Vampire the masquerade: Bloodlines

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Stief

Vampire the masquerade: Bloodlines

Postby Stief » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:07 am UTC

^_^ Got it for £3/$6 the other day, and I'm completely addicted. from reading other topics, I know at least some of you play it...

Anyway, I became a Malkavian through answering questions and I couldn't have been more happier ^_^ I just love the randomness of some of the comments :D

I'm currently in the Museum, and I'm not sneaking around as I think I should be o_O
bbctol wrote:There is a term for what you have created. I believe it is "Dude- that shit is EPIC."

Teknobo wrote:Seriously, try flying down the street in Need for Speed while listening to the bicycle theme from Pokémon. It's beyond fantastic.

JayDee

Re: Vampire the masquerade: Bloodlines

Postby JayDee » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:14 am UTC

I just played V:tM:B recently - yay for budget games. I played through as a Malkavian on my first go too. Once you get the higher level Obfuscate powers (I think silent killer is level 3?) you can do stealth + killing everyone that moves with ease. Although the Prince does give you a talking to, I don't think that there are any worse consequences from the brute force approach.

Except dying instantly from Masquerade violation, which had me in stitches.

This would be right up there on the list of the best games I've played. Certainly the best game I've played based on a licensed property. I'd play the game again if I only had a PC that met the minimum requirements. Loading times of a couple minutes was (just) bearable once, not sure I could do it again.

xenuphobia

Postby xenuphobia » Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:06 am UTC

Fantastic game. I played through as a Malkavian on the last playthrough and it was fantastic. Some of it makes more sense if you've already finished the game once, though. Dementia is amazing, too. I suggest upgrading it to at least four. Vision of Death and Berserk are really handy to have as the game goes on. I also suggest upgrading guns, just because I really like the late-game guns that you can get. The flamethrower, Steyr Aug, automatic shotgun and the sniper rifle make a HUGE difference. If you didn't bring Mercurio the morphine, though, you can't get some of them until later and I don't know if you can get the sniper rifle at all.

There are two patches for Bloodlines. The first one patches a lot of the holes that the official patches didn't catch, and the other one restores content to the game that was cut before release. The story goes like this: Valve licensed the Source engine to Troika, the developer for Bloodlines, before it was completely finished. This was pre-HL2 stuff. Since they were working with an incomplete version of the engine, there were a ton of bugs that made it into the release version, including some horrendous collision detection things. They tried to fix it with some patches, but they were on the verge of collapse and, indeed, have folded since then. Then the community went in and fixed a whole bunch of stuff in those patches.

I've only installed the one that fixes stuff; now that I've finished it once I'm planning on installing the story patch to see what else is in there. My friend played the unpatched version and told me that the load times were horrible; I played the patched one and they were very quick. It might just be my computer, though, it's pretty decent in terms of specs.

All in all, it's fantastic with a lot of replay value. There are at least two or three endings; I've heard as many as four, plus all of the different strains of vampirism are really distinct and they play very differently. I want to finish with one each just to see what kind of armor they have. What a good game.

Nyarlathotep
Not a god. Not even a titan.

Postby Nyarlathotep » Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:31 am UTC

I also heard that the story patch can put back in some powers that weren't in the original...? like some Tzimizie related stuff?

*wishes you could play sabbat*
'Gehȳrst þū, sǣlida, hwæt þis folc segeð?
hī willað ēow tō gafole gāras syllan,
ǣttrynne ord and ealde swurd,
þā heregeatu þe ēow æt hilde ne dēah.

JayDee

Postby JayDee » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:48 am UTC

Nyarlathotep wrote:I also heard that the story patch can put back in some powers that weren't in the original...? like some Tzimizie related stuff?

*wishes you could play sabbat*

The unofficial patches don't quite do that, I know they fiddle with it a little. It is possible to play as some of the other guys, Tzmisce and Lasombra, as well as Society of Leopold, iirc, with a specific mod or using the console or somesuch.

Loved the Flamethrower. Except that everytime I could never buy extra ammo for a reload by the time I got it. Since one canister is enough to kill pretty much an vampire in the game, I wasn't too upset.

