Hype your ripe snipes 'n' gripes

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Spoffin

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Spoffin » Tue May 27, 2008 5:41 pm UTC

Cabose wrote:
thecommabandit wrote:
Cabose wrote:Power companies are constantly creating the same amount of power 24hr a day and so during the low times (night) all the power is being wasted cause no one is using it.

I have no clue about other countries, but the National Grid here generates different amounts of power based on the time of day. There'd be far too much power in the grid and money being wasted if they constantly made the same amount, so they don't. At night very little (comparatively) is being generated because not many people use power at night whereas after a football match or Eastenders they use lots. Likewise, I don't see why any other country's power grid would be much different since it seems to work well enough.

Where I live it is largely hydroelectric so it maybe different. That is how it was explained to me anyway. My be my teachers have been lying to me. Either way there are still peak periods that would serve the world better to be evened out to a nice flat line (not that its going to happen)
Cabose

Nope, hydro is actually one of the best for adapting to peak demands. About a 4 second response time (which is v. good compared to coal-fired power plants). And they can also use excess power to pump water back up the dam, thus reducing the amount that's wasted.
The thing to remember about Spoffin is that he's playing by rules no one else understands

Ramses IV

Postby Ramses IV » Tue May 27, 2008 10:27 pm UTC

RANT:

I really don't like it when people don't flush toilets. They think it's okay to go "Well, I just took a huge dump, but I'm going to leave it there! Maybe someone else will compliment me on its impressiveness. I'm particularly proud of that chunk there." Whether you're in a public restroom, or at your house (or apartment, or whatever) it's still disgusting. No one wants to see your body wastes people!
My Blag

benjhuey wrote:Ramses IV is dead to me, though I don't know how I didn't notice he had already been dead for 3000 years. Ancient Egyptian magic or somethin'.

dracharys

Postby dracharys » Tue May 27, 2008 10:35 pm UTC

Ramses IV wrote:RANT:

I really don't like it when people don't flush toilets. They think it's okay to go "Well, I just took a huge dump, but I'm going to leave it there! Maybe someone else will compliment me on its impressiveness. I'm particularly proud of that chunk there." Whether you're in a public restroom, or at your house (or apartment, or whatever) it's still disgusting. No one wants to see your body wastes people!

At least they got it in the toilet, I hate seeing drips or streaks on the rim. My biggest problem with people who don't flush though, is when they leave the lid down; then you come along, lift it and get hit in the face with a cloud of stink.
When you see the robot, drink!

Pirate.Bondage

Postby Pirate.Bondage » Tue May 27, 2008 10:45 pm UTC

HOLY $^%#$&!
He's such an asshole!

His mom works SEVEN DAYS A WEEK. Gas is FOUR DOLLARS A GALLON, and she has ERRANDS TO RUN.
He wants her to come ALL the way here, take him home JUST to pick something up, and have her bring him ALL THE WAY BACK HERE! SELFISH PIECE OF CRAP!

All I did was suggest that he give her a break, she works a lot, she's tired, and he gets so pissed off at me! Such a jerk!
Life is beautiful.
Spoiler:
Irrefutable wrote:you are so lovely

emceng wrote:Then the sausage says, "I have 1 kid, and raging genital herpes." Get the fuck away from me sausage!!!

sje46 wrote:Do... do you want to marry me?

Ramses IV

Postby Ramses IV » Tue May 27, 2008 11:23 pm UTC

dracharys wrote:
Ramses IV wrote:*snip*

At least they got it in the toilet, I hate seeing drips or streaks on the rim. My biggest problem with people who don't flush though, is when they leave the lid down; then you come along, lift it and get hit in the face with a cloud of stink.

Uggh. Exactly! I forgot to mention that. Absolutely disgusting.

Pirate.Bondage wrote:HOLY $^%#$&!
He's such an asshole!

His mom works SEVEN DAYS A WEEK. Gas is FOUR DOLLARS A GALLON, and she has ERRANDS TO RUN.
He wants her to come ALL the way here, take him home JUST to pick something up, and have her bring him ALL THE WAY BACK HERE! SELFISH PIECE OF CRAP!

