Saint's Row The Third : Fuck You, Physics and Logic!

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Saint's Row The Third : Fuck You, Physics and Logic!

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:28 pm UTC

Just dropped some cash via Steam, looking forward to being silly. It's a shame that it doesn't seem all the voice actors came back. Ah, well.

On the chance you son't know what this is.... Remember GTA:San Andreas? Remember how it was silly in parts (Jetpack? Giant floppy sex toy as a melee weapon?) and serious in parts? Now remember how GTA:4 was all serious, all the time? Saint's Row 2 decided jetpacks and dildo swords weren't silly enough, and went over the top with it.

3 will involve gangstas in cyberspace TRON world when you're not fighting the Luchador gang. And if that statement does nothing for you, this is not your game.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Lostdreams

Re: Saint's Row The Third : Fuck You, Physics and Logic!

Postby Lostdreams » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:53 pm UTC

I am now picturing Jay Maynard in game performing a drive-by dildoing. HIGH SCORE!
The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:
TrlstanC wrote:But, I'm still curious, did no one else ever learn about creationism in science class at some point, at least those who went to public school?

Sorry, we just learned science.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:02 pm UTC

Set him on fire at the time, and yes. That was in a trailer for the game.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Decker

Postby Decker » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:17 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:3 will involve gangstas in cyberspace TRON world. And if that statement does nothing for you, this is not your game.

I have to say that I liked their gang name.
I was angry with my friend. I told my wrath. My wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe. I told it not. My wrath did grow.

clockworkmonk
I'm on a horse!

Postby clockworkmonk » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:35 pm UTC

I'm really excited about the gang of luchadores personally.
418 I'm a teapot

big boss

Postby big boss » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:51 pm UTC

If you live in Japan you can't get your giant wobbly purple dildo to beat on people with, apparently its against one of their laws to depict genitalia...
"Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothing but the Rain."

Xanthir
My HERO!!!

Postby Xanthir » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:13 am UTC

Pre-ordered it some time ago, and will pick it up this week. SO EXCITED.

Honestly, I'm just in it for the Insurance Fraud. MOST FUN MINIGAME EVER.

The hard part will be fighting with my wife for the TV, since she's playing Skyrim now.
(defun fibs (n &optional (a 1) (b 1)) (take n (unfold '+ a b)))

Vapour

Postby Vapour » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:07 pm UTC

Saints Row 2 was awesome, can't wait for this.

Already made myself two characters in the Initiation station.

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:10 pm UTC

Pre-ordered this, won't be here for a while yet sadly. Getting it for le PC.

emceng

Postby emceng » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:55 pm UTC

Amazon should be delivering this while I'm at work today. Besides being awesome and fun, it was one of the most fun co-op games out there. Having someone drive you while you do a drive-by with a rocket launcher? Yes, please. Racing someone else while seeing how many pedestrians you can run over? Of course! Helping someone else round up their prostitutes? Awesome!
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

Endless Mike

Postby Endless Mike » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:07 pm UTC

Yay this is being delivered today.

Along with Super Mario 3D Land.

Ahhh.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:07 am UTC

Still in the tutorial mission - as in, the second thing you do in the game involves leaping out of a cargo plane with a parachute, catching your falling comrade, dropping them again because the same cargo plane is flying straight at you, cutting the parachute off, smashing through the cockpit, sailing through the doors you left open, grabbing someone on your way through who is wearing a 'chute, punching them in the face, ripping it off of them and catching your falling comrade... again.

The first thing you do involves stealing a second story bank vault with a helicopter by blowing the top of the bank off.

emceng

Postby emceng » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:54 pm UTC

I'm pretty sure the physics work on doing all those things, right?

Also, it was cool that they have some meters for completing things - like running x/500 people over. I'll hit 500 after about 2 hours of play, but it's still cool.

Also - I really wish they'd gotten the same voice actors. The voice acting is good, but not the same. I really got attached to the main character's voice from 2.

Lastly - fuck THQ and their online pass system.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:42 pm UTC

emceng wrote:I'm pretty sure the physics work on doing all those things, right?
Given the amount of time spent in a free-fall, I... don't think so. I mean, I'm looking at a Wikipedia page saying that the highest skydiving jump so far was from 102,800 feet to the chute opening at 14,000 feet.. and that took 4 minutes, 36 seconds to fall.

I'm not all up on my math skills enough to figure out how high the plane had to be, but I'm pretty sure the time spent falling was something like 3-5 minutes. At least they didn't have a conversation until the parachute was opened. I'm also pretty sure the plane would likely be at the usual 30,000 feet range, if not lower, not 100,000+.

