Actual Drnukenness!

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

joff

Re: The drnuk thread

Postby joff » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:50 pm UTC

no, that won't be happening tonight.... for that I will be sober
mostly_true_comics wrote:...we're forgetting about the geopolitical ramifications of such an incursion. If you think the Morloks, Molemen, and Lord Kinbote are going to sit still while you tunnel through their territory, think again.

28/♂/hetero/NZ

LE4dGOLEM
is unique......wait, no!!!!

Postby LE4dGOLEM » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:14 pm UTC

Good man. Got any plans for it? Gonna go blaze-o-glory or "queitly in sleep at Ripe Old Age"?
Image Une See Fights - crayon super-ish hero webcomic!
doogly wrote:It would just be much better if it were not shitty.

KingLoser
Obnoxious Distraction

Postby KingLoser » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:52 am UTC

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaasted.

Saturday night! Wayhay!

Wack the widdle of a widdle of the wack all day!
Add me on: Last.fm | Facebook | Flickr doodz.
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt díog dúnta.

MotorToad
Really Repeatedly Redundantly Redundant

Postby MotorToad » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:55 am UTC

HAH! I finally thought to post in the thread while actually drunk! Usually I see this when I'm hungover and want to beat everyone with a spoon for making me feel woozier. Ginnin tonnyx going on here, in the finest stylee! (I.e. I'm out of beer and the whiskey is too expensive to get drunk on!) :D
What did you bring the book I didn't want read out of up for?
"MAN YOUR WAY TO ANAL!" (An actual quote from another forum. Only four small errors from making sense.)

KingLoser
Obnoxious Distraction

Postby KingLoser » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:13 am UTC

MotorToad wrote:HAH! I finally thought to post in the thread while actually drunk! Usually I see this when I'm hungover and want to beat everyone with a spoon for making me feel woozier. Ginnin tonnyx going on here, in the finest stylee! (I.e. I'm out of beer and the whiskey is too expensive to get drunk on!) :D

I am goooooooowin, I am goooooooooooowaaaain, where streams of wizzkey are flaaoooooowwwin!

Silas

Postby Silas » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:40 pm UTC

What will happen when I try to drink an entire mini-keg? Tune in for details as events unfold.
(5.0 liters of Paulaner Oktoberfest... mmm)
Felstaff wrote:Serves you goddamned right. I hope you're happy, Cake Ruiner

Raiku

Postby Raiku » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:43 pm UTC

Silas wrote:What will happen when I try to drink an entire mini-keg? Tune in for details as events unfold.
(5.0 liters of Paulaner Oktoberfest... mmm)

Lots of stuff, most of which you won't remember-and that's possibly a good thing...

Silas

Postby Silas » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:01 am UTC

I've had to switch from the pilsener glass to the 750ml glass mug... conversation has turned to the Amish, and three liters remain.

And the beer isn't as spectacularly delicious as I remember it being last year...

First edit: 9.08 EST. I seem to have spent the last two hours AIM-ing a man who doesn't know me, then watching two years worth of his comedy videos online. I'm not really sure how this happened. He's pretty good (let me plug jmush.com- he's a distant friend-of-a-friend of mine), and alcohol is definitely making the experience better.

I estimate my BAC at roughly 0.15%. I have a full glass, and what looks like one more in the mini-keg.

Second edit: 9.16 EST. The world is spinning. I must be dehydrated, because a few liters of beer shouldn't be getting me fucked up like this.

clintonius

Postby clintonius » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:20 am UTC

Silas wrote:I must be dehydrated, because a few liters of beer shouldn't be getting me fucked up like this.

Or you drank over a gallon of beer.

I think that'll do it.
kira wrote:*piles up some limbs and blood and a couple hearts for good measure*
GUYS. I MADE A HUMAN.
*...pokes at it with a stick*

3fj

Postby 3fj » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:02 am UTC

I uh...

I went from "place where stuck up pricks hang out" to "first call for stuck up pricks when it comes to nightclubs" to "Oh me yarm LETS STEAL THAT POST OFFICE TROLLY AND CART EACHOTHER HOME!"

t was a good night, by the end of it. I hate nightclubs. Apparently, another friend of mine hates the stuck up pricks. Someone jumped him in the toilet and he (quote) "Lamped him. He is lieing on the floor. I'll... uh... catch you guys later".
Everything's dead until it's alive. Man will exist, and then he will die. Just take the ride!

