Confessional Shed - I'll keep a look-out

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

M1k3_Nix

Re: Confessional Shed - I'll keep a look-out

Postby M1k3_Nix » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:31 am UTC

Fess; i drink far too much
saturday night consisted of;
6 pints of cider
70cl bottle of mojito
2l of WKD
375cl bottle of brandy

Spoiler:
and yes i was violently ill because of it. drinking is bad kids
SlyReaper wrote:You shouldn't poke fun at a German's sense of humour like that. A German joke is no laughing matter.

"Simply because you can breathe, doesn't mean you're alive, or that you really live"

KestrelLowing

Postby KestrelLowing » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:25 pm UTC

I know for certainty that I don't have aspergers, but sometimes a little part of me wishes I did so I'd have an excuse. I just don't care about the huge majority of people I know. They just don't matter to me. The crazy thing is people I don't know that I just hear about on the internet or something are more important to me that people I've met. I actually care about six people - and those are my parents, siblings, and boyfriend. Everyone else just seems to annoy me. I don't actually have any friends.

Also, I'm beginning to think I'm only good for repetitive jobs. I've actually got some work now at my job but I don't want to do it because it actually takes a bit of thought (that horrible area where it's not mindless so you can just think about something else, but not difficult enough to actually be interesting).

I'm pathetic. Why can't I just force myself to do the stupid work? I keep telling myself I'm better than this because I've always been good in school. I want to be someone who knows things, who can do things well, but the ability to get As on tests doesn't really translate in the real world very well. I've been told I was smart since I was in kindergarten. People always assumed I could do great things. I did too. Now I realize that I'm probably never going to have a job that I enjoy because I can't force myself to do the remedial stuff that people assign you to see if you can be trusted.

Maybe I should just walk dogs.

podbaydoor

Postby podbaydoor » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:37 pm UTC

Kestrel, I feel almost exactly the same way. Data entry is soul sucking but it just doesn't take any thought to do it. Video editing? Constant mental effort all the time.

Sometimes it helps me to take a walk. Refresh my brain and tell myself why the project needs to be done.
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
a principle or belief, esp. one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy : the tenets of classical liberalism.
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun
a person who occupies land or property rented from a landlord.

mjm

Postby mjm » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:13 pm UTC

If you don't mind my asking, how do you know for certain that you don't have Asperger's?

I completely relate to what you say about people. I just, well, I don't really have anything to add...so...you're not alone, though you probably knew this.

KestrelLowing

Postby KestrelLowing » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:39 pm UTC

mjm wrote:If you don't mind my asking, how do you know for certain that you don't have Asperger's?

I completely relate to what you say about people. I just, well, I don't really have anything to add...so...you're not alone, though you probably knew this.

Yeah, thankfully through school and the forums and various other places where geeky type people like to hang out have shown me I'm not the only person that just isn't as interested in other people. I just feel kind of bad for not feeling bad.

Our house got robbed last night (I'm living with 3 other co-ops). Thankfully nothing of mine was taken, but a laptop and a PS3 was. I managed to make myself act sympathetic, but I just didn't care. I felt like a horrible person.

I know I don't have Asperger's because I don't fit a lot of the criteria. About the only criteria I do meet is in the socially awkward category. I don't really have repetitive type behavior, I don't really concentrate on a specific topic, I don't have huge issues reading body language (although I'm not nearly as adept as some others), I use metaphors, non-literal sayings, and idioms all the time, I'm not overly stimulated by light, sound, touch, etc., I have somewhat sub-optimal gross motor skills (more like horrible hand-eye coordination) but my fine motor skills are possibly above average.

mjm

Postby mjm » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:42 pm UTC

Hmm. The reason I asked was because I was thinking about the discussion in the Disabilities Thread, and I suspect I am mildly Aspergers. I think some of the things you listed are primarily childhood symtoms, especially regarding repetitive motions. I have generally bad motor skills, but I have developed reasonable motor skills for things I do a lot.

