Starcraft 2 : The Dune II Clone

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

mister k

Re: Starcraft 2 : The Dune II Clone

Postby mister k » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:47 am UTC

I enjoy husky- yes he misses stuff (its always entertaining when he manages to miss an entire drop because he's not watching the mini-map, but he's got a good banter and says generally interesting things. Honestly, I prefer to have someone talk me through the game as I go, even if I disagree with them.
Elvish Pillager wrote:you're basically a daytime-miller: you always come up as guilty to scumdar.

psion

Postby psion » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:14 pm UTC

I'm surprised that tournaments are using Antiga Shipyard. MC vs Mvp demonstrates exactly what I thought would be a problem when I first looked at the map. That contain outside the natural shuts down everything. It's also really easy to elevator into the main, or kill the third because the reinforcement route is cut off, or push the natural, or expand everywhere.

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:16 pm UTC

Yeah, I'm not a fan of it so far.

TheBanana

Postby TheBanana » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:53 pm UTC

Goldstein wrote:Has he been named Husky sarcastically? He's pretty painful to listen to.

It's his family/surname I believe. His voice annoyed me at first (and so did DJ Wheat's) but I really grew on it. He's not perfect as Psion points out and he's only a diamond level player so he doesn't have the best grasp on all the pro strategies and whatnot but he brings an element of fun and excitement to the games that I enjoy. Mostly talking about his live casts for tournaments like MLG and TSL.
- screen name: theBanana on SC2
gamer id: #256

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:02 am UTC

psion wrote:Husky makes me facepalm pretty hard at least once every cast. Here, I'll just pull a random video of his... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKS0s5s5z8I

Okay, there he spends a few minutes wondering what was going on with the zerg breaking down the rocks. First he thinks the zerg will be hiding an expansion up there, then he thinks that boxer was taking advantage of the fact that the rocks were down, then he finally realizes that it was probably (he still doesn't seem very sure) to open the path so that the zerg can defend his main.

I watched that game last night, and he made a few painfully obvious mistakes, even to someone (me) who has never actually played SC2. But I still enjoy listening to his commentary, and generally he does get the fundamentals right. For proper analysis of the tactical nuances and exactly why players are making certain moves you really need a high level expert commentator, but those guys aren't necessarily the best at the actual commentary job.

What you really want in commentary/shoutcasting is two co-casters - one expert to analyze and summarise the technical high-level gameplay aspects of the action and ensure important points aren't missed and one commentator to keep up the general casting/talking/banter and make the game sound exciting. The husky/day9 pair is ok at this, I suppose. Plus, if the casters have good chemistry it's much more fun listening to than it a solo cast would be.

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:42 pm UTC

TL's big announcement turned out to be Liquid'Hero (from oGs)

He's coming to Raleigh. The open bracket is going to be the GSL in minature even more than Anaheim.
The Reaper wrote:Evolution is a really really really long run-on sentence.

Cahojama

Postby Cahojama » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:54 am UTC

Yes! My very first attempt at a proxy BC rush worked! I am soo happy right now. It probably helped that the zerg opponent tried a ling/bling rush, but I was turtling with bunkers and held em off. my BC rolls up, kills his queen and he goes WTH? and leaves.
"There's a much simpler way of slowing time. You'll work it out eventually, and then wonder what all the fuss was about."

Beardhammer

Postby Beardhammer » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:52 am UTC

You won with a 1 base battlecruiser proxy? I like you. I like you a lot.

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:50 pm UTC

All of the Koreans just pulled out of NASL.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmes ... _id=253750

All of them. At short notice right before S2 begins, and despite NASL's offer being very generous.

Beardhammer

Postby Beardhammer » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:02 am UTC

Why? Surely with a $1,000 stipend plus the option of drawing from prize pools it wasn't about being unable to afford travel and lodging. Is this just a case of prima donna-ism, or what? I mean there's no question they're the best...

|Erasmus|
Branson

Postby |Erasmus| » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:18 am UTC

Game_boy wrote:All of the Koreans just pulled out of NASL.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmes ... _id=253750

All of them. At short notice right before S2 begins, and despite NASL's offer being very generous.

only good thing I can see about this is that my boy moonglade won't have to face MC in his first NASL game this season any more...

