The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim : Bacon Workshop

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Lostdreams

Re: The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim : Dual Wield Bacon

Postby Lostdreams » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:01 pm UTC

Another thing to note about the DB:
Spoiler:
The player character isn't really running anything. They are doing all the legwork because as soon as Cicero returns with the Night Mother, she starts running the show just like she always has. While technically she is supposed to be exerting the will of Sithis, he doesn't appear to ever actually do anything. When people want to contact the Dark Brotherhood they don't pray to Sithis, they pray to the Night Mother. She is the leader in every way that has meaning. She gives all the orders and all you as the player are tasked with is shutting up, listening, and following her directions.
The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:
TrlstanC wrote:But, I'm still curious, did no one else ever learn about creationism in science class at some point, at least those who went to public school?

Sorry, we just learned science.

emceng

Postby emceng » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:31 pm UTC

I don't want to read spoilers, so I will assume is says this:

Lostdreams wrote:Another thing to note about the DB:

Spoiler:
They hate puppies. Those evil bastards!
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

gmalivuk
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby gmalivuk » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:42 pm UTC

Vaniver wrote:I don't think it's strong evidence of bias to use standard English grammar
As someone who's been teaching standard English grammar for the past several years, I can tell you that's not part of it. That it may once have been is irrelevant.

and defending terrible work on those grounds seems like a poor tactical move.
When did I defend anything?
Unless stated otherwise, I do not care whether a statement, by itself, constitutes a persuasive political argument. I care whether it's true.
---
If this post has math that doesn't work for you, use TeX the World for Firefox or Chrome

(he/him/his)

EmptySet

Postby EmptySet » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:43 pm UTC

Vaniver wrote:
omgryebread wrote:(Not really because they are enlightened, but because gender roles don't have a ton of opportunity to develop when men aren't typically stronger than women.)
Eh. In Morrowind and Oblivion, Khajiit, Redguard, and Breton males were stronger than females. Daggerfall similarly had males as sometimes stronger than females (well, would have if it weren't bugged).

Given that there are nine races, that means women are just as strong as men in most races. Also note that the last three games have been set in Morrowind, Cyrrodil, and Skyrim, where the women of the majority race do actually have equal strength to the men. Of course if you take into account the leveling system, everyone eventually ends up with 100 strength regardless of their starting stats. And bouncing up and down everywhere you go is the best way to build strength. The things you learn from video games!

That said, if you look at all the racial stats it's pretty clear what the general trend is. For your convenience I have rendered this lovely chart of the average starting score across all races by sex:

TES_statsbysex.png
TES_statsbysex.png (6.62 KiB) Viewed 6976 times

For reference, every race has an average attribute score of 38.75. Some notes:

- Each sex is better than the other in three attributes: strength, endurance and agility for males, and willpower, personality and intelligence for females. So basically men are good fighters and women are good mages.

- Strength has the largest disparity, with men being three points stronger on average. Next largest is willpower, with women being 2.5 points more determined.

- If you combine the scores for both sexes, intelligence has the highest average score and personality the lowest, thus proving that Tamriel is indeed home to a lot of basement-dwelling nerdy types. Second highest is speed; second lowest is willpower.

- Speaking of which, everyone in Tamriel is a good runner. It's the second highest stat (equal with luck) for both sexes, and men and women are tied at an average score of 40. Aside from luck, which doesn't vary between races, this is also the only stat where both sexes have the same average.

- Female intelligence is the highest average, followed by male strength.

- Male willpower and personality are tied for lowest.

Now excuse me while I go write a book on racial phylogeny.

Will
There are about a million things I can do from behind

Postby Will » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:49 pm UTC

When I think about it, I'm actually rather impressed with Skyrim in the female empowerment department. Women in Skyrim are Jarls, high-ranking military officers, government officials, heads of important families, etc. etc. etc. Frankly, I would like to see more of the games industry be as forward thinking as Bethesda seems to be in Skyrim (note that I haven't played Oblivion or much of Morrowind, so this could be a recent development); Bethesda, unlike much of the games industry, actually seems to be waking up to the fact that more people than straight white men play videogames.

