Warhammer Online

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Garm

Warhammer Online

Postby Garm » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:30 pm UTC

This game is coming out in Juneish and looks pretty cool. I was thinking of upgrading my computer and playing some. Anyone taken a look at this?
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
- JFK

mosc
Doesn't care what you think.

Re: Warhammer Online

Postby mosc » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:20 pm UTC

the world doesn't need another fantasy MMO
Title: It was given by the XKCD moderators to me because they didn't care what I thought (I made some rantings, etc). I care what YOU think, the joke is forums.xkcd doesn't care what I think.

Garm

Postby Garm » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:48 pm UTC

I got tired of WoW. Guild drama was stupid. I played too casually to really do anything interesting (but probably played too much to be considered casual). WoW isn't even a 'killer app', it's just a good game. I was hoping that Mythic would do the Warhammer universe justice and make another good game. In short, I disagree with your assertion.
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
- JFK

mosc
Doesn't care what you think.

Postby mosc » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:34 pm UTC

I just can't play MMOs for short periods like that. If I get into it, it'll be around in my life for 2+ years prob. I think the market for people who change MMOs regularly is quite small compared to the massive market of those who just get on one and stick there for years and years.
Title: It was given by the XKCD moderators to me because they didn't care what I thought (I made some rantings, etc). I care what YOU think, the joke is forums.xkcd doesn't care what I think.

Masuri

Postby Masuri » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:54 pm UTC

Dude!

Check out the cinematic trailer for this game. Freakin' awesome.

I had no interest until I saw that. Now I must play.

http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/home/index.php

Garm

Postby Garm » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:05 pm UTC

mosc wrote:I just can't play MMOs for short periods like that. If I get into it, it'll be around in my life for 2+ years prob. I think the market for people who change MMOs regularly is quite small compared to the massive market of those who just get on one and stick there for years and years.

I played WoW for 2+ years, took a couple of breaks during those two years but I played it for a long time. Raided Kara, got some nice gear. Had fun, made a lot of friends. I feel that the arenas and the bgs, while fun, were degrading the game. Had some stupid guild drama and got a job where I was working from 4 Am to 12:30 pm so I quit. I don't really feel like going back cuz my guild is way ahead of me now and the game has changed so much in the last couple patches. Dont' really think I'd fit in. Was seeing if anyone from this forum knew anything more about the WAR cuz I used to play the table top game and really like the universe. Thought it would be fun.

And honestly.... What's not to love about being able to play a squig herder.
- JFK

Yuri2356

Postby Yuri2356 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:53 pm UTC

mosc wrote:the world doesn't need another fantasy MMO

Exactly. They should be directing these resources towards 40k Online. :twisted:

Jack21222

Postby Jack21222 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:15 am UTC

Sure it does. I need a replacement for DAoC. Ever since I left DAoC (when they started combining servers and lots of people were leaving), I've been unhappy with every other MMORPG I've played. None have "hooked" me like DAoC did. WAR has the potential to do so.
broken_escalator wrote:The Mako is powered by the rage of the physics it denies.

Pandercolour

Postby Pandercolour » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:56 am UTC

Yuri2356 wrote:

Why? Everyone would just die.

"I gained a level!" he said, before being consumed wholly by a Hive Tyrant.

Maseiken
The Candylawyer

Postby Maseiken » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:04 am UTC

Masuri wrote:Dude!

Check out the cinematic trailer for this game. Freakin' awesome.

I had no interest until I saw that. Now I must play.

http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/home/index.php

There's so much False hope in that Trailer, it's delicious, everytime it looks like someone's got they upper hand, they get kicked in the bawls.

I laughed my arse off at the Imperial priest.

Hilarious.

EDIT:
LAAAAAAME!
Six Races?
Only one chaos God?
Wake me when they release a Skaven/Lizardmen expansion...

They ARE releaseing a Skaven/Lizardmen Expansion...
right....?
"GRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOWR!!!!"
(Translation: "Objection!")

