What's your PDD?

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Robin S
Posts: 3579
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:02 pm UTC
Location: London, UK
Contact:

What's your PDD?

Postby Robin S » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:02 am UTC

I have (relatively mild) Asperger Syndrome, and thought a few people on here might do too. Not wishing to exclude the possibility that representatives of other Pervasive Developmental Disorders might be present on the fora, I created this thread. Feel free to discuss your specific interests, anecdotes, how your condition affects various aspects of your life, etc.

User avatar
Mighty Jalapeno
Inne Juste 7 Dayes I Wille Make You A Hero!
Posts: 11265
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 9:16 pm UTC
Location: Prince George In A Can
Contact:

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:11 am UTC

Aspergers: Check!

I'm not sure how it affects my life, because I don't know how my life would be without it. I can only assume I'd be more outgoing, less scary, and probably not as into math.

User avatar
crazyjimbo
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:45 pm UTC
Location: Durham, England
Contact:

Postby crazyjimbo » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:34 am UTC

One of my friends from high school has Asperger's Syndrome. When I first met him, (about 13/14 years old), all we ever talked about was computers. Even then, the conversation was hard work. Now (I think he is 20), I'd never guess he had it. Just the other month he was running to be a member of parliament which is a pretty public/social job. The difference is huge.

User avatar
Thunderbird4!
It's ketchup, I swear!
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:40 am UTC
Location: Out of my mind
Contact:

Postby Thunderbird4! » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:56 am UTC

I've got HFA (High-functioning autism). It's minor but definitely noticeable once you get to know me.
d33p wrote:xkcd: We keep people from jumping off of shit

mudge wrote:Taking cat-proximity laws out of lolcats is like taking friction out of sex.

User avatar
Oort
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:18 pm UTC

Postby Oort » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:24 am UTC

I might have it. My family has a mental history, and it's likely I have something.

User avatar
mrcheesypants
Posts: 408
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:59 pm UTC
Contact:

Postby mrcheesypants » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:46 am UTC

I apologize if I sound rude, but what is the difference between just being a stereotypical nerd and having Aspergers? By looking at the criteria, it seems that most nerds could be diagnosed with it.

User avatar
stuck
The Sandwichsmith of Legend
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:59 am UTC
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Contact:

Postby stuck » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:00 am UTC

mrcheesypants wrote:I apologize if I sound rude, but what is the difference between just being a stereotypical nerd and having Aspergers? By looking at the criteria, it seems that most nerds could be diagnosed with it.


And that's what happens most of the time.
Belial wrote:You, my friend, are my new fucking hero

Robin S
Posts: 3579
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:02 pm UTC
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Postby Robin S » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:03 am UTC

I am friends with a lot of nerds. Only one of them has Aspergers, and he is not a very close friend as an indirect result of that. That's another way of saying we don't really get on; our personalities clash, largely because they're so similar. The fact is that any sort of social interaction is completely unintuitive for someone with Aspergers.

Everything has to be learnt, similar to how a non-Aspergers "neurotypical" would learn a language or list of facts. You can, with time, learn to read basic body language, but only by memorizing rules for what means what. It took me 15 years before I could look a person in the eye, and my ability to use normal eye contact still disappears when I am even mildly stressed.

You can, with time, learn to read between the lines in limited contexts within a conversation, but it depends on remembering that certain things in certain contexts always mean a certain thing. Even at the age of almost 18, I still regularly misinterpret phrases whose meanings are obvious to neurotypicals, and am often laughed or shouted at for it. Similarly, things that are socially inappropriate have to be learnt painfully by repeated example.

Categorizing is absolutely everything. My coins are not kept in a moneybox or wallet. They are on a shelf, neatly stacked in piles according to denomination and ordered by the year they were minted. The copper coins which are debased with iron are separated from those which aren't.

Extreme stubborness and rigid thinking are ubiquitous; overly-articulate language is common. Many nerds have one particular interest, but with an Aspergers individual it really dominates. They will enter into conversation with a complete stranger and start talking about their particular obsession, whatever it might be. In my case, it is Biblical History. I could talk about it literally for hours without the other person getting a word in edgeways. I emphasize that I mean this entirely literally. They would have to tell me to stop, and even then I would remain persistent. I speak from experience.

