Post your hand!

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

User avatar
GuitarFreak
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:30 am UTC
Location: State College PA
Contact:

Re: Post your hand!

Postby GuitarFreak » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:13 am UTC

It's a very awesome keyboard.
Image
Cooler than a bose-einstein condensate
Bakemaster wrote:I went to high school with a girl whose middle name was Nguyen and whose last name was Huynh. It was a win-win situation.

User avatar
poxic
Eloquently Prismatic
Posts: 4749
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:28 am UTC
Location: Left coast of Canada

Re: Post your hand!

Postby poxic » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:16 am UTC

TMT, you have *gorgeous* nails. I can't even begin to grow mine out that long -- I'll either break them or bite them. :|

What's the thingy on your middle finger?
In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
- Albert Schweitzer, philosopher, physician, musician, Nobel laureate (14 Jan 1875-1965)

User avatar
Van
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:15 pm UTC
Location: 39.74, -105.12ish

Re: Post your hand!

Postby Van » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:20 pm UTC

Seconded, TMT. You make me so angsty at times. My first thought was "goa'uld hand..thingy", but I can't recall exactly what they look like offhand.

I suppose I could join in.
Spoiler:
hand.jpg
complete with strangely bulging knuckles
hand.jpg (76.48 KiB) Viewed 2902 times
Oregonaut wrote:You are a fucking idiot. (Insult.)
You say that you disapprove of sex before marriage, but you are fucking that idiot. (Ad hominem.)
You say that you disapprove of sex outside of marriage, but you are fucking your mom. (Ad mominem.)

User avatar
DJorgensen
Posts: 1503
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:24 pm UTC
Location: A small reality, fractured from this one.
Contact:

Re: Post your hand!

Postby DJorgensen » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:53 am UTC

poxic wrote:TMT, you have *gorgeous* nails. I can't even begin to grow mine out that long -- I'll either break them or bite them. :|

What's the thingy on your middle finger?

Finger armor. All the gothy kids have it. :roll: (hides finger armor)
AND Oh me yarm YOU HAVE PRETTY HANDS. SHIT SON, NOW I CAN'T SHOW MINE.

EDIT: That is at least until my nails dry...
Spoiler:
Image


*sigh* I spent far too many years cracking my knuckles...
That and I wish I had pretty nails. I've come close but they always get in the way of work.

EDIT2: Actually does anyone have one of these?
Spoiler:
Image

I got it from a blood blister that I had as a kid, and it simply never went away. But its on my palm!
trap: a device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.

User avatar
GuitarFreak
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:30 am UTC
Location: State College PA
Contact:

Re: Post your hand!

Postby GuitarFreak » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:30 am UTC

DJorgensen wrote:
poxic wrote:TMT, you have *gorgeous* nails. I can't even begin to grow mine out that long -- I'll either break them or bite them. :|

What's the thingy on your middle finger?

Finger armor. All the gothy kids have it. :roll: (hides finger armor)
AND Oh me yarm YOU HAVE PRETTY HANDS. SHIT SON, NOW I CAN'T SHOW MINE.

EDIT: That is at least until my nails dry...
Spoiler:
Image


*sigh* I spent far too many years cracking my knuckles...
That and I wish I had pretty nails. I've come close but they always get in the way of work.

EDIT2: Actually does anyone have one of these?
Spoiler:
Image

I got it from a blood blister that I had as a kid, and it simply never went away. But its on my palm!



I do.
Spoiler:
CRW_9417.jpg
CRW_9417.jpg (148.17 KiB) Viewed 2753 times
Image
Cooler than a bose-einstein condensate
Bakemaster wrote:I went to high school with a girl whose middle name was Nguyen and whose last name was Huynh. It was a win-win situation.

User avatar
DJorgensen
Posts: 1503
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:24 pm UTC
Location: A small reality, fractured from this one.
Contact:

Re: Post your hand!

Postby DJorgensen » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:38 am UTC

GuitarFreak wrote:I do.
Spoiler:
CRW_9417.jpg

sweet! I have another one on the inside of one of my fingers and a very faint one on the tip of my left ring finger. :)
trap: a device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.

User avatar
Gojoe
Posts: 3218
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:45 pm UTC
Location: New Zealand!!!

Re: Post your hand!

Postby Gojoe » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:43 am UTC

Meowgan wrote:We have "post your long hair you cute boys", "post you eye", "post your bicep" and "post your face". Now on to the next exciting body part.

In this thread we post pictures of hands and discuss other hand-related matters.



Here is mine, my fingernails are quite long.
I dont know why, but when i saw your hand... I just wanted to do this.
handturkey.JPG
That is quite the hand turkey you have there
handturkey.JPG (25.89 KiB) Viewed 2740 times
michaelandjimi wrote:Oh Mr Gojoe
I won't make fun of your mojo.
Though in this fora I serenade you
I really only do it to aid you.
*Various positive comments on your masculinity
That continue on into infinity*

Feeble accompanying guitar.

User avatar
Van
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:15 pm UTC
Location: 39.74, -105.12ish

Re: Post your hand!

Postby Van » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:36 am UTC

The caption and head were scrolled off when I first saw that, so I spent a good 30 seconds trying to figure out why you added a DBZ-style powerup to her hand. It was quite confusing :o
Oregonaut wrote:You are a fucking idiot. (Insult.)
You say that you disapprove of sex before marriage, but you are fucking that idiot. (Ad hominem.)
You say that you disapprove of sex outside of marriage, but you are fucking your mom. (Ad mominem.)

User avatar
suffer-cait
Yes, that's my perfectly normal house cat, why do you ask?
Posts: 2575
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:01 am UTC
Location: da aina
Contact:

Re: Post your hand!

Postby suffer-cait » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:00 pm UTC

GuitarFreak wrote:
DJorgensen wrote:EDIT2: Actually does anyone have one of these?
I got it from a blood blister that I had as a kid, and it simply never went away. But its on my palm!

I do.
so do i! *looks at hand* nvm then...sooo....they'll go away eventually guys!
ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
DJorgensen
Posts: 1503
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:24 pm UTC
Location: A small reality, fractured from this one.
Contact:

Re: Post your hand!

Postby DJorgensen » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:47 pm UTC

suffer-cait wrote:
GuitarFreak wrote:
DJorgensen wrote:EDIT2: Actually does anyone have one of these?
I got it from a blood blister that I had as a kid, and it simply never went away. But its on my palm!

I do.
so do i! *looks at hand* nvm then...sooo....they'll go away eventually guys!

Mine's been there for about 12 years...
trap: a device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.

User avatar
GuitarFreak
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:30 am UTC
Location: State College PA
Contact:

Re: Post your hand!

Postby GuitarFreak » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:24 am UTC

DJorgensen wrote:
suffer-cait wrote:
GuitarFreak wrote:
DJorgensen wrote:EDIT2: Actually does anyone have one of these?
I got it from a blood blister that I had as a kid, and it simply never went away. But its on my palm!

I do.
so do i! *looks at hand* nvm then...sooo....they'll go away eventually guys!

Mine's been there for about 12 years...


Mine's been there as long as I can remember.
Image
Cooler than a bose-einstein condensate
Bakemaster wrote:I went to high school with a girl whose middle name was Nguyen and whose last name was Huynh. It was a win-win situation.

User avatar
Zohar
COMMANDER PORN
Posts: 8509
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:45 pm UTC
Location: Denver

Re: Post your hand!

Postby Zohar » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:18 am UTC

[quote="The Mighty Thesaurus"][/quote]
That's pretty awesome and reminds me of Soi Fon from Bleach's released sword form.

Found a pic:
Spoiler:
Image

Note: This is not a picture of my hand. Maybe I'll post one later at some point. I have a new camera! I need a memory card reader.
Mighty Jalapeno: "See, Zohar agrees, and he's nice to people."
SecondTalon: "Still better looking than Jesus."

Not how I say my name

User avatar
someguy
Posts: 486
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:43 pm UTC

Re: Post your hand!

Postby someguy » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:25 am UTC

Quoting myself from another thread...

someguy wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

My thumb looks weird because I'm trying to hold my hand as flat as possible against the glass.
aleflamedyud wrote:Plenty of people have confidence without any base of actual virtue or accomplishment beneath it. We call these people "douchebags".



Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 67 guests