Sleep-time holodeck experiences

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Zak

Re: What were your dreams last night?

Postby Zak » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:30 am UTC

Anyone have those dreams where you wake up (in the dream) and find that you are missing teeth? *shudder*
*waggles eyebrows*

Miles Invictus

Postby Miles Invictus » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:26 am UTC

A few years ago, I had this really vivid dream. It was very much a "horror" piece. I've actually thought of writing a story based on it.

I was in some sort of (presumably) underground series of hallways, lit with flourescent overhead lighting, with walls like a basement (large white brick walls, hadn't been maintained in years) and doors like typical jail cell doors (bars, etc). People lived in the halls, like they were proper living quarters. Every so often, though...the overhead lighting would fade and go out, unit by unit, until the hallways were completely dark. Anyone caught in the darkness simply disappeared, never to be found again.

I managed to survive the darkness twice -- the first time, I saw the people disappear while I was in an area that was somehow safe. The second time, I saw the darkness approach from afar. I tried to warn the two people I was with, but they were slow to react. I got out of that particular room just as the lights shut off behind me.

Finally, I found myself in a section set out like a cafeteria, with tables set out and people eating lunch at them. I remember discussing the problem of the darkness with someone else, suggesting that we should tell everyone about it. The person I was talking with, though, didn't want to, for some reason. Then, I woke up.

I had another dream last spring that was so long, detailed, and utterly bizarre that, when I woke up, I immediately turned on my computer and wrote...wow. Apparently, I wrote twelve hundred words in less than an hour. And I hadn't even been asleep for an hour when I had the dream. And stuff -- lots of stuff -- happened that I'd completely forgotten about...I'll post it after some massive editing.

Ian Ex Machina

Postby Ian Ex Machina » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:42 pm UTC

I love talking about dreams yay for this thread!

Anways....

My neighbour and I were going aboard a cruise ship with some people who I knew but can't place, we had to go get all the good bedrooms but I got lost, and went past the captain; who happened to entertaining some prostitutes laughing heartily whilst shouting "And we throw that question to the floor". Anyway I ended up in engineering/really poor peoples bedrooms, where the beds were under oily rusty machinery. I put my bags down for a second and lost them, but then the inship artificial weather system kicked in and it started raining, luckily it washed my bags to first class (and I chased them).
After a fitful night sleep I was sent down to engineering/cinema/canteen where whilst trying to get popcorn was surrounded by zombies, luckily it being a kitchen I grabbed a cleaver (the handle looked like a CD and was hard to hold or swing with) and hacked a bit, until i accidently hit a live person and had to say "I'm so sorrry, really sorry, you looked a bit like a zombie." After this I looked out the huge window to see we were at the island we were heading to and I headed to the exit (suddenly accompanied by my baggage).

However it was not a smooth exit as I saw myself and friends about to board the cruise liner so I had to don a disguise (a ginger wig) and get past them. Now as I was exploring this jetty a huuuuge sea-serpentine monster (gizmaluke-esque from FF9 but bigger eyes.) burst out from under the ice caps (tropical island wtf?) and then killed off all the cruise people apart from Jade (from uni house) and we had to get across the island to get the creature a big pearl, then we decided to swin into her castle to deliver the pearl, but she had a huge metal spikey humanoid thing under there and it shot metal spikes in me, and my neighbour asked if I was Ok I was like "No look it's stabbed me SEE THE MARKS?!" and then it came back and filled us with more spiked until we died.

...It's black, and my voice goes "This is not how it happens AT ALL!"

Then I'm standing back up in my body removing the spikes (luckily none in my organs I guess, also I guess my friend is dead they aren't standing back up) and decide to get into the castle now as the defences will be down and inside i see the metal creature has become human and I talk to it and it seems to be like a harmless pet in human form. I then have to hide behind the elaborate red drapes (now holding the pearl again.) I sneak past up the seperate staircase and into the creature's bedroom (but she is now like a reptilian human form like a mythical naga) and in the centre of the room I hold the pearl up and smash it on the floor, it shatters.

I awaken, the end!

wing
the /b/slayer

Postby wing » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:47 pm UTC

Miles Invictus wrote:I was in some sort of (presumably) underground series of hallways, lit with flourescent overhead lighting, with walls like a basement (large white brick walls, hadn't been maintained in years) and doors like typical jail cell doors (bars, etc). People lived in the halls, like they were proper living quarters. Every so often, though...the overhead lighting would fade and go out, unit by unit, until the hallways were completely dark. Anyone caught in the darkness simply disappeared, never to be found again.
Obviously they were being eaten by Grues.
I AM A SEXY, SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!
Akula wrote:Our team has turned into this hate-fueled juggernaut of profit. It's goddamn wonderful.

Miles Invictus

Postby Miles Invictus » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:27 pm UTC

I've never actually played Zork. :( [/shame]

Fortunately, redemption lies at hand.

Fat Tony

Postby Fat Tony » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:00 am UTC

Wow. You guys have really cool dreams, especially compared to the chicks in my freshman class. From the forum some of my friends at school talk on (I'm trying to get the cool ones to migrate over here =D):

LisaFL wrote:Hey Guys,
Just posting a random thread because im bored. I just got my school summer books, i also got a ton of random books. I got a dream interpritation book, so if you guys have any cool/funny/sad/scary dreams, tell me and i can look them up. I had some scary ones lately. Lets share dreams! It would be fun, hehe.

I had one that Sarah died, and i woke up crying! I called Sarah that day and she was like aw! Well, it was the scariest dream. I dont quite remember everything that happened, but it was really sad. I remember in the dream, my mom told me she died, and i was like "No! She didnt mom! I know she didnt! Sarah wouldnt leave me!" And she was trying to convince me that she did. It was sooooo scary!

I will look it up and tell you guys what it means. Tell me ur dreams, and i can tell u stuff about them.

FUN FUN!

Love ya,
~Lisa~
Wanna hear the truth? Life is downright ok.

Fat Tony

Postby Fat Tony » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:06 am UTC

A few months ago, I had a dream where I was on City of Heroes (my MMO of choice) and I told my friend 20X that I was going to DC near where he lives on a field trip and he should meet me at the airport. I got to the airport, and it turns out that the guy who played 20X was Slash (my favorite guitarist) in real life. We ditched my class and went and jammed. He taught me a bunch of awesome techniques that I never could have imagined before, and I used them all and became an amazing guitarist. I got famous and was playing concerts to huge audiences, and I was a god at the instrument.
I woke up and immediately ran to my guitar; I wanted to try out these techniques before I forgot them. I tried them and they were all bogus. Every single one of them. They were ridiculous things like plucking between the fretted note and the nut instead of the bridge, but the thing is that they COULD have really been amazing techniques. Ah well; you win some, you lose some, right?

Zak

Postby Zak » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:19 am UTC

cept in your case, you just lose the game
*waggles eyebrows*

tylerwylie

Postby tylerwylie » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:43 am UTC

I took a crap and lost 50 pounds in a dream once. (Currently on a diet/exercise regimen, and have lost a significant amount of weight, just guess I was thinking about it when I fell asleep)
Who are you and who am I
To say we know the reason why?
Some are born; some men die
Beneath one infinite sky.
There'll be war, there'll be peace.
But everything one day will cease.
All the iron turned to rust;
All the proud men turned to dust.

angel_jean

Postby angel_jean » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:58 am UTC

Last year, in October, I bought a present for a friend's partner's two-year-old. I was wondering how I would get it to them, as I don't see them that often.

One night, I dreamed that I had broken into their apartment. I ended up in the two-year-old's room, with my present all wrapped up. He immediately wanted to open it, of course, but I figured we should tell his mother (my friend's partner) that I was there. He went off to get her. When she came, she was really disappointed in me, and told me he was too advanced for such presents (it was a magnetic jigsaw puzzle of fish) and was already on alphabet and number puzzles. I don't remember what happened after that, this was a couple of months ago.

Of course, when I really did give him the present later on, she was thrilled and told me 'He absolutely loves fish'.

I won't post last night's; I've been having nightmares to the point that I'm afraid to go to bed now.
the angel Jean - Smith's little elf
http://theangeljean.blogspot.com

For those who like to MUD: http://www.deadofnight.org

null

Postby null » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:07 pm UTC

I dreamt my flat was on fire. No wait, that was my flatmate falling asleep with chips in the oven.

Five thirty AM. Evacuated an entire block of flats. Alarm wasnt turned off for another hour. My flat now smells.

Shadow Tyrant

Postby Shadow Tyrant » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:35 pm UTC

Z.A.K wrote:Anyone have those dreams where you wake up (in the dream) and find that you are missing teeth? *shudder*

Just last night, in fact.

Before that, I was running around in some kind of Half-Life-like environment, killing Combine soldiers and blowing a bunch of shit up and not really getting anywhere. Then I woke up, fell back asleep, and [in my dream] my teeth felt sore, so I wiggled them a little, and some kind of little black chunks fell out, then like half my teeth felt out and I 'woke up' and they were missing, and then I woke up.
Trade your old video games for new ones with Goozex!

cephalopod9

Postby cephalopod9 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:40 am UTC

man, I have had all kinds of crazy teeth pulling out dreams. A little while ago I had one where a tooth I pulled out had these weird plant-type roots that tore out along the surface of my gums. Recently I had one where this one specific tooth had no roots, and was just barely attatched. Then I "remembered" that one was a baby tooth I had saved, and so there was an adult tooth under it, so I pulled it out. I've also had one where I got all freaked out about whether or not I could have teeth put back in, and had a bunch of exposed gum. They were all weirdly vivid.

sherbertfox

Postby sherbertfox » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:45 am UTC

I had a dream that was just a zombie movie, and I realised it was a dream pretty early on, and so fearlessly murdered brazillions of zombies. It was truly epic.
Last night, I was a black man in Norway who couldn't get served in the supermarket because they were racist, but then the old man owner guy took me out shooting penguins with harpoons.
Last night, I was a black man in Norway who couldn't get served in the supermarket because they were racist, but then the old man owner guy took me out shooting penguins with harpoons.

Zak

Postby Zak » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:53 am UTC

sherbertfox wrote:Last night, I was a black man in Norway who couldn't get served in the supermarket because they were racist, but then the old man owner guy took me out shooting penguins with harpoons.

Taken out of context this is hilarious.
*waggles eyebrows*

sherbertfox

Postby sherbertfox » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:56 am UTC

It really is.

wing
the /b/slayer

Postby wing » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:58 am UTC

Here's how I explained it to Girl:
Me: You need to come here now and make my bed.
Jess: no.
Me: It's your fault. You need to do it.
Jess: no.
Me: Seriously. Your fault.
Jess: y?
Me: I had an epic dream about protecting you from terrorists in New York last night
Jess: LOFL
Me: Why were there terrorists? dunno
Me: why were they after you? dunno
Me: all I know is that I kicked all their fucking asses
Jess: loool
Me: and looked good doing it
Me: and every time you'd try to thank me for saving your life, more would show up
Me: so it was a very sexually frustrating dream
Me: but very fun anyway
Akula wrote:Our team has turned into this hate-fueled juggernaut of profit. It's goddamn wonderful.

wing
the /b/slayer

Postby wing » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:00 am UTC

sherbertfox wrote:and I realised it was a dream pretty early on, and so fearlessly murdered brazillions
Speaking of things that can be taken out of context..

NightStar
"Hold very still, Mr President....."

Postby NightStar » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:02 am UTC

It's rare that I remember my dreams, and even rarer that I remember good dreams, but I had a wonderful dream last night. I was watching some sort of movie or TV show. It didn't really matter what it was, because I was watching it with this girl that I know through the internet, and have never actually met in meatspace. But in my dream, we were cuddled up on the couch, and it wasn't a sexy dream or anything like that, it was just a warm, happy feeling of snuggling with somebody. It's been...umm...well, too long since I snuggled with somebody. :(
Hawknc wrote:Madness?
THIS IS COLLEGE!
*Kicks a beer keg over a balcony*

Miles Invictus

Postby Miles Invictus » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:13 am UTC

Last night, I had another odd dream, though there isn't any real story fodder in it. I was drilling (military training, to clarify) at a friend's house, which was inexplicably on a mountain or hill or other high place. I kept trying to get out of bed and walk up this hill (through a couple of small buildings, like in an office park) towards my destination. I don't remember any real detail about it, until it suddenly shifted into a second dream.

Somehow, I been enrolled in a tournament for a new sport. I remember being told its name, but I don't remember what it was called, so I'll refer to it as "Guitar Swimming". You'd dive into a pool with a guitar, and play it as you tried to swim back and forth. I spent most of the dream in a giant locker room, trying to find a place to go to the bathroom. This was a bigger task than it first appeared, since the locker room was freaking massive and mazelike and there were no toilets. I know this because when my desperate dream-self decided to improvise -- there were these bucket-like wedges built into the walls -- I found out that others had done it first. Classy place.

When I finally made it to the pool, I got to see one person dive in and play the opening riffs to "Smoke on the Water" on his acoustic. No kidding, I actually heard this in the dream. It was a nice electric guitar sound, played perfectly. Soon afterwards, the tournament ended. I found out that I couldn't take part in it because I could only register for it on my birthday, and I'd failed to do so.

The strangest dream I ever had, I don't even remember. I just woke up, my brain screaming "WTF was that all about?! :shock: " Dreams don't really bother me, so I must have dreamed something really screwed up. I wish I knew what it was.

sherbertfox

Postby sherbertfox » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:16 am UTC

That's pretty odd. alright.

Zak

Postby Zak » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:17 am UTC

I had a dream, i was a ninja with three other ninjas, we were playing tag, cept we could teleport to a certain point, but nobody ever got anyone else cause we would all disappear...
*waggles eyebrows*

ThorFluff
Ursus Onanis

Postby ThorFluff » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:21 am UTC

Last night was utterly disturbing, I kept dreaming and I woke up several times.
I dreamt I was over at my Ex's apartment, actually her moms appartment, not the one we had together. And I was helping her out with stuff, cleaning and picking up stuff. And I had this feeling that someone was going to come, like her new boyfriend who didn't want me seeing her. And I'd been there for quite a while too. And i had a clear view of the stairway door too. of course suddenly i saw him comming so i went into the bathroom and Said, "Ive just got here, that's my story and I'm sticking with it". Suddenly the appartment is full of people who I think was his friends, and they kept opening the bathroom door. I kept closing and locking it but the lock wouldn't work. They kept opening it and i kept closing it, I was suddenly taking a dump as well.
They weren't physically threatening, but it was like back in elementary school where everyone picked on and teased me. I woke up, It was 2:29am. I had a glass of water and I went back to bed. This time I think I Dreamt I woke up, again and again and again and again. Each time I woke up the time was 2:29am. Soon enough i grew tired of waking up so I started the computer and wrote down everything about my dreams. Then my alarm rang and i found myself back in bed.
I've slept for 9 hours this night, and i'm still not rested and i feel like crap.
EsotericWombat wrote:You're... calling the Rolling Stones emo.

It might take a while to gather the lynch mob. no one really planned against this eventuality.

krynd wrote:That'd make an awesome sig. Unfortunately, I'm sure self-sigging isn't allowed...

Berengal
Superabacus Mystic of the First Rank

Postby Berengal » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:33 am UTC

I just woke up (it's 4:30am) all sweaty and exited after a great dream. Basically it was about motorcycles, and me riding them. This was the last thing I needed before deciding beyond any doubt that I was going to get a motorcycle license this year.
It is practically impossible to teach good programming to students who are motivated by money: As potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.

i like pi

Postby i like pi » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:22 pm UTC

Last night's dream was a nightmare.
It was like: something about a donut, and then a submarine blowing up, and then Something about heaven, and then hell, where you die over and over again.
Or something to that effect. Hell, I don't know.

Chrismclegless

Postby Chrismclegless » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:28 pm UTC

A few days ago, I had the worst set of false awakenings ever. I had an exam that morning and, as sometimes happens, I dreamed that I had just woken up. So I go through the whole getting ready for an exam process, and end up about to start the exam. Then I wake up. Only I don't wake up. Instead, I have another false awakening. This happens about 4 or 5 times before I snap out of it and actually wake up. Worst bit was, after I had actually woken up, it took 5-10 minutes to realise that I was actually awake.
Londo: Maybe it was something I said?
G'Kar: Maybe it is everything you say.

How tasty is YOUR brain?

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Berengal
Superabacus Mystic of the First Rank

Postby Berengal » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:19 pm UTC

About a week ago I had just entered a lucid dream, my first one in ages, when I had a false awakening. Oh man, did I get angry when I woke up for real...

I'm still very much pissed about the whole thing.
It is practically impossible to teach good programming to students who are motivated by money: As potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.

Fat Tony

Postby Fat Tony » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:37 pm UTC

sherbertfox wrote:and I realised it was a dream pretty early on, and so fearlessly murdered brazillions

Wouldn't it suck if that happened and then you realized that you weren't actually dreaming? What would you say to the cops? "Oh, sorry; I thought I was asleep!"

Fat Tony

Postby Fat Tony » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:04 am UTC

Hm, that [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dreaming#Reality_testing"]lucid dreaming[/url] sounds pretty interesting. I'm off to attempt to do so!

JayDee

Postby JayDee » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:26 am UTC

Okay, I had a funky dream last night.

I dreamed that I went to Sierra Leone, except that it was in the Caribbean instead of Africa, and it looked like a tropical version of St Kilda. I was driving for some reason, even though I had no license or real ability to do so. I had gone there with a box of Aluminium cans to be recycled, which was on the back seat. I pulled up on the main street, but one of the locals stopped me when he saw the cans. For some reason bringing them into the country was illegal or something, or there was some other way he was able to blackmail / guilt-trip me into selling the cans to him (black market recycling is the way to go.) We talked about the country, and I mentioned that I knew nothing about Sierra Leone and but had wanted to come ever since that whole commonwealth games thing. And then I drove off.

Strangely enough, I wouldn't mind going to dream Sierra Leone. It looked like a half underwater cross between the Caribbean and Venice scenes from Casino Royale, on the St Kilda esplanade.
The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:I believe that everything can and must be joked about.
Hawknc wrote:I like to think that he hasn't left, he's just finally completed his foe list.

Narsil
Ask me about my junk!

Postby Narsil » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:32 am UTC

I was in a large, old house. It had not been lived in for years. The entire place is lit in twilight, and most of the light is coming from the mirrors lain about the house at nearly every turn. In the mirrors, I couldn't see myself at all, but there were other people in the mirror, having dinner parties, talking, enjoying themselves. I was walking around the house, smashing these mirrors. I felt bad at each time, because I knew the people inside were being destroyed. The only way I could destroy these mirrors, however, was with this special too. It looked like a hammer head, but each end had a long needle attached. The only way of comfortably murdering these mirror-people and destroying these mirrors was to hold the tool by one end, thereby stabbing myself every time I destroyed a mirror.
Spoiler:
EsotericWombat wrote:MORE JUNK THAN YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR

Mother Superior wrote:What's he got that I dont?
*sees Narsil's sig*
Oh... that.

Xeio
Friends, Faidites, Countrymen

Postby Xeio » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:45 am UTC

This is actually an older dream, but I just found this topic, and I don't usually remember my dreams.

So, I was basically in a metroid video game (I had a power suit! Woot!), and I was moving through the levels (no enemies around). So I came to a place where I had to make a really tall jump in a room, and get to a door near the ceiling, and for a while, I was confounded at how to accomplish this, my grapple hook wouldn't stick to anything, and I couldn't jump high enough to get there. After a while, it dawn on me, I just have to turn the room upside down! I was surprised I hadn't though of this earlier, it was such a simple puzzle (yay dream logic). Anyway, I continue along the tunnel, and a I meet my best friend, but he was a blob, with superpowers or something, and me and him were gonna finish the area co-op. So we move along and finnally gun into some enemies (can't recall exactly what they were...) and easily defeat them. But they were guarding an entrance to a deep cave (that, assuming we jumped down, could not get back out of). We decide that we need to go in to get the treasure (what treasure, I have no idea, but it sounded like a good reason) so I pull out my shotgun and we jump in. When we get down there, the tunnel heads in two directions, and we notice there are creatrues coming towards us, little dinosaurs (like the tiny ones that eat people in jurassic park), and we start shooting them as they try to attack us, but my friend suddenly needs a weapon, so I give him my shotgun. Then I find another one on the ground, and more, bigger dinosaurs start coming down the caves. I covered one end and my friend covered the other, but after a few minutes, my friend went down, and I started to run low on ammo, then the dinos start surrounding me as I run out of ammo and they started eating me as I woke up.

Next time I need to bring a lot more ammo to deal with my dream raptors. :shock:

JayDee

Postby JayDee » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:45 pm UTC

Dream Raptors are scary. I once had a dream where I was one of a group of people who were captured by Raptors. Raptors who'd been watching too much Survivor (!?) and told us that every hour we had to vote one of the group out of the clearing to get eaten. And the winner would... also be devoured. A few of us did escape, in a hot-air balloon iirc.
The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:I believe that everything can and must be joked about.
Hawknc wrote:I like to think that he hasn't left, he's just finally completed his foe list.

mmx49

Postby mmx49 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:57 pm UTC

I had a really weird one last night. I dreamt I was fighting off zombies behind a fortification of UPS trucks. To this I blame World War Z and a long night of washing said trucks.

Popidge

Postby Popidge » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:14 pm UTC

Dreams within Dreams are messed up. Especially when you wake up from the "inner" dream, into your seemingly normal morning surroundings. At this point, you've gone from normal "can't remember what i was dreaming" into "lucid dreaming about waking up normally". Then you go about your normal morning business, but things start to go weird. Housemates/parents act oddly. Things aren't where they should be, and for some reason, you can't remember when your cat suddenly turned into a rabbit..
Then you wake up properly. Just like you did in the dream. And you're weirded out for a bit, because you don't know wether this is a dream too. So you take the rest of the day cautiously, with a small doubt in your mind that what you're experiencing isn't real...

I hate it when that happens.
http://popidge.co.uk
Where you can read stuff that, quite frankly, you probably don't care about.

Fat Tony

Postby Fat Tony » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:53 pm UTC

A couple years ago when I was playing Metroid Prime, I was stuck at this one spot and had been for a while. It was really getting annoying and I could not figure out how to get through it, until one night I had a dream where I got past that whole area and then when I woke up I did it and it worked.

Popidge

Postby Popidge » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:54 pm UTC

Fat Tony wrote:A couple years ago when I was playing Metroid Prime, I was stuck at this one spot and had been for a while. It was really getting annoying and I could not figure out how to get through it, until one night I had a dream where I got past that whole area and then when I woke up I did it and it worked.

Gaming in your sleep...

I am in awe...
http://popidge.co.uk
Where you can read stuff that, quite frankly, you probably don't care about.

JayDee

Postby JayDee » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:17 am UTC

Metroid could make for some nice dreams. NetHack? Not so much, although dreaming in ASCII was a bit odd.

Kikral

Postby Kikral » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:16 pm UTC

I think I have been playing too many videogames.

What happened was that I was in a neighborhood i've never seen before, and I was running from something. No one I ran past told me what it was, nor did they even react when I knocked them over. They literally fell like cardboard cutouts. Then I reached the edge of the world, and decided to take my chances leaping off

Then I fell for a bit, and ended up fighting Headcrab zombies in Rapture, while collecting star bits. And techno was playing in the background. Really fast techno, the kind I would normally enjoy if I wasn't sticking zombies with rebar to collect star bits.

(For the Ungamers, Headcrab Zombies are Half-Life, Rapture is the city in Bioshock, and Star Bits are from Super Mario Galaxy)
I am the man your gods will have nightmares about for the next 50 years.

PatrickRsGhost

Postby PatrickRsGhost » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:25 pm UTC

Several years ago I dreamed that I was sitting down, and when I looked down at my feet, there was a large hole in my right foot, and inside the hole was another foot growing inside.

Earlier this week I dreamed that it was either my Birthday or else it was close to Christmas. Either way, I was at my parents' house, which looked nothing like the house we currently live in. I received a gift from my biological father, who lives down in Florida. He sent me some present wrapped in gold wrapping paper. Opened it up, and it happened to be a 4-disc DVD set of the Disney movie "Fantasia."

I know it's believed that you cannot really "read" words in dreams, but I pretty much saw the word, but it wasn't in the traditional font normally associated with the cover for the movie:

The font was more of a Times New Roman, in both capital and lower-case letters, but the picture was still of Mickey in the Sorcerer's Apprentice outfit. I think in the dream, the picture showed him standing on the rock.

Later in the dream I had to take a shower, but instead of standing in a regular bath tub, I ended up standing, almost falling over in the process, in a small kidney-shaped tub, like the little bowls they have in the hospital.
PRG

An important message for you:

Return to “General”