If I play again, I'll go Ventrue I think. Using Dominate in conversation, and pumping up all the social skills. Who needs combat? (Dementation is cool, and Dominate gives exactly the same powers with different names.)

Serrin

Postby Serrin » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:15 am UTC

JayDee wrote:If I play again, I'll go Ventrue I think. Using Dominate in conversation, and pumping up all the social skills. Who needs combat? (Dementation is cool, and Dominate gives exactly the same powers with different names.)

I think mostly people who want to be able to defeat bosses.

I can't believe nobody has yet mentioned the hotel level. It's one of my favorite things in all of gamingdom. I watched my girlfriend play through the whole thing in the dark, and I was just sitting behind her, not saying a word. She was completely creeped out, and it took her about an hour and a half or so. Then she finished it and the game crashed. She was pissed, so I restarted it and blew through the hotel in about 10 minutes. Then she was even more pissed because she realized that I was quietly laughing at her fear the entire time.

JayDee

Postby JayDee » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:44 am UTC

Serrin wrote:
JayDee wrote:If I play again, I'll go Ventrue I think. Using Dominate in conversation, and pumping up all the social skills. Who needs combat? (Dementation is cool, and Dominate gives exactly the same powers with different names.)

I think mostly people who want to be able to defeat bosses.

Okay, who needs combat before the Giovanni Mansion? :P Or just include 'use of flamethrower' in social skills - he may have picked something up from the internet. ;)

Serrin wrote:I can't believe nobody has yet mentioned the hotel level. It's one of my favorite things in all of gamingdom. I watched my girlfriend play through the whole thing in the dark, and I was just sitting behind her, not saying a word. She was completely creeped out, and it took her about an hour and a half or so. Then she finished it and the game crashed. She was pissed, so I restarted it and blew through the hotel in about 10 minutes. Then she was even more pissed because she realized that I was quietly laughing at her fear the entire time.

One of the things that most impressed me about the game was the range of emotion it bought out. The last time you go to meet Nines, and what happens after had me somewhat terrified. The Malkavian dialogue options were hilarious - "Aren't you a little scrawny for an end of level boss?" Now, when you say hotel, I thought you meant the Hallowbrook Hotel, and I was about to say wtf?, but you mean the Oceanside or whatever it was, right? That was an awesome level. I can't think of many better than that.

xooll

Postby xooll » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:32 am UTC

Ahh, I love this game. I got in an argument with a STOP sign.
So, I got tired of the fact that the appearance of my band name in my signature made my posts on this forum the dominant result when googling for my music. Anyway, if you think I might happen to be a good musician, you can test this theory here.

Enssel

Postby Enssel » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:44 am UTC

There are a ton of things wrong with this game. The combat gets drab and repetitive, some of the abilities (looking at you, obfuscate) make the game trivial at higher levels, and some portions of the game (like the Giovanni manor) are obviously and even awkwardly unfinished. I was also furious when I couldn't beat the game with my first character, who relied on firearms, because I didn't have enough money for ammo, and because all sources of money in the game had been depleted. Another funny bug... if you remember the "defend the graveyard" quest, for some reason it got harder and harder every time I tried and failed, until it was impossible because the gates broke almost instantly. I had to quit the game and load from an earlier save point to get it to possible levels of difficulty again. :P

That said, it was a blast to play for at least the first half. Toward the end it got repetitive - "rush through this building, kill floors and floors of underlings, beat a few dumb puzzles, fight a boss, repeat" - but the first two cities were brilliant. The atmosphere they managed to achieve in parts of the game is dumbfounding; the Hotel in the game may be the scariest section of a game I've yet played. It was so powerful that it dominated my will to roll alts of all the other bloodlines: "ooh, I want to try a Nosferatu... but I'll be damned if I'm doing that hotel again." I also loved the section leading up to the cannibal vampire, and the asylum. (The part with the two guys dancing in the mirror who weren't actually in the room baffled and terrified me.)

