Hype your ripe snipes 'n' gripes

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

User avatar
Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow
Posts: 3819
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:30 pm UTC
Location: Tucson, Arizona

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Giant Speck » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:39 am UTC

Baldur wrote:
Giant Speck wrote:Image

=(

Several hours later...

Image

I'm a horrible person because I enjoyed making this and laughed the entire time. Also, LAWL PAGETOPPER.
"Did I say recently that I love Giant Speck? Because I love Giant Speck. He is the best." - Weeks
BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

User avatar
Raeluna
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:28 am UTC
Location: Under Your Bed... ಠ_ಠ
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Raeluna » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:00 am UTC

Giant Speck wrote:
Baldur wrote:
Giant Speck wrote:Image

=(

Several hours later...

Image

I'm a horrible person because I enjoyed making this and laughed the entire time. Also, LAWL PAGETOPPER.


:( And that also means no DDR Bunny
thicknavyrain wrote:Marry me. Now.


Image

"So, why are you a fruit bat?"
"I dunno, healthier I guess."
"Well yeah, but 'I vant to suck your melons' just doesn't have the same ring to it."

User avatar
Magnanimous
Madmanananimous
Posts: 3491
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:11 pm UTC
Location: Land of Hipsters and Rain (LOHAR)

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Magnanimous » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:32 am UTC

You're an awful person, but I can't stop giggling.

User avatar
Amarantha
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:56 am UTC
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Amarantha » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:53 am UTC

Giant Speck wrote:Image
Hahaha! Mine is an evil laugh! :twisted:

User avatar
Dobblesworth
Dobblesworth, here's the title you requested over three years ago. -Banana
Posts: 1429
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 12:06 pm UTC
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Dobblesworth » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:07 am UTC

For your insolence, and despite having nothing to rant about, I'm posting here, just so my CaramellPokemonDansen trio down there can get some stagetime.

User avatar
TaintedDeity
Posts: 4003
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:22 pm UTC
Location: England;

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby TaintedDeity » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:55 am UTC

I use flashblock to block all text so I don't get distracted from the gifs.
Ⓞⓞ◯

User avatar
Thesh
Made to Fuck Dinosaurs
Posts: 6598
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:55 am UTC
Location: Colorado

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Thesh » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:09 pm UTC

*head explodes*

I do use flashblock myself to block flash animations. 99/100 times it is ads anyway.
Summum ius, summa iniuria.

User avatar
OBrien
Posts: 1478
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:05 pm UTC
Location: 1 Bimini Road, downtown Atlantis

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby OBrien » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:11 pm UTC

I really should use flashblock to block all internets so I don't get distracted from my essay.
Oh shit! But then how would I research it? Looks like I'll have to keep on procrastinating using the internet...
Spelling and grammar can go screw themselves.

User avatar
Thesh
Made to Fuck Dinosaurs
Posts: 6598
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:55 am UTC
Location: Colorado

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Thesh » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:15 pm UTC

I'm moving to using Lynx for everything. Well, if moving to Lynx means staying with seamonkey...
Summum ius, summa iniuria.

User avatar
emceng
Posts: 3167
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:38 pm UTC
Location: State of Hockey
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby emceng » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:06 pm UTC

Giant Speck wrote:You blocked the bouncing reindeer? :cry:


That's a reindeer? I thought it was a meatball.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

User avatar
OBrien
Posts: 1478
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:05 pm UTC
Location: 1 Bimini Road, downtown Atlantis

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby OBrien » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:15 pm UTC

Thesh wrote:I'm moving to using Linux for everything. Well, if moving to Linux means staying with seamonkey...

It says a lot about the tone of this forum that I, who has never used anything but various Windows OSs my entire life, read your post as this first time round.
Spelling and grammar can go screw themselves.

User avatar
Ptolom
Posts: 1559
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:55 pm UTC
Location: The entropy pool
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Ptolom » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:54 pm UTC

You can get lynx for Windows?

User avatar
Kyberely
Posts: 251
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:57 pm UTC
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Kyberely » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:40 pm UTC

Cashier, please don't patronise me when I say I don't want another one because it's on offer. I only need one pack, I'm only going to use half a pack at most so I'm not going to spend more money on something I don't want or need.