Maseiken had the ball at the top of the key...

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:51 am UTC

Jack21222 wrote:

Sure it does. I need a replacement for DAoC. Ever since I left DAoC (when they started combining servers and lots of people were leaving), I've been unhappy with every other MMORPG I've played. None have "hooked" me like DAoC did. WAR has the potential to do so.

Was DAoC your first MMO?
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Toeofdoom
The (Male) Skeleton Guitarist

Postby Toeofdoom » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:00 am UTC

Pandercolour wrote:
Yuri2356 wrote:

But it's *science fiction*

They even get around the death thing in LOTRO, by saying some adventurer found you unconcious, even if you've practically been eaten by a dragon or whatever. Whereas in 40k, spacemarines already have the gene-seed thing, and all that stuff...

Anyway, I want 40k online aswell. There truly are enough fantasy MMOs already.
Hawknc wrote:Gotta love our political choices here - you can pick the unionised socially conservative party, or the free-market even more socially conservative party. Oh who to vote for…I don't know, I think I'll just flip a coin and hope it explodes and kills me.

Website

Ended

Postby Ended » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:11 am UTC

(Obligatory)
Generally I try to make myself do things I instinctively avoid, in case they are awesome.
-dubsola

Jack21222

Postby Jack21222 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:09 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:
Jack21222 wrote:

Was DAoC your first MMO?

No, I played EQ from August 1999 until early 2002. I just have more awesome memories about the RvR in DAoC than any video game ever. I'll never forget the 500+ man relic raid we split into two fronts. It was very carefully orchestrated against Albion. The unofficial leader of the entire realm split us into two big raiding forces, and a few small skirmishing forces. We were instructed to kill no guards on the way to the two Relic Keeps, so the Albs would have no clue we were approaching. Then, we hit both relic keeps simultaneously with 250 each.

The albs were arguing amongst one another. One would say "250 on Castle Myrddin!" and another would say "No, they're on Castle Excalibur!" The first would respond "I know the difference between Myrd and Excal, and they're on Myrd!"

It took them a good 5 minutes to realize we were on both, and another few minutes to rally the troops and come up with a plan. But, it was too late, our two highest powered groups were on the way back to the Hibernian frontier with both Albion relics.

No other game has ever given me a rush or a sense of accomplishment than DAoC. The RvR in WAR is going to be very similar to that of DAoC. Some people are calling it DAoC with a Warhammer skin on it. I'd be happy with that, but I'm also looking forward to the PvE improvements as well.
broken_escalator wrote:The Mako is powered by the rage of the physics it denies.

Pandercolour

Postby Pandercolour » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:03 pm UTC

Toeofdoom wrote:
Pandercolour wrote:
Yuri2356 wrote:

But it's *science fiction*

They even get around the death thing in LOTRO, by saying some adventurer found you unconcious, even if you've practically been eaten by a dragon or whatever. Whereas in 40k, spacemarines already have the gene-seed thing, and all that stuff...

Anyway, I want 40k online aswell. There truly are enough fantasy MMOs already.

The point of 40K isn't to have a single, righteous man or woman take down some horrible evil. It's having some gigantic dick of a general send wave after wave of his own to capture a grapebox.

And it's nowhere near science fiction. :P

Warhammer Fantasy is a unique setting amongst other fantasy... settings. It`s not hard to do right by. Unfortuantely it seems they have not included the awesome things that make Warhammer unique.

Serrin

Postby Serrin » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:16 pm UTC

I just started reading about WAR a couple days ago, and I look forward to playing it.