The music and characters were great, but everything from the terrible optimization to the outright incomplete voice acting cried "unfinished" and tainted the game's otherwise fantastic atmosphere. With another few months, it could have been an absolute gem.

Delbin

Postby Delbin » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:08 am UTC

I loved Bloodlines. It's a shame that the programmers were only given 2 weeks to fix stuff before they were absorbed into whatever company bought them out. Even with a couple patches the game crashed frequently.

I looked forward to the game for years and was finally able to play it about 6 months ago. I played a Ventrue that talked her way through most things, and sneaked through everything else. That graveyard sidequest was a nightmare. I just gave up and moved on. One of these days I'll play through as a Malcavian.

I hope there's a company that'll try a game like that again. Bloodlines had the best balance of freedom and story since Deus Ex.

Nyarlathotep

Postby Nyarlathotep » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:14 am UTC

Damn, now I want to play and I want to play a malk. What's the easiest way to get this game, considering I am in Japan? Also, easiest way to make sure my computar will run it? (it is a temperamental machine)

Delbin

Postby Delbin » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:29 pm UTC

Easiest is probably through steam for $10 assuming you can run steam (at least it was $10.) You can try Amazon, but I bet the shipping will be a nightmare.

What's the most recent game you've played? If you could handle half-life 2 on lowish settings, you should be fine.

Serrin

Postby Serrin » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:23 pm UTC

Yep, definitely the Oceanside. The other hotel was so lame I blocked it out of my memory.

Trip was cool too, the pawnshop guy from the first city. I may or may not have stolen him for other World of Darkness games I subsequently ran.

If the rest of the game was as awesome as the first two cities...umm...it'd be a really awesome game. Yeah.

Steam is easy, so is pirating. I don't know about Steam, but the pirated version doesn't come with Starforce drivers to screw your OS.

pKp

Postby pKp » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:56 pm UTC

Aaah, this game was just great. Especially for a Vampire player. I beat it with a Brujah, but I'm thinking of doing it again with a Malky, just for the random lines :D
Experience is a thing you can't have for nothing - Oscar wilde

JayDee

Postby JayDee » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:42 pm UTC

Enssel wrote:There are a ton of things wrong with this game. The combat gets drab and repetitive, some of the abilities (looking at you, obfuscate) make the game trivial at higher levels, and some portions of the game (like the Giovanni manor) are obviously and even awkwardly unfinished.

I found all this to be true. As well as that, my 800 mHz 512 RAM laptop didn't quite meet the sys requirements giving me load times of at least a minute or two. Even so, I played through the entire game (and had to stop myself from starting again) because I enjoyed it that much. Which did kind of surprise me.

Nyarlathotep

Postby Nyarlathotep » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:59 pm UTC

Delbin wrote:Easiest is probably through steam for $10 assuming you can run steam (at least it was $10.) You can try Amazon, but I bet the shipping will be a nightmare.

What's the most recent game you've played? If you could handle half-life 2 on lowish settings, you should be fine.

well, MOST recent is FFVI. I was able to handle HL2 up until I got to the antlions, at which point I got frustrated. More becuase I couldn't figure out where to go than anything else...

xenuphobia

Postby xenuphobia » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:51 pm UTC

Nyarlathotep wrote:Damn, now I want to play and I want to play a malk. What's the easiest way to get this game, considering I am in Japan? Also, easiest way to make sure my computar will run it? (it is a temperamental machine)

Try http://www.systemrequirementslab.com. It runs a little applet that collects data about your machine and compares it to the system requirements. It's pretty handy, actually.

It was $10 on Steam for Halloween, since then I believe it's gone back up to $20. All in all, that's probably the easiest option other than a warez download copy. Also, Steam patches the game to 1.2 automatically, so you can put the other patches on top easily.