Silas

Postby Silas » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:07 am UTC

I'm not sure I've finished a gallon, yet.

Third edit New post: 9.19 EST. I've moved on to listening to my iTunes playlist. I haven't loaded the bulk of my music onto my new laptop, so my favorite track that's available is a Russian song by an aging rocker named Konstanin Nikolsky (Константин Николскый): My Friend the Artist and Poet (Мой друг художник и поэт) and what keeps getting my (I start the track over again and again) is a rhyme that's pretty-good-but-not-that-good: "весёлых красов болтавня/ игра вольшебнoго огня" (vesyolikh krasov boltavnya/ igra volshebnovo ognya) (The confusion of happy colors/ the play of magical fire)
There's a really good rhyhme a couple lines earlier: "сидел я молча у окна/ и наслаждался тищеной" (sidyel ya molcha ooh oknah/ iy naslajdalsya tishenoy) ("I sat, silently, at the window, and relished the silence;" the song is about how this artist "drew the [singer's] love, and ever since, it's been fading)

Other than some cool rhymes, there's a good chord progression (not that I'm a musical theorist, I still hold that every diatonic key is essentially identical).

It's taken me nearly an hour to compose this post. It's now 10:05. Woo, booze.

OK, now I've finished a gallon.

Edit: 10:40; a few grammar, word choice errors.

Alexiel

Postby Alexiel » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:29 am UTC

Argh... there was supposed to be a party tonight, but it got moved to tomorrow. Alas. As a protest, I am now shitfaced after aprox. 14 shots over... I think 3 hours. Hmph. I will have to yell at them tomorrow. As a side note, DBGT is awesome. I am now watching it in Japanese as it is even better than the English. Son Goku is the shit. Peace, I've got to go drink more.

EDIT: haha, I spelled Japanese wrong, wow that's sad...

EDIT2: where the fuck is Drop Database, he's awesome and should be here drinking with me. Someone tell him that, pm's are too complicated right now and besides, everyone should know that he's the shit.
Joe Ancis wrote:The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.

Walter wrote:Fuck it dude, let's go bowling

MotorToad

Postby MotorToad » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:57 am UTC

HAHAHA! It's 10 to 3 in the morning, half of New Orleans is here for the hurricane. Seriously, we're running a fucking refugee camp here. Six new people sleeping in the house. The booze is.... FLOWING! The MartinLogans are pumping tunes. The shutters are up (we're on the tornado side of the hurricane). Tonight I've drunk (so far) Maker's Mark, many Yuenglings, Red Stripe, Miller High Life, Michelob Ultra (eww), and more whiskey. Go Team Liver Kill.
"MAN YOUR WAY TO ANAL!" (An actual quote from another forum. Only four small errors from making sense.)

3fj

Postby 3fj » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:06 pm UTC

Time to get drunk and forget everything. First beer is done! more to come.
Everything's dead until it's alive. Man will exist, and then he will die. Just take the ride!

cygnus

Postby cygnus » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:59 am UTC

Must bookmark this place and come back here at a more appropriate time. No chances for drnukenness for a little while sadly. This place is like an online pub where everyone's at the "I love everyone" stage.

Fiddeponken

Postby Fiddeponken » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:49 pm UTC

On saturday it's time to get drunk lintek (technical university of Linköping) style, lots and lots of cheap beer guzzled down on campus, by overall wearing students. Tomorrows leaders, todays drunkards:D

Briareos

Postby Briareos » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:22 am UTC

Last weekend I went out with some people I had met during orientation. This weekend I went out by myself. Living off-campus feels like a drag.
Sandry wrote:Bless you, Briareos.

Blriaraisghaasghoasufdpt.
Oregonaut wrote:Briareos is my new bestest friend.

pyroman

Postby pyroman » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:49 am UTC

so while i did quite well in beer pong tonight unfortunately halo + legendary + beer = fail
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

KingLoser
Obnoxious Distraction

Postby KingLoser » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:40 am UTC

Whopeee!

