Well this my 1st post and this game i have been searching for ages and no luck. Here is what i know, i apologise if it is limited:
* Background: I remember playing it at my house when i was a kid. Not sure i think around 1998/9/2000 It was on windows pc. It was an awesome game i liked playing, i never got bored of it. Besides being fun, i used always lose so kept on trying and trying.
* Year: The year was for sure past 1994, it was around 1996-2001, around that time.
* Perspective: Not too sure, i am sure that is was 3d view, i think was 1st person persective.
* Art style: Defintaltely not sprites, it think cell-shaded graphics.
* Environment: It looked like a battefield.Most likely the future. They were robots, scary looking not sure if were aliens also. Don't remember any bosses. No clue on protangist. Don't know. Don't remember any dialogue. Not sure, could have been guns or lasers. Yes, but most likely wa because of my lack of skill. The enemy robots.
* Mood: It seemed dark the game, especially when u c the art of work of the robots cus i think my cd was a demo and showed the full game screen with the artwork of the robot.
* Genre: Shooter
* Gameplay: I think was aim and shoot, there were enemys and shoot. Don't remember much on it.
Besides these 2 things i know 2 more facts:
1) The cd came with was redish and had this symbol on it: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070716200424/yugioh/images/thumb/2/23/RingofDestructionSK2-JP-C.jpg/246px-RingofDestructionSK2-JP-C.jpg ignore the bombs it was more like a gear.
2) I remember 2 levels: one was a wasteland which i was there a lot and the other was some kind of room with black and white tile floor.
That's all and thanks if anyone helps.