Ketzerei

Postby Ketzerei » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:29 pm UTC

Definitely one of my favourite games of all time - and the ghost hotel level is the only gaming moment I've thought was as scary as System Shock 2. I also really liked the snuff film arc, and... you know, I just loved basically all of it until the very end. Though I must say that I liked the endings themselves, just not the game part leading up to them.
とても嬉しかったよ
君が笑い掛けてた
全てを溶かす微笑みで

Belial
A terrible sound heard from a distance

Postby Belial » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:05 pm UTC

I really enjoyed the random Same-Bito in chinatown....of all the things I was really *not* expecting to show up in a video game *ever*.......

And I liked the one Garou appearance *so much*.
addams wrote:A drunk neighbor is better than a sober Belial.

They/them

Delbin

Postby Delbin » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:01 pm UTC

You'll have to remind me what those are. I'm terrible with names.

xenuphobia

Postby xenuphobia » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:23 am UTC

Delbin wrote:You'll have to remind me what those are. I'm terrible with names.

The Samebito would be the fish monster that you fight with Yuki in Chinatown, and the Garou was the werewolf in the park where Nines was hiding. I think. I just did a quick wiki search and they seemed to line up.

EDIT: by the way, Yuki as a character was pretty hilarious. If you play as Malkavian there's a dialogue line about "luckily the monster didn't have tentacles!" XD

JayDee

Postby JayDee » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:24 am UTC

Delbin wrote:You'll have to remind me what those are. I'm terrible with names.

Garou are the WoD werewolves. That scene was awesome.

Same-Bito, from a quick google, are a creature from Japanese folklore, which are one of the Eastern equivalents of the Garou - the Hengeyoki. That was also cool, especially the conversations with the girl from the Ramen shop (as a Malkavian, that is. "Lucky that thing didn't have tentacles." etc.)

Edit: Ninja'd.

Ketzerei wrote:and the ghost hotel level is the only gaming moment I've thought was as scary as System Shock 2. I also really liked the snuff film arc

That film studio freaked me out. Walking through with all those sets, was just ... disturbing.

So was the whole relationship with Heather. Maybe because the PC was active in that, but it was really disturbing.

xenuphobia

Postby xenuphobia » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:25 am UTC

Wow. Spooky.

Delbin

Postby Delbin » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:35 am UTC

JayDee wrote:So was the whole relationship with Heather. Maybe because the PC was active in that, but it was really disturbing.

You might want to read Fledgling by Octavia Butler. It covers that theme.

JayDee

Postby JayDee » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:21 am UTC

Delbin wrote:
JayDee wrote:So was the whole relationship with Heather. Maybe because the PC was active in that, but it was really disturbing.

You might want to read Fledgling by Octavia Butler. It covers that theme.

Hmm. I'll remember the name. I didn't say that being disturbed by it was a good thing, though.

Akula

Postby Akula » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:04 am UTC

Here's a question... what exactly happens at the end? The game always crashed on me immediately upon killing that Backstreet Boy wannabe at the end.

Speak of which, this also happened to me in Half Life: Opposing Force.

I have such rotten luck sometimes.

Edit:
Also, Brujah... bitches. :D
"I never let my schooling interfere with my education" - Mark Twain

xenuphobia

Postby xenuphobia » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:17 am UTC

Akula wrote:Here's a question... what exactly happens at the end? The game always crashed on me immediately upon killing that Backstreet Boy wannabe at the end.

Speak of which, this also happened to me in Half Life: Opposing Force.

I have such rotten luck sometimes.

Edit:
Also, Brujah... bitches. :D

Depends. There are at least three endings.

Ketzerei

Postby Ketzerei » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:52 am UTC

If I remember correctly, there are six: you can join LaCroix, the Anarchs, or the Kue-Jin, or else you can throw in with the Tremere regent to restore non-LaCroix Camarilla power in the city. Or you can just go and kill everyone; if you do this, you can take the treasure for yourself or decide to leave it unopened.
Spoiler:
In all but the Tremere and Kue-Jin endings, someone ends up opening the sarcophagus to reveal a bomb with a note saying something like "Surprise! Love, Jack." Whoever opened it then blows up, naturally. How Jack got the thing open is left to your imagination; there's speculation that the Cabbie is actually Caine who was being shipped over in the sarcophagus, and Jack was helping him, so he left the bomb behind when he let Caine out on the ship. No definite answer is given, though.