But I think everyone else covered this better than I could, so instead, have an awesome cover of "Age of Aggression": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNDT7EIn ... re=related
Meaux_Pas: Is it fucking Taint Sunday or something?
liza: Screw y'all, I'm going to the moon

An Enraged Platypus

Postby An Enraged Platypus » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:01 pm UTC

Will wrote:But I think everyone else covered this better than I could, so instead, have an awesome cover of "Age of Aggression": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNDT7EIn ... re=related

Holy. Shit.
We consider every day a plus/To spend it with a platypus/We're always so ecstatic/'Cause he's semi-aquatic!

- Phineas & Ferb

Lostdreams

Postby Lostdreams » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:11 pm UTC

Does anyone know of a list of places to get higher level items, naturally, at a low level?

I made an archer and was trekking out to the fletcher in solitude, where the wiki told me I'd find a glass bow. Upon entering the fletcher and seaching about I found a case with a hunter's bow and a apprentice lock, one with a long bow and an apprentice lock, and one with another long bow locked with an expert(?) level lock. Apparently, even the stuff laying about levels up.

I do know that at least some of the things are level locked though. Just south of Mzulft there is a Dwemer store room filled with ingots, scrapmetal, and a Dwarven 2-handed axe. I havent tested it at level 1 but it appears to be locked as I was right around 4 when I traveled there to get it on my second character. The ore veins also appear to be static.
The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:
TrlstanC wrote:But, I'm still curious, did no one else ever learn about creationism in science class at some point, at least those who went to public school?

Sorry, we just learned science.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:20 pm UTC

Outside of the Daedric Quests (which start at particular levels) and smithing (which will naturally level you a certain amount no matter how hard you try to not level), I do not.

And yeah, stuff laying around levels now, which is neat as hell. But yeah, when you're named Thane of Whiterun at level 5, you're given an Iron, maybe Steel axe. At 25? Elven. Seems they tried to make as much stuff level with you as possible where sensible to do so.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

gmalivuk
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby gmalivuk » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:33 pm UTC

Stuff leveled like that in oblivion as well (btw I will never capitalize the o because the key doesn't work on this computer and I'm already pasting in every single o I type here). Combined with the shittier way level advancement works in that game, I've had to start waiting on sleeping to level up until I know I have all the best armor and weaponry available at my level, or else the first thing I fight next level is likely to kill me six ways from Sunday, whatever that even means.

And on the topic of oblivion, there also seems to be pretty good gender equality there. I mean, yes, the Emperor is male, but one of the Blades protecting him is female and the counts and chapter heads of guilds I've visited so far all seem to be pretty evenly mixed.
Unless stated otherwise, I do not care whether a statement, by itself, constitutes a persuasive political argument. I care whether it's true.
---
If this post has math that doesn't work for you, use TeX the World for Firefox or Chrome

(he/him/his)

SirBryghtside

Postby SirBryghtside » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:37 pm UTC

An Enraged Platypus wrote:
Will wrote:But I think everyone else covered this better than I could, so instead, have an awesome cover of "Age of Aggression": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNDT7EIn ... re=related

Holy. Shit.

By the way, she's doing a collaboration with MiracleOfSound soon.

