A surprise for Randall Munroe (Randall Munroes: Look away)

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

thicknavyrain
ThinkGravyTrain

Postby thicknavyrain » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:32 pm UTC

I guess this is going to seem like a very childish and naive idea, but I am 17 so I can rightfully be considered both of those things.

On topic: Well, Randall made it explicitly clear that he's going through a tough time right now. I know for a fact this forum is full of enthusiastic, creative and interesting people and while we can't fix Randall's problems, I know that after so many years of reading his comics, even when they haven't all been fantastic, even if some of them made me roll my eyes, most of his comics were good, they made me laugh when I felt down and they really did inspire me in certain circumstances. I'm sure lots of other people feel the same way, and besides, if it weren't for his comic, these fora wouldn't exist and I wouldn't have met some of the loveliest people ever. So, I think that as we're all such a lively bunch we should create some kind of fora-collective "Feel better soon" card, or do a video for him but the idea I really like, and which would probably be most apt, is we all work co-operatively to write him a gigantic comic. He's got an enormous fanbase and even a small gesture might make him feel better, if only for a short while.

We could organise into groups and each work on a comic, or have a huge comic where everyone does a panel continuing from the last, we could all film messages to him, we could do anything really. I guess I just feel like, maybe once in a while, everyone should come together and just do something nice for someone who's feeling down, and I know he's made me laugh when I've been down.

tl;dr we should all do some kind of fora-wide "feel better soon" card/video/comic to cheer Randall up a little. Post if anyone had ideas, criticisms, wants to show interest or can think of something better. We could also have a poll to decide what we want to do.
RoadieRich wrote:Thicknavyrain is appointed Nex Artifex, Author of Death of the second FaiD Assassins' Guild.

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Re: A surprise for Randall Munroe (Randall Munroes: Look awa

Postby Sungura » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:45 pm UTC

I like the one big comic idea...like writing a story round-robin but doing it comic panel by panel instead.
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

OBrien

Postby OBrien » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:18 pm UTC

I, personally, am in favour of the video idea, but there's no reason we can't do both.
Spelling and grammar can go screw themselves.

Sir_Elderberry

Postby Sir_Elderberry » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:19 pm UTC

Randall doesn't read the fora, so I wouldn't worry about surprises. However, I have an idea--we could do the xkcd version of "I Love the Whole World" with everyone filming one line.
http://www.geekyhumanist.blogspot.com -- Science and the Concerned Voter
Belial wrote:You are the coolest guy that ever cooled.

I reiterate. Coolest. Guy.

Well. You heard him.

thicknavyrain
ThinkGravyTrain

Postby thicknavyrain » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:21 pm UTC

Sir_Elderberry wrote:Randall doesn't read the fora, so I wouldn't worry about surprises. However, I have an idea--we could do the xkcd version of "I Love the Whole World" with everyone filming one line.

Wait a minute...
RoadieRich wrote:Thicknavyrain is appointed Nex Artifex, Author of Death of the second FaiD Assassins' Guild.

OBrien

Postby OBrien » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:24 pm UTC

Only "I love Randal", or "I love XKCD" instead?

thicknavyrain
ThinkGravyTrain

Postby thicknavyrain » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:29 pm UTC

OBrien wrote:Only "I love Randal", or "I love XKCD" instead?

He was making a joke, that idea has ACTUALLY been done. It had famous people like Neil Gaiman and everything. You're right though, we can very easily do both depending on what people want to do, but we should decide soon, like, within this week.

OBrien

Postby OBrien » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:06 pm UTC

:oops:
I knew that... I was being ironic... yeaaaah, ironic...

Sir_Elderberry

Postby Sir_Elderberry » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:46 pm UTC

thicknavyrain wrote:

He was making a joke, that idea has ACTUALLY been done. It had famous people like Neil Gaiman and everything. You're right though, we can very easily do both depending on what people want to do, but we should decide soon, like, within this week.

