Ghostrogue wrote:* Background: PC Game, You start off in a space station, I can't remember the beginning cinematic but once you are left on the station you only have enough credits to basically buy your first ship. After you buy your first ship then you need to equip it with weapons. You can pick up a mission to go see someone on some other planet. Ok now the parts that I really really remember are the following; You can buy cargo ships, you can hire mercinaries to protect and fight with you, you can buy from the black market or "white" market, when you go through certain warp gates or when you're just flying around space you can be scanned by the "police" ships and if you are caught with black market goods then they attack you. You can buy better ships and weapons the more credits you get and every planets economy is different. Real real real similar to Freelancer but not quite. I didn't really get much further than the beginning so that's pretty much all I know.
* Year: Mid to late 90s?
* Perspective: 3D
* Art style: Not sure, just thin Freelancer (I know the game I am looking for is close to it)
* Environment: Space mostly, There were tons of planets that you could go to by jumping through warp gates I think. Each planet had it's different points of interest.
* Mood: I guess the mood would be dark?
* Genre: Space/Action Adventure?
* Gameplay: Action I guess? (edit) Single player as far as I remember.
I really want to say Escape Velocity, but that's only 2D.
This it? (Nova is the second, but it's the same in terms of gameplay)