[SAFESPACE] Woman Thread - All Things Women. Period.

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Re: [SAFESPACE] Woman Thread - #sharkweek on irc.foonetic.net

Postby Sungura » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:07 am UTC

Yeah I'm not so sure, see, take the Daddy-O i got. It is $26.75. I paid £12.00 at the store when I was there. $26.75 = £16.00 at the current rate.

I remember I spent £56 ($90) in total and I got:
500 mL daddy-o
500 mL American Cream
2 solid shampoos (shine and godiva HA found the name! Shine was meh, I used it as a soap since it didn't smell like anything to me, but godiva was awesome)
Face scrubs (ocean salt small size, dark angels small size)
Soap: some yellow one
Butter: soft touch and running to the embassy
According to the American website for Lush, that would cost me
Edit: I forgot Vanilla DeLite lotion, but I closed the site already, so add another $15 or so probably to the total
===$152 on the US site == £94 and I checked, the exchange rate is about the same as it was back in August.

So, uh, yeah. Either I hit a good sale at the time somehow (I got a free tin and the soap was free to be fair, but that was it, and I don't recall seeing sale signs up) or it really is that much more crazy expensive here. That is $60 more to purchase in the US.
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

Ashlah

Postby Ashlah » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:22 am UTC

Since we're talking about shampoo...

I've used Head and Shoulders for many years because I've always had dandruff/itchy scalp issues. I still do, but I'm pretty unhappy with how the shampoo makes my hair look. The few times I've used other folks' shampoos lately, I noticed my hair looked a lot better, but my scalp was itchy after a few hours. So anyone have suggestions for a shampoo good for the scalp and the hair?

crickets

Postby crickets » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:02 am UTC

I have a redonkulously huge lush collection. I took advantage of their boxingday hoopla, so i'm well stocked for soap and bubble bars.

Honestly though, i find my seven dollar store brand conditioner works just as well as the twenty dollar lush conditioner, and smells just as good. Their shampoo is fantastic, as are most of their face products and other shower stuff, i just haven't found a conditioner there that makes my hair soft and shiney without me having to 1) use tons of it or 2) end up with greasy hair the next day.

I'm still trying to figure out what would be good to reduce body acne though.... for some reason my chest and back are always spotty. Damn you, self! I'm also wondering if i should start looking into scar reduction, given that my skin appears to be EVIL.

Edit: I forgot something.

My favourite anti-dandruff shampoo was by matrix biolage: http://www.beautydeals.net/shop/details.html?id=9571 I used it back when i was... fifteen or so, because i had some skin issues. It smells lovely as well, which is an added bonus, and is fairly reasonable for a salon brand.
Last edited by crickets on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:44 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
SecondTalon wrote:Virtue may be it's own reward, but so are Skittles.

poxic
Eloquently Prismatic

Postby poxic » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:30 am UTC

I don't know if this will help, Ashlah, but I used to have dandruff pretty much all the time. One hairdresser suggested Nizoral, which wasn't terrible. Much better than Head & Shoulders, but still kind of hard on hair.

The only thing that worked for me in the end was avoiding drugstore shampoo. It didn't really seem to matter what brand or what type -- if I could buy it at a drugstore or grocery store, I got dandruff. I had to suck it up and buy salon products. Since I've been doing that, for the last 15 years or more, I haven't had any dandruff problems at all. I don't even buy dandruff-fighting products, just stuff for fine and frizz-prone hair. (For those who might be interested: L'Oreal Liss shampoo and Terax conditioner. The conditioner is spendy -- around CAD$56 for a big bottle -- but it's decent and long-lasting.)