Sucks that NASL is going to lose a lot of viewership due to this though, and I think they'll be lucky to make it past the first 3 seasons now. Feels even worse than if it didn't have the koreans to begin with... :/

Cahojama

Postby Cahojama » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:27 am UTC

Beardhammer wrote:You won with a 1 base battlecruiser proxy? I like you. I like you a lot.

It's... Fun. Really fun. So far I've won 2/3. Will try some more tonight.
1st one was the zerg who tried the ling/bling rush that I held off,

2nd was was a toss who went quick gateway and I didnt turtle well enough. He had a merry time wrecking my base a bit just as my BC rolled into his. I made a critical error and went for the juicy singe pylon powering 4 different buildings first. Mistake, should have targeted probes first cause he just made another 3 pylons instantly. I killed another pylon then started on probes. Got 5-6 but by then his amy was back and drove the BC off. I still had a base but it was in shambles whereas his was mostly all right. He won that one after another 10 mins.

3rd was another zerg who went fast expand. I managed to kill his entire nat and a lot of drones but he had an expansion I didnt know about. (He expanded FAST) He got some hydras and drove my BC off. By then I had another BC and killed his fledgling 3rd expand. He had enough hydras I could only harass at this point. I unfortunately had negleted my base and army whilst microing my death from aboves. Had to play normally from then on. MMM and siege, supported by BC's. Got him mostly because I was able to expand and he had lost 2 bases.

Interesting thing I noticed, nobody scouted the proxy starport/BC building, So I was able to make more and repair my bc/s with the scv I left there the entire game.

Also, a single stalker does about 50 damage, and 5-6 is enough to drive you off. Seems like BC rushing will be most effective against zerg due to the roaches and lings, whereas stalkers and marines are effective.

Disclaimer:All advice is from a Silver leaguer so, yeah.
"There's a much simpler way of slowing time. You'll work it out eventually, and then wonder what all the fuss was about."

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:40 am UTC

Beardhammer wrote:Why? Surely with a $1,000 stipend plus the option of drawing from prize pools it wasn't about being unable to afford travel and lodging. Is this just a case of prima donna-ism, or what? I mean there's no question they're the best...

NASL posted later, for reference, that they were able to pay all the expenses in S1 for under $2000, and $2000 minimum is what they offered and had declined.

So it has to be a hidden agenda. Take your pick of

- EG 'stealing' Puma while he was at NASL led to Korean teams being afraid of a repeat
- NASL games being played at bad hours
- Too much lag
- Distraction from GSL, training, et cetera

What I don't understand is why one made-up body's decision affects all of the SC2 teams and players. The players get no say in this.

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:01 am UTC

That's sad news. Hope PuMa still plays though, been dying to see if he can pull off a double win.

In other news, VocTer Gaming now has its own thread so I can stop polluting this one: viewtopic.php?p=2718727#p2718727

|Erasmus|
Branson

Postby |Erasmus| » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:18 am UTC

Game_boy wrote:
Beardhammer wrote:Why? Surely with a $1,000 stipend plus the option of drawing from prize pools it wasn't about being unable to afford travel and lodging. Is this just a case of prima donna-ism, or what? I mean there's no question they're the best...

NASL posted later, for reference, that they were able to pay all the expenses in S1 for under $2000, and $2000 minimum is what they offered and had declined.

So it has to be a hidden agenda. Take your pick of

- EG 'stealing' Puma while he was at NASL led to Korean teams being afraid of a repeat
- NASL games being played at bad hours
- Too much lag
- Distraction from GSL, training, et cetera

What I don't understand is why one made-up body's decision affects all of the SC2 teams and players. The players get no say in this.