Wait wait wait wait. That has actually been made? I didn't realize. I mean, I've seen youtube videos where people sing the xkcd version of it and animate the comic panels to go along, but I want to see whatever you're talking about.

Well. You heard him.

broken_escalator
They're called stairs

Postby broken_escalator » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:56 pm UTC

I'm not too keen on the video idea but I would be up to participating in a comic related doo-daw. I like making xkcd slightly worse comics, so this shouldn't be too different.

NecklaceOfShadow

Postby NecklaceOfShadow » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:35 am UTC

This is a totes cool and charming idea <3

I'd love to contribute to some fora-wide comic drawing, though the video-filming is impossible for me for... a lot of reasons.

Either way, I hope that this actually gets off the ground. It's a beautiful gesture.
Significantly less weird than I used to be. Still pretty weird.

οὗτός ἐστιν Ἀγαμέμνων, ἐμὸς
πόσις, νεκρὸς δὲ τῆσδε δεξιᾶς χερός
ἔργον δικαίας τέκτονος. τάδ’ ὧδ’ ἔχει.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:24 am UTC

Sir_Elderberry wrote:
thicknavyrain wrote:

Wait wait wait wait. That has actually been made? I didn't realize. I mean, I've seen youtube videos where people sing the xkcd version of it and animate the comic panels to go along, but I want to see whatever you're talking about.

FEATURING THE AWESOMENESS OF:
Neil Gaiman, Cory Doctorow, Lawrence Lessig, Bruce Schneier, Jason Kottke, Google Zurich, Hank Green, MC Frontalot, Patrick & Teresa Nielsen Hayden, Mr. Toast, Miss Cellania, Team Genius, Phil Plait, Allan Amato, Maddy Gaiman, Charissa Gilreath, Belinda Casas, Chuck Martinez, Jeremy James, Joanna Gaunder, Lee Israel & Octavio Coleman Esq. of The Jejune Institute
And Wil Wheaton!... in a barely audible role.

Gaiman's in it twice. The first one's obvious (mystery).. the second one I missed the first few times (He loves her sister)
FULL CREDITS LIST
Spoiler:
01. We love momentum - Elaine Doyle & Olga Nunes
02. I love to engineer - David Beaumont & Google Zurich
03. I love this bakery -- Hank Green (Brotherhood2.0, Nerdfighters)
04. I love the blogosphere -- Cory Doctorow (BoingBoing)
05. I love the whole world - Phil Plait (Bad Astronomy)
06. And all its messed up folks -- Lawrence Lessig
07. Boomdeyada Boomdeyada -- Miss Cellania (Neatorama)
08. I love your suffering -- Allan Amato
09. I love cryptography -- Bruce Schneier
10. I love entangled sheets -- Olga Nunes, Belinda Casas, Chuck Martinez, Jeremy James, Joanna Gaunder, Lee Israel
11. And kite photography -- Charissa Gilreath
12. I love the whole world -- Jason Kottke (kottke.org)
13. I love a mystery -- Neil Gaiman
14. Boomdeyada Boomdeyada -- Mr. Toast
15. Boomdeyada Boomdeyada -- MC Frontalot
16. I love elections - Patrick & Teresa Nielsen Hayden (Making Light)
17. I love transistors -- MC Frontalot
18. I love weird pillow talk -- Team Genius
19. I love your sister -- Neil Gaiman & Maddy Gaiman
20. I love the whole world -- Octavio Coleman Esq.
21. The future's pretty cool - Wil Wheaton
22. Boomdeyada Boomdeyada - Patrick & Teresa Nielsen Hayden (Making Light)
23. Boomdeyada Boomdeyada - Team Genius
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Sir_Elderberry

Postby Sir_Elderberry » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:45 am UTC

Man, I regret that I didn't see that long ago.

