Drinking, for the first time

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Bobber
contains Disodium Phosphate

Re: Drinking, for the first time

Postby Bobber » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:47 am UTC

Meh, too much science and drinking got me to confuse ml and cl.
I don't twist the truth, I just make it complex.
mrbaggins wrote:There are two tools in life, duct tape and WD40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.

Quadropus

Postby Quadropus » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:04 pm UTC

Remember, "I was drunk" is not an excuse for your actions. If you're so drunk that you don't know what you're doing it is your fault for drinking too much.

But otherwise, follow [most] of the advice in this thread and you'll be fine.

Have fun.

"If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain"

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:20 pm UTC

dragoneye1589 wrote:I don't suggest starting with beer, as you likely won't enjoy it the first time, especially if you get crappy beer. If you insist on going this route I suggest something decent and lighter (Corona for example).
See, according to me, crappy beer IS something that is lighter. After having something good, I figured it out - lighter beers are to darker beers as watered down coke is to coke.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Manial

Postby Manial » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:30 pm UTC

dragon wrote:I would strongly recommend not drinking yourself to the point of vomiting when you haven't got a firm neutral-good association going. Well, I'd recommend not making yourself ill regardless, but the point is that it can be very difficult to reverse the mental link for a long long time. Going on six years now...
This. Thanks to a series of events the smell of alcohol is enough to make me feel nauseous. Unfortunately I need to use an alcohol hand wash several times a day, so yeah...

I have to say though, getting drunk, even to the point of throwing up, can be a lot of fun :D (This may also be a no brainer, but stop drinking if you throw up)

TheKrikkitWars

Postby TheKrikkitWars » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:46 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:
dragoneye1589 wrote:I don't suggest starting with beer, as you likely won't enjoy it the first time, especially if you get crappy beer. If you insist on going this route I suggest something decent and lighter (Corona for example).
See, according to me, crappy beer IS something that is lighter. After having something good, I figured it out - lighter beers are to darker beers as watered down coke is to coke.

I think he means a decent beer which is also light... As I can confirm that drinking any significant quantity of strong dark ale as your first time drunk (or even quite tipsy) is less than ideal.

I'd reccommend Marstons Peddigree (Medium/Amber) or Deuchars IPA (Pale) as ideal first time beers, likable (though obv. slightly bitter) taste, nice mouthfeel and easy to drink, and not excessive ABV. (Marstons is 4.0%, Deuchars is 3.7%)

Mmmm, I'm going to have some beer...
Great things are done when Men & Mountains meet,
This is not Done by Jostling in the Street.

mister k

Postby mister k » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:59 pm UTC

While I am a fan of all kinds of beer, including both lager and ales, wine is an excellent thing to drink if you want to aim for pleasantly sozzled. Wine is something that, if decent enough, you are encouraged to sip, and often drink with food, which means you become nice and slowly drunk, doing exactly what alcohol should generally be used for, which is a social lubricant.

There are many things to do with alcohol- to enjoy the flavour, to act as a social lubricant, and, of course to get absolutely utterly trashed. The latter should be approached with reasonable caution, should not be done on your first time, and should always be done with friends to look after you (try to avoid, for example, losing all your new friends and wondering around the city of Bath joining random groups of people... Yay freshers pub crawls?). But yeah, I would attempt pleasantly sozzled for your first time. If you're man sized, thats probably no more than 5 bottles of beer, or 1/3 of a bottle of wine, or 5 shots (if you must. Bear in mind that when you pour alcohol for yourself you'll probably end up pouring more than that)
Elvish Pillager wrote:you're basically a daytime-miller: you always come up as guilty to scumdar.

Walter.Horvath

Postby Walter.Horvath » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm UTC

Woofsie wrote:
Walter.Horvath wrote:I just drank for the first time over the weekend, two shots of Vodka and two beers. And a Monster energy drink. I didn't feel anything, but I would like to comment that Bud Light Lime tastes so bad that you're willing to throw it out in place of drinking more.

