Sleep-time holodeck experiences

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

tms

Re: What were your dreams last night?

Postby tms » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:08 am UTC

I infiltrated some kind of boat or at least a building, for unknown reasons. In one cabin there was a disguised bomb which I remember going off but I guess I back-tracked from there on or survived. I tried to speak to someone I recognized but that didn't amount to much. After I was discovered - which was basically as soon as I was seen, apart from the already mentioned person - I threw / tripped some two people armed with automatic guns down a large hatch. Which apparently took the fight right out of them, momentarily at least. Can't remember more.
- No, son. I said 'duck'.
- Duck duck duck duck! Duck duck duck duck!

addams

Postby addams » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:44 am UTC

Jave D wrote:Time, energy. Things are good, but I'm just hanging in there. I don't accomplish anything, don't build anything, don't create anything, I don't even set goals beyond like "getting up and going to work" or "eating food now" because I seem to lack all willpower to do them. Maybe, ultimately, the baggie is just my sense of control or agency in life.

oh, Jave;
What about Work?
Do you, still, go in?
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

Jave D
chavey-dee

Postby Jave D » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:52 am UTC

addams wrote:
Jave D wrote:Time, energy. Things are good, but I'm just hanging in there. I don't accomplish anything, don't build anything, don't create anything, I don't even set goals beyond like "getting up and going to work" or "eating food now" because I seem to lack all willpower to do them. Maybe, ultimately, the baggie is just my sense of control or agency in life.

oh, Jave;
What about Work?
Do you, still, go in?

Oh yes. Highlight of my day really.

addams

Postby addams » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:58 am UTC

Jave D wrote:
addams wrote:

oh, Jave;
What about Work?
Do you, still, go in?

Oh yes. Highlight of my day really.

(phew) I am glad for you, Jave.
Going to work is important.
It is the highlight of many days.

What good is a Day Off,
if ya' don't have a Day On?

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Castor87

Postby Castor87 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:13 am UTC

You know what, I had a break up with my girl 2 years back on the same day. I dreamt about her last night. Missing her much. :(

Brace

Postby Brace » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:44 pm UTC

This post had objectionable content.
Last edited by Brace on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:31 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
"The future is the only kind of property that the masters willingly concede to the slaves" - Albert Camus

Soot Leopard

Postby Soot Leopard » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:44 pm UTC

It probably thought it was some kind of demonic machine... although why it would care about that if it had no soul is another question... :D
Reminds me of something I read somewhere but I don't remember where or what.
Ship's cat, MPSV Iberia
Beware my original music which you can find on https://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden and other places besides!

Samik

Postby Samik » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:38 pm UTC

So a number of years back (2009ish?) I stumbled upon a particular internet musician, enjoyed her music for a while, then, like with many things, proceeded to forget about it entirely for the next five years. Until last night, when I had one of the more amusing dreams I can ever remember having.

This musician and another male musician (who was supposed to be someone notable as well, but I can't remember now if it really was anyone that actually exists) were singing a duet while scaling the outside of a building. Like, chimney climbing up between walls, pulling themselves up gutters and pipes, rock climbing up brick faces... just scaling the building by whatever means necessary, at a pace that flowed well with the song (jumping gaps at dramatic moments, etc.), getting higher and higher as the song was building towards its crescendo.

With one hitch: the female singer was doing all of this in a wheelchair (voluntarily).

The dream has faded a lot, but there are a couple of really specific, and awesome, images still in my head of her cruising around nimbly on narrow ledges, screaming up steep sections, and hopping up obstacles like someone doing bicycle stunts, all without missing a beat in the duet (there was a ladder at one point they both had to get up and I haven't the slightest clue how she managed it). They finally get to the top, clinging to a weathervane, just belting out the song's climax.

addams

Postby addams » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:41 am UTC

That is the most delightful dream in the entire Thread.
How great is that?

Music inside the Dream.
Was there Music playing in the Waking Environment?
Have you heard the song while awake, in the last few days?

Most of us are working through some kind of Angst while we sleep.
Not You!

