Starcraft 2 : The Dune II Clone

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Re: Starcraft 2 : The Dune II Clone

Postby Jesse » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:18 am UTC

Overlords are OP. They give supply and perform drops?! I want medivacs to be supply depots.

rigwarl

Postby rigwarl » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:43 am UTC

I know, like, every single time I play vs zerg they build overlords. Nerf.

|Erasmus|
Branson

Postby |Erasmus| » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:36 am UTC

Jesse wrote:Overlords are OP. They give supply and perform drops?! I want medivacs to be supply depots.

Nah, to fix medivacs, they should arrive fully loaded with marines. and you should be able to instantly call it down wherever on the map...

You, sir, name?

Postby You, sir, name? » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:21 am UTC

|Erasmus| wrote:
Jesse wrote:Overlords are OP. They give supply and perform drops?! I want medivacs to be supply depots.

Nah, to fix medivacs, they should arrive fully loaded with marines. and you should be able to instantly call it down wherever on the map...

They should also be barracks that can build 30 supply worth of units in a few seconds.
I edit my posts a lot and sometimes the words wrong order words appear in sentences get messed up.

phlip
Restorer of Worlds

Postby phlip » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:30 am UTC

Just enable all the units and upgrades from the Terran campaign, that should help a bit.

Code: Select all

enum ಠ_ಠ {°□°╰=1, °Д°╰, ಠ益ಠ╰};
void ┻━┻︵​╰(ಠ_ಠ ⚠) {exit((int)⚠);}
[he/him/his]

You, sir, name?

Postby You, sir, name? » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:37 am UTC

phlip wrote:Just enable all the units and upgrades from the Terran campaign, that should help a bit.

Just having the Hercules dropship would make Terran virtually impossible to defeat.
I edit my posts a lot and sometimes the words wrong order words appear in sentences get messed up.

Berengal
Superabacus Mystic of the First Rank

Postby Berengal » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:30 am UTC

I'm partial to the drop pods myself. Except I play protoss, and feel like drop pods would be a clear violation of my warp gate patent.

People don't use warp prisms enough. Sometimes I find myself going templar in the mid-late game, but I still get a robo pretty early for the observers. When I've got all the observers I need the robo is free to produce warp prisms. I'm still pretty noob, letting my money get too high too often, and I tend to sink that extra cash into warp gates. If you have 10+ gates the warp prism is pretty much capable of establishing a beachhead inside your opponents base almost by itself. Even 6+ gates are pretty decent, especially when combined with a push at the front. DTs and archons are especially deadly, and if you can manage to defend the warp prism you can get even more rounds of units warping in. I feel like I need to practice this some more.

Speaking of practice, any EUers want a practice partner? I'm pretty new to the game and RTSes in general. I placed in gold, and I'm still there even after about 20 games played, although I only have a win ratio of about 25%, and I usually play against bronze or silver players.
It is practically impossible to teach good programming to students who are motivated by money: As potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:58 am UTC

You, sir, name? wrote:They should also be barracks that can build 30 supply worth of units in a few seconds.

Battlecrusiers could still beat them 1v1!
HAVE YOU NO CONCEPT OF BALANCE

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:10 am UTC

This reminds me of the GSL chat during HuK vs MC, where we just trolled about how Stalkers needed more stuff, like Forcefield, and burrow, and to be Massive, and an air unit, and stimpack, and concussive shell, and to spawn a hundred at a time.

Beardhammer

Postby Beardhammer » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:08 am UTC

Berengal wrote:I'm partial to the drop pods myself. Except I play protoss, and feel like drop pods would be a clear violation of my warp gate patent.

People don't use warp prisms enough. Sometimes I find myself going templar in the mid-late game, but I still get a robo pretty early for the observers. When I've got all the observers I need the robo is free to produce warp prisms. I'm still pretty noob, letting my money get too high too often, and I tend to sink that extra cash into warp gates. If you have 10+ gates the warp prism is pretty much capable of establishing a beachhead inside your opponents base almost by itself. Even 6+ gates are pretty decent, especially when combined with a push at the front. DTs and archons are especially deadly, and if you can manage to defend the warp prism you can get even more rounds of units warping in. I feel like I need to practice this some more.