All Ireland hurling final tomora, up da déise! Blaaaarrrgh, this is hard. G'nigh..

ryelle

Postby ryelle » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:33 am UTC

I'm home earlier than I'd like.... two of my friends are very much lightweights, including the one who's room we were in, so she kicked us out when she was falling asleep. not fun. so now I'm home and still very much drnuk.
though apparently I don't show it, since no one else there really thought I was drunk.
and I probably should've stopped before that last drink...

why is no one around....?
20/F/Queer/MA

Okay, so my previous advertisement was a bit much. CoastSeeker will give you the closest point on the coastline to your original geohashed point, obviously most useful when your original point is underwater.

Fossa

Postby Fossa » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:31 am UTC

Wee, first day drinking in months.

Edit:

Fuck my emo ramblings. Seriousl,y no one wants to read that shit. >_<
Last edited by Fossa on Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:53 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

protocoach

Postby protocoach » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:23 am UTC

Weeeeeee! I;ve been deliberately avoiding these and all other forums since I got back to college because let's be honest, the only reason I need you fucks is when I;m bored during the fucking summer. THIS is seventeenish shots in. Lost count when girlfridn of guy was competing aginst yelled at me "stop competing so he doesn't dieee." Listend, stoppped competing, stopped counting, started drinking ahardeder. WHOOOOO Smirnoff anf other drinkts you mic it with. Fuck this noise. Ned more vodke\a and Diet Coke. Drink diet because when you were little mother [post pregnancu] couldnt handle real pop and drank all diet and bunred you off regulat pop for life. Woopooooooo
If I were a Viking god, I don't think I would fall for that.
But if I were a Viking, that's exactly what I would do.

How can you study geometry and not believe in a God?
A God of perfect points and planes,
Surrounded by arch-angels and right angles

clintonius

Postby clintonius » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:14 pm UTC

That was the most epically incomprehensible post I've maybe ever seen from a (presumably, based on other posts. And the fact that you're from Nebraska) native speaker of English. Bravo.

People kept fucking flaking out on me this weekend, so I've basically spend the past two days drunk by myself, playing Team Fortress 2 and wishing I could go back to the Labor Day parties of a week ago and repeat certain *ahem* unmentionable activities. Perhaps the best unmentionable activities I've ever experienced. Hot damn.
kira wrote:*piles up some limbs and blood and a couple hearts for good measure*
GUYS. I MADE A HUMAN.
*...pokes at it with a stick*

saxmaniac1987
Can't spell sex

Postby saxmaniac1987 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:07 am UTC

Last edited by saxmaniac1987 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:19 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
"A witty saying proves nothing" - Voltaire

joff

Postby joff » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:15 pm UTC

Blaze o motherfucking glory ^^ reference to post from ages ago

Just been at a gothic burlelsque / carbaret show... was awesome

also, have fully passed from the stupid drunk phase right well into retarded drunk phase. Yusss/
I have achieved THE NEXT LEVEL

Also, my friend Clara, is really goddamn cool. We are pretty much exactly the same, except she's a girl, and thus, has awesome boobs

She reads these forums too. Except she's stopped posting under her old name - suberterfuge ahoy!
mostly_true_comics wrote:...we're forgetting about the geopolitical ramifications of such an incursion. If you think the Morloks, Molemen, and Lord Kinbote are going to sit still while you tunnel through their territory, think again.

28/♂/hetero/NZ

KingLoser
Obnoxious Distraction

Postby KingLoser » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:48 pm UTC

It's not a secret anymore! You've set the wheels of discovery in motion..

I've had a joint, so I'll give the fora a stoned hug. Not drunk...... yet. The bottleofwhiskeyman seems to suggest otherwise.

To the batmobile(bus)!

Clockwork_Golem

Postby Clockwork_Golem » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:02 pm UTC

I'm in a real "I love You" state at the moment. I'm just back from the pub and I haven't had much to drink but I haven't had much to eat either.

One thing I found hilarious about tonight was that there was a queue* into the pub tonight; my pub is the local dive, it's uncool, unclean and unpopular but a great place for the regulars. To see that many people just waiting to get in is just plain weird.

*that's a weird word

anouk

Postby anouk » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:37 pm UTC

Clockwork_Golem wrote:*that's a weird word

i had never noticed that before, oddly enough i don't think i have ever written/typed that word down hmm...

i'm hardly ever near a computer if i have had a bit to drink, and technology is one of those things that i just can't be bothered with, takes wayyyyy too long, could get interesting if i do come here though, lol
Someone say something funny please, I need a new signature.

hack124x768

Postby hack124x768 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:56 am UTC

I had some trouble logging in, which means....