Also, to clarify/wrap up that whole psychological-profiling-of-me-based-on-two-words last page - of course I was being biased. I was speculating on a blog post I hadn't read. But that tangent was... honestly, it was fairly offensive. So whatever. I was wrong. Yay.
Spambot5546 wrote:Well...who used it? I'd sleep next to Felicia Day's used bacon.

eSOANEM
:D

Postby eSOANEM » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:31 pm UTC

This is amazing. I really hate how they did the bards' songs in game with the massive breaks at the end of each line and this made the music good.
my pronouns are they

Magnanimous wrote:(fuck the macrons)

Wiskie

Postby Wiskie » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:46 am UTC

IcedT wrote:
Wiskie wrote:As beautiful as Skyrim's environment is, I feel like this "breadth before depth" approach was the wrong way to play. I mean, I'm level 17 with about 10-15 hours of playtime and I've been to everywhere but Markarth and the surrounding area. Now, whenever I begin a quest (I've only done a handful so far) and it tells me to go someplace, it's like the allure of discovering something new is gone. I've become jaded in a game where that isn't supposed to happen. It also feels like there's a lot of wolves and trolls that I have to fight before I actually happen upon something out of the ordinary.

I've found it's a lot more fun to pick a city to operate out of and focus on doing the quests and activities connected with that one, then move on to another city and focus on that one. Or focus on dragonslaying, or on digging through barrows. Just wandering around arbitrarily makes it really difficult to make any kind of narrative out of the things you do.

Aye, I just today learned that there's a lot of fun to be had in actually putting some effort into the side quests that are seemingly boring from the outset. Indeed, they start out slow, but once you're an hour in, you don't want it to end.

And, well, as you can imagine, it's kinda hard to create a meaningful narrative at all when you're playing as "Jar Jarius" the orange lizard. :lol:

A couple of the coolest quests in the game turned out to have some pretty egregious bugs though...it sucks...
Spoiler:
1. No matter how I kill the orphanage lady in "Innocence Lost", the game won't acknowledge that I did so and thus I can't move on.

2. I can't get Savos Aren to bring down the elven fellow's magic whirlwind wall in the Hall of the Elements to complete one of the Mage College quests.

Spoiler:
I did have some fun with "A Night to Remember" AKA "The Hangover Quest" which is probably one of the more entertaining ones I've done so far.
"Today we wield both kind of uncleftish doings in weapons, and kernelish splitting gives us heat and bernstoneness. We hope to do likewise with togethermelting, which would yield an unhemmed wellspring of work for mankindish good gain."

Koa

Postby Koa » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:23 pm UTC

Wiskie wrote:
Spoiler:
I did have some fun with "A Night to Remember" AKA "The Hangover Quest" which is probably one of the more entertaining ones I've done so far.

Spoiler:
That quest was kind of ruined for me as I stumbled upon the dungeon before I had talked to anyone about what had happened. I was rather confused when I was talking to Sanguine about the items I (hadn't) collected.

BlackSails

Postby BlackSails » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:48 pm UTC

On night to remember:
Spoiler:
I never actually went to rorikstead, but I somehow finished the quest

on the guild:
Spoiler:
2. I can't get Savos Aren to bring down the elven fellow's magic whirlwind wall in the Hall of the Elements to complete one of the Mage College quests.

He doesnt bring it down. If you are talking about the initial forcefield into the hall, you have to help. After the explosion, you have to clear the monsters from the town, return and talk to one of the mages, then get the staff of magnus

An Enraged Platypus

Postby An Enraged Platypus » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:16 pm UTC

BlackSails wrote:On night to remember:
Spoiler:

Actually,
Spoiler:
if you talk to Ysolda while on the quest she tells you to go right to the last spot, no matter whether you saw the hagraven or the stolen goat.
We consider every day a plus/To spend it with a platypus/We're always so ecstatic/'Cause he's semi-aquatic!

- Phineas & Ferb

BlackSails

Postby BlackSails » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:57 pm UTC

Spoiler:

Actually,
Spoiler:
if you talk to Ysolda while on the quest she tells you to go right to the last spot, no matter whether you saw the hagraven or the stolen goat.

That is indeed what I did, completely by accident.

EmptySet

Postby EmptySet » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:38 am UTC

BlackSails wrote:
Spoiler:

Actually,
Spoiler:

I did that also.