Speaking of practice, any EUers want a practice partner? I'm pretty new to the game and RTSes in general. I placed in gold, and I'm still there even after about 20 games played, although I only have a win ratio of about 25%, and I usually play against bronze or silver players.

I like bringing a warp prism along with a deathblob. It's cheaper and easier than constantly crapping proxy pylons all over the map.

You, sir, name?

Postby You, sir, name? » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:15 am UTC

Beardhammer wrote:
Berengal wrote:I'm partial to the drop pods myself. Except I play protoss, and feel like drop pods would be a clear violation of my warp gate patent.

I like bringing a warp prism along with a deathblob. It's cheaper and easier than constantly crapping proxy pylons all over the map.

You get an extra cookie if you transport your HTs in said warp prism, so that they're safe from ninja EMPs.

TheBanana

Postby TheBanana » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:55 pm UTC

So I went on a laddering binge last night with semi-disastrous results. Apparently I cannot win a TvZ to save my freaking life. Ok, that's a lie cause I did win one haha. But two-three weeks ago I was winning 9 out of 10 TvZ's so I guess now I'm in a TvZ slump. I'm not even losing to anything specific unless you count my own bad play.
On the other hand two to three weeks ago I was barely doing 50/50 against toss but lately I seem to be crushing them.

That ever happen to you all? Like one day you'll suck at a matchup and the next you're awesome at it and vice versa.
- screen name: theBanana on SC2
gamer id: #256

Beardhammer

Postby Beardhammer » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:46 pm UTC

You, sir, name? wrote:
Beardhammer wrote:

You get an extra cookie if you transport your HTs in said warp prism, so that they're safe from ninja EMPs.

I've never done it, but the main concern for me would be: what happens if they pick off the Warp Prism before you unload the templar? 200/600 down the drain, plus another 200 minerals for the warp prism itself. This is assuming you were making Colossi, and therefore they have Vikings flying around.

You, sir, name?

Postby You, sir, name? » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:46 pm UTC

Beardhammer wrote:
You, sir, name? wrote:You get an extra cookie if you transport your HTs in said warp prism, so that they're safe from ninja EMPs.

I've never done it, but the main concern for me would be: what happens if they pick off the Warp Prism before you unload the templar? 200/600 down the drain, plus another 200 minerals for the warp prism itself. This is assuming you were making Colossi, and therefore they have Vikings flying around.

In practice this is a fairly hard thing to accomplish, so long as the warp prism stays near the deathball. If they try to snipe it with enough vikings to kill it before you can unload, they risk losing a significant portion of their vikings to blink stalkers (especially since the wp may not even have templars in it!), which would be a very unfortunate thing to do if you have colossi on the field.

This is actually something you see pro-players do. I know WhiteRa uses warp prisms in this fashion. He loads them up before combat, waits for the EMPs, drops the templars and storm the shit out of the enemy army.

Beardhammer

Postby Beardhammer » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:23 pm UTC

I've always wondered why the Korean toss players don't seem to use warp prisms much while WhiteRa's shown everyone they can be used to great effect.

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:56 pm UTC

Korean players seem very set in their ways, you see a lot of trends in Korea that ignore what is going on in the EU and NA.

el_loco_avs

Postby el_loco_avs » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:24 pm UTC

won my placement match and won my first ladder match against a favoured terran and won fairly handy after containing him and then starving him out. I am now a #4 ranked bronze leaguer. w00t.

Also MLG starts tonight again. pacific time. ugh.
You go your way.
I'll go your way too.

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:39 pm UTC

Beardhammer wrote:I've always wondered why the Korean toss players don't seem to use warp prisms much while WhiteRa's shown everyone they can be used to great effect.

A robo and prism is 400 minerals you don't have at the start of a game. If you do get a robo the build time needs to be spent on an immortal.

I agree for after about 8 minutes (4gate pressure lessens), but it's rare for a PvP to not be decided by then.
The Reaper wrote:Evolution is a really really really long run-on sentence.

