The Eulerian time travel theorem

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

User avatar
xooll
Posts: 804
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:11 pm UTC
Contact:

The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby xooll » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:36 am UTC

Let's have a look at the list of things for which Leonhard Euler is credited. That's an awful lot of things. An awful lot of important things. Groundbreaking mathematical stuff. You know what the "e" in the number e stands for? Euler. I'm sure I don't need to go on.
Now. How many important things did the other mathematical geniuses of history come up with, per person? Four, maybe five? Look at Euler's list. Could all of these really have been developed by a single person?
Here's what I think happened: Euler came up with a normal number of very important mathematical things. Then, sometime in the distant future, scientists invent a time machine. In the interest of seeing what the present (our distant future) will be like with even greater mathematical and scientific knowledge, they send someone back in time to teach a great mathematician--Euler--several hundred years' worth of mathematical knowledge, to publish in his own name and further the advancement of mathematics.
Alternatively, they sent back one of their own, who became Leonhard Euler and published some of the important ideas, but originally, there was no Leonhard Euler.
So, I got tired of the fact that the appearance of my band name in my signature made my posts on this forum the dominant result when googling for my music. Anyway, if you think I might happen to be a good musician, you can test this theory here.

User avatar
4=5
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:02 am UTC

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby 4=5 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:10 am UTC

Last edited by 4=5 on Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:18 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Will
There are about a million things I can do from behind
Posts: 2256
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:12 pm UTC
Location: St. Heraldwulf's Stone
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby Will » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:14 am UTC

I assume you'd like to suggest the same of Gauss? He made more than a handful of advances himself.
Meaux_Pas: Is it fucking Taint Sunday or something?
liza: Screw y'all, I'm going to the moon

User avatar
Insignificant Deifaction
Small Goddess
Posts: 3729
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:14 am UTC
Location: Through the mother@#$%ing looking glass.

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby Insignificant Deifaction » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:23 am UTC

And let us not forget Tesla, who (in his own time, and somewhat unrealistically) was thought by some to be an angelic being from Venus sent to bring scientific knowledge unto mankind.

Point being: There have been some incredible people over the years. Yay them.
Belial wrote:You are giving me the tools to sodomize my vast imagination, and for this I am grateful.

PM Me, if you care for a chat.

User avatar
gmalivuk
GNU Terry Pratchett
Posts: 26767
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:02 pm UTC
Location: Here and There
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby gmalivuk » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:27 am UTC

Insignificant Deification wrote:Point being: There have been some incredible people over the years. Yay them.

Oh, but come now, Insig. How likely is something crazy like that?

Clearly any *reasonable* explanation must involve time travel or extraterrestrials in some way...
Unless stated otherwise, I do not care whether a statement, by itself, constitutes a persuasive political argument. I care whether it's true.
---
If this post has math that doesn't work for you, use TeX the World for Firefox or Chrome

(he/him/his)

User avatar
SecondTalon
SexyTalon
Posts: 26519
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:10 pm UTC
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Mars. HA!
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby SecondTalon » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:29 am UTC

And Atlanteans. Don't forget them!
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

User avatar
The Spherical Cow
Posts: 853
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:10 pm UTC
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby The Spherical Cow » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:12 am UTC

xooll wrote:Alternatively, they sent back one of their own, who became Leonhard Euler and published some of the important ideas, but originally, there was no Leonhard Euler.

I've heard this theory before. Except when I heard it, it was regarding the invention of mayonnaise.

Just face it - some people are friggin' amazin'.

User avatar
xooll
Posts: 804
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:11 pm UTC
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby xooll » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:14 am UTC

It's all time travelers, you guys.
So, I got tired of the fact that the appearance of my band name in my signature made my posts on this forum the dominant result when googling for my music. Anyway, if you think I might happen to be a good musician, you can test this theory here.

User avatar
King
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:36 am UTC
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby King » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:14 am UTC

And Atlanteans. Don't forget them!


And, if possible, aliens, tibetans and the apocolypse.
Yesterday never was, and tomorrow never will be.

User avatar
xooll
Posts: 804
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:11 pm UTC
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby xooll » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:17 am UTC

King wrote:
And Atlanteans. Don't forget them!


And, if possible, aliens, tibetans and the apocolypse.