Do you know what the alcohol content was of the beer you drank? I've been drinking for a good 4 years, and I'd still feel something after just one normal beer, let alone 2 beers plus shots.

Google says 4.2% ABV?

I should say that I felt looser and colors were more vibrant, but other than for the overreaction, I could control myself fine at a will?

Nath

Postby Nath » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:51 am UTC

Have fun and all, but the choice isn't between being a teetotaler and getting drunk. Moderation's an option too, you know. It's not a moral thing -- people who get drunk aren't bad people or anything -- but there are plenty of practical reasons to avoid alcohol intoxication.

idontknow4231

Postby idontknow4231 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:59 am UTC

Thank you for all the advice! It's going to be a mixed drink of rum and coke I guess, the friend I'm drinking with is arranging the alcohol. I'm a 215 pound, 6'3" male, so it'll take a lot I'm guessing?

Also, Nath seemed to be the only one to hit directly on the other twist to my post, of morality and what not. But still, some posts were insightful in that regard too, thank you.

garren101

Postby garren101 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:52 am UTC

Personally my best times being drunk have been with one or two of my close friends. Also If you're nervous about getting sick from getting drunk just take it slow and relaxed, star with a beer or two and work up from there.
Arthur Dent: "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"
Ford Prefect: "You ask a glass of water."

dragoneye1589

Postby dragoneye1589 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:59 am UTC

TheKrikkitWars wrote:
SexyTalon wrote:

I think he means a decent beer which is also light... As I can confirm that drinking any significant quantity of strong dark ale as your first time drunk (or even quite tipsy) is less than ideal.

I'd reccommend Marstons Peddigree (Medium/Amber) or Deuchars IPA (Pale) as ideal first time beers, likable (though obv. slightly bitter) taste, nice mouthfeel and easy to drink, and not excessive ABV. (Marstons is 4.0%, Deuchars is 3.7%)

Mmmm, I'm going to have some beer...

Yes, that is exactly what I meant, something more along the lines of a good lager or IPA.

Personally I generally like darker beers much better than lighter ones (in fact, I'm currently sipping on a Oatmeal Stout). I mainly drink honey brown ales, wheat beers, cream ales, and stout, though I do enjoy most types of beer now.

TheKrikkitWars

Postby TheKrikkitWars » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 am UTC

idontknow4231 wrote:Thank you for all the advice! It's going to be a mixed drink of rum and coke I guess, the friend I'm drinking with is arranging the alcohol. I'm a 215 pound, 6'3" male, so it'll take a lot I'm guessing?

Also, Nath seemed to be the only one to hit directly on the other twist to my post, of morality and what not. But still, some posts were insightful in that regard too, thank you.

If you've never drunk before, then discounting unusual physiologcal tolerences, you shouldn't need a whole lot. I'm about your size (about 30lbs lighter) and I rememeber first drinking and finding that 6 pints was enough to get totally roasted on.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:50 pm UTC

idontknow4231 wrote:Also, Nath seemed to be the only one to hit directly on the other twist to my post, of morality and what not. But still, some posts were insightful in that regard too, thank you.
So long as you don't down a couple shots then hop in your car for a spin around the block or whatever, what you put in to your body is pretty much your own business.

Yes, there's crap people may give you about being unable to judge something without doing it yourself. Personally, I'm pretty sure I want nothing to do with crystal meth, and I doubt anyone's going to give me a hard time about it. For the most part, people who give you a hard time for forming an educated opinion on something without trying it are jerks. Of course, loudly condemning something that you personally don't do makes the person speaking a jerk. It pretty much boils down to - so long as you maintain an attitude of "So long as you're in control, whatever you do to yourself is your business" then everything's fine. I'm sure there's exceptions to that, but I don't really want to get in to those.

I also don't know how old you are, nor do I know what sort of drunk people you're witnessing. Hell, I don't even know what nation you live in. I can hazard a guess that if you're in the under 25 crowd, odds are your peer group is not an indicator of what the entire alcohol experience is. Odds are, if you're in the under 25 crowd, your peer group is drinking to get shitfaced, drinking far more than they should, and generally becoming slurring, puking mad-as-hatters half-unconscious lunatics. Which isn't healthy, but whatever. They'll figure it out.

Is it fun? Sure.. for certain values of fun. It's not something I personally enjoy doing all the time, but it is fun to do every now and again. I mean, a chemically induced happy, warm, relaxed feeling that lasts for a bit with the sacrifice of fine motor control and cognitive speed. But then, I don't get shitfaced anymore.. At best, I get to that line between buzzed and drunk (Not in Drunkville, but close enough to read the sign) and try to remain there.

In adding to my previous drinking advice, here's another good one. Roughly speaking, it takes an hour for a drink to leave your system. If, however, you have another drink within that wearoff time, it takes an hour per drink to wear off, roughly*, with drinks staying around a bit longer the more you drink.. say, 10% longer per drink. So if you have 6 drinks in a 6 hour period, every hour on the hour, you should be "fine" in 1:36 from the end of your last drink, "fine" not being driving capable, mind you, but at least capable of walking home, hailing a cab or whatever.

It also has the added bonus of - if you can't figure out when you should sober up, you've had too many and should stop.

*I forget the formulas that determine this, but as always, your mileage may and probably will vary. And at no point am I suggesting that you can knock several back, wait several hours then go for a drive, as you're probably still going to be over the legal limit. It's mostly a goofy little mathematical game to play in your head to determine if you should stop drinking -ie if you can't figure out the answer, stop.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

crzftx

Postby crzftx » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:19 am UTC

Deleted
Last edited by crzftx on Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:01 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Amarantha

Postby Amarantha » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:51 am UTC

crzftx wrote:bitch drinks
Seriously?

Manial

Postby Manial » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:27 am UTC

Amarantha wrote:
crzftx wrote:bitch drinks
Seriously?
Well, while I don't agree with the whole "anything-that-doesn't-taste-like-gasoline-isn't-manly" mindset, fruity cocktails, premixers and the like are actually pretty dangerous, in that it's easy to binge.

Baldur

Postby Baldur » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:14 pm UTC

I don't think Amarantha's complaint was with your description of "drinks which are full of alcohol and are easy to get drunk from", but more on the point of "let's call an entire subset of drinks girly and actually be quite sexist, albeit unintentionally.".
Gojoe wrote:YOU ARE NOT LOLSAUR AT ALL ARE YOU!

phlip wrote:Hey, you never know, it could have been Baldur...

crzftx

Postby crzftx » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:53 pm UTC

Deleted
Last edited by crzftx on Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:56 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:44 pm UTC

So, uh.. for the record....

This isn't Urban Dictionary. While that site is useful for defining slang and such, we generally prefer that you call things by their proper names. Mixed drinks, cocktails, something like that. It's come up before...

tgjensen

Postby tgjensen » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:22 am UTC

idontknow4231 wrote:I'm a 215 pound, 6'3" male, so it'll take a lot I'm guessing?

It's probably worth stressing that no, first time it won't take much at all to get you drunk. Tolerance is something you build up, so don't start out with that assumption!

Amarantha

Postby Amarantha » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:34 am UTC

'Cocktails' doesn't work in this context, because not all cocktails are the horrible sweet pink things we're talking about here. I'm partial to the term 'noob drinks', as coined by Belial.

But ya, my objection was to the implication that a. women have no taste in cocktails and b. 'bitches' is an appropriate descriptive term for women as a group.

the_bandersnatch
Actually not so frumious.
Location: on a bed in a room inside a TV in a hotel room in a hotel on a Monopoly board

Postby the_bandersnatch » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:56 pm UTC

Amarantha wrote:'Cocktails' doesn't work in this context, because not all cocktails are the horrible sweet pink things we're talking about here. I'm partial to the term 'noob drinks', as coined by Belial.

But ya, my objection was to the implication that a. women have no taste in cocktails and b. 'bitches' is an appropriate descriptive term for women as a group.

Yeah! Especially when we know only one of those things is true!
In girum imus nocte, et consumimur igni

idontknow4231

Postby idontknow4231 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:59 am UTC

It ended up being whiskey not rum, and I did not get shitfaced at all. I'm actually really, really glad with how drunk I got. Everything was fun, nervousness went away, but I remember everything, and didn't throw up, even if the whiskey made my stomach hurt from time to time. I chased it with Diet Dr Pepper by the way. It came out to be about 3.5 shots of whiskey and 1 of Schnapps.

Someone wanted me to tell them how it all went, so there it is!

garren101

Postby garren101 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:15 pm UTC

idontknow4231 wrote:It ended up being whiskey not rum, and I did not get shitfaced at all. I'm actually really, really glad with how drunk I got. Everything was fun, nervousness went away, but I remember everything, and didn't throw up, even if the whiskey made my stomach hurt from time to time. I chased it with Diet Dr Pepper by the way. It came out to be about 3.5 shots of whiskey and 1 of Schnapps.

Someone wanted me to tell them how it all went, so there it is!

Sounds like and awesome night. And kudos on the Dr.Pepper, that stuff is amazing mixed with anything!

TheKrikkitWars

Postby TheKrikkitWars » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:35 pm UTC

garren101 wrote:commiserations on the Dr.Pepper, that stuff is the worst that could happen, PERIOD

FTFY :P

garren101

Postby garren101 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:41 pm UTC

TheKrikkitWars wrote:
garren101 wrote:commiserations on the Dr.Pepper, that stuff is the worst that could happen, PERIOD

FTFY :P

Bah curse you and all you other Dr.Pepper haters.

KallistiEngel

Postby KallistiEngel » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:14 pm UTC

Dark567 wrote:If its your first time, I would recommend sticking with beer. Liquor(especially shots) has the ability to make you feel fine for a while, but then suddenly sneak up on you. Beer has a more gradual ascent to drunkenness, so you will have more control over your alcohol level, and probably your behavior.

I'd debate this being a definitive rule. It depends on how quickly it's consumed too. There's a difference between sipping away at a pint and doing a kegstand/drinking from a beer bong. And the same goes for liquor too, you'll be fine if you give yourself time between drinks but the tendency of a lot of people is to just down a lot of liquor quick because they can and know it'll get them drunk quicker.

Whatever you choose to do, just be safe about it. My first time actually being drunk was the first and only time I've gotten alcohol poisoning and the only time I've ever had to be taken to the ER. I was 15 at the time and being completely stupid about it. I still drink, but I've learned how to keep within my limits, even when I'm getting smashed.

Also: if you don't remember it, it didn't happen.
I'm addicted to bad ideas, and all the beauty in this world.

podbaydoor

Postby podbaydoor » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:53 pm UTC

Is that still true if there's photographic/video evidence?
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
a principle or belief, esp. one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy : the tenets of classical liberalism.
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun
a person who occupies land or property rented from a landlord.

Dark567
First one to notify the boards of Rick and Morty Season 3
Location: Everywhere(in the US, I don't venture outside it too often, unfortunately)

Postby Dark567 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:10 pm UTC

podbaydoor wrote:Is that still true if there's photographic/video evidence?

Or if you broke up with your girlfriend?

Thats an awkward next day.
I apologize, 90% of the time I write on the Fora I am intoxicated.

Yakk wrote:The question the thought experiment I posted is aimed at answering: When falling in a black hole, do you see the entire universe's future history train-car into your ass, or not?

KallistiEngel

Postby KallistiEngel » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:10 am UTC

podbaydoor wrote:Is that still true if there's photographic/video evidence?

Only before it gets posted to Facebook.

crzftx

Postby crzftx » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:53 am UTC

Deleted
Last edited by crzftx on Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:57 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Postby Angua » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:23 pm UTC

crzftx wrote:
Amarantha wrote:'Cocktails' doesn't work in this context, because not all cocktails are the horrible sweet pink things we're talking about here. I'm partial to the term 'noob drinks', as coined by Belial.

Hate to go back a bit, but that is quite wrong. Again, I am speaking from around here. Dialects may differ. A "bitch" does not necessarily imply a woman. It is quite common to call men "bitches", assuming they deserve it. So to say a "bitch drink", yes it's a bit sexist, since the term generally denotes a female subject, but not only does it also apply to men, but it definitely doesn't apply to all (or even most) women. I realize I may still be being offensive to some people, and I apologize. I object to "noob drinks," only because a full cup of a mixed drink can have as much alcohol as 3 cans of beer. So I don't really see them as recommended for noobs (I mean in general. I realize I told the OP to drink them, but that's because I'm assuming he may never drink again).
It's generally applied to men when degrading them by comparing them to women though.

Unless you're going to say that because the phrase 'throws like a girl' can be used to apply to men, girl doesn't necessarily imply female. It does, and the implication of being female is in fact the insult.
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

KallistiEngel

Postby KallistiEngel » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:53 pm UTC

Angua wrote:
crzftx wrote:

Hate to go back a bit, but that is quite wrong. Again, I am speaking from around here. Dialects may differ. A "bitch" does not necessarily imply a woman. It is quite common to call men "bitches", assuming they deserve it. So to say a "bitch drink", yes it's a bit sexist, since the term generally denotes a female subject, but not only does it also apply to men, but it definitely doesn't apply to all (or even most) women. I realize I may still be being offensive to some people, and I apologize. I object to "noob drinks," only because a full cup of a mixed drink can have as much alcohol as 3 cans of beer. So I don't really see them as recommended for noobs (I mean in general. I realize I told the OP to drink them, but that's because I'm assuming he may never drink again).
It's generally applied to men when degrading them by comparing them to women though.

Unless you're going to say that because the phrase 'throws like a girl' can be used to apply to men, girl doesn't necessarily imply female. It does, and the implication of being female is in fact the insult.

Just gotta throw my 3 cents in and say that in order to be offensive to you, you're assuming an intended meaning. Which may or may not be the intended meaning. I personally know NO ONE who uses the word "bitch" as a word to be applied to any and all women. Hell, I live with lesbians who aren't offended by the word "bitch" or the term "bitch drink". So for you to say, definitively, that it's only ever intended as a derogatory word that's meant to degrade women is to make a huge assumption. Do I advocate the word being tossed around everywhere like candy from a parade float? No. But I hate it when people get easily offended when person using the word or term was using it in a way obviously not intended to be taken the way it was taken.

By extension of your own argument, shouldn't you be offended by the phrase used in this very comic, "Science. It works, bitches!"?

Unless someone is specifically calling you that to degrade you, you're the only one who's offending you.

You, sir, name?

Postby You, sir, name? » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:09 pm UTC

Titch wrote:
the_bandersnatch wrote:And stay away from Absinthe until you're used to alcohol, it's the devil's piss :twisted:

Better.

No it's not. There's pretty much two things any sane individual should avoid. Absinthe and Tequila. Absinthe is bad because it's like 900 proof and is about as enjoyable to consume as sulphuric acid. Oh, and the obligatory weird semi-hallucinatory hangover. I don't care how used you are to alcohol, no good comes out of Absinthe.

As for tequila, well, this is your night on Tequila:
1. Woohoo! Tequila!
2. Ughh... My head! What happened yesterday? How did I get home? Where are my clothes?
3. Your friends call you when you're hung over to tell you of all the stupid things you did yesterday (of which your remember nothing), including but not limited to: Throwing up all over the hottest chick you've ever seen, dancing naked in public, throwing up on some more people, doing more silly things.
4. People you know, and don't know, remind you of that night you had tequila for the next 2-3 years.
(Local variations may occur, but that's pretty much it.)
I edit my posts a lot and sometimes the words wrong order words appear in sentences get messed up.

KallistiEngel

Postby KallistiEngel » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:16 pm UTC

You, sir, name? wrote:2. Ughh... My head! What happened yesterday? How did I get home? Where are my clothes?

It is very true that tequila makes your clothes fall off. I personally witnessed it happen to 8 people (myself included) in one night. And it wasn't even sexy wearing-next-to-nothing-ness.

podbaydoor

Postby podbaydoor » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:42 pm UTC

KallistiEngel wrote:
Angua wrote:
crzftx wrote:

Just gotta throw my 3 cents in and say that in order to be offensive to you, you're assuming an intended meaning. Which may or may not be the intended meaning. I personally know NO ONE who uses the word "bitch" as a word to be applied to any and all women. Hell, I live with lesbians who aren't offended by the word "bitch" or the term "bitch drink". So for you to say, definitively, that it's only ever intended as a derogatory word that's meant to degrade women is to make a huge assumption. Do I advocate the word being tossed around everywhere like candy from a parade float? No. But I hate it when people get easily offended when person using the word or term was using it in a way obviously not intended to be taken the way it was taken.

Oh my god, are we really getting into this again?

You are male, so it's your privilege to ignore the misogynistic histories, definitions, and uses of a particular term. The rest of us who have to live in a culture with such subtle verbal reinforcements reminding us that being female means being used as an unfavorable comparison all the time, ain't so lucky.

Also, it doesn't work when a non-female tries to "reclaim" a word historically used to demean women.

"Bitch" drinks or "chick drinks" or "girly drinks", by attaching the female descriptor to that class of drinks, irrespective of individual intent, implies that women can't handle the more "masculine" classes of drinks that aren't sweet or don't hide the alcohol as much. Ergo implying that women are weaker, etc. Let's not try to reinforce that notion here, hmm? Anyway, since we've all established that men and women favoring sweet or bitter drinks is pretty much irrelevant to gender status, insisting that sweet drinks are still somehow feminine is silly.
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
a principle or belief, esp. one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy : the tenets of classical liberalism.
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun
a person who occupies land or property rented from a landlord.

TheKrikkitWars

Postby TheKrikkitWars » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:04 pm UTC

[Claps Loudly, whilst Jumping Up and Down] A Show! YAY!

Surgery

Postby Surgery » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:08 pm UTC

I think it would be just awesome if we could not let this subject derail another thread for a brazillion posts. I'd bet dollars to donuts there is a thread somewhere for discussing exactly this. I'm pretty sure there is one in the LSR forums and I think the "Gay as a perjorative" thread could be expanded if you really wanted to. I'd be very happy to just ignore crzftx and not give him the satisfaction of arguing with him (cause you're not going to change his views anyways), and just continue to discuss alcohol.

I need a scotch.

TheKrikkitWars

Postby TheKrikkitWars » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:16 pm UTC

Surgery wrote:I need a scotch.

Would you like a Scots Single Malt with a wee bit of water, or shall I break out the Ice cubes and cooking whisky?

Surgery

Postby Surgery » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:23 pm UTC

TheKrikkitWars wrote:
Surgery wrote:I need a scotch.

Would you like a Scots Single Malt with a wee bit of water, or shall I break out the Ice cubes and cooking whisky?
I've never heard of cooking whiskey but if it's anything like cooking wine, no thank you, haha. I have a nice bottle of Johnny Walker Black that I think I'll be having a bit of neat tonight.

Return to “General”