About.com wrote:People with AS develop language normally, but often have difficulty with social interactions, fine and gross motor coordination, and eye contact. They may be extremely passionate about just one or two topics, with little patience for small talk. They also may struggle to handle normal daily activities, such as organizing time, managing conflict, or even facing the sensory overload presented by malls and grocery stores...Questions they may ask themselves: How far away do I stand from another person? How long can I talk about my favorite subject? What's the right answer to "how are you?"...If these are the types of questions that puzzle you on a regular basis, you may already have considered the possibility that you have AS. And "if you think you have Asperger syndrome, you probably do," says Michael John Carley, Executive Director of Global and Regional Partnership for Asperger Syndrome (GRASP).

Just a thought. As for myself, I've considered it, but it wouldn't make a difference, so I don't see any point in getting a formal diagnosis one way or the other.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:50 pm UTC

Just remember - the primary cause of Aspergers is reading about it on the Internet.

This is sarcasm for the tendency of people to self-diagnose themselves with Aspergers when really all they have is a case of "Need To Get The Fuck Out Of The House And Talk To People, I Mean Damn". There really are people with Aspergers, some of them on this very forum. They've also had someone who presumably went to some sort of school where they teach you the difference between Aspergers and Not take a look at them and say "Yep, you're not in the Nots." and then probably laugh at their own little nonjoke, thus further alienating the person they're diagnosing.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

mjm

Postby mjm » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:05 pm UTC

Curse you and your sensibleness! Just because I have migranes and mono and gout and scurvy doesn't mean I don't have Aspergers!

Yes, perhaps I should not suggest such things. However, I thought it pertinent to point out that adult symptoms are less marked than child symptoms. Heck, since I've already lost all credibility, I could even bring up an anecdote which proves the matter. But seriously, someone I know who use to run around the house making that sort of flapping motion with his hands at his sides is now much more apparently normal.

N.B. - I am not, nor will ever be, a medical doctor, much less a brain doctor. Listen to ST, or face eternal damnation and peril and being yelled at to get out of the house.

pseudoidiot
Sexy Beard Man

Postby pseudoidiot » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:20 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:Just remember - the primary cause of [disease/condition/ailment/whatever] is reading about it on the Internet.
FTFY

Then someone had to come along and make this.
Derailed : Gaming Outside the Box.
SecondTalon wrote:*swoons* I love you, all powerful pseudoidiot!
ShootTheChicken wrote:I can't stop thinking about pseudoidiot's penis.

podbaydoor

Postby podbaydoor » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:22 pm UTC

Getting out of the house helps. I was a hermit all through high school and was nearly oblivious to any of the nuances of talking to real people. I've improved a little at reading people since then, and my confidence at being out in public has gotten huge boosts. I'm still an introvert and I'll go away to have introvert time, but I also look forward to socializing and meeting new people.
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
a principle or belief, esp. one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy : the tenets of classical liberalism.
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun

Kewangji
Has Been Touched

Postby Kewangji » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:35 pm UTC

I have no idea whether I'm an introvert or an extrovert (or exactly in the middle?) and I don't know how to find out.
If you like my words sign up for my newsletter, Airport Tattoo Parlour: https://tinyletter.com/distantstations

The Great Hippo wrote:Nuclear bombs are like potato chips, you can't stop after just *one*

Sandry
My cheese is pants?

Postby Sandry » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:49 pm UTC

Kewangji wrote:I have no idea whether I'm an introvert or an extrovert (or exactly in the middle?) and I don't know how to find out.

The classic question is "what do you do to recharge?" If it's something you need to do by yourself, you're likely an introvert. If it's something you do that's social, you're likely an extrovert.

You don't really have to be all or nothing, though. I'm almost on the line, but slightly more on the introverted side. Seriously, though, parties require me to have a craptonne of "deal with it" stocked up before I head over, particularly if they have a fair number of people I don't already know.
He does not spout ever more, new stupidities. He "diversifies his wrongness portfolio."
(My pronouns are She/Her/Hers)

podbaydoor

Postby podbaydoor » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:00 pm UTC

Okay, you know how people went derp when Oregonaut and I changed avatars? You two just did that to me.
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun

Sandry
My cheese is pants?