Just because I'm not tidy doesn't mean I'm not clean. I really don't appreciate you saying that I should put a plaster I've just dropped on the floor on my cut because you think I'm used to living in a dirty mess. I'm cleaner than you and usually the one who washes up and washed all your stuff (you only washed your clothes twice in the four months we've lived here and you call me unclean).
Faye Whitaker wrote:His first thought would be "BJORN WANT HOT PEASANT GIRL"and his second thought would be "AUGH PEASANT GIRL ANALLY VIOLATING BJORN WITH BJORN'S OWN BATTLEAXE"

User avatar
Thesh
Made to Fuck Dinosaurs
Posts: 6598
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:55 am UTC
Location: Colorado

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Thesh » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:30 pm UTC

Ptolom wrote:You can get lynx for Windows?


A google search shows people have ported it to windows. Also, there's always cygwin.
Summum ius, summa iniuria.

User avatar
Ashlah
Posts: 650
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:31 pm UTC

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Ashlah » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:48 pm UTC

Kyberely wrote:Cashier, please don't patronise me when I say I don't want another one because it's on offer. I only need one pack, I'm only going to use half a pack at most so I'm not going to spend more money on something I don't want or need.

I always let someone know if they can get a second item for a deal, but I don't actually care whether they do it, so I don't patronize them. If they seem particularly nice and truly have no use for the second item, sometimes I'll give them a discount on just the one.

User avatar
Kewangji
Has Been Touched
Posts: 2255
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:20 pm UTC
Location: Lost in Translation
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Kewangji » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:28 pm UTC

Things on the list spoilered not aimed at the same person all the time. It's like, 8 separate people, mixed together.
Spoiler:
It bothers me that you called me anorexic, and that you think it's an okay insult.

It bothers me how arbitrary you are with what's acceptable/not acceptable behaviour.

It bothers me that I made you poly, and that you started dating the one person I was not okay with you dating.

It bothers me that every time I see a news item where something terrible happens, I can hear, in the back of my mind, your voice defending the awfulness, or blaming the victims.

It bothers me that you two admit that what you see is a vocal minority, and almost admit confirmation bias, and still think that we're a group of bad people.

It bothers me that you think things you made up are equally presentable as facts as, well, facts.

It bothers me that you think that since I'm a man, I should recognize that I'm part of an 'oppressing collective'. We are not borg.

It bothers me that you did not stick to the contract of honesty.

It bothers me that you don't want to hug me, when I'm badly in need of a hug.

It bothers me that I'm repressing emotions in order to function through this holiday month season.

It bothers me that the friendship meant nothing to you.

It bothers me how much you change your opinion, and how little of what you say you remember.

It bothers me that you are dating a sociopath.

It bothers me that you know you are.

It bothers me that you are weak and insecure, and that you think you have to hide it by being butch and then that results in self-destructivism.

It bothers me that your taste in people is that horrible.

It bothers me that I am one of those people – am I doing something wrong or were you doing something right?

It bothers me that you, who know about the only genderfriend-genderefriend relationship I've been in, make sweeping generalizations of online love.

It bothers me when I don't speak up.

It bothers me how much weaker than my mind my body is. And how much less brave.

It bothers me that you refuse to call it 'feminism', when your views are pretty identical to mine.

It bothers me that you hit me outside of D/s-play. What the fuck was that?

All the little things bother me, and I can't always say something. So that is my list of 'situations where my words got stuck in my throat and my tears got stuck somewhere in my tear canals.'


Additionally: The adherence to circadian rhythms bothers me, fuck schedules.
If you like my words sign up for my newsletter, Airport Tattoo Parlour: https://tinyletter.com/distantstations

The Great Hippo wrote:Nuclear bombs are like potato chips, you can't stop after just *one*

User avatar
e^iπ+1=0
Much, much better than Gooder
Posts: 2065
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:41 am UTC
Location: Lancaster

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby e^iπ+1=0 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:49 pm UTC

The rabbi who runs this Jew club at my school that I'm a big part of doesn't seem to think polyamory is okay. I've yet to have an extended conversation with him on the topic though and I don't think he's even heard the word (polyamory) before, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
poxic wrote:You, sir, have heroic hair.
poxic wrote:I note that the hair is not slowing down. It appears to have progressed from heroic to rocking.