Well. You heard him.

sje46

Postby sje46 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:13 am UTC

SecondTalon wrote:
Sir_Elderberry wrote:
thicknavyrain wrote:

FEATURING THE AWESOMENESS OF:
Neil Gaiman, Cory Doctorow, Lawrence Lessig, Bruce Schneier, Jason Kottke, Google Zurich, Hank Green, MC Frontalot, Patrick & Teresa Nielsen Hayden, Mr. Toast, Miss Cellania, Team Genius, Phil Plait, Allan Amato, Maddy Gaiman, Charissa Gilreath, Belinda Casas, Chuck Martinez, Jeremy James, Joanna Gaunder, Lee Israel & Octavio Coleman Esq. of The Jejune Institute
And Wil Wheaton!... in a barely audible role.

Gaiman's in it twice. The first one's obvious (mystery).. the second one I missed the first few times (He loves her sister)
FULL CREDITS LIST
Spoiler:
01. We love momentum - Elaine Doyle & Olga Nunes
02. I love to engineer - David Beaumont & Google Zurich
03. I love this bakery -- Hank Green (Brotherhood2.0, Nerdfighters)
04. I love the blogosphere -- Cory Doctorow (BoingBoing)
05. I love the whole world - Phil Plait (Bad Astronomy)
06. And all its messed up folks -- Lawrence Lessig
07. Boomdeyada Boomdeyada -- Miss Cellania (Neatorama)
08. I love your suffering -- Allan Amato
09. I love cryptography -- Bruce Schneier
10. I love entangled sheets -- Olga Nunes, Belinda Casas, Chuck Martinez, Jeremy James, Joanna Gaunder, Lee Israel
11. And kite photography -- Charissa Gilreath
12. I love the whole world -- Jason Kottke (kottke.org)
13. I love a mystery -- Neil Gaiman
14. Boomdeyada Boomdeyada -- Mr. Toast
15. Boomdeyada Boomdeyada -- MC Frontalot
16. I love elections - Patrick & Teresa Nielsen Hayden (Making Light)
17. I love transistors -- MC Frontalot
18. I love weird pillow talk -- Team Genius
19. I love your sister -- Neil Gaiman & Maddy Gaiman
20. I love the whole world -- Octavio Coleman Esq.
21. The future's pretty cool - Wil Wheaton
22. Boomdeyada Boomdeyada - Patrick & Teresa Nielsen Hayden (Making Light)
23. Boomdeyada Boomdeyada - Team Genius

I hardly know any of those people. Maybe I'm not a good geek. Maybe I'm not a geek anyway. A few sound familiar. I didn't know who Phil Plait was until yesterday. I then asked him to sign my breasts nao*. He said send them over DM. I don't know what a DM is...maybe it's some type of space vehicle. That would be awesome.

*http://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/edk9h/nasa_sets_news_conference_on_astrobiology_finding/c17d1iy

Anyway, how do we all write a single comic? I have a sheet of paper. I can draw a dog, a cat, a transparent cube, and a bikini girl. I will mail it to him so he can tape it to the rest of the comic.
General_Norris: Taking pride in your nation is taking pride in the division of humanity.
Pirate.Bondage: Let's get married. Right now.

AngrySquirrel
Hellish Sex Goddess

Postby AngrySquirrel » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:57 am UTC

I'd be up for drawing at least. Filming isn't my thing, but drawing I could definitely do.
Putting the fist into pacifist.

they/them/theirs

Jplus

Postby Jplus » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:54 pm UTC

I like the groupwise comic idea as well. Maybe it's time to either think of a story, or establish an order in which the participants are going to draw panels (so that each panel can continue the previous).
"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache coherence, naming things, and off-by-one errors." (Phil Karlton and Leon Bambrick)

coding and xkcd combined

(Julian/Julian's)

Ptolom

Postby Ptolom » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:20 pm UTC

I'd like to help suprise Randall. My first thought on reading that comic was "It'll be okay, the internet loves you." A giant comic could be good but we'd need some cunning theme where everyone could do a panel. Not that I can think of one.
Xkcd brings a smile or a snigger to my face on a regular schedule. I can appreciate that.