All I did was suggest that he give her a break, she works a lot, she's tired, and he gets so pissed off at me! Such a jerk!

Sounds like a bastard. I mean, I guess I'm filling in parts of the story with my mind, so I might be making him worse, but still.
My Blag

benjhuey wrote:Ramses IV is dead to me, though I don't know how I didn't notice he had already been dead for 3000 years. Ancient Egyptian magic or somethin'.

benjhuey

Postby benjhuey » Wed May 28, 2008 7:18 am UTC

saxything43 wrote:Why why why why why why WHY on earth would we continue to do stuff in AP classes after AP tests?

One of my teachers would always show us good movies (e.g. Cool Hand Luke) after AP tests. Needless to say, he was a lot of kids' favorite teacher.
多么现在棕色母牛?

kovan

Postby kovan » Wed May 28, 2008 7:28 pm UTC

Train related multipart rant:

1. Russians who get on at Rutherford. Why do you always sit beside me and talk in Russian? It's 8:00 in the morning, I haven't had my coffee, and I just want to read my book and not have to listen to the ugliest language on the planet.

2. Suits. People who wear them and use execuspeak constantly: get off your damn cell phone (sorry, blackberry). Arrange "lunch" through e-mail.

If only the train were a peaceful place where nobody said anything to each other and kids weren't allowed.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Wed May 28, 2008 7:31 pm UTC

kovan wrote:1. Russians who get on at Rutherford. Why do you always sit beside me and talk in Russian? It's 8:00 in the morning, I haven't had my coffee, and I just want to read my book and not have to listen to the ugliest language on the planet.

Russians speak Lojban*?

*I've actually never heard Lojban spoken. Though, really, the only language I find hideous is Kennedy-esh English. I swear, I listen to speeches by JFK and I hear a series of ums and ahs that don't actually occur. As well as that accent.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

kovan

Postby kovan » Wed May 28, 2008 7:36 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:
kovan wrote:1. Russians who get on at Rutherford. Why do you always sit beside me and talk in Russian? It's 8:00 in the morning, I haven't had my coffee, and I just want to read my book and not have to listen to the ugliest language on the planet.

Russians speak Lojban?

It's subjective I guess, but to me Russian before coffee is a bit like Vogon poetry.

|Erasmus|
Branson

Postby |Erasmus| » Wed May 28, 2008 11:17 pm UTC

Assuming your location is correct... why are you being spoken to in Russian, in Toronto?

Even if some people there do speak it, it seems mighty rude to speak it to random strangers on a train and expect them to understand you in Canada.

As far as languages/accents I don't like, I'll have to admit I've always found the Southern US one (the stereotypical one, at least) irritating. Apologies to y'all who speak like that.

benjhuey

Postby benjhuey » Wed May 28, 2008 11:32 pm UTC

|Erasmus| wrote:Assuming your location is correct... why are you being spoken to in Russian, in Toronto?
I think he's just overhearing Russians talk to each other but not to him.
|Erasmus| wrote:As far as languages/accents I don't like, I'll have to admit I've always found the Southern US one (the stereotypical one, at least) irritating. Apologies to y'all who speak like that.
Seconded, sans apologies.
Last edited by benjhuey on Thu May 29, 2008 4:02 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
多么现在棕色母牛?

kovan

Postby kovan » Thu May 29, 2008 2:45 am UTC

|Erasmus| wrote:Assuming your location is correct... why are you being spoken to in Russian, in Toronto?

Even if some people there do speak it, it seems mighty rude to speak it to random strangers on a train and expect them to understand you in Canada.

As far as languages/accents I don't like, I'll have to admit I've always found the Southern US one (the stereotypical one, at least) irritating. Apologies to y'all who speak like that.

Yeah I'm not a fan of most American accents myself. The drawl kills me.

But they're not speaking to me, they're speaking to each other. It's just that Russian is such an abrasive language. It wouldn't be so bad on my ride home, it's just on the way there they're verbally prodding my brains and I haven't even waken up yet.

Really though, I just wish everyone would be quiet on the train. I shouldn't be picking on the Russians, they just happen to seek me out every morning to sit beside me and make sure my morning starts off on the right foot.