Postby Sandry » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:12 pm UTC

podbaydoor wrote:Okay, you know how people went derp when Oregonaut and I changed avatars? You two just did that to me.

Huh. It didn't even occur to me that we were both flying the asparagus pride colours.

Hi five, comrade in asparagus arms, Kewangji! ;)
He does not spout ever more, new stupidities. He "diversifies his wrongness portfolio."
(My pronouns are She/Her/Hers)

KestrelLowing

Postby KestrelLowing » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:12 pm UTC

Kewangji wrote:I have no idea whether I'm an introvert or an extrovert (or exactly in the middle?) and I don't know how to find out.

One way you could attempt to find out is to take an online myers briggs test. Yes, the MBTI is somewhat disputed, but from what I've seen the introversion/extroversion is one of the most straightforward and repeatable parts of the test. Just remember, someone can be shy and be an extrovert.

Also, think about how you feel at a party. Do you feel energized afterward? Do you feel like if you see another person you just might collapse? Do you need your 'me time'? Do you feel stifled if you haven't been around people all day?

I'm a pretty extreme introvert. I think that may be partially why I tend not to care so much about other people. Caring is really tiring.

Conversing with people for more than a few minutes makes me seriously exhausted except for a select few (those six people I mentioned earlier). Having relationships for me is very tiring. When I first started dating my boyfriend, I needed at least 9 hours of sleep a night because I was so exhausted. Now I'm back to my normal 7-8 hours a night.

I think if you add my extreme introversion to the fact I was cripplingly shy when younger and often had pretty bad social experiences when younger (Other 2nd graders thought I was trying to prove to them I was smart by using 'big words'. Really, I was just using words I heard around the house. My parents have and use a typical college level vocab - nothing extreme, just things like introspection, ambiguity, counterintuitive - and my siblings are considerably older than me) and I think it mixes well to make a person who is not so thrilled about the majority of the population if interacting with them personally.

Kewangji
Has Been Touched

Postby Kewangji » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:33 pm UTC

KestrelLowing wrote:Also, think about how you feel at a party. Do you feel energized afterward? Do you feel like if you see another person you just might collapse? Do you need your 'me time'? Do you feel stifled if you haven't been around people all day?
Sandry wrote:

The classic question is "what do you do to recharge?" If it's something you need to do by yourself, you're likely an introvert. If it's something you do that's social, you're likely an extrovert.

You don't really have to be all or nothing, though. I'm almost on the line, but slightly more on the introverted side. Seriously, though, parties require me to have a craptonne of "deal with it" stocked up before I head over, particularly if they have a fair number of people I don't already know.

I don't know what I do to recharge. I was at a party where I knew about half of the people who were there (something like 12-15 people) and I got scared and had to be alone, but then the next day I was somewhere else with about 12 people, 1 out of whom I knew, and that wasn't terrifying in any way.

Really don't know how to define recharging… is it sleeping? I sleep alone, though I can't imagine I would feel the need to sleep alone if I shared a bed with someone (though I've never done that for a long period). I guess I do feel the need to go out and meet people, but… it doesn't feel like enough to label me extrovert since practically everybody needs human interaction, don't they?

Sandry wrote:Hi five, comrade in asparagus arms, Kewangji! ;)
Hi five :D

KestrelLowing wrote:
One way you could attempt to find out is to take an online myers briggs test. Yes, the MBTI is somewhat disputed, but from what I've seen the introversion/extroversion is one of the most straightforward and repeatable parts of the test. Just remember, someone can be shy and be an extrovert.
I guess I could try again. I don't know which parts are the E/I parts though, and a lot of the time when I try to take the test I get frustrated because I either can't say the answer or I don't know the answer. "I'm often the first one to pick up the phone in the house" for example. How would I know? I don't know.

KestrelLowing wrote:I'm a pretty extreme introvert. I think that may be partially why I tend not to care so much about other people. Caring is really tiring.

Conversing with people for more than a few minutes makes me seriously exhausted except for a select few (those six people I mentioned earlier). Having relationships for me is very tiring. When I first started dating my boyfriend, I needed at least 9 hours of sleep a night because I was so exhausted. Now I'm back to my normal 7-8 hours a night.