Various aspects of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder are also extremely common (physical tics and rituals, for example). I tend to check that I have set my alarm at least a dozen times each night. If I find my thinking being interrupted by someone speaking to me, or even just overloading with the sheer amount of information I am trying to process, I have a panic attack. I once plucked out all of my eyelashes because they felt extremely uncomfortable. This was a psychological effect, not a physical one. I also cannot lie. On occasions when I have tried, I have been overcome by guilt and immediately confessed.

Gross motor co-ordination skills are generally severely lacking. I am unable to throw a basketball through a hoop, even when standing almost directly beneath it. This is not due to inability to throw it sufficiently hard. I simply miss. I cannot play any sort of racket sport because I cannot even serve.

Some of the particular criteria can be found in the Wikipedia article, under the section on clinical features.

Kles
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 11:52 am UTC

Postby Kles » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:04 am UTC

I'm just plain wacky in the head.

This is not necessarily bad.

User avatar
noouch
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:32 am UTC
Contact:

Postby noouch » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:30 am UTC

I fell off the self-diagnosed Asperger's bandwagon a while ago (people kept telling me they thought I had it). The moment I stopped believing it, things started to change for the better...
My family also has a history of depression and suicides though. I also believed I had fallen victim to that, but it just turned out to be puberty, and the depression went away when I started doing something with my life.

Robin S
Posts: 3579
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:02 pm UTC
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Postby Robin S » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:06 am UTC

Yes, I was severely depressed from about 2003-6 and still have reasonably frequent low episodes. My mother, for one, has spent most of my life insisting that I have nothing wrong with me, besides depression. However, my diagnosis of Aspergers is now clinically official (it took them 12 years to organize an assessment).

User avatar
niko7865
Posts: 536
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:47 am UTC
Location: All over washington state, USA
Contact:

Postby niko7865 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:08 am UTC

I'm just run of the mill batshit insane, it's wonderful!
21/m/athletic/white&nerdy/washington/straight/???
Image

User avatar
PatrickRsGhost
Posts: 2278
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 5:43 pm UTC
Location: ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Contact:

Postby PatrickRsGhost » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:26 am UTC

I have never been "officially" tested, but I believe I have a mild case of Asperger's, sprinkled with a generous helping of depression.
PRG

An important message for you:

010000100110010100100000011100110
111010101110010011001010010000001
110100011011110010000001100101011
000010111010000100000011110010110
111101110101011100100010000001100
010011000010110001101101111011011
1000101110

User avatar
lone_psychonaut
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:01 pm UTC

Postby lone_psychonaut » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:28 pm UTC

I'm crazy.
"FORGET ABOUT THE GILGAMECKS!!!??!! *rabble rabble rabble rabble!*"

Image

User avatar
Jach
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 8:38 pm UTC
Contact:

Postby Jach » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:54 am UTC

I probably have mild autism and maybe some Asperger's, but meh.

I'm certainly not gonna take pills for it. xD I like my odd self, even if I annoy myself sometimes.

Edit: 123'rd post, ha!
I love reading quotes.

jgcrawfo
Posts: 197
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:41 am UTC
Contact:

Postby jgcrawfo » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:52 am UTC

One thing to worry about with this kind of thing is the danger of self diagnosis. I've seen these threads before on other forums, and the internet is a place where most people are at least quasi-reclusive introverts, so self-diagnosis is high.
Remember though, that just because you're anti-social does not mean you have a condition or disorder. For a while, it was popular to self-diagnose with ADD/AD-HD and OCD, while Asperger's seems to be the disorder de jour now. However, whenever people see these traits and claim mild this or that, it detracts from people who really do have the disorder.
I am anti-social, I am socially avoidant, and I have some pretty textbook OCD symptoms. I do not have mild anything though, nor do I have any of the disorders I have symptoms for, because they do not interfere too much with me living my life. Sure, it'd be nice to not need to rinse a glass a multiple of four times before drinking from it if I see anything that could possibly be soap-sud residue, but I can deal with that and ignore it if I try.

The problem is twofold here. If I think I've got some 'condition', then I may just take it as normal and indulge my obsessions. Thinking there's some underlying condition that's to blame is a trap, because then it's easy to rationalize that it's not my fault I'm this way, I've got a condition. This can lead to a depression cycle within itself.
Perhaps more importantly, claiming status detracts from those who do have something. Being anti-social is not having Asperger's. Robin explained it well, it is a serious thing. I am a little awkward sometimes, with knowing how to start conversations and when to finish something, but I can pick up on things. I once lived with a guy who would not get that a conversation was over until you told him he could/should go now. To the order of, he'd come to my door, we'd talk, I'd go back to what I'd be doing, and five minutes later he's still standing there, waiting. That's the kind of thing that can be a symptom.

Anecdotally here we do see people who have gotten better after kicking the self-diagnosis, which is good. I feel better for getting over myself about whatever I may or may not think I have. Any condition is irrelevant because I still can do things, and I am me. I can work with that, and I encourage people to work with what they've got and forget about diagnosing things.
You've either got personality quirks or a disorder, and unless you're having serious problems (no, being awkward in highschool is not necessarily a serious problem), you've just got some less than ideal traits to work around.
Positive attitude activate!

User avatar
noouch
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:32 am UTC
Contact:

Postby noouch » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:08 am UTC

jgcrawfo wrote:Potato


Thank you! You just put in words what I could not.

User avatar
Mother Superior
Better than tea
Posts: 2405
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:30 am UTC
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Postby Mother Superior » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:00 am UTC

I'm just anti-social and reclusive. My sister has OCD and my brother believes he might have it though. So still something to watch out for :P
My crappy creepy? Crabby? My crabby blog.
"She bore also the fruitless deep with his raging swell, Pontus, without sweet union of love."
- Hesiod, Theogony

User avatar
RealGrouchy
Nobody Misses Me As Much As Meaux.
Posts: 6704
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 7:17 am UTC
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Postby RealGrouchy » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:27 pm UTC

lone_psychonaut wrote:I'm crazy.

Your combined admission and lack of elaboration of this proves you are not.

No section 8 for you!

- RG>
Jack Saladin wrote:etc., lock'd
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:At least he has the decency to REMOVE THE GAP BETWEEN HIS QUOTES....
Sungura wrote:I don't really miss him. At all. He was pretty grouchy.

User avatar
Sprocket
Seymour
Posts: 5951
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:04 pm UTC
Location: impaled on Beck's boney hips.
Contact:

Postby Sprocket » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:59 pm UTC

I'm just kind of OCD...though I have friend who insists it's not a disorder because it doesn't really impact my life negatively. It's obnoxious of him. When it's bad I still get things done fine, but they take me longer and it's just really furstrating and irritating and makes me feel kind of claustrophobically trapped in my own head.
"She’s a free spirit, a wind-rider, she’s at one with nature, and walks with the kodama eidolons”
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Zohar wrote: Down with the hipster binary! It's a SPECTRUM!

User avatar
Wilibus
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:21 pm UTC
Location: Regina, SK

Postby Wilibus » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:23 pm UTC

I had always felt that I had some form of Asperger Syndrome, but I didn't feel completely comfortable with attributing my enjoyment of math and logic to it since I generally don't really have any of the negatives as I function fairly well in most social situations.

On an interesting note my Firefox spell check told me Asperger was spelled incorrectly and suggested Gymnosperm as one of the possible corrections.
"A mathematician is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat which isn't there."
-Charles Robert

User avatar
Verysillyman
"Do me! Do me!"
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:25 am UTC
Location: Drinks Cabinet.
Contact:

Postby Verysillyman » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:39 am UTC

Gymnosperm is much more common than aspergers. I don't like people with disorders. Well, maybe I do. But it seems awfully selfish of them.

I have something or other. I've never been diagnosed officially but weird shit happens sometimes. I see things and aparently do stuff I don't know about. [/hypocrite]

User avatar
__Kit
Posts: 1576
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 5:12 am UTC
Location: 16/M/NZ
Contact:

Postby __Kit » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:04 am UTC

This kid at my school has aspergers he is REALLY weird, ewwyuckgross

My sister has bi-polar, but I think she is just a bitch. So do my parents :P, nah they think she doesn't have it neither.

Pretty much all my family suffers from depression but all of them are on meds. I think I am fine, I'm very active so that pretty much keeps my mind of all that stuff, but today I had nothing to do and got all funny and stuff.
=]

User avatar
pollywog
Let's party like it's my postcount
Posts: 1999
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 10:10 am UTC
Location: Coolest little capital in the world
Contact:

Postby pollywog » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:09 am UTC

__Kit wrote:My sister has bi-polar, but I think she is just a bitch.


Sweet Lord Optimus, I love this attitude.
suffer-cait wrote:hey, guys?
i'm fucking magic

User avatar
JuliaGlass
Posts: 450
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:45 am UTC

Postby JuliaGlass » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:30 pm UTC

I don't have a pervasive developmental disorder. I just find this thread interesting because I went through a phase where I obsessively read information about Asperger's syndrome and autism. I can't really explain why I was so captivated.

User avatar
Cheese
and spam. (Euggh)
Posts: 3909
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:04 pm UTC
Location: ¿burning you?

Postby Cheese » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:37 pm UTC

JuliaGlass wrote:I don't have a pervasive developmental disorder. I just find this thread interesting because I went through a phase where I obsessively read information about Asperger's syndrome and autism. I can't really explain why I was so captivated.


Ditto. I think reading 'The curious incident of the dog in the night-time' did it for me.

PS. should this be in serious business? Just wondering.
hermaj wrote:No-one. Will. Be. Taking. Cheese's. Spot.
Spoiler:
LE4dGOLEM wrote:Cheese is utterly correct on all fronts.
SecondTalon wrote:That thing that Cheese just said. Do that.
Meaux_Pas wrote:I hereby disagree and declare Cheese to be brilliant.
Image

User avatar
Julia
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:22 am UTC
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Postby Julia » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:11 pm UTC

I was diagnosed with ADD three years ago. The problem isn't me, it's sugar/caffeine. When I cut those things out of my diet, the problem pretty much vanished. I think the same is true for other people with ADD.

I get SO MAD at people who say they have ADD, then refuse to listen to me when I tell them a diet change will likely solve the problem. I've actually had one girl get very in my face about it, telling me she'd rather be on pills than switch to decaf soda and put splenda on her cereal in the morning instead of sugar.

I also get annoyed at people who self-diagnose themselves with it (or any disease, really)... Especially when they use it to make excuses for their behavior. No, you are not bouncing up and down because you have ADD, you are bouncing up and down because you have less self-control than a three-year-old! :evil:

I've seen studies saying sugar is the problem, and others saying it's not... but either way, dumping all of those simple sugars into your body isn't healthy.

chupa
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:56 pm UTC
Contact:

Postby chupa » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:28 pm UTC

Julia wrote:I was diagnosed with ADD three years ago. The problem isn't me, it's sugar/caffeine. When I cut those things out of my diet, the problem pretty much vanished. I think the same is true for other people with ADD.
I disagree with at least the caffeine part. It's a stimulant, and it does help people focus. Self medication by people who have ADD with caffeine and nicotine is common and, at least in the case of smoking cigarettes to help focus, somewhat of a problem.

Sugar's never really had a huge mental effect on me, and I tend to think most of the mental effects people get from it is placebo, but I can't definitely say that for sure.

User avatar
Cosmonaut Smut Peddler
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:49 pm UTC
Location: Mir, Outerspace
Contact:

Postby Cosmonaut Smut Peddler » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:37 pm UTC

I thought I had ADD a long while ago because I can almost never sit still and lose interest in a lot of things quickly. However it turned out as I got older I can hold my attention to what interests me and only lose track when I get bored like a normal person. The movement thing never really went away I think I'm just a spaz, though we did these little tests that said I was a "kinetic learner" which might explain why I always tap my foot/pencil/fingers while reading or listening.

Otherwise, depression and bi-polar disorder(I think) run in my family so I don't know that might turn up.

Other than that I (minor-)dyslexia <3 and anger management abounds.

User avatar
Nomic
Posts: 554
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:29 pm UTC
Location: Gibbering in the corner

Postby Nomic » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:08 pm UTC

I have no mental disorders (Had it checked at the shrink and got a diploma with "NOT INSANE" stamped on it), altho I am very antisocial and some people say I have a mild obsessive compulsive disorder. Quess I'm sane but weird.

User avatar
redthegreat
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:32 am UTC
Location: Guernsey CI
Contact:

Postby redthegreat » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:12 pm UTC

I have a mild autism, it kind of sucks as I have to think really hard to tell if people are joking, my friend was working behind the local bar and I said "could I get a lime for my corona?" and he said "no, you didn't get that from here, your bared!" so I shouted "what's your problem you just served me you know.... oh wait.." Its mainly people who don't smile when they joke, most people smile when they joke so its easier to tell, its not jokes though.... its more teasing sort of jokes I fall short on, I would like to think I have a sense of humor.

Oh I have tourettes aswell, not the swearing kind, I used to tick a lot and repeat what I said many times as it doesn't sound right, its hard to explain, but I don't do that now. It's nasty being a kid with tourettes as people tease you which makes it worse.

User avatar
Artemis Leon
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:17 am UTC

Postby Artemis Leon » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:28 pm UTC

I'm insane. I think that's a discussion for a different topic, however.
There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.
-Socrates

User avatar
Marbas
Posts: 1169
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:01 am UTC
Location: Down down down at the bottom of the sea
Contact:

Postby Marbas » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:58 pm UTC

I have depression! It fucking sucks!


At least I'm not bi-polar.
Jahoclave wrote:Do you have any idea how much more fun the holocaust is with "Git er Done" as the catch phrase?

User avatar
the Cow
Today India, tomorrow the world!
Posts: 2199
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:40 pm UTC
Contact:

Postby the Cow » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:00 am UTC

Marbas wrote:At least I'm not bi-polar.


You might want to try it. You feel great all the time....

....that you aren't feeling miserable.
...the whim of a hat.

ehiunno
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:46 pm UTC
Location: NN, VA
Contact:

Postby ehiunno » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:20 pm UTC

newsflash -YOU CAN BE INTO SCIENCE AND MATH WITHOUT HAVING ASPERGERS- I do it every day. Feynman did it a lot too. I am not trying to say that you guys that legitimately have it don't, but I am sure some of you don't. antisocial/into math does not automatically mean you have aspergers.

Same goes for ADD/ADHD. The mass of parents who don't want to have to deal with their children has really detracted from those that actually do have the disorder.

I am extremely Oral Retentive though. Which basically just means I chew on everything and am a cynical asshat unless I go out of my way. More a personality type than a PDD, its not really disabling, it just gets in the way because it took me a long time to learn the difference between being an arrogant jackass and being nice, and realizing that people get annoyed when you are overly cynical about.everything.

User avatar
JuliaGlass
Posts: 450
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:45 am UTC

Postby JuliaGlass » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:47 pm UTC

ehiunno wrote:Same goes for ADD/ADHD.


Same goes for everything. Diagnosis is NOT foolproof. There are a lot of undiagnosed cases of everything, and a lot of cases where people have been diagnosed incorrectly.

I don't know if this thread should be moved to Serious Business or not. Maybe the title of this thread should be changed to be less specific, because people keep talking about ADD and bipolar disorder and whatnot, which are not pervasive developmental disorders.

Cheese wrote:Ditto. I think reading 'The curious incident of the dog in the night-time' did it for me.


Ah, I read that. It was decent, but I prefer reading autobiographies and textbooks instead of fictional accounts. I must admit, though, that book reminded me of the existence of Minesweeper and I played it compulsively for a few months. When I didn't want to think about anything, I would pretend I was playing Minesweeper in my head. It's funny how much I lost when I did that. :? That stopped when I got a new computer without Minesweeper pre-loaded on it.

User avatar
tmad40blue
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:36 am UTC
Location: Over there! *points*
Contact:

Postby tmad40blue » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:57 pm UTC

*puts a big checkmark in the box for Asperger's Syndrome*

At least it gives me absolute pitch and like awesome video game skillz.
NinjaArcana wrote:I'm glad this whole changing into a raptor thing is "at will." If it was based on emotions, that could lead to awkwardness. You're having sex with the other gender and then, BAM.

User avatar
Castaway
Mr. Fancy-Pants
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:05 am UTC
Location: Brooklyn
Contact:

Postby Castaway » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:09 am UTC

There should be some sort of Godwin's Law for Aspergers, because really I've heard so many people on the internet say "i think that i have aspergers" that it's really trivializing it.
You've just lost twenty dollars and my self respect.

Rat wrote: so i sprinted back down this hill like a fucking mountain goat

User avatar
tmad40blue
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:36 am UTC
Location: Over there! *points*
Contact:

Postby tmad40blue » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:16 am UTC

Well I've been formally diagnosed and have realized in the past year or so that I really do show signs of it all over the place. :p

BTW, http://www.wrongplanet.net/

Check out their IRC channel.
NinjaArcana wrote:I'm glad this whole changing into a raptor thing is "at will." If it was based on emotions, that could lead to awkwardness. You're having sex with the other gender and then, BAM.

User avatar
Castaway
Mr. Fancy-Pants
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:05 am UTC
Location: Brooklyn
Contact:

Postby Castaway » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:18 am UTC

Oh, i wasnt posting for you. I read like half of the thread and like 4 people said "i'm pretty sure i have aspergers"
You've just lost twenty dollars and my self respect.



Rat wrote: so i sprinted back down this hill like a fucking mountain goat


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests