How many people will admit to being a bad driver?

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Re: How many people will admit to being a bad driver?

Postby Mavketl » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:11 am UTC

Since I only got my license a couple of months back, I'm undoubtedly a bad driver. I am painfully aware of this all the time, so I do tend to think that I'm a relatively safe driver: I pay attention really well, and when I feel like I seriously can't handle something, I just won't do it (drive around, let someone else drive that trip, not use my dad's huge ass-car*, etc).

I get nervous quite easily though, especially when there are others with me, and I really hope that'll go away when I gain some more experience because I'd rather not hate hate hate having to drive somewhere half the time.

*I figured someone would, so I might as well get it over with.
Not A Raptor: Mav can be a very wily and dangerous player.
roband: Mav has a way of making everything seem right.
ELEPHANT SCIENCE - MORE ELEPHANT SCIENCE
- NEW: Elephant Math!

Toeofdoom
The (Male) Skeleton Guitarist

Postby Toeofdoom » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:44 pm UTC

I'm a terrible driver, but my driving is confined to computer games so it doesnt matter so much.
Hawknc wrote:Gotta love our political choices here - you can pick the unionised socially conservative party, or the free-market even more socially conservative party. Oh who to vote for…I don't know, I think I'll just flip a coin and hope it explodes and kills me.

Website

MirrorWing
Location: The tile adjacent to Ceiling Cat's, watchin' you masturbate.

Postby MirrorWing » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:51 pm UTC

I'll admit to being an inexperienced driver. I only had my car for a year before I lost the finances needed to drive it. (Gas, insurance, etc...) And even in that year that I had it, I drove it, at most, 10 miles a week, because I lived on a college campus at the time and didn't really need to drive anywhere. Even when I did, my boyfriend at the time LOVED to drive, so we usually just took his car. (Plus, he drove a 2001 Ford Focus, which is one of the sexiest American cars out there, if not THE sexiest.)

When I do drive, though, I'd say I'm not too bad. I'm largely self-taught (Since my biological parents were BUMS and didn't teach me how to drive), so what I know, I've learned from the road.

Biggest thing that's saved me several times from the idiot drivers of Florida, actually though, came from the advice of my first ex-boyfriend: If someone cuts you off and you don't have time to safely brake, do NOT look at that car. If you do, you're looking at what you're going to hit. Instead, look EVERYWHERE else to try to find a possible escape route.
20-year-old Star-Wars-watching, power-metal-listening, fantasy-book-reading, anime-cosplaying, MTG-playing, physics-loving nerdgirl. Deal.

Image <--My life in a nutshell.

Spoiler:

Kow

Postby Kow » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:19 pm UTC

I consider myself decent at driving. My weakness is speeding though, particularly on back roads when I know it's safe to do so. I've gotten two tickets for doing so which sucks 'cause my license is getting suspended for a month 'cause of it. The way I see it, and I know that it's "wrong" or whatever, but if I'm going to speed and I hit something, it's my fault, etc whatever. I know when it's safe to do 15+ over the limit (1 mile long stretch on a not curvy road at all anyway that's normally 45, doing 62, or with my second ticket, accelerating downhill to get that "roller-coaster" feeling in your gut right as a cop pulls over the crest of the up part of the hill. That was a major mood killer 'cause he didn't even pull me over until we were almost on the highway 'cause of no shoulders).

I am a bit nervous when pulling out in front of traffic since I lack any real depth perception as most of you know it. The way I judge speed is more of a "how much bigger are they getting over time?" so I often misjudge their distance and speed, though usually only so I view them as faster than I thought, so when I could pull out, I don't.

I hate parking too, particularly backing in and parallel parking. Backing out for me is fine, but I suck at backing in.

wubrgamer

Postby wubrgamer » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:33 pm UTC

I'm a shit driver...But I try to be as safe a driver as possible...I get out every two hours(assuming weather isn't horrible) to just stretch my legs...and stop driving...