Jplus

Postby Jplus » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:32 pm UTC

Yes, let's agree on a theme as Ptolom suggests. Maybe friendship? Say the story-to-emerge will involve lots of actions based on friendship, such as one friend helping the other but also one friend fooling the other.
"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache coherence, naming things, and off-by-one errors." (Phil Karlton and Leon Bambrick)

coding and xkcd combined

(Julian/Julian's)

Ptolom

Postby Ptolom » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:12 pm UTC

Friends on the Internet perhaps? There's humour in knowing people just by their words.
This is hard if you're not actually Randall.

thicknavyrain
ThinkGravyTrain

Postby thicknavyrain » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:37 pm UTC

Friendship seems as good a topic as any, maybe we can extend that to, being there for someone. I guess that's sort of the point of this thing. I'm not quite sure yet.

I was thinking of how we could do the giant collective comic seeing as that's what people seem to be expressing most interest in.

We get the usernames of everyone interested, order them randomly and give every person 2-3 panels, you can tell the person AFTER you what's gone into your set of panels but that's all you're allowed to know, you can't know what went BEFORE the person before you, or what the person after you will do. This would be cool for having a giant continual comic but it would be hard to stick to a theme unless we had a very vague premise for a plot to start with related to feeling better or helping someone out. It sounds difficult but I really think it could work.

Or, we could do something more, for lack of a better word, tiled and everyone does a quirky, funny single panel comic based on the theme and it's all arranged together nice and neatly with a standard panel size.

I really like the idea of friendship/picking someone up when they're down and while I expect some panels to be sincere and helpful it'd be good to balance it out with some XKCD-style humour but I imagine that'll happen organically anyway. Unless we have any other suggestions for how to do a collective comic, I'll put these two ideas to the vote tomorrow in a poll.

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:28 pm UTC

I have time/am willing to piece all the bits together in order.

Let's do it. All this talk no action. Drawing it is.

Everyone doing a few panels sounds good. Although when you do round robin, you usually know what comes before you. The funny part is partly how it splays off in various scenarios that you wouldn't expect (person 1 sets up something for what they think is one thing, and person 2 goes totally different direction haha). SO to make it easier I suggest the following:
1) We all PM thinknavyrain (we all being anyone who wants to draw in this!)
2) thicknavyrain makes himself person 1. He will write down the text/if no text basic idea for his 1-3 frames and pm it to person 2 (Included in his PM will be the order so we know who to send it to next). Person 2 adds on what they are doing for their 1-3 frames and sends it to person 3. Person 3 adds sends to person 4 so on and so forth. As soon as you write what your text/basic idea is (SHORT like few scentences here, folk) you start drawing. This way, there is continuity but also it's not scripted.
3) After you are done with your art, email it to me amy @ amysrabbitranch.com and I can put it all together

I suggest that the artwork be done at 300 dpi so the full file could be printed if desired.

Is this ok with people? I'm just trying to get things going and off the talking stage!
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq

thicknavyrain
ThinkGravyTrain

Postby thicknavyrain » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:49 pm UTC

I am in full favour of Sungura's idea, just to elaborate

The order will be decided simply by the order in which I am PM'd/informed in any other manner so that people who suddenly decide to join can be added to the list without complications.

I would very much like people to PM me after they're done with their piece and when they become the person who is writing their lines so that if there are any changes to the list (someone dropping out or joining), I can add/delete them there and then and then the PM chain can carry on as usual after I've informed whoever's go it is.

And remember: YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE IT DRAWN BEFORE YOU CARRY ON THE CHAIN. All you need to do is write down your basic idea/dialogue and then pass it on so the next person can do the same, the images themselves must be sent to the lovely Sungura by December 12th.

I will bold this so that it's clear IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE COLLECTIVE COMIC IDEA, PM ME ASAP SO I CAN ADD YOU TO THE LIST. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO DROP OUT. If you don't understand what I've said, see Sungura's post above for reference.

