Games you can't remember the title of.

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Menacing Spike

Re: Games you can't remember the title of.

Postby Menacing Spike » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:36 am UTC

Jorpho wrote:
Menacing Spike wrote:* Background: Played this on a old mac. Not sure about the year.
Ooh! Harry the Handsome Executive. Still available for the fabulously low price of $20, despite not even having OS X compatibility!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/harry/

Thanks.

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:25 am UTC

josephljordan3 wrote:* Background: Game I played as a kid in the late 80s-early 90s. I think it was windows 95 or pre video game
* Perspective: 2D graphics while in the spaceship mode
* Art style: Not Sure
* Environment: Mostly came from in your spaceship there was a galaxy map type view then a inter solar system view and planet/spaceport view.
* Mood: I don't recall the mission or story because I was so young I just flew around doing what I wanted. However I do recall that in the beginning of the game your basically forced into a "mission" then you can kind of sandbox around and do your own thing. However, you would sometimes be attacked by hostile aliens.
* Gameplay: It was a space strategy game sometime around doom/wolfenstein/quake era. I remember you could look at a galaxy map which would show like 4 space ports spread throughtout the galaxy and random plants. You didn't have to follow the story you could go mine or explore and upgrade your ship etc. at your leisure. I clearly remember you could stop at a spacestation and there were like 4 doors you could go to and it was semi 3dish? I also remember you could recruit crew members to join your ship.

Hmm. This reminded me of another game so much that I searched for it to remember the name - Millennium 2.2, known as Millennium: Return to Earth for the DOS version. It doesn't match the description here entirely, but it has a lot of similarities:
* You start on Moon Base, and can pretty much just play without worrying about the combat stuff until a certain point (I think the Martians start attacking once you either send a probe to Mars or its moons, or on some other condition).
* When you go to a base, there's a view of the base (that changes depending on how much you've built on the base) that lets you visit the hangar, and such.
* Each base can be upgraded with a number of different modules, and they mine various minerals that differ depending on the planet/moon the base is on.
* There's a view of the solar system (not galaxy) that lets you click on a planet to zoom into that planet's system, then click on either the planet itself or one of its moons to view the base (if there's one there), or else see what ships you have orbiting it.
pollywog wrote:
Wikihow wrote:* Smile a lot! Give a gay girl a knowing "Hey, I'm a lesbian too!" smile.
I want to learn this smile, perfect it, and then go around smiling at lesbians and freaking them out.

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:56 am UTC

Now for one of my own:

* Background: I don't think I ever actually played this one, but when I went to a friend's house he ... played it in front of me? Maybe he showed me some of the last stuff, and told me about some other stuff, and I might have played a little bit of the start of the game but I don't really remember.

* Year: Based on when I remember being friends with this guy, mid-90s. Probably '93-'95.

* Perspective: 2D, probably platform

* Art style: Similar to Prince of Persia, but with more detail and darker. I think the animation was rotoscoped.

* Environment: It was a very noir style game, so lots of dark city streets and apartments and buildings. The protagonist was male, probably a trenchcoat-wearing detective kind of guy.

* Mood: Very dark - like I said, noir.

* Genre: Um. This is where it gets tricky. I think it was an adventure game, possibly with some action elements.

* Gameplay: What little I remember of the story is that the protagonist was looking for the Big Bad, who I think was some kind of crime lord or mad scientist (or both, or there was one of each). At some point (I think it was mid-story), the hero's girlfriend is kidnapped by the Big Bad, and the big climactic scene involves trying to disable a device to stop her from being turned into a reptilian mutant (who, if you fail, I think you have to fight). For some reason I seem to remember that you needed a screwdriver to disable it? And you had to press the right buttons/pull the right levers to do so, although my friend only ever got the bad result (disable it, run over to her just in time to see the transformation take place) so I don't know if you *could* save her.
pollywog wrote:
Wikihow wrote:* Smile a lot! Give a gay girl a knowing "Hey, I'm a lesbian too!" smile.
I want to learn this smile, perfect it, and then go around smiling at lesbians and freaking them out.