I tend to drift to the left of my lane...

but I try my best to not to kill anyone, and I think that makes me one of the safest drivers out there...

although at times I've done things that make me question whether or not I should go take a class in tactical driving...

those thoughts tend to slip away as soon as I need to parallel park...

wubrgamer

Postby wubrgamer » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:37 pm UTC

MirrorWing wrote:...

(Plus, he drove a 2001 Ford Focus, which is one of the sexiest American cars out there, if not THE sexiest.)

I can only excuse this allegation on the grounds that it was your boyfriends car....

but honestly...

the 2001 ford focus? What is your draw to it?

BiancaBlack

Postby BiancaBlack » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:06 pm UTC

I'm definitely a bad driver, and will readily admit to it. When I say I'm a bad driver, I mean in the sense that I can't park to save my life*, not in the sense that I am not concerned with safety. I feel like (if anything) I tend to be overly cautious, because I just don't feel confident behind the wheel.
But then again I always hated driving, and I always avoid it if I can, so maybe I never put that much energy into learning it in the first place?

Confession: I think it's people like me that inspired Amateur Transplants to do that "Sheila's wheels" parody
Confession #2: That doesn't bother me.

*Hm, can anyone think of scenarios where you'd actually have to park to save your life?
This one time at, er, space camp...

Shadic

Postby Shadic » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:10 am UTC

I'm surprised at how many people admit to being poor drivers.

Anyways, I'm uh.. Actually quite a good one. I've been driving for three years now, and I've had to drive multiple types of vehicles, so I've got a pretty good ability to work with the vehicle I'm given.

I've never had a driving ticket, and I've never really even come close to hitting somebody. The closest would be in situations where there wasn't anything I could do. (A hill with a stopped car right out of my vision? Check!)

And I can deal with other people being idiots, too. I can tell when people want to change lanes, even if they're too dense to use their signals, and I'll let them in. And I've had a few people decide to try and pull into my lane, and was able to act appropriately immediately. (Brakes, horn, pull towards shoulder if needed.)

I just don't see what's so difficult about it. I mean.. I had to parallel park not to long ago - And it had been probably a year since I had - And I pulled it off perfectly.

I guess everybody is different.. Or maybe I'm just blessed with supreme control over my little 1997 Chevy Cavalier. :roll:

Yuffie

Postby Yuffie » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:47 am UTC

This must be a poll.
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImageImageRawr.

MirrorWing

Postby MirrorWing » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:36 am UTC

wubrgamer wrote:I can only excuse this allegation on the grounds that it was your boyfriends car....

but honestly...

Well, aside from the fact that it was sexy by proxy of the sexy man who drove it, it could turn on a dime, handled like a dream, and was so smooth riding in it that sometimes I forgot I was in a car at all. Add that to the spacious interior and good gas mileage, and you're got GREAT fucking car.
20-year-old Star-Wars-watching, power-metal-listening, fantasy-book-reading, anime-cosplaying, MTG-playing, physics-loving nerdgirl. Deal.

Spoiler:

Elmer's Glue

Postby Elmer's Glue » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:51 am UTC

I'm a great driver.
Never gotten a ticket, never came too close to an accident.
Now, my sisters are bad drivers.

22/7
I'm pretty sure I have "The Slavery In My Asshole" on DVD.

Postby 22/7 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:42 am UTC

Elmer's Glue wrote:I'm a great driver.
I have found that these two things (especially the first one) have no correlation whatsoever with being a good driver.
Totally not a hypothetical...

Steroid wrote:
bigglesworth wrote:If your economic reality is a choice, then why are you not as rich as Bill Gates?
Don't want to be.
I want to be!

TheAmazingRando

Postby TheAmazingRando » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:37 am UTC

It depends. Most accidents seem to be based on outside factors that don't have much to do with personal driving skill, and a lot of people just drive poorly and get lucky that there's nobody in the blind spot they didn't check, or that road conditions weren't as bad as they could have been, etc. However, I would consider my brother's ex-girlfriend an extremely bad driver, based primarily on the fact that she's been completely at-fault for totaling two cars in easily avoidable accidents (In both cases, she pulled out in front of traffic, on roads with excellent visibility).

Sunsnail

Postby Sunsnail » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:02 am UTC

I am a good driver. No really, I am.
If you are between the age where you are legally allowed to possess a driving license and the age of.. oh, roughly 20 - you're a poor driver. It has nothing to do with how it is that you're driving in your average day-to-day life, and a whole lot to do with lack of experience. There's also the thing where teenagers have problems doing accurate risk-assessments for their own behaviors that leads to teens doing dumb shit and getting seriously fucked up because of it.

I'll be 19 next month and I've driven over 75,000 miles. So, I think that's a fair amount of experience. As far as risk assessment I usually over compensate too much. :lol:

Elmer's Glue

Postby Elmer's Glue » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:00 am UTC

22/7 wrote:
I have found that these two things (especially the first one) have no correlation whatsoever with being a good driver.

Okay. I am always very aware of my surroundings. I concentrate on driving. I anticipate what is going to happen. I drive defensively. I drive smoothly. I keep my attitude in check. I think that is what gets most people. They are upset, and they drive poorly because of it.

22/7

Postby 22/7 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:03 pm UTC

Elmer's Glue wrote:
22/7 wrote:
Okay. I am always very aware of my surroundings. I concentrate on driving. I anticipate what is going to happen. I drive defensively. I drive smoothly. I keep my attitude in check. I think that is what gets most people. They are upset, and they drive poorly because of it.
That's funny. I generally think it's that one. And I'll be honest, I don't buy that you are always very aware of your surroundings, but it's not anything personal with you, I wouldn't believe it regardless of who said it. People, even very good drivers, get distracted all the time.
TheAmazingRando wrote:It depends. Most accidents seem to be based on outside factors that don't have much to do with personal driving skill, and a lot of people just drive poorly and get lucky that there's nobody in the blind spot they didn't check, or that road conditions weren't as bad as they could have been, etc. However, I would consider my brother's ex-girlfriend an extremely bad driver, based primarily on the fact that she's been completely at-fault for totaling two cars in easily avoidable accidents (In both cases, she pulled out in front of traffic, on roads with excellent visibility).
That's not what I said. I said that not having any tickets nor having been in an accident have no correlation to being a good driver. I have an ex-girlfriend, for instance, who never had gotten a ticket, nor had she ever been in a wreck (nor particularly close), but she was a terrible driver. She would turn the wrong way down one-way streets and through one-way left-hand turns, she followed way too closely, she drove way too fast, she would generally be far too timid on the highway and far too confident in the city, she couldn't merge to save her life, etc. I never said anything about correlations for being a bad driver.

Steroid wrote:
bigglesworth wrote:If your economic reality is a choice, then why are you not as rich as Bill Gates?
Don't want to be.
I want to be!

MirrorWing

Postby MirrorWing » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:21 pm UTC

22/7 wrote:She would turn the wrong way down one-way streets

The fact that she survived that should indicate something, though... I mean, my first ex was a GREAT driver, but when we went to a Kamelot concert over in St. Petersburg, FL, he went the wrong way down a one-way street too. Nothing to do with bad driving, just that if you're new to a town, tired from a LONG day, with poor lighting to read a bad map by... shit happens.

Funny enough, he HAS gotten ticketed, but that was for parking in a lot on campus his sticker didn't allow him to park in...

Only ticket I've gotten was thanks to a broken parking meter down by the beach when I went to watch a shuttle launch. Apparently it doesn't matter if you put money in a meter if the meter doesn't register than you did. =/ Quarters, always quarters. Never any other coin, damnit.

Spoiler:

Shadic

Postby Shadic » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:21 pm UTC

If you are between the age where you are legally allowed to possess a driving license and the age of.. oh, roughly 20 - you're a poor driver. It has nothing to do with how it is that you're driving in your average day-to-day life, and a whole lot to do with lack of experience. There's also the thing where teenagers have problems doing accurate risk-assessments for their own behaviors that leads to teens doing dumb shit and getting seriously fucked up because of it.