I will work on my idea tonight and have it done by tomorrow so the list can get rolling. I really recommend people join, it won't take very long to do, just a 1-3 panels and it'd be really cool! It could be one of those lovely Christmas stories! Or just a general "people are nice to semi-strangers" stories!

If there are any concerns/suggestions/criticisms please raise them quickly so we can get going on this, if not, get PM'ing and start thinking.

EDIT: The general theme of the comic is friendship/times of need/misery/cheer/philanthropy or something to that effect. Just try to work in something nice, inspiring or funny.

EDIT #2: As for size, lovely Sungura can scale it all but make life a little easier for her and try not to have any horrible shaped panels that won't tessellate easily

existentialpanda

Postby existentialpanda » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:41 am UTC

thicknavyrain, my PM-thing isn't working, but I want to jump in if it isn't too late.

Meowgan
<3 Everyone [...] Especially Gordon

Postby Meowgan » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:53 am UTC

I just pmed Ricky about this, but any other fibre skilled forumites want to knit/crochet/sew something to go with the comic?

I'll write up a very simple pattern.
<L> dude. she made a motherfucking stargate.
<L> you need to keep this girl. do whatever it takes.

thicknavyrain
ThinkGravyTrain

Postby thicknavyrain » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:32 am UTC

existentialpanda wrote:thicknavyrain, my PM-thing isn't working, but I want to jump in if it isn't too late.

typing from a ps3, can't reply to everything i'd like except meowgan's idea rocks and anyone is free to join until the 12th

sje46

Postby sje46 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:51 am UTC

Please clarify the comic some more. I feel like it might be too messy, and a lot of people wouldn't be able to think of a good joke and setup anyway. I don't know, man.
General_Norris: Taking pride in your nation is taking pride in the division of humanity.

Magnanimous
Madmanananimous

Postby Magnanimous » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:36 am UTC

I feel like a bunch of small comics (like the five-minute comics from two weeks ago) would be cool, but I've never done a sequential comic like this. Hm.

Jplus

Postby Jplus » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:42 pm UTC

@sje46: the current plan is for each participant to wait for a PM from the previous participant which describes what they're going to draw, then decide how you're going to extend that story fragment, PM it to the next participant, and finally execute your idea. As far as I can tell you don't receive information about the plans of the participant before the previous participant, and you're supposed to draw roughly two or three panels. You subscribe as a participant by sending a PM to thicknavyrain and when done drawing you send the result by email to Sungura.

PROPOSAL: panels should roughly have aspect ratio 4:3.
(at 300 dpi, as Sungura said)

Actually I liked thicknavyrain's second idea better, where everyone just draws independently and all panels are tiled together in a huge comic. Randall Munroe can then choose a path through the sheet to compose his own story (or multiple, of course). Perhaps we would have to agree on a limited set of characters, conversation topics and environments (but not restrict the combinations) to make it work a bit better. To facilitate hugeness, I propose that participants are free to draw as many panels as they want. thicknavyrain and Sungura can keep the same roles in the plan if thicknavryrain decides on the limited set of characters/conversation topics/environments (which might extend easily from his current efforts to think of a story start) and Sungura is still the one who composes everything. Also we can keep the same theme of friendship/times of need/misery/cheer/philanthropy or something to that effect.
Can we still switch to this alternative, in case more people prefer it? Or are you already too far on your way with the current plan, thichnavryrain?

In any case, I'll subscribe to thicknavyrain right after this post.

coding and xkcd combined

(Julian/Julian's)

OBrien

Postby OBrien » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:15 pm UTC

Meowgan wrote:I just pmed Ricky about this, but any other fibre skilled forumites want to knit/crochet/sew something to go with the comic?

I'll write up a very simple pattern.

Hmm... To what level? I can sew, but not embroid. I suppose I could buy some coloured fabrics and sew shapes down, sort of South Park style?

Jplus wrote:Can we still switch to this alternative, in case more people prefer it?