Beardhammer

Postby Beardhammer » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:15 pm UTC

Game_boy wrote:
Beardhammer wrote:I've always wondered why the Korean toss players don't seem to use warp prisms much while WhiteRa's shown everyone they can be used to great effect.

A robo and prism is 400 minerals you don't have at the start of a game. If you do get a robo the build time needs to be spent on an immortal.

I agree for after about 8 minutes (4gate pressure lessens), but it's rare for a PvP to not be decided by then.

Yeah. PvP is so ridiculously boring. I'd rather watch two identical roach/infestor armies a-move into each other over 4gate after 4gate after 4gate.

Even TvT's pretty boring after the opening moves, usually - OH SHIT MAN HE'S MOVING HIS TANKS UP ANOTHER INCH OH JESUS BLUE'S GONNA BE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE IN ANOTHER EIGHT MINUTES OH SHIT

rigwarl

Postby rigwarl » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:17 pm UTC

This is my favorite SC2 1v1 match ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShaAawYxPCQ

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:41 pm UTC

rigwarl wrote:

This is my favorite SC2 1v1 match ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShaAawYxPCQ

I remember why GSL seasons 1&2 and Blizzcon were unwatchable now.

Genius handled that very badly. He shouldn't have lost any stalkers or more than 4-5 probes from the drop, and then his superior stalker and gate count would allow him to take out the prism and units, and at least be even.

Is it really a better game than Thorzain vs MC on Taldarim or Nestea vs sCfOu on Crossfire?

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:49 pm UTC

Beardhammer wrote:
Even TvT's pretty boring after the opening moves, usually - OH SHIT MAN HE'S MOVING HIS TANKS UP ANOTHER INCH OH JESUS BLUE'S GONNA BE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE IN ANOTHER EIGHT MINUTES OH SHIT

I think TvT has moved past that to be honest. Every unit is useful now (even Ghost, Hellion, Banshee, Thor, ...) and there is no set composition you must get or opening you must do. In the lategame just as tanks start to get boring, air dominance becomes very important with banshees or BC transitions being powerful but need a lot of skill and timing. It also goes on long enough to be true economic balancing and calculated harass rather than build order wins that decide games in 10 minutes.

There's also the constant threat of drops and blue flame hellions to break up the tank focus.

rigwarl

Postby rigwarl » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:38 am UTC

Game_boy wrote:He shouldn't have lost any stalkers or more than 4-5 probes from the drop

Why would White-Ra even attempt the drop if this is the case?

Game_boy wrote:his superior stalker and gate count

White-Ra has 4 gates when the drop occurs.

psion

Postby psion » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:43 am UTC

That game is almost a year old. Notice that they're playing on Lost Temple? Putting resources into a robo and a warp prism is expensive, enough so that you can't use it to be aggressive because you'll have less units than your opponent. Not to mention warp prisms are made of paper and cost supply as opposed to providing it, like a pylon. Even in close air positions like that I don't see it as being very viable.

TheBanana wrote:That ever happen to you all? Like one day you'll suck at a matchup and the next you're awesome at it and vice versa.

Yeah. It'll become more consistent as your play becomes more consistent.

I played a few games with Erasmus on Searing Crater, and he managed to beat me when he abused the terrain with tanks. I'm fairly certain that terran could have a 75%+ win rate against zerg at the pro level on this map.

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:38 am UTC

Every game of MLG so far has been exciting and well played by both competitors (Drewbie v MMA was great). Tune in if you can.

Beardhammer

Postby Beardhammer » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:09 am UTC

psion wrote:That game is almost a year old. Notice that they're playing on Lost Temple? Putting resources into a robo and a warp prism is expensive, enough so that you can't use it to be aggressive because you'll have less units than your opponent. Not to mention warp prisms are made of paper and cost supply as opposed to providing it, like a pylon. Even in close air positions like that I don't see it as being very viable.

TheBanana wrote:That ever happen to you all? Like one day you'll suck at a matchup and the next you're awesome at it and vice versa.

Yeah. It'll become more consistent as your play becomes more consistent.

