Page 85 of 685

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:28 pm UTC
by notallama
CatProximity wrote:Yeah, exactly, on a sidewalk. I see a pretty boy, and I want to just see what would happen if i acted. There are pleanty of reasons I haven't, but I think I'd be better off doing it now then doing it when I'm old and have no inhibitions.

i think that's a bad idea.
it would probably have about the same effect if you asked first, but then you're not being an asshole.

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:30 pm UTC
by Mighty Jalapeno
Exactly... if women want to just kiss random guys on the street, and expect a positive response, then men can do the same. Otherwise, it's just sexism.

I'll tell you what... you can trade suffrage for the right to kiss guys on the street at random without asking.

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:41 pm UTC
by Khonsu
>_> I wouldn't want anyone to kiss me randomly. Maybe hugging (if they didn't smell), but no damn kissing.

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:58 pm UTC
by Insignificant Deifaction
The following is a tip from ID, one of your two OCD informants:

Kissing is a really fantastic way to spread germs, including some STD-ish types of diseases. For those with OCD, this of course makes kissing rather difficult, even with our SOs. So, please, no random kissing in the street, at least not until you have bloodwork on the random kisser.

:wink:

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:28 pm UTC
by dagron
I dunno, if a girl just randomly walked up to me and kissed me, that would probably be the greatest thing ever.

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:58 pm UTC
by Pebbles
3.14159265... wrote:
Random kissing/groping: The reason I hate to go to night clubs/bars. The few times I went to clubs I was grabbed and groped so many times by strangers I was ready to file rape charges.
I don't see how this is so horrible.

Bars ok, you are there to pick up girls etc.

Clubs usually its 2 girls dancing together, two guys walk up. Each girl will asses the opposite girls guy, if they are both satisfied, begin dancing.

I don't like the way that works, but many, many girls work only that way at clubs.


Its horrible because some people just go there to dance and not have some guy rub himself all over her like a damn cat. Ive been one of the two girls dancing before seriously some guys just dont take a hint. I had to tell one of the guys to bugger off cos he didnt understand that me moving away from him meant I didnt want to be near him. Personally I dont like clubs for exactly that reason, but I go because my friends love it and if I wanna hang out with my friends I have to go. Although I have to say every house party Ive ever been to has been a million times better than town.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:12 am UTC
by Castaway
Man, i need to get some goth friends, or some friends who arent afraid to invade a goth club with me.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:29 am UTC
by Sandry
We need to get a damned goth club - I've got the company.

Stupid Boston.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:31 am UTC
by Castaway
I'm sure there's a goth club in boston. It's probably in a cave though...

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:39 am UTC
by Sandry
There *was* a goth club in Boston. It is no more.

I cried ruby tears. :P

Seriously, though, all we have now is floating goth nights, and generally they're not on good weekend nights. Though maybe I don't know the scene well enough to have heard of all of them.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:43 am UTC
by 3.14159265...
My brother and his friend once went to a goth club, dressed for non gothic clubbing.

This is about 6 months after we came to Canada.

My brother came home, and told me:

"there is WEIRD shit in Canada"

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:48 am UTC
by grendelkhan
Actual conversation.

She: I want an IED.
I: No you don't.
She: No, really, I do.
I: I assure you, you don't.
She: I read about them and everything.
I: You want an IUD. An IED is a roadside bomb.
She: What'd I say?

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:49 am UTC
by Belial
Sandry wrote:Seriously, though, all we have now is floating goth nights, and generally they're not on good weekend nights. Though maybe I don't know the scene well enough to have heard of all of them.

.
Yeah, that's all we've got. I think goth night is tuesday

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:54 am UTC
by Castaway
Is bingo wednesday? I'm sorry... i couldnt resist...

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:58 am UTC
by Khonsu
Pebbles wrote:Its horrible because some people just go there to dance and not have some guy rub himself all over her like a damn cat. Ive been one of the two girls dancing before seriously some guys just dont take a hint. I had to tell one of the guys to bugger off cos he didnt understand that me moving away from him meant I didnt want to be near him. Personally I dont like clubs for exactly that reason, but I go because my friends love it and if I wanna hang out with my friends I have to go. Although I have to say every house party Ive ever been to has been a million times better than town.