I'M DDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Please please please, somebody give me something better to do.... (I already hit the gimp and made a bitchin walpaper, need more suggestions/parties in the everett area)
Attachments
bottle.png
bottle.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 5746 times
"They must find it difficult... Those that have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey

|Erasmus|
Branson

Postby |Erasmus| » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:12 pm UTC

Just got back from a belgian bier cafe. 1L beers are quite awesome, indeed.

sakeniwefu

Postby sakeniwefu » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:34 am UTC

i luv japanese old men, haha, J just came back from a karaoke bar and not even lookin= ar the keyboard. Dsmn where's the apostrophe. :oops:

Grooving Tony

Postby Grooving Tony » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:07 am UTC

I swear to drunk i'm not god, what a night calleidh (scotish/irish dance thing) FTW!!! my go that was fun having to type with one eye closed to focus :D. Tomorrow Manchester for a thai boxing fight up and away at 8 it's now ten past one in the morning and my head is hurting already. Gooodnight ladies and gentlemen i've been wonderful :D
It's turtles all the way down
Panda
BHCM
protect the flag
snuggles
Jahoclave wrote:Tip: Shotgun, they could be a zombie. Remember, you're the first step in preventing the zombie apocalypse.

MotorToad

Postby MotorToad » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:40 am UTC

DRUNKT! I am the it. I normallly post here hungover, so I'[m not sure how to post drunk :D

Suffice to say, I' am it.... free shittty beer makes you more drunkerere than buying good beeer.

I think.

hack124x768

Postby hack124x768 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:45 am UTC

I'm drubnk again, this time from the party downstairs. Pitty I cant cmoke wirththem, I need to be able to piss clean for a job. Unemployed right now, trying to get a new one. you ypu. new job. Wo im meessed uyp.......
"They must find it difficult... Those that have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey

Dibley

Postby Dibley » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:47 am UTC

I'm mildly drnuk. Not enough for amusing fora drama though...

Mr Pete

Postby Mr Pete » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:44 am UTC

Weeeee freshers week, i have had the oppertunity to post in this thread several times, but am at last capitalising on this oppertunity.

today has been ups and downs for me. mostly mediocer day at uni, but walking back i had an episode, and i thought i had left all those at home (been doing so well for the past week as well.).

but it has been good this evening with a bar crawl and drinking, i managed to avoid regressing and met several new people, but the people i like (as in like like) seem to be preoccupied with others or just no longer as interesting.

but fuck it. im happy as i am right now. i have left all the drama pf home behind, but it seems only a matter of time before this new place has equal drama and im hating everyone in it just as much..

this has become a rambling mess of a fess in the drunky thread with atrocious grammar and spelling.

full apologies

except not really, because i dont give a fuck anymore. but this will mean nothing as i am as much as a nothing here as i am in real life (probably more so).

byebye :mrgreen:

TheAmazingRando

Postby TheAmazingRando » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:56 am UTC

This would be more fun if I weren't such a highly-functioning drunk. My motor skills may be shot to hell, but typing is such a natural thing to me that I don't even really need to think about it, I could probably be falling down drunk and still a perfectly decent typist.

Anyway, I'm going to go eat some more pizza and then go to bed. Because, somehow, pizza is the perfect complement to liquor, in almost every respect.

Amarantha

Postby Amarantha » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:23 am UTC

God bles gardining mumns. My mum brought me mint and i'm out of limes so no mojitos, and the lomens aren'st fresh onough for a southside so i made a mint julef. there's like 4 shots of bourbon in that. now we're off for pizza...
omgryebread wrote:...if I'm watching a fantasy, I want my princess to stab some motherfuckers, claim the crown herself, then invade the prince's kingdom and sleep with his sister.

heilch

Postby heilch » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:06 pm UTC

I once got really hammered and texted "im fulbin drunkrerahan shit!!" to a friend, i did not think i was so good at phonetically spelling words when i was drunk lol

segmentation fault

Postby segmentation fault » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:09 pm UTC

i drank a whole bottle (750mL) of wine last night and felt nothing. NOTHING. god dammit.
people are like LDL cholesterol for the internet

Return to “General”