Miss C

Postby Miss C » Thu May 29, 2008 4:17 am UTC

I hate being lied to! I can't believe the shit that I have been lied to about lately. My seniors at work have misled me and treated me like shit and I can guarantee that they are going to regret it. The worst part is that the law says that they don't HAVE to tell me the truth. I with they would though... I'm a big girl. If there is a problem, don't make excuses, just tell me so that I can fix it.
We have enough youth... how about a Fountain of Smart.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Thu May 29, 2008 4:22 am UTC

kovan wrote:Yeah I'm not a fan of most American accents myself. The drawl kills me..

So.. that'd be Southern/Texan, I'm guessing.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Thenzon

Postby Thenzon » Thu May 29, 2008 9:22 am UTC

ergh, there's this one thing my dad does that really ticks me off sometimes.
When I ask him a question like "Do you like your new phone?" or "Do you like the new TV?"** he always replies with "It does what i need it to."
I just want a yes or no answer and I get that! It really annoys me for some reason.

**We have gotten new tv and hes gotten a new phone recently.

eternal luna

Postby eternal luna » Thu May 29, 2008 11:09 am UTC

Substitute teachers are simply glorified baby-sitters.
Alexius:-Охуели? Нахуя дохуя хуйний нахуярили? Расхуяривай нахуй!
-Хули? Нихуя! Нехуй расхуяривать! Нахуячено нехуёво! Похуярили!
Gojoe: We are all inferior to you luna.

Dark Ragnarok

Postby Dark Ragnarok » Thu May 29, 2008 12:01 pm UTC

dracharys wrote:
Ramses IV wrote:RANT:

"To increase bathroom facility efficiency you are only allowed to use one sheet of toilet paper per bathroom use. If you run of out room one one side, turn it around and use the other side."

*PDA System*
"If it's yellow, let it mellow...
If it's brown, flush it down...
... maybe..."
*/PDA System*

- Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law

l33t_sas

Postby l33t_sas » Thu May 29, 2008 1:04 pm UTC

kovan wrote:

Hahaha, you're from Canada. Most Australians (including me) can't tell the difference between an American and a Canadian accent.

Speaking of bad accents though, our broad accent (equivalent to accents from South USA more or less in terms of associations with lower socio-economic status, etc) is fucking annoying. And so many Australian women have the most irritating accents ever. So high and nasal and the intonation goes up at the end of EVERY sentence very obviously. Ugh.
You're thinking of a Pegasus. Unicorns don't fly, they just sort of... plummet.

|Erasmus|
Branson

Postby |Erasmus| » Thu May 29, 2008 1:12 pm UTC

l33t_sas wrote:
kovan wrote:

Hahaha, you're from Canada. Most Australians (including me) can't tell the difference between an American and a Canadian accent.

Speaking of bad accents though, our broad accent (equivalent to accents from South USA more or less in terms of associations with lower socio-economic status, etc) is fucking annoying. And so many Australian women have the most irritating accents ever. So high and nasal and the intonation goes up at the end of EVERY sentence very obviously. Ugh.

Depends...

they do start to blend together when you are referring to southern canada (where most of them live) and northern US though, because accents are fairly regional.

You can -clearly- tell someone from the south (of the US) though.

I don't think it's impossible to pick canadians though (but then again, I have been there).

Luthen

Postby Luthen » Thu May 29, 2008 1:23 pm UTC

l33t_sas wrote:
kovan wrote:Yeah I'm not a fan of most American accents myself. The drawl kills me.

Ask them to say 'about'.

l33t_sas wrote:Speaking of bad accents though, our broad accent (equivalent to accents from South USA more or less in terms of associations with lower socio-economic status, etc) is fucking annoying. And so many Australian women have the most irritating accents ever. So high and nasal and the intonation goes up at the end of EVERY sentence very obviously. Ugh.