Hmm. You might be onto something.
So, I got tired of the fact that the appearance of my band name in my signature made my posts on this forum the dominant result when googling for my music. Anyway, if you think I might happen to be a good musician, you can test this theory here.

User avatar
Brooks
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:16 am UTC
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby Brooks » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:41 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:And Atlanteans. Don't forget them!


Based on all of the evidence available, it does seem far more plausible that, when the Atlanteans realized their civilization was doomed, they put all of their Secret Energy into transporting Euler into their future so that the fruits of their knowledge would not be lost. He was truly the last Atlantean.

User avatar
grythyttan
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:46 pm UTC
Location: Hncwhxagykozzqlif azefkbtvw. Kjkd sb, ypwyw eg tdpm.
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby grythyttan » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:56 pm UTC

Brooks wrote: Based on all of the evidence available, it does seem far more plausible that, when the Atlanteans realized their civilization was doomed, they put all of their Secret Energy into transporting Euler into their future so that the fruits of their knowledge would not be lost. He was truly the last Atlantean.


That does seem more plausible, and moving forwards in time takes away a lot of the paradoxes in time-travel.
It would however be even more awesome if Tesla, Euler, Einstein, Da Vinci, Gauss and those guys were all part of a super-science team of atlanteans sent forwards in time to do some stuff but something went wrong and they ended up in different places and times.
Joy of Cooking was far less of an achievement than Thyme Cube discovery, for I have Cubed the Spice, with 4 simultaneous flavor types in 1 plant of Earth.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
xooll
Posts: 804
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:11 pm UTC
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby xooll » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:33 am UTC

grythyttan wrote:
Brooks wrote: Based on all of the evidence available, it does seem far more plausible that, when the Atlanteans realized their civilization was doomed, they put all of their Secret Energy into transporting Euler into their future so that the fruits of their knowledge would not be lost. He was truly the last Atlantean.


That does seem more plausible, and moving forwards in time takes away a lot of the paradoxes in time-travel.
It would however be even more awesome if Tesla, Euler, Einstein, Da Vinci, Gauss and those guys were all part of a super-science team of atlanteans sent forwards in time to do some stuff but something went wrong and they ended up in different places and times.

I think their mission was clear: To save their civilization! A society as advanced as the Atlanteans obviously were wouldn't just let their island sink into the sea without some kind of plan. But since the time travel loop received interference from alien mind beams, the scientific team got scattered across time, and was unable to save Atlantis.
So, I got tired of the fact that the appearance of my band name in my signature made my posts on this forum the dominant result when googling for my music. Anyway, if you think I might happen to be a good musician, you can test this theory here.

User avatar
Sir_Elderberry
Posts: 4206
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:50 pm UTC
Location: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby Sir_Elderberry » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:58 am UTC

xooll wrote:
grythyttan wrote:
Brooks wrote: Based on all of the evidence available, it does seem far more plausible that, when the Atlanteans realized their civilization was doomed, they put all of their Secret Energy into transporting Euler into their future so that the fruits of their knowledge would not be lost. He was truly the last Atlantean.


That does seem more plausible, and moving forwards in time takes away a lot of the paradoxes in time-travel.
It would however be even more awesome if Tesla, Euler, Einstein, Da Vinci, Gauss and those guys were all part of a super-science team of atlanteans sent forwards in time to do some stuff but something went wrong and they ended up in different places and times.

I think their mission was clear: To save their civilization! A society as advanced as the Atlanteans obviously were wouldn't just let their island sink into the sea without some kind of plan. But since the time travel loop received interference from alien mind beams, the scientific team got scattered across time, and was unable to save Atlantis.


Or...was it?
http://www.geekyhumanist.blogspot.com -- Science and the Concerned Voter
Belial wrote:You are the coolest guy that ever cooled.

I reiterate. Coolest. Guy.

Well. You heard him.