Scuttlemutt

Postby Scuttlemutt » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:57 am UTC

EmptySet wrote:
BlackSails wrote:
Spoiler:

Actually,
Spoiler:

I did that also.

And same here...
Spoiler:
It would probably be less common if the NPC wasn't in Whiterun. Even though it's kind of odd that the quest can be finished earlier like that, it does make sense from a storyline point of view.

IIRC, you only skip the hagraven if you botch the Speech options and refuse to pay for the ring? Otherwise she makes you go get it back

Wiskie

Postby Wiskie » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:03 am UTC

BlackSails wrote:on the guild:
Spoiler:

He doesnt bring it down. If you are talking about the initial forcefield into the hall, you have to help. After the explosion, you have to clear the monsters from the town, return and talk to one of the mages, then get the staff of magnus

Spoiler:
The problem is that he doesn't even begin to bring it down, even if I start using flames, ice or sparks against it. He and that other lady just stand there looking dumb until I talk to one of them and they give me the default dialogue choices instead of the quest-related ones. Frustrating... :P
"Today we wield both kind of uncleftish doings in weapons, and kernelish splitting gives us heat and bernstoneness. We hope to do likewise with togethermelting, which would yield an unhemmed wellspring of work for mankindish good gain."

An Enraged Platypus

Postby An Enraged Platypus » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:43 am UTC

Wiskie wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
The problem is that he doesn't even begin to bring it down, even if I start using flames, ice or sparks against it. He and that other lady just stand there looking dumb until I talk to one of them and they give me the default dialogue choices instead of the quest-related ones. Frustrating... :P

I see where your problem is. You need to blast it (or maybe the antagnoist, who for spoilerific reasons will not be named) with
Spoiler:
the Staff of Magnus

- Phineas & Ferb

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:58 am UTC

Wiskie wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I see where your problem is. You need to blast it (or maybe the antagnoist, who for spoilerific reasons will not be named) with
Spoiler:
the Staff of Magnus
Yeah.. that's not it. That item doesn't come up in that part of the quest chain, it's the object of the quest you get AFTER that sequence.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

An Enraged Platypus

Postby An Enraged Platypus » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:43 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:Yeah.. that's not it. That item doesn't come up in that part of the quest chain, it's the object of the quest you get AFTER that sequence.

I thought he was referring to
Spoiler:
the battle with Ancano, i.e. the final battle of the chain. It's the only battle in the Hall of the Elements I can think of.

- Phineas & Ferb

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:48 am UTC

Nope. Earlier. You're talking about the end, the poster was talking about the... Three quarter mark?
Spoiler:
Before that, Aren, I forget and you break down a barrier, and cause an explosion that kills Aren. After that, you talk to whatzerface about Labyrinthian, where you get the Staff of Magnus.

doogly
Dr. The Juggernaut of Touching Himself

Postby doogly » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:14 am UTC

On Astrid:
Spoiler:
I wonder what the blogger would think of my plan to murder her at first sight. I mean seriously, this is a chick who should be eliminated as quickly as possible.
LE4dGOLEM: What's a Doug?
Noc: A larval Doogly. They grow the tail and stinger upon reaching adulthood.

Keep waggling your butt brows Brothers.
Or; Is that your eye butthairs?

Jahoclave
sourmilk's moderator

Postby Jahoclave » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:24 am UTC

doogly wrote:On Astrid:
Spoiler:
I wonder what the blogger would think of my plan to murder her at first sight. I mean seriously, this is a chick who should be eliminated as quickly as possible.

Spoiler:
Flip a shit, clearly you're a male acting out your evolutionary psychologically programmed rape desires. She seems to treat feminism like a psychoanalytic treating Freud as entirely accurate.

Wiskie

Postby Wiskie » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:20 pm UTC

SecondTalon is correct:
Spoiler:
I just got back from Mzulft.