They only woman I can think of that talks like that is Julia Gillard.
My fancy new blog Image I am not a vampire! Image PM my location for a prize!*

rnew: ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOAVATAR!
*Terms + conditions changeable

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Thu May 29, 2008 2:03 pm UTC

Thenzon wrote:ergh, there's this one thing my dad does that really ticks me off sometimes.
When I ask him a question like "Do you like your new phone?" or "Do you like the new TV?"** he always replies with "It does what i need it to."
I just want a yes or no answer and I get that! It really annoys me for some reason.

**We have gotten new tv and hes gotten a new phone recently.

...but what if it's an accurate answer? What if he has no real like or dislike for the device, but it does the task it's supposed to do so he has no real complaints with it while at the same time can't think of anything that makes it stand out?

I like people who rate things like that... mostly because whenever they say something's good or they like features X, Y, and Z a lot, I tend to pay attention to what they're saying more... as, you know, they don't ever do that.

kovan

Postby kovan » Thu May 29, 2008 2:11 pm UTC

Luthen wrote:Ask them to say 'about'.

It's the Canadian raise. And it doesn't make us say "aboot", you guys are just exaggerating it.

Canadian accents are like a NYC accent or northwestern united states, not so much all the parts in the middle, and especially not western new york (jesus christ that place is hell for anyone without that accent)

l33t_sas wrote:Australian women

You mean Sheilas?

Mo0man

Postby Mo0man » Thu May 29, 2008 6:04 pm UTC

eternal luna wrote:Substitute teachers are simply glorified baby-sitters.

Fix'd
causa major dormuc vulnero ut ovis goatee
I'm number 20075. Remember that. It's important

beastie

Postby beastie » Thu May 29, 2008 7:20 pm UTC

To me one of the most frustrating things on the planet is the fact that my flat mates are using my cutlery when their friends come over because they don't have enough but they never wash it. It hasn't happened before, just in the past weeks and there will be war if it goes on! I hate finding all my stuff dirty in the sink even if they're really nice people otherwise.

podbaydoor

Postby podbaydoor » Thu May 29, 2008 8:18 pm UTC

Yawgmoth wrote:I hate half the people I know for one reason: passive-aggressiveness. They couldn't say what they think to the person they think it about without a gun to their head, and even then it's questionable. The worst part is that they all project it onto the other half. Even the most innocuous of statements simply must have some hidden meaning, some added snark to stir up drama. Oh, and don't try to tell them otherwise, that just means you don't want to admit it! :roll:

I need to stop hanging out with anyone younger than 25.

FUCKING YES.

The one good thing about being an isolated social reject in high school was that I didn't have to deal with all the drama and passive-aggressiveness that must have been going on around me. I come to college, make friends, boom, first run-in with people complaining about things I do behind my back because they don't have the FUCKING BALLS to say it to my face. I wouldn't even have been that annoyed if they'd talked to me! I would've scaled back on my bluntness or sloppiness or whatever if only I'd known my behavior had been a problem! But no, they're fine and smile to my face and act all friendly and then trash me for something tactless I said because I had NO IDEA it was tactless and I had to find out all about this months later from a friend of a friend.

And then in situations where I'm not personally involved, but I'm around people who spend hours dissecting their SO's behavior, or speculating on a friend's bad mood, or complaining about some annoyance with someone else, and I'm all, "Why don't you just cut all this wasted time and brainpower and just ASK THEM? Oh, wait, all your friends are passive-aggressive and non-confrontational too and neither of you could have an honest conversation to save your pathetic lives." *facepalm*

The other thing that enrages me is when someone wastes so much time and emotional anguish "dropping hints." If you have some kind of problem with your boyfriend or you want something from him, TELL HIM. IN PLAIN, UNVARNISHED LANGUAGE. SIMPLE DECLARATIVE SENTENCES if that's all you can manage. For fuck's sake, don't jerk him around and keep him guessing whether you're unhappy or not. Save the time and tell him, and THEN maybe the two of you can sit down and discuss it like adults.
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
a principle or belief, esp. one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy : the tenets of classical liberalism.
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun
a person who occupies land or property rented from a landlord.

beastie

Postby beastie » Fri May 30, 2008 9:09 am UTC

Amen to that. I hate it when people 'delay' saying something on purpose or have to sit down and think, even in an online conversation...and the words all become full of meaning and code like a strange kind of rehearsed play. And you sit there wondering what the f*** does he/she want from me?