I think the average guy (not guys here, but painfully average guys) doesn't hang out with his friends necessarily because he likes them, but because he needs something to do in between fucks. Guys don't go to clubs to hang out with friends, they go there to meet women. Women rarely go to clubs with the express purpose of getting laid (and if they do, they rarely bring their friends along on the chance they'll be catty). Guys don't understand this. They assume women go to clubs in packs like men go to clubs in packs--to offer moral support until one of them gets laid. The average fucktarded boozehound is COMPLETELY flabbergasted to see that a woman might actually be disinterested in him, especially after he's had a few beers because he's definitely thinking he's the alpha male by that point, and is liable to take anything you do and say as 'coy.'

Essentially, dumb guys operate solely on female stereotypes to dictate their behavior. No means yes, playing hard to get, etc. etc. They don't see women as real people, but as little puzzles to figure out, so make it obvious next time. "YOU ARE AN UNATTRACTIVE SLOB AND I WANT YOU AND YOUR TINY PENIS AND BIG EGO AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I CALL SECURITY. I JUST WANT TO DANCE WITH MY FRIENDS. GTFO!"

You can't just move away or say "No thank you." Either don't go to clubs or prepared to be really, really rude. I don't go to any social setting with alcohol unless it's a dinner place. I hate having to be rude just to maintain personal space.

grendelkhan wrote:Actual conversation.

She: I want an IED.
I: No you don't.
She: No, really, I do.
I: I assure you, you don't.
She: I read about them and everything.
I: You want an IUD. An IED is a roadside bomb.
She: What'd I say?


Let her have one! Girl sounds like someone I don't want to have puppies. XD

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:01 am UTC
by Belial
Needless sexual generalization, GO!

Why describe that as "the average guy" and not just "most guys at clubs"?

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:03 am UTC
by Castaway
I dont think confusing acronyms makes you retarded.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:09 am UTC
by Alpha Omicron
"there is WEIRD shit in Canada"


'Bout to be sigged.
EDIT: sigged.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:15 am UTC
by grendelkhan
Khonsu wrote:Let her have one! Girl sounds like someone I don't want to have puppies. XD
Well, to be fair, she's getting one precisely because she doesn't want puppies. And I fear I've cast my significant other in a poor light now--because I'm somewhat isolated, I don't talk to many other people; thus, both the most brilliant things I hear from anyone and the most forehead-slapping things tend to come from her.

Well, there's the creationists I debate sometimes, but that's more a depressing sort of forehead slap than a funny one.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:18 am UTC
by 3.14159265...
Guys don't understand this. They assume women go to clubs in packs like men go to clubs in packs--to offer moral support until one of them gets laid.
Eye opener.

Seriously, I assumed girls go there for the same reason as guys.

To pick up "the gender of your like"s.

Though the single reason for guys going to clubs isn't sex, it is centered around the girls (if straight).

I don't go there to dance, I go there to dance with girls.

I do however sympathize with you, on people who don't understand "no" or moving away.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:21 am UTC
by (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
3.14159265... wrote:
Random kissing/groping: The reason I hate to go to night clubs/bars. The few times I went to clubs I was grabbed and groped so many times by strangers I was ready to file rape charges.
I don't see how this is so horrible.

Bars ok, you are there to pick up girls etc.

Clubs usually its 2 girls dancing together, two guys walk up. Each girl will asses the opposite girls guy, if they are both satisfied, begin dancing.

I don't like the way that works, but many, many girls work only that way at clubs.


I dunno what clubs you go to, but every single time I've gone to a non-goth club, it's been me and my girlfriends dancing, and then dudes sidle up to us and rub their crotches on us. (I really wish people knew how to actually dance more)
This is why I only like goth clubs. The most overt come-on I've had was a guy saying to me, "So, do you come here often? I come here a lot, but I'm usually dressed as a little girl."