It's a Fabulous 1940's Musical with good music inside your head.
I want inside Your head.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Samik

Postby Samik » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:15 pm UTC

addams wrote:Music inside the Dream.
Was there Music playing in the Waking Environment?
Have you heard the song while awake, in the last few days?

Unfortunately, this dream was fading fast as I got up to write it - only a collection of small images and quick snippets of scenes were left by the time I got it down. If the song was anything recognizable (or if the dream even bothered to render it at all), I didn't retain it.

addams wrote:Most of us are working through some kind of Angst while we sleep.
Not You!

Heh. Unfortunately, a quick scan back through this thread for my other entries will demonstrate that my dreams are not always delightful; they cover a lot of ground. The wheelchair musical was, in fact, only the third most well remembered from that night - it was just the only one amusing enough to share. One of the others involved typical workplace anxiety, and the last was.... bizarre. And explicit.

addams

Postby addams » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:22 pm UTC

oh.

Still.
You are a Rare Bird.

The Wheel Chair Musical.
From minds like yours we get the Wheel Chair Scene in Rocky Horror.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

bachaddict
Handel Played it Better

Postby bachaddict » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:58 pm UTC

Yesterday I was thinking I should eat more fish. Now I'm not so sure!
In the dream I was on a trip to a seafood factory, where they processed large fish and small orcas. There was a conveyor belt with large spikes running through a water tank, and the live animals were stuck onto them. Somehow they were killed and fins removed before they got to the end, but I couldn't see how it was done.
slinches wrote:Also, the OTC isn't a disease. In fact, it's the cure. As we all know, Time heals all wounds.

Thanks for the molpish wig ggh!
he/him/his

Brace

Postby Brace » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:43 pm UTC

"The future is the only kind of property that the masters willingly concede to the slaves" - Albert Camus

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:15 pm UTC

I was driving around a huge tangle of freeway onramps and offramps (which for some reason I knew was LA), my girlfriend was susposed to be the navagator, but was too busy talking on the phone the whole time, so I had to navagate though this huge tangle, with no idea where I was going, and was telling someone else (over a headset) which way to go at the same time.

Oh god was it terrifying. Although, I'm tempted to make a map or 3D model of the freeway spaces, because they were truley terrifying, zipping this way and that, moving up and down though space, with no decernable lights and indecipherable road signs sparced placed, dead ends and one-ways abound. *shudder*
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

Sheikh al-Majaneen
Name Checks Out On Time, Tips Chambermaid

Postby Sheikh al-Majaneen » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:28 pm UTC

I was caught in some kind of raid by ISIS. I managed to avoid actually being captured somehow, only to be captured in another raid like a day later, with a wound to one of my calves that made it hard to walk. We (all civilians, I guess--I wasn't a soldier, I think I had just left a concert) were forced by men with semiautomatics to march to a nearby city or camp where we were, one-by-one, put before a small group of people who would decide what to do with us.

So, when I got to the front of the line, I crossed into some sort of small area, surrounded by a tall, faded wooden fence. I think my hands were tied. There were two or three armed guards in there, and an old man with a longish grey beard seated, who said nothing through any of this. Off to the side, there were four or five people; the two Australian men in the front seemed to have some sort of priority, since they (I suppose) "bought" me without anyone else arguing, or without any mention of a price. After a couple minutes of staring, they told me that I would be working on their ship, that I would be given human growth hormones (which horrified me), and that when these owners were off the boat, that I would be "sheriff" (which I found surprising, since, having no say in any of this, being given a position of power was insane of them). I nodded, since apparently I was expected to acknowledge that I'd understood, and then was left alone to figure out where I was supposed to go.

While looking for the dock, I started planning to escape...I assumed we'd dock in a city with a US embassy at some point, and I'd run there and identify myself to them. Then I wondered if there was an embassy on Socotra--I figured I could jump off the ship and swim there if we were close enough, though I wasn't exactly sure where I was. And that if I jumped into the ocean to escape, that if I couldn't make it, that I hoped there were sharks around so that I wouldn't drown when I died.