If you side with the Kue-Jin, they betray you (naturally) and toss you into the ocean (with the sarcophagus? I forget). The Tremere regent decides to leave the sarcophagus alone if you go with him, and it gets filed away in some big storage area, never to be opened.
とても嬉しかったよ

君が笑い掛けてた

全てを溶かす微笑みで

xenuphobia

Postby xenuphobia » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:02 am UTC

Ketzerei wrote:If I remember correctly, there are six: you can join LaCroix, the Anarchs, or the Kue-Jin, or else you can throw in with the Tremere regent to restore non-LaCroix Camarilla power in the city. Or you can just go and kill everyone; if you do this, you can take the treasure for yourself or decide to leave it unopened.
Spoiler:
In all but the Tremere and Kue-Jin endings, someone ends up opening the sarcophagus to reveal a bomb with a note saying something like "Surprise! Love, Jack." Whoever opened it then blows up, naturally. How Jack got the thing open is left to your imagination; there's speculation that the Cabbie is actually Caine who was being shipped over in the sarcophagus, and Jack was helping him, so he left the bomb behind when he let Caine out on the ship. No definite answer is given, though.

If you side with the Kue-Jin, they betray you (naturally) and toss you into the ocean (with the sarcophagus? I forget). The Tremere regent decides to leave the sarcophagus alone if you go with him, and it gets filed away in some big storage area, never to be opened.

That's five. 1 - LaCroix. 2 - Anarchs. 3 - Kuei-Jin 4 - Tremere Regent 5 - Kill EVERYBODY

Ketzerei

Postby Ketzerei » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:11 am UTC

Well, I was counting the "kill EVERYBODY" ending as two because there are two ways it can actually end once you've done so.

Spoiler:
Either you open the thing yourself and get blown up or you leave and LaCroix does it, since he's not completely dead.
とても嬉しかったよ

君が笑い掛けてた

全てを溶かす微笑みで

The Mighty Thesaurus
In your library, eating your students

Postby The Mighty Thesaurus » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:08 am UTC

I loved the game, but I'm a White Wolf fanboy.

I played as a Tremere at first, then replayed with everyone.

And why is there no mention of the radio? It was hilarious

Last year democratic candidate Michael Robbins bought a sports-utility vehicule. Three months later, there was two separate incidents of hits-and-run in his area by unidentified SUV. Is democratic candidate Michael Robbins to blame? Can you afford to take that chance? Can your children? Vote republican senator Robert Thorn, the candidate who has never committed vehicular homicide!

Democratic candidate Michael Robbins has never publicly stated his position on child pornography. Is it because he's hiding something? Would you want a child pornographer voting on this nation's laws? Would you trust your children's future to someone like that? Vote republican senator Robert Thorn, the candidate that has committed to locking up child pornographers!

Democratic candidate Michael Robbins recently sued senator Robert Thorn for accusing Robbins of being a murderous child pornographer. But Robbins had previously said he was against clogging courts with frivolous lawsuits. Wouldn't that make him a hypocrite? Would you want a hypocrite as your next congressman? Would you want your children to become hypocrites? Vote republican senator Robert Thorn, the candidate NOT accused of being a murderous child pornographer!
LE4dGOLEM wrote:your ability to tell things from things remains one of your skills.
Weeks wrote:Not only can you tell things from things, you can recognize when a thing is a thing

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Gelsamel
Lame and emo

Postby Gelsamel » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:33 am UTC

I played the Melee guys with Celerity, It made my computer's FPS goto hell.

Also 10000th gaming post.
"Give up here?"
- > No
"Do you accept defeat?"
- > No
"Do you think games are silly little things?"
- > No
"Is it all pointless?"
- > No
"Do you admit there is no meaning to this world?"
- > No

clockworkmonk
I'm on a horse!