Watching the video, fall starts at 5:23, chute is pulled at 6:51. Assuming Zero fall from there (which.. is wrong, but let's just go with it) and only horizontal movement, falling resumes at roughly 7:55, second chute is pulled at 8:51. So 2:24 of free-fall time (I'm sure if someone is interested, they can do the math to figure out how far they fell)

But yeah, I agree completely about the voice actors. It's odd that they got some back, but not all of them, and that the styles of voices changed. I'm also a bit confused as to why the customization options are more limited than SR2 - that is, clothing used to have a Coat layer and a Shirt layer, now it's one layer - rings and such are more limited, rather than buying one hoodie and then modifying it into Hood Up or Hood Down, there's two separate hoodies... I mean, I understand that it's simpler to do it that way, but it seems odd to downgrade something.

And apparently the various face sliders aren't as detailed. I do remember there being eighteen gajillion of the things in SR2, and I don't think there's as many now but I may be wrong... seems odd.

Quicktime Events - so far, I've had to push S once, Space a few times, and right and left mouse buttons. While I didn't fail on S or Space (and had plenty of time to react) I have fucked up the left and right mouse buttons. That said, nothing much bad seemed to happen, just that perhaps it wasn't as awesome as it could have been.

Ah, well. Back to playing Professor Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax. Shooting people is fun.

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:08 am UTC

Fuck yeah, this game is awesome. If anyone else is experiencing terrible lag problems, I found switching down to DX9 fixed that.

emceng

Postby emceng » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:52 am UTC

I guess I need to remember sarcasm doesn't work in the printed word as well. Yeah, this game is not realistic. Super fun though!

I agree that it is weird you can't customize as much. I tried to get my guy to look the same as in 1 and 2, but couldn't. That my be why.

It is also strange about the shirt/coat thing. I'm liking some of the options so far(top hat, yellow capri pants, and a black duster). 2 actually took away the platinum jewelry that was in 1, which I thought looked better than any of the rest.

Looking forward to playing again when I get home.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:37 pm UTC

Holy shit are the VTOL planes and the VTOL bike fun. The bike also makes finding the damn packages so much easier as you can basically just land on it, grab it, and take off again.

Decisions I've made so far -

Spoiler:
Did not blow up the Syndicate/Morningstar building, kept it. - Respect can be gathered just by driving around, cash flow is forever.
Did not give the girls to the Deckers, kept them. Still not.. entirely happy with that mission and it's implications, even though that's clearly already happening in this world and so on. Again, cash flow is forever.
Did not take cheaper upgrades, took the cheaper car modifications. Way I figure it, I may always want to modify a car, but once I've purchased the upgrades, that's it, they're bought.
Did not give whatzisface, Nyteblade, to STAG. Kept him. Apparently he's a homie now (both the actor and the Nyteblade character) and apparently I can just buy STAG takeover missions, as I did that before that mission.

Don't remember any other decisions offhand.

deckers.die (The one where you go into the VR world) is quite possibly the greatest mission I've ever played. The bossfight bit at the end was a little anticlimactic, but the bits before it?

"Fuck you, secret doors!" is going to be added to my "Shit to quote while playing D&D" list. At least, that's what Female Voice 3 says - I am not sure about the other voices. I've noticed in watching a few bits of things I've already played on the Youtubes that, much like Saints Row 2, when the Boss is speaking to someone all six voices are more or less reading the exact same script, but when left on their own they start deviating wildly. But "Fuck you, secret doors!" is just a wonderful phrase I can't imagine them not using it for the other five voices. *edit* Damn, after checking another video, one of the male voices (probably Male 1?) just groans at that part. Which is... such a shame. Then again, that voice *does* say "Oh, fuck you Door" so, there's that.

Anyway, I think I like how the narrative is being handled in this game - more linear with a bit of side-dickery as opposed to linear - three way linear - linear of SR2. Gives you less of a .. well, I played through SR2 last, and the second time I did the Brotherhood takedown after I'd already beaten the Ronin and Sons of Samedi. So hearing Marrow talk about the Saints as a bunch of has-beens was.. while appropriate when I did the Brotherhood first on my first playthrough, really... awkward on the second.

It also seems you get nice toys way, way sooner. I've already got a tank, a helicopter gunship, a VTOL jet, a VTOL transport and a VTOL bike (as well as two gangs cars) and I'm starting Act 3, it's nice to have some fairly serious firepower at my beck and call.

And in the more... peculiar rewards...
Spoiler:
the TRON tank and Cyber Buster in the Real World are just... what the hell? Don't get me wrong, I'm using the hell out of the Cyber Buster with it's infinite ammo, but still... the hell?

