Confessional Shed - I'll keep a look-out

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

KicktheCAN
v "This used to be my penis!"

Postby KicktheCAN » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:43 pm UTC

Confession: I can not find an avatar I like, hence the censored photo of me. Whenever I find one I pick it apart until I do not like it anymore.
pollywog is awesome, that is all.
Addendum: Sethicus is also cool to the maximum.

Akira: i prefer monster black-man cocks.
Hoags: It's getting all 2vreks1CAN in here

Shizo

Postby Shizo » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:56 pm UTC

scrt_rbt_agnt wrote:confession: i can not keep an avatar for more than 2 months for the life of me

Me neither.

Confession: I always remember small details, but forget larger ones.

Akira
The Enemy's Gate Is Down. Sugoi desu ne!

Postby Akira » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:03 pm UTC

scrt_rbt_agnt wrote:confession: i can not keep an avatar for more than 2 months for the life of me

For a while, I couldn't keep one for more than two weeks. But it began to irritate the people on the fora, so I took a haitus. This is the longest I've had any avatar on here <_< lala.
Warning: Arguments about semantics really, really annoy this member, and are liable to make her snippy, offensive, and REALLY politically incorrect.

Clerria

Postby Clerria » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:30 pm UTC

I find that I don't hate this particular avatar of myself because it shows my favorite facial expression that is so hard to read. (I coulda sworn I was smiling... maybe it's a glare?) One day I'll spaz out and change it, but probably not for awhile. Once you get a favorite, it's hard to change.

It's easy to change from non-favorite to non-favourite.

Akira

Postby Akira » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:33 pm UTC

I had been wondering if that was you in your av. You remind me of my cousin, lol.

Edit: I should add that I think it's quite pretty, because "you remind me of my cousin" isn't always a compliment, lol.
Warning: Arguments about semantics really, really annoy this member, and are liable to make her snippy, offensive, and REALLY politically incorrect.

Clerria

Postby Clerria » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:39 pm UTC

Akira wrote:I had been wondering if that was you in your av. You remind me of my cousin, lol.

Edit: I should add that I think it's quite pretty, because "you remind me of my cousin" isn't always a compliment, lol.

Thanks for the clarification! Actually for some reason I constantly get the "you remind me of" lines. I just have a very unoriginal face, I suppose. Thanks, though : )

Confession: Usually it's either "young" Helen Hunt, or Leelee Sobieski, or god forbid, a mix between the two. It really depends on the photo I guess. This is the only photo I have that reminds me of what I look like 'in my head' and that is such a rare find.

Ketzerei

Postby Ketzerei » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:37 am UTC

Thank you, everyone. I had to wait to reply until now so I would be the same person I was when I posted in the first place.

apocralypse: It's both comforting and frightening to hear stories like that: comforting to know other people have suffered the same thing, but frightening that may well not be able to get out without plummeting further. A problem, though: when I made it out of the previous occurrance I mentioned, I 'found my love, rediscovered my life and got back on track' (this is a way long story that I won't tell unless people actually want to hear it). And now, after about a year of being all well and good, I've broken again.

Insignificant Deification: Consciously, I know that. Like I said, though, I was saved by someone else the last time, or at least shown what I needed to do to save myself. This time, though, I don't have anyone to help me, and I don't know what I need to do. And I'm really scared of that.

PhantomReality (and apocralypse): I'm glad you find/found drugs helpful, but I could never do that. I have an amusingly anachronistic set of puritanistic values when it comes to body- and mind-altering substances which prevent me completely from ever messing around with such things.

ThorFluff: I truly mean no offense to you by this whatsoever, but what you describe is exactly what I'm trying to avoid by figuring this out before it spirals out of control. If, that is, it hasn't already started to. I hope you find your answer too.

KicktheCAN: I can still see the kind of things I would care about if I were more balanced, so I'm still working on those. I'm trying to make sure that my world stays a place I wouldn't mind being if I could get there. But all of those things seem distant and nebulous, and are overshadowed by the looming spectre of pointless despair. I don't really care about them, I just do them anyway in case I do care about them in the future. Also re: pulling myself up: the problem is that last time I did have help. And you say no one is going to come to save me until I can save myself; last time, I couldn't save myself until someone came. This whole backwardness is part of what I find so distressing.
とても嬉しかったよ
君が笑い掛けてた
全てを溶かす微笑みで

Will
There are about a million things I can do from behind

Postby Will » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:46 am UTC

Confession: I blew off a lot of homework this weekend on account of feeling depressed. I know that blowing off homework only makes my life more difficult, but I just can't concentrate on anything when I'm angsty.

Ketzerel: I don't have much to say to assure you, but I will say that you don't have to fall any further to get out of it. I know it's been said, but it's alright if there's nobody to help you out this time--you may not feel like it, but you CAN get out of it on your own. It won't be easy, but learning how to deal with that sort of thing on your own will make you a better person.

schumi_girl
Human sacrifice for hire

Postby schumi_girl » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:15 am UTC

Confession: I'm shopping online for a vibrator. And I'm seriously scared that if I buy one, my parents will find out somehow :S

Adam: "This could be trouble."
Riley: "We'd better make a fort."
Adam: "I'll get some pillows."

pollywog
Let's party like it's my postcount

Postby pollywog » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:36 am UTC

schumi_girl wrote:Confession: I'm shopping online for a vibrator. And I'm seriously scared that if I buy one, my parents will find out somehow :S

Ask the company you buy it from not to have the words "Vibrator for schumi_girl inside".

Seriously though, good on you. You can't have enough vibrators, ever. And doing something against your parents wishes in a sexual way is always a good plan.

I'm not helping, am I?
suffer-cait wrote:hey, guys?
i'm fucking magic

ifeedlions

Postby ifeedlions » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:37 am UTC

How could they possibly find out? Like, perhaps when a vibrator is delivered to your door.
Let me fall out of the window, with confetti in my hair...

schumi_girl
Human sacrifice for hire

Postby schumi_girl » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:39 am UTC

Well I've never had one (being 17 and all) and I've always wanted one.

It'd be packaged discretely I suppose..

Hawknc
Oompa Loompa of SCIENCE!

Postby Hawknc » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:43 am UTC

Get a post office box and have it delivered there, so you can collect it yourself without it being delivered to your door.

Alternatively, have any open-minded friends that don't mind interesting packages being sent to them that you could collect it from?

schumi_girl
Human sacrifice for hire

Postby schumi_girl » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:44 am UTC

The delivery's not the main issue..it's the choosing of the actual vibrator. I shall now take this to the Girl Thread.

pollywog
Let's party like it's my postcount

Postby pollywog » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:45 am UTC

Nah, I think they have a law that when the postie delivers it, he has to sing "I'm delivering a plastic shaking penis" (to the tune of "Mary Had a Little Lamb") and telling everyone he sees exactly who it's for. Also, when the wrap it, they don't put it in a box, they just put a few layers of Glad-Wrap over it and write your name on it. Also, if you're under 25, your parents have to sign for it, and inspect it for faults.
suffer-cait wrote:hey, guys?
i'm fucking magic

ThorFluff
Ursus Onanis

Postby ThorFluff » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:38 am UTC

Ketzerei wrote:ThorFluff: I truly mean no offense to you by this whatsoever, but what you describe is exactly what I'm trying to avoid by figuring this out before it spirals out of control. If, that is, it hasn't already started to. I hope you find your answer too.

Non taken, i assure you.
Don't worry you crash and you get back up or you die from the crash.
You're not dead so you'll get up. One rarely crashes and then sink some further.
My depression comes and goes when its dark and lonely, its very much there (it was dark, lonely and 2:am when i wrote the last post). Other times when I'm with my friends, or watching my little brother parading I'm all cheery and seemingly happy.
Try making the most of those happy moments, and focus on them when it's lonely and dark. Also, learn to trust your friends, you'll be suprised what good it does to explain to someone how you really feel. And i mean someone that knows you, Sure i'd love to listen, but i can't really be what you need :P
Shit happens right? Well, Shit stops happening at about the same frequency

Akira

Postby Akira » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:24 pm UTC

Confession: I never even knew what the Traveling Salesman Problem was until today's math class.

*ashamed*

ThorFluff
Ursus Onanis

Postby ThorFluff » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:33 pm UTC

Confession:
I havn't a clue either!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
As the Arbiter of Everything, Everything Sucks

Postby (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:34 pm UTC

*Jumps on the clueless train*
Choo Choo!
Heyyy baby wanna kill all humans?

ZeroSum
Cooler than Jeff

Postby ZeroSum » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:35 pm UTC

schumi_girl wrote:Confession: I'm shopping online for a vibrator. And I'm seriously scared that if I buy one, my parents will find out somehow :S
Buy it at or through the local adult shop instead? I'm sure companies that sell them understand that you don't want a full color photo on the side stating what it is. Can't be so certain your parents won't open it though.

Might want to have a friend buy it for you and ship it to you with a decoy object in the box.

KicktheCAN

Postby KicktheCAN » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:48 pm UTC

Ketzerei wrote:Also re: pulling myself up: the problem is that last time I did have help. And you say no one is going to come to save me until I can save myself; last time, I couldn't save myself until someone came. This whole backwardness is part of what I find so distressing.

Why do you think you're back in it?

Sprocket
Seymour

Postby Sprocket » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:51 pm UTC

In the middle of the day at work when I'm really bored, I just want sex. The second I go to leave work, I am mysteriously cured and no longer particularly interested.
"She’s a free spirit, a wind-rider, she’s at one with nature, and walks with the kodama eidolons”
Zohar wrote: Down with the hipster binary! It's a SPECTRUM!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Postby (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:53 pm UTC

Confession: I do a lot of strange things and forget about them later.
Nobody in my Gmail contacts list has anything under 'notes' except one person, and as I just scrolled through to see who was available for chat, I noticed that note which I had completely forgotten about writing, and was confused.
Cause Gmail says nothing, except that someone is 'one dead sexy bitch, yo.'