I'm hoping it will just magically start working after a certain amount of game-time. That's worked in the past.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:42 pm UTC

I've heard of people using ... I forget the command.. to dick with the passage of time, basically making 30 days pass in about a minute or so. And that working.

gmalivuk
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby gmalivuk » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:09 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:I've heard of people using ... I forget the command.. to dick with the passage of time, basically making 30 days pass in about a minute or so. And that working.
I think the command is player.travelnearlightspeed
---

(he/him/his)

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:09 pm UTC

And not player.ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohfuckohshit?

gmalivuk
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby gmalivuk » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:11 pm UTC

No, I think that one is for when shit just got really difficult, and it instakills everyone within 100ft of you to give a couple seconds of respite.
---

(he/him/his)

EdgarJPublius
Official Propagandi.... Nifty Poster Guy

Postby EdgarJPublius » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:28 pm UTC

set timescale to <number>

20 is default, 1 is 'real-time' (1 game minute per real minute). Apparently you can set timescales below 1, down to 0 (no game time passes), but that isn't stable.
Roosevelt wrote:
I wrote:Does Space Teddy Roosevelt wrestle Space Bears and fight the Space Spanish-American War with his band of Space-volunteers the Space Rough Riders?

Yes.

-still unaware of the origin and meaning of his own user-title

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:37 pm UTC

Lydia's Journal

Day 19 : 3:15 PM

We've been walking for hours since that jackass did something to the sun. I'm still not sure what happened. He kind of looked off for a moment then it.. stopped. It's hard to think straight. I've been awake for... I don't know. Three days? I'm still hauling this asshole's burdens. Why he wants seventeen dragon bones, I'll never know.

At least the jackass decided we should sleep in an inn. Tonight.

Kill me.

It's been... I don't know. He made the bard sing "The Dragonborn Comes" in it's entirety at least 30 times, so.. a couple of hours, at least. Managed to eat something, and got some sleep when he wasn't looking, even though he'd just poke me until I woke up again, saying we couldn't sleep until nightfall. Prick. Still don't know how long I've been awake. It's been... it has to have been at least ten days since this started, right?

If he makes another "Dragonborn Comes" comment while winking at me, I'm shoving this battleaxe up his backside. Thane or no Thane, I'm not putting up with that. Also.. really? Thane? I've worked for Balgruuf for years, and this asshole shows up out of nowhere, gets a funny rock and hides in a tower while the guards kill a dragon, and just because he ate it somehow, he's a Thane?

Fuck this. I'm going to Morrowind. I hear the dust cloud, though poisonous, makes the sky at least somewhat dark. I'll finally be able to get some sleep. I just have to ditch the Dragonborn somewhere.

Looks like we're going to someplace called Labyrinthian. This...should be easy.

Faithful

Postby Faithful » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:53 pm UTC

Lydia, oh Lydia.

Day 1: I start working for the fool

Day 2: Fool bought a house! I have a solid roof over my head

Day 3...n: Fool left me in the house because I am terrible at sneaking and the fool basically two shots everything anyways. Oh well, back to cleaning.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:21 pm UTC

I believe you mean "...back to eating bread and staring at the Dovahkiin's bed. Just... staring."

jawdisorder

Postby jawdisorder » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:40 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:I believe you mean "...back to eating bread and staring at the Dovahkiin's bed. Just... staring."

I'm always afraid of sleeping there because of her. I can only imagine what she might be planning after spending weeks just staring at my bed.

SirBryghtside

Postby SirBryghtside » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:07 pm UTC

Even more creepy when you go to sleep and get Lover's Comfort... *shiver*
Spambot5546 wrote:Well...who used it? I'd sleep next to Felicia Day's used bacon.

not baby Newt

Postby not baby Newt » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:47 pm UTC

[math][/math]
SirBryghtside wrote:Even more creepy when you go to sleep and get Lover's Comfort... *shiver*

Married to Lydia or someone else? Both scenarios seem... bad.

My most used console command is qqq to quit without fuss. Also toy with fov (field of view) a bit. Using 75 or 85, but the default 65 is nice in dialogue.

Gave Lydia a staff of summon familiar, was pleasantly surprised when she used it. My own frost atronach summon, perhaps a dog... an army is we. Though small is this dead-end corridor. Darn.

I think I even had my raised zombie summon a frost atronach once but not totally sure.

My no-smithing-perks char enjoys smithing quite a lot. A few extra points on early leather armor feels very good
(though certainly made no difference). 31 smithing and no perks is enough to raise the damage on a glass dagger by a third. And as has
been said, backstab multiplier perks are goooooood. Still kill 75% of stuff with the bow, but close dagger is more fun.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:06 pm UTC

Another Lydia journel:

Day 1: Being the archmage's bitch is pretty cool, I guess.

Day 2: Wait, why is the archmage joining the thieves guild? Can't she just cast transmute a bunch of times and get rich? I've seen her do it!

Day 3: This sneaking shit is really starting to annoy me.

Day 4: The archmage got fed up with my "sneaking" and left me outside of this museum in Markarth. That's cool. I'll wait. I don't want to upset the archmage, after all.

Day 5: Oh hey! She's back! And... she's gone. I don't think she saw me. That's cool. I can wait.

Day 6: I'll be standing right here in case you need me! Right here! In this spot!

Day 42: Yup. Come back ANY TIME.

She's going to get fed up and leave, right? Either I missed that notification or it hasn't been as long as I think it has.
-Adam

omgryebread

Postby omgryebread » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:37 pm UTC

Adam H wrote:She's going to get fed up and leave, right? Either I missed that notification or it hasn't been as long as I think it has.
I think she eventually goes home to Dragonsreach or whatever the player owned house in Whiterun is.

My Lydia is too busy SAVING ALL OF SKYRIM AND/OR NIRN SEVERAL TIMES OVER BY HERSELF to write a journal.

I guess it would be something like:

Day 1: What the hell, this person is a Thane for killing a dead dragon? Oh well, she healed me when we went into that dungeon. Is she a priest?

Day 4: That dragon took a while to kill by myself. My Thane was pretty useless, didn't do anything besides heal me. She might be a priest.

Day 9: Okay, at least she's keeping some of these Draugr off of me with turn undead. At least she knows healing spells. Maybe a priest?

Day 20: I appreciate the Courage spell, and the healing (priest?), but can't you cast flames once or twice at that GIANT FROST TROLL I'M FIGHTING?

Day 40: She finally cast a destruction spell! After she let me fight a vampire for like, half an hour (she kept me alive with healing spells. Is she a priest?), it finally got through her head that I MIGHT NEED SOME HELP, and she cast some flames on him.

Day 123: Killed yet another Ancient Dragon. It takes quite a while, since my Thane does quite literally nothing besides cast healing spells. Is she a priest?

Day 256: I've killed some corrupt thief guy, and this dragonborn is now the leader of the Thieve's Guild. I kill this creepy elf dude, and the bitch is named the Archmage. I keep clearing out bandits, killing bad guys, and helping the people of various towns, and guess who gets named Thane of all of them? I kill tons of stormcloaks, lead the charge into Windhelm, and fight Ulfric Stormcloak himself while she does some illusion magic and casts healing spells (still can't figure out whether or not she's a priest) and guess who gets to kill him?!?!?

Day 321: Well, turns out I'm too high of a level for illusion spells, and that all in all, with all this great enchanted gear, it's rather easy to murder someone who can't fight with a weapon and only knows one destruction spell. Looking back, I really couldn't care less whether or not she was a priest.
avatar from Nononono by Lynn Okamoto.

CorruptUser

Postby CorruptUser » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:10 am UTC

That's the problem with having NPCs that talk. No matter how much dialogue you add, they will always repeat themselves. Especially when you have to make unique dialogue for hundreds if not thousands of characters.

Fuck you asshole, I've been to the Cloud District more times than you have!

Return to “Gaming”