Sleep-time holodeck experiences

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

emceng

Re: What were your dreams last night?

Postby emceng » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:46 pm UTC

I was selling three books to Half Price Books. I was disappointed because I only got 75 cents. I turned away, then the cashier guy stopped me and said something about 'oh wait, you haven't sold in a while, and we have a gift card that we owe you from previous books.' It was for $19, and for pizza.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

Tomlidich the second

Postby Tomlidich the second » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:13 pm UTC

Dreamt about threesomes with two of my friends who are together. Goddamit brain, no. I don't even like threesomes.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:20 am UTC

Last few not what you hoped?
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

WilliamTheConqueror

Postby WilliamTheConqueror » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:56 am UTC

i had a dream where two of my best friends and i were somehow stuck in a "temporal rift" (i dunno, that's how dream!me explained it) where we were stuck in middle school, yet had the bodies of us now and had all of our memories intact.

everyone else thought we were middle schoolers and refused to believe that we were anything but and it was one of the most frustrating dreams that i've had in a while. also, there were little differences between that timeline and our timeline now? like, my friend's mom was dead in that timeline, and my mom was much more neurotic than she is IRL.
addams wrote:Fucking Nature.

Tomlidich the second wrote:You cannot surgically graft enough middle fingers to my body to express how fed up I am with this.

emceng

Postby emceng » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:23 pm UTC

Only remember tidbits.

Was on a trip, possibly a work trip, to Europe. Was going to do a small vacatoin afterwards, so was flying to London on a short hop flight. I was in the front row of the plane, and could see right into the cockpit - more like a bus front seat, not a plane, with the bulkheads.

When we were getting ready to land, it seemed like we were coming in fast. Ended up doing a loop, and skimming the surface of the ocean. Got down to like 20-50 feet above the ground. After we landed the pilot said something like he'd never landed here before.

Was going from the airport(which was now a train station) to downtown to find a hotel. Kept getting confused about which train I needed, and was walking around the station quickly. Bumped into this girl both coming and going to a platform. Later was standing at another platform, and she stopped me. I thought it would be because I had been rude, but she gave me a pin that I had lost when I bumped into her. It was a pin like the mockingjay one from Hunger Games.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:54 pm UTC

I was playing WoW again.

Except I was playing as the Blacksmith class, wearing armor that looked a lot like a cross between Moltar (center) and the GI Joe character Blowtorch. And my primary attack was, not a sword or a bow or spell..but firebreathing.

I have no idea what blacksmithing has do to with firebreathing, or why it was a full class and not just a crafting skill.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Tomlidich the second

Postby Tomlidich the second » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:15 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:I was playing WoW again.

Except I was playing as the Blacksmith class, wearing armor that looked a lot like a cross between Moltar (center) and the GI Joe character Blowtorch. And my primary attack was, not a sword or a bow or spell..but firebreathing.

I have no idea what blacksmithing has do to with firebreathing, or why it was a full class and not just a crafting skill.

hey firebreathing could come in handy if you are forging. especially somewhere out in the field. gotta melt some metal? just breathe on that sucker.

emceng

Postby emceng » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:33 pm UTC

I was living in the house I grew up in with my brother and sister. Aliens had invaded the earth, and there were resistance groups fighting against them.

I also dreamed that I had cancer, and was dying. I was crying, or trying to cry, over and over. Just contemplating my life and all the things I would never get to do. More crying.

Woke up this morning tired and depressed.

WilliamTheConqueror

Postby WilliamTheConqueror » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:41 pm UTC

the theme of last night was "zombie apocalypse" for me, i guess. it sucked.

i was holed up in the school with a group of my classmates, we had the doors to the outside barred, windows boarded up, ect., but there was a very obvious zombie hoard coming towards the school at a slow shamble (which, weirdly, made it scarier because there was more time to prepare). everyone got their weapons prepped and ready, we got all the kids(?) in a secure classroom, and started de-barring some of the doors that're on the east side of our building (they're right on the top of a staircase from the bottom/underground level). we start shooting at them, some of them "trigger" and start running towards us very quickly. turns out, one of them was my 14 year old brother. i hesitated, and he tackled me, trying to bite at my throat. i was crying as i wrestled him off of me, pinned him to the wall with one of the boards, and (somehow) aimed a gun right at his head. i woke up right as i shot him with tears in my eyes at about 4 in the morning and i didn't go back to bed.
addams wrote:Fucking Nature.

Tomlidich the second wrote:You cannot surgically graft enough middle fingers to my body to express how fed up I am with this.

