How do we know you have a face unless you post it?

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

User avatar
liza
It's teatime somewhere
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 8:01 am UTC
Location: New Amsterdam

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby liza » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:28 am UTC

michaelandjimi wrote:But I don't get how people would be attracted to ridiculously lanky people.
Puns AND lankiness? You move to the states and we get married, mmkay?

Actually, this is aimed at all the lanky boys ever: lanky is the best. Please never ever stop being lanky. <3, some chick on the internet
Felstaff wrote:
Okita wrote:"What are you up to?"

"Attempting to save the free world and preserve Democracy...without Liza"
But...But [that would] just be announcing you're definitely about to fail.

User avatar
JayDee
Posts: 3620
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:13 am UTC
Location: Most livable city in the world.
Contact:

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby JayDee » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:54 am UTC

liza wrote:Actually, this is aimed at all the lanky boys ever: lanky is the best. Please never ever stop being lanky. <3, some chick on the internet

Someone wrote "Tall and Lanky - Turns me on" in my high school year book. I figured it was meant sarcastically (or at least in jest) but liked to think, deep down, that she meant it.
The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:I believe that everything can and must be joked about.
Hawknc wrote:I like to think that he hasn't left, he's just finally completed his foe list.

Princess Marzipan
Posts: 7717
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 5:28 am UTC
Location: neither a road, nor an island

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby Princess Marzipan » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:12 am UTC

liza wrote:<3, some chick on the internet


lulz.

So you'll be a state over soon - we are of course getting some space risk on?
"It's Saturday night. I've got no date, a two-liter of Shasta, and my all-Rush mixtape. Let's rock!"
"I am just about to be brilliant!"
General_Norris, on feminism, wrote:If you lose your six Pokémon, you lost.

User avatar
Lutetium
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:19 am UTC
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby Lutetium » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:27 am UTC

liza wrote:Actually, this is aimed at all the lanky boys ever: lanky is the best. Please never ever stop being lanky. <3, some chick on the internet


Seconded! =^__^= lanky clumsy guys are teh awesome, and are usually nerds. Win-win.
I haz awesome procrastination skills, let me show you them .... laterz.

User avatar
eternal luna
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:54 am UTC
Location: Сидней

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby eternal luna » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:21 am UTC

liza wrote: lanky is the best. Please never ever stop being lanky.

Ohgodyes.

liza wrote:Puns AND lankiness?

I'm beyond lucky. My boy came with a generous serving of both.

parkaboy wrote:*mumble*those aren't the real lyrics...

I'm sorry :( Japanese is still uncharted territory for me...

@ shinybaby and Lutetium- pretty! Love the necklace, shiny, and the hair, Lutetium.
Alexius:-Охуели? Нахуя дохуя хуйний нахуярили? Расхуяривай нахуй!
-Хули? Нихуя! Нехуй расхуяривать! Нахуячено нехуёво! Похуярили!
Gojoe: We are all inferior to you luna.

jeffk
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:48 pm UTC

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby jeffk » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:41 pm UTC

studyinserendipity wrote:
kellsbells wrote:Isn't that the song Kermit sings?


Hmm, now you have me thinking... I thought it was Ernie, but I could be wrong.
a cookie may be awarded, nevertheless :)


Ernie sang it on the Sesame Street tape we used to have. I can't rule out Kermit, though, since it's been years since our kids were Sesame Street age.

User avatar
sparkyb
Posts: 1091
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:30 pm UTC
Location: Camberville proper!
Contact:

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby sparkyb » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:27 pm UTC

22/7 wrote:Now to enlighten people as to the true nonexistence of North Dakota...


Yes! But don't forget to include Wyoming (Native American for "No State Here" according to Garfield) and Delaware (Dela-where?, a conspiracy between the government and credit card companies).

User avatar
22/7
I'm pretty sure I have "The Slavery In My Asshole" on DVD.
Posts: 6475
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:30 pm UTC
Location: 127.0.0.1

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby 22/7 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:57 pm UTC

sparkyb wrote:
22/7 wrote:Now to enlighten people as to the true nonexistence of North Dakota...