Jorpho

Postby Jorpho » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:13 am UTC

Hmm. Noctropolis? Nightlong ? Maybe one of the early Tex Murphy games?

Felstaff
Occam's Taser

Postby Felstaff » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:46 am UTC

Flashback used the same rotoscoping as Prince of Persia. IIRC, the animations are identical. Also it's very BladeRunner-noir, with trenchcoats and the like. Although the coats aren't as trenchy as the ones in Beneath A Steel Sky.
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:29 pm UTC

There's also Out of This World / Another World which many people thought Flashback was a sequel of...

That said, I couldn't find a mention of a girlfriend in either game. I also don't recall trenchcoat wearing, but.. eh.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:26 am UTC

Doesn't look like any of those is a match, but "Fade to Black", the sequel to Flashback, comes moderately close in a few ways, and even has a romantic interest who lives or dies in alternative endings - but completely different to how I remember, and that was one of the major plot points so it's another false lead.

Thanks for the suggestions, though!

EDIT: After doing some Wikipedia category intersection searches, another contender has appeared: Rise of the Dragon, released in 1990 and which features a boss battle against the triad leader who has turned into a dragon. I will have to look further into this one. While it does use 1st person perspective, it apparently has platform side-scrolling sections which could be what I remembered.

EDIT 2: After even more searching, I am 95% sure this is the right game - there is reference to the girlfriend who (unless you save her) gets given a lethal dose of a drug, which makes the victims mutate just before they die.
pollywog wrote:

Lady Freya

Postby Lady Freya » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:39 pm UTC

Does this ring any bells:

Dreamcast game, game plays like a video, you watch a film of a house as though viewing cctv, you have to press buttons at key moments to set off traps to catch bad guys invading the house. PAL version though possibly other versions too.

New User

Postby New User » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:35 pm UTC

Lady Freya wrote:Does this ring any bells:

Dreamcast game, game plays like a video, you watch a film of a house as though viewing cctv, you have to press buttons at key moments to set off traps to catch bad guys invading the house. PAL version though possibly other versions too.

Sounds like Night Trap for Sega CD. Also try using the template in the original post.

Lady Freya

Postby Lady Freya » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:09 am UTC

New User wrote:Sounds like Night Trap for Sega CD. Also try using the template in the original post.

Thanks, and sorry! Will do next time.

thunderdoom

Postby thunderdoom » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:16 pm UTC

* Background: I played it at a friends house on I believe his PS1. It was a top down military game similar to Advance Wars where you made tanks and military like vehicles which rose from the ground through an underground base thing.
* Year: I remember it being a big deal that the dude had a PS1, not many people I knew had one, I played it with a guy that I hung out with from 1993 to 1996
* Perspective: Top Down
* Art style: Other than top down, alot of olive and other military colors
* Environment: I remember going on grass and roads.... I know... really specific
* Mood: strategic
* Genre: I believe it was turn based military

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:37 pm UTC

Here's a list of turn-based strategy on the PS1.
Using that list, there's Nectaris:Military Madness, or Civilization II.

I'll keep digging. Turn based strategy is a small enough field as is, so tracking down a reality-set Turn Based Strategy game on the PS1 is .. actually pretty damn specific. We're probably talking about ten or so games total. Do you recall aircraft in the game at all, and if so, do you recall what kind of aircraft it was? WWII era stuff, modern jets, biplanes..?

One last question I have.. what continent are you on, or country even? That may help figure out if you would have possibly been playing an import or not and help narrow down the list of games to search - if it was never released in North America and that's where you are, for example, it's probably not it.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Felstaff
Occam's Taser

Postby Felstaff » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:26 pm UTC

Sounds like Panzer General, 'speshly the olives & greens part. Was it historical military, or futuristic military?

Hexagonal tile-based, a bit Risk-like?
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

Zarq

Postby Zarq » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:41 pm UTC

* Background: PC
* Year: Probably around 2002-2003, I remember this distinctly because the game I'm looking for didn't run on my computer, so I bought Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 instead.
* Perspective: Isometric
* Genre: Park simulation
* Gameplay: It's a zoo simulation, but with dinosaurs. I don't remember a lot of specific things about it, it was mostly your random park management game, but I do remember that you could mix DNA of dinosaurs and make your own dinosaur.
It's definitely not the dinosaurs expansion for Zoo Tycoon, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't a Jurassic Park game.

Yeah, not a lot of info, but I think the DNA mixing narrows it down sufficiently (and I also think it was the only unique part of the game)
You rang?

"It is better to shit yourself, than to die of constipation." - Some picture on reddit

Felstaff
Occam's Taser

Postby Felstaff » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:44 pm UTC

Dino Island!

Zarq

Postby Zarq » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:46 pm UTC

Yes!

Thank you.
You rang?

"It is better to shit yourself, than to die of constipation." - Some picture on reddit

Bhelliom

Postby Bhelliom » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:50 pm UTC

thunderdoom wrote:* Background: I played it at a friends house on I believe his PS1. It was a top down military game similar to Advance Wars where you made tanks and military like vehicles which rose from the ground through an underground base thing.
* Year: I remember it being a big deal that the dude had a PS1, not many people I knew had one, I played it with a guy that I hung out with from 1993 to 1996
* Perspective: Top Down
* Art style: Other than top down, alot of olive and other military colors
* Environment: I remember going on grass and roads.... I know... really specific
* Mood: strategic
* Genre: I believe it was turn based military

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Return Fire?
"Eloquently Blunt"

TaintedDeity

Postby TaintedDeity » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:01 pm UTC

TaintedDeity wrote:It's a flash game, a top down space shooter. I think there was a war on. You start off with a small ship in one square of the map (the map was arranged in separate zones in a grid) and you fly around clearing out the enemy ships in other sectors. By killing other ships and stopping off at stations or something, you could get other parts for your ship and attach them. Things like shield generators, missiles, lasers etc. Some of the squares in the grid were dangerous and sapped your shield energy, forcing all but the best ships to stick to inhabited parts of the map.
I've forgotten everything to do with the name...
I totally found the game!
It's called ShellCore and there's now a sequal out! Yay!
Ⓞⓞ◯

Converge

Postby Converge » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:31 pm UTC

I played this possibly around 2002? May have had it earlier but I can't quite remember the time frame. I want to say it has something to do with the name Shogun but I can't find a thing correlating to that.

It's a PC game, I think it was third person.

Now I remember clearly you could either pilot mechs or get out and run around as the person. You could also squash other civilians running around with your mech. That's all I can remember!

Jar'O'Jam

Postby Jar'O'Jam » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:50 pm UTC

Could it be Shogo: Mobile Armor Division ?
Agronica - my musical outlet for the past couple of years - give it a listen at Soundcloud

Converge

Postby Converge » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:14 am UTC

Hot damn, that's totally it! Thanks!

Minchandre

Postby Minchandre » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:06 pm UTC

I just asked /v/, but they're useless.

There was this game a while ago a followed closely, though never actually played (I think that it may even never have actually been released). Here's what I remember:

-I'm 95% sure it was an MMO
-The major selling point was enemies came in large mobs which attacked in a coordinated fashion
-The setting was fantasy, but it was implied that it was just sufficiently advanced technology
-The world was run through with this intricate series of interconnecting tubes
-There were 4 (or 5?) player races, each elemental themed (I think there were 4, but I distinctly remember one of them being wood or poison or something)
-Additionally, there were 2 NPC races. One was these little fuzzy thingies that were in touch with nature and crap, and one were these tall people who always wore full environmental suits and had clearly technological caravans. They looked kinda like quarians from Mass Effect. The implication (though never spelled out) was that the fuzzy things were really, really advanced aliens who had somehow tampered with the world, and that the enviro-suit guys were less advanced but still highly advanced aliens who were just sort of checking it out - though they may have been natives, or recruited natives.

thesajuukhar

Postby thesajuukhar » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:11 am UTC

I need Help too, losing my time on net i started to remembwer the past about certains games on my mind plz could you find them out??