(Avatar by Sungura)

User avatar
Kewangji
Has Been Touched
Posts: 2255
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:20 pm UTC
Location: Lost in Translation
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Kewangji » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:58 pm UTC

Lots of people equate polyamory with the thing Mormons do.
If you like my words sign up for my newsletter, Airport Tattoo Parlour: https://tinyletter.com/distantstations

The Great Hippo wrote:Nuclear bombs are like potato chips, you can't stop after just *one*

User avatar
Oregonaut
Posts: 6511
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:58 pm UTC
Location: Oregon

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Oregonaut » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:04 pm UTC

As fun as it is for me to defend Mormons, and I really would rather tear off my own eyelids, the LDS church disavowed polygamy. It is only the Fundies that still engage in it.
- Ochigo the Earth-Stomper

The EGE wrote:
Mumpy wrote:And to this day, librarians revile Oregonaut as the Antichrist.

False! We sacrifice our card catalogues to him in the name of Job Security!

User avatar
Kewangji
Has Been Touched
Posts: 2255
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:20 pm UTC
Location: Lost in Translation
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Kewangji » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:11 pm UTC

Ah, yes, you are right.

Change 'do' to 'did'.
If you like my words sign up for my newsletter, Airport Tattoo Parlour: https://tinyletter.com/distantstations

The Great Hippo wrote:Nuclear bombs are like potato chips, you can't stop after just *one*

User avatar
bigglesworth
I feel like Biggles should have a title
Posts: 7461
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:29 pm UTC
Location: Airstrip One

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby bigglesworth » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:13 pm UTC

Or how about that thing that Solomon did?
Generation Y. I don't remember the First Gulf War, but do remember floppy disks.

User avatar
Oregonaut
Posts: 6511
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:58 pm UTC
Location: Oregon

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Oregonaut » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:14 pm UTC

bigglesworth wrote:Or how about that thing that Solomon did?


Rise from the dead to fight the Justice League?
- Ochigo the Earth-Stomper

The EGE wrote:
Mumpy wrote:And to this day, librarians revile Oregonaut as the Antichrist.

False! We sacrifice our card catalogues to him in the name of Job Security!

User avatar
e^iπ+1=0
Much, much better than Gooder
Posts: 2065
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:41 am UTC
Location: Lancaster

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby e^iπ+1=0 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:44 pm UTC

Well yes, that too. But I think bigglesworth was referring to the 700 wives thing. However, that doesn't appear to be a strong argument for polyamory, as wiki says "These wives are depicted as leading Solomon astray.[3]"
Last edited by e^iπ+1=0 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:46 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
poxic wrote:You, sir, have heroic hair.
poxic wrote:I note that the hair is not slowing down. It appears to have progressed from heroic to rocking.

(Avatar by Sungura)

User avatar
Baldur
Posts: 1019
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:38 pm UTC
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Baldur » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:46 pm UTC

So, I had the most enlightening chat with a gentleman on Omegle just now. He decided to open with the typical "asl", then proceeded on to him describing me in a sexy cat costume. I did not tell him I was male, nor did I say I was female. I then went on to talk about the bestiality aspect to that fetish, the creepy aspect of the sexy schoolgirl fetish, amongst other things. He then describes his muscular body and his "8 incher". I then explain that this is rather irrelevant to anything, which he then takes as a personal insult. From this point, it degenerated in to him calling me a lesbian, then saying I'll marry a "fat fag guy" and that women shouldn't use computers.

During this half hour chat, I was able to cross off sexism, attempted cybering, lesbian calling, use of "fag" as a pejorative, "You're a smarty pants cunt" and the "I hope you get raped!"* boxes off of my (imaginary) bingo card!

I feel slightly sick, yet slightly elated that I didn't just sign off in a huff, but stayed calm and explained myself clearly. I feel like I won the argument.

*As an aside I was able to slip in a "Voluntarily - you keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
Gojoe wrote:YOU ARE NOT LOLSAUR AT ALL ARE YOU!

phlip wrote:Hey, you never know, it could have been Baldur...