We can use another fantasy MMO, but I don't think WAR will be it. I think we need a game where the rewards for playing hardcore are more than just better gear and some fancy titles. I raided in Everquest, I raided in WoW, I raided in LOTRO, and I played another good dozen MMOs, and they really all do start to look the same. One of the problems I see in MMOs is that you can only go forward, not backward. Sure, if you eat enough unrezzed deaths, you might slip back a little, but you don't have the potential to really get screwed. Ever heard of risk vs. reward? I know you old EQ players have. Some others have too, I'm sure. There's no longer any real risk, besides wasted time. I'd like to see a faster, riskier game. It'll never happen though, because most people are risk averse. WAR is definitely not this game.

Know what game I never quit because raiding was a huge waste of time and I had nowhere else to go? DAoC. If WAR is DAoC in Warhammer clothing, I'll like it, at least for a while. WH fluff is awesome, and DAoC's RvR isn't your usual endgame. I'm sure it'll get boring quickly enough, but it beats raiding. I only quit DAoC because my friends were whiny punks who started playing WoW instead. Jerks.

All WoW gave us was a mediocre MMO with a good (and by good, I mean alterable) UI, an incredibly popular license, and relatively minor flaws at launch, compared with other MMO launches.

I would trade all of WAR in a heartbeat though, for WH40k: online. The only cool race in WAR, Chaos, is even cooler in 40k. Furthermore, Tyranids. Know what else would be awesome? If you could play as a full platoon of Imperial Guard. You'd still probably be underpowered, though.

Yuri2356

Postby Yuri2356 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:39 pm UTC

Pandercolour wrote:
Yuri2356 wrote:

Better to Die for the Emperor than live for oneself. :mrgreen:

And being able to attach squads of NPCs to your character would probably reduce the number of player-deaths without comprimising the whole Meatgrinder motif of 40k. The player would be the Sgt, or Preist, or Chaplain, or Librarian, or Psyker, etc. And be accompanied by increasing numbers of lesser mooks. (Guardsmen, Grots, Fire Warriors, Scarabs, and the like)

Pandercolour

Postby Pandercolour » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:06 pm UTC

Serrin wrote:The only cool race in WAR, Chaos, is even cooler in 40k.

Uh? Wuz'is? Yooz sayin' dem spikey gitz be bigger dan da ORKZ? Cuz I don't think yaz wanna be sayin dat.

EDIT: Actually, Yuri, you have an idea. For Guardsmen, like you said, you be a priest, commissar or something. Your "quests" would be assignments, and you accompany platoons of Guardsmen as they go into battle. The higher level, the better the troops you get. You start off working with conscripts and make your way up to Stormtroopers.

For Chaos, you can start as an aspiring champion, and work your way up. That is, if we want the Space Marines in the game. It would be pretty broken to have a level 60 Farseer get taken down by some jackass level 20 Chaplain.

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:00 am UTC

I've been looking forward to WAR for some time, both because I like the Warhammer IP (and don't like the minis game), because I heard good things about DAoC (I only played it for a week or so after my friends had left it), and because a large group of friends is planning on playing it.

As for the actual gameplay? I expect Mythic to be able to pull off RvR again, most likely with improvements. I like a lot of the things they're trying to do with the interface/the basic mechanics, but until it's released I don't know if it'll come out well or not.
I mostly post over at LessWrong now.

Avatar from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, owned by Hasbro.

Jack21222

Postby Jack21222 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:41 pm UTC

Now it's a Fall release.

http://warherald.warhammeronline.com/wa ... war?id=111

Today, I have news to report; we are going to delay the release of WAR until Fall 2008. While we do not expect this announcement to be met with fanfare and cheering crowds; the additional time will be spent hammering WAR into an even better game that it is today.

While I have no doubt that the community will experience a wide range of emotions over this decision, I urge you to remember one thing (and to keep the tar cold and the feathers on the birds), that our goal has never been to release a game by a certain date but to release a great Warhammer MMORPG.

/impatient

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:40 pm UTC

Late games are better than bad games. But I want to get into beta damn it!

Garm

Postby Garm » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:32 pm UTC

I agree with Vaniver. Best to play a finished product when it hits the shelves and test it during the beta. I've played too many games where I'm testing a product that'd gone gold.
- JFK

Maseiken
The Candylawyer

Postby Maseiken » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:27 am UTC

Wha'? But it IS Autumn, I-

Waaait a minute... hehe...
Stupid Northern Hemisphere...

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:47 am UTC

Serrin wrote:I just started reading about WAR a couple days ago, and I look forward to playing it.

We can use another fantasy MMO, but I don't think WAR will be it. I think we need a game where the rewards for playing hardcore are more than just better gear and some fancy titles. I raided in Everquest, I raided in WoW, I raided in LOTRO, and I played another good dozen MMOs, and they really all do start to look the same. One of the problems I see in MMOs is that you can only go forward, not backward. Sure, if you eat enough unrezzed deaths, you might slip back a little, but you don't have the potential to really get screwed. Ever heard of risk vs. reward? I know you old EQ players have. Some others have too, I'm sure. There's no longer any real risk, besides wasted time. I'd like to see a faster, riskier game. It'll never happen though, because most people are risk averse. WAR is definitely not this game.

Know what game I never quit because raiding was a huge waste of time and I had nowhere else to go? DAoC. If WAR is DAoC in Warhammer clothing, I'll like it, at least for a while. WH fluff is awesome, and DAoC's RvR isn't your usual endgame. I'm sure it'll get boring quickly enough, but it beats raiding. I only quit DAoC because my friends were whiny punks who started playing WoW instead. Jerks.

All WoW gave us was a mediocre MMO with a good (and by good, I mean alterable) UI, an incredibly popular license, and relatively minor flaws at launch, compared with other MMO launches.

I would trade all of WAR in a heartbeat though, for WH40k: online. The only cool race in WAR, Chaos, is even cooler in 40k. Furthermore, Tyranids. Know what else would be awesome? If you could play as a full platoon of Imperial Guard. You'd still probably be underpowered, though.

From what I've heard, you want to play EVE online. You can actually steal and destroy other peoples stuff. Taking your capitol ship out of the hanger is a risk that you'd better carefully consider.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

Serrin

Postby Serrin » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:05 pm UTC

I've heard similar rumors.

Thing is, anyone who starts playing now is terribly behind, CCP has already been busted several times for corruption and favoring "their" corps, and the military-industrial system is not only part of the game, but pretty much all of the game.

I'd like a game where there's still things to do besides amass wealth, and crush your foes. Also, where battles aren't largely decided by wealth. The game I wanted to play was Trials of Ascension, but that's quite moot now, as it's on indefinite hold.

To avoid veering too horribly offtopic, I've heard rumors fourth-hand that the real reason Warhammer Online is delayed because "all the testers said it copies WoW too much". Can anybody corroborate?

Jack21222

Postby Jack21222 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:02 am UTC

Serrin wrote:I've heard similar rumors.

Thing is, anyone who starts playing now is terribly behind, CCP has already been busted several times for corruption and favoring "their" corps, and the military-industrial system is not only part of the game, but pretty much all of the game.

I'd like a game where there's still things to do besides amass wealth, and crush your foes. Also, where battles aren't largely decided by wealth. The game I wanted to play was Trials of Ascension, but that's quite moot now, as it's on indefinite hold.

To avoid veering too horribly offtopic, I've heard rumors fourth-hand that the real reason Warhammer Online is delayed because "all the testers said it copies WoW too much". Can anybody corroborate?

That would be blatantly absurd. The quest system, the type of endgame content, the classes... everything's different than WoW. WoW is PvE focused. WAR is RvR focused. As far as the storyline goes, Warcraft copied Warhammer... the Warhammer brand has been around far longer.

The *real* reason Warhammer is being delayed is because of things like open RvR warfare (a la DAoC), and spec trees (which they didn't have at first).

That's kinda like saying DAoC copied EQ too much. There were a few similarities, but they were completely different games. I don't see how you can equate a game with a PvE endgame to one with a Realm vs Realm endgame (and early game... and middle game).

