sense? I know what I mean.
I got the highest grade in the year for a recent test we did with no revision or anything, I'm feeling confident about my degree. But, hey. I was told tonight that if I lost 5kg and grew my hair a bit more, I'd be somewhat doable. My self-esteem needle is quivering, it's questionably not at 0 anymore.
Time for me to stop, I've lost it all. Going to sleep! And hopefully not chundersville.

Edit: I forgot to ask! WHen you drink water whilst drinking, what effect does it have? Say I have 3 pints of cider, then with the following 7 pints I also have a glass of water. Other than needing to pee more often, will I notice any difference to anything?
Last edited by Windowlicker on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:45 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Mumpy

Postby Mumpy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:43 am UTC

B line fi blo!

Oh good goddamn I have a 10 am. Arghidy, arghy, argh argh argh.

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:57 pm UTC

drunk right now. I guess I should be happy right now? I have too much on my mind.

ArgonV

Postby ArgonV » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:13 am UTC

WHOOOHOOOO! Welcome back world travellers! Work tomorrow? Yeah, my boss is awesome, I'll manage. Yeah, so is she, hopefully I'll manage as well!

Whelan

Postby Whelan » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:41 am UTC

Tonight's getting home was less than ideal.
1. Got on bus, all was well.
2. started spewing on bus, had to leave hastily.
3. thought I could walk home from hast leaving, but it was further than I realised.
4. Got offered a lift home y some nice men.
5a. they dropped me in a different town and tried to mug me.
5b. Walking down an alleyway that I was told would take me home, readied my penknife, cos, you know, dark alley. Guy from car who was getting dropped in the same place as me, runs up, asks if I have the time. My phone's run out of battery, so I say "No, my phone's died" He asks to see it, so I say "There's no point, it's dead" so he says "Give me your phone or I'll stab you. So I takes my tiny penknife-better-than-nothing out of my pocket and say "And I'll stab you right back". He stops walking and tries a different approach; "Give me your phone or I'll shoot you". I'm all "Okay." and keep walking, "I'll shoot you in the leg" "Good luck with that". He stamps on the floor, it's meant to sound like a gunshot, I think. I ignore him and keep walking. Once I'm round a corner I check he's not behind me and leg it.
6. I find a train station!
7. it's closed for the whole weekend.
8. I try to phone a taxi, the number does not work.
9. I contemplate knocking on a random door, and throwing myself on the mercy of middle-class people.
10. I wave at a police car, it contains a pair of lovely bobbies who can't give me a lift home, but can give me a lift to the bus station, from there I'm home in less than 10 minutes.
"I like to be understood whenever I open my mouth; I have a horror of blinding people with science"- Richard Dawkins
Weeks wrote:
TaintedDeity wrote:And all I get is this tame space dragon. Where's my recognition?!
A tame dragon is its own reward.

torontoraptor

Postby torontoraptor » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:26 am UTC

Posting legit. Nothing better then suipping rue and ginger and helping your friend with her nanomowrio story idea, which she wants to expand itnto a full novel. I'm not that durnk, its just this is a thread where making typos shouldn't be corrected. And apparenlty neither should grammar. Fuck it, life should just relax and take a chill pill, because we could all have so mich fun if we just relaxed. I'm going to enjot tomorrow.
Promicin wrote:Now if I can just grab on with my tongue-like foot... wait. I am not a mussel.

pseudoidiot wrote:
You, sir, name? wrote:fucking owls is enjoyable.
Someone should sig this

Amarantha

Postby Amarantha » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:21 pm UTC

Windowlicker wrote:Edit: I forgot to ask! WHen you drink water whilst drinking, what effect does it have? Say I have 3 pints of cider, then with the following 7 pints I also have a glass of water. Other than needing to pee more often, will I notice any difference to anything?
The only thing is that you'll be better hydrated. This is a very good thing, since dehydration is the main component of a hangover.