Vapour

Postby Vapour » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:49 pm UTC

Game finally came out today, can't wait to grab a copy on my way home.

clockworkmonk
I'm on a horse!

Postby clockworkmonk » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:55 pm UTC

The mission "boat of Hos" was very uncomfortable indeed. Though other than that, I have been loving the game completely, particularly how it changed from the second. I like having the phone options all easily available, particularly in how missions start and how you collect money. it is very convenient to just be standing near a thingy you want and being able to instantly add money to afford it.
418 I'm a teapot

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:29 pm UTC

Indeed. Yeah, I know, you're playing a complete monster but up until that point it's.. pretty much been a equal opportunity complete monster. (Is the name of the mission The Ho Boat? That's what I'm seeing it listed as)

It's.. interesting how just adding a single cargo container of guys would have changed how that mission felt. Or comments from the women basically mentioning of how all of this they're doing of their own free will and have no problems working with Zimo as.. it really is that sort of world.

But even then it still wouldn't have taken away all of the uncomfortable implications.. well, not implications.. uncomfortable fact that you're blatantly participating in the unwilling sex trade.

Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...

Postby Jessica » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:47 pm UTC

I think I'll pick this game up when it goes on sale enough. I'm thinking around 50%.

I haven't played many free form games lately, so I'm not certain I'm into the genre. I recently played prototype (yes, old games...) and it was ok, but I got bored after a while with it.
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:50 pm UTC

Prototype is ... old?

...Jesus.

I'm just going to take my walker and go over here for a while.

Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...

Postby Jessica » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:56 pm UTC

Well, it's not THAT old. But a few years now (2009). Compared to a game that is coming out right now, it's old.
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:11 pm UTC

Ah, gotcha.

Well, you can get SR2 for cheap to see if it's your sort of thing. Storyline aside, it's a game that involves a lot of dicking around. On the plus side, it's dicking around is less "Climb this building really fast" or "See how many soldiers you can kill using only claws in 25 seconds" and more of "You'll be set on fire, put on an ATV and have 10 seconds to make it to the end. Hitting cars (or just casually brushing them) will cause them to explode out of your way and give you a +4 second time bonus. There is no way to beat this without ramming a fuckton of cars, but it's cool as you won't even slow down"

And the protagonist - your character - is a complete sociopath who delights in it. There's no quietly mourning your monstrous nature and all the death you've caused (Prototype) in a cut scene, no bit in which you rail against what you must do but then quietly do it anyway (GTA4).

Because you're too busy laughing about that time you hit a guy with a rocket launcher and his head flew off and landed in that cop's lap.

Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...

Postby Jessica » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:15 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:Ah, gotcha.

Well, you can get SR2 for cheap to see if it's your sort of thing. Storyline aside, it's a game that involves a lot of dicking around. On the plus side, it's dicking around is less "Climb this building really fast" or "See how many soldiers you can kill using only claws in 25 seconds" and more of "You'll be set on fire, put on an ATV and have 10 seconds to make it to the end. Hitting cars (or just casually brushing them) will cause them to explode out of your way and give you a +4 second time bonus. There is no way to beat this without ramming a fuckton of cars, but it's cool as you won't even slow down"

And the protagonist - your character - is a complete sociopath who delights in it. There's no quietly mourning your monstrous nature and all the death you've caused (Prototype) in a cut scene, no bit in which you rail against what you must do but then quietly do it anyway (GTA4).

Because you're too busy laughing about that time you hit a guy with a rocket launcher and his head flew off and landed in that cop's lap.

Awesome.

Yeah... I kind of got tired of Alex's whining. I mean, how much can you whine in cut scenes when you're throwing dudes at other dudes for fun the rest of the time? I think I might like this game.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:35 pm UTC

Possibly. I don't recall anything too uncomfortable in SR2. SR3's also been fine except for the aformentioned mission titled "The Ho Boat" which I believe you have to complete to continue the game's narrative.

The mission involves the following.

Spoiler:
You see a rival gang loading prostitutes into cargo containers on a ship. You and your pimp friend board the boat and free the women... and then load them up on a truck for yourself.

At the end of the mission, the leader of another gang.. the computer nerd gang.. calls you up and asks you for the women to be delivered to them. Your pimp friend disagrees, saying you need to head back so he can put the women to work earning you money. Those are your two options.

A couple of changes - adding a cargo container of men, for example, or having the women greet your Pimp friend as if he was an old friend of theirs would do wonders for it. Or hell, giving you a "Just let them go free" for a respect bonus. That would be nice.