1st one

* background:on a house of my friend, possible around of 2004,windows 98 or xp(cant remember),its simply amazing but i lost hope on finding it....
* year: just like i said around 2004...
* Perspective: like an normal RTS game the camera is from above. sprite game but similar to 3D( oh well just remember age of empires or stronghold)
* Art style: sprite based similar to 3D, the theme is complety asian (possible on feudal japan)
* Environment: hummm....normal you have a hero mounted in a horse , a town hall, normal like an RTS based on japan, nothing to say here.
* Mood: strategic like all( .... does i have to repeat..??? DOES???)...... but interesting, calm, bright.
* Genre: Pure RTS game
* Gameplay: Well its rather unique... is a RTS based on a feudal japan, like age of empires you start with a town hall you can train peasants to work and collect resource or build specific resourse-collecting sites that allow you to collect...
one of these resourse is corn (only the icon i think cause i beleive is food,but OH WELL)
the only thing you can train is peasants but you can build military structures like normal barracks but to have warrior you need to right-click the peasant on the building to change,transform,train him to be a soldier, a archer,etc... there are 2 bar on their head
one is problaby the HP or life, the second one i remember its blue, its propose i remember its prowess(yeah the game is somewhat realist), more your soldiers stay idle and dont fight more they will lose strength and need go to barracks once again to "refill" their strength.i remember that there is no magic (OR not, could have or NOT). i remember a thing cleary about a siege on my empire. i had strong stone walls with stairs that the archers can use to attack from above, but the enemy have 3 options. 1st is to a attack the wood gate,2nd use a wood mobile staircase(i just remember but even so , JUST WTF IS THAT???) to let the soldiers invade by entering on the wall roofs. and 3rd use siege help like trebuchets ou catapults to break my defenses.

anyway could you figure at all plz? JUST REMEMBER DONT SAY THAT IS BATTLE REALMS CAUSE I KNOW it isnt.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:21 am UTC

thesajuukhar wrote:* Mood: strategic like all( .... does i have to repeat..??? DOES???)...... but interesting, calm, bright.

Strategic like all.. is not a mood. Was the game dark and crushing, or bright and happy? Was it a lone heroic general against the overwhelming forces of darkness and no one expected victory and at best it seemed there would be a tie, or was it a bright shiny happy candy-land adventure where there seemed to be no real danger?

If it was somewhere in between, just leave the field blank. Maybe throw an N/A in there.

All that being said - Shogun:Total War?

thesajuukhar

Postby thesajuukhar » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:08 am UTC

SecondTalon wrote:
thesajuukhar wrote:* Mood: strategic like all( .... does i have to repeat..??? DOES???)...... but interesting, calm, bright.

Strategic like all.. is not a mood. Was the game dark and crushing, or bright and happy? Was it a lone heroic general against the overwhelming forces of darkness and no one expected victory and at best it seemed there would be a tie, or was it a bright shiny happy candy-land adventure where there seemed to be no real danger?

If it was somewhere in between, just leave the field blank. Maybe throw an N/A in there.

oh if that the case the its bright when your are governing your empire greatly and intense when the enemy has a deadly advantage over me...

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:25 am UTC

...... so not applicable.

Jorpho

Postby Jorpho » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:19 am UTC

thesajuukhar

Postby thesajuukhar » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:42 pm UTC

thesajuukhar wrote:
SexyTalon wrote:

oh if that the case the its bright when your are governing your empire greatly and intense when the enemy has a deadly advantage over me...