(edited reeeealllly bad typo; thanks Raven :) )
Last edited by Amarantha on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:10 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
omgryebread wrote:...if I'm watching a fantasy, I want my princess to stab some motherfuckers, claim the crown herself, then invade the prince's kingdom and sleep with his sister.

I Am Raven

Postby I Am Raven » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:47 pm UTC

Amarantha wrote:
Windowlicker wrote:Edit: I forgot to ask! WHen you drink water whilst drinking, what effect does it have? Say I have 3 pints of cider, then with the following 7 pints I also have a glass of water. Other than needing to pee more often, will I notice any difference to anything?
The only thing is that you'll be better dehydrated. This is a very good thing, since dehydration is the main component of a hangover.

adho

Postby adho » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:56 pm UTC

Blee bloo.
Good times, good people.
Falling asleep to passion pit.
Busdricers are wonderful people.

Amie

Postby Amie » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:48 pm UTC

After I'm done with all my thesis bullshit, I'll be legally postin' over here. SOON.

Meanwhile, I'm jealous of all of you.

Amarantha

Postby Amarantha » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:11 am UTC

I Am Raven wrote:
Amarantha wrote:
The only thing is that you'll be better dehydrated. This is a very good thing, since dehydration is the main component of a hangover.
Fix'd; thanks Raven :)

Somethingelse

Postby Somethingelse » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:34 am UTC

I'm drunk. Very. Four Loco you are my one true loce.

LOVE
lovea.

I think I'm the lonleyist person ever. lemma go ask my roommated.
brb mybe .

SurgicalSteel

Postby SurgicalSteel » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:59 am UTC

I;'ve gonly been home from work an hour and I'm a bit drunl. I hate twelve hour days/
"There's spray paint on the teleprompter
Anchorman screams that he's seen a monster (mayday)
There's blood stains on his shirt (mayday)
They say that he's gone berserk."
--Flobots "Mayday"

Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow

Postby Giant Speck » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:55 am UTC

I got so drunk last night that I temporarily lost my sense of taste. I noticed this when I drank and entire glass of rum and sprite (they fucked up someone's drink order and my friend didn't want to drink it) and it was like drinking water.

I still feel a bit fucked up and it's been over 12 hours since I stopped drinking.

Whelan

Postby Whelan » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:06 pm UTC

I'd not say I'm drnuk, but I am desober enough to not trust yself at attempting coursework.
"I like to be understood whenever I open my mouth; I have a horror of blinding people with science"- Richard Dawkins
Weeks wrote:
TaintedDeity wrote:And all I get is this tame space dragon. Where's my recognition?!
A tame dragon is its own reward.

adho

Postby adho » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:23 am UTC

Giant Speck wrote:I got so drunk last night that I temporarily lost my sense of taste. I noticed this when I drank and entire glass of rum and sprite (they fucked up someone's drink order and my friend didn't want to drink it) and it was like drinking water.

I still feel a bit fucked up and it's been over 12 hours since I stopped drinking.

When rum tastes like water, it's probably a good idea to slow down.
...bad ideas are the best ideas.

picnic_crossfire

Postby picnic_crossfire » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:50 am UTC

Can someone tell me if it's true that if you study drunk, you have to take the exam drunk? this is urgent i have and exam in four hourse
three hours actually
picnic time!

Kick

Postby Kick » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:11 pm UTC

Posting legit: Wish I found this thread last night...

Anyway, about the whole taking the test drunk thing, I doubt that's a good idea at all but I wouldn't have a clue.

EDIT: Just noticed the time, how'd it go?
I'm never sarcastic.

Amie

Postby Amie » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:47 pm UTC

Giant Speck wrote:I got so drunk last night that I temporarily lost my sense of taste. I noticed this when I drank and entire glass of rum and sprite (they fucked up someone's drink order and my friend didn't want to drink it) and it was like drinking water.

This is my story today too. Except, I had vodka, neat >.<

I Am Raven

Postby I Am Raven » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:59 pm UTC

Ia m do sofucking fdrunjk right niw! Fuck jesus chrst is ! I am goddamn drunk, tisghrt! Right! Right, I am drunk. Drunk Like i haven;t been in ages! I dont wanna go go to slsleep I'll be spjinning all over the goddamn splace! Drunk drunk drujjk! And I gvhave to gt up at like 6:30 tkmorrow. Jesus, christ. Drunk,. oooh mooooo noo nooo. I meant nOoooo. "MNoooo"! Nooo. I meant "Nooo." Noo, away toooo drtiunk. Sory.
Goo night,. Night,. Good night.
Goo. Good ngiht.. Like, I;,m as drunk ias \I ever was. BHoly shit, My typing i s like e jesus crhsut i:"<M drunk . WHJAT?P! Suero dus du[er drunk/Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YES! Drunk. Beer, talkign drinking, more drinkjing,. Waitning, drinking talking, smokijng, waaaaay tooo drinunkmdm. DrunK! Shit!
Sandwich eeating drunj. Christ, I'll stip tip now . I;kk stik io. I'll stop now. Wow. Don't wanna go4teet up tomorrow.!

EDIT: uuuuggggghhhh why... And I smoked again too. :( Still not sober, but have to get to work. That should be, how d'you kids call it nowadays? "Fun"? Well shit no.

exporito

Postby exporito » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:19 am UTC

Amie wrote:This is my story today too. Except, I had vodka, neat >.<

Vodka sucks imo

Ulc

Postby Ulc » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:48 am UTC

exporito wrote:Vodka sucks imo

That likely just means "I've never tasted proper vodka and thus makes claims I have no idea about".

Like with any other liqueur, vodka comes in a huge range of qualities - sadly most people don't realise that good vodka actually exists, but it does. It's a very smooth taste, with a fair bit of sweetness and a (usually) very clean finish without much burn, in some cases there's also a hint of charcoal/smoke. I don't find it as interesting as whisky or rum, but all types of alcohol has the cheap, shitty tasting version, and the fact that getting hold of a good vodka isn't easy, shouldn't cause people to condemn vodka as a type.

And the russian/polish vodka dinners where each (slightly cooled) shot is followed by a small bite to eat (sausages, smoked fish, potatoes that have been boiled, smoked and finally roasted or other strong tasting things) makes for one heck of a evening!

Raven, I feel pity for you, that must have been horrible getting up to work.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it - Aristotle

A White Russian, shades and a bathrobe, what more can you want from life?

I Am Raven

Postby I Am Raven » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:47 pm UTC

Ulc wrote:Raven, I feel pity for you, that must have been horrible getting up to work.

Luckily I sort of sobered up during the first hour of my (4 hour) shift, and I never have a hangover (apart from a really dry mouth sometimes). I just drank way too much on an empty stomach yesterday. But in my defense, people kept on getting me beer and corn wine.
I have honestly never been that drunk in my life. I bumped into so many things, and sort of ran headfirst into my front door. On a workday for God's sake! I am still so immature, and still have so much to learn.

BUT!

Ulc wrote:Like with any other liqueur, vodka comes in a huge range of qualities - sadly most people don't realise that good vodka actually exists, but it does. It's a very smooth taste, with a fair bit of sweetness and a (usually) very clean finish without much burn, in some cases there's also a hint of charcoal/smoke. I don't find it as interesting as whisky or rum, but all types of alcohol has the cheap, shitty tasting version, and the fact that getting hold of a good vodka isn't easy, shouldn't cause people to condemn vodka as a type.

And the Russian/Polish vodka dinners where each (slightly cooled) shot is followed by a small bite to eat (sausages, smoked fish, potatoes that have been boiled, smoked and finally roasted or other strong tasting things) makes for one heck of a evening!

This is the exact opposite of what I like to taste in strong spirits.
That, however, does seem to fit its character perfectly! I have some premium Russian vodka lying around somewhere, should give it a try.
Last edited by I Am Raven on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:52 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General”