Vandole

Postby Vandole » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:53 pm UTC

CatProximity wrote:In the middle of the day at work when I'm really bored, I just want sex. The second I go to leave work, I am mysteriously cured and no longer particularly interested.

Clearly you need it delivered.
Vandole wants you to read An Intimate History of the Greater Kingdom (NSFW text).
Oh, I'm no end table. I'm a nightstand.
Gelsamel wrote:Don't ever sig me..... ever.

Phenriz
I'm daaancin' like a monkey!

Postby Phenriz » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:53 pm UTC

CatProximity wrote:In the middle of the day at work when I'm really bored, I just want sex. The second I go to leave work, I am mysteriously cured and no longer particularly interested.

i pity your significant other(s)

and envy your co workers
I loveded you piggy, i lovded youuuu!!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Postby (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:59 pm UTC

COnfession: I pity my coworkers. and anyone else that may interact with me today. I have had two cups of coffee. One accidentally had like four heaping tablespoons of sugar dropped in it (THE LID FELL OFF IT WAS SO NOT MY FAULT) but I like sweet things and really like coffee so I drank it anyway and now I have turned into Cornholio. I'm sorry.

NO I'M NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Holy crap. I should not be allowed to have coffee.

Phenriz

Postby Phenriz » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:00 pm UTC

Meaux_Pas wrote:Holy crap. I should not be allowed to have coffee.

agreed, or switch to decaf with no sugar.

or has coffee become a placebo?
Last edited by Phenriz on Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:02 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Postby (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:01 pm UTC

No, it's definitely still coffee coffee coffeeeeeeeee.... zomg.

Cheese
and spam. (Euggh)

Postby Cheese » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:08 pm UTC

Confession: I have never, ever tried coffee, and think some subconscious fear keeps me from doing so. Because I really, really want coffee, as a caffeine replacement from chocolate.
hermaj wrote:No-one. Will. Be. Taking. Cheese's. Spot.
Spoiler:
LE4dGOLEM wrote:Cheese is utterly correct on all fronts.
SecondTalon wrote:That thing that Cheese just said. Do that.
Meaux_Pas wrote:I hereby disagree and declare Cheese to be brilliant.

Insignificant Deifaction
Small Goddess

Postby Insignificant Deifaction » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:09 pm UTC

Confession:

Caffiene no longer has any effect on me.
Belial wrote:You are giving me the tools to sodomize my vast imagination, and for this I am grateful.

PM Me, if you care for a chat.

Phenriz

Postby Phenriz » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:10 pm UTC

Confession: the last time i had coffee i had a second degree burn on the tip of my tongue, that was very very very very very very suck, almost unbearable for a week and a half.

KicktheCAN

Postby KicktheCAN » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:12 pm UTC

Cheese wrote:Confession: I have never, ever tried coffee, and think some subconscious fear keeps me from doing so. Because I really, really want coffee, as a caffeine replacement from chocolate.

I never wanted to drink coffee but have recently picked it up because even though I am absolutely awake when I get up two hours into the day I crash, oddly enough I never get the caffeine crash most people get so my day is now crash free. :D

Sprocket
Seymour

Postby Sprocket » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:14 pm UTC

It's pumpkin spice latte season. I wonder how many it will take to assure me that coffee is poison to me.
"She’s a free spirit, a wind-rider, she’s at one with nature, and walks with the kodama eidolons”
Zohar wrote: Down with the hipster binary! It's a SPECTRUM!

Will

Postby Will » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:17 pm UTC

Insignificant Deification wrote:Caffiene no longer has any effect on me.

Confession: Caffiene has never had any effect on me. But I drink it anyway.

Wilibus

Postby Wilibus » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:20 pm UTC

Confession: The only reason I drink coffee when eating is out is because I don't drink pop, I feel beer would be inappropriate and I feel guilty not ordering a drink.

The terrible part is avoid pop because of the sugar and the only way I can stand coffee is with at least 2 cream and 2 sugar.
"A mathematician is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat which isn't there."
-Charles Robert

Shizo

Postby Shizo » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:27 pm UTC

Confession: I bought a Communist hoodie just to spite my school for banning hooded sweatshirts. :?

Phenriz

Postby Phenriz » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:28 pm UTC

CatProximity wrote:It's pumpkin spice latte season. I wonder how many it will take to assure me that coffee is poison to me.

pumpkin spice is back?

fuck time to go burn my tongue again....mmmmm pumpkin spice.....

ConQuestion: Guess who's going to be making pumpkin pie this weekend?

Will

Postby Will » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:48 pm UTC

Confession: As I post this, I am in the middle of teaching a lab session.

TigerX
its the squiggles dude!

Postby TigerX » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:54 pm UTC

Will wrote:Confession: As I post this, I am in the middle of teaching a lab session.

Yeah, I can tell that you enjoy being there about as much as I do.

Signed, Your student

bookishbunny

Postby bookishbunny » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:55 pm UTC

Will wrote:Confession: As I post this, I am in the middle of teaching a lab session.

I find that so very awesome.

I just realized we probably know some of the same people. I had a few Clemson students in the last play I did.
~Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.

Return to “General”