Sunsnail wrote:I'll be 19 next month and I've driven over 75,000 miles. So, I think that's a fair amount of experience.

Yeah, I've had to drive quite a bit for somebody my age. Hell, going to school and back (I went to two schools, and dropped my girlfriend at the time off afterward) was around an hour and a half, five days a week.

Hell, while I was still on my permit, I drove from the western side of Washington (Olympia) to Idaho. That made my Freeway drive in Driver's Ed rather laughable.

PatrickRsGhost

Postby PatrickRsGhost » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:38 pm UTC

MirrorWing wrote:
wubrgamer wrote:I can only excuse this allegation on the grounds that it was your boyfriends car....

but honestly...

Well, aside from the fact that it was sexy by proxy of the sexy man who drove it, it could turn on a dime, handled like a dream, and was so smooth riding in it that sometimes I forgot I was in a car at all. Add that to the spacious interior and good gas mileage, and you're got GREAT fucking car.

What do you have for a great regular car?

I have a 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 Sedan. It runs pretty well and gets decent gas mileage, about 30 mpg (miles per gallon).
PRG

An important message for you:

MirrorWing

Postby MirrorWing » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:56 pm UTC

PatrickRsGhost wrote:What do you have for a great regular car?

I have a 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 Sedan. It runs pretty well and gets decent gas mileage, about 30 mpg (miles per gallon).

Not sure I understand the question, sorry. Though I find it hilarious that your s/n is PatrickRsGhost and you drive a Ford Focus. My Focus-driving ex's name is Patrick.

You should start a club. :P

Spoiler:

22/7

Postby 22/7 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:05 pm UTC

MirrorWing wrote:
22/7 wrote:She would turn the wrong way down one-way streets

The fact that she survived that should indicate something, though...
isn't particularly important because it was in her home town on a road she was familiar with. And she survived it because the road was basically empty.

Steroid wrote:
Don't want to be.
I want to be!

MirrorWing

Postby MirrorWing » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:09 pm UTC

22/7 wrote:isn't particularly important because it was in her home town on a road she was familiar with. And she survived it because the road was basically empty.

Aah... well, that's definately a different situation. Normally, going the wrong way down a one-way street involves a great deal of quick action and quicker thinking to get out alive and unhurt.

Spoiler:

Dibley

Postby Dibley » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:38 pm UTC

I'm fairly inexperienced, and sometimes absent minded, (if I'm tired I might run a red light, or not slow down soon enough when people are coming to a stop in front of me), but I have a number of good habits that I think balance it out. I always signal, I never tailgate, I rarely speed (I'm usually a bit too slow), and I'm very careful not to blind people with my brights. I fucking hate that. I have to commute on a windy mountain road with few opportunities to pass after dark, and a night does not pass that some bastard doesn't tailgate me with their lights on.

PatrickRsGhost

Postby PatrickRsGhost » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:05 am UTC

MirrorWing wrote:
PatrickRsGhost wrote:What do you have for a great regular car?

Not sure I understand the question, sorry.

Explanation.
PRG

An important message for you:

Warpath

Postby Warpath » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:22 am UTC

I guess most people can be labled "bad driver" since everyone has ran the red light/stop sign, gone over the speed limit by copious amounts, cut off people while changing lanes, etc, etc.

I have done most of those things; whether on purpose or not is another matter. So yeah, I guess I'm a bad driver to some extent but I don't think I'm a horrible driver. I've had my driver's license for 2 years now; been driving pretty much at least more than once a week in those 2 years. The only thing that really still scares me is driving on the highway at night... in the freezing rain/snow.

MirrorWing

Postby MirrorWing » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:57 am UTC

PatrickRsGhost wrote:Explanation.

Haha, oh yeah. How could I forget that?

Spoiler:

lorenith

Postby lorenith » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:41 am UTC

I consider myself an ok driver not great though, but that's only when I'm in area's I'm familiar with, I tend to have some issues sometimes if I am driving somewhere new because I hate being tailgated, and that is what will happen if I slow down so I can get a feel for where I am, and where I'm trying to go. I've been known to accidentally turn down one way roads and have to suddenly get over, when driving in unfamiliar situations, and have sometimes run stop signs because I can't see them till it's too late. This is all of course in an unfamiliar area, I've never had these problems in places I'm used to driving.

I speed, but that's because I believe it to be in general safer to go with the flow of traffic than to try to force it to go 10-15 miles slower. (I go the speed limit if the flow of traffic isn't goading me on). Do my best to signal good, and keep a safe distance in front and watch the cars ahead of whoever is in front of me. And I believe that I drive at the right level of defensive/aggressive because my car gets pretty optimum miles (it's a stick). When I was learning to drive being too defensive or aggressive yielded bad mileage.

I've narrowly avoided some accidents that would not have been my fault, so I know my reflexes are fine enough. The only one I remember clearly because it caused a huge adrenaline rush was one time a guy took a turn really fast and way too wide and nearly hit me head on. Fortunately I stopped quickly enough that I could see the freaked out whites of his own eyes, that he missed.

Even though I know that is not a very nice turn to have to make (going in that direction is a turn into a single very small lane, and the turn is pretty sharp and up a hill) the guy was just a complete idiot. He took that turn going at least 20, and I know his car could have made it easily because it was an itty bitty sports car. I'm fairly certain he was trying to beat a yellow/red light because shortly after that happened I got a green light.

I hope I'm at least an OK driver because the vehicle I drive is pretty much expected to kill it's occupants if it's in an accident because the crash ratings for it are that bad. (it's '97 dodge neon, might have the date wrong though).

Alias

Postby Alias » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:35 pm UTC

I'm a terrible driver. I've crashed 2 cars, once I even almost made the girl crash just by being in the car. But I haven't got a license.

NOTE: I did not steal these cars, I was being taught.

roll on the next batch of lessons!
GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Bakemaster
pretty nice future dick

Postby Bakemaster » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:08 pm UTC

MirrorWing wrote:spacious interior ... GREAT fucking car.

I see what you did there.
c0 = 2.13085531 × 1014 smoots per fortnight
"Apparently you can't summon an alternate timeline clone of your inner demon, guys! Remember that." —Noc

Pirate.Bondage

Postby Pirate.Bondage » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:18 pm UTC

I've only got my permit, working on getting ready to take my test. I'm not a terrible driver but I'm inexperienced. I've noticed with a lot of my friends that right after they get license they start driving carelessly. Kinda scary.
Life is beautiful.
Spoiler:
Irrefutable wrote:you are so lovely

emceng wrote:Then the sausage says, "I have 1 kid, and raging genital herpes." Get the fuck away from me sausage!!!

sje46 wrote:Do... do you want to marry me?

MirrorWing

Postby MirrorWing » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:26 pm UTC

Bakemaster wrote:
MirrorWing wrote:spacious interior ... GREAT fucking car.

I see what you did there.

:D

Spoiler:

SJ Zero

Postby SJ Zero » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:20 pm UTC

I used to be a really good driver. I'd hit the speed limit and stay there, I'd always accelerate gently, I'd slow below the speed limit when conditions demanded it, and I'd follow all road signs and use all proper signals.

It's the strangest thing, after my first real relationship(9 very interesting months as a husband-to-be), now I drive recklessly. I've only got a 90HP V6 engine, but I spin the tires on the thing where I can, and I'm constantly gunning the engine and speeding (at acceptable levels for the area -- it appears there's a "true speed limit" and a "de fact speed limit"), cutting into turns too hard, looking at stop signs as a risk-based decision, and generally driving like a single guy.

I think it's an expression of freedom. I'm free to drive recklessly and nobody can do anything about it as long as I'm not breaking the law. Being a husband-to-be is a raw deal. I don't recommend it.

22/7

Postby 22/7 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:06 pm UTC

SJ Zero wrote:90HP V6 engine
What car do you have?
SJ Zero wrote:looking at stop signs as a risk-based decision
Please don't do this. I have a friend who killed (unintentionally, but it's all the same to him) a 15 year old kid on a moped because said kid did this. This happened 7 years ago and he still doesn't like to drive. Running stop signs puts more people than just you at risk, and you dying in a wreck isn't just a problem for you.

Steroid wrote:
Don't want to be.
I want to be!

SJ Zero

Postby SJ Zero » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:53 pm UTC

1985 Bronco II with the 2.8L V6 with all the gay performance limiting emissions equipment and the faulty Thin Film Ignition computer.

My risk-based stop-sign decision making is actually pretty solid. There aren't many stop signs I'll go through, only one at work where you can see from far away (easily 50 meters) whether there's anything coming, and one stop sign over train tracks which occurs exactly 8' from another stop sign where I can easily see if there's a train coming.

They're poorly designed and shouldn't exist. The former has caused more accidents than it's prevented (no accidents in 30 years before the sign went in, but last winter there were 3 major accidents at the new stop sign), the latter has nearly caused an accident when I've either stalled out on the hill it's on or I couldn't get my vehicle moving after freezing rain made the hill slippery. It's safer to reroute long before the intersection, since there are ways around it which take less time than waiting for a train.

22/7

Postby 22/7 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:07 pm UTC

SJ Zero wrote:1985 Bronco II with the 2.8L V6 with all the gay performance limiting emissions equipment and the faulty Thin Film Ignition computer.
They're particularly happy or the performance limiting emissions equipment is attracted to other performance limiting emissions equipment of the same gender?

Steroid wrote:
Don't want to be.
I want to be!

SJ Zero

Postby SJ Zero » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:20 pm UTC

22/7 wrote:
SJ Zero wrote:1985 Bronco II with the 2.8L V6 with all the gay performance limiting emissions equipment and the faulty Thin Film Ignition computer.
They're particularly happy or the performance limiting emissions equipment is attracted to other performance limiting emissions equipment of the same gender?

The emissions equipment was installed to deal with stricter regulations in California. I'll let you come to your own conclusions.

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:41 pm UTC

SJ Zero wrote:
22/7 wrote:

The emissions equipment was installed to deal with stricter regulations in California. I'll let you come to your own conclusions.

California has some gay stuff going on lately, from what I've heard.
Not A Raptor: Mav can be a very wily and dangerous player.
roband: Mav has a way of making everything seem right.
ELEPHANT SCIENCE - MORE ELEPHANT SCIENCE
- NEW: Elephant Math!

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:39 pm UTC

SJ Zero wrote:
22/7 wrote:
And the homosexual community just loves that you're equating their state of being with inferiority.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

22/7

Postby 22/7 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:56 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:And the homosexual community just loves that you're equating their state of being with inferiority.
Seriously. I mean, if you were equating it to Texas, then they might not mind so much.

Steroid wrote:
Don't want to be.
I want to be!

SJ Zero

Postby SJ Zero » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:30 pm UTC

Actions speak louder than words. My actions will show me to be a more tolerant person than the particular weighting of value of some words in my local community.

Words are simply a transient medium meant to get thoughts across. Trying to sanitize language is an inherently doomed process; The context of words is more important. Just as the use of 'gay' as to mean "happy" isn't really relevant in the discussion of homosexuality, neither is the use of 'gay' as a generic derogatory term really relevant. The three meanings are distinct, and their context is what determines the meaning behind them.

It's meaningless, a waste of time. When there's a cultural bias, new euphamisms will quickly regain their old emotional meaning. It's better to, as gays have, work on fixing the cultural bias, rather than, as certain socioeconomic groups with a negative stigma have(every country has at least one), and try to call the group something different every year so the very real problems end up being tacked on to a new monkier.

More importantly, are there any people who will admit to being bad drivers who have driven a subaru or Audi with Quattro? I'm interested in whether there's any correlation between increased control from full-time AWD and driving habits.

Return to “General”