I don't really know why drugstore stuff does that to me, though there are a few people in the thread who probably do. I look forward to the upcoming learning experience. :D
The Supreme Ethical Rule: Act so as to elicit the best in others and thereby in thyself.
- Felix Adler, professor, lecturer, and reformer (13 Aug 1851-1933)

Rinsaikeru
Pawn, soon to be a Queen

Postby Rinsaikeru » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:59 am UTC

The reason Lush conditioner feels different/doesn't feel the same as drugstore conditioners is that most shampoos and conditioners you buy contain silicone (usually dimethicone--but anything ending in cone in the conditioner is some variant of it I'm pretty sure). For people with thicker hair this isn't even necessarily a bad thing--it makes your hair feel smoother and look shinier. It isn't necessarily making it any healthier however.

I have very fine hair, any silicone in shampoo or conditioner just weighs my hair down and makes it pretty listless looking. That's why I use lush products, though I'm sure there are alternatives without silicone out there. My hair does feel different from when I was using drugstore conditioner, but it's soft and shiny now that it's used to the new order of things.

I don't know much about Poxic's query regarding store brands and dandruff.
Rice Puddin.

existential_elevator
The awesomest one!

Postby existential_elevator » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:40 am UTC

I think when it comes to dandruff and shampoo it's a lot about experimenting. I mean, Lush's Godiva shampoo bar gives me terrible dandruff [which is a pity, as it feels patriotic to buy something named after a kick-ass lady who comes from where I live]. When I was younger I used to use proper medicated shampoo for dandruff, and it was pretty horrible smelling to be honest, and I don't think I'd use it again. But yeah, considering I use mainly Lush-based products there are still shampoos and conditioners which irritate my scalp and cause dry skin. I can only assume there's a common ingredient that dries skin out, or even that I have a mild intolerance to. So yeah, the best advice I can give you is to shop around a bit, and try different kinds of shampoo, maybe unfragranced ones or whatever, until you find something that works. In terms of lush, my preferred combination is Cynthia Stout + Coulaulin. That conditioner is pretty light and won't weigh you down.

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:21 pm UTC

crickets wrote:I'm still trying to figure out what would be good to reduce body acne though.... for some reason my chest and back are always spotty. Damn you, self! I'm also wondering if i should start looking into scar reduction, given that my skin appears to be EVIL.
When the acne started to leave my face (well, migrate, it stayed on my face too) to my chest and shoulders and upper back, I went to the doc. She prescribed an antibiotic of some form I can look up the name, and it took care of most of my acne - body and face - as long as I remember to take it every day like I'm supposed to, haha. I still sometimes get funky face breakouts around shark week but it's nowhere near as bad as it was.
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq

Enuja

Postby Enuja » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:27 pm UTC

I've essentially stopped using shampoo, and I don't have any dandruff problems anymore. I just make sure to be do a really good job massaging my scalp with the pads of my fingers the first time through with the conditioner, and it seems to be working really well. I actually haven't had any serious dandruff problems since I shaved my head about three and a half years ago. My spouse was buying us an anti-dandruff shampoo, and I wasn't having any dandruff problems, and when I transitioned out of using shampoo I didn't start getting dandruff.

I'm using a super-cheap drug-store brand of conditioner: VO5, which is silicone free and $1 for a 15 oz bottle. Which is good, because, using the conditioner to clean my hair, then rising it out and putting a lot of conditioner in to comb through my tangles and let it is sit, and then rising and adding more conditioner as a leave-in (if I rinsed too much out) means I use a LOT of conditioner.

tin
Foxy McAwesomesworth

Postby tin » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:41 pm UTC

Enuja wrote:I'm using a super-cheap drug-store brand of conditioner: VO5, which is silicone free and $1 for a 15 oz bottle. Which is good, because, using the conditioner to clean my hair, then rising it out and putting a lot of conditioner in to comb through my tangles and let it is sit, and then rising and adding more conditioner as a leave-in (if I rinsed too much out) means I use a LOT of conditioner.