Reko

Postby Reko » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:42 pm UTC

I was at a house that was presumably mine but looked nothing like my current home. One friend was playing a guitar hero/pinball hybrid video game and a home made coffee table (made by me, but again looking nothing like the one I made IRL) was starting to fall apart and 2 of my other friends in my dream were giving me a hard time about it because I haven't fixed it yet. There was some back and forth dialogue that I can't remember. Then I woke up.

That's all I can recall.

Brace

Postby Brace » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:40 am UTC

Quercus

Postby Quercus » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:45 pm UTC

Brace wrote:There was a girl who was in an old beat-up car in the middle of a massive rainstorm with a middle-aged, weathered woman. The woman had cracked skin and a scar near her eye and it was clear she'd lived a rough life. As the area was flooding and the woman was driving, she was calmly explaining the technique of driving to the girl, and the particulars of driving through a flood like this one. Other cars were being swept away and getting trapped. They were stuck on a little island of concrete, and the only way to the main road was through the flooded underpass of a bridge. There was an overturned delivery truck which was just barely protruding out of the water. The woman explained that this is a "soul spot", and calmly pressed down the accelerator and jumped the car onto the truck and then over onto the other side and kept going.

The girl had actually suffered a fatal accident as an infant, but the virtualization of consciousness was common those days. She had been uploaded and grew up in an entirely virtual environment. Because her parents had died, and people like her were common, they didn't receive much in the way of attention. There were a few limited constructs meant to help educate them and keep them functional, and they could receive email like messages from the outside world, but that was it. Still, it wasn't all bad, as the simulation basically reflected a western middle class standard of living from circa 1990 or so. The transition between that and this had been jarring though. Even seemingly trivial things were depressing, for instance, the girl had really a liked of kind of arcade dance game which simply didn't exist in this world (although the woman had given her a cheap gameboy like device that had a similar game on it). More substantially though, there was a lot of prejudice towards girls like this, because they'd essentially gotten all their formative experiences in a simulation devoid of real people, being raised in a virtual environment, and so a lot of people considered girls like her fake and non-human.

They arrived at an open air market, and ducked beneath a tin covered roof where men in suits were standing around, some smoking, some clearly standing guard. There was a table with a Mahjong like game, and one other woman was there, sitting down at the table looking nervous. The game was some sort of house-rules Mahjong. You could ask for a different ruleset prior to the onset of the game though if you had a preference. The men in question were some sort of triad gang, and this Mahjong game was actually to determine the allocation of bodies. They were a scarce resource, and so whoever lost would simply be virtualized again for a while so that their body could continually be used to allow new people to take their chances with the game. As they played the game, the girl noticed that she'd made a stupid mistake, but that it would have been reasonable under a more familiar ruleset, so she asked if they could use that ruleset, and one of the Triad's said "it's too late", and the woman said "you have to ask at the start of the game, hon". The woman then made a play that perfectly set up the girl to win, while putting herself in a losing position. So the girl was able to keep her body and the woman was taken off the be virtualized, and that's basically where the dream ended.

Wow, your dreams are like a Greg Bear novel or something.

I have nothing that detailed, but I did have a dream last night that I was a shape-shifter who could fly, which was kinda fun. I think I was a non-corporeal flying thing, a human, a mouse and some sort of swimming reptile through the course of the dream. I was also giving my dad a tour of a tropical island, which was strange. Perhaps the coolest bit of it was that waking up had the same feeling as shape-shifting again, which meant that the dreamworld and the real world had a kind of continuity.

addams

Postby addams » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:56 pm UTC

Perhaps the coolest bit of it was that waking up had the same feeling as shape-shifting again, which meant that the dreamworld and the real world had a kind of continuity.

You think that is cool?
Why?

Sometimes, I have NightMares while Wide Awake.
…..Strangest darn thing….

Is that continuity of waking and dream world?
Nice; If it's a sweet dream. Weird; If a NightMare.

It was like a NightMare.
It wash’t a dream.
It happened.

I can’t prove it.
So; It may as well have been a dream.

It wasn’t That bad.
Such strong Déjà vu.

I was in a City.
I have never been in That City, before.

It is near a City I Have been in.
The architecture is similar to the architecture of the other city..

The street lay out is similar to the street lay out of the other city.
The people look vaguely the same.

I was lost, as usual.
I was looking for Signs or Structures with Numbers.

As I came around a bend in the street,
It looked so familiar, I was elated.

I Knew where I was! Yey!
no. Wrong City……Lost…(damn)

Like a Fucking Emotional RollerCoster. (fuck)

The familiar was not Really familiar.
I had never seen that building before.

That sort of thing. Only a few times, Worse.
Kept happening;.. Over and Over.

Like a NightMare.
Only Real.

I asked a young woman what her name was.
I had a name I called her.

It seemed we had known one another long enough to exchange Real Names.
I liked her. When she told me her name, it was like a Blow. “Really?” I said.

It stunned me.
I stun easy.

She reminded me of a woman that has been dead for forty years.
I had told her she reminded me of someone.

She has that woman’s name.
It is a common American name.

That NightMare is Over, for now.
Go Live a Sweet Dream, damn it!

Well….To the best of my ability.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

ajh

Postby ajh » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:32 pm UTC

Since I moved a month ago, I can remember my dreams again, as opposed to the couple of months before. Last night rather terrified me because I had lost all of my hair on the right half of my head, including the eyebrows.

Quercus

Postby Quercus » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:12 pm UTC

addams wrote:
Perhaps the coolest bit of it was that waking up had the same feeling as shape-shifting again, which meant that the dreamworld and the real world had a kind of continuity.

You think that is cool?
Why?

It's only cool if it's a good dream, but even if it's a bad dream it doesn't really threaten me. I went through a phase of trying to learn lucid dreaming and had a few but never got it reliably. One thing I did learn however was a reliable and easy "reality check" - a way to tell if you are dreaming or actually awake. The classic one is to look at a clock, look away, then look back - if you are dreaming the time won't stay the same/something weird will happen. I don't always have access to a clock in my dreams, so I use one where I try to push my thumb through the palm of my opposite hand. This is possible (and painless) in dreams, but impossible in reality. Therefore if I have a nightmare and I'm unsure whether I'm really awake I just do a reality check and it tells me. In fact I once went "lucid" from such a nightmare, which is cool since as soon as I am lucid I gain control and it isn't a nightmare any more (I woke up pretty quick, because I tend to get overexicted about becoming lucid and wake myself up, but it was cool for the 10 seconds it lasted).

addams

Postby addams » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:41 am UTC

Gee. I have a time piece with me, too.
When I look at it and look away and then look back at it...

If it doesn't change, I think it's not working.

How did I know I was Not Dreaming?
Gee. I was wide awake and dealing with a NightMare.

I only Thought I was wide awake?
Have I been Lucid Dreaming?

Lucid NightMare?
Crap.

It sure seemed real.
I have a souvenir.

I do not want to question my experience that way.
I will act like I am awake, to the best of my ability.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Brace

Postby Brace » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:13 pm UTC

Last edited by Brace on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:30 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Brace

Postby Brace » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:26 pm UTC

wumpus

Postby wumpus » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:38 pm UTC

Long night with a vivid dream. The two themes were some sort of long drive home during the night, and a long trip to get a pizza. Lots of pizza-based imagery. No idea what could possibly bring it up (no recent meals of pizza).

The drive I could understand. The pizza bit was surreal. One of those long nights when I'm not sure I'm awake or not.

addams

Postby addams » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:46 pm UTC

wumpus wrote:Long night with a vivid dream. The two themes were some sort of long drive home during the night, and a long trip to get a pizza. Lots of pizza-based imagery. No idea what could possibly bring it up (no recent meals of pizza).

The drive I could understand. The pizza bit was surreal. One of those long nights when I'm not sure I'm awake or not.

Dreams are weird.
Almost all dreams are weird.

The feeling of some comes though in the Story.
Pizza.....Pizza?

The Long Trips make perfect sense to you.
Were they like all Long Trips?

Simply the BackDrop for....Pizza?
What does Pizza have to do with it?

Where do you Really go?
When you go for Long Trips?

You accept The Long Trip and question the Pizza.
I don't give a fuck about the Pizza. Long Trip???

