Progression of people's mentality on robotics:
1. Okay, it can fold a towel but it's slow.
2. Okay, it can fold a towel fast, but it can't fold other cloths.
3. Okay, it can fold clothes, but it can't do dishes or and drive to the grocery store.
4. Okay, it can get groceries and dishes, but it can't think creatively.
6. Okay, it can think creatively, but it isn't conscious.
7. Okay, it's conscious....
Is Randall commenting on YouTube videos under a nom de plume now?! :p
(I could have sworn this was ripped off of an existing xkcd comic, but I Googled every permutation of keywords in the comment and found no link. Is it possible I found the world's first intelligent YouTube commenter?!)