While there is quite a bit of goofing around with Strippers in the background, and a mission in which your other friend Pierce orders a bunch of escorts for a party [who turn out to be assassins trying to kill your gang off] there's a certain air of... the women engaging in said behaviors are doing it of their own free will. With that mission, the women you rescue clearly want to not be in the containers and are clearly thankful that you're letting them out as otherwise they're bound for implied slavery... and your choices at the end are to ship them off for more implied slavery and get a cash reward, or keep them for explicit slavery and a constant income increase.

It's... odd, coming from a game that, while steeped in the Hollywood image of what the Gangsta lifestyle is, has been remarkably Not As Sexist As It Could Be. The player character in SR2/3 who can be female is never treated as less competent because she's a she. Your companions who are also women (Shaundi in SR2/3, Viola in SR3, various unnamed 3rd Street Saints members) are as competent as their male members. Most of the rival gangs also employ women in various roles - SR3, for example, has Specialists in each gang, and the Decker gang uses women as their specialist... and they're complete pains in the ass to deal with...

And then for how fluid sexuality was treated in SR2. I haven't gone through SR3 as a Male character yet - which is another thing I'll mention in a moment... but in SR2 your sexuality was fairly implicitly bisexual, and depending on how you set the "Gender" box in SR2, no matter your appearance and voice, you could be explicitly bisexual, with a behind-door but on camera sex minigame.

(SR3 has taken that away, as your appearance in SR2 had nothing to do with your sex, allowing you to mark Male yet make a completely female Boss or vice versa, which due to the way the game was made, your gender is never directly referenced. As near as I could tell, the "Gender" box just determined the other participant's voice in the sex minigame - if you set it as male, it'd be a female voice, and vice versa. Your voice was based on.. your voice. So yes, you could have some hot man-on-man action in SR2 and be rewarded with.. I forget what. Infinite sprint, maybe?)

Anyway, just letting you know that you can ignore a lot of the gender/sexuality bits that are uncomfortable in both games, there is a mission you flat out cannot ignore in SR3.

Anyway, Saints Row 2 on Steam is $15. According to things I've read, it's an inferior port of the console game. I played it on Steam and have almost uniformly positive things to say about it outside of some really, really odd clipping issues during cutscenes. While I picked it up when it was on sale for something like $7, I think it's worth $15.

And that's a safer bet than dropping $50 on a game you aren't sure if you're going to like. If you dig SR2, you should also enjoy SR3 and will get quite a bit more context for having played SR2.

Toeofdoom
The (Male) Skeleton Guitarist

Postby Toeofdoom » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:11 am UTC

Huh, that made me consider checking out saints row 2... but it turns out I had it from some pack and never downloaded it. Even cheaper \o/
Hawknc wrote:Gotta love our political choices here - you can pick the unionised socially conservative party, or the free-market even more socially conservative party. Oh who to vote for…I don't know, I think I'll just flip a coin and hope it explodes and kills me.

Website

Vapour

Postby Vapour » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:33 pm UTC

Just completed the main story line, I'm pretty impressed.

My favourite part so far is when I'm driving a tank fighting onslaughts of wrestlers and another enemy (Don't want to spoil any suprises) and "I'm holding out for a hero" comes on. Best part for me.

Also, another fun thing is taking a SWAT vehicle and upgrading it into this unstoppable truck.

roband

Postby roband » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:01 pm UTC

THIS GAME IS FUCKING AWESOME!

50% complete so far.

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:22 pm UTC

Cannot play while watching MLG, so shan't be playing this until Monday.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:55 am UTC

Vapour wrote:Just completed the main story line, I'm pretty impressed.

My favourite part so far is when I'm driving a tank fighting onslaughts of wrestlers and another enemy (Don't want to spoil any suprises) and "I'm holding out for a hero" comes on. Best part for me.

Also, another fun thing is taking a SWAT vehicle and upgrading it into this unstoppable truck.

You were in a tank? I was on foot by then, dodging cars trying to run me down until I could (successfully) steal one.

See, cars have this tendency to go kablooie when 30 people are shooting at it....

Anyway, I like that the game in-story recognizes some of the ridiculous things and utilizes them. That is, there's a store in which you can use Plastic Surgery SCIENCE to completely change your appearance at a whim (for a mere $450, which is the kind of money you get for accidentally running someone over) and.. at one point, the characters in story go to this place so as to better impersonate someone else.

Gameplay and Story Integration. It has it.

It also has farts in a jar.

Xanthir
My HERO!!!

Postby Xanthir » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:14 am UTC

I remember an interview with the devs where they specifically mentioned farts in a jar as something that was too silly for SR2. Looks like they reconsidered.
(defun fibs (n &optional (a 1) (b 1)) (take n (unfold '+ a b)))

clockworkmonk
I'm on a horse!

