Swf I can't find.

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Mavrisa

Swf I can't find.

Postby Mavrisa » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:51 am UTC

A couple of years ago a friend sent me a link to a looping swf which was playing Darren Styles' Dropzone repeatedly, and the graphics were just a smiling/excited guy sitting in front of a c0mputer with lasers firing out of the screen, his tie flapping backwards in the wind and probably some explosions in there somewhere. The most memorable part though, was F******CK! written across the bottom in large block letters. (There aren't actually any asterisks, I just don't want anyone to get annoyed with me... not that it isn't obvious :roll: )

Anyway, if anyone happens to know where I can find this, that would be great. I had a craving for it (well at least it isn't a craving for pickles and ice cream, that's what I say) and I also wanted to show a friend.
Thanks!

[edit: forgot about that word replacement...]
"I think nature's imagination is so much greater than man's, she's never gonna let us relax."

DesperatMezures

Re: Swf I can't find.

Postby DesperatMezures » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:12 am UTC

What you described sounds like something one would see on http://ytmnd.com. I'd start my search there, but the searches drop zone and Darren Styles picked up no ytmnds.
OLEANA, PUT SOME JELJEL ON MY WUUD TO MAKE IT YOOJ SO I CAN GO BAVOOM!

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:27 am UTC

Mavrisa wrote:(There aren't actually any asterisks, I just don't want anyone to get annoyed with me... not that it isn't obvious :roll: )
So was it fuck, fuuck, fuuuuuck, fuuuuuuck, motherfucker, fuckstick, fucktastic, fuckaholic, fuckfuckfuckityfuckfuck, or fuckin' in the USA?
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Mavrisa

Postby Mavrisa » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:37 am UTC

SecondTalon wrote:So was it fook, fuuck, fuuuuuck, fuuuuuuck, dick in a box, fuckstick, fucktastic, fuckaholic, fuckfuckfuckityfuckfuck, or fuckin' in the Freedomville?

As I said... obvious. The last one. Did it really take that many guesses?
"I think nature's imagination is so much greater than man's, she's never gonna let us relax."

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:41 am UTC

Not really. I was just making a point.

Strange that it was Fuckin' in The USA though. Seems oddly specific.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Return to “General”