User avatar
jestingrabbit
Factoids are just Datas that haven't grown up yet
Posts: 5967
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:50 pm UTC
Location: Sydney

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby jestingrabbit » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:24 pm UTC

Clearly, the atlanteans foresaw a great catastrophe that would befall mankind, using some sort of "time vision" thingy, and then sent their best and their brightest forwards to strategically guide mankind past the catastrophuck that was coming. Unfortunately, the reptilians found the time ripples left by their hurclean efforts and sent a doomsday device back to destroy them. When the final few atlanteans fix the future, the last one will then kill all the reptilians and eat them for breakfast from then on, having put them on ice. Oh, and then atlanta will return from a time bubble that they secretly used to foil all the shenanigans of the reptilians and have a big feast on reptilians at which the phrase "tastes like chicken" will be heard a lot (except in atlantean, of course).

Clearly.
ameretrifle wrote:Magic space feudalism is therefore a viable idea.

User avatar
wing
the /b/slayer
Posts: 1876
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:56 am UTC

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby wing » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:57 pm UTC

jestingrabbit wrote:and then atlanta will return from a time bubble


That explains a great many things
I AM A SEXY, SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!
Akula wrote:Our team has turned into this hate-fueled juggernaut of profit. It's goddamn wonderful.

User avatar
zombie_monkey
Posts: 644
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:26 pm UTC
Location: Bulgaria

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby zombie_monkey » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:59 pm UTC

I am, for some reason, reminded of Lem's Star Diaries. :) The twentieth journey.
Last edited by zombie_monkey on Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:25 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

mmx49
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:51 am UTC
Location: Alaska

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby mmx49 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:44 pm UTC

Insignificant Deification wrote:And let us not forget Tesla, who (in his own time, and somewhat unrealistically) was thought by some to be an angelic being from Venus sent to bring scientific knowledge unto mankind.

Point being: There have been some incredible people over the years. Yay them.


A proposition: There has only been one incredible person over the years, that person being Time Traveler Euler.

User avatar
3.14159265...
Irrational (?)
Posts: 2413
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:05 am UTC
Location: Ajax, Canada

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby 3.14159265... » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:16 pm UTC

@OP: "e" very likely does not stand for Euler. (Fact)

Clearly "e" stood for the agent that delivered the secrets to Euler. Agent "e" of MIB.
"The best times in life are the ones when you can genuinely add a "Bwa" to your "ha""- Chris Hastings

User avatar
Sir_Elderberry
Posts: 4206
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:50 pm UTC
Location: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby Sir_Elderberry » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:20 pm UTC

3.14159265... wrote:@OP: "e" very likely does not stand for Euler. (Fact)

Clearly "e" stood for the agent that delivered the secrets to Euler. Agent "e" of MIB.


Actually, all known constants of nature are based on Euler. You'll notice that rearranging the letters of Euler and changing what the letters are, you can spell "gravity" "pi" and "aleph-null". This agent "e" was probably just Euler from farther in the future than the original Euler.
http://www.geekyhumanist.blogspot.com -- Science and the Concerned Voter
Belial wrote:You are the coolest guy that ever cooled.

I reiterate. Coolest. Guy.

Well. You heard him.

mmx49
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:51 am UTC
Location: Alaska

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby mmx49 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:39 pm UTC

Sir_Elderberry wrote:
3.14159265... wrote:@OP: "e" very likely does not stand for Euler. (Fact)

Clearly "e" stood for the agent that delivered the secrets to Euler. Agent "e" of MIB.


Actually, all known constants of nature are based on Euler. You'll notice that rearranging the letters of Euler and changing what the letters are, you can spell "gravity" "pi" and "aleph-null". This agent "e" was probably just Euler from farther in the future than the original Euler.


I endorse this as it tenuously implies my Euler-As-Everyone theory.

User avatar
phlip
Restorer of Worlds
Posts: 7572
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:56 am UTC
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby phlip » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:47 pm UTC

I find it hilarious that this thread is (ok, was, me posting ruined it) just above "Making the world a weirder place" in the thread list.

Also: good theory, but it needs more raptor conspiracies. And more Summer Glau.

Code: Select all

enum ಠ_ಠ {°□°╰=1, °Д°╰, ಠ益ಠ╰};
void ┻━┻︵​╰(ಠ_ಠ ⚠) {exit((int)⚠);}
[he/him/his]

User avatar
xooll
Posts: 804
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:11 pm UTC
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby xooll » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:43 am UTC

mmx49 wrote:
Insignificant Deification wrote:And let us not forget Tesla, who (in his own time, and somewhat unrealistically) was thought by some to be an angelic being from Venus sent to bring scientific knowledge unto mankind.

Point being: There have been some incredible people over the years. Yay them.


A proposition: There has only been one incredible person over the years, that person being Time Traveler Euler.

It's so obvious now that you say it outright...
So, I got tired of the fact that the appearance of my band name in my signature made my posts on this forum the dominant result when googling for my music. Anyway, if you think I might happen to be a good musician, you can test this theory here.

User avatar
jestingrabbit
Factoids are just Datas that haven't grown up yet
Posts: 5967
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:50 pm UTC
Location: Sydney

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby jestingrabbit » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:52 am UTC

wing wrote:
jestingrabbit wrote:and then atlanta will return from a time bubble


That explains a great many things


that's how you say it in atlantean.

And to satisfy phlip, Summer Glau is a reptilian.
ameretrifle wrote:Magic space feudalism is therefore a viable idea.

User avatar
Kaletécho
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:03 am UTC
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby Kaletécho » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:36 pm UTC

If Euler is Oiler, should we be pronouncing e as oy?
:wink:
Spoiler:
Fossa wrote:[The other thread] is clearly about marital arts which, to my understanding, are a lot more painful and involve less grappling than you'd think...

Cheese wrote:I would say "I am a douche", but then someone would sig it.

User avatar
phlip
Restorer of Worlds
Posts: 7572
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:56 am UTC
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby phlip » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:11 pm UTC

Kaletécho wrote:If Euler is Oiler, should we be pronouncing e as oy?
:wink:

If it's followed by a u, and the word is German, then yes.

Code: Select all

enum ಠ_ಠ {°□°╰=1, °Д°╰, ಠ益ಠ╰};
void ┻━┻︵​╰(ಠ_ಠ ⚠) {exit((int)⚠);}
[he/him/his]

User avatar
Zohar
COMMANDER PORN
Posts: 8533
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:45 pm UTC
Location: Denver

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby Zohar » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:56 pm UTC

phlip wrote:
Kaletécho wrote:If Euler is Oiler, should we be pronouncing e as oy?
:wink:

If it's followed by a u, and the word is German, then yes.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to the natural base of the logarithms.
Mighty Jalapeno: "See, Zohar agrees, and he's nice to people."
SecondTalon: "Still better looking than Jesus."

Not how I say my name

User avatar
Sneds
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:51 pm UTC

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby Sneds » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:16 pm UTC

mmx49 wrote:A proposition: There has only been one incredible person over the years, that person being Time Traveler Euler.


So is Euler like the slayer then: into each generation an Euler is sent from the past?

Who is this generation's Euler?

Maybe the reptilians are also sending an agent through time to try and stop Euler.

User avatar
Sir_Elderberry
Posts: 4206
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:50 pm UTC
Location: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby Sir_Elderberry » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:30 pm UTC

Sneds wrote:
mmx49 wrote:A proposition: There has only been one incredible person over the years, that person being Time Traveler Euler.


So is Euler like the slayer then: into each generation an Euler is sent from the past?

Who is this generation's Euler?

Maybe the reptilians are also sending an agent through time to try and stop Euler.


The spoiler below is for Final Fantasy I. It's old and the plot is....uh...wanting...but I hate spoiling anything.
Spoiler:
Euler is like a good-guy Garland from Final Fantasy I.
http://www.geekyhumanist.blogspot.com -- Science and the Concerned Voter
Belial wrote:You are the coolest guy that ever cooled.

I reiterate. Coolest. Guy.

Well. You heard him.

mmx49
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:51 am UTC
Location: Alaska

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby mmx49 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:34 am UTC

An interesting analogy. Are you saying that the agent the reptilians have sent after Euler is, in fact, Euler himself?

User avatar
xooll
Posts: 804
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:11 pm UTC
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby xooll » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:04 am UTC

Oh my god....
...
...all mathematicians are raptors, you guys.

:shock:
So, I got tired of the fact that the appearance of my band name in my signature made my posts on this forum the dominant result when googling for my music. Anyway, if you think I might happen to be a good musician, you can test this theory here.

User avatar
Sir_Elderberry
Posts: 4206
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:50 pm UTC
Location: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby Sir_Elderberry » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:25 am UTC

xooll wrote:Oh my god....
...
...all mathematicians are raptors, you guys.

:shock:


I've got an Combine Overwatch Pulse Rifle. Everyone else, arm yourselves. Meet me at the mathematics board in ten minutes. If any of you fear death, don't bother coming. Because they don't.
http://www.geekyhumanist.blogspot.com -- Science and the Concerned Voter
Belial wrote:You are the coolest guy that ever cooled.

I reiterate. Coolest. Guy.

Well. You heard him.

User avatar
Insignificant Deifaction
Small Goddess
Posts: 3729
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:14 am UTC
Location: Through the mother@#$%ing looking glass.

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby Insignificant Deifaction » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:29 am UTC

But lest ye be men of valour, come nay further! For ahead lies the lair of the most. . .

~Tim

So, would pyrokinesis be acceptable? I was never clear about fire's effect on Raptors.
Belial wrote:You are giving me the tools to sodomize my vast imagination, and for this I am grateful.

PM Me, if you care for a chat.

User avatar
Sir_Elderberry
Posts: 4206
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:50 pm UTC
Location: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby Sir_Elderberry » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:32 am UTC

Insignificant Deification wrote:But lest ye be men of valour, come nay further! For ahead lies the lair of the most. . .

~Tim

So, would pyrokinesis be acceptable? I was never clear about fire's effect on Raptors.


Dammit, there's only one way to find out.

My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of forumship. But it is not this day! An hour of raptors and shattered bodies, when the Age of xkcd comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand! Men of the Fora!
http://www.geekyhumanist.blogspot.com -- Science and the Concerned Voter
Belial wrote:You are the coolest guy that ever cooled.

I reiterate. Coolest. Guy.

Well. You heard him.

User avatar
grythyttan
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:46 pm UTC
Location: Hncwhxagykozzqlif azefkbtvw. Kjkd sb, ypwyw eg tdpm.
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby grythyttan » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:48 am UTC

Right! Where are we going?
Joy of Cooking was far less of an achievement than Thyme Cube discovery, for I have Cubed the Spice, with 4 simultaneous flavor types in 1 plant of Earth.
Spoiler:
Image

mmx49
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:51 am UTC
Location: Alaska

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby mmx49 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:18 am UTC

To our gruesome deaths at the hands of Euler and his raptor army!

User avatar
xooll
Posts: 804
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:11 pm UTC
Contact:

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby xooll » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:36 am UTC

I guess that's our only option. I'll grab my pitchfork.
So, I got tired of the fact that the appearance of my band name in my signature made my posts on this forum the dominant result when googling for my music. Anyway, if you think I might happen to be a good musician, you can test this theory here.

User avatar
notzeb
Without Warning
Posts: 629
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:44 am UTC
Location: a series of tubes

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby notzeb » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:10 pm UTC

I, a completely neutral party, strongly urge you to stop.

Because your doom is assured. You'll only make it slightly harder for u^Hthem if you struggle.
Zµ«V­jÕ«ZµjÖ­Zµ«VµjÕ­ZµkV­ZÕ«VµjÖ­Zµ«V­jÕ«ZµjÖ­ZÕ«VµjÕ­ZµkV­ZÕ«VµjÖ­Zµ«V­jÕ«ZµjÖ­ZÕ«VµjÕ­ZµkV­ZÕ«ZµjÖ­Zµ«V­jÕ«ZµjÖ­ZÕ«VµjÕ­Z

Princess Marzipan
Posts: 7717
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 5:28 am UTC
Location: neither a road, nor an island

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby Princess Marzipan » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:54 pm UTC

YOU FOOLS!

I, EULER, WILL KNOCK YOU ALL DOWN!
"It's Saturday night. I've got no date, a two-liter of Shasta, and my all-Rush mixtape. Let's rock!"
"I am just about to be brilliant!"
General_Norris, on feminism, wrote:If you lose your six Pokémon, you lost.

mmx49
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:51 am UTC
Location: Alaska

Re: The Eulerian time travel theorem

Postby mmx49 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:22 pm UTC

We're all going to get an Euler Number of 1.

Leonhard Euler Fact: One's Euler Number is the number of hits it takes Leonhard Euler to smash your skull.


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 18 guests