User avatar
Oregonaut
Posts: 6511
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:58 pm UTC
Location: Oregon

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Oregonaut » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:25 am UTC

e^iπ+1=0 wrote:Well yes, that too. But I think bigglesworth was referring to the 700 wives thing. However, that doesn't appear to be a strong argument for polyamory, as wiki says "These wives are depicted as leading Solomon astray.[3]"


Oh. Bible. I was thinking Grundy.
- Ochigo the Earth-Stomper

The EGE wrote:
Mumpy wrote:And to this day, librarians revile Oregonaut as the Antichrist.

False! We sacrifice our card catalogues to him in the name of Job Security!

User avatar
emceng
Posts: 3167
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:38 pm UTC
Location: State of Hockey
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby emceng » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:29 am UTC

Seriously, wtf web designers? It's 20-fucking-10, and you still can't figure out how a search function should work? If I search on your site for 'Star Wars', I don't want 500 frickin results on 'stars'.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

User avatar
Thesh
Made to Fuck Dinosaurs
Posts: 6598
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:55 am UTC
Location: Colorado

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Thesh » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:40 am UTC

For star wars, no. For other things, maybe. Usually it's best to sort results by the number of words matched (and often where the words were found and how many times they were found) and return all results that matched any of the words, but that is slow to do if you don't have full text search engine of some sort.
Summum ius, summa iniuria.

User avatar
Amarantha
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:56 am UTC
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Amarantha » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:53 am UTC

Not so much a rant as a 'meh'. Office party was sensory overload, so no free beer for me. Half the place reeked of incense, the other half of cigarette smoke blowing in from the balconies. The directive to the architects seems to have been "try to divide the floorspace into 50% bottlenecks and 50% dead space", so you had to fight through a sea of people just to get to the loo (don't even think about trying to breach the four-bodies-thick human wall blocking the bar). And the music was too loud for conversation, so what's the point of meeting with people anyway? So ya, it's just me, my desk and a small sporran flask of non-free whisky. On the bright side, this is possibly the best whisky anywhere ever, and worth every penny :P

User avatar
nehpest
Posts: 518
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:25 pm UTC

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby nehpest » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:55 am UTC

Amarantha wrote:best whisky anywhere ever, and worth every penny :P


Namely?
Kewangji wrote:Someone told me I need to stop being so arrogant. Like I'd care about their plebeian opinions.

blag

User avatar
Ortus
Fluffy
Posts: 569
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:09 am UTC

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Ortus » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:19 am UTC

Rant:

Spoiler:
People who assume things, important things, about other people. Preconceptions are good, yeah, except when their your whole goddamn world. Preconceptions have poked me and prodded me from birth, and I'm fucking tired of it. Preconceptions ranging from my sexuality, my stance on (relatively) important matters, my fucking potential as a person; I've had people straight up tell me I'm failing my mother miserably. Important people. Before I was 12. And my own preconceptions, that I'm not good enough nor will I ever be. That the beauty, the pure genius, I see in the world will never be mine; that I can't trust myself to do what I know, to do what I know can be done, to trust in my self, and trust in my mind. Which is actually kind of tragic, because it's the same thought process, the same emotion, the same preconception, that I've been dealt, have seen dealt to others, and have dealt to myself that is keeping me from my goals of total world domination (not an actual goal). It's all bullshit, and I'm tired of it.

Like Leviticus 19:34. I'm not Christian, but that shit is genius. Well, if you take 'Strangers' to be metaphysical and not actually strangers, like with candy. Nietzsche would have been proud, if he didn't have to go and correct it. And people still didn't understand it. Fffffffffffff.


End rant.

New rant:

The new CoD:Black Ops patch is a heaping pile of manure.
roband wrote:Face, yes. Chest, probably. Pubic area, maybe. Scrotum, not a fucking chance.

User avatar
OBrien
Posts: 1478
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:05 pm UTC
Location: 1 Bimini Road, downtown Atlantis

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby OBrien » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:35 am UTC

Fuck you Richard Branson, I pay to get internet 24/7, not whenever Virgin fucking Media decides it wants to let Selly Oak go online for a bit.
Spelling and grammar can go screw themselves.