Postby clockworkmonk » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:27 pm UTC

and now I have been blowing up gangs in the vtol fighter as Bob Ross. I really love this game.
418 I'm a teapot

Decker

Postby Decker » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:30 pm UTC

Xanthir wrote:I remember an interview with the devs where they specifically mentioned farts in a jar as something that was too silly for SR2. Looks like they reconsidered.

So...what? Do they replace Molotov cocktails?
I was angry with my friend. I told my wrath. My wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe. I told it not. My wrath did grow.

roband

Postby roband » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:32 pm UTC

Decker wrote:
Xanthir wrote:I remember an interview with the devs where they specifically mentioned farts in a jar as something that was too silly for SR2. Looks like they reconsidered.

Nah, FIAJ is one of the 'negative' taunt options.

Vapour

Postby Vapour » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:49 pm UTC

There is also a Fart in the Jar grenade aswell.

SecondTalon wrote:You were in a tank? I was on foot by then, dodging cars trying to run me down until I could (successfully) steal one.

See, cars have this tendency to go kablooie when 30 people are shooting at it....

It was the last mission, after several attempts at the first part of it (With the 3 locations) I kept dying at the second one to a tank, so I called in a the tank homie and proceeded to use it for the rest of the mission.

On the last part of the mission, my tank is starting to fall apart, smoke is showing etc etc.

And the song comes on, it just made the last part brilliant. My tank also managed to make it to the last part before it blew up two feet from my objective..

That tank did me well *tear rolls down eye*

emceng

Postby emceng » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:46 pm UTC

Question for those of you that have gotten farther. I don't want spoilers, but would like info.

I got to
Spoiler:
the point where I recruited the three new people - the voicebox guy, FBI chick, and the boxer.

They're giving me missions, but they're crappy missions. They're essentially giving me missions that are what used to be activities. I expected the missions to have voice acting and plot. Is much of the game like this? I'd assume the plot moves forward at some point, but this almost seems like filler. It would have made more sense to do in SR1 to introduce people to the activities. Now, it seems more like they ran out of plot, so stuck these 'missions' in to extend the game.

clockworkmonk
I'm on a horse!

Postby clockworkmonk » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:15 pm UTC

it is a small hump, but the story does get over it. those first missions they give you are to (i think) show you what kind of activities they offer.
418 I'm a teapot

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:04 pm UTC

emceng wrote:Question for those of you that have gotten farther. I don't want spoilers, but would like info.

I got to
Spoiler:
the point where I recruited the three new people - the voicebox guy, FBI chick, and the boxer.

They're giving me missions, but they're crappy missions. They're essentially giving me missions that are what used to be activities. I expected the missions to have voice acting and plot. Is much of the game like this? I'd assume the plot moves forward at some point, but this almost seems like filler. It would have made more sense to do in SR1 to introduce people to the activities. Now, it seems more like they ran out of plot, so stuck these 'missions' in to extend the game.

What clockworkmonk said.
Spoiler:
It is kinda silly, but there aren't many. Zimo's and Angel's missions peter out after three or four (with the final mission not being a mission, just going to chat with them for a moment), and Angel's last actual mission is just.. hilarious. Kinzie's are the ones that make the most sense in-story, Angel's somewhat though it doesn't pay off for a while, and Zimo's missions are.. kinda just there, I think. It's a shame he wasn't used more, I was expecting more of a "Drive around and see neat stuff" after reading the description for him, which was that he was seen by the developers as a guide to Steelport.

But yeah, I think they threw them in as a way of getting a lot of the side missions to make sense in-universe.

Decker wrote:

Flashbangs. Because they stun the opposition. Makes sense...sorta.

Near as I can figure, just doing Story Missions and not dicking around with the side stuff, beating the game will have you at roughly 65ish completion, unless upgrades are counted towards completion. I say that because when I beat the game, I was at 75% and the only side things I really did were about half of Professor Genki's stuff, half of the Gang Operations, and had 70 (out of 80) of the collectables and all of the Photo Ops.

But I may be mistaken, both on the completion rate and on what I had done. Point being, when you hit the 50% mark and you've been concentrating on doing story missions, use that to make your decision on if you want to dick around more or just go ahead and beat it and THEN dick around more.

Oh, and give this a view. All seven player voices (3 male, 3 female, 1 zombie] mixed together along with Pierce.

Which means they had eight different voice actors sing the same Sublime song.

Endless Mike

Postby Endless Mike » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:12 pm UTC

Yeah, I finished it last week and my completion was at 76%, so I don't know what counts and what doesn't. I have a bunch of Activities still open, amongst other things.

Return to “Gaming”