This is my exact method down to a tee! And with hair as thick as mine, detangling takes about an hour/hour and a half so I also go through a LOT of conditioner. I use a cheap, silicone free conditioner called Inecto (which is also ethically made and smells amazing) and use the fancier conditioners meant for my type of hair - i.e afro Caribbean and extremely curly - when I want to treat it. I use an SLS free natural shampoo/shampoo bar (Lush's shampoo bars contain SLS and just strip the oils out of my already fragile hair. Boo) to wash my hair about once a month, but the conditioner cleans it most of the time.
i dare you to take me on...

Enuja

Postby Enuja » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:11 pm UTC

My method is a lot like your method because I starting doing my method after I followed your link to the curly girl method in the Hair thread. :D

tin
Foxy McAwesomesworth

Postby tin » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:24 pm UTC

Ah, ok! I completely forgot I posted that. Well, i'm glad there's another Curly Girl Method convert on these boards. :D
i dare you to take me on...

Shro
science genius girl

Postby Shro » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:34 pm UTC

Sungura wrote:
crickets wrote:I'm still trying to figure out what would be good to reduce body acne though.... for some reason my chest and back are always spotty. Damn you, self! I'm also wondering if i should start looking into scar reduction, given that my skin appears to be EVIL.
When the acne started to leave my face (well, migrate, it stayed on my face too) to my chest and shoulders and upper back, I went to the doc. She prescribed an antibiotic of some form I can look up the name, and it took care of most of my acne - body and face - as long as I remember to take it every day like I'm supposed to, haha. I still sometimes get funky face breakouts around shark week but it's nowhere near as bad as it was.

Doxycycline, usually. Also prescribed for rosacea like symptoms.
argyl3: My idea of being a rebel is splitting infinitives.
Alisto: Rebel without a clause?

I made this thing:
www.justthetipcalculator.com

Rinsaikeru
Pawn, soon to be a Queen

Postby Rinsaikeru » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:39 pm UTC

I have the hardest time finding face wash/lotions my face doesn't hate.

My skin is sensitive to hot water and to (I think) parabens--which make it red and splotchy. I haven't found a real solution I like though--has anyone else got a similar issue?

I'm currently using Angels on Bare Skin by Lush...which my face doesn't mind...though it's no good near eyes and therefore not any good for makeup removal.
Rice Puddin.

PictureSarah
Secretary of Penile Nomenclature

Postby PictureSarah » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:48 pm UTC

Yes. It's like if I use any kind of face cleanser that ISN'T soap or some kind of acne-fighting face wash, parts of my face get oily and I get blemishes...but when I do use soap, my face gets too dry, especially across the forehead, and I get very red skin that eventually turns the right color again, only to be dry and flakey. The best solution I have come up with is to use an extremely gentle soap (Kiss My Face olive oil soap and Clinique facial soap both seem to work pretty well) with a small exfoliating sponge to wash my face (in warm water), dry it, use a witch hazel astringent on a cotton pad, and then moisturize. I have been using Cetaphil unscented moisturizer because it doesn't irritate my skin, but it doesn't seem to be moisturizing enough for my forehead, so recently I've been using Puritan's Pride Retinol cream...which I randomly found in my bathrooom, and I have no idea where it came from. I suspect some relative accidentally left it at Christmas, but I LOVE it. Clinique has 3-step skin care systems that you can choose according to your skin type. They're a bit spendy, but I have their soap and astringent, and love them both, so I'd say worth it.
"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:38 pm UTC

Shro wrote:
Sungura wrote:

Doxycycline, usually. Also prescribed for rosacea like symptoms.
It's not that, because that is the one that didn't do anything for me. It starts with a C...Cephlaphixin or something like that. I should know, this is bad of me. Fancy drug names I tend to forget though.

abitha

Postby abitha » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:46 pm UTC

Cefalexin?

Wasn't aware that it could be used for acne, but it's an antibiotic, and google seems to suggest that it can!

Rinsaikeru
Pawn, soon to be a Queen

Postby Rinsaikeru » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:55 pm UTC

PictureSarah wrote:Yes. It's like if I use any kind of face cleanser that ISN'T soap or some kind of acne-fighting face wash, parts of my face get oily and I get blemishes...but when I do use soap, my face gets too dry, especially across the forehead, and I get very red skin that eventually turns the right color again, only to be dry and flakey. The best solution I have come up with is to use an extremely gentle soap (Kiss My Face olive oil soap and Clinique facial soap both seem to work pretty well) with a small exfoliating sponge to wash my face (in warm water), dry it, use a witch hazel astringent on a cotton pad, and then moisturize. I have been using Cetaphil unscented moisturizer because it doesn't irritate my skin, but it doesn't seem to be moisturizing enough for my forehead, so recently I've been using Puritan's Pride Retinol cream...which I randomly found in my bathrooom, and I have no idea where it came from. I suspect some relative accidentally left it at Christmas, but I LOVE it. Clinique has 3-step skin care systems that you can choose according to your skin type. They're a bit spendy, but I have their soap and astringent, and love them both, so I'd say worth it.

Yeah my face even reacts to cetaphil--go figure. I put up with parabens in my sunscreen because sun protection is important for me, but I try to find lotions without it. My face doesn't tend to get oily but it does get red and splotchy, dry in places (forehead mostly) and generally grumpy. Maybe I'll look at the Clinique stuff---my face is a hard taskmistress.
Rice Puddin.

studyinserendipity
~Hanners~

Postby studyinserendipity » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:02 am UTC

I've started using Burt's Bees orange face wash and it is lovely. I stopped using moisturizer a couple months ago in favor of a quick swipe of vitamin E oil. I've heard it's good for your skin (I started using it to soften the scars on my foot). It's a bit pricey, but I use very little of it each day - it took me about or 5 months to go through a single bottle, and that was moisturizing my foot and my face with it twice daily.
People wanted for hazardous journey. Small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful. Honor and recognition in case of success.

she/her/hers

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:18 am UTC

abitha wrote:Cefalexin?

Wasn't aware that it could be used for acne, but it's an antibiotic, and google seems to suggest that it can!

I am a shameful scientist! Not Cefalexin, that didn't look right. I just went and grabbed the bottle. It's Cefuroxime Axetil.

Rinsaikeru
Pawn, soon to be a Queen

Postby Rinsaikeru » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:22 am UTC

studyinserendipity wrote:I've started using Burt's Bees orange face wash and it is lovely. I stopped using moisturizer a couple months ago in favor of a quick swipe of vitamin E oil. I've heard it's good for your skin (I started using it to soften the scars on my foot). It's a bit pricey, but I use very little of it each day - it took me about or 5 months to go through a single bottle, and that was moisturizing my foot and my face with it twice daily.

Oh! Thanks for reminding me about that burts bees face wash! I had that once as a gift and never bought it again even though I liked it a lot, I'll pick some up next time I'm at a pharmacy. I use massage bars for body lotion which works fine for me. My face needs something though.
Rice Puddin.

crickets

Postby crickets » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:55 am UTC

Rinsaikeru wrote:
studyinserendipity wrote:I've started using Burt's Bees orange face wash and it is lovely. I stopped using moisturizer a couple months ago in favor of a quick swipe of vitamin E oil. I've heard it's good for your skin (I started using it to soften the scars on my foot). It's a bit pricey, but I use very little of it each day - it took me about or 5 months to go through a single bottle, and that was moisturizing my foot and my face with it twice daily.

Oh! Thanks for reminding me about that burts bees face wash! I had that once as a gift and never bought it again even though I liked it a lot, I'll pick some up next time I'm at a pharmacy. I use massage bars for body lotion which works fine for me. My face needs something though.

Man, i could not manage the Burt's Bees Orange Facial Cleanser. I found it super heavy for my skin, but i LOVED their peach and willowbark scrub. Weird.

I've actually started washing my face less, and yet my skin is looking better. At least, on my face. I tend to break out just on my right cheek for some reason... maybe i sleep on that side of my face too much.
SecondTalon wrote:Virtue may be it's own reward, but so are Skittles.

Shivahn

Postby Shivahn » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:16 am UTC

Agh, I'm like a page and probably half a day late, but good luck Jessica!

Delalyra

Postby Delalyra » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:31 pm UTC

Hello, women of the woman thread! I recently got a spiffy, short haircut! It's short such that I can't pull it back with an elastic, which is usually what I do with my hair, so I am at a loss as to what I should be doing with it. Picture 1 is what it looks like if I part it down the middle, like I used to do. I think it looks kind of dorky that way (even though that's a pretty good picture of me, haha), because my face is so round, the round-ish haircut just makes it look rounder.

plain 1.jpg
How I used to part my hair; looks kinda silly now. You can see I'm dismayed :p

My aunt, who cut it (she's a licensed barber :p), put some cream/gel-stuff in my bangs (they're grown out; they're on the sides of my face), and pulled them up and over the top of my head, pictures 2 and 3 are clear and kind of blurry pictures of this, respectively. I think it looks much better that way, though the pictures don't show this very clearly. The top layer of my hair is pretty naturally straight/a little wavy, but apparently (to contradict what I said the other day :p), the lower layers are curly, and pulling my bangs back exposes that, so I have a cute wavy thing going on.

pulled back 2.jpg
How my aunt did my hair, with the bangs pulled up and over.

pulled back 3.jpg
Same as two, now with more blur!

I feel like I should have a bow and some barrettes, or a little hat and a birdcage veil, or something. :p Any suggestions for hair accessories or ways to style it? Or the type of product that'd be good for holding my bangs back?
you may remember me from 2008 or 2009. I left for a while. I'm now sporadically back. I tumble here.

Rinsaikeru
Pawn, soon to be a Queen

Postby Rinsaikeru » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:03 pm UTC

A few things I did with hair that length:

Moved the part around for fun.
Used clips and barettes with bows or natural looking flowers--but anything you like really.
Hairbands!
Bobby pins to keep it out of your face.
Rice Puddin.

sophyturtle
I'll go put my shirt back on for this kind of shock. No I won't. I'll get my purse.

Postby sophyturtle » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:11 pm UTC

Yeah, the exciting thing with new hair is going new things. I mostly just brush my fingers through mine all the time, so that is my hair style. If you can handle not playing with it, then you can play more in the styling!
/not helpful
I want to get to a place where I am neither conforming nor rebelling but simply being.

Spacemilk

Postby Spacemilk » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:20 pm UTC

Sorry to derail the thread from hair so here is a quick aside: My relationship is imploding right now. It's been imploding for the last few weeks, and I have been pouring everything I have into trying to keep it going. But I'm pretty sure my SO gave up back when we first had a "talk" a few weeks ago, and so it's been painful trying so hard and knowing that it's not doing any good. So in a way, it was almost a relief last night when he said it wasn't working... but still so so painful. We're going to talk and officially get closure tonight at dinner, and while the rational side of me knows this is for the best, there's a part of me that wants to go and just beg that he give it one more chance, just try one more time. It won't do any good. I know. CPR won't help a corpse. I just hate seeing something that was once so good, go to crap.

anyway I'm sitting in my office with the door closed, trying to do work and failing miserably. The most I've done is fill a couple of Kleenex with tears that won't stop. I hate this.

edit: this is probably better for the breakup thread. but I want some women help. i'm sorry, mods.
milk from space is good for you!

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 pm UTC

:( *hugs for spacemilk*

Rinsaikeru
Pawn, soon to be a Queen

Postby Rinsaikeru » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:32 pm UTC

Wherever you want comfort I think is the place you should go. You're welcome here of course--this thread is meant for derailment when we need it.

*sends lots of hugs* Take care of yourself spacemilk, come talk to us whenever you want to.
Rice Puddin.

Spacemilk

Postby Spacemilk » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:36 pm UTC

Thank you for the hugs, I need those right now.