Postby clockworkmonk » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:17 pm UTC

I don't remember quite how it happened, but on a Malkavian play-through, the television talked to me. As In I got conversation options, and would reply differently to what I said. I think it asked me how I was doing.
418 I'm a teapot

ZeroSum
Cooler than Jeff

Postby ZeroSum » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:20 pm UTC

I have one or two unactivated keys for this game. (Since I'm on XPx64 I had to get a hack to make it work so I might've no-key'd it as well, don't remember.)

xenuphobia

Postby xenuphobia » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:19 pm UTC

clockworkmonk wrote:I don't remember quite how it happened, but on a Malkavian play-through, the television talked to me. As In I got conversation options, and would reply differently to what I said. I think it asked me how I was doing.

Yeah, that happens when you play Malk. You can also get into an argument with a stop sign in Downtown.

Stop Sign: ...
1. Okay, okay, I'll obey your orders.
2. You've made a powerful enemy today, sign.

Berengal
Superabacus Mystic of the First Rank

Postby Berengal » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:07 pm UTC

I played a malkavian on my first play-through, and it was absolutely amazing. The malkavians are of course clairvoyant, but they don't know about it. I, however, am not a delusional maniac and so managed to make sense of some of the things, for example:
"Hello daughter of Janus." "Hello, other daughter of Janus." (Me knowing who Janus is) -Hmm, these must be the same person!
And when it finally was revealed that indeed, they were:
"What? You are the same person?"
That's what I loved about the Malkavians. They could sometimes say stuff that made no sense at the time but was utterly profound, yet be completely oblivious to what they said. They could for example call out to someone by their name without being told it first, yet when asked what that persons name was have no clue, even though they just said it.

As for the hotel level, I spent 45 minutes telling myself "I am a vampire, I am a vampire, I am a vampire... AH! No worries, I am a vampire, I can regenerate and you are just a silly ghost...". Absolutely brilliant.

I played through the game with all clans before getting tired of it. Too bad it was so buggy...
It is practically impossible to teach good programming to students who are motivated by money: As potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.

Akula

Postby Akula » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:22 pm UTC

See, I didn't find the hotel all that scary, because I felt like such a raging badass, and nothing could hurt me. And sure enough... nothing really could hurt you.

Now, the snuff film arc.... going through the sewers, etc... that scared the poop outta me.
"I never let my schooling interfere with my education" - Mark Twain

xenuphobia

Postby xenuphobia » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:43 pm UTC

Akula wrote:See, I didn't find the hotel all that scary, because I felt like such a raging badass, and nothing could hurt me. And sure enough... nothing really could hurt you.

Now, the snuff film arc.... going through the sewers, etc... that scared the poop outta me.

Yeah, those eye monsters were pretty scary if you didn't have a lot of shotgun ammo, plus they popped out behind corners and stuff. The post-sewer pre-Warrens area was terrifying for me as a Toreador because I didn't have any guns and those huge four-legged female things ripped me a new one over and over again. Eventually I just ended up using Celerity throughout the entire level, racing around everything and dropping down the hole to the Warrens. If you're patient enough and have a high enough defense skill you can recover from anything, though. It's even better if you remember to pack blood, like I never did. :roll:

JayDee

Postby JayDee » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:58 pm UTC

The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:And why is there no mention of the radio? It was hilarious

Yep, 'The Deb of Night' was sitting in my mp3 playlist for a while, with ads. I would so buy Optical Mouse Prime. Or 'Frankenstein: Breadlust'.

Ketzerei wrote:
Spoiler:

I'm pretty sure the characters of Jack and the Cabbie are signature White Wolf characters, but I'm not sure I've seen much speculation on the game taking that into account. And the plot of the game itself is canon, fancy that.
Spoiler:
from the White Wolf Wiki: "It must be noted though that some Vampire: The Masquerade supplements mention a Malkavian pretending to be Caine who travels around with Jack."

The Mighty Thesaurus
In your library, eating your students

Postby The Mighty Thesaurus » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:05 am UTC

The audio for the cabbie is in a folder called "Caine"
LE4dGOLEM wrote:your ability to tell things from things remains one of your skills.
Weeks wrote:Not only can you tell things from things, you can recognize when a thing is a thing

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Return to “Gaming”