"...Heythat'sawesomeigottagofindmyfriendsnowbye."


Also SANDRY: Boston's got An Tua Nua goth nights on Mondays.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:27 am UTC
by KicktheCAN
CatProximity wrote:Yeah, exactly, on a sidewalk. I see a pretty boy, and I want to just see what would happen if i acted. There are pleanty of reasons I haven't, but I think I'd be better off doing it now then doing it when I'm old and have no inhibitions.


If the pretty boy is very pale with blue eyes, dark hair, and a snarky comment on his shirt I urge you to do this. If he freaks out, you're not far enough North.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:29 am UTC
by Castaway
Meaux_Pas wrote:"So, do you come here often? I come here a lot, but I'm usually dressed as a little girl."

I don't care what you say, that man-girl is a keeper. I gotta try that myself.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:31 am UTC
by 3.14159265...
I dunno what clubs you go to, but every single time I've gone to a non-goth club, it's been me and my girlfriends dancing, and then dudes sidle up to us and rub their crotches on us.

Jim Bobs, GT's and Jacks in london ontario.

Well I usualy spot two girls, when I am with a buddy, or even if with buddies, I still only "hunt" with one buddy.

Dance over to them, give em about 3 seconds of time to decide if they want to dance, then put hands on hips, give about 3 seconds of time, then begin rubbing crotch on them.

Find this ok?

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:31 am UTC
by (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Khonsu wrote:
Pebbles wrote:Its horrible because some people just go there to dance and not have some guy rub himself all over her like a damn cat. Ive been one of the two girls dancing before seriously some guys just dont take a hint. I had to tell one of the guys to bugger off cos he didnt understand that me moving away from him meant I didnt want to be near him. Personally I dont like clubs for exactly that reason, but I go because my friends love it and if I wanna hang out with my friends I have to go. Although I have to say every house party Ive ever been to has been a million times better than town.


I think the average guy (not guys here, but painfully average guys) doesn't hang out with his friends necessarily because he likes them, but because he needs something to do in between fucks. Guys don't go to clubs to hang out with friends, they go there to meet women. Women rarely go to clubs with the express purpose of getting laid (and if they do, they rarely bring their friends along on the chance they'll be catty). Guys don't understand this. They assume women go to clubs in packs like men go to clubs in packs--to offer moral support until one of them gets laid. The average fucktarded boozehound is COMPLETELY flabbergasted to see that a woman might actually be disinterested in him, especially after he's had a few beers because he's definitely thinking he's the alpha male by that point, and is liable to take anything you do and say as 'coy.'

Essentially, dumb guys operate solely on female stereotypes to dictate their behavior. No means yes, playing hard to get, etc. etc. They don't see women as real people, but as little puzzles to figure out, so make it obvious next time. "YOU ARE AN UNATTRACTIVE SLOB AND I WANT YOU AND YOUR TINY PENIS AND BIG EGO AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I CALL SECURITY. I JUST WANT TO DANCE WITH MY FRIENDS. GTFO!"

You can't just move away or say "No thank you." Either don't go to clubs or prepared to be really, really rude. I don't go to any social setting with alcohol unless it's a dinner place. I hate having to be rude just to maintain personal space.


Please don't spread these ideas around. Seriously. Painfully average guys see guy friends as something to do between fucks? Juxtaposed with that sentence I bolded for your pleasure... good thing guys are the only ones who do it, right? Women who go to clubs to get laid do so without their friends? No way. Everybody's got a wingman, trust me. And did you just equate the painfully average guys to fucktarded boozehounds?

Am I wrong to be incredulous?

Excluding the present company does not make gross gender generalizations ok.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:46 am UTC
by lorenith
3.14159265... wrote:Dance over to them, give em about 3 seconds of time to decide if they want to dance, then put hands on hips, give about 3 seconds of time, then begin rubbing crotch on them.