I will probably be back tonight or tomorrow morning, after I have the talk.

i <3 you guys :)
milk from space is good for you!

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:45 pm UTC

Whatever happens, I hope it goes as well as can be expected. *sends more huggles*

Fractal_Tangent
Today is my Birthday!

Postby Fractal_Tangent » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:16 pm UTC

*hugs for spacemilk*
lots of hugs. =]
eSOANEM wrote:
right now, that means it's Nazi punching time.

she/her/hers
=]

Delalyra

Postby Delalyra » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:28 pm UTC

*hugs for spacemilk*

Yeah, the reason I got a haircut in the first place was because I ended my (nearly three-year) relationship about a week ago. It sucks. :(

Rin: thanks for the suggestions! I have a big barrette in right now keeping it mostly in place.
Sophy: I am more of a touch-my-face person, hehe.
you may remember me from 2008 or 2009. I left for a while. I'm now sporadically back. I tumble here.

blue_eyedspacemonkey

Postby blue_eyedspacemonkey » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:31 pm UTC

*hugs* for Spacemilk. Hope things don't go too badly.
"Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes"

So. Twitter

Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...

Postby Jessica » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:18 pm UTC

*hugs*

So, I'm on the mend. The surgery was a complete success! I'm still quite sore, but they look fantastic.

As my girlfriend remarked, when I looked in the mirror for the first time, it was looking at myself for the first time. Like finally seeing the me through the skin. It was inspiring.

So, now I'm in recovery mode. Which means sitting around my girlfriend's apartment and not moving much, as moving hurts. Also it's nice to see typing doesn't hurt too much.

I should have totally brought my laptop here...
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

Delalyra

Postby Delalyra » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:23 pm UTC

Hooray, Jess! I wish you a speedy recovery.

Baldur

Postby Baldur » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:29 pm UTC

Yay! I'm glad it went alright. Hope the pain subsides soon. =)
Gojoe wrote:YOU ARE NOT LOLSAUR AT ALL ARE YOU!

phlip wrote:Hey, you never know, it could have been Baldur...

pseudoidiot
Sexy Beard Man

Postby pseudoidiot » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:30 pm UTC

Delalyra wrote:Hooray, Jess! I wish you a speedy recovery.
Seconded! I'll be sending positive, healing thoughts. Hopefully they make it all the way there.
Derailed : Gaming Outside the Box.
SecondTalon wrote:*swoons* I love you, all powerful pseudoidiot!
ShootTheChicken wrote:I can't stop thinking about pseudoidiot's penis.

blue_eyedspacemonkey

Postby blue_eyedspacemonkey » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:31 pm UTC

Repeating what everyone else has said, Jess! Hope you have a speedy recovery, and I'm glad it's gone well. =]
"Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes"

So. Twitter

Plasmic-Turtle

Postby Plasmic-Turtle » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:57 pm UTC

*massive fuzzy wuzzy cuddly bear hugs for Spacemilk* I don't see any reason why it shouldn't go in here instead of the break-up thread, I sort of imagine us as a bunch of women sitting around on soft couches with chocolate and a glass of wine each, which I think sounds a much better environment than the gin-drinking that probably goes on in the break-up thread. Do you have anyone that you're close enough to that you could get them to bring you a hot choc or something back to your office so you can have comfort without having to venture too far? I hope tonight goes OK. Kia kaha e hine.

And yay congrats Jessica! :D Did they tell you how long the recovery period is likely to take? Hope the soreness goes away soon.

I got my secret santa the other day, I have not yet taken pics though! Thanks heaps GraphiteGirl. I didn't have any Hong-Kong coins at all, and I especially love the little notebook, though I will have to use it for something really special - can't put stupid or pointless things into such a pretty book.
@Dragon: I'm glad it arrived, yep I did take the pics for calendar, they're from geology field-trips, around gardens, and hiking and stuff.

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:12 pm UTC

Yay Jess! :)

Return to “General”