Unfortunaly dont is a total War game, is more like the games strognhold, with peasants and all beign said

i made a mistake the camera is isometric....

thesajuukhar

Postby thesajuukhar » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:45 pm UTC

Jorpho wrote:Takeda also springs to mind.
http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/takeda

no dont is takeda if you are refering to my game... but thanks for review..

I tellin´ya im sure is more like stronghold: crusades, have resources and workers, and dont is a purely WAr based game.

mitchelldog4

Postby mitchelldog4 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:28 am UTC

* Background: I remember playing it on the PS1, in the late late 90's
* Year: Late 90's to 2000
* Perspective: 3D it was like a very far away 3rd person though
* Art style:
* Environment: I remember the first level was in a jungle and you had to jump over some logs and some like pit things that would open periodically, there was also ropes you would swing from and like flying bugs that would attack you. And also the main character was a guy, I think black hair? Hard to tell exactly graphics weren't the best back in the day.
* Mood: It was a darker game, jungle oriented.
* Genre: Platformer
* Game play: Your mission was to pass each level will a certain amount of lives, you collected diamonds i think ( Felt a lot like Indiana Jones, but it wasn't) , and there were traps waiting for you. I distinctly remember that there was like little scorpions that would attack you in the middle levels and that there were spike logs you had to jump over, and the dam bug things who looked like they were made up of triangles and sounded like a buzz saw.

Also there was a demo for a destruction derby game on the disk if this narrows it down a little more.

Title had something to do with pits and that is the most I get remember haha, I have been trying to find this game for a long time now so help would be appreciated =)

Felstaff
Occam's Taser

Postby Felstaff » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:12 am UTC

Pitfall 3D: Beyond the Jungle.

nicholashill

Postby nicholashill » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:35 pm UTC

Hey guys,

I've been trying to figure this one out for years.

I played it on my Sega Megadrive - in Britain of course - I guess you call them Genesis consoles. The game in question is a side scrolling shooter that may have been Japanese in origin, although I am not sure about this. I can remember very little other than the fact that it was colourful, and in the third level (I think) you fought this segmented snake that came into view and circled around you a bit. It was possible to play with two players on screen at once. I believe every now and then you walked around a bit, in which case the subsequent level was in the ship shooting around.

I can't for the life of me remember the name of the game - any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Nick

mitchelldog4

Postby mitchelldog4 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:53 pm UTC

Felstaff wrote:Pitfall 3D: Beyond the Jungle.

Hell yes!! Thats it!

Rbp-7-Ooz

Postby Rbp-7-Ooz » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:47 pm UTC

like Walter said "Here goes something here comes nothing."
..because this is going to be vauge.

* Background: Pre color Nintendo GameBoy. I remember a friend bought it, and I thought to myself if I ever got a GB I would want a game like that. It was a dungeon crawling First person Similar to Shadowgate, Dungeon Master and Wizardry, but it was not any of those. I see to remember ladders, giant ants, and I want to say I found a well at one time.
* Year: Early to Mid-90s would be my best guess.
* Perspective: First Person
* Art style: Sprite-based.
* Environment: Dungeon. The only Mob I remember is the giant Ant although there were others.
* Mood: Neutral. Not horror... just standard adventure
* Genre: RPG
* Gameplay: Turn-based, walking down coridors. ( I know vague... sry)

Jorpho

Postby Jorpho » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:25 am UTC

Sounds a lot like Mysterium. In fact, upon looking at the screenshots, that is almost certainly it.
http://www.mobygames.com/game/gameboy/mysterium

Mind you, no one seems to like Mysterium.

Rbp-7-Ooz

Postby Rbp-7-Ooz » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:55 am UTC

Jorpho wrote:Sounds a lot like Mysterium. In fact, upon looking at the screenshots, that is almost certainly it.
http://www.mobygames.com/game/gameboy/mysterium
Mind you, no one seems to like Mysterium.

YEEEESSS! I love the people in this thread.

Thank you!

kneppercr

Postby kneppercr » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:44 pm UTC

Ok this one has been bothering me for years.

* Background: My dad played this on his PC, I want to say through DOS but it may have been WIN 3.14 launchable
* Year: Late 80's early 90's. Certainly not past 1993-1994
* Perspective: Only perspective I can recall is sidescrolling but not action-packed or anything, just kinda plodding along.
* Art style: Spritebased Im pretty sure.
* Environment: What i remember is the player charector (human or humonoid) moving through a forest and an option you had was to release little green diggers who would disappear into the ground and you could find stuff. Your diggers could also die down there. You cannot see what the diggers do.
* Mood: Neutral. I remember there being a lot of forests involved.
* Genre: Single-player. Perhaps RPG, possibly Adventure.
* Gameplay: Not turn-based, dont remember anything else. Pretty sure you only had the one guy to play with.

I know this isnt much to go on but I;ve been scratching my head for a long long time.

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:22 pm UTC

* Background: It was on a mac, maybe... ten years ago? Fifteen?
* Perspective: First person view
* Art style: Two actors, weird organic alien ship
* Environment: You smash into a disabled? alien ship drifting toward the sun.
* Mood: You are in a space battle at the start and your fighter gets destroyed. Your friends (a man and a woman, both wearing leather I think) put your brain in a robot. At the beginning you hear her voice, then they turn on your vision and colors swirl around. Mood is very dark overall. I think either you or one of your friends is called "KC". Your view is a camera + robot interface.
* Gameplay: Mainly explorations, with your friends dying if you don't react quickly to threats.

edit: Yeees!
Last edited by Menacing Spike on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:27 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:48 pm UTC

Menacing Spike wrote:* Background: It was on a mac, maybe... ten years ago? Fifteen?
* Perspective: First person view
* Art style: Two actors, weird organic alien ship
* Environment: You smash into a disabled? alien ship drifting toward the sun.
* Mood: You are in a space battle at the start and your fighter gets destroyed. Your friends (a man and a woman, both wearing leather I think) put your brain in a robot. At the beginning you hear her voice, then they turn on your vision and colors swirl around. Mood is very dark overall. I think either you or one of your friends is called "KC". Your view is a camera + robot interface.
* Gameplay: Mainly explorations, with your friends dying if you don't react quickly to threats.

The Daedalus Encounter starring Tia Carrere and Christian Bocher.

zommok

Postby zommok » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:28 am UTC

Well this my 1st post and this game i have been searching for ages and no luck. Here is what i know, i apologise if it is limited:

* Background: I remember playing it at my house when i was a kid. Not sure i think around 1998/9/2000 It was on windows pc. It was an awesome game i liked playing, i never got bored of it. Besides being fun, i used always lose so kept on trying and trying.
* Year: The year was for sure past 1994, it was around 1996-2001, around that time.
* Perspective: Not too sure, i am sure that is was 3d view, i think was 1st person persective.
* Art style: Defintaltely not sprites, it think cell-shaded graphics.
* Environment: It looked like a battefield.Most likely the future. They were robots, scary looking not sure if were aliens also. Don't remember any bosses. No clue on protangist. Don't know. Don't remember any dialogue. Not sure, could have been guns or lasers. Yes, but most likely wa because of my lack of skill. The enemy robots.
* Mood: It seemed dark the game, especially when u c the art of work of the robots cus i think my cd was a demo and showed the full game screen with the artwork of the robot.
* Genre: Shooter
* Gameplay: I think was aim and shoot, there were enemys and shoot. Don't remember much on it.

Besides these 2 things i know 2 more facts:

1) The cd came with was redish and had this symbol on it: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070716200424/yugioh/images/thumb/2/23/RingofDestructionSK2-JP-C.jpg/246px-RingofDestructionSK2-JP-C.jpg ignore the bombs it was more like a gear.

2) I remember 2 levels: one was a wasteland which i was there a lot and the other was some kind of room with black and white tile floor.

That's all and thanks if anyone helps. :D

Return to “Gaming”