Can't just*dance* sheesh...but I'm really prude, that whole crotch rubbing thing just weirds me out. I'm not much of a people person though, its more fun to hang out at someones house then some smelly noisy club full of creepy crotch rubbing guys XD

Although secretly I'm giggling inside at the phrase "rubbing crotch", cause I'm immature and can't even play puzzle pirates without giggling when people start talking about [cannon] balls, and the various sizes they come in.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:46 am UTC
by Narsil
If I go clubbing with my girlfriend and some guy comes up to her like that, I will cave the poor bastard's face in.

Also, I love my girlfriend for this:
Her: So we have till 10 tonight. What do you wanna do?
Me: Well, we could go clubbing.
Her: BABY SEAL CLUBBING?!

Yes.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:48 am UTC
by Castaway
I love your girlfriend too...

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:49 am UTC
by Belial
Nightly

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:49 am UTC
by 3.14159265...
If I go clubbing with my girlfriend and some guy comes up to her like that, I will cave the poor bastard's face in.
You is a guy or a girl? and girlfriend means friend who is a girl?

Also explain why you think thats not good procedure at a club.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:49 am UTC
by Narsil
Castaway wrote:I love your girlfriend too...

*caves Castaway's fucking face in*

I know roughly where you live.
Well at least which subway you ride sometimes.

Belial wrote:Nightly

Wanna know why raptors are extinct?

3.14159265... wrote:
If I go clubbing with my girlfriend and some guy comes up to her like that, I will cave the poor bastard's face in.
You is a guy or a girl? and girlfriend means friend who is a girl?

Also explain why you think thats not good procedure at a club.
I'm a guy. And "girlfriend" here means "girl I am romantically involved with for a long-term period".

And she's mine. Some guy comes up and tries to rub his crotch on her, he won't have a crotch to rub with anymore.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:51 am UTC
by Princess Marzipan
BELIAL FOR THREE AND CASTAWAY WITH THE ASSIST AND OH!

THAT'S DEFINITELY A FOUL FROM A NARSIL, THAT'S GONNA BE A FREE PENALTY SHOT RIGHT THERE IF CASTAWAY'S FACE REVERTS TO ITS NORMAL SHAPE SOON...

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:56 am UTC
by Insignificant Deifaction
:roll:

I guess that makes me the odd one out, I'm always alone.

But, I'm not stupid, no drinking, no eating, and I will not hesitate to apply hand->face or knee->crotch should it come to it. Oh, and I hate the frottage.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:58 am UTC
by Castaway
Narsil wrote:
Castaway wrote:I love your girlfriend too...

*caves Castaway's fucking face in*

I know roughly where you live.
Well at least which subway you ride sometimes.

I'm sorry, man. I would marry any woman that would make a joke about baby seal clubbing. ANYONE!

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:01 am UTC
by Princess Marzipan
Narsil wrote:
Belial wrote:Nightly

Wanna know why raptors are extinct?

I thought it was because you touch yourself at night.

Narsil wrote:And she's mine. Some guy comes up and tries to rub his crotch on her, he won't have a crotch to rub with which to rub anymore.
Grammar Hammar!

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:03 am UTC
by Castaway
Oh man, I was totally just seized by L'esprit d'escalier... I totally should have responded as follows:

Narsil wrote:I know roughly where you live.

She knows exactly where I live, and the quickest way to get there.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:05 am UTC
by Princess Marzipan
Castaway wrote:
Narsil wrote:I know roughly where you live.

She knows exactly where I live, and the quickest way to get there.


Not likely; it's kind of hard to memorize a route when you're being dragged along it by your ankles after having been choloroform'd.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:08 am UTC
by Castaway
But I always leave her a map to get home.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:16 am UTC
by Princess Marzipan
Lazy bastard.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:23 am UTC
by Insignificant Deifaction
In a tangent only vaguely related to this, if only to move the conversation away from jokes about rape:

I hate it when people call the female genitals a vagina, it's like all it is to them is the muscular passageway you put penis in and pull babies out of.

That said, I don't know of any non-vulgar terms to refer to the whole unit.