I think if you add my extreme introversion to the fact I was cripplingly shy when younger and often had pretty bad social experiences when younger (Other 2nd graders thought I was trying to prove to them I was smart by using 'big words'. Really, I was just using words I heard around the house. My parents have and use a typical college level vocab - nothing extreme, just things like introspection, ambiguity, counterintuitive - and my siblings are considerably older than me) and I think it mixes well to make a person who is not so thrilled about the majority of the population if interacting with them personally.
Hmm. I usually have to suppress hatred for new people when I talk to them IRL, to be able to talk to them. And I can have hours-long pretty much non-stop conversations with people I'm already friends with, already care about.

I don't think caring takes energy for me.
If you like my words sign up for my newsletter, Airport Tattoo Parlour: https://tinyletter.com/distantstations

The Great Hippo wrote:Nuclear bombs are like potato chips, you can't stop after just *one*

Goldstein

Postby Goldstein » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:54 pm UTC

KestrelLowing wrote:I'm a pretty extreme introvert. I think that may be partially why I tend not to care so much about other people. Caring is really tiring.

Do you think you find it tiring because you feel as though it's something that's demanded of you? Does appearing to care mean going out of one's way, if there's nothing you can really do differently? What should that even look like, and what do you notice in other people that you find so tiring to do yourself?

I only ask because I completely agree with what you've said, but I think it's worth questioning. You probably don't have to do anything tiring.
Chuff wrote:I write most of my letters from the bottom

broken_escalator
They're called stairs

Postby broken_escalator » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:02 pm UTC

Kewangji wrote:I don't know what I do to recharge. I was at a party where I knew about half of the people who were there (something like 12-15 people) and I got scared and had to be alone, but then the next day I was somewhere else with about 12 people, 1 out of whom I knew, and that wasn't terrifying in any way.

Really don't know how to define recharging… is it sleeping? I sleep alone, though I can't imagine I would feel the need to sleep alone if I shared a bed with someone (though I've never done that for a long period). I guess I do feel the need to go out and meet people, but… it doesn't feel like enough to label me extrovert since practically everybody needs human interaction, don't they?

Its not necessarily that you need to be alone. It could be as simple as you have more fun with a smaller, intimate group of friends. You'll see questions on surveys that ask if you prefer large parties vs a handful of close friends. That sort of thing.

Sometimes I find myself drained after parties or being around large groups for a long time. I don't have to be alone, and I'm never alone anymore since I live with people, but its nice to have some "me time". This is what causes me to know I've got introvert tendencies, but I am pretty social too. Luckily its not a binary sort of thing :D

KestrelLowing

Postby KestrelLowing » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:49 pm UTC

Goldstein wrote:

Do you think you find it tiring because you feel as though it's something that's demanded of you? Does appearing to care mean going out of one's way, if there's nothing you can really do differently? What should that even look like, and what do you notice in other people that you find so tiring to do yourself?

I only ask because I completely agree with what you've said, but I think it's worth questioning. You probably don't have to do anything tiring.

I think it's more that I always have to be thinking, mainly because social interaction just doesn't come to me as naturally as to others. I may be hypersensitive about it. You know those people that just walk into rooms and suddenly are everyone's friend? Yeah, that's absolute magic to me. I'm kind of insecure, so I'm wondering what people are thinking of me and what signals I'm sending. That is definitely tiring (although I've been working on not being quite so self conscious).

Specifically, caring about other peoples problems is very tiring because I don't typically have the expected response. In order to be socially accepted, you have to "oh, that's horrible" when someone tells you about a horrible thing that happened (and I'm talking about actually horrible things like things getting stolen, or pets dying, not those Oh me yarm, my hair looks horrible!). I'd like to care and empathize with them, but I really have to try for that to happen (that involves a lot of visualizing on my part.

Also, honestly just being around a lot of people is tiring. I can just be sitting in the corner at a party, not interacting, and I can be absolutely exhausted in an hour.

In this case, typically tiring means: I'd really like to rest some/ I'm not feeling so well (usually headache type of thing)/ I'd like to get out of this place so I can think/ I really want to go to bed/ I'm kind of overwhelmed.

EDIT: Haha! Gee Wilikers for Oh me yarm - awesome!

Viae

Postby Viae » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:05 pm UTC

I don't think you have to be one or the other, personally. There are times when I feel like one is more what I need to be doing, times when the other is more important. Labelling yourself totally one or the other (I reckon) means that you end up either giving yourself an excuse to run away from social situations or an excuse to be unable to amuse yourself whenever you're on your own. It's a spectrum.
The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:Also, I think your title should be "colossus", and I don't care if nobody agrees.

Kewangji
Has Been Touched

Postby Kewangji » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:13 pm UTC

broken_escalator wrote:
Kewangji wrote:I don't know what I do to recharge. I was at a party where I knew about half of the people who were there (something like 12-15 people) and I got scared and had to be alone, but then the next day I was somewhere else with about 12 people, 1 out of whom I knew, and that wasn't terrifying in any way.

Its not necessarily that you need to be alone. It could be as simple as you have more fun with a smaller, intimate group of friends. You'll see questions on surveys that ask if you prefer large parties vs a handful of close friends. That sort of thing.

Sometimes I find myself drained after parties or being around large groups for a long time. I don't have to be alone, and I'm never alone anymore since I live with people, but its nice to have some "me time". This is what causes me to know I've got introvert tendencies, but I am pretty social too. Luckily its not a binary sort of thing :D

Yeah; I got to question 20 before quitting this time. I can't give a YES/NO answer to those questions. I don't know if I prefer larger parties versus handfuls of close friends, I can work well in large parties and close friends are always nice because they wouldn't be close otherwise.

And no, of course it's not a binary thing. But I have no idea where on the scale I am. I don't know how recharging works.

Viae

Postby Viae » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:11 am UTC

Seems to me you're smack in the middle, or so close that it doesn't matter. Or it's a flawed system.
The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:Also, I think your title should be "colossus", and I don't care if nobody agrees.

e^iπ+1=0
Much, much better than Gooder

Postby e^iπ+1=0 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:29 am UTC

The results from the thread seem to suggest that xkcd attracts people with similar personalities (or whatever the hell the test is meant to measure). INT* (asterisks represent wildcards) are the top two options, with 59%. Similarly, IN** has the top four options, for 72%. And while I*** doesn't quite have the top eight spots, it does take over 82%. So xkcd people are largely introverted, intuitive, and thinking. Sounds about right to me.
poxic wrote:You, sir, have heroic hair.
poxic wrote:I note that the hair is not slowing down. It appears to have progressed from heroic to rocking.

(Avatar by Sungura)

suffer-cait
Yes, that's my perfectly normal house cat, why do you ask?

Postby suffer-cait » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:55 am UTC

yeah i looked up that thread due to this convo, i'm an INTJ, and damn are we common around these parts.
ImageImageImageImageImage

KestrelLowing

Postby KestrelLowing » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:43 pm UTC

suffer-cait wrote:yeah i looked up that thread due to this convo, i'm an INTJ, and damn are we common around these parts.

At first that surprised me as well, as INTJ is supposed to be one of the rarest MBTI test. (Another INTJ - and female! Yes, they exist) But then I realized that often a large part of the description is that INTJs tend to not be the best with social issues. A forum is a way we can talk and have interesting conversations without having to worry about those troublesome small talk issues.

Also, INTJs tend to lean towards more academic pursuits, like math and science, which is this comic's base.

Zarq

Postby Zarq » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:13 pm UTC

Fess: just discovered (due to some files on my old MegaUpload account) that as recent as this summer I was a gigantic super-jerk. That's not even a year ago. What the fuck was wrong with me?
You rang?

"It is better to shit yourself, than to die of constipation." - Some picture on reddit

podbaydoor

Postby podbaydoor » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:24 pm UTC

It happens to all of us. I still cringe at things I wrote last year. I'll probably cringe over this next year. The important thing is that you grew.
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun

slaxor

Postby slaxor » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:10 am UTC

Zarq wrote:Fess: just discovered (due to some files on my old MegaUpload account) that as recent as this summer I was a gigantic super-jerk. That's not even a year ago. What the fuck was wrong with me?