And yes, I know it's already been posted once before, but here you go again:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/04/10

Maseiken
The Candylawyer

Postby Maseiken » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:23 am UTC

Can we just say no-one copied anyone?

The Warhammer and Warcraft lore are so absurdlu different, and just because it's a Fantasy MMO doesn't make it a ripoff.

The only thing that could be said to be stolen is if WO had taken WoW's interface, I don't know if this is the case, but even if they did, good luck to them, it's a damn fine interface, and possibly the only way an MMO can be made very accesible (Cue DAoC Defendents castrating me, I'll say right now that I have not played DAoC, or EQ, and I'm sure they're great, it's just I can't imagine them having an Interface a good as WoW's.

If anything, everything since 1066 is ripping off Celtic Lore.

TL:DR, Warcraft and Warhammer are completly different, and if you say they're the same, Arthas and Archaon will team up and slap you into the Twisting nether/The realm of chaos.

Serrin

Postby Serrin » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:37 am UTC

I think it would be more accurate to say everyone copied everyone. Pretty much all fantasy has ripped off Tolkein, or someone else who ripped off Tolkein. And Tolkein himself "borrowed" from folklore. And, if you ask a former professor of mine, Judeo-Christian mythology too. Everyone (Western) has copied Everquest's basic advancement system, and put a twist on it. And all Everquest did was take the standard RPG combat resolution, and change it into a pseudo-realtime turn-based resolution.

That said, I was curious given everyone's history of only making the smallest possible steps away from a core generic MMO engine, how on earth WAR could be copying WoW too much, when the same people aren't complaining of WoW's similarities to EQ, or any of the other MMO incest going on. Because, unless I have been lied to, the source claiming this over-similarity, traces back to someone in the beta.

Public quests? Rock on. PvP endgame? Awesome. New twist on classes? Good enough for me. I don't care about the interface, as long as it doesn't suck. I was just curious if anyone had more information on why a beta source would be decrying similarities to WoW. One possibility is that he's a fanatical WoW cultist.

Of Negligible Mass

Postby Of Negligible Mass » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:30 pm UTC

Serrin wrote:To avoid veering too horribly offtopic, I've heard rumors fourth-hand that the real reason Warhammer Online is delayed because "all the testers said it copies WoW too much". Can anybody corroborate?

Not saying that the Witch Elf was exactly like the rogue in every possible way just without the stealth but...

To my mind it looked like WoW with a different skin on it and different lore (although Public Quests were made of win, as was the ability to FLEE!).

NB: YMMV. I only played the first four levels, but it was like...

Sinister Strike, check.
Combo Points, check.
Eviserate, check.
Slowing Poison (call it a kiss if you like, doesn't change what it is), check.

/Sigh...
Don't like it?

... Neither did I

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:22 pm UTC

Maseiken wrote:The Warhammer and Warcraft lore are so absurdlu different, and just because it's a Fantasy MMO doesn't make it a ripoff.
I agree with what Tycho said in the news post for that comic; that Blizzard does a fantastic job of making other people properties its own unique and quality blend. But the influence is definitely there.

Collector's edition preordered.

Garm

Postby Garm » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:15 pm UTC

I followed Vaniver's excellent example and pre-ordered a copy of the collectors edition yesterday. Should be exciting.
- JFK

Phen

Postby Phen » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:31 pm UTC

Yuri2356 wrote:

As far as I know, someone is making one. Relic or THQ, I think, bought the license... Or something. It's a long time since I read about it. But it would be AWESOME.
I'm a wizard. We know these things.

In war, one should seek to take and hold the high ground. From there, the enemy's movements are clearly visible, and he will struggle just to reach you, let alone fight you. High orbit is the highest ground there is.

Jack Saladin
X is kiss

Postby Jack Saladin » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:42 pm UTC

I am trying to learn about this game, but it is hard. Could someone, uhh, compile a giant post of all known information about the game, how the RvR/PvP/PvE stuff works out, and so on?

Or just link to a similar resource. I'm guessing some fansite has what I'm looking for, 'cause the official site is full of PR babble and in-universe lore and character blurbs instead of any actual gameplay information, far as I can tell.

Appreciated.

Edit: Questions I have so far: So, is the game like 3 mini-games in one box? How does the Ork/Dwarf fight (spread across their four 'tiers'), affect, say the High Elf/Dark Elf fight? Can you travel between all three zones?

Also, how split up is the game? 'Cause if capturing an enemy capital only matters to the .0036% of players who are on my server, then it's not as rewarding a feat as it could be.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:51 pm UTC

Perhaps in wiki form?

I'll see if I can find anything better.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Jack Saladin
X is kiss

Postby Jack Saladin » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:52 pm UTC

Dude, I am so past Wikipedia right now.

'nother Edit: Hmm, I think I'm getting the gist of it. I'm kind of worried that they'll be forced to nerf what could be quite awesome, just to appease the modern MMOer. Your average WoW style player is just going to cry and leave if his side starts losing - like someone said above, the MMO landscape is very, very risk averse.

Of course, if they focussed on a more 'hardcore' (even though I don't mean that word at all) market, it wouldn't matter, but every MMO endeavor is a race to beat WoW subscriptions, apparently, and you can't do that without appealing to the lower sects of society.

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:36 pm UTC

Fearbears?! wrote:So, is the game like 3 mini-games in one box? How does the Ork/Dwarf fight (spread across their four 'tiers'), affect, say the High Elf/Dark Elf fight? Can you travel between all three zones?
The game is a fight between Order and Destruction; it's expected that the Elf fight will primarily have elves on both sides, but you're not restricted to be in a certain spot. It wouldn't surprise me if quest rewards make it so it's beneficial to spend at least a minority of your time in 'your' warzone.

Generally, in RvR games like this, players flock to wherever the 'action' is. If the Ork/Dwarf fight is pretty calm and the High Elves are getting their asses kicked, it's likely that Dwarves will leave to go to the High Elf zones.

Fearbears?! wrote:'nother Edit: Hmm, I think I'm getting the gist of it. I'm kind of worried that they'll be forced to nerf what could be quite awesome, just to appease the modern MMOer. Your average WoW style player is just going to cry and leave if his side starts losing - like someone said above, the MMO landscape is very, very risk averse.

Of course, if they focussed on a more 'hardcore' (even though I don't mean that word at all) market, it wouldn't matter, but every MMO endeavor is a race to beat WoW subscriptions, apparently, and you can't do that without appealing to the lower sects of society.
These are the people that made Dark Age of Camelot, and so I don't think they'll abandon RvR. It's what they do well and what separates them from other MMOs; I think they're happier filling their niche than trying to take down WoW (which is at this stage pretty much impossible).

Garm

Postby Garm » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:35 pm UTC

I'm wandering around on one of the fan sites and they've got a transcript of the latest Dev chat up. It's pretty informative. Obviously the people asking these questions are way more into this than I am. My girlfriend likes to do things like go eat tho'. :D

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33164

I'll try to find some more of the dev chats and post them up here for all to see.
- JFK

Jack Saladin
X is kiss

Postby Jack Saladin » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:55 am UTC

So, I found a Wikia late last night: http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/
and stayed up until about 3AM reading every damn page.

Yeah, I went from "Huh? They're making a Warhammer game?" to "HYPE/10" pretty quickly.

Garm

Postby Garm » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:10 am UTC

Ooh, a wiki... sexy. Thanks for the link Fearbears?!! :)
- JFK

Jack Saladin
X is kiss

Postby Jack Saladin » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:13 am UTC

There's a bunch of informative videos here, as well: http://herald.warhammeronline.com/podcast/index.php

Return to “Gaming”