$2000 is enough to cover the cost of a single player going over ($1200 airfare, few hundred accomodation + food). Most of the teams sent people with their player(s) though. Coaches and stuff. If a team sends even 2 players, and a coach with them, that's already 3600 of the $4000 on airfares.

Take into account this is only if you qualify to the finals after 2 months having to get up in the middle of the night to play with relatively bad lag. And some of the koreans are already not enjoying flying around to so many events due to loss of practice time (MC has said it already...). Can 100% see why they turned down the lower offers, with most people making the finals still going at a loss. Even when they will at least break even, is it worth the 2 months of inconvenience if you aren't one of the top 2?

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:37 am UTC

Erasmus, I agree with you that it is reasonable to find the travel costs unacceptable.

The place where the Korean teams acted unethically is:
NASL:"We have absolutely no problem if the Koreans think the NASL is not worth their time // investment. Our only issue is the fact that they all: a) knew the contents of the contract, b) deliberately signed up players to qualify for the league, c) made demands, and d) waited until we already started the season to tell us that our offers to them were not acceptable."

EdgarJPublius
Official Propagandi.... Nifty Poster Guy

Postby EdgarJPublius » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:54 am UTC

this guy was doing some pretty hefty damage with marine death-squads, despite being confined to one base the whole game. So when I saw 7 medivacs heading my way, I though it might be over. Especially considering that well timed drops had been my downfall for several of my recent games

Then, out of the medivacs comes nothing but marauders.
My Muta's made many kills that day.
Roosevelt wrote:
I wrote:Does Space Teddy Roosevelt wrestle Space Bears and fight the Space Spanish-American War with his band of Space-volunteers the Space Rough Riders?

Yes.

-still unaware of the origin and meaning of his own user-title

|Erasmus|
Branson

Postby |Erasmus| » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:28 am UTC

Game_boy wrote:Erasmus, I agree with you that it is reasonable to find the travel costs unacceptable.

NASL:"We have absolutely no problem if the Koreans think the NASL is not worth their time // investment. Our only issue is the fact that they all: a) knew the contents of the contract, b) deliberately signed up players to qualify for the league, c) made demands, and d) waited until we already started the season to tell us that our offers to them were not acceptable."

also keep in mind that NASL has not returned the deposit from season 1, and this occurs as they are asking teams to pay up the money for season 2... The korean teams are not made of money. Also they still haven't paid out any prize money for season 1.

Beardhammer

Postby Beardhammer » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:44 am UTC

|Erasmus| wrote:
Game_boy wrote:Erasmus, I agree with you that it is reasonable to find the travel costs unacceptable.

also keep in mind that NASL has not returned the deposit from season 1, and this occurs as they are asking teams to pay up the money for season 2... The korean teams are not made of money. Also they still haven't paid out any prize money for season 1.

Makes a lot more understandable, then, if NASL has said they're gonna give em money when they haven't.

Terran still feels really weak in 2v2 beyond the early rush phase. Both Protoss and Zerg can easily get army compositions in 2v2 that completely murder nearly anything Terran can produce, while Terran has tanks... and that's about it, I think. Granted, tanks are very, very strong, but they're slow to produce and also slow-moving. Just seems kinda sucky that Terran can't really use Barracks units effectively past a certain point in the game - Baneling spam with or without Infestors easily counters it, and so does Templar/Colossus.

Then again, Terran is very strong in the first 6-12 minutes of the game. 4rax Marine is strong at the 6 minute mark, it gets stronger when Stim finishes around 8 minutes or so, and you can also have a sizable number of blue flame hellions out around those timings as well. I dunno. When a 2v2 goes late Terran feels much weaker than Protoss and Zerg. I guess that's why it's a good thing no 2v2 game goes late if you're playing correctly :)

yurell

Postby yurell » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:27 am UTC

I'm looking for a good stream to watch. At present I watch Destiny's stream (my God infestors are awesome), but I was wondering if anyone knew one where the player plays random?
cemper93 wrote:Dude, I just presented an elaborate multiple fraction in Comic Sans. Who are you to question me?

Pronouns: Feminine pronouns please!

psion

Postby psion » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:32 am UTC

Most tournaments don't pay out right away. I'm sure it's in the contract that they seem to have agreed to.
yurell wrote:I'm looking for a good stream to watch. At present I watch Destiny's stream (my God infestors are awesome), but I was wondering if anyone knew one where the player plays random?

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/

EdgarJPublius
Official Propagandi.... Nifty Poster Guy

Postby EdgarJPublius » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:52 am UTC

So, does just nobody play protoss on the NA ladder anymore? I swear I've only played one or two games v. toss in the last week or so that weren't the result of someone going random.

Most of my recent games have been ZvT, which is slightly annoying since it's my worst matchup.

I'm kinda wondering whether the matchmaking algorithm is preferentially putting me up against Terran players since I suck so bad vT, but then why would I still be playing significantly more ZvZ than ZvP, since vZ is easily my best matchup?
Roosevelt wrote:
I wrote:Does Space Teddy Roosevelt wrestle Space Bears and fight the Space Spanish-American War with his band of Space-volunteers the Space Rough Riders?

Yes.

-still unaware of the origin and meaning of his own user-title

Toeofdoom
The (Male) Skeleton Guitarist

Postby Toeofdoom » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:48 am UTC

I play protoss and run into a fair few protoss opponents (I'm in gold league on NA)... My guess is just randomness?

I actually find at this level a 1 gate expand (or forge fast expand vs Zerg) works pretty reliably, as opponents don't react to it and they end up attacking into a superior force. Just need to scout for early attacks/cheese and make sure to actually get the army/colossi up.
Hawknc wrote:Gotta love our political choices here - you can pick the unionised socially conservative party, or the free-market even more socially conservative party. Oh who to vote for…I don't know, I think I'll just flip a coin and hope it explodes and kills me.

Website

J the Ninja

Postby J the Ninja » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:59 am UTC

I've gotten a LOT of Protoss these past few days (silver Protoss here, hopefully soon to be gold (up to rank 7!))

On the last one, I tried something a bit different, which I found on a thread on battle.net. He called it the "1-gate proxy". Essentially, you do the normal 9-pylon-12-gateway business, except you build them at the middle of the map. And just throw Zealots at their base. The guy I was playing panicked, and suddenly threw down a forge and a few cannons. Boom, no more 4-gate and he just blew 600 mins because he thought I was trying to cheese.

I attached the replay for reference, although I did it rather poorly that game (I was pretty much winging my build that entire time, hence things like the random "HEY I WANT AIRPLANES" transition to Phoenix and things like that)

Since that was my last game before I left for a long, dull shift at work tonight, I was thinking a bit about that game. Aside from my clumsy macro, some other notes to try in my next PvP game with this:

1: Don't over-commit. If he skips the first Zealot, this will kill him. Otherwise, it will just freak him out so he stops trying to 4-gate and wastes mins on static defense. Abandon it all at this point. (and skip the forge at the proxy gate)

2. Expand behind this.

3. He will make stalkers, get charge QUICKLY. (I probably would of lost to his first push if he had thought to a-move up to my base)

It's possible all of that is wrong, I'll try this a bit more over the next few days.
Attachments
1-gate_first-try.SC2Replay.zip
(39.47 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
Shishichi wrote:Applies a sexward force to counter the sexpression effect that Forward Advection can apply to fluid density, particularly along sextainer boundaries. In this way, the sextribute attempts to conserve the overall fluid volume ensuring no density loss.
(he/him/his)

llamanaru

Postby llamanaru » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:37 am UTC

I played 1 Zerg and 6 Protoss tonight. So at least 6 people play 'Toss on NA in plat.

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:33 am UTC

@J the ninja

It is an OK strategy, but you should be able to win 90% of your PvPs in silver just playing normally to a build order. You can play 3 gate robo -> 1 base colossus rush and win every game by mechanically following the build and A-moving his natural or ramp when you have 2 colossi with range at about 10mins. No need for tricky or surprise builds.

Kain

Postby Kain » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:05 pm UTC

Just won my first ladder game since getting back to the country. It was interesting, this was probably the first solo game I can remember that I actually maxed out (TvT, Abyssal caverns, him in bottom left, me in bottom right). I decided to do a different T strat then I normally do, seeing as I forgot what I normally do, and took a fast expand protected by two bunkers and my barracks. I was pretty worried the opponent would realize all my defenses were at the choke and just reaper me, so I focused on maintaining map control. On reviewing the game, I never had more scvs than him, so I really do need to work on that...
Look, you know it's serious when a bunch of people in full armor and gear come charging in to fight a pond of chickens - Steax

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:43 pm UTC

On the subject of Husky missing stuff, one of the games in the latest series he broadcast (Boxer vs Moonan) was just ridiculous. He's commenting on how Boxer is winning in worker-kills, and while he's talking about it - with the stats screen up - you actually see Moonan's worker-kill count shoot up from 0 to 18, in the big graphic right in the centre of the screen, and Husky doesn't even notice. On the minimap you can see there are units all over Boxer's mineral line. Then about two minutes later he goes 'oh, I must have missed a drop'. :roll:

Also - if anyone has watched that series, what is the reason Moonan defends with heavy marine against hellions? I assumed it was because he was thinking that (a) Boxer, having seen his early scouting of the production facilities, would switch away from hellion rushing thinking it would be countered, and possibly (b) with such close starting locations by air, marines would provide a valuable anti-air capacity. Any ideas?

Spoiler:
Basically every game Moonan lost in that series was because he completely and utterly messed up his defense against the early hellion harass. Maybe I'm missing something, but letting hellions get to your mineral line when you have a wall-in seems almost criminally incompetent for high level play.

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:11 am UTC

Bronze play is so damn cute! It's like they are not playing the same game at all.

Context: thread on /v/ about worst SC2 strategies. Streamer starts taking requests, amusement ensues.

edit: Someone /dance'd my thors as NP ended. Fuck.

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:18 pm UTC

Must EG take away everything that is good in Esports?

(Stealing a whole CS team, Incontrol on SOTG, angering the Korean scene with Puma and now EG.Huk)
Last edited by Game_boy on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:24 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:22 pm UTC

Adacore wrote:On the subject of Husky missing stuff, one of the games in the latest series he broadcast (Boxer vs Moonan) was just ridiculous. He's commenting on how Boxer is winning in worker-kills, and while he's talking about it - with the stats screen up - you actually see Moonan's worker-kill count shoot up from 0 to 18, in the big graphic right in the centre of the screen, and Husky doesn't even notice. On the minimap you can see there are units all over Boxer's mineral line. Then about two minutes later he goes 'oh, I must have missed a drop'. :roll:

The thing I dislike is when he uses the Resources Lost tab to see who is winning. It is terrible for that, as it doesn't take account of how the game actually went: someone could have got back to even but be many resources down due to some earlier event. It is also dependent on how many bases people have or had, and what race they are playing (Zerg being much less efficient with resources). As Day[9] says to have to look at the state of the game right now to see who is winning and ignore all that came earlier to produce that, whether that be a crazy base trade or boring build-up.

TheBanana

Postby TheBanana » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:07 pm UTC

Game_boy wrote:Must EG take away everything that is good in Esports?

(Stealing a whole CS team, Incontrol on SOTG, angering the Korean scene with Puma and now EG.Huk)

No one is forcing the players to sign AND they're not contracted, plus they offer actual salaries from what I understand which is better than the vast majority of teams so it's definitely good for Esports.

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:02 pm UTC

Well, they are evil geniuses. The clue is in the name, I guess. :wink:

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:03 am UTC

TheBanana wrote:

No one is forcing the players to sign AND they're not contracted, plus they offer actual salaries from what I understand which is better than the vast majority of teams so it's definitely good for Esports.

It's all legal and everything, yes. Just not what I wanted, and that Alex Garfield is evasive and negative even when he has no reason to be.

All of the major teams offer compensation enough to live on, what gave you the idea EG was the only one? The deals tend to be secretive unlike real professional sports which I think is the biggest hurdle in the scene right now.

psion

Postby psion » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:15 am UTC

Adacore wrote:Also - if anyone has watched that series, what is the reason Moonan defends with heavy marine against hellions?

I doubt even Moonan knows.
Menacing Spike wrote:edit: Someone /dance'd my thors as NP ended. Fuck.

Wow. That's actually useful because /dance can't be canceled. I doubt it's very practical to do but it's good to know.
Game_boy wrote:Just not what I wanted

Boo-hoo?

|Erasmus|
Branson

Postby |Erasmus| » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:24 am UTC

psion wrote:
Menacing Spike wrote:edit: Someone /dance'd my thors as NP ended. Fuck.

Wow. That's actually useful because /dance can't be canceled. I doubt it's very practical to do but it's good to know.

According to one of the gsl casters the other night (possibly Wolf) it's known as 'tgunning' a thor. Not sure when tgun was seen doing it, but that's the first time I've heard about dancing NPed units, so it's probably caught on a bit after that...

Sheikh al-Majaneen
Name Checks Out On Time, Tips Chambermaid

Postby Sheikh al-Majaneen » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:05 am UTC

Menacing Spike wrote:Bronze play is so damn cute! It's like they are not playing the same game at all.

Zerg music always reminded me of genie in a bottle.

TheBanana

Postby TheBanana » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:12 am UTC

Game_boy wrote:
TheBanana wrote:

It's all legal and everything, yes. Just not what I wanted, and that Alex Garfield is evasive and negative even when he has no reason to be.

All of the major teams offer compensation enough to live on, what gave you the idea EG was the only one? The deals tend to be secretive unlike real professional sports which I think is the biggest hurdle in the scene right now.

Yeah but from what I understand for most teams it's just a stipend. I mean there are salaries you can live off of and then there's salaries where you're actually making money and I'm assuming Huk got the latter of the two. I'm happy for the move cause apparently Idra is going back to Korea and now EG will have an amazing player for each race in Korea. Idra-Zerg, Huk-Toss, Puma-Terran

Also, Drewbie is going to Korea to train. Seems like lots of non-koreans want to take stints in Korea to improve their game.

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:52 am UTC

TheBanana wrote:
Game_boy wrote:
TheBanana wrote:

Yeah but from what I understand for most teams it's just a stipend. I mean there are salaries you can live off of and then there's salaries where you're actually making money and I'm assuming Huk got the latter of the two. I'm happy for the move cause apparently Idra is going back to Korea and now EG will have an amazing player for each race in Korea. Idra-Zerg, Huk-Toss, Puma-Terran

Also, Drewbie is going to Korea to train. Seems like lots of non-koreans want to take stints in Korea to improve their game.

I think it's great news, for both HuK and eSports in general. HuK loved TL, and it was clear he both wanted to stay there and they wanted him, but EG had enough money to take him away. What this means is increased money for HuK, and, if they can keep injecting this kind of cash into the scene, more money for everyone as other sponsorships will have to increase in order to compete, as has happened in many sports over recent decades. So, assuming EG isn't going to do an MYM and completely run out of cash six months down the line, what they're doing could very well be great for eSports as a whole.

mister k

Postby mister k » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:49 pm UTC

random question. Well two questions.

1)Imagine you could build the structures and units for any race, which would you get, and which would you exclude
2)Imagine that all the units were tied to one races tech at reasonable points (so tier one out of barracks say, mechy units out of factory and air out of starport, ferinstance), who would you get then? Which units would be the losers.
Elvish Pillager wrote:you're basically a daytime-miller: you always come up as guilty to scumdar.

Return to “Gaming”