User avatar
ArgonV
Posts: 1792
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:08 pm UTC
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby ArgonV » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:20 pm UTC

Aah, the NS (train operator) can't handle a bit of snow. I had planned to go Christmas shopping with some friends from all over the country and having drinks afterwards in Utrecht, but since there is no way of knowing the trains are even running any more, plans are cancelled :(

User avatar
Zarq
Posts: 1993
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:29 pm UTC
Location: Third Rock from Earth's Yellow Sun

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Zarq » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 pm UTC

What the hell, new dvd-player? You're new, you're supposed to be better than my old one. But no, you chose to have trouble with dvds with even the tiniest scratches, something my old dvd-player had no problem with at all.

Now I have no clue what dvds out of my 600+ collection I can still play. This frustrates me.
You rang?

"It is better to shit yourself, than to die of constipation." - Some picture on reddit

User avatar
emceng
Posts: 3167
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:38 pm UTC
Location: State of Hockey
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby emceng » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:07 pm UTC

Thesh wrote:For star wars, no. For other things, maybe. Usually it's best to sort results by the number of words matched (and often where the words were found and how many times they were found) and return all results that matched any of the words, but that is slow to do if you don't have full text search engine of some sort.



I expect to get some results with 'star' or 'wars'. I don't think I should get 500 results, and the only ones that actually have both words, or both words in order, are buried in the middle somewhere.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

User avatar
Kyberely
Posts: 251
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:57 pm UTC
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Kyberely » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:15 pm UTC

Excema, will you fuck off, you were supposedto be gone last week.
Faye Whitaker wrote:His first thought would be "BJORN WANT HOT PEASANT GIRL"and his second thought would be "AUGH PEASANT GIRL ANALLY VIOLATING BJORN WITH BJORN'S OWN BATTLEAXE"

User avatar
bigglesworth
I feel like Biggles should have a title
Posts: 7461
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:29 pm UTC
Location: Airstrip One

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby bigglesworth » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:07 pm UTC

e^iπ+1=0 wrote:Well yes, that too. But I think bigglesworth was referring to the 700 wives thing. However, that doesn't appear to be a strong argument for polyamory, as wiki says "These wives are depicted as leading Solomon astray.[3]"
Yeah, but that's only because they were gentiles.
Generation Y. I don't remember the First Gulf War, but do remember floppy disks.

User avatar
OBrien
Posts: 1478
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:05 pm UTC
Location: 1 Bimini Road, downtown Atlantis

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby OBrien » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:08 pm UTC

Kyberely wrote:Excema, will you fuck off, you were supposedto be gone last week.

This, only replace "last week" with "when I was ten".
Spelling and grammar can go screw themselves.

User avatar
rrwoods
Posts: 1509
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:57 pm UTC
Location: US

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby rrwoods » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:22 pm UTC

Dobblesworth wrote:For your insolence, and despite having nothing to rant about, I'm posting here, just so my CaramellPokemonDansen trio down there can get some stagetime.

Rant: I can't for the life of me remember the name of the one on the left.
31/M/taken/US
age/gender/interest/country

Belial wrote:The sex card is tournament legal. And I am tapping it for, like, six mana.

User avatar
Briareos
Posts: 1940
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:40 pm UTC
Location: Town of the Big House

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Briareos » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:33 pm UTC

QUOTE MARKS ARE NOT FOR EMPHASIS

or should I say

IMPROPER USE OF INVERTED COMMAS, HOOVER!
Sandry wrote:Bless you, Briareos.

Blriaraisghaasghoasufdpt.
Oregonaut wrote:Briareos is my new bestest friend.

Rakysh
Posts: 1276
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:39 pm UTC

Re: Rant Thread (because we need more ranting)

Postby Rakysh » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:26 pm UTC

OBrien wrote:Fuck you Richard Branson, I pay to get internet 24/7, not whenever Virgin fucking Media decides it wants to let Selly Oak go online for a bit.

Shit, you live in Selly Oak? I've got friends from round there at my school. I live in Sutton. Huh.


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests