Hype your ripe snipes 'n' gripes

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Giant Speck » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:57 am UTC

Perhaps the money hasn't been emptied from the machine on time and it's so full of money, it won't accept more?
"Did I say recently that I love Giant Speck? Because I love Giant Speck. He is the best." - Weeks
BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

Ptolom

Postby Ptolom » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:12 pm UTC

Perhaps it only wants to barter. Try cramming in something from a different vending machine.

raike

Postby raike » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:29 pm UTC

On Friday I got an e-mail telling me to sign-up for an on-campus interview for a summer internship through my university's career centre. On Saturday afternoon I get an e-mail from the company telling me that they are no longer recruiting for said position. However, the details of my interview were updated and posted after I received the e-mail. I am very confused. Do I still have an interview? If so, is there even a chance of this being more than a waste of my time? Very strange.
"When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt." - H.J. Kaiser
رات دن گردش میں ہیں سات آسماں
ہو رہیگا کچھ نہ کچھ گھبرائیں کیا
(غالب)

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby Steax » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:24 pm UTC

Sometimes I really get irritated at how business media tries to get into the whole "tech" thing. Like Forbes' article "With 60 Million Websites, WordPress Rules The Web. So Where's The Money?" That's the point, Forbes. Stop trying to tie in success with money, stocks, CEO boxing matches and litigation. Wordpress' goal is to advance the web platform and make it accessible to everyone by making it open source. They've done their job. That was the point all along.
In Minecraft, I use the username Rirez.

emceng

Postby emceng » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:38 pm UTC

Wow. So rental car cost for 2 days - $47.50 per day. Total bill? $160. More than 40% of the total bill was fees, charges, and taxes.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

maninblack
Location: I'm out of my mind at the moment please leave a message after the beep.

Postby maninblack » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:39 pm UTC

Pant: Blarg the USPS, and their dern postal holidays. My package is at the post office in this city. I could go drive past the building in which it currently is. Normal people have to work today, but do the letter carriers? Not so much. Bah! I shall wait until tomorrow for my new phone.
addams wrote:It was like a game of Rugby and I was the Puck. Yeah. I was taking a beating and I was in the wrong game.
roband wrote:If this is a serious question, the answer is no.
If it's a philosophical one, I have no idea.

poxic
Eloquently Prismatic

Postby poxic » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:40 pm UTC

That's because their advertised daily fee has to stay low so they look cheap. Airlines are turning into the same thing -- sucker people in with a low "price", then nickle and dime the hell out of them to actually make a profit.
A man who is 'ill-adjusted' to the world is always on the verge of finding himself. One who is adjusted to the world never finds himself, but gets to be a cabinet minister.
- Hermann Hesse, novelist, poet, Nobel laureate (2 Jul 1877-1962)

Jave D
chavey-dee

Postby Jave D » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm UTC

OW MY NECK HURTS.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:16 am UTC

poxic wrote:That's because their advertised daily fee has to stay low so they look cheap. Airlines are turning into the same thing -- sucker people in with a low "price", then nickle and dime the hell out of them to actually make a profit.

how long before you're required to fill in the weight of your luggage, and then get billed for the fuel required to move it?
Um, this post feels devoid of content. Good luck?
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

PhoenixEnigma

Postby PhoenixEnigma » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:24 am UTC

eculc wrote:
poxic wrote:That's because their advertised daily fee has to stay low so they look cheap. Airlines are turning into the same thing -- sucker people in with a low "price", then nickle and dime the hell out of them to actually make a profit.
how long before you're required to fill in the weight of your luggage, and then get billed for the fuel required to move it?
You mean like how you have to pay for checked bags, and more if they're over a certain weight? Yeah, they already do that. Not particularly fine grained, but we're there.
"Optimism, pessimism, fuck that; we're going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I'm hell-bent on making it work." -Elon Musk
Shivahn wrote:I am a motherfucking sorceror.

yurell

Postby yurell » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:25 am UTC

I thought the whole idea of having a weight limit is that they've already added in the cost of the luggage, hence why on airlines which don't have luggage included (e.g. Virgin), you need to pay extra to carry the extra weight.

Edit: Magic animal ninjas. The worst kind.
cemper93 wrote:Dude, I just presented an elaborate multiple fraction in Comic Sans. Who are you to question me?

Pronouns: Feminine pronouns please!

Davidy

Postby Davidy » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:39 am UTC

emceng wrote:Wow. So rental car cost for 2 days - $47.50 per day. Total bill? $160. More than 40% of the total bill was fees, charges, and taxes.

Try to rent a U-Haul truck for the advertized $19 per day.
"It's only funny until someone loses an eye, then it's still funny but they can only see it in 2-D."

emceng

Postby emceng » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:07 pm UTC

Davidy wrote:
emceng wrote:Wow. So rental car cost for 2 days - $47.50 per day. Total bill? $160. More than 40% of the total bill was fees, charges, and taxes.

Try to rent a U-Haul truck for the advertized $19 per day.

Heh, even better is Home Depot. My brother rented a truck from them and was going to use it to buy bricks for landscaping. Except the FOUR TON truck had a governor on it that made it not start if the bed had more than 1.5 tons of stuff in it. He was quite irate.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

Dark567
First one to notify the boards of Rick and Morty Season 3
Location: Everywhere(in the US, I don't venture outside it too often, unfortunately)

Postby Dark567 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:21 pm UTC

Yeah, so I rent cars all the time and every five rentals they give me a free day. Of course the free day doesn't include the fees, so it still ends up costing lots of money, to make them much less useful than advertised. / firstworldproblems
I apologize, 90% of the time I write on the Fora I am intoxicated.

Yakk wrote:The question the thought experiment I posted is aimed at answering: When falling in a black hole, do you see the entire universe's future history train-car into your ass, or not?

Pfhorrest

Postby Pfhorrest » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:37 pm UTC

On the subject of the subway-and-starbucks food-service pant, I have an anecdote:

Walked into a Subway a few weeks ago. Large (tall, not fat) woman in front me me with some sort of developmental disability (definitely a speech disability of some kind, quite plausibly a cognitive one as well from her behavior) was trying to order a "salami and cheese with no bread". The cashier, a small and very shy-seeming woman, and the only other person visibly in the store (though apparently she had a supervisor not visible to me around a corner, apparently hiding from the customer as it seemed to me) was trying to tell the customer that she is not allowed to serve sandwiches without any bread, that she got in trouble for it last time, that her supervisor won't allow her to do it and there's absolutely nothing she can do to help and she is sorry. The customer had begun shouting that she is not supposed to eat bread, her doctor said so. I tried to mediate the situation by suggesting that perhaps the cashier could put the salami and cheese on the bread, and the customer could simply take it off and not eat the bread, but the customer didn't want to hear that, and resumed yelling at the cashier, eventually getting frustrated and storming out threatening to tell her doctor about this.

I waited for the customer to finish storming out, shot the cashier a sympathetic smile and a sigh, she asked me what I would like, visibly shaken by the ordeal, and I told her, while looking at the menu like I was trying to decide, "Yeah, let's get, a, uh, six inch, Spicy Italian, on, uh, no bread..." Beat. She had a kind of "what... what is happening to me" look on her face. I shot a "gotcha" smile at her. She cracked up laughing. Brought a smile to my lunch break to help dissolve the tension there a little. :)

But on the subject of pants, my pant about most fast food places, which Subway (and for that matter Starbucks) definitely defies: Why do all menu items at so many places have to come as complex prepackaged combos of many different ingredients, requiring me to inquire of the cashier what is in an item I'm interested in (sometimes requiring them to find out if they don't know), and then specifically ask them to leave out the items I don't want? I mean, I understand there being a default "if you want a Chicken Sandwich™, it usually comes with chicken, cheese, lettuce, tomatos, and mayo, so if someone just asks for a Chicken Sandwich™ with no details give them that by default" button. But in many places, it seems simply impossible to say "I want this kind of item with these things (and nothing else) in it" -- I have to pick one of the pre-designed options of that kind of item, find out what's in it, subtract what I don't want, and add what I want.

For example, I love the "chalupa" shells at Taco Bell, but I'm not really interested in any of the actual chalupas they sell, for what they put in them. What I want is basically a BRC burrito in a chalupa shell. I know for a fact that they just have bins of ingredients sitting around in back that they slop into whatever kind of item you ask for -- I can see the kitchen from the register. But, and this is the fault of the people who programmed the order computers and not the employees, it is apparently impossible to say "give me a chalupa with beans, rice, and cheese and nothing else". Instead I have to ask for (because the cashiers have to punch in on their computers) something like a Chalupa Supreme, substitute beans for beef, subtract lettuce and onions (I think, it's been a while), and add rice. And heaven forbid if I should want both their regular shredded cheese and nacho cheese sauce both in there. In the end, they usually will ring me up for the pre-programmed item, and walk back to manually tell the kitchen what to make, because even once they punch it into the computer, the instructions that get automatically sent back to the kitchen a convoluted mess of this minus that plus this, instead of just "these ingredients, in this shell".

What's especially infuriating is that some place like Jack In The Box now have automated order machines which work EXACTLY like how I want them: I can go into a JITB, push the chicken sandwhich button, push customize, and then add and or subtract virtually any ingredients I might want, and the receipt prints out that I wanted exactly a chicken sandwich (implying bun and chicken meat) plus these ingredients and presumably nothing else, not some complicated chicken sandwich preset combo minus the stuff that usually comes on it plus other stuff. And yet -- and this is the infuriating part -- apparently their registers aren't that "sophisticated", so the cashiers punching in a verbal order still have to do the preset-minus-stuff-plus-other-stuff runaround. I would have thought, had I been in charge of programming these registers when they first debuted decades ago, that "manually combine ingredients" would be the most rudimentary layer of interface, and the preset buttons would just be shortcuts to quickly combine common groups of ingredients. But apparently not.
Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
The Codex Quaerendae (my philosophy) - The Chronicles of Quelouva (my fiction)

poxic
Eloquently Prismatic

Postby poxic » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:20 am UTC

Welcome to The Speed of BusinessTM: We Make Policy Decisions Effective Immediately But We Can't Be Arsed To Get The Tech Prepped For It, So Deal.
A man who is 'ill-adjusted' to the world is always on the verge of finding himself. One who is adjusted to the world never finds himself, but gets to be a cabinet minister.
- Hermann Hesse, novelist, poet, Nobel laureate (2 Jul 1877-1962)

gingermrkettle

Postby gingermrkettle » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:17 am UTC

Now I hope I am not being unreasonable here, but if a company has outsourced recruitment of skilled, experienced and qualified staff to you and someone applies in a way that will obviously mean relocation it would probably be best if you sort out an interview within SIX MONTHS OF THE APPLICATION BY DOING THE JOB YOU ARE PAID FOR AND BY MAKING SURE YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF CLUE WHAT THEY WOULD BE LOOKING FOR.

As a hint, catbert is not an aspirational symbol.

K-R

Postby K-R » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:54 pm UTC

Skepchick's new design is awful, unless they've become a photoblogging site while I wasn't looking.

Yakk
Poster with most posts but no title.

Postby Yakk » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:15 pm UTC

Pf, the goal isn't giving you what you want.

The goal is giving most people something that they are willing to p ay for, with as least cost as possible.

Custom sandwiches require thought on the part of employees. Standard sandwiches can be trained into employees -- always do X, Y then Z. A custom sandwich will take that same employee longer, as they have to actually think, and will be more error prone.

So the system is designed around a few menu items, and employees learn how to make exactly those menu items. Minor substitutions are possible, but phrased as substitutions (so the employee gets to the meat step, pauses, grabs beans, uses them instead, then continues on the standard ritual).

And similarly, the cashiers are trained to hit a few buttons. That's it. Heck, the registers now tell what change to use because expecting the cashier to make change is expecting too much, and takes too long. A "custom" mode? That would require more training. And UI design to make sure that the cashiers could understand it easily.
One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision - BR

Last edited by JHVH on Fri Oct 23, 4004 BCE 6:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.

DSenette

Postby DSenette » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:21 pm UTC

Yakk wrote:Pf, the goal isn't giving you what you want.

The goal is giving most people something that they are willing to p ay for, with as least cost as possible.

Custom sandwiches require thought on the part of employees. Standard sandwiches can be trained into employees -- always do X, Y then Z. A custom sandwich will take that same employee longer, as they have to actually think, and will be more error prone.

So the system is designed around a few menu items, and employees learn how to make exactly those menu items. Minor substitutions are possible, but phrased as substitutions (so the employee gets to the meat step, pauses, grabs beans, uses them instead, then continues on the standard ritual).

And similarly, the cashiers are trained to hit a few buttons. That's it. Heck, the registers now tell what change to use because expecting the cashier to make change is expecting too much, and takes too long. A "custom" mode? That would require more training. And UI design to make sure that the cashiers could understand it easily.

a lot of registers spit out the coin part of the change and just makes the cashier do the whole dollars
The Righteous Hand Of Retribution
"The evaporation of 4 million who believe this crap would leave the world an instantly better place." ~Andre Codresu (re: "the Rapture")

Pfhorrest

Postby Pfhorrest » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:41 pm UTC

Yakk wrote:A "custom" mode? That would require more training. And UI design to make sure that the cashiers could understand it easily.

That's what the "especially infuriating" part of my rant was about. Apparently some places think customers can be expected to operate such a system with zero training, and have already designed a UI to do so (and in my experience, they're right, and the UI works great); yet the employees have to operate a crippled dumbed-down interface because even with training they're not expected to be able to do so?

Granted, when I walk in to a place with one of those auto-order things, I can often pay for my order and walk off before the person who was already at the (staffed) register next to me has finished placing their order. But there's so many other complicating factors involved there -- the employee is working a crippled interface which may actually be slowing them down, and the customer may be a moron slowing the whole process down -- that you couldn't reliably say that the speed difference is a matter of my broad user interface savvy vs the employee's.

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:22 pm UTC

But on the subject of pants, my pant about most fast food places, which Subway (and for that matter Starbucks) definitely defies: Why do all menu items at so many places have to come as complex prepackaged combos of many different ingredients

I'm not sure if you've ever been behind the counter of a Starbucks, but you can most certainly ask for a drink any way you want it, and the register system is actually layed out to build drink orders from the ground up.

Standard recipies are entered in when the button is pressed example: Vanilla Latte.

Drinks>Latte. Syrups>Vanilla.

This enters in the following, which each element can then be twerked
Drink: latte
size: grande
shots: 2
milk: 2%
Temp: Standard (150-160)
syrup: Vanilla: 4 pumps

Hell, the entire system of writing the cups is built around writing a stupidly-complicated drink order using a few letters on a small number of boxes arranged vertically on the side of the cup.

This is why when a customer claims that we made the drink wrong, forgetting her 3rd shot, we can look down at the cup and in a second know that her triple-grande, half-nonfat-half-soy, 180-degree, extra-foamy, extra-carmel, extra-whip, upside-down carmel macchiato in a venti cup was probably made right, and she is just an attention seeking high-maintance customer.
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

DSenette

Postby DSenette » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:34 pm UTC

freezeblade wrote:
But on the subject of pants, my pant about most fast food places, which Subway (and for that matter Starbucks) definitely defies: Why do all menu items at so many places have to come as complex prepackaged combos of many different ingredients

I'm not sure if you've ever been behind the counter of a Starbucks, but you can most certainly ask for a drink any way you want it, and the register system is actually layed out to build drink orders from the ground up.

Standard recipies are entered in when the button is pressed example: Vanilla Latte.

Hell, the entire system of writing the cups is built around writing a stupidly-complicated drink order using a few letters on a small number of boxes arranged vertically on the side of the cup.

This is why when a customer claims that we made the drink wrong, forgetting her 3rd shot, we can look down at the cup and in a second know that her triple-grande, half-nonfat-half-soy, 180-degree, extra-foamy, extra-carmel, extra-whip, upside-down carmel macchiato in a venti cup was probably made right, and she is just an attention seeking high-maintance customer at a starbucks.

FTFY
The Righteous Hand Of Retribution
"The evaporation of 4 million who believe this crap would leave the world an instantly better place." ~Andre Codresu (re: "the Rapture")

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:40 pm UTC

DSenette wrote:FTFY

Yeah. Pretty much. at least, at the location I worked at. (Downtown Oakland)
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

SurgicalSteel

Postby SurgicalSteel » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:22 pm UTC

DSenette wrote:
freezeblade wrote:

This is why when a customer claims that we made the drink wrong, forgetting her 3rd shot, we can look down at the cup and in a second know that her triple-grande, half-nonfat-half-soy, 180-degree, extra-foamy, extra-carmel, extra-whip, upside-down carmel macchiato in a venti cup was probably made right, and she is just an attention seeking high-maintance customer at a starbucks anywhere ever.

FTFY
"There's spray paint on the teleprompter
Anchorman screams that he's seen a monster (mayday)
There's blood stains on his shirt (mayday)
They say that he's gone berserk."
--Flobots "Mayday"

yurell

Postby yurell » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:36 pm UTC

koberulz wrote:Skepchick's new design is awful, unless they've become a photoblogging site while I wasn't looking.

I agree. I liked the old layout; paragraphs are hard to read when spread across a full screen.

Edit: And side-bar comments now?
cemper93 wrote:Dude, I just presented an elaborate multiple fraction in Comic Sans. Who are you to question me?

Pronouns: Feminine pronouns please!

Pfhorrest

Postby Pfhorrest » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:28 am UTC

freezeblade wrote:
Pfhorrest wrote:But on the subject of pants, my pant about most fast food places, which Subway (and for that matter Starbucks) definitely defies: Why do all menu items at so many places have to come as complex prepackaged combos of many different ingredients

I was naming Subway and Starbucks (since they were already named earlier in the thread) as exceptions to this general problem which plagues so many other place. They defy the trend I'm panting about, I'm very happy with them for that.

Sheikh al-Majaneen
Name Checks Out On Time, Tips Chambermaid

Postby Sheikh al-Majaneen » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:30 pm UTC

DSenette wrote:
freezeblade wrote:

This is why when a customer claims that we made the drink wrong, forgetting her 3rd shot, we can look down at the cup and in a second know that her triple-grande, half-nonfat-half-soy, 180-degree, extra-foamy, extra-carmel, extra-whip, upside-down carmel macchiato in a venti cup was probably made right, and she is just an attention seeking high-maintance customer at a starbucks.

FTFY

Hah, I saw a good amount of that when I worked a couple doors down from a starbucks. But I always treated mistakes as something new to taste, and that might be part of why they still occasionally give me free drinks.

emceng

Postby emceng » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:10 pm UTC

What devil decided to put almonds in chocolate with toffee bits? The food of the gods, muddied with nuts.

K-R

Postby K-R » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:15 pm UTC

emceng wrote:What devil decided to put almonds in chocolate with toffee bits? The food of the gods, muddied with nuts.

I've never really understood the need to put random horrible foods in chocolate, but the trend confuses me much less than the more recent idea of putting chocolate in chocolate.

I wish I were making that up.

Radical_Initiator
Just Cool Enough for School

Postby Radical_Initiator » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:00 pm UTC

koberulz wrote:
emceng wrote:What devil decided to put almonds in chocolate with toffee bits? The food of the gods, muddied with nuts.

I've never really understood the need to put random horrible foods in chocolate, but the trend confuses me much less than the more recent idea of putting chocolate in chocolate.

I wish I were making that up.

Hmm. In the States, Smarties, to me at least, has a different meaning, which also sounds terrible in chocolate, IMO. But yeah, if chocolate Smarties are like what I'm thinking of, then it's a useless idea just waiting for an Xzibit-based image macro.
I looked out across the river today …

K-R

Postby K-R » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:27 pm UTC

Smarties here are essentially M&Ms. I'm not actually sure if there's even a difference.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:30 pm UTC

British Smarties are to American M&Ms like a good steak in a good restaurant is to a steak at Waffle House. The components are technically similar, but the execution is radically different.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

JudeMorrigan

Postby JudeMorrigan » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:45 pm UTC

The basic idea of chocolate in chocolate doesn't seem all that odd to me. Well-made truffles (ie, not the sort you buy in the supermarket) are a thing of beauty. That particular iteration of chocolate in chocolate does seem like a bit of a horse of a different color though.

Radical_Initiator
Just Cool Enough for School

Postby Radical_Initiator » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:50 pm UTC

JudeMorrigan wrote:The basic idea of chocolate in chocolate doesn't seem all that odd to me. Well-made truffles (ie, not the sort you buy in the supermarket) are a thing of beauty. That particular iteration of chocolate in chocolate does seem like a bit of a horse of a different color though.

You're right, and I thought about that when koberulz posted the link originally - there's nothing wrong with a truffle (I'm a big fan, personally), or even, say, swirling milk and dark chocolate together in a bar, but that's because those forms would more often take the position of contrasting types of chocolate. If this is what it sounds like, it sounds more like putting M&Ms in a Hershey bar (oversimplified), which seems dumb.
I looked out across the river today …

Ashlah

Postby Ashlah » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:04 pm UTC

Radical_Initiator wrote:Hmm. In the States, Smarties, to me at least, has a different meaning, which also sounds terrible in chocolate, IMO

Whatever, that sounds delicious. I fucking love (American) Smarties. And chocolate. I've eaten them at the same time on occasion and rather enjoyed myself. But maybe I'm an outlier.

emceng

Postby emceng » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:16 pm UTC

I just wish chocolate didn't taste nasty with beer. When I am drunk, I like to snack, and chocolate and beer together tastes awful.

Роберт

Postby Роберт » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:18 pm UTC

A Hersey bar with m&ms in it would be better than a plain Hershey bar, which would be better than nothing.

Terrible chocolate that is not worthy of being called chocolate can still taste pleasurable.
The Great Hippo wrote:[T]he way we treat suspected terrorists genuinely terrifies me.

bigglesworth
I feel like Biggles should have a title

Postby bigglesworth » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:19 pm UTC

emceng wrote:I just wish chocolate didn't taste nasty with beer. When I am drunk, I like to snack, and chocolate and beer together tastes awful.
Red wine and dark chocolate... if only they weren't both such intense flavours.
Generation Y. I don't remember the First Gulf War, but do remember floppy disks.

pseudoidiot
Sexy Beard Man

Postby pseudoidiot » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:30 pm UTC

Good thing I don't like beer or wine.

I'll just have chocolate.
Derailed : Gaming Outside the Box.
SecondTalon wrote:*swoons* I love you, all powerful pseudoidiot!
ShootTheChicken wrote:I can't stop thinking about pseudoidiot's penis.

Return to “General”