I'm up for either
Last edited by OBrien on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:11 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Jplus

Postby Jplus » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:10 pm UTC

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that: I can knit. Sending the result to the United States is probably not an option, though.

coding and xkcd combined

(Julian/Julian's)

thicknavyrain
ThinkGravyTrain

Postby thicknavyrain » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:54 pm UTC

Having thought about this, many short comics spliced together by Sungura would probably work better. Designing it sequentially would be difficult to fit together properly, the story might not work out perfectly/make any sense whatsoever and shorter comics would allow for more meaningful messages. In the previous set up, some people would have had less time to draw comics anyway. Therefore:

OK we're doing individual comics now, you all have 4 panels MAXIMUM for your comic, don't worry about a list but please PM me if you're interested anyway so we can credit you and keep track of how many comics to expect. Everything else is the same as before, come up with your idea and get it sent to Sungura by Dec 12th

Thank you all so much for showing interest! I'm sure Randy will like it.

sje46

Postby sje46 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:47 pm UTC

Bump.

How is this coming along? =/

thicknavyrain
ThinkGravyTrain

Postby thicknavyrain » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:03 pm UTC

Well, I will have my comic done by tonight hopefully. If Sungura is ok with it, I suggest we push the deadline to the 15th just in case some people need more time but ideally, by tomorrow night would be good for her. Get those comics in! And once again, we should all thank her for making the dream come true.

konaya

Postby konaya » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:22 pm UTC

Ptolom wrote:... "It'll be okay, the internet loves you." ...

Is it just me, or isn't that the best catchphrase for a project like this? This sentence should be present somewhere in the final work IMO.

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:22 am UTC

Well it's officially the 13th here now and I have *one* comic in my inbox...
...not sure where the others are...

...I am gone the 17/18/19 and my bday is the 16 so i'm busy that day and the 15th i have a ton of work to do so...

...yeah get those comics in folks!

mystic_aura

Postby mystic_aura » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:24 pm UTC

Sungura wrote:Well it's officially the 13th here now and I have *one* comic in my inbox...
...not sure where the others are...

...I am gone the 17/18/19 and my bday is the 16 so i'm busy that day and the 15th i have a ton of work to do so...

...yeah get those comics in folks!

Seriously? o.O

Oh well, hopefully the next couple of days will be more fruitful >_>

Happy birthday in advance!
'I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself king of infinite space.' - Hamlet

sje46

Postby sje46 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:31 pm UTC

I have an idea to help people out. We can have one over-arching theme for all of them. I suggest "Suggestions to make the comic better". Only you give crazy suggestions. I can't think of an example right now...

Sandry
My cheese is pants?

Postby Sandry » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 pm UTC

sje46 wrote:I suggest "Suggestions to make the comic better". Only you give crazy suggestions. I can't think of an example right now...

"Helpful" Suggestions:
"Instead of drawing in black and white, spice it up with some colour - use blue and white!"
"You'd get more interest from a male audience if you gave the women stick figures some boobs."
"Hey, have you tried using emoticons to give more of an idea what your stick figures are thinking?"

...hm. I'm not sure this is a good idea, after all.
He does not spout ever more, new stupidities. He "diversifies his wrongness portfolio."
(My pronouns are She/Her/Hers)

konaya

Postby konaya » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:42 pm UTC

sje46 wrote:"Suggestions to make the comic better". Only you give crazy suggestions.

• Tone down facial expressions a bit; they tend to be somewhat exaggerated when drama.
  • More science!
  • Clothes tend to be a bit on the shabby side; fix!
  • Less science!
  • Less raptor racial slurs!

Off topic: One serious suggestion I have is to stop publishing black-and-white PNGs with RGB color profiles. It bugs me to no end. :P

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:21 pm UTC

Come on guys....still only one comic in my inbox to put all together. amy @ amysrabbitranch.com (remove spaces!)
(well, and mine is done too of course)

Return to “General”