Well, hopefully you'll feel different about yourself looking back a few months from now. If not, you've got a problem. or maybe you're just too hard on yourself.

Fess: when it comes to people, I award myself A's for effort on a fairly regular basis. Which is probably justified, as I'm sure most of them have said "it's the thought that counts" at one point or another.

emceng

Postby emceng » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:16 pm UTC

Stuff like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_apocrypha makes me disdainful of Christians and Christianity. They believe what one group of ancient desert dwellers wrote, but believing this other group - that's just crazy!
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

Viae

Postby Viae » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:34 pm UTC

Any Christian who took the bible literally as the word of God would say that God guided the Council of Nicaea to pick the "true" brooks. The field of biblical scholarship has been studied for over a thousand years, the chance that no-one noticed the way the bible originated is low.

existential_elevator
The awesomest one!

Postby existential_elevator » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:42 pm UTC

See, I find stuff like that the most interesting part of any religion, but especially Christianity. Often, going back and looking at the texts that got cut out is really quite exciting. At the end of the day, the Bible is just a big collection of essays - it makes complete sense that there would be preferred edits of it depending on various factors.

bigglesworth
I feel like Biggles should have a title

Postby bigglesworth » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:45 pm UTC

emceng wrote:They believe what one group of ancient desert dwellers wrote, but believing this other group - that's just crazy!
Much of the apocrypha is not considered 'not to be believed' in mainstream Christianity.
Generation Y. I don't remember the First Gulf War, but do remember floppy disks.

garren101

Postby garren101 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:11 pm UTC

bigglesworth wrote:
emceng wrote:They believe what one group of ancient desert dwellers wrote, but believing this other group - that's just crazy!
Much of the apocrypha is not considered 'not to be believed' in mainstream Christianity.

And actually different denominations do include different sections of the apocrypha within their Bible, it just depends on which denomination.
Arthur Dent: "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"
Ford Prefect: "You ask a glass of water."

NecklaceOfShadow

Postby NecklaceOfShadow » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:13 pm UTC

You're always in my dreams. Too bad they've all been nightmares.
Significantly less weird than I used to be. Still pretty weird.

οὗτός ἐστιν Ἀγαμέμνων, ἐμὸς
πόσις, νεκρὸς δὲ τῆσδε δεξιᾶς χερός
ἔργον δικαίας τέκτονος. τάδ’ ὧδ’ ἔχει.

Midnight

Postby Midnight » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:27 pm UTC

jawdisorder wrote:I'm turrible at this... two weeks and I still haven't managed to ask her out.

bahahahhahhaahha my life.
uhhhh fuck.

Chuff
CHOO CHOO I'M A TRAIN

Postby Chuff » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:48 am UTC

I haven't cried in over a year. I didn't cry when my grandfather died. I really, really want to cry right now, but I can't, and I don't know why, and my reason for wanting to cry is stupid, but I still feel like crying could only make it better. But I don't know.
Ungh.
The Great Hippo wrote:The internet's chief exports are cute kittens, porn, and Reasons Why You Are Completely Fucking Wrong.
addams wrote:How human of him. "If, they can do it, then, I can do it." Humans. Pfft. Poor us.

Goldstein

Postby Goldstein » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:57 am UTC

It may be because you are a stuffed teddy rabbit. Hope you feel better soon, rabbit.
Chuff wrote:I write most of my letters from the bottom

Chuff
CHOO CHOO I'M A TRAIN

Postby Chuff » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:00 am UTC

I'm not a stuffed teddy rabbit, I just play one on TV. :P
The Great Hippo wrote:The internet's chief exports are cute kittens, porn, and Reasons Why You Are Completely Fucking Wrong.
addams wrote:How human of him. "If, they can do it, then, I can do it." Humans. Pfft. Poor us.

Felstaff
Occam's Taser

Postby Felstaff » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:17 am UTC

Congenital lacrimal duct obstruction.
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

slaxor

Postby slaxor » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:53 am UTC

umm... Maybe try onions?

Return to “General”