Plankton

Postby Plankton » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:46 pm UTC

I dreamed I was back in school, out running on the field but there was no-one else there. I started to run back towards the school to go indoors and suddenly there was everyone else running outside towards me. They were being chased by a dinosaur. I'm not sure what type exactly, something like a Tyrannosaurus Rex but smaller with larger arms. The weird part was that Steve Irwin was also being chased, and he got eaten by it.

The next thing I know, I have in my possession a commemorative scale model kit of Steve Irwin being eaten by the dinosaur.

Tomlidich the second

Postby Tomlidich the second » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:10 pm UTC

Entered one of my Hyper-realistic nightmares again.

Spoiler:
Mom had come back with the sole purpose of stealing my truck, loading it with stuff from the house and escaping. I hadn't known this, as i was at the mall, walking around on the street, when i see, lo and behold, my truck crammed full of crap, skidding around an intersection. I ran and ran, fast as i could, couldn't keep up. after a little walking, found the truck, heartily smacked into a lightpole, mom staggering around drunk off her ass.

Woke up after that. Realized my mom IS actually capable of this behaviour, checked that my truck was still outside to reassure myself. Still a bit rattled from it.

Sheikh al-Majaneen
Name Checks Out On Time, Tips Chambermaid

Postby Sheikh al-Majaneen » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:19 pm UTC

So I set up a date on OkCupid, and for some reason it's on a ship. So I go there, and I see the woman who was in the profile picture, but another one says hi--of course, I don't say much to her, because I was here for a date with someone else, but she confesses that it was her profile with someone else's picture because she didn't feel attractive, and she was angry at me for ignoring her despite setting up a date with her.

In her anger, she locks me up inside a USB stick and leaves it in a quiet place on the ship. Fortunately, Marten from Questionable Content saw this, and when she left, frees me from the USB stick. Flash forward to a few years later: she comes back on the ship, feeling a little guilty, to retrieve the USB and release me. When she realizes that she can't find it, she cackles maniacally, thinking it fell into the water or something. Then I reveal myself to be free, and the dream ends there.

It was pretty surreal.

Brace

Postby Brace » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:25 pm UTC

I dreamed I killed someone again. Some 6'4 barrel chested guy cornered me, and was subtly implying he was going to beat some sense into me. It was clear he was trying to bait me into a verbal response to help get his blood up, and then attack me when I gave it. So instead I just drew my primary and started shooting. I hit him with about 4 or 5 rounds and then my gun jammed, so I drew my backup. He drew his own gun so I dived behind cover and fanned my mini-revolver into him. His gun jammed, so he charged me. I drew my knife, and when he closed, I kept managing to find openings and to keep my guard up, so I was getting hammered, but cutting his neck, his armpit, his stomach, and his inner leg. When I jammed the knife into his leg he finally hit me really hard in the chin and I fell back. I was stunned momentarily, but he was still on his feet, and so I stumbled to my feet and backed up into a wall. I felt like what was happening was insane at this point because he was still standing despite taking 9 or 10 rounds (including a couple of .22 WMR rounds to the face, but apparently glancing shots) and getting carved up pretty severely. I realized I was going to die, and my feeling was one of relief. But then he just said "god damn" in disbelief, and fell down.
"The future is the only kind of property that the masters willingly concede to the slaves" - Albert Camus

Mighty Jalapeno
Inne Juste 7 Dayes I Wille Make You A Hero!

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:24 pm UTC

I was having my first MMA fight, but I was surprised to find out that it was an eight-person fight, in a huge dome set up with rope bridges, rope nets, rope ladders, various platforms... a combination of American Gladiators, Ninja Warrior and UFC. I was dominating for most of it, taking out four of the eight by myself, until it was down to the final three. I was tracking the last two, who kept going higher and higher in the arena...

... and then one of them, the little shrimpy dude, gets the flag, and is declared the winner.

Because no-one told me this was ALSO a Capture The Flag match. So despite taking out four opponents, I was marked down as the loser for my first match. I spent quite a long time being angry and screaming at people, and I just started taking out my frustrations on a metal door, pounding on it until it looked like a huge bowl.

Then I had to go, because it was also my first time being on a cooking show, filmed next door.

emceng

Postby emceng » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:41 pm UTC

Was on a road trip with my father and possibly my sister. Driving through the country, fields in tan and yellow(wheat).

Drove by a shiny new orange and purple themed amusement park that was abandoned. There were actually two areas we drove by. My father asked about it, and I told him it was a set piece from the show 30 Rock, or the TV show they make on that show.

Tomlidich the second

Postby Tomlidich the second » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:08 pm UTC

Brace wrote:I dreamed I killed someone again. Some 6'4 barrel chested guy cornered me, and was subtly implying he was going to beat some sense into me. It was clear he was trying to bait me into a verbal response to help get his blood up, and then attack me when I gave it. So instead I just drew my primary and started shooting. I hit him with about 4 or 5 rounds and then my gun jammed, so I drew my backup. He drew his own gun so I dived behind cover and fanned my mini-revolver into him. His gun jammed, so he charged me. I drew my knife, and when he closed, I kept managing to find openings and to keep my guard up, so I was getting hammered, but cutting his neck, his armpit, his stomach, and his inner leg. When I jammed the knife into his leg he finally hit me really hard in the chin and I fell back. I was stunned momentarily, but he was still on his feet, and so I stumbled to my feet and backed up into a wall. I felt like what was happening was insane at this point because he was still standing despite taking 9 or 10 rounds (including a couple of .22 WMR rounds to the face, but apparently glancing shots) and getting carved up pretty severely. I realized I was going to die, and my feeling was one of relief. But then he just said "god damn" in disbelief, and fell down.

Interesting; do you carry, IRL?

thats gotta be a terrible nightmare. Some super human not going down.

luckily it does not happen much.

*preemptive hugs*

Brace

Postby Brace » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:47 pm UTC

This post had objectionable content.
Last edited by Brace on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:10 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
"The future is the only kind of property that the masters willingly concede to the slaves" - Albert Camus

Brace

Postby Brace » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:58 pm UTC

sonicspin

Postby sonicspin » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:35 pm UTC

Uh...I dreamed that Miku Hatsune (yes that one) was saving the world from giants using arm cannons...Yep, my mind is crazy

Brace

Postby Brace » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:58 pm UTC

Tomlidich the second

Postby Tomlidich the second » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:51 pm UTC

weird!

So last night I dreamed that everything here in america was modern day, but the rest of the world, (including our armed forces) were in ww2. I didn't sign up, but they approached me to become a super-spy (like james bond) I went over seas, blended in, had all manenr of cool things to do, then met einstein, working for the nazis. i urged my superiors to let me free him, they obliged, and me and einstein kicked nazi ass and blew things up. I have to say its the most bizarre but enjoyable things ever, and i was very upset when i discovered at 3 am that it wasn't real. couldn't sleep at all after that.

Mighty Jalapeno

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:17 pm UTC

This dream definitely took bits and pieces of everything I saw in the few hours before bed, and the point of view changed a few times between first and third person, but Chiwetel Ejiofor was the star in my brain’s version of 12 Years A Slave (which I haven’t actually seen).

The timeline was also screwed up, since I’m pretty sure the movie mostly took place in the middle 1800’s, but my dream spanned the early 1900’s through to the modern day, where Chiwetel (character name Solomon) was an old man (but not, like, 200 years old). With me as Solomon, I was on a bit of a road trip with my friends (Ed O’Neill, Seth Rogen and Conan O’Brian) trying to get through the South and find the place where I had been a slave, and find the slave that I left behind when I got rescued (one of the few clips I saw from that movie). They’re good friends.

We seemed to be breaking into gas stations late at night, because we were broke and couldn’t afford hotels. We lived off of stuff from the cooler, and chips, and I would regale them all of stories from the distant past. There was one particularly memorable story about how, just kind of by accident, I invented the three-hole punch, but of course my slaver acquired the patent for it, and Seth found one of the 1800’s three-hole punches in the back of the gas station, because they last forever, and who throws out a three-hole punch? Honestly.

We had made it through weeks of this, and I was starting to get very, very depressed, and I had started drinking, finally, after decades of avoiding alcohol. In one broad-daylight abandoned gas station we were currently living in, there was a great scene where young Solomon was back, wearing a nice 1920’s white bandleader suit, rocking out with the violin the way he used to, entertaining all of his friends. The light was golden, his eyes were happy and innocent, and he was the sort of person so far removed from my current life that I hardly even recognized him.

Then with a traditional hard shift and mood whiplash, it’s my three friends staring sadly at me, at Solomon, who is drunk, waving his cane around like a violin, making violin noises with his mouth, and sobbing uncontrollably. I fall and crack my head on a table, and Ed carries me off to sleep while the other two finally decide to get serious about the search.

I wake up, badly hung over, still crying a little bit, and they’re escorting me around the back of the gas station where they’ve set up some deck furniture so we can have fresh air. Thanks to Seth’s computer hacking and social engineering skills, learned for some movie or other, they’ve managed to figure out where the slave we’re looking for is (I don’t know her name, so it never came up). She’s dying of cancer and extreme old age in a hospital bed, but they’ve gotten me on a three way call with with myself, her... and a Wiccan priest, who is going to marry us.

And I start crying all over again, and we’re both in our mind’s eye seeing young Solomon and young Her, wearing 1920’s outfits, and dancing under golden light, as we say our brief vows. She says she loves me, and is about to say she forgives me...

... when she dies.

I spend the rest of the dream crying.

(As of today, I am going to make a Google Doc diary of these.)

emceng

Postby emceng » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:53 pm UTC

I was in the basement at my old place, and looked, and the water softener was missing. Like the pipes for it were there, but it was missing. I started freaking out a bit, and was worried water would start spraying out all over the floor. A little later, I turned around to look and the hot water heater and furnace had disappeared too! Just blank concrete floor where all these appliances had been.

Sheikh al-Majaneen
Name Checks Out On Time, Tips Chambermaid

Postby Sheikh al-Majaneen » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:56 pm UTC

I had just finished reading the second chapter of The Master and Margarita when I turned the light out, and as I drifted to sleep, I dreamt of a conversation between Jesus and Pontius Pilate that had nothing to do with the conversation in the book, but I cannot recall what it was about.

emceng

Postby emceng » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:25 pm UTC

I was meeting a woman for a date in a strange city. I got there way too early, and she, along with some other women, were sitting at folding tables along a sidewalk or park or something. I turned my back to them, because i didn't want her to recognize me. I decided that to burn up the extra time before the date, I would take this blanket, and my bag(possibly laptop bag) back to my apartment. Also, there was something about South park in this part of the dream. I started walking back to my apartment. When I was nearly there, I saw a crowd of people doing something. Fuzzy details, but they were maybe Japanese, and doing a ritual or something around my building. I kind of snuck in a window, which pissed them off, but I didn't care. The building, instead of being an apartment building, was more of a warehouse, with a split level sunken floor. Then the Denarians from The Dresden Files appeared, and I was fighting them along side a bunch of other people. I had a long(10' maybe?) pole with two purple prongs at the end that I used to stab them. Fought them for a bit. Then somehow was on a big walkway above a big pit, still underground. I lured one of the Denarians along, and a giant spider jumped on him and chewed him up. I ran to the end of the walkway, and knocked on the door. Two spiders came after me, and I used my shield spell to hold them off(I had become Harry Dresden at some point). I held them off for about 30 minutes waiting for someone to come get the door.

Then we were planning a trial or something for someone. It was going to be in this huge auditorium like thing. Except we knew the guy's allies were going to attack us, and they usually were tricky and could disrupt our defenses. So we had made hidden walls and passages to hide people and such. All these people came to the trial, and it may have been for Darth Vader. He was brought in, and instead of being set up on the stage, he was brought onto the balcony, and seated in one of the front rows. I, along with some others, were supposed to have snuck out, but with him that close now, we had to crouch down behind the seats in front of us, and sneak out to get to our positions. Then there was lots of confusion. Don't think it was an attack, but lots of confusion. I wandered around a bit and was trying to get in the one secret passage, but people kept walking by. I went to go to one on the far side, and some guys were sitting around folding tables like they were selling something, like at a high school event. They were badmouthing one of my compatriots, because they'd grown up with him and he'd been clumsy and awkward as a kid. I wanted to tell them off, since he was much better now, but I either didn't have time, or people thinking he was a bumbler was part of the plan.

Brace

Postby Brace » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:05 pm UTC

FierceContinent

Postby FierceContinent » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:43 pm UTC

Two stereotypically perfect kids (boy/girl) are in a fantasy world.
They are in an observatory and start to go across a stone plaza to a palace. However it rains for 20 minutes, so they wait.
Then they go across to the palace and find the Kim-jung-un -ish dictator/king is hiding in his fancy bedroom at the bottom of an elevator. He is not interested in running the kingdom properly, but he thinks the kids are so cool he wants to be friends and play with them. They are uncertain what to do.

And then I woke up.
The greatest Science Hero is almost certainly Norman Borlaug. His selectively bred crops have saved many, many people from starvation.
Just to be clear, the number of lives Norman Borlaug is credited with saving is in the BILLIONS.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ScienceHero

Mighty Jalapeno

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:24 pm UTC

It was a sci-fi story right off the bat, and it was a family of three: mom, dad and myself, who was probably eight or nine years old. We were part of a planetary colonization crew, and the method that was being used was very peculiar, and almost entirely unmanaged. Families were selected, and they were given a minimum of training, and a decide known as a Kit.

The Kit was approximately ten feet by twelve feet, and eight feet high. It can produce nearly anything, and can be programmed to produce nearly anything else. It is limited only by the rate at which it can process mass, so obviously lightweight materials worked best. It should be noted we were not given food or shelter, SIMPLY THE KIT, because the entire colonization process was designed (or un-designed) to be an exercise in human ingenuity and quite literal world-building. So the first thing we had the Kit produce was wheels so we could move the bloody thing.

There were other limitations, such as the SIZE of the items that could be produced, obviously, since the Kit has a limited work space within, but it can also produce molecular bonding agents, miraculous super-glue, so you could make ten small sheets and combine them into a huge sheet.

We made our way down this river (orbital scans showed it to be 1640 km long), to the piece of land that we had been given, occasionally feeding an alien tree into the Kit to give it more materials to work with. In a Minecraftian manner, we produced a lot of diamond tools and super-strong, super-light alloys, as we progressed, occasionally meeting up with other families and other Kits, who were developing their own areas.

Fast forward a year, and we’re settling into our homestead, which is essentially a cabin made of diamond sheets and covered on both sides with a simple corkboard backing, to which we’ve nailed local planks, so it looks like a wooden cabin. We have a small farm, we hang out in the evenings with the families to either side of us. One of them lives in a literal glass tower (made out of diamonds), and one of them made a home out of ceramic bricks, and we all get along.

Fast forward another year or two, and the entire length of this 1640 km long river has now been populated, with roads and boats and all manner of simple devices, working in harmony with the local nature. Clusters are forming, the first real cities, as people long to be closer to other people, so now diamond towers are forming, hundreds of feet high, where people can live closer to eachother if they choose, and form more tightly-knit communities. Having a pool on the 100th floor is a piece of cake, with everyone pooling their Kits to produce items, and clearly trained professionals are needed to design and implement such large scale projects.

So before long, our new society has developed a hierarchy, a bureaucracy, and despite there being NO CURRENCY and NO NEED, since EVERY family has a Kit that can produce ANYTHING, classist strata have formed. My father is a lower-middle-class engineer, working long hours designing the new projects, while reporting to superiors who were simply better at leading, rather than due to any better design abilities. The managers worked much easier hours, had better apartments higher up in the tower, and generally enjoyed life. My mother was also enlisted as an assistant, bringing food and messages and such, so I was left on my own with the other kids, but the dream doesn’t focus too much on that.

Long story short, my dad snaps from the pressure after years on a pristine alien world, essentially forced into a cubicle job. There’s hundreds of enormous crystal empires up and down this river, a very literal paradise, and all he does is work so other people can enjoy themselves. So in his spare time he designs and creates a device to permanently sever the power sources of the Kits, and with no power sources they will be unable to MAKE NEW POWER SOURCES. My father, ranting and salivating and screaming, sets up a conference call with the other Towers, and manages to get through to them what he wants to do.

They start to discuss how they can make his job better and more enjoyable, so he throws the switch, and severs the Kits forever.

When the return colony ships arrive years later, there’s less than a thousand people left alive, all living far apart from eachother, so they don’t kill eachother. I live with my mom. My dad was killed for crimes against humanity.

emceng

Postby emceng » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:16 am UTC

I dreamed that I had been sleeping, and woke up from a dream that I remembered vividly.

I was with my best friend from high school, along with another person. We were in a very busy hotel. My friend was lent items from a friend of his in the oom next door(we were in 224). We went to an antiquities dig site like Chitzen Itza or something similar. My friend's friend gave me a shop-vac for some reason. I was walking around with it, then opened it. Inside there were items from the dig site. I took it to an official, who examined the items, and showed me that some were cracking. He then escorted me someplace else, and accused me of trying to steal the items. A group of other people came over to look at them including a cop. Eventually, the vice president of something came over, and explained that they were trying to track these items sale, and were going to arrest my friend's friend for attempting to steal them.

Tomlidich the second

Postby Tomlidich the second » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:02 pm UTC

dreamt my credit card company made a biological weapon and turned my entire city into zombies because i didn't pay off my credit card, and then I found a group of survivors that turned out to be every single one of my exes. I spent the next hour listening to them talk amongst themselves about my failings, and then i finally woke up.

The nightmares get weirder all the time.

sonicspin

Postby sonicspin » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:46 pm UTC

Tomlidich the second wrote:dreamt my credit card company made a biological weapon and turned my entire city into zombies because i didn't pay off my credit card, and then I found a group of survivors that turned out to be every single one of my exes. I spent the next hour listening to them talk amongst themselves about my failings, and then i finally woke up.

The nightmares get weirder all the time.

whoa, just wait, and your subconcious will get smart

Brace

Postby Brace » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:04 pm UTC

Last edited by Brace on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:09 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

addams

Postby addams » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:12 pm UTC

In the Old Days; I was told to write these things down and take them to Group Therapy.

I had a Nightmare.
I'd like to talk to someone about it.

What if, it's Real?
I want to talk to someone Real about what is Real.

The dream?
Who sits in Judgement of you?
Have ya' ever seen a Santa out of uniform?
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

Jave D
chavey-dee

Postby Jave D » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:11 pm UTC

Having sex with a teddy bear.

ISSUES.

Tomlidich the second

Postby Tomlidich the second » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:03 am UTC

Dreamt the entire cast of harry potter and i were trapped in a house fighting off little purple poisonous flying beetles.

I died. then i woke up.

uggghhhhh the ones i die in suck.

Brace

Postby Brace » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:26 am UTC

Last edited by Brace on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:06 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

biohazard

Postby biohazard » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:34 pm UTC

I had a new form or nightmare last night. Most of it was normal enough. It started with my half brother taking some of my mates from when I was in high school hostage. After working the 911 phone tree for 15 minutes my self and my pc are shot. As I lay dying I'm visited by an eldritch abomination who gives me reality warping powers and the ability to travel through time in exchange for working for it. I then proceed to travel throughout time and recruit a team of people by offering them life as they lay dying one of whom has just watched me spater his killer across a wall. When I return to the present day I fight a giant disembodied hand with a snub nosed revolver that fires bullets the size of busses. Once thats dealt with I chased a rogue weretiger through an aerospace museum. I was carrying a pink lever action 12 gauge shotgun with unicorns and rainbows on the stock that I had to borrow from a teenage girl at the museum as I had left my railgun in my other coat. The chase ended in duel between 18th century sailing vessels. When I returned back to the present I fought my half brother who had been given powers from a different eldritch abomination. The fight ended with me consuming him and gaining his powers. I had taken the form of a giant snake at this point you see. I then wake up in a panic because I returned home and found a packet of documents telling me that my service area had been sold to time warner cable and that my internet connection was now 5mbit/s with a 30gb cap but that it was ok because it would be 5 dollars less a month.
Last edited by biohazard on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:47 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Brace

Postby Brace » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:40 pm UTC

Last edited by Brace on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:06 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

emceng

Postby emceng » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:27 pm UTC

I was at a house or chalet or something. Kinda felt like it belonged to me, but it wasn't like any house I have lived in. Someone got murdered(bludgeoned?) in a closet, and we were looking for the killer. Then the killer was a troll, and could turn invisible. You had to lure it out somehow. And it had lived in the house for years, always in the background sneaking around.

Then I was in Asia someplace, maybe Russia. I was buying different types of drugs to use - LSD, mushrooms, and more. One of them was shaped like a small castle, and it was all sorts of different colors. I wondered how I was supposed to eat it, since I didn't want to take it all at once.

Then I was in India. There was a huge flood, and everyone was trying to help out to save people and items, or clean up. I just wanted to hang out and avoid working.

Yablo

Postby Yablo » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:30 pm UTC

So, last night I had a dream that I rented an Aston Martin coupe, but none of my information was attached to it. My boss had paid for it, and signed for it. I was driving it through a small, dusty town in the middle of the night, and I was obeying speed limits, laws, etc ... When I passed under a street light, I noticed the car had large, dark and oily patches as well as scrapes and dents. Instead of panicking, I found a cliff, placed a rock on the accelerator, and watched my boss's rental car fly. I then started the long walk back to pick up my spare rental car.

No idea what that means, or what it says about me, but I know that aside from being totally willing to drive someone else's Aston Martin, and the careful driving bit, there's nothing remotely realistic about the dream.
If you like Call of Cthulhu and modern government conspiracy, check out my Delta Green thread.
Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments.

Return to “General”