Amarantha

Postby Amarantha » Fri May 30, 2008 10:25 am UTC

beastie wrote:To me one of the most frustrating things on the planet is the fact that my flat mates are using my cutlery when their friends come over because they don't have enough but they never wash it. It hasn't happened before, just in the past weeks and there will be war if it goes on! I hate finding all my stuff dirty in the sink even if they're really nice people otherwise.

When this happened to me, I started keeping all my cutlery and crockery in my bedroom. Bring it out, use it, wash it, put it back in the bedroom. Works like a charm, so long as your flatmates respect your privacy and stay the hell out of your room.
omgryebread wrote:...if I'm watching a fantasy, I want my princess to stab some motherfuckers, claim the crown herself, then invade the prince's kingdom and sleep with his sister.

beastie

Postby beastie » Fri May 30, 2008 10:45 am UTC

Sadly, yeah, it might be the only solution - I just didn't want to resort to that because we were all sensible persons with appropriate education in the end. But I suppose leaving home for this long has made some forget their manners and common sense. :? I'm just keeping them locked in my cupboard now, away from their hands!

b.i.o
Green is the loneliest number

Postby b.i.o » Fri May 30, 2008 9:00 pm UTC

benjhuey wrote:
saxything43 wrote:Why why why why why why WHY on earth would we continue to do stuff in AP classes after AP tests?

One of my teachers would always show us good movies (e.g. Cool Hand Luke) after AP tests. Needless to say, he was a lot of kids' favorite teacher.

Because it's a waste of your time otherwise?

My AP Bio teacher set up a crime scene, divided the (8 person) class into two teams, and had us compete in a CSI-like thing. It was pretty awesome.

UnderRock

Postby UnderRock » Fri May 30, 2008 9:18 pm UTC

b.i.o wrote:Because it's a waste of your time otherwise?

My AP Bio teacher set up a crime scene, divided the (8 person) class into two teams, and had us compete in a CSI-like thing. It was pretty awesome.

My AP Lit teacher assigned a 600 page book to a class of seniors. A Prayer for Owen Meany is a great book, but he completely ruined it for us was due to the fact that he chose the worst possible time to assign it!

scowdich
The Hedgehog

Postby scowdich » Fri May 30, 2008 9:58 pm UTC

My car got egged. It's already dried, and may have even happened more than a day ago (based on how rarely I drive). The only reason I was parked in the street was to be nice to my brother, so he wouldn't have to move my car out of the driveway to get out of the garage. I shouldn't even be that nice: my brother is a dick. And now my car's finish is probably permanently damaged. Why do people do things like this?

gallifrey

Postby gallifrey » Fri May 30, 2008 10:43 pm UTC

my mother has decided that theres no way im getting into college with my horrible grades (i have a c in history and i plan on becoming a civil engineer...) my gpa is around 4.0-4.1 and i got a 1950 on the sat. 730 on the math part.... so im OBVIOUSLY not getting into college. :roll:
my physics teacher doesnt give tests back in a reasonable amount of time... i literally failed the last two which were basically on the same thing and i didnt know i didnt understand it because we never got the first test back.
i want to take physics ap next year, but its the same teacher, and i dont know if i can deal with another year of him. but i dnt wanna mess up my career......
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
Stars, hide your fires, let not light see my black and deep desires...

Ramses IV

Postby Ramses IV » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:28 am UTC

You know what I hate? MySpace. The whole thing is goddamn pointless. I would elaborate more, but it's past midnight and I'm going to bed.
My Blag

AngrySquirrel
Hellish Sex Goddess

Postby AngrySquirrel » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:48 am UTC

First of all.

STOP TELLING ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO! I know well what my own limitations are and if I say I can carry my own bags, I bloody well can. Just because I'm smaller and not as loud as you does in no way make me inferior, and it does in absolutely no way affect my abilities to write code. I don't need you to protect me and take care of me, I do that perfectly well on my own and I have done so long before you came along. So stop doing me "favors", where you tell me that I can't do this and that, and get out of my way.

Also from now on, I'm never going to help a stranger ever again, all I get from it is people shouting at me or hitting me. I'm sorry that I picked up your kids ball when he kicked it into the street and then came over and gave it back to him. Clearly I should just have let it be and let him get himself run over. And your son being an ungrateful little brat, who shouts and kicks people who try to be nice to him, is my fault. I see that now. Also Ms. Old Lady On The Bus, I was in fact not trying to steal your wallet, you dropped it and I tried giving it back to you. You don't need to hit me for it or call me a thief.

Goddammit, why can't people just think a little before they start stringing others to the wall? It's not hard, and it don't hurt you, just think a tiny bit. What is 2 + 1? You got an answer? See how easy that was? That's called thinking, T H I N K I N G, and you don't take any damage from it. Please try applying it a little bit everyday, I'm not asking much here, just use it before you start throwing allegations around like a hamster. Maybe then you wouldn't have to complain so often that no one every helps each other anymore?
Putting the fist into pacifist.

they/them/theirs

tryptanymph
More metal than thou

Postby tryptanymph » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:01 pm UTC

Ugh. I was once waiting to get on the bus. Waiting. Outside the shelter (which was full). So I stood by the queue, waiting for it to move along, and then I would get on last.

Then some old lady in the queue SHOUTS at me, "THESE PEOPLE WERE HERE FIRST, AND ARE WAITING TO GET ON, YOU KNOW?!" and I turn on her, turn her around and BACKHAND her across the face.

Just kidding. Here's the rest of the conversation;

Me (calmly and quietly): "I am waiting patiently, letting these people by onto the bus. I'm not pushing or anything. If you EVER open your mouth like that to me again, I will have the bus driver remove you from the bus."
Her: "You should respect your elders, you know?!"
Me: "You will get your fucking respect when you show me respect. Now stop holding up the line."

And then I backhanded her across the face.

Grr.
phlip wrote:sleepy, the only thing you're worse at is being not awesome.*
*All links to be treated as NFSW.

MechanicalPen

Postby MechanicalPen » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:52 pm UTC

Why do random people on the street feel the need to tell me I'm tall? Do they expect me to say something like "Oh gee, I never noticed before, but you're right; I am tall?"

A conversation I had with three different strangers today:
"Wow, you're tall."
"I... I realize this."
"You should/Do you play basketball?"
"...no."
"Why not?"
"Because I can't shoot, or jump... or dribble."

:x

benjhuey

Postby benjhuey » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:26 pm UTC

MechanicalPen wrote:Why do random people on the street feel the need to tell me I'm tall? Do they expect me to say something like "Oh gee, I never noticed before, but you're right; I am tall?"

A conversation I had with three different strangers today:
"Wow, you're tall."
"I... I realize this."
"You should/Do you play basketball?"
"...no."
"Why not?"
"Because I can't shoot, or jump... or dribble."

:x

Man, I hate that. In 8th grade, I was taller than everyone on the school's basketball team, and everyone else had to make a comment about it.

Similarly, people like to point out how different my brother and I are; most don't even know we're related, but when they find out, it's like they found the Holy Grail or something. [sarcasm]Yes, because we are siblings, we should be totally alike. Our apologies.[/sarcasm].
多么现在棕色母牛?

Cooley

Postby Cooley » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:16 pm UTC

http://captaincooley.blogspot.com/2008/05/fun-in-movie-theater.html

Warning: some cursing (like two words). And yes I did write it.

Neris

Postby Neris » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:51 pm UTC

I was listening to NPR last night and they mentioned that Leonard Cohen is going on tour! I got so excited but found out today that no US tour dates have been added. I'm going to cry :(
"My God, man! Do they want tea?"
"No, I think they're after something more than that, sir. I don't know what it is, but they've brought a flag."

cypherspace

Postby cypherspace » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:57 pm UTC

Neris wrote:I was listening to NPR last night and they mentioned that Leonard Cohen is going on tour! I got so excited but found out today that no US tour dates have been added. I'm going to cry :(

He's also playing Glastonbury. Only 24 days!
"It was like five in the morning and he said he'd show me his hamster"

Return to “General”