Yes! But don't forget to include Wyoming (Native American for "No State Here" according to Garfield) and Delaware (Dela-where?, a conspiracy between the government and credit card companies).

One thing at a time, sparky. One thing at a time.

Shiny, so sorry to make you homeless. I was unaware that people lived there, and the zoning laws that pertain to your dwelling make me truly and utterly confused. Is it zoned Make Believe? Residential? Make Believe Residential? Gawd, I hope you don't live in an apartment. I don't think the zoning board could handle it! Anyway, I suppose I am forced to offer you my couch for a day or two, bein's that I did make you homeless and all. In the mean time, we'll get to work over in SB trying to logically recreate Canada so that you're not homeless forever. Just keep an eye out north of where everyone believes North Dakota is.
Totally not a hypothetical...

Steroid wrote:
bigglesworth wrote:If your economic reality is a choice, then why are you not as rich as Bill Gates?
Don't want to be.
I want to be!

User avatar
tryptanymph
More metal than thou
Posts: 2471
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:42 pm UTC
Location: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Contact:

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby tryptanymph » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:19 pm UTC

Since when was being lanky attractive? I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT. I OUT LANKIFY ALL YOU GUYS.
phlip wrote:sleepy, the only thing you're worse at is being not awesome.*
*All links to be treated as NFSW.

User avatar
dreadfulduck
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:32 pm UTC
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby dreadfulduck » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:38 pm UTC

see I always thought it was south dakota that really didn't exist... i have never met anyone who is actually from SD

User avatar
22/7
I'm pretty sure I have "The Slavery In My Asshole" on DVD.
Posts: 6475
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:30 pm UTC
Location: 127.0.0.1

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby 22/7 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:10 pm UTC

No, South Dakota exists. That's where the Badlands and Mount Rushmore are.
Totally not a hypothetical...

Steroid wrote:
bigglesworth wrote:If your economic reality is a choice, then why are you not as rich as Bill Gates?
Don't want to be.
I want to be!

User avatar
dreadfulduck
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:32 pm UTC
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby dreadfulduck » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:34 pm UTC

oh really...

maybe that's just what they want you to think...


kidding...i've actually never been to any point in the United States west of the Mississippi river. It's kind of sad. I might have to take a random road trip one day. when I have gas money.

User avatar
22/7
I'm pretty sure I have "The Slavery In My Asshole" on DVD.
Posts: 6475
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:30 pm UTC
Location: 127.0.0.1

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby 22/7 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:06 pm UTC

Maybe this will help.
Totally not a hypothetical...

Steroid wrote:
bigglesworth wrote:If your economic reality is a choice, then why are you not as rich as Bill Gates?
Don't want to be.
I want to be!

User avatar
Vandole
Posts: 845
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:04 am UTC
Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby Vandole » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:50 pm UTC

Fehs. And nothing but! (With crooked glasses, though. Still not my worst ID Picture.)
Vandole wants you to read An Intimate History of the Greater Kingdom (NSFW text).
Oh, I'm no end table. I'm a nightstand.
Gelsamel wrote:Don't ever sig me..... ever.

User avatar
Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...
Posts: 8337
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:57 pm UTC
Location: Soviet Canuckistan

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby Jessica » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:22 pm UTC

Heh. Watcard.
I have one of those :)
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

User avatar
shinybaby
In-Tents
Posts: 800
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:41 pm UTC
Location: formerly Toronto, now London (Ontario)... anyone here??
Contact:

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby shinybaby » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:45 pm UTC

22/7 wrote:Shiny, so sorry to make you homeless. I was unaware that people lived there, and the zoning laws that pertain to your dwelling make me truly and utterly confused. Is it zoned Make Believe? Residential? Make Believe Residential? Gawd, I hope you don't live in an apartment. I don't think the zoning board could handle it! Anyway, I suppose I am forced to offer you my couch for a day or two, bein's that I did make you homeless and all. In the mean time, we'll get to work over in SB trying to logically recreate Canada so that you're not homeless forever. Just keep an eye out north of where everyone believes North Dakota is.
heh heh... since i *do* live in an apartment, i'll take you up on your couch offer! ;) at least until you good folks in SB can sort out my living arrangements! :D i think all i really need is a good dose of Willing Suspension of Disbelief and i'll be alright... :D
Gordon wrote:1) Meet Gordon
2) Deploy Gordon
3) ...
4) Profit!!!

User avatar
SecondTalon
SexyTalon
Posts: 26531
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:10 pm UTC
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Mars. HA!
Contact:

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby SecondTalon » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:48 pm UTC

dreadfulduck wrote:oh really...
maybe that's just what they want you to think...
kidding...i've actually never been to any point in the United States west of the Mississippi river. It's kind of sad. I might have to take a random road trip one day. when I have gas money.

Look at it this way.. at least the Carolinas are safely ignored. True, if there's no college basketball or hurricane going on, you're not really spoken of, but at least you're not openly mocked. Like the Dakotas are for population, or Mississippi for intelligence, or Tennessee and Kentucky are for teeth. And sometimes shoes. As in a lack thereof. On both counts.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

User avatar
sethicus
Winner
Posts: 624
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:58 pm UTC
Location: Dela-WHERE?
Contact:

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby sethicus » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:59 pm UTC

shinybaby wrote:i don't have an axe to post with (though i might invest in a blood covered plastic axe the next time i go to see Evil Dead: The Musical...) so here's a pic of me, sitting at my desk... slightly less exciting, but what's a girl to do??
Image



you look older in this picture. you're 14 in this one, yes?
Compromise: Lowering my standards so you can meet them.

User avatar
shinybaby
In-Tents
Posts: 800
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:41 pm UTC
Location: formerly Toronto, now London (Ontario)... anyone here??
Contact:

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby shinybaby » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:17 pm UTC

LOL! give or take a few years....
(and by 'a few' i mean ~15 years, but thanks!) ;)
Gordon wrote:1) Meet Gordon
2) Deploy Gordon
3) ...
4) Profit!!!

User avatar
liza
It's teatime somewhere
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 8:01 am UTC
Location: New Amsterdam

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby liza » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:19 pm UTC

JayDee wrote:Someone wrote "Tall and Lanky - Turns me on" in my high school year book. I figured it was meant sarcastically (or at least in jest) but liked to think, deep down, that she meant it.
She did if she knew what she was talking about. Look, there are other ladies who agree with me, even!
Nougatrocity wrote:So you'll be a state over soon - we are of course getting some space risk on?
Oh heck yes. The year 2210 won't know what hit it. Wait, it will, because you know when a nuclear strike happens.
Though I hear the moon has raptors on it now. Best be cautious.
Felstaff wrote:
Okita wrote:"What are you up to?"

"Attempting to save the free world and preserve Democracy...without Liza"
But...But [that would] just be announcing you're definitely about to fail.

saxmaniac1987
Can't spell sex
Posts: 825
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:58 pm UTC

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby saxmaniac1987 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:21 am UTC

That game is SO. FREAKING. SWEET. I mean, seriously. Nothing makes Risk better than water colonies, the moon, nuclear holocaust, and mechs.
"A witty saying proves nothing" - Voltaire

User avatar
Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...
Posts: 8337
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:57 pm UTC
Location: Soviet Canuckistan

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby Jessica » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:40 am UTC

beautiful as always shiny.
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

User avatar
Rippy
Posts: 2101
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:27 pm UTC
Location: Ontario, Can o' Duh

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby Rippy » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:36 am UTC

sparkyb wrote:
22/7 wrote:Now to enlighten people as to the true nonexistence of North Dakota...


Yes! But don't forget to include Wyoming (Native American for "No State Here" according to Garfield) and Delaware (Dela-where?, a conspiracy between the government and credit card companies).

Belgium is also part of the conspiracy!

User avatar
aetherson
Posts: 776
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:26 pm UTC
Location: Hand Basket...wait where are we going again?

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby aetherson » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:01 am UTC

SecondTalon wrote:
dreadfulduck wrote:oh really...
maybe that's just what they want you to think...
kidding...i've actually never been to any point in the United States west of the Mississippi river. It's kind of sad. I might have to take a random road trip one day. when I have gas money.

Look at it this way.. at least the Carolinas are safely ignored. True, if there's no college basketball or hurricane going on, you're not really spoken of, but at least you're not openly mocked. Like the Dakotas are for population, or Mississippi for intelligence, or Tennessee and Kentucky are for teeth. And sometimes shoes. As in a lack thereof. On both counts.

Or you could just make fun of Arkansas for all of those things mentioned above...it's kind of a one stop shop for bad stereotypes based in some form of reality...
01001101 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01001100 01101111 01101111 01101011 00100001

User avatar
Vandole
Posts: 845
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:04 am UTC
Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby Vandole » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:03 am UTC

Jessica wrote:Heh. Watcard. I have one of those :)
I just got mine saturday. I'm going into Soft Eng. What year and major are you in?
Vandole wants you to read An Intimate History of the Greater Kingdom (NSFW text).
Oh, I'm no end table. I'm a nightstand.
Gelsamel wrote:Don't ever sig me..... ever.

User avatar
cypherspace
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:48 pm UTC
Location: Londonia

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby cypherspace » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:11 am UTC

sleepygamer wrote:Since when was being lanky attractive? I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT. I OUT LANKIFY ALL YOU GUYS.

Do you have to talk in capitals in every post? Anyway, how tall are you? I don't meet many people that outlankify me. I think maybe one in the last year.
"It was like five in the morning and he said he'd show me his hamster"

User avatar
michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing
Posts: 2353
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:21 am UTC
Location: Citizen of the World
Contact:

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby michaelandjimi » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:18 am UTC

I probably out-lankify him. I'm 6'3" or 6'4" and about 62kg.

Although lankiness out to have something to do with length of limbs. For reference see p179, I think.
Whelan wrote:Relax, have a good time, and hope for the bees ;)

User avatar
cypherspace
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:48 pm UTC
Location: Londonia

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby cypherspace » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:54 am UTC

Quite, I didn't think he was as tall as me. I didn't realise you were. I'm a bit heavier though.
"It was like five in the morning and he said he'd show me his hamster"

User avatar
michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing
Posts: 2353
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:21 am UTC
Location: Citizen of the World
Contact:

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby michaelandjimi » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:56 am UTC

Therefore I probably out-lankify you. There needs to be some sort of formula for lankiness rating.
Whelan wrote:Relax, have a good time, and hope for the bees ;)

User avatar
tryptanymph
More metal than thou
Posts: 2471
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:42 pm UTC
Location: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Contact:

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby tryptanymph » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:46 am UTC

cypherspace wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:Since when was being lanky attractive? I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT. I OUT LANKIFY ALL YOU GUYS.

Do you have to talk in capitals in every post? Anyway, how tall are you? I don't meet many people that outlankify me. I think maybe one in the last year.

Yes. YES I DO.

Anyway, I'm just shy of 6ft tall. I weigh, currently, ~10 stone. I refuse to convert to metric except for when measuring my penis. In which case I count in metres. To make myself feel more manly.
phlip wrote:sleepy, the only thing you're worse at is being not awesome.*
*All links to be treated as NFSW.

User avatar
cypherspace
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:48 pm UTC
Location: Londonia

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby cypherspace » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:47 am UTC

I think you're overcompensating. Anyway, you clearly don't match myself or m&j in lankiness.
"It was like five in the morning and he said he'd show me his hamster"

User avatar
LE4dGOLEM
is unique......wait, no!!!!
Posts: 5972
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:10 pm UTC
Location: :uoıʇɐɔol

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby LE4dGOLEM » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:56 am UTC

sleepygamer wrote:
cypherspace wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:Since when was being lanky attractive? I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT. I OUT LANKIFY ALL YOU GUYS.

Do you have to talk in capitals in every post? Anyway, how tall are you? I don't meet many people that outlankify me. I think maybe one in the last year.

Yes. YES I DO.

Anyway, I'm just shy of 6ft tall. I weigh, currently, ~10 stone. I refuse to convert to metric except for when measuring my penis. In which case I count in metres. To make myself feel more manly.


0.14 is a manly number?
Image Une See Fights - crayon super-ish hero webcomic!
doogly wrote:It would just be much better if it were not shitty.

User avatar
tryptanymph
More metal than thou
Posts: 2471
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:42 pm UTC
Location: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Contact:

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby tryptanymph » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:25 am UTC

LE4dGOLEM wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
cypherspace wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:Since when was being lanky attractive? I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT. I OUT LANKIFY ALL YOU GUYS.

Do you have to talk in capitals in every post? Anyway, how tall are you? I don't meet many people that outlankify me. I think maybe one in the last year.

Yes. YES I DO.

Anyway, I'm just shy of 6ft tall. I weigh, currently, ~10 stone. I refuse to convert to metric except for when measuring my penis. In which case I count in metres. To make myself feel more manly.

0.14 is a manly number?

Fuck. You.

/wrist
phlip wrote:sleepy, the only thing you're worse at is being not awesome.*
*All links to be treated as NFSW.

User avatar
michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing
Posts: 2353
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:21 am UTC
Location: Citizen of the World
Contact:

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby michaelandjimi » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:40 am UTC

Guys, can't we just be friends?

@Sleepygamer - Your dragon is kind of... dead.
Whelan wrote:Relax, have a good time, and hope for the bees ;)

User avatar
tryptanymph
More metal than thou
Posts: 2471
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:42 pm UTC
Location: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Contact:

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby tryptanymph » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:44 am UTC

michaelandjimi wrote:Guys, can't we just be friends?

@Sleepygamer - Your dragon is kind of... dead.

Yeah I know. I've left his egg there to show that you lot were responsible.
phlip wrote:sleepy, the only thing you're worse at is being not awesome.*
*All links to be treated as NFSW.

User avatar
Felstaff
Occam's Taser
Posts: 5181
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:10 pm UTC
Location: ¢ ₪ ¿ ¶ § ∴ ® © ™ ؟ ¡ ‽ æ Þ ° ₰ ₤ ಡಢ

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby Felstaff » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:48 am UTC

michaelandjimi wrote:Your dragon is kind of... dead.


I thought you were euphemisming, given the context of the chat.
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

User avatar
michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing
Posts: 2353
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:21 am UTC
Location: Citizen of the World
Contact:

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby michaelandjimi » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:50 am UTC

Felstaff wrote:
michaelandjimi wrote:Your dragon is kind of... dead.

I thought you were euphemisming, given the context of the chat.
The thought did occur to me.
Whelan wrote:Relax, have a good time, and hope for the bees ;)

User avatar
22/7
I'm pretty sure I have "The Slavery In My Asshole" on DVD.
Posts: 6475
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:30 pm UTC
Location: 127.0.0.1

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby 22/7 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:02 pm UTC

michaelandjimi wrote:Therefore I probably out-lankify you. There needs to be some sort of formula for lankiness rating.

I propose a simple lankiness ratio of weight to height, where the lower your ratio, the more lanky you are. I've used lbs and inches because I'm stateside. For instance, your 6'4" frame holding 62kg is 76 inches and 136.68 lbs giving you a lankiness ratio of 1.798. The only reason I'm using this ratio is that when I was in high school, I weighed 122 lbs at 6'1", giving me a lankiness ratio of 1.671. Of course, I've put on 30 lbs since high school, but I figure there's no way for any of you to know that.
Totally not a hypothetical...

Steroid wrote:
bigglesworth wrote:If your economic reality is a choice, then why are you not as rich as Bill Gates?
Don't want to be.
I want to be!

User avatar
cypherspace
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:48 pm UTC
Location: Londonia

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby cypherspace » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:32 pm UTC

That clearly doesn't work, since it's basically BMI, and someone short could clearly have the same ratio as someone tall. Someone short is not lanky.
"It was like five in the morning and he said he'd show me his hamster"

User avatar
Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...
Posts: 8337
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:57 pm UTC
Location: Soviet Canuckistan

Re: Post yo' fehs

Postby Jessica » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:02 pm UTC

Vandole wrote:
Jessica wrote:Heh. Watcard. I have one of those :)
I just got mine saturday. I'm going into Soft Eng. What year and major are you in?

Graduated in 2006 with a BMath Major CS.
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests