I should set some criteria
- I'm looking not to spends more then $60 a month
- It is not something that is done on the computer.
- I live in Hamlin, pa and hopefully within a month or so will be moving to East Stroudsbrug, Pa. There isn't really all that much around here, so certain options are limited. That said a trip to Allentown, and possibly Philadelphia are not out of the questions but that does take the time slot for a weekend.
- I really don't have anyone I could do things with so it should be stuff I can do on my own.
- things that take less time are useful, I can either combine a few into a single month or use them in places where my original plans don't work out.
Somethings I've thought of:
Go hiking somewhere and then sit and draw what ever comes to mind. Technically not brand new since I've hiked before and I've drawn before but not at the same time, and I've generally avoid the latter.
Go to a convention, or something along the lines
Attempt to make something: wood carving, chainmail, ect
Make a recipe that requires a good portion of the day to make. I'm a decent cook so this would be something that is more involved then some dinner for myself.
Learn a bit of new language.
and yes this was partiality inspired by Matt Cutts try something new for 30 days