I played a few games with Erasmus on Searing Crater, and he managed to beat me when he abused the terrain with tanks. I'm fairly certain that terran could have a 75%+ win rate against zerg at the pro level on this map.

I've always wondered why Immortals are in such an odd place in PvP. You'd think you want to get them quickly, because the enemy toss is probably spamming Stalkers. Problem is, Immortals move much slower than Stalkers and are outranged by them, and good luck even using them efficiently once Blink is done.

I wonder what they intend to do with Immortals with Heart of the Swarm coming up. Right now I don't ever see them being used outside of team games (where, due to the way team games work, they're actually pretty nice.)

Beardhammer

Postby Beardhammer » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:36 am UTC

I wish the amount of points you gain for a win were proportional to your score at the end of the game.

Twice tonight I carried two crappy players who thought they were the reason they won. Dude comes in 3rd, behind a player on the LOSING TEAM and acts like he's the reason we won. Because he had 3/3 marines hiding behind my 3/2 thors, pile of tanks, and marines of my own. But who killed the Broodlords? Who killed the Infestors? Who killed the enemy tanks? I did! He scouts Broodlords 2 minutes before we push... and he has no vikings. I was already at 200/200 with thors, hellions, tanks, and some marines. Two minutes. He could've had 16+ vikings out by time we pushed, yet we had none and lost the initial push... and he acts like it's my fault? It's my fault you got ridiculously hard countered by like 4 fucking infestors that killed every single one of your marines?

Then he talks shit about collecting resources and unit production. We cut to the economy tab, and he's dead fucking last by more than 15k points while on the WINNING TEAM. Blue was 1k ahead of me at 45k, I was at 44k, red (really lousy zerg) was at 34k... and he was sitting at 31k. Unit production - he produced only 10 more units than I did, despite him being pure marine/medivac while I was almost pure mech. He killed 50 fewer units than I did. You look at the econ graph and he's below everyone for almost the entire game. Army value doesn't really matter since he's MM compared to mech - obviously I'm gonna be worth a lot more due to thors and other shit.

The real kicker? He talks shit about my 1v1 - I don't have a 1v1 for this season because I really don't care to. I look at his profile - dude is Platinum with only 17 wins. He's platinum and went pure marine/medivac vs tanks and roach/infestor. And he talks shit? Shit, my mech was the only reason we didn't get laughed out of that fucking game by a team in Gold.

Next time I think I'm just gonna kill my partner's CC's and then bail out if I end up noticing I'm carrying someone. I'm done giving free wins to idiots that don't deserve them.

Also, Thors are really fun. Their ground DPS is fucking crazy as hell.

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:15 am UTC

Beardhammer wrote:Also, Thors are really fun. Their ground DPS is fucking crazy as hell.

Inferior to marines for cost/dps, and lots of overkill anyway.
Thors have five real uses: force muta unclump, huge range vs muta/phoenix (to prevent "dicking around" harassment), fucking up FFs, tanking aoe (storm/fungal/ultracleave a thor? yeah, right), and dealing damage at a very decent range.

One game I made tons of thors/marines, expecting mutas (scouted zerg going really gas-heavy) and then got nydus'd by tons of roaches. I was really surprised at how well they dealt with roaches despite the huge number difference (the zerg essentially went all-in, while I misread him and expanded twice). That was thanks to their range and SCV repair.

Beardhammer

Postby Beardhammer » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:38 am UTC

Thors actually do very well against pretty much every zerg ground unit except lings. They have enormous DPS for the tougher units (roaches, ultras, maybe even queens if you want to count them like that), tons of armor and HP, and they can damned near one-shot most other ground units (I believe they literally kill lings with one half of an attack cycle with +3 atk and will kill hydras in two attack cycles.) They can even do alright vs Broodlords, though it's more of a support role - they can soften them up while you stim the marines in or chase them with vikings since they have that sexy 10 range on air attacks.

I'm having fun playing a mech style with Terran lately. I haven't really tried it vs Protoss but I think it could work. Immortals might become problematic but that's what 250mm cannons is for (they'll also probably be pretty slick vs Colossi, too.)

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:32 pm UTC

Beardhammer wrote:They have enormous DPS for the tougher units

But a terrible cost/dps ratio.

Beardhammer

Postby Beardhammer » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:04 pm UTC

Menacing Spike wrote:
Beardhammer wrote:They have enormous DPS for the tougher units

But a terrible cost/dps ratio.

Which doesn't really matter. By the time you're pumping thors out cost has nothing to do with it.

But, honestly, versus competent opponents Terran feels really underpowered in late-game in team games. Virtually anything you can do can be effortlessly countered by Protoss or Zerg.

Bio is made nearly useless by Infestors, Colossi, and Templar. Mech can be hard-countered with Infestors (parasite), or just rushed down, really, especially if your tanks aren't perfectly positioned at all times (you don't have a huge blob of marines to soak hits while the tanks get setup.) Banshees stop being useful almost as soon as an obs or overseer pops out, there's just too many missiles flying around for Ravens to be good (PDDs just can't keep up, not even close), and if you can afford to make more than one or two Battlecruisers I'd honestly say you won the game, anyway.

It just feels like Terran HAS to win within the first 10-12 minutes or so, or they start falling really far behind because of how incredibly vulnerable roughly half their units are to the tons of AOE that can be thrown around in late-game team situations. Because you can't run five bases in a team game you inevitably run out of gas well before you run out of minerals (you can really only guarantee 2 bases; I'd almost say that if you can safely take a third the game is already won), which means you're dumping minerals into Hellions or more likely, Marines. Marines die horribly to ANY sort of AOE, and there's a LOT of AOE being thrown around in the late game. Last game there were 7 colossi and 9 Infestors on the enemy team, combined with their regular units (stalker spam and roaches.) My partner had several Colossi of his own, but I didn't have infestors so it really didn't matter. Fungals killed off all of the marines, roaches rushed the tanks, and a couple of parasites kept the thors from interfering. The stalkers and colossi mostly just cleaned up. I was caught out of position with my tanks (they were hitting my partner's third so I began pushing their main to get setup on their ramp) and that was that. If we'd just sat there we would've lost anyway - the enemy Protoss would've had all the time in the world to upgrade to 3/3/3 and I was already at 200/200. I was trying to get some ghosts out for the infestors, but it honestly wouldn't have mattered - they had plenty of detection which means the odds of a ghost getting a decent EMP off are nil, and I couldn't spare supply for vikings for the colossi (I'd need like 40 fucking vikings to handle the 7 colossi safely, anyway.) Hell, vikings wouldn't even work without EMPing the Infestors because all that would happen is they get gooped and shot down by the stalker spam.

My partner could've been better, sure - he was only 2/0/0 in a 30 minute game, vs 2/0/2 protoss and 2/3 zerg. But I watched that replay and I honestly can't see anything I could've done to my build order that would be able to handle the enemy composition... even being supported by colossi etc. It really, truly seems like Terran has to win within the first 8-12 minutes or they don't win at all if they're vs a PZ team. It's a good thing 4rax marines is so good, I guess.

|Erasmus|
Branson

Postby |Erasmus| » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:06 pm UTC

psion wrote:I played a few games with Erasmus on Searing Crater, and he managed to beat me when he abused the terrain with tanks. I'm fairly certain that terran could have a 75%+ win rate against zerg at the pro level on this map.

Just to show what happened... I parked a few tanks in this position for most of the game, which basically prevents a zerg from ever leaving their base (especially if Z goes infestor over muta).
Spoiler:
imba.png

My god that is a terrible, terrible map. Blizzard should be ashamed...

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:10 pm UTC

Beard, blizzard is well aware the game is not balanced for 2v2 and they don't care.

Beardhammer

Postby Beardhammer » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:18 pm UTC

Oh. Forgot to mention. I played vs this team of dudes earlier tonight and lost, as Terran, in a late-game situation. They play PT, and went heavy on colossi and tanks. I can't remember what race my partner was but I don't think it really matters because I really think team games are completely broken in the late game situation (I played some games with psion and I think after I stopped dicking around and played "for serious" we won every single game before or just after the 10 minute mark, and I'm almost certain we didn't lose ANY games after I stopped dicking around), but the jist of it was I was trying to use Banshees to pick at tanks and it didn't work out.

I pointed out that, in team games, Protoss is generally considered to be at least a little overpowered - personally I think it's because, especially late game, the upgrade advantage they can get is really huge (when I play toss I can often keep two Forges boosted nonstop and be +3 atk +3 armor when everyone else is like maybe +2 atk or +1 atk +1 armor), but also because once you get a good number of them, Stalkers are really, really strong (not gonna go into this again.) They said the usual bullshit blah blah blah.

Few hours later, I run into them again. I get Protoss this time. My partner was Zerg. I scouted them and saw 2 rax and no gas and a standard opening for toss. Figure on it being a 4gate with 4rax rines since no gas. I was right.

It was on Khaydarin Depths, so they brought two sentries along (their toss did 1 gas 4gate) and attempted to outskill me with ramp force fields while they pushed my zerg partner. Apparently he was actually competent because he'd macro hatched in his base and was spamming lings (and had a couple spines down; he quite reasonably assumed they'd hit him instead of me.) While he's fighting them off I warped in some stalkers on the low ground (I put a pylon in a position so that I could do that, knowing they'd force field someone's ramp) and killed off his sentries, killed incoming reinforcements, and took down his pylon. My partner handled their push pretty much on his own with just pure lings. I ran up and helped him clean up, threw down a 4th gateway (I was planning on 3gate/phoenixes because fuck you I like phoenixes) and we pushed out. Since I know how overpowered sentries are, I always do 2 gas, even when I 4gate, and had five sentries with mostly full energy. I blocked both ramps (they had units down in the middle, presumably to stop us from doing what they did to me) and we killed the units there. Kept the toss ramp blocked, and we pushed up and killed off the rest of the terran's doodz. Blocked off terran's ramp, and pushed up toss's ramp and killed all his shit. Kept outskilling the terran with those crazy force field skills on their ramp - putting down one forcefield every 13 seconds is really, really demanding on the APM.

I once again pointed out toss is OP in team games, and hopefully they realize it now ;)

Beard, blizzard is well aware the game is not balanced for 2v2 and they don't care.

I know. I just think it's stupid they can't at least make decent maps for the bracket since balance changes are out of the question.

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:11 pm UTC

Beardhammer wrote: outskilling the terran with those crazy force field skills on their ramp - putting down one forcefield every 13 seconds is really, really demanding on the APM.

:roll:

Anyway...

Placed diamond. Do not want! How do I make it go away!?

You, sir, name?

Postby You, sir, name? » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:37 pm UTC

Menacing Spike wrote:Placed diamond. Do not want! How do I make it go away!?

Lose a bunch of games? Easiest way to do this is to play 20-30 games where you do outrageous cheesing. In base proxy hatch. Offensive planetary fortresses. Miner rushing. That sort of stuff.

Beardhammer

Postby Beardhammer » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:06 pm UTC

You, sir, name? wrote:

Lose a bunch of games? Easiest way to do this is to play 20-30 games where you do outrageous cheesing. In base proxy hatch. Offensive planetary fortresses. Miner rushing. That sort of stuff.

Or... just play normally.

You, sir, name?

Postby You, sir, name? » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:31 pm UTC

Beardhammer wrote:
You, sir, name? wrote:

Playing a long series of one sided massacres is a very slow and discouraging way of dropping MMR. If you lose doing a ridiculous cheese scheme, you waste a lot less time, and are a lot less off-put by it.

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:48 pm UTC

Beardhammer wrote:
You, sir, name? wrote:

If I play seriously I'm going to stay here. I don't want to play seriously.
Proxy hatch is a good suggestion.

Diadem

Postby Diadem » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:41 pm UTC

Go participate in the funday monday. Current theme is "Your first expansion must be a planetery fortress in your opponents natural". That's gotta be fun.
It's one of those irregular verbs, isn't it? I have an independent mind, you are an eccentric, he is round the twist
- Bernard Woolley in Yes, Prime Minister

Return to “Gaming”