EDIT:
A Long Trip can go from Heaven to Hell and back again.
Or; The other way. Or; Some other thing, entirely.

Long Trip?
I'm putting on boots.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Jave D
chavey-dee

Postby Jave D » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:20 pm UTC

There was a tower. Like an office building. I and the other gods (well, goddesses) finally agreed that the whole thing was going to come tumbling down so we had to get the people out. Some floors had over a thousand people on them, some just a handful. (I had a display screen somewhere showing each level, the number of people there, and the overall morality.) Too many people to use the one elevator in a timely fashion. The stairs were an option, but there were evil people on some of the levels that might interfere with the evacuation. So we each decided, by which I mean I came up with the plan, for each of us deities to pick 2-3 levels and see the people safely out.

addams

Postby addams » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:34 pm UTC

Makes sense, Jave.
Such a clear dream.

Lucky you.
Did you feel rested, when you woke up?

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

addams

Postby addams » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:05 am UTC

I drempt about a difficult to ride animal.

In real life I rode a donkey stallion.
He was a hand full.

I rode him again last night.
It was a rough ride, as usual.

Something about it was too easy.
I woke up. The End.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Brace

Postby Brace » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:38 pm UTC

Quercus

Postby Quercus » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:47 pm UTC

Brace wrote:Also, I had a dream that I'd accidentally converted to a religion without realizing it and that by sleeping so long I was violating its core tenets.

Well I guess that's one way for your brain to guilt-trip you about oversleeping. My oversleeping-dreams usually revolve around being massively unprepared for a meeting at work (to the point of forgetting basic knowledge, like how to find my way around the building, or what day of the week it is) and everyone mocking me for it.

addams

Postby addams » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:00 pm UTC

Quercus wrote:
Brace wrote:Also, I had a dream that I'd accidentally converted to a religion without realizing it and that by sleeping so long I was violating its core tenets.

Well I guess that's one way for your brain to guilt-trip you about oversleeping. My oversleeping-dreams usually revolve around being massively unprepared for a meeting at work (to the point of forgetting basic knowledge, like how to find my way around the building, or what day of the week it is) and everyone mocking me for it.

Damn It!
Again!

My real waking life is like other people's NightMares.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Sheikh al-Majaneen

Postby Sheikh al-Majaneen » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:08 am UTC

Quercus wrote:

My brain's way of telling me I've slept to much is to give me dreams where I wake up and can't move...repeatedly. Like, ten times in a row before I actually wake up. And it isn't REAL sleep paralysis.

Also, Brace's dream sounds kinda like that common dream where it is finals week and you just realized you missed a class the whole semester and aren't even entirely sure what room the test is in.

emceng

Postby emceng » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:03 pm UTC

Aliens or something were making monsters like Godzilla and a giant centipede spawn out of the ocean and attack parts of the city, smashing it. Something about using nukes on the monsters that were spawning.

Then there was a resistance movement against the aliens. This Countess had big parties and was well known to the aliens, but was secretly in the resistance. She was hiding two guys, then someone at a party accidentally opened a secret room she had that had a hot tub or something in it. The guys had been hiding in there, but weren’t anymore.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

addams

Postby addams » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:49 pm UTC

Sheikh al-Majaneen wrote:
Quercus wrote:

My brain's way of telling me I've slept to much is to give me dreams where I wake up and can't move...repeatedly. Like, ten times in a row before I actually wake up. And it isn't REAL sleep paralysis.

Also, Brace's dream sounds kinda like that common dream where it is finals week and you just realized you missed a class the whole semester and aren't even entirely sure what room the test is in.

Yeah...
That one sucks, too.

Worse in Real Life?
or; In Dream Land?

It's hard for me to tell.
I don't dream it.
I Do it.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Jave D
chavey-dee

Postby Jave D » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:36 pm UTC

Just got done shopping. Putting meat into the fridge in my little apartment. Suddenly there's a noise and I realize They are coming for me, They found me somehow. One guy in particular, marshaling some sort of small army. He's surrounded the place. It's time to leave again, but there's no time to get all my things. I make it out a door just ahead of one of the bad guys. He's not so bad. I mutter a Cant to deal with him, but he's protected by a Tear of God. I comment to him as I'm flying away that it never worked like that for me (back in the day), you had to be right up close to it, holding it to work like that.

Samik

Postby Samik » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:02 am UTC

Ok.

I was a crab. Not an anthropomorphic crab-person, or a kid's-animation-crab-that-could-talk, or a sci-fi advanced intelligent crab-species. Just a crab. That could think a bit.

My crab community and I lived around some geothermal vents. We actually could not breathe water at all, but breathed oxygen by capturing air bubbles that escaped from these vents. I discovered a way to trap some of these air bubbles in nooks and crevices in my shell, mostly around my arms/claws, so that I could venture farther away from our vents than ever before and explore. There was a little light and heat coming from the vents we called home, but the ocean quickly became black and freezing and still once I wandered too far out of our tiny little corner of the universe.

I gathered as many bubbles as I could hold and struck out into the blackness, hoping to find if there were any other habitable vent areas like ours. In a very short time I found one. It was farther from ours than we crabs could normally have traversed without drowning, but with my bubble capture technique, it was an easy crossing. I returned to my home vents and showed others the technique, and soon crabs were moving freely between the two communities.

I continued exploring, striking out farther and farther, finding one crab community after another, each a little different, and more different the farther I got from home. The farther out I went, the sparser and smaller the settlements became, as if our home was near the center of the geothermal activity, and these others were satellites. After a while, I had to start really pushing it just to make it to the next one before running out of air. But there was always another set of vents farther out. I would detect them from a distance by seeking their warmth and their slight glow out of the blackness.

Eventually it happened that I set out looking for the next vent, and no matter how far I pushed, there was no sign of one. No warm currents or beacon of light to head towards. I was right at the point of no return with my oxygen, but I decided that there'd always been another vent, and I was willing to risk it, so on I went.

I pushed and pushed, and the oxygen started to run really low, and I started to realize that I may have made a serious mistake. But I had to press on - there was no chance of getting back - I just had to hope there'd be a refuge somewhere ahead before the air ran out.

As I was getting critically low and desperate, I finally felt that slight uptick in warmth I'd been looking for, then the glow. I headed for it, but it was going to be very close. I was almost out of air, nearly panicking, pressing on as fast as my little crab legs would carry me, getting closer and closer, and lower and lower on air. At the very end, on my last breath, I staggered forward into the light...

At this point, I started to "wake up" - as a human, though I didn't realize that at first. Instead, all I knew was that my mouth was full of sand. All the way back into my throat and up my nose, choking me, suffocating me. I spit it out and hacked and heaved. It was wet and caked and hard to get out, and as I got to the point of having gotten most of it out, I started vomiting up more, but this was red and clumpy/clayish.

As I'm dry heaving and hacking it out, I start to regain awareness, realizing that the 'crab sequence' was a dream, and that I'm a human. Between hacking fits I notice that I'm doubled over on all fours, puking on the ground between my hands, where a large pile of the red sand is accumulating. I also notice that I'm on a grassy lawn, and it's nighttime.

I manage to look up for a second and see a house in front of me, with the light coming on. An older man comes out the front door with a flashlight, at first very standoffish: "Who's there? Get off my property." etc. After a moment he realizes I'm having difficulties, and comes over with a little more concern, but doesn't really know what to do about my peculiar affliction.

I don't remember any resolution. Not sure if I woke up or the dream just ended, or even continued. The memory's just gone after that.
Last edited by Samik on Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:13 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

addams

Postby addams » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:12 am UTC

That was a great one.
Strange...

Like Si-Fi.
Or; A Dream.

Well communicated.
(i think)

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Deva
Has suggestions for the murderers out there.

Postby Deva » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:57 pm UTC

Ended a relationship. Took it well, despite being engaged. May have wanted the same thing. Spoke later on friendly, slightly awkward terms.
Changes its form depending on the observer.

Sheikh al-Majaneen

Postby Sheikh al-Majaneen » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:53 pm UTC

If both speak without pronouns, slightly awkward terms is inevitable.

Return to “General”